The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Five, in which the TSMs are in Big Trouble.

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfect fellow TSMs. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination; hightech, nanotat camouflage swirling on their nearly naked bodies.

Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibits them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the Space Marines on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. In Episode Three, the Space Marines were lured into a dangerous situation and heroically resisted the power of the Warrior Women of Amazonia, until over come and cuming, they were rescued by Captain Kip, once again. Episode Four saw the TSMs go on the offensive, for their mind controlling Commander. They successfully raided a Corp training center and brought back a dozen Space Marine Cadets to add to the pirate’s growing manflesh military. This led their commander to enlarge his Space Marine exhibit which was becoming very well known to interstellar connoisseurs of mind control techniques.

Some more time has passed...

FIRST PANEL

In the depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... a space ship in the vast darkness. Major General Ordrz of the Terran Space Marines is looking at the enormous deep... a worried look on his handsome, normally resolute face. You see that, though older than Lt. Studz and his men, this TSM officer is trim, strong, focused on his mission. His short cropped gray hair contrasts with the camo pattern of his nanotats. His dress uniform consists of a transparent jump suit with his general’s stars on the shoulders and over his heart. You can see he is wearing a regulation camouflage jock and camo boots.

This mission is of great concern to the general. Why would trained Space Marines turn bad? How could they work for the pirates? And that strange report from the cadet kidnapping raid; the renegades acted as though they really believed they were rescuing the cadets from alien infested trainers!

Gen. Ordrz was perplexed. Could the pirates really have overcome the famed TSM mind control system that was supposed to guarantee loyalty? If so, the whole Terran Empire was in jeopardy!

“That’s why...” the general thinks, “HQ sent me with the largest fleet assembled since the Rift Wars... to subdue the pirates, “De-modulator Module” or not… Nothing can stop the Mission. Urr-razz!”

SSECOND PANEL

You are back on the pirate’s world, Pinzatz; among the gaudy towers of the pirate city; in one particular tower where the Mayor, Captain Kip, keeps his personal Cum Slave Museum. Yes, the pirates of Pinzatz are, among other highly illegal activities, sperm thieves. The men they capture, especially high-testosterone enhanced specimens like the Space Marines, are imprisoned, fed, kept well exercised, and nearly continually drained of their manseed. A valuable substance in the interstellar trade, human sperm is the basis of the pirate economy.

You enter through the famous Gates of Pleasure, where two naked cum slaves are exhibited, racked to frames for use as doors; when the doors are closed, you can see the slaves 69ing, while their erections, covered in thin sheaths and tubing, continually pump their mind zonked orgasms, drop by drop, enriching the pirate leader.

Barely taking a moment to pull apart the Gates by one of the exhibit’s muscular buttocks, you hurry toward your favorite exhibit—the Terran Space Marine Squad. You hardly notice as the Gates swing back; the mouths and cocks of the cum slaves coming together again with a sucking sound.

Along the way you do notice some of the other exhibits, such as the muscular miners captured in Episode 1, acting out their labors in hypnotic slow motion; their muscles gleaming; their sperm spewing. You arrive and stand in the dark, by the edge of the Space Marince exhibit platform, looking into the barracks and training areas where you can see the TSMs going through their daily routine, mind controlled so they are not aware they are an exhibit in a museum. Leaning closer, you can smell their genetically enhanced testosterone and sweat. You find yourself compelled to return to this exhibit often, mesmerized by the strong, young specimens on display. You are grateful to the Mayor for allowing you free access to this unique place. You consider this one of the better perks of your job as the Mayor’s solicitor.

Watching the Space Marines you notice the LT and Sgt. Beater chewing out a couple of the cadets for some mistake or other. Finding one of the benches situated just beyond the lights of the exhibit, you anticipate an interesting display of TSM behavior.

“You three are real fuck-ups!” Lt. Studz growls in frustration. “Sergeant, tell them how it’s supposed to be done!”

“Yes Sir, Lieutenant, Sir! Listen up, you cretins! You are cadets. Every member of the Squad outranks cadets. When anyone who outranks you gives an order, you obey immediately without thinking about it. The rules you learned in the training center don’t apply here. Cap’n Kip gave us our Orders. We’re at this special base to train for special missions. While here, we will, like he says, ‘Train, Workout, Drain!’—that’s what we do.”

“An’ that’s why...” Lt. Studz continues from the Sergeant’s lead, “Cap’n Kip put us on special wartime rules. Get ‘em in your head and get anything else you learned out of your head! Ya gotta cooperate with your mind’s trainin to get the most out of it for the Squad, just like you gotta have that Urr-azz attitude for your body’s trainin!” Shouting across to a group of cadets being led in calisthenics by Corporal Whakker, “Corporal, let’em rest—I need you here!”

PANEL THREE

You see a vignette in the upper corner. You are looking from behind, where the naked cadets, heeding Cpl. Whakker’s order to rest, are flat on their bellies You can see all their strong feet and thighs, muscular backs. Although resting, there is some trembling in their perfect buttocks. You realize, of course, there is a drain hole under each of them. Their manly erections are firmly implanted there, and they are being drained for their pirate commander while they lay there in mind zonked obedience.

But then you look back to the main action. Corporal Whakker has joined the Sergeant and the Lieutenant. The LT continues, “OK Whakker, repeat the New Rule for these jokers... again...”

“Yes Sir, Lieutenant, Sir!” The Corporal points to a large scroll hanging against the back of the panel, “The Special Mission Squad Rules are:

  1. Command authority is vested in Captain Kip. He is top commander of the Special Mission Squad. Lt. Studz is deputy commander and will maintain command and discipline through Sergeant Beater and Corporal Whakker. The LT and noncoms outrank all members of the Squad; cadets are outranked by all other members of the Squad. Members will show proper respect to higher ranks and obey all commands without hesitation or thought. Servicing the upper ranks is a duty requiring enthusiastic obedience.
  2. The Special Rule authorizes command to use all appropriate means for mental and physical control, including advanced mind control techniques and corporal discipline to require the maximum effort of each Space Marine and TSM Cadet to achieve the Squad Goals between Special Missions: Train, Workout, Drain!
  3. All infractions of these Rules will be punished by command. Minor infractions are punished as follows: (a) immediately upon discovering an infraction, the officer or noncom will punish all involved by imposing extra exercise, such as pushups, or with up to a dozen belt strikes; (b) after this immediate punishment, the Lt will investigate and impose exemplary punishment on all at fault, including forced marches, additional belt strikes not exceeding three dozen, or short rations not exceeding three days. After immediate punishment and investigation, more serious infractions will be reported to Captain Kip for determination and punsihment. The entire Squad will be punished for serious infractions by any member.
  4. In addition to infractions of these Rules, the following are determined to be infractions subject to punishment: disloyalty, disobedience, laziness, wrong attitude, failure to cum on command, failure to enthusiastically engage in required release as commanded, and any other act or omission that command determines to be contrary to the intent of these Rules.”

You smile, remembering how much you’ve enjoyed commanded enthusiasm when Captain Kip allowed you to pleasure the Space Marines (see Episode 4).

In the lower corner of the panel is another vignette, Sgt. Beater and Cpl. Whakker had just finished working over the three hapless cadets with regulation belts and now had them lined up and, with the LT, are hard screwing them, thrusting in unison.

PANEL FOUR

Upper corner of the panel: You turn your attention from the awesome TSM bubble butts bouncing as the muscular Space Marines are pounding cadets buttholes. You are distracted toward something you can just see through the glass wall of the museum overlooking the pirate city. There is a bright explosion at the top of the tower holding the De-Modulator Module. You realize the city is defenseless! Who could have sabotaged the defenses?

The rest of the panel is black, as the city power is cut. You can just see space shuttles descending into the darkened city. You can hear the LT saying, “Continue with your training duties men! I’m sure the Captain will have the power back on shortly.”

PANEL FIVE

The lights are back on and you are hiding in the exhibit. General Ordrz, follwed by several burly, heavily armed, camouflage-skinned Space Marines, is marching into the pirate museum, having roughly grasped and swung open the Gates of Pleasure without breaking stride. You can see more city towers burning in the background.

The general reaches the TSM exhibit, stands there with hands on his hips. “It apears the pirates fled without their slaves. We need to get these traitors out of here; transport them to a prison ship!”

At that point, you walk around the exhibit from the back and say, “Excuse me general, I don’t think you should do that.” He looks at you sharply, nodding to one of his men to approach you, weapon at the ready. Raising your hands you continue, “Let me introduce myself. I’m Marcus Jones, Esq. Terran Empire registered solicitor. But that’s mostly my cover, that allowed me to get close to the Mayor’s operations. I’m an agent for the Empire Reconstruction Commission. Was sent here last year to prepare for your arrival. Here are my credentials. I don’t think you will want to interfere here.”

The marinecontinues holding his stun gun aimed at you while he takes the papers you profered and gives them to the general. The commander looks them over and nods, “Alright. You’ll be in charge of integrating this planet into the Empire. Now why shouldn’t I take these traitors to the jail ship?”

“Well, Sir, several reasons. This planet is hardly populated at all, with just this one city. Most of the pirates are probably fleeing. The mainstay of the planet economy is the cum trade...” The general raises an eyebrow.

You continue rapidly, “Many alien species value human sperm very highly; the cum trade itself is not illegal... and that’s what the pirates do with their captives: work them, feed them and drain them. They’ve all been heavily mind controlled and removing them from here might cause mental harm to the captives and certainly will prevent this planet from building a solid—or in this case, a uh, “liquid”—economy.”

“So you want us to just leave the captives here?”

“Yes... and more. I know who was buying the sperm. I want to continue the business on behalf of the new Terran Control Authority... and I could provide you with a share of my commission on all sales...”

The general smiles and nods slowly; you continue, “You mentioned a prison ship. That must be expensive to operate. We could take all your TSM prisioners. They’re all enhanced and would make good cum slaves. In addition to the cum business, I think this planet could become a tourist attraction; you know: ‘Visit the exotic pirate world!’ Clean up the place—hope your men don’t pull down too many buildings! Use some prisoners as mind controlled pirates. Even this exhibit would be part of the show for visitors. Famous TSM traitors.”

“I’m not so sure of that; traitors have to be punished!”

“And they will be! Let’s see... We’ll set up a military prison exhibit... that could be profitable too. Also, we need to study the pirate’s mind control technology. I’m sure you’re concerned about how they turned these marines!”

The general folds his burly arms across his manly chest, “Yes, solicitor, I think you may have the start of a good plan here.”

PANEL SIX

More time has passed. You are looking out the window wall of the famed Pirate Prisoner Museum. You can see the refurbished towers of the former pirate city. You see the tour ships landing and taking off. With the addition of the new exhibits, cum production is up sharply and General Ordrz is very pleased. So are you. The cum slave museum is bigger and better than ever, now using several floors of the building. The place is still quiet and dark, except for the pools of light over each exhibit. It is still a place where you feel compelled to come and watch, again and again.

You see that the main entrance is still the same; the cum slaves racked to the Gates of Pleasure continue to afford entrance while producing a nice supply of valuable man sperm. The main floor still has various exhibits. You’ve added a few of which you are quite proud. Not all the pirates escaped, though your onetime client, Captain Kipp, the former Mayor, did. So you have hundreds of now brainwashed pirates who are imprisoned with hundreds of TSM inmates as well. You have lots of mind controlled manflesh to exhibit.

The pirate exhibits is the favorite among most tourists. Nearly naked pirates—some have bandanas on their heads, or cutless belts and pirate boots—are doing the things traditional pirates used to do on old Earth in a large mock-up of an old sailing ship that now takes up the center of the huge room.

You see them slowly climbing rigging, in their mind zonked state, never actually getting anywhere, but moving strong arms and legs as their thrusting erections are continually drained through thin, transparent tubing. Some are slowly turning an anchor winch, around and around, muscles bulging, cocks draining. Others are on lookout, seeing a horizon that isn’t there, pumping their seed.

All the exhibits have been expanded; so some of the prisoners have been brainwashed into believing they are, for example, miners and have been added to that exhibit. The “cops and robbers” exhibit has been imroved too, with vignetttes of the initial robbery (from a mock-up of a jewelry store) and of the ultimate punishment (inmates in a cell being buttfucked by burly prison guards) on either side of the original chase scene.

Yoe are especially proud of the new individual, interactive exhiibits you’ve added among the larger ones. You lovingly look them over as you stroll toward your destination; stopping by the first for a few moments...

The bottom of the panel is divided into sections showing the new exhibits. Each of these exhibits is under its own light. Each has an individual inmate latched to it. These exhibits are of completely naked men with no pretense of “being” anything but available, bound prisoners.

The first is a Five Point Rack exhibit. The inmate is suspended in a chromed steel frame, wrists and ankles bound to cables. The exibit’s head is encased in a mask that is also latched to a cable. There is a short pole at the front of the exhibit, just in the dark outside the spotlight over it, with some toggles on it. By moving the toggles the various cables can be loosened or tightened a bit; not enough to release the exhibit, nor to damage it. As you manipulate the cables, you reach out a hand to stroke the exhibit’s well-developed physique. And you enjoy watching the manseed flowing through the drain tube attached to the exhibit’s engorged penis, contnually stimulated through mind-control implants now permanently inserted into the brains of all the exhibits. These implants can be controlled by several colored buttons on the exhibit control panel. The red button causes mild to moderate pain when touched or held down. The green button further stimulates the exhibit’s erection, often causing extra manseed to pump out.

The second is the Seat Mount. The exhibit is bound into a seated position, fully exposed, with each buttock resting on a separate base and the head affixed to a cross post. For this mount the red button causes the ass-cheeks to separate and a ten-inch rubber penis anal probe, nicely visible through the lucite seat, to be inserted in the exhibit unit’s rectum, to a depth controlled by the how long the button is held. The toggles caused the arms and legs of the exhibit to move in a most amusing way.

The third exhibit device was the Brace Mount. Here the standing exhibit’s wrists were bound back to a lucite post while the ankles were held to the floor in a slightly spread position. Lucite bands around the forehead and chest completed the control. This mount’s red button had a dual action. Pushing once, the toggle caused the post to descend, forcing the unit into an arch that made the green button erector effect more obvious. Holding it down longer then caused the post to raise, forcing the unit’s arms higher up its back, stretching the exhibit from the ankles.

The final device was the Standing Mount. Here the unit stood between two lucite and metal posts, ankles and wrists bound to them, at attention. The posts were set into movable disks. The exhibit’s head was held by straps connected to each post. The toggles had three directions of motion. One could spread the exhibit’s legs apart, or move one or the other forward or backward; the arms, being bound to the same posts also moved in unison with the legs and the head likewise turned. You considered this mount perhaps the most enjoyable.

At the far end of the pirate ship exhibit you see a sign that says, “TSM Prison Exhibit.”

PANEL SEVEN

In the vignette in the upper corner of the panel sees you descending the spiral staircase positioned by the ship. You see the Prison Exhibit—it is a huge, high ceiling room, brightly lit. There is a platform half down the spiral with runners leading off it. Below you can see the entire prison complex, since there is no roofing on the cells, prison yard and rooms that are mimicked in the exhibit. Tourists are allowed to wander around the runners, looking down on the prisoners. For an extra fee, a couple tourists at a time are given guard caps and stun probs and brought down into the exhibit to interact with the TSM and other inmates.

Although there are a couple hundred mind zonked prisoners in the facility, you know exactly where you want to go. You check the schedule, put on your Captain of the Guard cap and set off purposely to find the former Special Mission Squad.

The main portion of the panel shows what has become of our intrepid Space Marines.

You find the TSM squad at the hard labor station. Their camo tats have modified themselves into prison stripes. A conveyor belt from below is delivering chunks of rock to a pile on a raised grating, where the marines are wielding sledge hammers, breaking the big rocks into little pieces which fall through the grating and out of sight. You are mesmerized by the manly action as you watch the muscular marines sweating as they work. You notice their drain-tube encased erections and you calculate in your mind the value of the mancream that’s being sucked from them for your profit. You smile.

Other TSM prisoners are likewise engaged in hard labor, with other conveyors delivering rocks to other piles. AAt the far end some activity catches your attention. The tourists walking overhead are staring too. A couple of the guards have taken aside one of the prisoners. You can see that one is a tourist wearing a guard cap while the other is one of your mind controlled inmate guards... the civilian cum slaves are used as guards at the TSM prison when not on exhibit and draining. The hapless inmate has been taken to one of the punishment racks that are along one side of the work area. There the tourist guard is applying a belt to the marine’s tough hide. You know the nanos will prevent any real injury and the tourist is likely to tire before the prisoner faints, so you are pleased that the tourist will have paid extra for the privilege; probably will also pay to stay the night in one of the cells with some mind zonked inmate. This is the kind of tourist who will spend his whole vacation at the museum and come back again year after year. You smile again.

PANEL EIGHT

Turning back to your favorite Space Marine prisoners, you watch the TSMs breaking rocks in their prison stripes, listening...

Lt. Studz begins, as he hefts his sledge hammer,

“Yo! Hup, two, three, four!
Muscle Marine Corp!
An’ Hup, two, three, four!
Rockbreaking evermore!”

You hear the rhythmic thuding of the hammers and the TSMs, deep in trance, are calling back,

“Yo! Hup, two, three, four!
Urr-razz for th’ Corp!
An’ Hup, two, three, four!
Urr-razz for General Or..rz!”

And the hammers fall, over and over again.

To be continued?