The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is directly inspired by a poll on the MCForum asking about manga. (Manga is the printed equivalent of anime.) I don’t read much manga, mostly because I can’t afford to, but I am a fan. Anyway, one of the bad stereotypes of anime and manga is tentacle porn: schoolgirls (usually) being raped by monsters made up completely of tentacles. Somehow, that turned into this...

By the way, all I know about hypnosis I learned in psychology books. I welcome any comments (at ) on what I did wrong, or right. I think this could work, with an excellent subject, but I’m not sure. (I’m less concerned with the MC working than the induction, but anyway...)

Tentacles

“Hmm, what’s this? I don’t believe I’ve seen this video before...”

“Give me that! How did you find it!”

I was not about to give her the video. This promised to be fun. I skittered out of range. “"’Urotsukidoji’, or ‘Legend of the Overfiend’ is a classic of Hentai horror, singlehandedly responsible for the ‘tentacle sex’ genre of anime..."”

It doesn’t say that!“ Jenny managed to grab the video out of my hands, and started frantically reading the back.

“Nope, it doesn’t. It probably should, instead of what it does say...”

This was the most entertaining saturday night we had had in weeks. Jenny and I were a casual couple: we went with each other when we couldn’t find anyone else. Occasionally we had sex, but neither of us really considered the other anything permanent. Just convenient.

We had both been in a dating lull recently; as a result we had been seeing each other more than normal. Saturday night movies were almost starting to be a tradition.

“How did you find this?” Jenny demanded. She wasn’t really mad yet, just a little worried I’d found something I shouldn’t have.

“It was just sitting out...” Well, right out behind her anime section. I’d seen all her movies; I was looking for something different. I pulled out a couple titles, and this had fallen out. “I thought I knew all your porn.”

The diversion was a success. “You’ve seen my public porn. The normal stuff.” She paused a moment, considering what I had said a moment ago. “Hey; You knew this movie. You’ve seen it too.” She pointed a finger in my chest.

“Nope. Just heard about it. I probably should see it once, just to see what all the fuss is about.” I calmly took the video out of Jenny’s hands.

She snatched it back. “No... I don’t think it is the right movie for tonight.” She put the worn box carefully back behind the other videos.

I let a smile of knowing amusement crawl over my face. “What, you don’t want to get all worked up tonight? Tentacle sex get you a little too hot for my company? Should I leave you alone with your video friend?”

She actually blushed. “No, of course not! Don’t be sick!”

As a denial, that lacked a little force. In the way a tentacle monster lacked an appetite for old shoes.

“You do like it! You actually get off on it!” She blushed redder. This was too fun. I hadn’t had something new to tease Jenny about in ages.

She raised her hands in surrender, and said: “Ok, ok, I give up. I do get off on it. Don’t tell anyone, please.” She gave me her don’t-hurt-the-puppy look.

Why did she have to spoil my fun like that?

Now I had to appologise. “Of course not. It’s just... Tentacle sex? How can you be into tentacle sex?”

“I don’t know. It’s just, well, the thought of all those tentacles, like big fingers, exploring, rubbing, caressing, holding me...”

Ok, Jenny was really into this... This was hot just to watch. “Um, Earth to Jenny? Hello?”

She came out of her mini-trance, and I continued: “Ok, now I think I do want to play that movie tonight. Not to watch the movie, but to watch your reactions to it. How did I not know about this fantasy?”

“It’s not something I bring up,” Jenny stammered out. Then, with more confidence, “After all, it’s not like anyone can do anything with it.”

“I don’t know about that...” I was starting to have an idea. This could turn out to be a more interesting, and fun, night than I expected.

“What, you hiding some tame monster in a closet at home that I don’t know about?”

“Not exactly. You remember how I made you think you were a dog a few weeks ago?” We experimented with hypnosis a few times in our sex life. Nothing big, and not often. Frankly, we just didn’t know what to do with it. I mean, why hypnotize someone and tell them to have sex with you when they would anyway?

But now I had an idea.

“Yes... What are you thinking?” She was wary.

“Well, I should be able to hypnotize you to think you are having sex with a tentacle monster.”

Jenny liked the idea, but wasn’t going to say so. “Well, that could work...” She looked at my suspiciously, then asked “And what do you get out of all this?”

“Oh, come on. You know I like to watch.”

She allowed herself to be convinced. I knew it had nothing to do with my arguments; she had done all the convincing herself. Time for her last token resistance: “Ok. But what about the movie?”

I said what she wanted to hear. “Forget the movie. This’ll be more interesting.”

I looked around, and found the crystal that we had used last time to put Jenny under. “Ok, just sit down...”

Jenny interrupted: “Wait. Not here.” She led the way to her bedroom. “If I’m going to be writhing in ecstasy, I prefer to be in a bed,” She said, with a lighthearted smile. “I hate having to pick up the living room.”

“Anything else?” I asked, putting as much sarcasm as I could through my smile.

“Actually, yes.” She quickly stripped down to just her underwear, putting her bra on top of the pile. “If I’m going to do this, let’s do it right.”

I wasn’t going to complain.

“Ah, ok then. Let’s have you lie down on the bed here, head on the pillow, arms at your sides, eyes on the crystal.” I started slowly swinging the pendant about six inches above her head, in line with her eyebrows. Her eyes followed it.

I do have to admit, I am nothing more than a novice who picked up a book on erotic hypnosis. I was lucky to have such a good subject; Jenny had tried hypnotizing me a couple of times, but she usually ended up in a giggle fit herself instead of putting me under.

“That’s right, just relax and follow the crystal. Let your mind float away into the crystal, as you relax further and further.”

“Your eyes are getting tired; you want to close them. But you can’t, not while you are watching the crystal. Watching the light play over the crystal.” I was slowing the swaying now, and bringing the pendant closer to her face.

“The crystal is coming closer. Closer. You can’t take your eyes off it, it is filling your entire world, you are entering the crystal.”

“You are entering the crystal. You will enter the crystal when it touches you. When the crystal touches you your eyes will close, as you enter the world of the crystal. You are watching the crystal...” I had stopped the crystal just over her forehead: Jenny’s eyes were crossed to watch it. Gently I lowered it, touching her just between the eyebrows. Her eyes closed as her body relaxed that final tenth.

“Inside the crystal, you can hear only me. You can talk to me, without leaving the crystal. Where are you Jenny?”

“Inside the crystal.”

“How do you feel?”

“Relaxed.”

“Ok Jenny, inside the crystal you are lying on a bed. The bed is just like your bed. Where are you Jenny?”

“On a bed.”

“Good. You are lying on a bed, trying to go to sleep. What are you doing?”

“Trying to sleep.”

“But you can’t sleep. There is a scent in the air, something you can’t explain. It smells like sex. Every time you smell it, you want sex, don’t you?”

She was sniffing the air. “Want sex.”

“There is a rustling under the bed. Something is moving. Something is moving under your bed. You know you should see what it is, but you don’t want to. You just want to play with yourself, don’t you?”

She started to fondle her breasts, slowly. “Yess...”

“You feel something: It tickles the bottom of one foot for a moment, then slides up the foot and around your ankle. You open your eyes and look down at it, what do you see?”

“A tentacle...”

“But it is not alone. While you are looking at it, you feel another tentacle around your waist. It came up from the side of the bed, while you weren’t looking. It holds you tightly, squeezing you slightly. What do the tentacles feel like?”

She had sat up, eyes open, but clearly not seeing this room. “They’re warm and slick. Not slimy. Textured. I can feel blood pump through them.”

“You see a third tentacle, questing for your other foot. You are scared now; you don’t know where these things are coming from, what they want. You keep your foot away, and try to pull on the tentacle on your waist.”

Jenny sat there, naked but for a pair of white panties, one leg stretched out, and tried to fight off the tentacles. Her stretched leg pulled and pushed against free air, while her other foot danced over the bed. Her hands grabbed an imaginary restraint at her waist, and struggled to pull it free.

“There are more tentacles now. They are coming from all sides of the bed. You can’t get the two that have caught you loose, they have you tight. It is becoming harder to evade them as they swing around you.”

Her movements were becoming more frantic now. Her breath came in between gasps and yelps as she shook what parts of her that would move around the bed. Through it all though, her foot never moved, and she stayed right where she was, in the center of the bed.

“In the middle of this all, you have an odd thought: You are still horny. In fact you are hornier then ever.”

“Suddenly, you feel a tentacle on your back. It wraps around you, up over your shoulder, pulling you back down to the bed.” Jenny slammed into the bed, still fighting. She grasped at the new intruder. “More come, catching other foot and, one by one, your wrists. They pin you, spread eagle, to the bed.”

I watched, entranced, while she spread herself on the bed, and struggled against invisible bonds. I wished I had a video camera.

“The other tentacles now reach you, and start entwining themselves over your body. As they caress you, you feel your terror leaving you, driven away by an overwhelming desire for sex.”

Jenny calmed, and starting working against her bonds in a new way. Before she had been trying to free herself; now she just wanted to stretch herself against them.

“The tentacles almost seem to tease you, flicking over your nipples,” No need to mention they were erect... “brushing your upper thighs, teasing your lips.” At the last, she opened her mouth, trying to catch what was teasing her lips with her tongue.

“Your panties are pulled off, tearing at the seams. The teasing moves to your lower lips as well as your upper.” I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Jenny was straining, fighting for more contact with the imagined intruders. It was... distracting, to say the least.

“There are tentacles in your hands, at your feet, between your breasts, rubbing your back, stroking your legs. You feel one enter your ass, pushing its way in. It feels amazing. You start to cry in pleasure, but are cut off by a tentacle in your mouth.” I heard the start of the cry.

“It tastes wonderful, better than anything ever could, and it tastes of sex. You suck at it, trying to draw it deeper into you. It enters, past your mouth, down your throat, till you should gag, but don’t. Somehow, you even manage to keep breathing with it inside you.”

“Last, you feel an almost electric jolt of pleasure as a tentacle enters your pussy. It is huge, almost painful in its width. You feel it push in, deeper and deeper, until it is actually inside your womb.”

“After a moment, all three intruders start to pulse in unison, stroking in and out, building you to a fever pitch as they penetrate you ever deeper.”

I wanted to savor this a moment. Jenny lie there, back arched, mouth open but wrapped around an invisible intruder, white panties soaked transparent, pulsing in pleasure. I wanted to touch her, but worried it would break the trance. Even her hands stroked their imaginary friends.

“You feel a shudder in the tentacles, and their hot fluid jets into and onto you. The pleasure this induces sends you over the edge into orgasm, blowing your mind so there is no room in it for anything but sexual service to the tentacles and the being who controls them.”

“Spent, the tentacles withdraw, leaving you in an exhausted but fulfilled sleep.”

“When I count to ten, you will wake from your sleep, refreshed, and remembering everything that happened vividly. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten.”

Jenny woke slowly, sensually, stretching herself like a contented cat. “That was... Wonderful.” She turned to face me, and smiled. “Thank you.” She got up, and came over to me, pressing her sweat and sex scented body against me.

“How can I serve you?” She murmured into my ear, as she attempted to undress me.

That sentence unfroze me. I managed to push her off for a moment, and said: “What?”

Ok, so it wasn’t eloquent. It was the extent of my thought process at that moment.

“Please, how may I serve you?” She stood, just in arm’s reach, obviously wishing she were closer.

“Jenny, you don’t need to thank me like this.”

“This isn’t a thank you. I need to serve you.”

I managed an incredulous: “You need to serve me?”

She stood still a moment, closed her eyes, and quoted: “"...blowing your mind so there is no room in it for anything but sexual service to the tentacles and the being who controls them.” The tentacles don’t exist, but the being who controls them does: You. I serve you.”

She was serious. “Here, just a moment, lie back down. I’ll... I’ll fix this.”

“No you won’t. I can barely remember my name. Maybe it’s there, in my head, maybe it isn’t, either way my mind is changed for good.”

“I don’t worry now. I don’t know how. All I do know has to do with your likes and dislikes, your hopes and disappointments. I know you’ve wanted someone who would never run away, never take more than you want to give. Well, here she is. I will do anything you want. Please, just keep me, don’t try to ‘fix’ me. I don’t want to be fixed.”

“That’s the hypnotism talking.”

“Maybe. But it is who I am now. Take me.”

I paused a long moment. Maybe she was right. Maybe I couldn’t change her back.

Maybe I could, if I knew what I was doing. Which I didn’t.

You can only stand so long with a beautiful, willing, naked, woman in your arms.