The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tender Loving Control

Chapter 3: Want? Take!

“Want… take…?” Claire quivered. The words sounded so simple, but turning back to stare at Sophia’s nearly naked body—her mother’s nearly naked body—they sounded so much more daunting. “I… just to make sure that I understand what you’re saying, could you—”

Mae didn’t interrupt, but she did grasp one of Claire’s hands. Moving forward, her breast framing the back of Claire’s head, Mae placed her daughter’s fingers directly against her other mother’s ass. Gently as could be, Mae’s fingers pressed Claire’s deeper into the supple, yielding flesh of Sophia’s ass. It was still firm enough to provide some resistance, but it was just as ready to reshape to Claire’s desires.

Just like Sophia’s mind.

“If you see something that you want?” Mae stroked along the back of her daughter’s fingers with one hand, as the other squeezed and caressed at her daughter’s hip. “Then you reach for it. You claim it. You experience it, taste it… whatever it means to have what it is you want.”

Claire whimpered, and slowly nodded.

“Good girl.”

She whimpered again, her mother’s praise throbbing in such slick places.

Why does my mouth suddenly feel so… dry…? The thought made Claire immediately smirk. Sophiemommy is definitely wet enough to fix that, but I don’t want to rush this. I don’t want to just bury my face between her legs… not our first time together like this… So… if it’s want, take, then… then…

What do I want right now…?

The texture of her mother’s ass under her fingers, and her other mother stroking her hand from above, was a combination that trembled such deep, toe-curling pleasure through Claire’s entire body. The sounds of pleasure that dribbled from Sophia’s lips, the way her body twitched and clenched, all of the experience was enough to make Claire moan alongside her enslaved, obedient mother.

Finding a girlfriend had been difficult enough. Finding a kinky girlfriend wasn’t at the top of Claire’s list. A regular partner to kiss and hug felt more important.

Now, the possibilities were overwhelming.

I could unhook her bra… order her to kneel… could drop to the floor myself and kiss and lick and suck those hot fucking legs of hers… Claire groaned, her eyes fluttering as she imagined what it would feel like to taste her mother from ankle to thigh. Sophia would have no choice but to be patient, to wait for each kiss to end before the next might take Claire that much closer to the stain at the crotch of her satin panties.

As sexy as her legs were, that wasn’t the strongest urge she felt—not if Claire was honest with herself. Mae seemed to be stressing how important that was, and the last thing Claire wanted to do was miss out on a lesson from an experienced domme who already knew how to keep her mother very satisfied.

The first thing I really want isn’t my sophiemommy’s legs… She took a deep breath and moved her fingers up to her mother’s hip. If I didn’t want this I would have already told her to peel these off… or done it myself.

Instead of grasping at her mother’s panties, Claire pushed her fingers past the band that clung to her mother’s waist and slid her fingers underneath. Sophia whimpered, quivering forward as Claire slowly felt her way down to the slick, smooth, quivering lips tucked between her mother’s thighs.

“Tell me what you want right now, most of all, mommy…” Claire could barely believe just how dominant her own voice sounded. Shyness still lurked on the edges of her words, but no one would claim that she sounded weak by any definition.

“W-want… to obey…” Sophia mewled, helplessly tugged forward with each movement of Claire’s fingers. “Want… to be… used… H-however… my owners… d-desire…”

Claire shuddered, clutching possessively at her mother’s cunt as she clenched desperately around her own. If what she wants is to please me… then taking what I want, doing what would make me happy is really just… the right thing to do!

No longer hesitating, Claire trailed her fingers lower, curling them inside of Sophia’s dripping, quivering pussy. Her moans, quivering with need and yearning, made Claire’s eyes roll back into her head. Every little movement of her fingers had Sophia moaning or groaning or whimpering, and each sound made Claire’s pussy burn hotter and wetter.

If this was for Claire’s pleasure more than Sophia’s—because Sophia would feel her pleasure through Claire’s indulgences—then Claire felt no need to rush herself. Sex wasn’t the sort of thing Claire tended to speed through anyway, but this was more feeling the complete and total permission to stroke and caress every little place over and inside of her mother’s body to her satisfaction. Her mother was her slave, and every moment that Claire felt more of her juices pour over her fingers it was easier to feel just how much that really meant.

My mother’s wet pussy… Her large breasts… Her hard nipples… All of her belongs to me now… to use however I want… Like a younger woman being given the keys to the family car for the first time, Claire was gripped with a deep, trembling excitement. Mae-mommy wants me to use Sophie-mommy… How can I refuse that…?

With one of her hands still exploring her mother’s twitching cunt, Claire reached up with the other to first feel along the side of her mother’s bra until her fingers could curl around the satin that contained Sophia’s breast.

“You’re so gentle…!” Claire couldn’t bring herself to look back at Mae as her fingers continued to thrust, to squeeze, to thoroughly use her mother. “Even just boiling over with arousal you’re still so in control. A lot of girls your age, given free use of a mature, goddess of a woman like your mother would be a little more… raw.”

“I…” Somehow, even with her fingers buried in one mother’s pussy, and the other mother encouraging her, Claire was still capable of blushing. “Want to be gentle… careful. Not just because you told me to not hurt mom, but… well…”

Mae chuckled. It was the right amount of a bedroom laugh, and a more warm and encouraging one to keep Claire from feeling it impact her arousal in even the slightest of ways. Her fingers squeezed Sophia’s breast that much tighter, and the mature woman groaned as her heavy breast threatened to escape from its satin prison at any moment.

“Your mother isn’t that soft, Claire…” Mae blew into her daughter’s ear, grinning as she shivered and clenched. “Don’t hold yourself back. You just need to stay aware of what you’re doing. You don’t need to restrain yourself, not so much. Just… be careful with your teeth.”

If Mae-mommy is saying that, it means that she can tell I’m not following her lesson. Claire kissed at her mother’s back as her fingers glided so smoothly around her mother’s clit. She could have left me alone with her, or given me a note, told me to say the words, or… anything… She wants to be here, to make sure that I do this right

Curling fingers under Sophia’s bra, Claire tugged as hard as she could. Sophia groaned as her breast fell free, her dusky nipple soon caught between the nails of Claire’s thumb and pointer fingers. Her mouth twisted, her groans loud and quivering as Claire’s nails began to twist, pinching firmly enough to grasp at the hardened nub without being too painful even for the hypersensitive slave mommy.

“That’s it…! Nails obviously need nearly as much care as your teeth, sometimes more… but that’s just another reason to keep them trimmed—or filed.” Mae purred, her arms moving around her daughter’s waist as she stepped forward to be close again without drawing Claire away from her plaything. “Your mother is an experienced little slut. Enjoy her…”

“Y-yes, Mae-mommy… If I want… take…” Claire fluttered her eyes, taking a moment to arch herself forwards and back to enjoy the feeling of both of her mothers around her so much more openly than she’d felt comfortable doing before.

Claire’s hands traded places, the hand at a breast moving down under the waistband of Sophia’s panties as the other tugged down at the other cup of Sophia’s bra to tug and twist at her neglected nipple. Every new touch makes her moan louder, and louder… I wonder if…

She shook her head, and grinned.

Don’t wonder.

Take.

“Sophiemommyslut…” Claire purred when her mother clenched harder around her fingers with the most pitiful of moans. “Cum for me.”

“Y-yessss..! C-cumming… f-for my… my owner…!” Sophia’s green eyes crossed as the pressure that had been building inside of her from the very first moment she was dropped into her submissive, hypnotic state became overwhelming. Her moans became cries and screams, louder, more frantic, and then her lust was dripping down along Claire’s hand so much more dramatically than before.

Just three words…

Mae squeezed her daughter’s hips, quietly laughing. “Now that’s a good girl, Claire! You could have made that happen the natural way—and if that was what you wanted it would have been perfectly fine… but there’s no one path to doing what you want to do. You need to find your path, and trust it.”

Claire nodded wordlessly as she nibbled, kissed, and licked at her mother’s back. All of Sophia’s favored tops tended to hide it away, but now that she could see it, feel it, and taste it, Claire couldn’t get enough. From the shape of her shoulder blades, to the curve of the small of her back, Sophia’s back was as beautiful as her front even neglecting the satisfying shape of her ass. She didn’t just want to enjoy the more obvious parts of her mother.

She wanted to enjoy everything.

“Taking care of the needs of a woman like your mother means understanding your needs…” Mae stroked along her daughter’s sides, her fingertips teasing so close to feeling the sides of her breasts, or pushing past her hips without doing either. “Because you can soothe her, make sure she’s fulfilled if you want, but that’s not going to satisfy her.”

Again Claire nodded, and this time she even spoke. “The only way to do that is to take what I want… To take everything that I want…”

Mae’s grin widened, and her eyes hooded low. “That’s right…! I knew that I could count on you to be smart enough to catch on quickly. Your mother is in very safe hands… and that means I can count on you to help me take good care of her from now on…”

Oh fuck she really does mean for Sophie-mommy to belong to me… forever…! Claire groaned, carefully biting at her mother’s back to stifle her own groan. I don’t know what she wants with me, but I probably wouldn’t mind it. Sophie-mommy might be a little more my type, but that doesn’t make anything about Mae-mommy… disappointing.

“The best care…” Claire groaned as she sunk her nails deeper into her mother’s nipple. “Mmm… I’m not about to be too greedy with her—not selfishly competing with you for her time or anything, but… right now I don’t see why I’d ever stop using her…!” A moment later Claire was grasping Sophia’s hips, and speaking in an imitation of Mae’s low, husky dominant voice. “Turn around, sophiemommyslut… I want to play more with those amazing tits of yours…”

“Y-yesss… o-owner…” Sophia moaned, and moved as Claire’s hands guided her. Her eyes were even more vacant than before, her face and chest so dramatically flushed. “P-play with my… amazing tits… they belong to you… all of my body… belongs to you…!”

Soon, Sophia’s large breasts were hanging in Claire’s face. She stared with wide open eyes, kneading at Sophia’s hips as she licked her own lips. Her mother’s nipples were so full, so puffy, and she’d imagined sucking on them so many times. She could remember wondering if her mother could fit them both into her own mouth, or if Mae ever tried.

Both of those are for another time… This is about selfishly indulging my most base desires… About the things that I wanted to do the most but knew I wasn’t allowed… Claire mewled, rubbing her cheeks against the soft, smoothness of her mother’s breasts. Not allowed before, anyway. Now…?

Now anything I want, at least from Sophie-mommy…

She doesn’t have a choice.

A small part of Claire still felt uncomfortable, how certain she should want a situation like the one she was in, but that uncertainty felt so much less important when she could hear how much Sophia wanted more and how much she enjoyed every time she was used.

“So… I can tell my sophiemommyslut to do… anything… and she needs to obey…?”

“Anything that she’s physically capable of, anyway.” Mae rubbed herself against Claire’s back as Sophia moaned and nodded. “She has safeties in place, too, but I didn’t think I needed to say ‘that won’t get her hurt’ right away. Anything that would cause her actual harm she’ll refuse, but other than that… you’ve seen just how deep her obedience goes. She’s our toy, Claire.”

Claire clenched her thighs and quietly whimpered. Some shyness remained, but she was committed to working past it. She needed to show both herself, and her Mae-mommy, that she could take what she wanted.

“Hey… sophiemommyslut…!” Claire quivered. “I’m going to suck one of your nipples in my mouth for awhile. The whole time I do… I want you to pet my hair, to tell me how proud of me you are, to say what a good girl I am, and how much you want… more… How does that sound…?”

“S-sounds… mmm… perfect…!” Sophia moaned, her eyes fluttering again. “I want… what my owners want… I want to please… want… to obey… Need to be used…!”

Mae didn’t comment, but the way she remained just as close, the familiar shape of her body so warm and pleasant against Claire’s back, she could feel that Mae approved. She could feel that she had her mother’s blessing, and that was all that felt important when her other mother was their possession.

Claire shuddered, clenching her thighs again. “Then… that’s what we’re going to do…” Her hands moved up from Sophia’s hips, lifting both of her breasts to give them both a long, slow squeeze as she decided where she should start sucking first. Sophia groaned, her arching, quivering body offering no suggestions but also allowing Claire to enjoy the sight and sound. “And each time I bite down, you’re going to cum—not always, just… right now…

“So let’s get started, huh?”

Pink lips wrapped around Sophia’s nipple, and Sophia’s hands found Claire’s curls.

“Th-that’s a good girl… O-ohhh… I’m… s-so… so proud of you…!” Sophia’s heartbeat pulsed quicker and quicker through her nipple as Claire’s lips, and her tongue, worked in perfect tandem to tease her mother and savor the erotic hedonism of the moment. “You’re so good… so smart… mmm you make me… s-so… proud… each and every… d-da...y… and I want… want you to use me more, want… m-more of whatever you want to give…!”

Claire bit down, and Sophia screamed as she soaked through her panties with another orgasm.

Mae kissed her daughter’s ear again, whispering inside so low. “I’m so proud of you, too… But I’ll let you enjoy this for as long as you’d like. When you’re done… tell her to lay on the couch for a while… then we can talk. But no rush… you just take your time. I can tell that you have a lot of unsatisfied lust!”

Claire nodded wordlessly as she continued to suckle and lick, melting under Sophia’s continued praise and the delicate stroking of her hair. Something about this, about Mae-mommy encouraging me to enjoy myself, and Sophie-mommy doting on me, being here for me to suck… It feels like being younger, like it’s my birthday and everyone wants to make me happy… only this is a very taboo party.

I think I’ll be sucking for a while, even if I know I can do this again at any time…

Sophia continued her breathless moaning, occasionally stiffening when some touch was too intense for her to take, but that never slowed the stroking of her daughter’s hair or her words of adoration.

Giving herself this, taking this, was both sexually and emotionally gratifying. Claire could barely even remember why she’d been in a bad mood. She didn’t care if the girl she wanted to date was heterosexual, or that she’d spent so much time sucking at her own mother’s breast with the occasional bite to make her cum.

Mae-mommy wants to share the most precious woman in the world—tied with her, really—with me… She wants me to share her wife, to own her together, to be closer in a whole new way… Claire closed her eyes, moaning quietly enough that she could still easily hear her mother’s compliments. I never even hoped we could be so close… I might look more like Sophie-mommy, but I think Mae-mommy understands me in ways that Sophie-mommy never could…

Eventually, half day-dreaming, Claire lost track of everything but the nipple in her mouth, the breasts in her hands, and the occasional urge to bite when she felt her mother squirming too much, moaning too loudly, or otherwise seeming too needy in a way that made her caresses and warm words feel less soothing.

It was almost like taking a nap standing up, with her mind wandering over all of the fantasies she could easily indulge with such deep, irresistible control over her mother. With Mae’s encouragement, it felt like there was nothing she could want that she couldn’t indulge using her Sophie-mommy.

Never thought of myself as a Domme before, but… I’m really starting to see the allure.