The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tender Loving Control

Chapter 27: Wake-Up Call

Claire groaned, fluttering her eyes. Her arms were wrapped around a large pile of blankets that until a moment ago had been Sophia. The dream was already fading, but she could remember that their lips were just about to touch.

Mmm… dreams are so mean…!

She giggled, forcing herself to stretch her arms up over her head. Her eyes were fuzzy, and their lids were resistant to the concept of remaining open, but there were things to do.

I’m sure that hanging around and learning more from Mae-mommy would be a lot of fun, but… Claire pouted. I did promise Sophie that I’d go to class today… and I promised Mae before that I’d try to limit how much I improved my grades with Sapphistry, so… I guess I have no choice but to actually be responsible today!

How boring.

Giggling a little louder, Claire glanced over at her clock. Her eyes widened. Ooo! I’m up early enough that I can run down and see both moms before I start my day… that sounds pretty great…!

Not bothering to change from the oversized t-shirt and the pair of pajama pants she’d worn to bed, Claire made her way quickly downstairs. Her smile continued to grow as she heard her mothers’ happy voices.

Loving her mothers’ happiness was not a new thing. It made Claire happy to see her parents happy together, and it made hoping that she’d be capable of finding a partner herself that made her that happy feel more reasonable. All the same, it was impossible for her to not grin ear to ear when she knew that both of those women belonged to her.

“...You’re a really amazing woman, Mae.” Sophia’s dreamy voice made Claire quiver and rest a hand over her heart. “I’m so lucky to have you… and our little Claire.”

Mae’s happy purr of a response was so loud that Claire could hear her from the other side of the kitchen wall. She leaned back against it, and remained as quiet as she could to make it that much easier to listen in without feeling the urge to interrupt. “I’m really lucky to have you, too, and the gift our little Claire-bear is each and every day… and I promise, I’ll stop encouraging her to slack off on her studies so much.”

Claire giggled quietly, her eyes hooded.

Mm. I should probably let you keep that promise as much as I’d really like to overrule you just because… well… Claire clenched her thighs. I can. Without much effort. I can make her do, or be… whatever… I…

Oh fuck I need to stop thinking about this or I’m going to step right in there and—

“She’s also apparently an eavesdropper.” Mae smirked, leaning against the doorway with a raised brow. “Hey there, kiddo.”

With a squeak, Claire’s cheeks dyed a dark red. “Uhm. Uh. Hi, Mae-mommy! I was… just… uhm…!” She pulled away from the wall, laughing uncertainly before letting out a sigh and rubbing her shoulder as she stared down at the floor. “Sorry. You were just… being so… cute…!”

Sophia’s laughter came from the kitchen before she made her way out and wrapped her arms tightly around Claire. “Thank you, sweetie. Good morning… Would you like me to make you some breakfast? I should have plenty of time…”

Claire returned the hug, nuzzling gently into her mother’s warmth. “Mm… That sounds like it could be really nice, but I’d really hate to take up your time making me food when I could just make myself some toast. Plus…” Visions of the many ways she could take control of both of her mothers, with a touch, with words, with a flick of the right thread, and then what she could do—like bending them over a table, making them kiss just for her, so many other things… and then she sighed. “You and Mae deserve to enjoy the morning together, too! Especially since I kept you busy last night, and Mae-mommy needed to sleep early.”

Mae looked towards her daughter, and the two shared a bright smile. Sophia laughed quietly, and hugged her daughter tighter.

“You’ve really grown into such a sweet, responsible young woman.” Lips pressed to Claire’s forehead, and she let out a dreamy sigh as she squeezed closer. “Remember everything we talked about yesterday?”

Claire blushed and slowly nodded.

Lips pressed to the top of Claire’s head, and her mother squeezed her tighter before pulling back. A moment later she was hugging close to Mae, kissing her lips and nestling in as close as possible. Claire’s heart melted all over again, and her hand returned to her chest.

None of that stopped her eyes from wandering down to stare at the pencil skirt that squeezed tightly around Sophia’s beautiful round ass.

When Claire looked up her eyes met Mae’s. Mae’s strawberry-blonde eyebrow rose, and Claire’s blush deepened as she averted her eyes with an embarrassed cough. She knew that Mae hardly minded, but it would have been just as easy for Sophia to turn and see her daughter brazenly staring at her like she was a piece of meat.

Right, right… Need to behave for now, don’t want to make mommy feel awkward before… Oh, right…

“So, mommy…” Claire had to bite her lip to resist giggling and purring as both of her mothers quivered. Both made only slight motions, but they were incredibly meaningful. It was all Claire could do to resist licking her own lips. “Or well, mommies..!” They quivered again, and she strained to stop herself from giggling. “I’m going to let you two be sickeningly cute, but first…?”

Claire wiggled her hips.

Both of her mothers looked towards her, nestled close to each other.

Claire’s eyes hooded. “sophieslut.” Sophia whimpered, her eyes fluttering. “maeslave.” Mae groaned, her lips rubbing together repeatedly. “What is your purpose?”

“To obey my owner!” Mae groaned out, her whole body shuddering.

“To obey my owners!” Sophia spoke a mere moment later, squirming against her wife.

Claire approached them, her hands wandering slowly, gently along their curves. It would be so easy to fuck them right here… and I wasn’t even thinking about saying that, I just… I needed to know that it could work… I needed to know that I could make them both obey me, together, here, like this…

She glanced between her mother’s faces, and scrunched up her own.

Fuck it, I can have a little fun…

Right…?

“Mmm… mommies…” Claire clenched her thighs and purred. “Kiss. Kiss as… as passionately, as lovingly, as… as much as you can… really make it count, really make it… good. I want to watch my sexy mommies show each other how much they really love each other and… I want to enjoy it…”

Both women moaned their obedient surrender. Lips mashed together, and fingers ran along curves. Their bodies grinded together, and Claire moaned as she added her own hands into the mix. It was brief, but she allowed herself to grope and squeeze, to rub against her mothers without coming between them.

Monday is their date night, and they are getting that together, but… daughter-watches-you-make-out morning… doesn’t… sound… so… bad…?

Claire giggled at herself, before she moved back to where she’d been standing before.

“Alright then, sophieslut, maeslave—”

BZZZZT!

Claire nearly jumped out of her own skin at the sound of the doorbell. It didn’t sound at all like a ringing, more a discordant nightmare of some screeching mechanical beast trying to tear itself from one dimension into the next.

“Wake up, don’t remember anything like usual, be good girls for me… uhh… break…!” Claire snapped her fingers, and laughed anxiously as her mothers fluttered their eyes to return to reality. “Oh, the doorbell just rang, I’ll get that…!”

Though they were rising up from their trance states quickly enough, neither of them were in any place to argue with their daughter as she rushed to the door and opened it up.

Belinda was on the other side. Her brow was flattened. Her lips were pursed. “What the fuck did I just see—”

Claire’s eyes opened wider as she saw that the curtains for the front window were ever so slightly askew. It wasn’t the most dramatic opening, not enough for too much of the morning’s light to mingle with the artificial, but it would be more than enough for someone to see in.

Oh shit oh fuck oh no!

“—I’m going to take this outside! Be back… soon… hopefully!” Claire interrupted Belinda and stepped right out the front door, tugging it shut behind her. Belinda moved back only barely out of the way, before crossing her arms over her chest. “Belinda! It’s… been… a… Oh… oh shit.” Her eyes opened wider. “I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to blow you off, some very crazy things have been happening in my life—”

“—You’ve been blowing me off to do what with your mothers?!” Belinda’s voice was quiet, a hush whisper, but the intensity was loud and sharp all the same. Claire was fairly confident her mothers couldn’t hear, but that didn’t make it much better. “You know other people have things going on too, right? Like this world isn’t just here for Claire’s wild fucking ride, right?”

Claire blanched, struggling to clear her throat and speak at the same time. Her bare feet standing on the welcome mat were quickly spreading a chill through her body, but the seriousness of the situation prevented her from doing anything to warm herself up. Her lips parted and fell shut so many times.

Belinda was dressed sharply, looking a very dramatic contrast to her barely-dressed friend. If the material in the suit jacket she wore was more starchy instead of as relaxed as it was, and the white sweater she wore under it any thicker, it would have looked like an outfit Sophia might have worn to work. A pair of black slacks also ruined the look, and a pair of cute, chunky-heeled white boots.

Think, dumbass…! Claire wanted to smack the sides of her own head, to scream, to do anything to express the anxiety pumping hard and fast through her veins. You fucked up, okay, but… this is Belinda… You can tell her—

—Tell her what, that your mom was part of some freaky deaky lesbian conspiracy?! Claire’s own racing thoughts stumbled over each other in mess of stress and confusion. Tell her that one of your mothers mind controlled the other, gave you permission to do it too, and now… and now…

After looking over Belinda again, Claire forced herself to take a deep, slow breath.

“You look… really good…!”

Belinda’s open hand smashed across Claire’s cheek.

“Ow! Fuck!” Claire grasped her face, wincing sharply as Belinda stood in front of her with a frown. As much as it hurt, there was a mild relief that Belinda wasn’t storming off. Chasing after her down the walkway with its cutesy rock-filled cement stepping stones sounded as unappealing as Belinda raising her voice. “Okay, I earned that… but… hey, I… so… I fucked up, bad, but… can we… talk about this…?”

Now you want to talk to me, huh?” Belinda rolled her eyes, blowing a lock of black hair from her face. “After you spent a whole night with Michelle drying your tears because Elizabeth shot you down?” Claire blinked, staring at her friend with a gaping mouth.

She tried to speak, and failed.

“If she didn’t have a boyfriend I’d be sure you’d invited her over to fuck her, too.”

After the several moments, Claire finally found her voice. “But I… I haven’t seen Michelle since… Since before I asked out Elizabeth… I kept my head down, got through the day, then came home… I haven’t looked at my phone except to text with you…”

Belinda blinked.

“Look, I’ve put my foot in it, and then shoved that foot in my mouth, right?” Claire laughed anxiously, rubbing the back of her own head as she tried to meet Belinda’s eyes. “I’ll… I’m not sure how much of what I said you’d actually believe, but… I’ll tell you everything. I swear. If I was going to ask a friend for support during this…?” Claire frowned, and stared down at her own bare feet. “I’d go to you…!”

Belinda coughed.

“I want to slap you again. You blew me off.” Belinda scowled, shaking out her hand. “This isn’t the first time you’ve done this, you know. It fucking hurts. And then I caught you—”

“—Can we not discuss that right here?” Claire coughed, staring away again. “Er… sorry. But… wait… who told you that Michelle was… I’ve been here. Like I haven’t… done anything outside of the house since I got home Tuesday until you rang the bell!”

Belinda frowned.

“I hate that you’re such a horrible fucking liar that when you tell the truth I really can’t doubt you.”

Claire laughed again, and winced when Belinda’s frown deepened. “Hey, I was just thinking that I hate it too! Promise…! But uhm… Really… You can come inside, check my phone… I’d… kinda… want to hold off on talking about… things… until we leave, after I get dressed, but…”

Belinda raised up an eyebrow.

Claire winced.

“Look. How long have we been friends, Bel? I sincerely am not sure if I remember… I just remember thinking you were really cool and wanting to spend all of the time with you that I could.” Claire’s cheeks pinkened, and Belinda’s frown softened. “I really do want to change myself, and uhm… in a silly sort of way, my absence these past couple days has uh… I have been doing a lot, and learning a lot about myself…!”

“… Promise?” Belinda twisted up her face. “Because if I go into look at your phone, and you don’t just toss it to me and let me unlock it, and see what I’m expecting to see… and if this happens again, I might just blow you off. Permanently.”

Sighing, Claire nodded and chewed on her bottom lip before responding. “And it would be very reasonable for you to do. Please, Bel? These past few days have… they have not been normal!”

For several long moments, the only thing that Belinda did was stare suspiciously at Claire. It was a look she’d seen plenty of times before. If one slight little thing about how I’m standing, about my facial expression, shifts… she’s going to be sure that I’m lying. Claire tried to look as honest as possible, standing straighter and forcing a smile, but when Belinda’s frown deepened she slouched back down and grumbled.

Well fuck.

All I can do is just… hope.

Belinda spent longer than she ever had before just frowning and ‘hmm’ing before giving a solid nod. “Yep. You’re telling the truth.” Belinda jabbed a thumb back towards her car. “Go grab your phone. Get dressed. I’m going to wait in there. If you read, or change anything in your messages I will be able to tell and we will never speak again and it’ll be up to me what I tell our friends about what kind of shit you’re getting up to when you think no one can see you.”

Claire nodded, and then anxiously lifted her hand.

“You aren’t in a class room!” Belinda groaned, palming her face. “What?!”

“…Is it okay if I stop by the bathroom, too? I’ll get my phone aft—”

“—Yes!” Belinda grumbled. “And tell your moms that I said ‘hi’. Tell them I won’t tell anyone anything, yet… or don’t! I’m sure you’re being so smooth that they don’t even realize I saw anything!”

If only you had any idea… Claire tried not to laugh. There was no way it would be appreciated at all. Gosh it would be super easy to shut you up with some time alone, but…

You’re my best friend…!

“Well…?” Belinda turned around, and took a few steps towards her car before waving behind her. “Go on! Hurry up! I’ll decide where you’re buying me breakfast. Bring some money.”

“You bet, Belinda! Right away!” With a sigh of relief Claire opened the door, and then leaned back against the other side.

Mae and Sophia both stared at her.

Oh.

Right.

“Uhm… Everything’s fine…! I just uh… So I was supposed to hang out with Belinda, and due to… a large confluence of events…” Claire coughed and Mae looked away. “I haven’t even checked my messages. She’s rightly upset, sooo… I’m going to go get ready and make up for being a huge bitch! I hope you both have good days at work…!”

Sophia and Mae both stared at Claire as she made her way upstairs, and Mae rolled her eyes with a little laugh.

“That’s my daughter…”

Sophia laughed and squeezed Mae close. “Considering you’re partially responsible… I think after Claire has a chance to patch things up? You should apologize, too.”

Mae opened her mouth to peak, but Sophia set her expression and Mae nodded firmly. “Anything else you’d like for me to do while I’m trying to make up for my past mistakes that I never thought would bite me in the ass?”

“Yes.” Sophia grasped both of Mae’s cheeks and stared into her eyes. “Kiss me.”

Their lips melted together, so much more gently and sweetly than they had before. When the kiss ended, they smiled into each other’s eyes with no clue any of Claire’s oddness involved them at all. Their noses rubbed together, their arms squeezed each other close, and they savored the closeness.

Out in her car, Belinda debated which song to slam into her horn if Claire didn’t hurry.