The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tender Loving Control

Chapter 24: Second Date Night: Dinner and Dancing and Duty

Waiting for Sophia to make her way back down stairs was easier than Claire imagined. After a few minutes it was even easy to stop herself from imagining Mae pinning Sophia to the bed, or Sophia reaching between Mae’s legs as they cuddled up close. Knowing her mothers were happy together washed a certain calm over Claire that made everything feel so much better.

They aren’t just my mommies anymore…

Claire closed her eyes, wiggling her hips as she quietly purred.

They both belong to me, and I want them to be as happy as they can be…

“Sorry that took so long…!” Sophia’s voice roused Claire from her daydreams. Claire fluttered her eyes to see her mother making her way down the stairs. She wore another sweater—one of her cowl-neck cable knits, the color a soft tan. When her lower half came into view, Claire smiled at the sight of her legs hidden away behind a long black skirt that hung loosely from her waist. “Your mother was very tired, but I didn’t want to rush. She can be so in control of every situation, but she’s just as adorably…”

Sophia struggled, flailing her hands in a pitiful, and adorable, motion as she struggled to communicate her thoughts. Claire watched, enjoying the way her mother’s dramatic motions affected her chest. She could only use her peripheral vision for it, but that was more than enough.

“She’s just so peaceful, calm…!” Sophia sighed, shaking her head. “She just looks so… adorable like that. I couldn’t pull myself away!”

“Can’t blame you for that, mommy.” Claire smiled, watching for any perceptible shiver. If Sophia did, it was too difficult for Claire to say. Any slight motions might be turned into a shudder or a shake out of wishful thinking, and Claire did not want to get ahead of herself. “Mae-mommy dozed off a little earlier today and I got to see that look she gets… it really is beautiful.

“Yours is, too.”

Beaming, Sophia made her way over to the couch. Claire lazily slid her legs off the side of the couch and held out her arms.

The two hugged, squeezing together tightly in a way that didn’t seem to make Sophia suspicious at all. “Thank you, sweetie. So, any idea what you want to make for dinner with me tonight? We should have plenty of things to choose from! I worked hard all day long, and if you could help by deciding on that for me, it would mean a lot! One quicker way that I get to relax and let everything go.”

Claire squirmed, her toes curling tight.

“Remember your purpose, sophieslut.” Claire could even say the line without any hint of indecision or uncertainty. She saw an opportunity, and she took it.

Mmm… Mae would be so proud!

Sophia’s arms hung limply at her sides. Her eyes widened, and then hooded. She groaned, slackening, mewling, and finally, simply sighed. “sophieslut’s purpose is to obey her owners…!”

Claire’s thighs clenched. No matter how used to this she was becoming, she still adored every moment of it. “Good, mommy… It feels good to surrender to me like this, doesn’t it…?”

“Y-yesss owner… M-Mistress… C-Claire…” Sophia groaned, and Claire quivered. “Feels… so good… surrender… n-no choice… must… surrender… m-must… obey… Must obey… you…”

Claire’s fingers wandered along her mother’s arms, marveling at all that she could now feel. Her mother’s body was pleasing as ever, but Mae was right—the power to twist and bend any woman she touched was always at Claire’s fingertips now. That means that she couldn’t keep herself from feeling the many threads that twined and hummed inside of her mother, from her obedience, to her arousal, to the way her body and mind were both entirely focused on Claire.

When she was just hugging me I could feel there was… something more happening inside of her than just being happy, but now… Claire quivered. The way she said Mistress Claire… Part of our first date is definitely still lingering behind in her mind…

Even if she didn’t say it with her words… I can feel it in her body!

“Sophia… sophieslut…” Claire bit her lip, squeezing at her mother’s hips to feel the way so many threads tightened on their own. “I don’t want to take away all of your decisions… but I want you to enjoy that feeling of… ceding authority to me in the places you want to. I want the way that you enjoy someone else deciding dinner after work, to, with me… feel just a little… more…? Nothing… concerning, just… more…”

Claire’s lips pressed to Sophia’s, and she groaned as she felt how the threads in her mother realigned into kissing her, pulled so taut by the feeling of lips on her own. It didn’t feel the way her own threads moved during the kiss. It felt more like a trained response.

Mae didn’t just whisper into Sophia’s mind… She didn’t just open her up and reshape her with hypnotist-tricks… Claire groaned, squeezing her mother tighter as their lips parted, and their tongues found their familiar dance partners. Mae made it so being kissed when she’s like this, kissed by her owner… she needs to kiss back… and it rewards her by tightening the threads that go through her clit…

Sophia is a little more helpless than Mae let on—or she doesn’t even realize just how much she twisted mom to make her the perfect lesbian wife…

The kiss broke, and Claire rubbed her nose against her mother’s. Carefully, she tried to catch threads within her mother’s, pulling her head side to side. In a few short moments, Sophia was eagerly rubbing back, groaning as though the reverberations were moving through places so much more sensitive than her nose.

Sophia was in many ways the perfect woman to teach her how a woman could look after she’d been thoroughly woven—and thus how to achieve further ends.

But I don’t just want to do this tonight. In fact… I’m a little tired from weaving Mae so much, too. I think I want a more calm date night, but one that still ends… excitingly. Claire purred, wiggling her hips and rubbing them forward into her mother. I want to cook with her… like we used to…

“I want you to enjoy the way you can feel safe with me…” Claire’s hands shifted from Sophia’s hips, slowly roaming over the round, full curves of her ass. “I want you to enjoy…” She said the word with a fingertip plucking a thread that trailed between her mother’s brain and her pussy. Sophia jerked and whined, her whole body burning hotter. “The way you know that if you need something… that I’m here. That you can feel safe, comfortable, telling me things… knowing I’ll never judge you, and that I’ll always love you…”

There were so many more things that she could say, and they all raced through her mind at once. Sophia’s threads were aligned in so many ways that clearly opened her up to lesbian advances, some even more than most women would be.

So what’s in a few more knots…? I can’t tell what… these do… maybe they keep her loyal…? Claire trailed her fingers along the curves of her mother’s ass until they were moving along the backs of her thighs, earning more and more plaintive mewls. Maybe they keep her from being an uninhibited slut… Maybe they help her remember her name and her purpose even when she’s so horny… I can’t tell…

Asking Mae-mommy will need to wait. It’s my fault she needs the nap.

But she stressed way too much about pushing Sophie, so…

With a sigh, Claire kissed her mother’s bottom lip, and drew her hands back. “When I kiss you again, you’ll pull yourself back together for me, able to think… knowing that I love you, that I’m always here for you… and that I’m glad to help where I can.

“Ready to show me how well you can obey, mommy?”

“Y-yesss…!” Sophia shuddered, and Claire marveled at just how many threads, how many knots, how many parts of her mother’s mind and body shuddered in response. The clear expression of Sophia’s obedience had been loud enough before, but now it was unavoidable. It was so loud that it echoed through Claire, making her eyes flutter and her voice groan from deep inside of her throat. “Obey… always know… love… never… judge…”

Claire nodded, sighing as she took a deep breath, and gave Sophia’s lips a quick kiss.

Sophia mewled, fluttering her eyes. “Oh… I… Sorry… I think a little of your Mae-mommy’s exhaustion dripped off onto me!” She laughed and Claire smiled.

She could see, and feel, the many threads inside of her mother realigned. How they shifted so dramatically between one configuration where she was a helpless, eager, and obedient slave to this other where she seemed ordinary to anyone who didn’t know how to weave or the right four special words.

Mae-mommy is very good at what she does. Maybe she doesn’t have the best… endurance… and maybe she isn’t even the best on the offense, but… Claire quivered. I can only imagine what she could have weaved into me if she’d wanted to after she shattered me apart.

“That’s fine, mom…!” Claire smiled brightly, giving her mother a tighter hug before she finally pulled back. “And actually… why don’t you just… sit in the kitchen? I’ll make dinner tonight—for both of us. We can talk about your day, or whatever you’d like to get off your chest, or discuss. I want to treat you tonight… How’s that sound…?”

Before she’d spoken, Claire had been struggling to find something to suggest they make together, but none of it felt right. It all either took too long, or only came to her mind because of names like ‘wedding soup’—something she’d never had, but it sounded too romantic.

Dessert wasn’t the right message, either.

Sophia smiled warmly, and nodded as she followed Claire into the kitchen. “That’s incredibly sweet of you! Mae usually listens to me talk about my day sooner or later, but she really was just so tired. Hopefully we’ll get to catch up tomorrow.”

Claire would have felt a pang of guilt, but she forced it down before it could fully manifest. Tomorrow… I’ll make sure they get some time together, maybe with me, too…! What happened with Mae… Claire giggled. It was half her fault, you know?

“I’m sure you will! I know that telling me about all of the details of your day might not have made sense when I was younger, but… I’m an adult now, and Mae-mommy is asleep, so you can feel completely free to just kinda…” Claire looked inside of the fridge, twisted up her face, and then looked around the kitchen. “Well, however I can help you settle in and relax while I throw something together…!”

Sophia nodded, sitting at the table with a quiet sigh. “Thank you, sweetie. You’re so good to me, Claire… I really appreciate the way you support me… so… hmmm… Where to start?”

I’m really making dinner for my mom like we’re lovers… lovers who live together, and she’s going to share her day with me…! Claire had to keep her back turned to Sophia. It would have been impossible to restrain her excitement. I couldn’t have hoped for better…!

“I really did sleep so well last night that making it through today was so much easier than it would have been otherwise. Tammy—one of my coworkers—was sick today and an important section of code needed to be rewritten to accommodate a new team being added in…” Sophia smiled as she watched Claire grab up a bag of English muffins, a non-stick cookie sheet, and placed a jar of marinara on down onto the kitchen counter. “That would have been fine, but she never optimized her code like she was supposed to, it was commented… poorly at best… so it took a lot of work to make it behave.

“But…” Sophia smiled brightly, sighing as she leaned her face into her hand, her elbow down onto the table. “I just kept thinking about how much of a good time I had dreaming last night, with this… strange feeling that it won’t be the last time I dream it, and just… It was a lot easier.”

Claire could barely stop herself from squealing as she grabbed a bag of mozzarella cheese out of the fridge. “You sound like you had a great time… If you want to talk more about your dreams than work, that’s fine, too!”

When Claire looked over her blush, Sophia’s cheeks were a deep, dark red.

“M-maybe some other time… some of it is a bit…” Sophia faintly sputtered, gesturing in a desperate attempt to escape the awkwardness by finding more words. “Mature? Personal? It… reminded me a lot of the way that I fell in love with your mother. I think… part of the reason that Mae was so quick to support you yesterday was the way that I used to think I was straight. I’ve never had that experience, because your mother was the first time that I was ever really in love.”

Familiar words teased at Claire’s lips as she smeared marinara over the halved muffins, and then sprinkled them with cheese. It would be so easy to make her mother melt, and then be eager, and available, for anything. She could hear exactly what her mother thought of the dream.

Just four words.

Instead she bit her lip as she carefully placed pepperoni atop the cheese.

“Hm… This might sound silly, but…” Claire tried to calm her heartbeat, but no amount of slow breathing did anything to help. “After dinner… Would you like to maybe… dance a little?”

Sophia blinked.

“Dance…?”

Claire nodded as she covered the pepperoni with another layer of cheese.

“Dance…! Nothing special, just… put on some music and… dance. It doesn’t need to be very serious or anything like that, just…” Claire shrugged. Her cheeks burned hotter. “It came to mind and… and…”

Sophia’s face was easy to read as her expression fell. She was biting her lip, and looking everywhere but at Claire.

I pushed too far, too fast. I was thinking of her as Sophia and not Sophie-mommy… she’s not in the same headspace and I’m… Claire frowned. I’m still her daughter. Well… Maybe… Maybe I can…

“Sorry, that was… weird to ask. But can I ask something else…?” Claire smiled. Her voice wasn’t quite even, her expression not quite as calm or cheerful as she imagined it, but it wasn’t torn up with conflicting emotions. It wasn’t betraying the complications of her desires and the ethics of her situation.

She simply seemed incredibly awkward—and she was still Claire.

That was a given.

“What’s that, Claire…? I’m happy to spend time with you after we eat if you’d like…” Sophia smiled a little more. “It just sounds a little odd to do something like that without your mother here. I almost wish that I could be taking a nap, too—but not to spend less time with you.”

Should I be wincing, or smiling that even if she can’t remember her date from that dream as me… she still feels some of those emotions… those experiences… connected…?

Claire smiled.

I think I know the answer to that. This is a good sign.

After setting the tray into the stove, Claire turned and leaned back against the stove with a sigh. None of this couldn’t be fixed. None of this felt like the sort of situation liable to drive a wedge between them.

And that meant everything was fine.

“Remember your purpose, sophieslut.”

Sophia groaned as the volition faded from her eyes, and only obedience stared up at Claire. “sophieslut’s purpose is to obey her owners!”

The stove beeped as Claire set the timer for thirteen minutes, and turn slowly gazed over her mother’s helpless body. “When I snap my fingers… you’re going to go back into that dream—the dream with our date. You’ll believe it’s the next night… and you’re at my home. A meal I made for us is cooking in the oven… and when it beeps we’ll need to stop but… I’ve just asked you to dance after listening to you talk about your day.”

Claire took a deep breath, and slowly extended her hand down towards her sitting mother.

“Obey.”

Claire snapped her fingers.

Sophia fluttered her eyes, a blush slowly spreading across her cheeks. Claire watched as the many threads that moved her mother into this ‘dream’ state fell into place. Very little was different than the threads of her usual day-to-day personality, except for a pair of knots resting one between her eyes, and one at her chest.

Those must be for myself and Mae… Knots keeping her memories sealed… knots keeping her behaviors the way they need to be…

I didn’t weave those, but… using Mae’s control they weaved on their own…

“Of course I’d love to dance with you, Claire… no…” Sophia blushed a little more as she took Claire’s hand. “Mistress. Last night really was so special. I keep wanting to thank you… I was wanting to be here with you all day… and now you’re cooking for me!”

Claire carefully slid her arm around to Sophia’s back, pulling her mother so very close. Even if she was taller, there was no mistaking that Sophia was the one submitting to Claire’s will. “What am I supposed to do for a woman like you, Sophi—mommy.” Sophia shuddered, and Claire held her so possessively close. “I want to make you feel good. I want to make you feel appreciated, and valued, and…”

She held herself back, and instead, began to guide her mother to dance to music that neither of them could hear. It was a silly impulse, the desire to dance as she waited for their food to be ready, but it was insistent and the desire to simply take whatever she wanted was only growing stronger and stronger.

“And…?” Sophia was breathless. She followed Claire’s every step with her own, and though she gazed down into Claire’s eyes the pleading look inside of them said so much more.

This is the dream, Claire.

She hesitated, her heart skipping a beat as her breath quickened.

See the way her eyebrows are slanted like that…? See how her eyes are glassy, but not… empty…? Claire squeezed Sophia closer, leaning in to softly kiss her neck. Sophia groaned, her hands quivering against Claire’s back. She wants this. She wants you.

This is a dream, so you can fulfill all of her fantasies…

So give her what she wants…!

“And loved…!” Claire reached up, her hand twining through Sophia’s hair. She tugged, hard enough to pull the taller woman lower, and lower, even as their lips met, parted, and tongues rubbed together. Sophia trembled, still following Claire’s lead through the dance even as their kiss ended. “I always want you to feel loved… and I always want to be loving you.”

Sophia whimpered, struggling to breathe as she desperately nodded her head. “I… I want… I want that with you, too…!”

“Then let’s not just dance… here…” Claire tugged at Sophia’s hair even harder, guiding her mother down to her knees. “You can just stay right here, right like this, and we can have another very special date night, just the two of us.”

“Y-yes Mistress…!” Sophia whimpered as she nuzzled into her owner’s leg. “Being on my knees for you… it feels… so… right… I never want it to end…”

Green and brown eyes met.

“I never want this dream to end…”

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm on the stove sounded as loudly as a klaxon, and Claire couldn’t restrain her groan. She was feeling so wet, and the act of forcing her mother between her legs wasn’t feeling as selfish as it had before. Controlling her mother, conditioning her into being her eager lover, her eager slave—it seemed like the exact thing that Sophia wanted, too.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Claire frowned, stiffening as she forced herself to release Sophia’s hair.

“Sorry… I should… probably take out our dinner…” Claire was flushing as she turned away, grabbing out the oven mitts and quickly opening the stove. “Just one moment…!”

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw that nothing was burned. The few moments she’d taken to pull away from Sophia felt like hours. The food inside being anything less than charred and black felt like a miracle.

Getting better at not feeling guilty, but your follow-through is lazy! Could use some work…! Claire frowned as she set the tray down atop the stove. Your multitasking is shit, too.

What kind of a lesbian mind controller can’t keep track of two things at once?

“So, sorry to keep you waiting for the food but—!” Claire fell silent as she turned around. Sophia was still on her knees, but she clearly hadn’t been staying still. It was easy to imagine that her hesitation, anxiety, and attempt to keep herself in check, meant she’d taken longer to turn back around than she’d expected.

Sophia was on her knees, but her sweater was on the floor beside her, along with her bra. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, and her panties—crotch visibly soaked—were sitting in front of her.

“I’m not as hungry for the food as I am thirsty for you, Mistress…” Sophia clenched her thighs, wiggling as she closed her eyes, and held her mouth open with her tongue hanging low. Nearly naked, and what little clothes she wore did nothing to meaningfully hide her nudity, only emphasize it. Her skin was glistening, and her eyes were full of need. “Please, Mistress… Let me make you cum…!”

Claire’s eyes widened a little bit more, and her thighs clenched.

“Let me make you cum…! You can even…” Sophia blushed, and Claire shyly gestured for her to continue. “M-mommy doesn’t mind if you… if you eat… while she…” Claire had to resist giggling. Watching her own mother struggle to describe what it was she wanted to do when it was kneeling at another woman’s feet and eating her out was entirely too much of a thrill. “While I obey you, however you want… On my knees, on my back…

“I just want… Mommy just wants…” Sophia’s emphasis felt just as sisnsitent as Claire’s the night before. Her own use of the term sounded as submissive as Claire’s use sounded dominant. “Mommy wants to make her Mistress feel good. It’s obvious that you’re stressed. Whatever’s bothering you… probably isn’t something I need to know about, but if I can help you feel better, with my mouth, with my hands, my body, anything…”

Sophia leaned forward, gently kissing her daughter’s knee before their eyes locked again.

“Please…?”

You only really have one choice right here, and you know it. Claire smiled down at Sophia, reaching out to stroke her hair. Sophia’s eyes fell shut, and she rubbed her head against Claire’s hand. Sophia wants to make things better with sex. Either you say yes, or no.

Claire stroked Sophia’s hair with one hand as the other reached down, and slowly lifted her skirt. “Are you sure that you want me nibbling on dinner while you’re between my legs?”

Sophia nodded, much quicker than Claire anticipated.

“Oh… Yes, yes Mistress…!” Sophia’s chees flushed anew, her hips wiggling. “Serving you like that… I know you wouldn’t be thinking of me as unimportant, but feeling you dominate me, feeling you use me like that… After last night… I want more of that. I want to feel… I want to help you feel… how good that was for me.”

Claire’s hand pulled away from Sophia’s hair, and grabbed up an English muffin. “This might be a choking hazard, but I think I want to find out.”

Sophia’s eyes brightened. Her nipples hardened. Her hips squirmed with the desire to squeeze around something, anything.

Claire grinned.

“You know I don’t have many second dates?” Claire smiled. “I can remember each of them so easily… but this time with you… I really want to make it count.”

“Me too, Mistress…!” Sophia reached up under Claire’s skirt, grasping ahold of her panties and slowly tugging them down along her legs. “I don’t date much. No one ever felt like the right person for me. No one ever made me feel the way that you make me feel…”

Besides mom… Claire sighed dreamily. Mae is pretty great, too. The next time I do this, I’m not going to leave her out. It’s her fault for wearing herself out on my fingers…!

Sophia leaned in, and then paused with her face so close to Claire’s pussy that her warm breath was easy to feel. Claire groaned, her eyes hooding as she nodded. Sophia’s tongue reached out, slowly teasing along the folds of Claire’s slit.

Bread, marinara, cheese, and pepperoni had never tasted so good before.

Claire let her skirt fall, and Sophia’s hands reached up to grasp at the part of Claire’s leg just below the curve of her ass. Her grasp was tight, but less possessive than it was focused. Everything that Sophia did right now was not for her own pleasure, but to obey Claire and it echoed through each and every thread in her body, every movement she made, and her own pleasured moans.

Small bites… chew… very thoroughly…

The same woman who used to give me a hard time for talking with my mouth full is eating me out while I’m eating!

She wasn’t sure if moaning or laughing was the more appropriate response, so instead Claire split the difference and indulged both sides of her enjoyment at once. Sophia didn’t seem to mind, her tongue moving to stroke around Claire’s clit.

Sophia’s left hand pulled away from her ass, and a pair of fingers delved deep into Claire’s quivering pussy as she groaned around a mouthful of food. Fingers and tongue moved quicker, fingers curling and pressing to a place that made Claire whimper and squeeze her thighs tight around Sophia’s hand as she bucked harder and quicker into Sophia’s mouth.

I pushed things too quickly… but she’s so happy to do this for the woman of her dreams…! Claire groaned, finishing her last bite of the muffin before both of her hands grasped at the stove behind her in an attempt to stay standing even as her knees felt weaker and weaker with her mother’s continued passionate touches. She wants this with me… I just need to bridge the gap… I just need to make seeing me as her dream girl… easier…!

How hard can that be?!

Screaming her mother’s name, Claire came. The heat, the tender bliss, the euphoric calm rolled across her body and Sophia drew back from her skirt. Without rising from the floor, Sophia gently guided her daughter down to rest with her face buried in her naked breasts.

“Whatever’s bothering you… mommy wants to help you… however she can… whatever that means.” Sophia blushed as she stroked Claire’s hair. Claire’s lips found her skin, kissing sucking, but it was gentle affection far more than any touches designed to make Sophia quiver or feel used. “I know you’re… a dominant woman, even if you’re younger than me… and I don’t want to… I don’t want to undermine that, but… You seemed like you could use a hug.”

Flushing, Claire wrapped her arms around Sophia and nuzzled in so tight, so close. Sophia’s arms returned the embrace, resting her chin over Claire’s head as she nestled in close. “I… thank you. You’re amazing—so amazing, mommy. I’ve never met anyone like you before.”

Sophia quietly giggled, her fingers making their way slowly through a particularly tight ringlet of Claire’s curly brown hair that so closely matched her own. “I feel like… like I met someone like you before, someone very important to me… but I can’t… I can’t hold onto that feeling when I reach for it, and trying as hard as I can I have no memory of her, so…” She sighed, and held Claire tighter. “I think that’s the same for me, too.”

Claire kissed over Sophia’s heart, quivering with each touch of her hair, her scalp—everywhere that Sophia touched.

This knot… must be mom… Claire sighed as she kissed over that knot, again, and again, and again. Sophia didn’t quiver, but the kiss was too gentle and with far too little of her Sapphic energy for it to reach the coiled thread. She still remembers… a hint of a feeling… does she remember anything of me…?

Hmm…

Claire took a deep, slow breath, and let herself melt against her mother’s chest. “So this isn’t me asking for them… I’m a bit young—obviously—but… have you ever wanted kids? If we’re saying things like love… it seems important to ask.”

“Mm. I remember thinking about that once… I wanted one—a daughter, I think…?” Sophia sighed, kissing the top of Claire’s head before she squeezed her tighter. “But I don’t remember why I changed my mind. I must have, because I don’t have one, but… When I think of that, it makes me miss someone important to me.”

Sophia’s embrace kept tightening, squeezing tighter, and tighter. It wasn’t enough to hurt, but it was enough for Claire to feel concerned that she was hurting her mother.

Reading her threads wasn’t the same as reading Sophia’s mind. Even if it could be, it wasn’t for Claire. Interpreting every little thing still took so much effort, and Sophia’s threadwork was complicated when so much of it wasn’t reacting dramatically all at once.

“I think if I ever did… Hm.” Sophia laughed quietly. “I feel bad that I keep telling you about all of these things that I’ve forgotten, or experienced as daydreams, but… I think, when I was younger? I wanted to name my daughter Claire, if I ever found a way to have one. It always sounded like a very pretty name to me, even before I met you, Mistress. I don’t remember when I decided that, but I remember being very confident that was the name I wanted. Makes even more sense that you call me mommy!”

Both of them laughed together, and Claire sighed, snapping her fingers.

Sophia fell limp, her arms loosely sliding away from Claire’s back.

“When I snap my fingers again… you won’t remember what happened. Just like before, this is just going to be a dream—but one you won’t have until you lay down in bed tonight…” Claire spoke slowly, and carefully. There was a quiver in her voice, but she was doing her best to control it. “You won’t be able to remember that I’m the Claire in the dream, just like before… but… it will become… easier… to imagine that woman, the woman from those dreams… might be close to you. Not to replace Mae, but… to complement her… to give you more of what you need…”

“Wh-what I… need…” Sophia nodded, groaning as she rested against her daughter. There was only submission in her voice, and all of her threads seemed to echo that with the way they shook.

Hmm… Claire blinked. The knot… at her forehead… something about it looks different, but… She frowned. I can’t understand this stuff. Sometimes I just know what a thread does, but these knots… none of them make sense…! Even when I gather a bunch of threads around my fingers, those still don’t feel like these knots… maybe Mae can tell me something about them tomorrow, or…

“That’s right…” Claire kissed at her mother’s chest again. “When you awaken from the dream… you’ll dress, and you’ll sit at the table… ready to have a nice dinner with me. You won’t remember me asking you to dance. You’ll just think you nodded off… briefly. You’ll just think you were tired, too…”

Discomfort welled up in Claire, but she forced herself to shove it down as far as she could.

You need to be careful with her mind, Claire! Most women would feel guilty or wrong if they started wanting to dance with their daughter. Claire slowly pulled back from her mother, reaching down to tug her panties up along her legs. Give your mother time. Let her get to know who you are as an adult, as a woman, and keep showing her the time of her life. Keep letting her in… both when she’s awake, and when she’s ‘dreaming’.

Show her that it’s okay to love you like you want her to love you.

Help her realize she’s already in love with you.

“Be a good mommy.”

SNAP!

Claire watched as Sophia grabbed up her clothes and hazily pulled them into place. It was disappointing to watch Sophia’s breasts hidden away again, and to see her panties disappear back up under Sophia’s skirt before Claire had a chance to do much without them in the way, but there would always be other nights.

In Sophia’s dreams, Claire and Sophia were having a torrid affair. They’d already confessed their love. They’d already experienced so much together, and each new thing only seemed to draw them closer and closer.

Be patient, Claire…! You have time. Claire squirmed as Sophia sat at the table. She’s always going to be your mommy… and those four words will always be there in her mind.

As she waited for her mother to rise out of the trance-like state, she grabbed up a pair of plates and dished up food for herself and her mother. It was nothing fancy, but that wasn’t the point. Cooking something with her mother would have been nostalgic and certainly sweet enough, but making something for her was sweet, too.

It was the difference between being a little girl wanting to help out, and a woman wanting to treat her lover.

“Mmm…” Sophia fluttered her eyes before letting out a quiet sigh. “Sorry, sweetheart! Cuddling with Mae must have made me a little sleepy, but that smells really good…! We haven’t talked about how school’s gone lately, have we? You’re still making sure to show up to your classes and take plenty of notes, right?”

Claire froze.

Oh fuck.

She swallowed hard and lifted up a plate to place in front of her mother.

I can mind control my mommy-lover-slave, even brainwash her, but… She whined, and set her own plate down on the other side of the table. Lying to her?

Effectively?

That I am just incapable of…!

“Uhm…” Claire grabbed up a muffin and held it in front of her face. “I haven’t gone… I’ve been really busy with Mae-mommy…! I… uhm… promise I’ll go tomorrow…?”

Sophia blinked, taking a bite of her food. The way her eyes widened, and the sounds of sheer pleasure that filled the room were enough to make Claire glad that her legs were hidden under the table when her thighs clenched so tightly it hurt.

“You know you’re a grown woman now, right? I’m not going to ‘get you in trouble.’ I’m concerned that you’ve missed any classes at all, but I’m not going to tell you what to do.” Sophia smiled, and Claire let out a sigh of relief. “Do you believe you can make up for any classes you’ve missed? If you don’t, I hope you’ll talk to your teachers. Rejection isn’t a great reason to miss class, but I’m sure there are ways you can fix this situation.”

“I… it should be fine, really!” Claire smiled brightly, and took a bite herself. Sophia smiled wider, and nodded. “And… and maybe after we eat, how would you like to uhm… watch something? Just like, sit on the couch, watch something, and relax?”

Sophia giggled. “Promise you’ll go in to school tomorrow even if your Mae-mommy tries to keep you around the house?”

Claire restrained her grin.

Like Mae-mommy can tell me what to do anymore…

“I swear.” Claire held a hand over her own heart. “Unless some completely unreasonable thing happens, like an act of god, I will make it in to school tomorrow.”

“Then I’ll be happy to watch something with you after we’re both done eating! You know your mother hates crumbs on the sofa.” Sophia winked, and Claire giggled happily as she quickly wolfed down her food. “Not too fast! I’m not going anywhere, so you can take your time.”

See…?

Claire slowed her chewing, smiling so brightly.

Even your mother agrees. You have all of the time in the world to make your mommy your girlfriend, your slave, and your wife.

There’s no need to rush.