The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

10 Vignettes

This collection of 10 vignettes contains a shameless plug of my Patreon page. I will continue to post some stories to free sites like this—I love contributing to the community. Please enjoy these vingnettes as much as I enjoyed writing and sharing them with you. You can support me and find more of my writing (in several genres) at Patreon.

Vignette: Sir

(Mind Control, Submission)

It was a bit of a shock after all to come home to see his young assistant and housekeeper in his bedroom wearing nothing more than tight fitting lingerie. The girl was one hot number, and she looked reasonably like Little Caprice the porn star. This had not been the reason he had hired her, but he had to admit that it didn’t hurt that she was nice on the eyes. She was standing there with her hands roaming over her body distractedly, absentmindedly, while her legs squeezed together like she needed to pee, or really really wanted to fuck, it was hard to tell which at first sight. He didn’t recognize the lingerie at first, but as she spoke he started to get the picture of what was happening here. It was almost hard to even pay attention to her with her writhing and touching herself provocatively as she spoke. Plus seeing her out of her work clothing and wearing this was almost more than he could bear, but he forced himself to pay attention as she spoke. Or he tried to, but first he looked her over. She was wearing all black: thigh high stockings, a thin camisole corset with built in garter, tiny silky lacy almost insubstantial panties worn over top the garter strings, and a choker with a small deep red ruby delicately laced into. The ruby red ruby seemed to almost pulse and glow as it reflected the light in the room as the his assistant wiggled around while talking. As she spoke she sounded shy and her sentences were broken up due to distraction. “Sir, I… I made a mistake… I need your help… I need your coc…. ummm… assistance… Please forgive me, I was cleaning and getting ready to run a load of your wash when the mail man arrived. He is rather cute… ummm… sorry Sir, it’s so hard... umm... hard to... hard to stay focused. Sir, I noticed that the box was from a clothing company so I figured I would put the new cloths away when I finished your laundry… So Umm… I opened the package… I didn’t think you would mind. But I didn’t find men’s clothing in the box like I expected… I found sexy lingerie… very sexy lingerie, the kind that let men know that a woman wants... umm... wants... anyways... I was a little shocked and I got a dirty little smile on my face wondering if you had a new girlfriend, or something. I saw in my mind’s eye you fucking a beautiful woman…. Oh… I’m sorry…. I must stay focused a little longer… I noticed that the sexy outfit was my size; I wondered for a moment… just one wonderful moment… but I realized that you had never shown interest in me before... sexually. Always polite... always proper... always a gentleman. I figured if you ever desired me you kept it from me out of respect for my mother, since she served you so well before you hired me. I know I should not have, but I just HAD to try them on! I wanted to imagine myself as that beautiful woman being bent over a chair and fucked hard by your coc…. Umm…. I stripped down and put these clothes on. Wherever they touched my body my skin sang out in pleasure, I didn’t notice anything was wrong until I put on the choker; that is when I realized that I was stuck… that I could not take off the clothing. Every time I try to take them off I just ended up on my hands and knees with one finger pressing on my clit through the…. Umm…. sorry Sir… So you see… I need your help… and I’m so so so sorry… I can’t control my own thoughts, let alone my body, and I want you in my thoughts, and in my body. I’ll find a way to pay you back for my mistake… you can have anything you want of me. You always could have you know… even before today. Please...”

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Wife’s Request

(Mind Control, Hypnotize, MFF)

Your wife had made a request of you, she had wanted her best friend Stephie to see who she really was out of the public view. Your wife had explained it all to Stephie but Stephie just really didn’t get the depth of her alter self, she would have to see it to believe it. Your wife had made this decision on her own, surprising you. After all if this went her way her best friend was about to learn a very personal secret, that her fantasy, and your sexual games together involved deep hypnotism and submission. So after dinner and a stay-at-home movie night your wife sat next to her best friend and explained to Stephie that she wanted her to see first hand what she had been trying to explain. You looked at the two women sitting next to each other, both platinum blonds, both fit and healthy, both young, and honestly they looked like sisters. Part of the reason they were friends is how much they shared the same opinions on many things including beauty, fashion, and entertainment. Your wife was wearing significantly less clothing than Stephie who was wearing skinny jeans and a tight wife beater tank top with no bra. In contrast your wife was wearing a thin silky top and a tiny skirt with her legs covered in what you knew to be crotch-less pantyhose.

10 minutes later

Your wife sat motionless on the couch hypnotized by you. To try to prove that your wife was hypnotized you had made her strip down naked, but that had not been enough for Stephie, and you could see now why your wife wanted to show instead of tell. Your wife was looked straight ahead while Stephie was looking right at her, slightly bewildered. Stephie could not believe that it was real simply because of how quickly her friend had “gone under”. Really it took almost no effort to hypnotize your wife anymore thanks to the triggers you both had worked so hard to program into her mind. Stephie reached out suddenly and without warning to pinch your wife’s nipple HARD but was rewarded with no reaction from your wife. You had seen them do this to each other when they were clothed. You pretended no to notice how sexual their girlie teasing was. Stephie would jump when her nipple or ass was pinched by your wife but wife particularly would always shudder and squeak out disapprovingly then giggle involuntarily, this time though she hadn’t even flinch. “So here is the proof huh? She’s not just messing around? So you mean she really is hypnotized? And she loves it? You can make her do anything you want buy just convincing her that it is something that she wants? Oh…. … .. Could…. I can’t believe I’m going to ask this…. but… umm… could I … could I borrow her… you know… for a night? I mean… you know… if she want’s it I guess... it’s a lot to ask… umm… maybe… you know… if you think she would like? We have been friends for SOO SOO many years... and well.. I think she’s HOT... I mean I could find a way… errr.. to pay you two back… you know… if you want… you know... intimately. She’s asked me before if I would sleep with you two, but I never could get up the guts before... Lets wake her up and ask her?”

10 minutes later

“Yes honey, Stephie here is going to hypnotize you, isn’t that exciting? Once she hypnotizes you I’m going to let her borrow you and take you home for the night... or maybe a few days... now honey, don’t get too excited, or I might let her borrow you for a week. How does that sound? Now Stephie I want you to hold the watch up in front of my wife and move it back and forth, make sure it stays nice and even, and to really help put her under try to breath in time with her, it’s amazing how that helps! Now listen to my voice carefully I want you to focus on the watch. Hold the chain still and steady and stationary as the watch below sways and swings and slides and slinks and slips through her view. Now honey I want you to think about how sexy it will be to be someone’s slave, someone’s toy, no worries, no stress, just blissful obedience. Think about how calm you will be; think about how smooth your thoughts will feel, slipping and sliding through your head under the instructions of someone else, you’ll be worry free. Now your eyes are getting heavier, you can feel every part of your body slowing down, your own desires for your body disappear as you are preparing to be commanded by another. Stephie I want you to stop controlling the watch but let the watch continue to swing wherever it wants. Good, now you can feel your entire body but you can’t move a muscle on your own will, how calming and simple life will be as a fuck toy, a blond bimbo fuck toy. When I snap my fingers your entire body will go limp and until you are told otherwise you will just rest and think of how blissful complete submission is.” SNAP The watch fell to the couch and both girls slumped back into a peaceful rest as you contemplated how amazing this weekend was going to be, with two fuck-toys under your command instead of just your wife. You had hypnotized them both at once, all while Stephie had been helping but had not known it. Stephie had assumed that everything that you said had been directed at your wife, but almost all of what you had said had not been specific at all... well, not specific to the very literal subconscious mind. Maybe some day you would honor your promise, far in the future, you would let Stephie hypnotize your wife and borrow her for a while, but not today.

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Grandma’s Gift

(Mind Control, Witch, Sex Magik, Warlock)

Karen looked at the huge stiff cock in front of her and was glad for her grandmother’s recommendation, though 10 minutes ago she HAD BEEN PISSED! Karen had been bugging her grandmother for weeks and weeks about her coming of age as a witch and what it would be like. Karen was terrified and excited about getting her powers in one almighty rush or power; she knew that she would have immense potential energy at her disposal but she was also keenly aware that generations ago more than one woman in her family had fallen into the clutches of evil demons or succubi in their first (vulnerable) witching years. Grandmother had just kept telling her not to worry, that “grandma would help”. On the morning of her 18th birthday Karen was woken by a tall handsome boy, probably a few years older than her, that she had never met. He was sitting on her bed holding a small gift. “Your grandmother sent me with this gift for you.” Being a powerful warlock he hooked his fingers in the air between them and her body sat up like a toy doll. Her sheets fell off of her breasts and she was aware of her stiffening nipples and pert breasts in plain view of this stranger but the boy opened the box and pulled out a ribbon. Karen was still in a sleepy shock and before Karen could react the boy reached forward and placed the ribbon so that it passed from one shoulder to the other laying loosely on her skin, then retracted his hands. As he let go the ribbon started to slide down her skin and she reached up and instinctively and fastened the ribbon around her neck. Even in her sleepy groggy foggy clouded mind she realized a moment to late what she had just done. THAT was when the magic struck her, the shock of it, the realization of what she had just done to herself, and of what her grandmother had obviously wanted to happen. Sudden unbidden lust flooded her mind followed quickly by a complete and unrelenting state of submission. She had just voluntarily collared herself, and she could feel her body and mind becoming his, there wasn’t even time to fight it, even if she had wanted to. She gasped as she tried to think of something defensive to do but the more she thought about this handsome tall powerful boy the more she just needed to do what he wanted. Soon she found herself otherwise naked and following Master downstairs to the kitchen where her mother and grandmother were waiting for her with knowing smiles. “Karen,” grandma said “this is for your own good for so many reasons. Tod here will be your owner, guardian, teacher, caretaker, and lover for the next three years, then the amulet on your neck will dissolve, releasing you automatically. Tod will teach you how to control your witch powers and he will make sure that you don’t succumb to the desires of your body and get yourself in debt to a demon, they are very poor lovers. Tod on the other hand will be very good for you, this has worked for the women in our family for generations now. Your mother and I both had this done to us when we turned 18 and I can tell you that it was the best three years of my life... in more ways than I can count... You might now know this, but your grandfather was my Master and once I was his I never left him. And Tod here is the son of the man who was your mother’s Master, though they parted ways right before your mother met your father. Anyways, it usually takes about 5 years to truly master your will and learn how to stop yourself from succumbing to the dark side of magic, so at the end of the three years I suggest you do what me and your mother did, and put on the next collar he gives you, and again, and again as many years as you are enjoying his company, his teachings, and his... attentions. And Tod, may the Crafty Mother guide you and the Mighty Father keep you both safe... and... may you keep each other... entertained...”

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Wait, What, Witch Mistake

(Sex Magik, Rune, Mind Control, Body Modification, Tattoo)

“How could she have been so stupid”, was basically the only thought, of Tara’s own, that prevailed in her muddled mind at the moment. She was almost unable to think of anything else, well anything else but wanting to fuck and be fucked. Sex Magik bound her, but she didn’t know it. This morning Tara had found herself in the bed of her tattoo artist’s flat with a raging hangover, but otherwise she felt AMAZING. He was not home, but she didn’t care, though she was wishing that someone could see her right now, her stunning Gothic beauty and sexy Gothic lingerie was going to waste if no one could see her. She was wearing the same tight black corset she had been wearing yesterday and the same fishnet stockings that she loved to show off thanks to the enormous holes in the netting letting everyone see her perfect pale porcelain while skin beneath. She had on the same cup-less bra that held her breasts up so nicely but let the wonderful shape of her breasts and hard nipples show through her almost see-through silky shirt. The shirt though seemed to be missing. Another thing that was missing was her red and black velvet short skirt, but she figured it really didn’t hide much anyway so what did that matter at the moment. Yesterday she had gone to get a new tattoo, right where her pubic hair would have been if it had not all been permanently removed by magic a few years back. With a fresh tattoo on her HooHa she was of course not wearing any panties, they would just chafe her new artwork. She knew something was different about today deep down but her foggy hung over mind could not pin it down. Every time she tried to leave she would scamper back to his bed, lay down in a provocative position, and then relax. Every time she tried to remove her overly slutty clothing she would just put them back on again. You see witches are bound by the laws of their linage, and somehow “Drunk Tara” had decided that tattooing a sexy rune on her mons pubis would be a good idea, she even let Todd, her good friend and favorite tattoo artist choose one at random from her rune study book. He didn’t even know about magic, to him they would just be cool looking shapes and unknown symbols. After finishing the tattoo they had come back to his place and fucked like hot sweaty porn stars. Terra vaguely remembered it being REALLY good sex, the mixture of pain (from the fresh tattoo on her sex) and pleasure (oh, the pleasure) had made her orgasms unique and lasting. She had willingly done everything he asked of her, even some new stuff she had never been willing to do for anyone; not until last night! Before Todd left for the day he had pointed at her with a smile and said “now you just stay there and relax... and stay sexy, beautiful.” Todd had NO idea what that meant to a witch that had voluntarily let him tattoo her with a control rune! As Tara’s mind un-fogged she looked down to see what rune he had picked. As she recognized the control rune in horror, then sudden lust, an ironic happy little giggle escaped her lips. Then she reflected back to the words he had said and realized why she now was staying in bed, acting sexy, dressing sexy, and relaxing uncontrollably. He had said “now you just stay there and relax... and stay sexy, beautiful”, so she was doing exactly that. Tara now just had to decide how long to wait to tell him, or maybe she would just wait until he noticed on his own that something was wrong, then they would fix this problem.... if Todd wanted to of course, not many would give up a super sexy slave witch as a pet once they really understood what that meant. At this point she was his and she didn’t mind it. He was sexy, healthy, funny, and she had always found him attractive. But now, thanks to the rune, and doubly thanks to the Sex Magik they had unknowingly been up to last night he owned her completely, magic, mind, body, and soul. Honestly she didn’t mind if he decided to keep her forever, she knew it was just the spell making her think this way, but she could also clearly remember the day before and how the idea of some random, unknown, sexy Magik taking hold of her when the rune was complete had felt. She had known every rune in the book, and she knew that he understood none of them, being a mundane. She had wanted the unknown, the thrill of something random happening to her that she had desired and allowed but not planned, and this had been just about the sexiest HOTTEST thing that she could think of considering all of the runes in the book and what they could do. Oh, but what if he asked her to tattoo more runes, she had known what the other runes could have done to her mind and body, being ready for any one of them to happen, but what if he added more to his new sex-pet? He could add a rune to her sternum making her breasts grow much larger, or he could add a rune on the end of the “alterative arm” of her current rune making her entire body many times more sexually sensitive. Tara lay on his bed, two fingers buried in her sex and two fingers pinching one nipple hard. She was envisioning herself modified almost beyond recognition, how it would feel to have plump fuck-me lips, huge impossibly large breasts, ultra sensitive nipples, a dull mind capable of nothing but fucking, huge wide hips with nice thick thighs, and an extra tight pussy with puffy pink swollen lips meant for nothing more than fucking. How many runes could he put on her before she was not herself anymore? The better questions was, how many runes did she hope he would put on her?

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: FINE Art

(Mind Control, Body Control)

Cassie sat naked on the ancient wooden stool in the middle of a ring of ancient wooden easels. The room smelled wonderfully of fresh art paint, molding clay, sawdust. There was also a hint in the air of the oils used to maintain old wood, it was a kind of warm smell she always associated with romance, wine, or a good book. “Class, I’d like to introduce you to our model for today. Her name is Cassie. She’s one of my favorite models because she stays perfectly still. She’s also my favorite because she’s my very very attractive girlfriend. So, today’s lesson we are going to be working on detail, I want to see every shadow, every curve; we are going for realism today, as best you can. So, class, please watch while I demonstrate some new techniques useful for today’s lesson.” Cassie didn’t move as her boyfriend turned his easel to get a better view of her. She might have been surprised to see her basic outline and coloring had already been brushed onto the canvas, but she was not looking. “Class, this technique, you should remember from the other day, is particularly good for working on skin colors, watch how I paint her light pink nipples, making them blend perfectly into her skin color.” Cassie felt something touch her softly near the edge of her areola, but she ignored it... it must have been the wind or something. Then she felt it on her other nipple. Soft, almost beyond perception, maybe just her imagination; light silky stings of pleasure. “Now down here.” Cassie gasped as she felt the pleasure leave her nipple and appear suddenly at her navel. Well she tried to gasp but she could not move! She was frozen, paralyzed or something, she realized now that she had not even been breathing, but she also didn’t seem to need to. “Now you try class.” Cassie would have been mentally freaking out right now, but suddenly there were 25 little pleasures ticking away at her nipples, some moving to her navel for a while then back to her nipples! It was pleasure, but it was subtle, this mysterious pleasure was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her heart raced as she heard her lover speak again, as he spoke the 25 tiny pleasures left her one at a time as the class listened. “Now class let’s see another skill you’ll need, this one is really good for painting hair that is in shadow, which can be difficult if you don’t know how.” Cassie felt one point of pleasure return, softly teasing the sensitive skin were her pubic hair was just folding into the crease formed by her mons pubis and her thigh. Then without warning another, then another, then another point of pleasure joined until at least 25 little pleasures were back. Then there was so much pleasure concentrated on her sex that she could not keep track of their individual movements. Once in a while a single point of pleasure would blossom on her navel or one of her nipples, but otherwise it was all tickling away between her legs, then suddenly it stopped when her boyfriend cleared his throat. “OK class, now you should be able to take those two techniques, along with your other skills and complete today’s assignment, the best student today will get one kiss from my lovely model at the end of class, no tongue, and just so you know, I’m competing too. Get to it and have fun.” Pleasure bloomed across her body; her feet, hands, breasts, ribs, stomach, and her face were all simultaneously feeling what could only be described as little tiny flittering strokes of pure bliss. Now that her body was feeling wonderful in so many places at once she could feel something building in her gut, something slow and sinuous; pleasure wrapping itself around her very spirit and soul! As the pleasure sidled up her spine like a snake she lost track of time, what used to be seconds of her life were now being counted instead by pleasurable strokes of light and fire across her sensitive skin. Though nothing was touching her she was approaching an orgasm like no other in her experience! Not a powerful mind blowing explosion, but something more sinuous. More like the creeping of a glacier than an explosion of fireworks. When it washed over her body, it was not met with the moaning, grinding, clenching, and heavy breathing of a colossal orgasm; it was met with her complete silence and stillness, though inside she was mutely crying out with joy! Time had passed so differently for Cassie that she had not even comprehended that the class had just ended. Even though some pleasure strokes were still teasing her frozen body, most of them had tapered off one at a time into obscurity as each student packed up when they were satisfied with their work. Eventually a very pretty young woman that Cassie remembered seeing in class walked up, put her hands on Cassie’s thighs for balance, reached her cute young face up to Cassie’s, and kissed Cassie right on the lips a little more fervently than one would usually expect for kissing a stranger. The firm touch of the girls soft lips unfroze Cassie and she took a shallow tentative breath, having not breathing for over an hour while she was frozen in place. Cassie took the girl’s sweet smelling breath into her own lungs and it was pure warmth, like the sun on a cool day, or a hot tea in cold hands. The heat of it was flowing into Cassie’s mouth, flowing down her throat, and filling her lungs and body with renewed life. Everywhere that warmth traveled she could feel her body loosen up; soon she could move again. The girl was still kissing her, oblivious to Cassie’s revitalization but obviously enjoying it more than just a quick peck on the lips. Cassie began kissing back absentmindedly. Even though Cassie could move now there were still a few lasting tickles of pleasure exploring her body. The girl, still kissing Cassie, developed a wicked smile. The girl had felt Cassie “melt”. Maybe the girl had been trying to see how long she could get away with the kiss before someone said something. Eventually unable to hold it back any longer, the girl spun away from Cassie with a dancing flourish. She danced right up to her easel, grabbed her bags, then on her way out of the art studio she skipped right passed Cassie’s lover, the teacher. Cassie could tell by the spell bound look on his face that this girl was probably giving him a wry naughty look, teasing him as she had teased Cassie. Cassie was light headed from the experience; she just sat on her wooden pedestal until the room cleared out completely and every last one of today’s 10,000 dancing pleasures on her skin were gone. She didn’t say a word; she didn’t want to ruin the feeling. Did her boyfriend do that to her? Could he have even known what she had just been through? Either way, when he came to her he was going to have the time of his life bathed in the light of her 10,000 thanks!

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Control Chip

(Mind Control, Control Chip)

Every girl knew not to let a boy into her most secret place, not her pussy, girls wanted boys THERE, no, girls knew not to let boys or men into their minds! Though now Elinor realized that she had trusted her boyfriend a little too much! Horror stories were everywhere on the internet; innocent girls letting boys who they thought were their “one true love” get access to their government issued chip. Boys could be really horrible, and girls were stupid enough to let them be! Even knowing better Elinor had been one of those foolish girls. She didn’t fool herself that this was her “one true love”, she didn’t think he was “the one”, but she did like the idea of handing control over to the boy she happened to be seeing at the moment. And it just so happened that the “boy of the moment” was a skilled hacker. So, she had laid down on her bed and let him put the hacking collar on her. When he had accessed the chip she had given him a one-time password that would let him make one single use change to one single personality parameter in her chip’s programming. Elinor passed out while the chip memory was wiped completely and re-written. It took fifteen minutes to reboot while her boyfriend enjoyed playing with her responses body while she slept. If Elinor had thought for a moment that a full wipe counted as “a single personality parameter” she would have never let him, but now that she knew (in hindsight) the full extent of her re-programming she was glad she had let him in! He had managed to compress A LOT more data into her chip than was usually possible. He explained that when he gave her a keywords she would pass out, the chip would pack up the current personality, unpack the keyword indicated personality, and install it. When she woke the chip would compel her to be whatever the chip currently had loaded. Since the human memory was stored in the brain, not the chip, she would remember every detail even when another personality was chosen! She punched him in the shoulder for his trickery and he said something that she didn’t remember as she passed out. She had woken up to find herself thinking she was a dog. Then he said another keyword, she passed out, and she woke up hornier than she had ever been. She threw her shirt off and jumped on top of him but then he said something else and she was asleep again. She woke this third time feeling completely submissive, he commanded her to take off her bra then suck his cock for the first time. She did it naturally, without the normal prudishness she usually held too. This personality seemed to have carnal skills and knowledge built in that she had never experienced herself, until now, plus a total lack of gag reflex. Then he said another keyword and she woke feeling normal. He had just test driven a few personalities, and she remembered BEING each one of them. A pet, a slut, and a slave (and a master of deep throat blow-jobs). She had expected him to make one change to her chip, to make her want to give him a blow-job or fuck him whenever he wanted, maybe make her bisexual, or make her want to share have a 3-some, who knew... She had expected that, the dull, simple musings of a teen boy’s hormone addled imagination, but this was so much more amazing! She even knew that he was desperate enough to make her like him more or find him more attractive, she didn’t care now. Elinor had found it sexy to know that she had no control over what one change he would make to her chip. This ability to completely control her every mood and personality was another thing entirely; the thought of what this meant made her wet and she was quickly deciding that she was finally ready to fuck him, even if he left her as her own prudish self. She lay back on he couch topless with her hand down her pants, knowing he was watching. What other personalities had he packed into her tiny chip? She could not wait until he tested them all, but for now she would settle for being herself and making sure her boyfriend knew she was horny!

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Tammy the Realtor

(Dollification, MFF, Mind Control)

Tammy the Realtor stood stock still, unable to move even the slightest while her customer looked her up and down appraisingly. Tammy didn’t believe in magic, but it was also the only sensible reasoning for suddenly finding your body frozen stiff, not even breathing yet still being conscious. Tammy had been a bit too flirty with the woman’s husband while showing the couple this house and she was now regretting it. Although in her opinion it had all just been good harmless fun, this Bitch obviously didn’t think so. But now Tammy could see a mixture of anger and triumph on what’s-her-name’s face in front of her. She had not even bothered to learn the name of John’s wife while she had flirted with him. Tammy could move her eyes and that was it, but she could feel that her body was stiff like a mannequin, unmoved by her internal pleading. Tammy watched in horror as the woman came closer and poked her fingers into Tammy roughly in a few places like she was checking the quality of a steak in the market or something. With each touch, Tammy could tell that her skin was still soft and bouncy wherever this Bitch touched her even though her body felt frozen stiff. Tammy saw a flash of bright pink envelop her entire body for a moment. Her already large breasts felt larger, ass thicker, waist smaller, and lips (both sets) felt plumper. She didn’t know it but her eye shadow and lipstick had all turned to a bright fuck me pink. When the blinding light passed she looked down and could see a bright pink suit jacket and neon pink thin silky top held out by her large breasts. Only a moment earlier it had been a more classy business gray suit jacket and a light blue thin see-through silky blouse. She could also feel that her business slacks had been replaced by a tiny skirt that she had to assume was also pink. What Tammy didn’t know was that her panties had also changed to pink but were showing an inch above her skirt in a very slutty way. That pink flash of light had left Tammy looking 120% more like a barbie doll than she ever had before, even when she was trying.

“Now listen up you little pink bitch, let’s see what you are really made of. I’m going to ask you questions, important questions. You wont be able to answer me, frozen as you are, but you can think your answers inside of your little slutty mind. If you answer my questions honestly to yourself, your dress, heels, and lips will revert to their normal color bit by bit, slowly, and with each question I ask you. If you really are honest with yourself, by the time my husband comes back downstairs you’ll be yourself again, and a wiser woman for it. BUT, for each lie you tell yourself your breasts and ass will grow, your waist will shrink, and your lips will get pinker and pinker and puffier and puffier until you look like a fuck toy more than a woman. I don’t CARE if you really wanted to fuck my husband or not, I only care that you are honest with yourself! You dress in business colors, but with see-through silk blouse hidden underneath. You try to look professional, but you have had A LOT of work done on your body, the kind of work that makes your body look like it only really has one purpose. You flirt with my husband, but you try to convince yourself that it’s just in jest, just a joke, all in good fun, all in good humor. These are all fine and dandy, but they are all contradictions and you will learn today just who you are, really are! Are you a fuck toy deep down, or are you a business woman that likes to feel sexy on her off time?”

Ten questions in to the self exploring quiz and Tammy could feel the extreme tightness of her huge swelling breasts trapped inside of her thin pink silk see-through blouse. The buttons on her suit jacket had already busted open allowing the jacket to open exposing her inappropriately large breasts and hard nipples to the room. The silk was stretched so tight that it left nothing of her breasts to the imagination. Her lips (both sets) felt like they needed nothing more than to be wrapped around a cock. It seemed to her that she wanted to be a professional woman, but with each question she answered she could feel the lies in her mind breaking down, and she was starting to see her truth. It was not a shameful to be who she really was and hide it from the world when she wanted, but it was shameful to lie to herself, and try to hide her true self even from her own self. The truth was shining through in her mind clear as day now, cracked open, pried open, wedged open by each tiny truth. She really did want to wear pink, be a slut, and fuck this woman’s husband. She wouldn’t even mind fucking this bitch too if it meant getting some cock for herself. Each lie that was crushed in her mind was replaced by her truest deepest desires. She could feel herself becoming just what this woman had predicted. She would soon be a fuck toy and she would know that honestly she was happy. She could still pretend to be a professional and live a normal life, but she would be a toy first and a professional second, instead of the way she was just an hour ago. When whats-her-name’s husband finally came down the stairs, Tammy just watched him with new hungry eyes, begging silently for this woman to release her frozen body so she could show the couple just how good of a toy she could be! Then after she had had a chance at some tasty cock, and a little cream filling for her pussy, she would attend to whats-her-name’s sexual needs and thank the Bitch thoroughly for freeing Tammy from the confines of the lies that had held her back from her true self for all of these years.

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Submission

(Mind Control, Submission)

It had seemed completely impossible, unrealistic, and just downright ridiculous at the time, but Sarah needed the money. In all honesty it was a thrill for her to put herself into the hands of another so completely, not knowing what could happen! Even if this “job” was bogus and it turned out to be a sham it was still exciting to “play her part.” She had been promised an ungodly sum of money to take a serum and then let them strap her down to a massage bed. She had been told that all of their clients were screened to be safe, attractive, and “clean”. Laying in the darkness of the blindfold Sarah could feel just the firm lift of the soft massage table, cold air on her skin, and the light touch of the inescapable restraints. She heard the door open and close and then felt hands on her skin. Being blindfolded the hands felt larger to her than they were, a surprising and pleasant trick of the mind. The hands slid along her body and despite herself Sarah was really enjoying being pet by a total stranger, and she was sure that it was not even the serum helping, she just loved it! After the hands had spent a nice long time getting to know Sarah’s body, teasing it, and providing a nice bit of foreplay the person seamed to be ready to get down to business. As the first finger found its way into her pussy Sarah wondered if the serum could actually work, was it true that once she had an orgasm she “imprint on” and would be “bound” to the first person she saw for an unknown amount of time? Could it really be possible that such a serum could work, and what exactly did it mean that the harder she came the longer she would be “imprinted on” and “bound” to that person? And would she truly be 100% in love with and submissive to the person!? What if this man was talented, what if her own rush of excitement from the unknown made her cum harder, how long could she be “bound” for? Did it even matter? The money was more than worth it. Sarah was now starting to unconsciously move her hips, trying to press them harder into the expertly invading fingers. Soon she was enjoying the feeling of three large fingers pounding away in her sex and two fingers alternately pinching her nipples but whenever she came close to orgasm they would slow or stop and it was driving her MAD… Sarah tried to invasion the man above her, thanks to her blindfold her other senses where heightened but this “guy” didn’t make a sound so she had to go by touch and smell. He just smelled clean, there was no cologne, no hint of conditioner, just the smell of clean healthy skin. Then she felt him climb up on the table and straddle one of her knees as he started using a vibrator on Sarah’s clit; BLISS! As Sarah started to feel the orgasm welling up inside of her she could tell that this one was a slow-rolling doozy, it would arrive slowly, pound through her every nerve and leave in a wHoOsH of pleasure!! Sarah wondered “God, just how long will I be this person’s sex slave with an orgasm so intense! Will it matter; this guy is a MASTER pussy masher!!” Above her she heard the person command her, in a soft whisper, “Now cum for me, beautiful.” But when Sarah heard her new Master’s voice for the first time her entire world seemed to flip over, to swim, to float, to fall 500 feet suddenly while simultaneously rocketing into the sky. The building orgasm, that had been building into a long lasting gushing flowing thing just crashed over her ALL AT ONCE! All of that building pleasure was compressed into a moment, the moment that she realized and truly understood her fate, and how wonderful it would be. The pleasure was unreal, her breath caught in her throat and she couldn’t even breath! The person above her speaking and revealing themselves had caused the sudden realization that the first person she would see when the blindfold came off would be a WOMAN, and a HOT sounding one at that! Sarah was not a lesbian, but the feeling of being out of control, that she would serve and love this woman for an unknown amount of time, that is what set Sarah’s body into the most intense orgasm of her life… well… thus far!!

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: What a Catch

(Mind Control, MFF)

Sandra and David had a thing for blonds, and even after all these years they were amazed at just how easy tiny tittied young blond collage freshmen could be to seduce. Well, it was half way between seduction and hypnotism. Every few months the couple would go to a fancy bar or hotel or venue of some kind; they loved to dress up for their marks. Sandra always wore an exceedingly classy long dress and David always wore an expensive suit, they wanted to be noticed, but also wanted people to be too busy looking at their outfits that they would miss the real action going on behind the scenes in plain view. Sandra would usually move to the bar and start a conversation with a girl that she liked and David would come in after Sandra had ‘loosened her mind up’ with a little suggestive body language and some amateur hypnosis. David always liked Sandra’s choices in women and Sandra could pick the easy ones out of the crowd every time! Still at the bar or venue David would reinforce Sandra’s seduction/hypnosis with a bit of his own tailored flirting, compliments, and cajolery. In no time they would have the girl’s panties around her ankles, right there in public! The places the couple chose to hunt were always busy, loud, and crowded so no one ever heard what they were saying to these hot young girls, and as far as the couple knew no one had ever noticed the panties hobbling the girl while they stood around at the over packed standing room only bar or sat at a private table in a dark corner. Once their mark was completely under their control they would discard the girl’s panties on the floor and walk her out of the venue, the girl not having a care in the world that she had just left her soaking wet panties behind for someone to clean up later. Usually the couple could find a private moment on the way to their hotel room, like in the elevator or during the taxi ride and they would make the partially mesmerized girl cum. Back in their hotel room, and now totally in bliss, the girl would not put up any resistance as they would strip her down. David loved taking the first turn on the girl, usually the couple would still be clothed as he got his first one out of the way. Sometimes they would lift the girl up and bend her over the back of a plush chair legs dangling and he would fuck her hard and fast. Sometimes the girl would kneel and give him a blow-job if she had admitted a talent and a love for that kind of fun. Once this was done Sandra would take her turn with the girl, sometimes drinking David’s cum out of the girl with abandon. Soon all three would be naked and the fucking would go on until they all fell asleep or were kicked out of the hotel. If they woke in the hotel the girls would always be willing to go another round. One didn’t say no to the kind of pleasure Sandra and David could provide. Sandra often wondered if the girls even realized or remembered the couple’s camera that stood in the corner of the hotel room clicking off photos every on a timer.

— Baubleheadz —

Vignette: Reception

(Hypnotism, Lesbian, Mind Control)

Teresa was having a really difficult time understanding her boyfriend over the phone. Her hands were shaking and her stomach muscles were twitching slightly. “Umm.. oh... Brian... please... just tell me how to make her stop... run me through it... again... it didn’t work.” Mariana on the other hand just kept licking away at her son’s girlfriend Teresa’s pussy lips. The ladies had been in the kitchen talking about Brian in passing when Mariana had just suddenly gotten up from her chair and come over and kissed Teresa! Teresa had been so shocked, and Mariana’s warm cherry chap stick flavored lips had tasted so nice, that it had taken her a couple moments of kissing back passionately until Teresa got her wits about her and tried to get Mariana to stop. Mariana seemed oblivious to anything that was going on around her, she was singly focused on one thing. When Teresa broke the kiss to get in a word of protest Mariana had just changed focus and started to unbutton Teresa’s school shirt. By the time Teresa had managed to mangle her third attempt to stop Mariana she found the woman’s lips suckling warmly on her right nipple. Still Mariana was unresponsive to anything Teresa said as Teresa tried to figure out what had happened to cause this! All while the talented woman worked her way down Teresa’s younger fit body. The woman, now nibbling and sucking on Teresa’s other breast, seemed hypnotized! What had Teresa said that could have triggered some kind of hypnosis? Lost in thought, Teresa had stood up when Mariana had pulled her off the chair and now Teresa could not move away since her own shorts, now around her ankles, were hobbling her. Somehow during all of this Mariana had managed to get her own shirt, skirt, panties, and bra off and scatter them across the kitchen floor. The sight of standing over the hot older woman who was wearing only high heels made Teresa’s heart skip. Then, her heart skipped another beat or twenty as Mariana pulled Teresa’s panties down slightly and snaked her long tongue deep into her thigh gap, softly caressing Teresa’s pussy lips and catching just the tip of her clit that was quickly swelling with unexpected excitement. Teresa grabbed her phone and started to dial, but she had a hard time maintaining enough concentration. So she kicked off her shorts and panties, both around her ankles now, and walked to the living room trying to get her mind clear and get her shaking fingers to dial the right contact. When her boyfriend answered the phone, Teresa found that her voice was cracking and her now heavy breathing was making it hard to talk on the phone. Teresa looked down, trying to figure out how to describe what was happening. Below her was her boyfriend’s mother, basically naked eating out Teresa’s pussy like a champ. Her tongue was busy snaking between her thighs doing its best to pleasure Teresa, and Mariana was having a lot of success at her task, despite Teresa’s efforts to ignore the pleasure or push Mariana away. “Honey, umm.. how do I ... OH.. how do I say this... your mom... there is something... AHH... something ... she’s doing something... and I don’t think she can help it... and I can’t stop her! It’s like she’s in a trance or some... some...” moan “... a trance or something... what do I do?” Her boyfriend had laughed, obviously realizing what was happening and thinking it was pretty funny. After he had caught his breath after laughing so hard he had told Teresa not to worry and to pat Mariana on the head three times and say “mischief managed”. Teresa had tried this, and as SOON as she had said it nothing new happened... Except that Mariana still had her face buried in Teresa’s crotch and now her boyfriend was laughing even harder at his little private joke. Teresa was begging over the phone for him to get himself under control and help her, while trying to maintain her balance, while trying not to moan right into the phone and give herself away, trying not to cum. When he calmed down enough she told him that it hadn’t worked, and her boyfriend just giggled.. “Ok.. OK... fine... you have to say a safety word.. BUT you have to do it AFTER she makes you cum... so you better let her do her work... Then just tell her... but you have to promise me NOT to even whisper it until she’s made you cum! O.K.? just say Sierra Lima Uniform Tango then pause and say Sierra Tango Oscar Papa.. in that order...” She knew that the code was NATO alphabet for SLUT STOP so she didn’t worry about forgetting it and Teresa had a sneaking suspicion that she could say it any time and didn’t have to wait until her boyfriend’s mom made her cum. One, what if she was wrong, and two, the woman between her legs had mad skills and at this point why stop? It wasn’t like this could get much worse, right? So, Teresa, begrudgingly and excitedly sat down on the couch and opened her legs. As soon as she had, she almost regretted it. Mariana took full advantage of her size and strength over the girl and used her body to spread Teresa’s legs wider, lift and slide Teresa’s hips to the edge of the couch, grapple the young girls legs to prevent escape, and slip her long tongue deep into the girl’s now completely vulnerable pussy. It helped a lot for Teresa’s pleasure that Mariana’s tongue was finding its way more deftly about Teresa’s sex with the newly found easy access. Maybe she would not say the words just yet. The woman was amazing and Teresa was sure that if she continued that she would cum at least one more time before she needed a break! It was much easier now to pretend that the woman eating her out making her moan was not her boyfriend’s mother. From here the naked MILF looked more like a slutty lusty porn star than the housewife Teresa had been talking to 15 minutes ago.

— Baubleheadz —