The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

10 Doors and an Exit

Mark and Angie, bisexual college students and best friends, were in Angie’s room, getting ready for the yearly College Carnival. They both had their outfits on and were admiring themselves in her full-length mirror. Angie struck a demure pose. Her blue and white Catholic school girl costume accentuated her long legs and her ponytails made her look much younger than 21. Her chestnut hair, thick and highlighted with gold, spilled over her shoulders away from her deep brown eyes. Freckles showed through her light tan on her nose and she kept taking her glasses off then putting them on again.

“What do you think, Mark?” she asked, “Do I keep the glasses or ditch ‘em?”

“Keep them. God you look sexy in glasses.”

Angie laughed and turned to face her friend.

“And you look sexy in your suit. Who knew a tuxedo counted as a costume?”

Mark was indeed in a tuxedo, which fit his athlete’s frame perfectly. He was a head taller than Angie, with light brown hair plastered smoothly to his skull and dark blue eyes. His face was smooth, tan, falling delicately from high cheekbones.

“Just hand me that martini glass and I’m ready,” he said. She handed it to him and he leaned his hip against her desk, crossed his legs in front of him, and affected a cheerful yet haughty demeanor.

“Darling, you look smashing. And smashed,” Angie giggled.

“Dissolute American youth from the 30’s? Did I get it right?”

“Perfect. Let’s head out.”

“After you, my dear,” He said, patting her ass as she swished by in her little plaid skirt.

* * *

The carnival grounds were already packed with students and revellers as they walked to the ticket booth and showed their student IDs. The ticket lady waved them in and they paused just inside the fence to gaze at the costumes. Aliens, witches, warriors, pop stars, and—damn, another Catholic school girl! Angie bit her lip and considered running back to her dorm room and coming up with another costume. But Mark had her by the elbow and pulled her into the crowd.

“Come on,” he said, “lemme buy you a drink.”

“But, but. Did you see her?”

“Who, the other cute school girl outfit? Darling, she’s got nothing on you. For one thing, your breasts are larger.”

Angie slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

“And for another thing, your hair looks better in pigtails. And... you’re wearing glasses.” He leaned over to nibble her neck. “Tell me you won’t pick up a girl or two while we’re here.”

“I promised you and I would go home together, Mark. I’ll keep that promise.”

“Yeah, but while we’re here... who knows what you’ll get up to,” he teased. Angie smiled up at him.

“That’s why my promise had to do solely with going home,” she teased back. They laughed as they stood together in line at the beer kiosk. When they got to the front of the line Mark ordered a martini for his glass and the guy behind the counter gave him an exasperated look.

“Buddy, we ain’t got nothin’ but Bud ‘n and Bud Lite. Now which one you want?”

“The Bud Lite, my dear fellow. And for the lady. er, school girl, rather, another Bud Lite. That makes two.”

The man rolled his eyes as he tapped two beers for the couple and knew it was just going to get worse as the night progressed. Sober college students were bad enough, but drunk ones were just about impossible.

Mark and Angie wandered around, playing games here and there. Mark won a teddy bear at the ring toss and ceremoniously handed it to Angie, who curtsied back. They said hi to their friends and cast flirtatious glances at the men and women who captured their fancy. And slowly they made their way to the Fun House.

The line for the Fun House was pretty long. Both of them were fidgety after fifteen minutes of waiting. Out of the corner of his eye, Mark saw a shadowy caped figure sidle around the corner. He turned his attention to that area and saw a go-go girl slip by a few minutes later.

“Hey,” he whispered to Angie, “I think I know of a side entrance.” He took her by the arm and they tried to be nonchalant as they stepped around the corner into a little alley between the Fun House and the freak show tent where the frat boys were showing the world just how freaky they were. A door in the side of the house was just closing. Mark ran to catch it but missed.

“Now we’ll have to go back to the end of the line again,” Angie grumped.

“Well, I could try knocking,” Mark replied, more to himself. He knocked tentatively on the door. Nothing happened. He rapped harder and suddenly a little slot of light appeared a head height.

“Password?” came a gruff voice.

“Uhm. Martini glass?” Mark said, waving his costume prop at the pair of eyes that glared at him.

“Nope. But you can be a guest,” said the man. Mark and Angie glanced at each other and she shrugged.

“Okay,” said Mark. The door opened and they stepped up into the structure. They were in a small, brightly lit hallway with a small dark man dressed like Darth Vader and his helmet on the floor beside him.

“The rules are this: there’re ten doors, and you gotta go through them in order. The first door was the one you came through. You can’t go out that way. The tenth door is the exit. You can’t go out that way ‘til you go through the other ones. Take it or leave it.”

“What’s behind the other doors?” asked Angie

“Take it or leave it,” repeated the man, crossing his arms irritably. There was a brief silence until the two students broke out into a grin and said, “We’ll take it.”

“Door Number Two is just there to your right. The doors alternate sides after that. Enjoy the... oh. I almost forgot. One more thing before you go in. Look over here, please.”

Angie and Mark were immediately mesmerized by the pretty lights.

Door 2

Mark heard the door shut behind him, and shook his head to clear his thoughts. Where was he again?

Last thing he remembered... He was on assignment, tracking down the hideout of some minor-level SPECTER functionary. He’d been just about to enter when...

Late, he tried to open the door behind him. Locked. His gun was gone too, as well as the gadgets Q branch had given him.

He’d never make double-oh at this rate.

The room was dimly lit. He could just make out some desks, arranged in front of him.

Mark stepped forward, cautiously. The lights came on, nearly blinding him. Sitting on the front center desk, facing him, was a girl. Likely a SPECTER agent. She was dressed in a tight, tied-off (just under her breasts) top, a short, plaid, skirt, knee-length socks and glasses. She was sucking a lollipop, and swinging her top leg.

“Hi there.” She said, smiling. “Time for our tutoring session?”

Mark casually scanned the area for weapons. The chairs would do, but that’s about all there was. Nothing unobtrusive.

The girl jumped down from the desk, and looked him over. Mark froze in fear. “So, what are we studying tonight? I see you’ve forgotten your books again...” She commented.

“Oh well. I’m sure we’ll think of something.” Her tone said that she already had.

Mark felt lost. None of this made any sense... What was SPECTER up to this time? Obviously he’d stumbled on something bigger than he had expected, but what did they want?

“Here, have a lollipop.” She handed him an unwrapped lollipop, like the one still in her mouth. He took it, suspiciously, holding it in his hand.

“Do you expect me to talk?” He asked, keeping his stiff upper lip.

The girl laughed. ”Talk? You’re here to study!” She looked at him, meeting his eyes with eyes full of a deep flame. “Or, had you forgotten?” Her smile was the smile of a cat in the milk.

Suddenly she leaned back, laughing. “You’re suspicious of the candy, aren’t you? Here, I’ll prove it is fine.” She took it from him, gave it one thorough, suggestive, lick, then handed it back. “There. Now you try it.”

Mark was still frozen in place. He put the lollipop in his mouth. It was good.

“There, now, isn’t that better?” The girl said, moving closer, finally. Her hands brushed his chest, opening front of his coat.

Mark wanted to interfere. Really, he did. But his head was feeling foggy, and his hands moved to her chest instead of her wrists. Moved there, and untied the knot that was holding her shirt closed.

She smiled, pushing him down to the floor under her. “Yes, much better, isn’t it? This is what you wanted to study, after all...” She cut off any replies with her kiss.

Mark’s hands were pinned to the floor, the girl holding him down with nothing but her weight. That, and the desire flooding into his system. No matter their reputation, not all the agents in Her Majesty’s service were irresistible.

And Mark had never thought of himself as one who was.

She let up the kiss, fishing his lollipop out with her tongue as she left. “Now, then...” Mark felt his shirt being unbuttoned. For a moment his arms were free, but she quickly pulled his jacket down, restraining them with his own sleeves, caught under his own weight.

The lollipop dragged slowly down his, now bare, chest. The girl leaned down to lick the residue off him. Mark’s breath caught.

The knowledge that he should be fighting this was becoming more and more intellectual. An idea he had heard at one time. Something he should think about.

When he felt like thinking.

Her nipples pressed against his torso, her mouth against his, and he could feel her shift her weight and slide his pants down.

He knew he was helpless against her.

How she had managed to pin him, he wasn’t quite sure. But his coat and shirt around his arms, and his pants and underwear around his ankles, had pinned him quite well. Given time to think he could probably get away.

But Mark knew he wasn’t thinking at the moment. His blood was in other places than his brain.

Which was only helped as he felt the girl lower herself on him.

“There now, lover, isn’t that what you came for?” It was a whisper in Mark’s ear, a whisper in his mind. “I know it is.” He had to agree, and his moan was the acknowledgement of that.

For a long moment, there was nothing in him but the moment, the feel of the thrust and withdraw, the heat of the rhythm. The sound of her voice, telling him the truths: This was what he wanted, what he lived for, what he served above all else...

When he finally came, it was to that chant, ringing in his brain.

Mark opened his eyes, as her weight moved off him. He wanted, needed, more. To give himself to her, as she wished, to do whatever it took to have her keep him.

She looked down, and her smile had an edge he had not seen in it before. “MI5 really should send better trained agents. But you are good enough, in the right ways...”

“Up, little one. Follow.” Mark got up, leaving his clothes on the floor behind him.

She stopped at the door, just before she walked through. “Welcome to SPECTER, entertainment division.” She laughed, no longer the schoolgirl her clothes proclaimed her.

She walked through the door, and Mark followed his new goddess.

* * *

Angie and Mark found themselves in the hall of doors again. Mark was naked, Angie’s top was undone. She tied it back up, then looked at him.

“I’m see you never got your brain in gear.”

He blushed, then retorted: “Good thing for you. I probably would have tried to kill you...”

There was a pause, as both went over recent events in their heads, sorting out what parts had been reality. More than they were comfortable with.

They shared a look, suddenly afraid of what they would find behind the next door. The lollipop hung from Angie’s mouth, unnoticed.

DOOR #3

“Well, umm...” Mark said softly, still feeling the lingering effects of their “secret agent” coupling, “Do you want to see if we can call this off somehow, and get outta here?”

Angie looked at him, feeling the same effects, thinking, ”Well, that wasn’t really so bad. Nothing to be that concerned about.” But before she could speak, to even ask him what he wanted to do, a bell rang, loud and long, and both of them froze, their faces going blank and soft. Without a word, the two of them turned and walked back to the pretty, swirling lights.

They stood frozen there for a minute, then both of them nodded, and Angie started to remove her clothes as both of them continued to stare at the lights. When her clothes were in a pile at her feet, the two of them turned as one and went to door Number Three. Mark opened it, the two of them stepped inside, then he closed the door behind them.

Blinking, they glanced at each other and around the room... what there was of it at least. It was dimly lit and thickly carpeted, with no windows, no furniture, and with only a few landscape reprints on the light-colored walls by way of decor. For the most part, very nondescript.

There were two very noticeable things about the room, though.

First, was the smell. There was a thick, cloying, musky smell to the room, one that assaulted both their senses the second the door was closed.

It smelled like a brothel... a very heavily used brothel. The scent of sex was so obvious and heavy in the air that Mark immediately felt himself start to get aroused, found himself getting helplessly hard.

Angie wasn’t doing much better, standing there with her nostrils flared, unknowingly rubbing the top of her right thigh faster and faster as she breathed in the dense, sexual aroma.

The other noticeable item in the room was the glow coming through a thin, translucent drape that stretched across the room from wall-to-wall about ten feet in front of them. Neither of them had any idea of what that was for nor what they should be doing now.

“What the h’ is going on, Mark. What have we gotten ourselves into?” Angie whispered. She had turned to face him, glancing down at his already sizeable erection. It looked very good to her right now, too.

“I don’t know, babe, but I have this thought in my head that we won’t be able to leave the room until whatever’s supposed to happen in here, does.” Barely able to take his eyes off Angie’s large, soft breasts, he reached behind him and tested the doorknob, rattling it, showing her that it was locked. “See?”

“Do... do you think we’re supposed to have sex on the floor, or something?”

Mark shook his head “no”, as that seemed much too simple somehow, although the urge to do exactly that was growing as fast as his hard-on.

“That sounds like a pretty great idea, actually. But let’s wait a moment to... see what... happens?”

Mark’s voice trailed off, as the drape had started to move, separating in the middle and opening up wide for them.

Angie gasped, and it was all Mark could do not to grab her in his arms, turn with her and try to break through the door. On the other side of the drape, bathed in the soft light from some recessed ceiling fixtures, were two... things.

The thing on the right looked like nothing so much as a cross between a lobster and a squid, one that was somehow standing there on its tail. It was a pastel blue, and appeared to have ten “legs”; two shorter, thicker ones on the bottom, six long tentacle-like ones along its sides, and two stubbier ones that protruded from what would be the shoulders of a normal human being. These last two had two wide, web-like protuberances at the end of them.

All eight of the top legs of this creature were waving gently, as if they were being pushed and pulled by some soft breeze.

The thing on the left was an entirely different kettle of fish. It was a pale pink, with no arms at all, and looked somewhat like a long, greased, beanbag chair, flattened and elongated a bit, almost as if it had rolled over on its back. It appeared to be jiggling, yet solid enough, and for a brief moment Mark wondered what it might be like to sit on, what it would feel like to sink down into.

As neither creature appeared to be all that threatening, Angie and Mark felt compelled to move closer to them, and took a few steps toward the strange beings. Angie was actually finding the waving arms of the one creature rather relaxing and seductive.

“What are these things, Mark?” she whispered out of the side of her mouth.

“Haven’t got a clue, sweetie,” Mark whispered back, eyeing the pink monstrosity in front of him, wondering why it looked so soft and inviting.

As they approached their “roommates”, the couple noticed two things: the sensuous, sexual smell was getting even stronger, and as it assailed their nostrils and their brains with its heady fragrance, both of them were finding it harder to think clearly. Mark was very deeply aroused now, and Angie couldn’t help but let out a small sigh of arousal.

And now both of them began to hear voices as well, words and sentences seeming to form directly in their minds.

Mark was hearing a soft, female-sounding voice say, ”Yes, that’s it, come closer to me. You are ready for me. You need to fuck me. I am the greatest fuck you will ever have. Move closer to me and fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me...” Mark somehow knew without thinking that this voice was coming from the pink blob on the floor, and that it seemed to want him very badly indeed.

“Can you hear that?” he hissed.

“Yes! This is just insane, though.”

What neither realized at the moment was that Angie was not hearing the same thing, the same voice that Mark was.

Instead, the melodic male voice in Angie’s head was saying, ”You are so beautiful. Please come closer to me. Please allow me to give you pleasure greater than you’ve ever felt before. Come to me, and let me make you cum, let me make you cum so hard.”

Angie knew a bit about anime and manga and tentacle sex and all, and realized that what they were seeing was simply impossible. But between the incredible scent, the slowly waving arms, and the seductive voice in her head, she was so randy now that she could barely breathe.

She found herself stepping even closer to the thing in front of her, almost within reach of its waving tendrils. She didn’t even realize that her hand had snaked down between her thighs and that she was rubbing her increasingly wet sex.

Mark had heeded the siren’s call of his creature, too, stepping close enough that he could clearly see the thing in front of him. He groaned when he realized that the pink being had two very inviting-looking openings on the top of it; one closer to him and one about three feet above that.

The reason he had groaned, the thing that, along with the sexy smell and the creature’s alluring words were making his dick so hard he was aching, was because the two openings looked like nothing less than wet, gaping vaginas, all red and soft and perfect.

“Holy crud, Angie. How am I supposed to resist this?”

But Angie was no longer listening to him. She was already accepting what was being offered to her, moving directly up to the squid-like creature and helplessly placing herself within reach of its arms.

It didn’t hesitate to strike, and immediately three of its tentacles began to move, two of them wrapping around Angie’s wrists and raising them up and out toward the ceiling. As she gasped in surprise, the third tentacle coiled around her neck twice and then invaded her mouth, slipping between her teeth and lips to slide over her tongue.

As she choked and began to struggle, she felt herself being lifted off the floor slightly, the two shorter, lower legs of the creature reaching out to wrap around her ankles, and to spread them wide before lowering her back to the floor.

Mark saw none of this, however, as he had become completely entranced by the being before him. He had dropped to his knees and was sliding his hands up and down all along the creature’s firm, soft “flesh”, the scent pouring from the lowermost vagina making him dizzy with its promise. It all felt so wonderful to him, and any lingering fear he had disappeared completely as his arousal grew steadily stronger, as the need to heed the voice in his mind built to an irresistible level.

He just had to fuck “her”... he just had to.

He helplessly lowered his head and began to lap and lick at the “pussy” closest to him, stunned by how sweet and erotic it tasted. The creature began to jiggle faster and Mark could hear its sensuous moans in his head, egging him on. He was painfully hard and could barely think at all, much less resist doing the thing they both so obviously craved.

So, driven by his near-desperate need, he slowly crawled up the creature’s body until he could work the tip of his cock into the same opening that he had been so greedily licking just a moment before.

Meanwhile, Angie stood meekly in front of her creature, unable to move any of her limbs or resist the tentacle that slid slowly in and out of her mouth. The tentacle was not grotesque by any means. In fact, it simply felt like the smoothest, tastiest cock she had ever sucked. Though she still struggled weakly, she knew there was nothing she could do to stop this anymore, and she was too aroused to even care.

So she sucked and licked at the tentacle happily, her eyes closed, letting herself agree with the voice in her head that continued to tell her how much pleasure she would soon feel.

At first, she didn’t even notice when the two shorter arms on the creature’s “shoulders” stretched out toward her. She did notice, however, when the two web-like “hands” at the end of those arms wrapped themselves around her naked, aroused breasts, and began to squeeze them, to lift and pull at them.

And she definitely noticed when each of her swollen nipples slipped into a small indentation in the center of each “hand”, and she felt her sensitized nubs being drawn and sucked outward. She moaned and began to thrash in the arms of her “lover”, but the creature’s legs held her easily and quietly continued their relentless assault on her body.

By now, Mark had sunk his shaft deeply into his creature’s lower pussy, and was fucking it hard. He moaned too, as he leaned his hands on the creature’s body and began to thrust his hips, to work his engorged dick in and out of her.

It felt heavenly, irresistible, its vaginal walls slick and creamy, yet clutching and undulating along his full length so tightly whenever he pulled out of her. Then it felt as if she were literally sucking his cock back into her as he plunged into her perfect pussy again and again.

The urge to cum was beginning to tear at him, and he almost lost it when the creature somehow managed to create and extend its own tendril, and used it to wrap and envelop his balls. With a groan of pure lust, Mark managed to hang on, continuing to slam into her with a strength and endurance that he didn’t know he had.

The need to cum was growing in Angie, as well. Her breasts and nipples were swollen and achy from the manipulations of the soft, smooth hands clamped to them, the ones nursing and massaging them. She had never gotten so aroused from having her face fucked before, either.

Lost in her liquid pleasure, Angie didn’t see the remaining three tentacles move toward her nether regions.

One of them moved between her thighs, the tip of it finding her tight, brown ring. She gasped, and would have jerked away from it except for one of the other arms. That one had taken a shorter journey, and was pressing itself between her juicy, swollen labia.

As they snaked their way deeper into her holes, inexorably filled and stretched them, she did begin to buck and arch, moaning and drooling on the tentacle that rhythmically, relentlessly pumped in and out of her mouth.

She was in heaven, too, rapidly losing it as the creature fucked her most erotic openings, as it worked and used her restrained body. And when the tip of the creature’s last leg drew tight to her clit and began to suck and pull at it, her mind exploded.

Spasming and jerking, she twisted and struggled uselessly against the creature’s limbs, her eyes rolling back in her head as the tentacles in her ass and pussy continued to stroke her, to slide in and out of her deeper than she thought possible. Every part of her body was on sexual fire, and she had no idea how long she would be able to stand this without cumming or passing out, or both.

Mark was fucking his partner like a maniac now, realizing that she had been right, that she was the perfect fuck for him.

She was expertly, and ever so tightly, milking his rock-hard dick. His gently squeezed balls ached and throbbed, and the pressure inside of him to cum was unreal. The voice in his head wasn’t helping either, as it spoke to him of “draining every drop of cum” out of him.

So he was simply too far gone to resist when the flesh under his hands began to give way and his arms began to sink into the creature, as his face drew nearer the second wet, gleaming pussy and its incredibly sensuous scent. He wasn’t sure if he would stop this even if he could, as the thought of burying this tongue in this second pussy had become irresistible as well.

His arms finally stopped sinking as they seemingly reached the floor. Mark tried to move them, to lift them... but they were stuck fast, the creature’s flesh surrounding them with an unbreakable grip.

But that was almost an afterthought to Mark, as his face had finally reached her magnificent second slit, and he was helplessly working his tongue against it. He lapped and licked and sucked at it, moaning in pleasure, never slowing his thrusting hips, is driving cock.

It was unlike anything he had ever felt, ever imagined feeling, and he knew if he didn’t cum soon he would probably just die.

Angie was on the brink of the biggest orgasm of her life, every orifice that she cared about being fucked hard, and to a depth that was beyond belief. Her nipples and clit were screaming at her, were so swollen and sensitive that she couldn’t stand it anymore. She was helpless and loving it, being fucked half to death and becoming addicted to it, and there didn’t appear to be any end to it in sight.

Not that she could see anything, anyway, as her eyes were so glazed and lidded with sexual need that she was nearly blind.

She was a dripping, liquid mess, the tentacles alternately plunging in and out of her ass and pussy coated with her copious secretions. She had never felt such a pressure and the need to cum in her life.

She tried to beg it to stop or to let her cum, but the tentacle filling and fucking her mouth would not allow for that.

But almost as if hearing her thoughts, the hands and arms using and manipulating her, changed. The one in her mouth grew fatter, stretching her mouth wide even as it finally ceased its relentless motion. At the same time, the coils around her neck tightened, making her dizzy and faint, and cutting off all thought from her mind. The ones sucking and kneading her nipples and clit started to pulse, while the ones inside her grew thicker as well, pounding her faster and harder than she ever thought possible.

It was all too much for her, way too much for her to withstand.

With a growling moan from deep in her throat, Angie’s body became frantic, gyrating and humping forward and back against the tentacles that filled her. She couldn’t think, could barely breathe, and helplessly began to cum... she began to cum so hard she wondered if she would survive it, her release so hard and from so deep within her that she wondered if it would ever stop.

Mark was totally lost, too, humping his cock into his creature’s gripping vagina again and again. He couldn’t move his arms, and couldn’t even lift his head anymore, his face practically being sucked into the second pussy. It was all he could do to breathe as well, and any small bit of air that he did get was laced with that indescribably erotic scent. He had no thought except arousal, and his only desire, his horrible need, was to cum.

So after one deep thrust, when somehow his creature trapped his cock (and his balls) inside her, held his hips still and began a heavy, pulsing, squeezing of his genitals, Mark blew his load, and his mind.

Grinding, pulling, and shuddering against her body, he pumped his seed into her, his cum spasming and shooting out of him in wave after orgasmic wave. He moaned and grunted into the pussy sucking on his face, while the one squeezing and enveloping his cock continued to do what she had promised it would... drain him dry.

As Angie and Mark were helplessly held there, writhing and quickly weakening, unable to stop cumming, a bell rang out three times, and their “world” changed.

Mark laid there panting, the pressure in his groin finally gone. But his mouth tasted like shoe leather and his dick felt like it had just been in a vicious battle with a huge vacuum cleaner... and lost. It seemed that his arms were free now though, and he opened his eyes.

“What the fuck?!”

He pushed down with his hands and rose up onto his bruised knees, glaring down at the beanbag chair(?!) he had been lying on. He apparently had been licking and humping it, too, as there was saliva and drool all over where his head had been, and his penis was resting in a wet pile of his own cum.

“Oh, for god’s sake,” he moaned, pulling back from the pink, plasticky chair, embarrassingly wiping off the streamers of cum that came with him.

He heard the sounds of someone off to his right spitting then, and a quiet, hoarse, “A little help here, please?”

“Ohmygod!” he thought, having forgotten about Angie, turning to look at her, to see if she was ok.

She seemed to be, although she looked sweaty, exhausted-looking, and sticky; exactly the way he imagined he looked, as well. But somehow or another she had gotten herself totally wrapped up in the long strands of a beaded curtain, one that apparently separated this main room from a small anteroom beyond.

Mark stood up with a groan, and walked toward her. Angie really was all tangled up. There were beaded strings around her legs and neck and wrists, and much to Mark’s surprise, even a strand sticking out of her ass. He wondered if her sex were similarly filled, some of his own deep embarrassment leaving him as he noted (and was glad) he wasn’t the only one here to have lost control of their mind and of their actions.

“Hang on, babe. I’ll get you out.”

Angie was groaning in frustration and embarrassment, unable to free her wrists or ankles from the twisted, knotted beads, but trying not to struggle too hard, lest she foul herself up in them even worse.

“Hurry up, Mark. Get me out of this mess,” she grumbled, then gasped as he moved up behind her and started to “help” her.

“I thought you didn’t like anal beads, hon,” Mark slyly whispered in her ear, as he slowly... very slowly, popped each bead from that string through her anus and out.

After about the fifth one, she was moaning.

After the ninth, she was heading toward orgasm again.

By the twelfth, and last, she was panting and writhing in her restraints, calling him things like “bastard” and “fucker” between gasps of arousal.

But finally all the beads were out, and she couldn’t stop him from pressing up tightly behind her and kissing her neck after he’d unwrapped the strand that had been looped around it.

“This was really a dangerous thing to do, babycakes. You could have choked to death,” he chided her.

Looking back over her shoulder to where Mark had spent the last half-hour (at least it seemed like a half hour to her), she replied, “Well, at least I wasn’t getting it on with a lumpy chair!”

Mark flushed, but said, “Speaking of lumps...” and reached around with both hands to play with her breasts. He was a bit surprised to feel them tight and hard. Then he found out why. Each of them had been wrapped at the base, the beads dimpling her smooth skin there. Figuring, “why not”, he begin to tease and fondle the rigidly swollen orbs.

“Oh god, Mark... stop that! I don’t think I could stand to cum again right now.”

Mark kissed her neck before responding. “Yes, I definitely know how you feel there. But let’s see what we can do, anyway.” He reached down then, found the strand he had expected to find hanging out of her pussy, and once again very slowly started to pull it out of her.

Once again, Angie started to moan, this time as each bead popped out of her cummy cunt. It wasn’t near the “tight” popping she had felt as they came out of her anus, but Mark was pulling upward as well, and as one bead slid out of her, the beads above it would slide and scrape over her distended clit. And he was still using one hand to torment her bound breasts, too.

She put her head back on his shoulder, moaning and murmuring, using the “b” and “f” words again. But she didn’t really mean them, as she was beginning to drift off into a deep sexual haze.

Mark thought, ”I’ll have to remember this,” as she lolled back against him. Her moans and obviously building arousal, the sexy way she looked like this, had surprisingly managed to drag his “flag” to half-mast too, his cock starting to draw up into the crease of her ass.

But just as the last bead slid out of her pussy, and Mark was beginning to debate replacing it with his fingers, they both heard one long, loud ring... and that was that.

Without another word or teasing touch, Mark helped Angie to stand up on her own, and helped her untangle herself from all the remaining strands of beads. When she was free, they turned together and marched to the door, finding it unlocked now. Mark opened it, then followed Angie through it and back out into the hallway... back toward the pretty, swirling lights.

Mark looked at Angie. Angie looked at Mark. They both looked at the pile of clothes in their arms and at each other’s naked bodies. Then they looked at the door. Angie started to step into her panties.

“Why bother?” Mark asked.

“Good question,” Angie laughed, and opened the door.

DOOR #4

“Come in! Come in!” The little dwarf of a man in the white lab coat was literally jumping up and down with excitement, his little horned-rimmed glasses bouncing up on his rather large nose. “Already undressed, even—I LIKE that!”

The room was fairly small and sparse, nothing much of note other than two rather large, padded, comfy chairs facing a huge television monitor on the far wall. Before their eyes had even adjusted to the dimness (a welcome change from the swirling cacophony of lights in the main corridor), the strange man took them by the hands and sat them each down in a chair.

“You’re the last two I need to make my quota, oh yes, you are, yes you are,” he happily nattered away. “Just make yourselves comfortable while I get everything ready...”

Mark spread out and leaned back in the chair, his clothes still in his lap. When he laid his head back on the headrest, he felt a gentle vibration at the base of his scalp and immediately tried to pull forward, to no avail. His whole body was stuck to the chair, and though he found he could move his head and body from side to side while in contact with it, he couldn’t even raise his hands or arms. The vibration continued through his body now, from his head to his toes and wasn’t really uncomfortable as much as it was annoying. He turned his head to look at Angie and her rolling eyes and heavy sigh told him she was pretty much in the same predicament. “Here we go again.”

For her part, Angie took a deep breath, waiting for the arms of the chair to grab her wrists or the seat to suddenly sprout vibrating tentacles to pierce her orifices (oriphi?) or the dwarf in the lab coat to produce any number of multifaceted death and pleasure mechanisms, but he simply stood over in the corner by a console, humming away quite pleasantly.

“Oh, don’t be alarmed, boys and girls,” he said, finally, “this will be over before you know it.” Then the lights dimmed and died. “Just pretend you’re back in high school biology class and I’m a substitute teacher.”

“MOVIES!” Angie and Mark both yelled in unison.

“I hope you like song and dance,” the strange man sighed under his breath as he hit a button.

The big screen flared to life. Allowing a moment for their eyes to adjust, Angie and Mark watched intently as a plain piece of poster board filled the screen, filtered through scratchy black and white film.

From somewhere off-camera, they heard a male voice clear his throat and read the letters on the poster board.

’Erotic Mind Control—The Musical.’ ‘It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist World,’ take number eight.”

The poster board drew back from the camera lens to reveal a mad scientist’s laboratory set right out of an old Hammer Films Frankenstein. Mulling about were many scientists in lab coats. Suddenly, from somewhere, an orchestra started and all of the white coats jumped as one to turn to face the camera.

And started singing.

(Dr. Dillard)
The world calls us mad, well that’s overstated
By more than a tad—we prefer “irritated”
And who wouldn’t be?
If you’ve reason to doubt us
You might just agree
If you learn more about us...
(cue music)
(Dr. Dillard)
There’s Doctor Dewang over there, with the yellowish hair
He invented a machine that sends thoughts through the air,
So what if it’s occasionally used to get sex
And, yeah, just the once, to get back at his ex
Does that make him a monster to you?
(Dr. Dewang)
And Doctor Ansparger-Green, the University Dean
Can send mental commands through his computer screen
So a freshman coed warms a place in his bed
But she also has all her Cliff’s Notes in her head
Does that merit a tenure review?
(Mad Scientist Chorus)
There’s a dozen more stories, technological glories
Each one a sight to behold
Can you call us crazy, addled, and lazy
Before all our stories are told?
(Dr. Arnsparger-Green)
Doctor Sarah Aberdeen, born with defective genes
Before those marvelous microscopic machines
Have her going on twenty, with lovers aplenty
She reprograms them each with a new identity
If they’re all happy, what’s wrong with that?
(Dr. Aberdeen)
Here’s Doctor Steven Crist, the noted alchemist
Who found a way to control minds with gas in a mist
And his daughter’s now his lover, his sister, his brother
They all fuck like minks when around one another
But the world would still call him a rat.
(Mad Scientist Chorus)
The list of abuses goes on, it’s as long as our credentials
But we’re used to it now, what the heck
Still it would be nice if the perverts who write our confidentials
Would send us some r-o-y-a-l-t-y checks!
(much dancing)
(pause music)
(Dr. Dillard.)
So we ask you again, is what we do so wrong
Were you in our coats, would you not sing this song
We’re not so much different, we all have our vices
Since we can’t all be jocks, our mindpower suffices
We all have those same aches in our pussies and cocks
We just have to use brains to get off our rocks
(cue music for big finale)
(Mad Scientist Chorus, arm in arm, legs kicking high)
Be it Belle Simon’s cell phone or Master PC
Doc Johnson’s nanites or Alex Young’s TV
It’s not our intentions
To make loot from inventions
But other attentions we crave...

Suddenly the music cut off and the screen went blank.

Then the lights abruptly came back up and Angie and Mark found they could move. They looked at each other, puzzled.

“That’s it?” Angie ventured.

“Yep, all through,” the strange man smiled. “You can collect your things and go back through the door.”

“But it’s not even finished?”

“Really?” The little man shrugged. “I didn’t notice.”

“It just cut off...”

“Oh, well. I just show what they send me.”

Mark shook his head and rubbed his neck to get at a cramp. “No strange swirling lights or strange hands feeling us up or sexy voices in our heads?”

“Uh, no.” The dwarf pushed a few more buttons. “I’m not R&D, I’m just marketing. I got all the information I needed through the mental and physical connection in the chairs.”

Angie sighed audibly and brought a finger down to her dry pussy.

“Oh, don’t be that way,” the man frowned. “You got plenty more doors to go.”

She sat up in the chair. “I don’t understand. What was that all about, then?”

“Oh, you’re actually INTERESTED?” the strange man’s eyes opened wide as he walked over to stand beside her chair.

“It’s just that it was...different.”

“Oh, yeah, I get that a lot. You think THAT was different, you should have been here for all the survey’s I had to take on ‘Erotic Mind Control—The Sitcom.’ Talk about stinky. I actually had some participants struggling with the chairs on that one.”

“So,” Mark asked, “someone actually PAYS you to gather opinions on these things?”

“Pretty good, actually,” he smiled.

“Wouldn’t it be easier if they just put it out on the web and asked for feedback?”

The dwarf grunted. “You’ve never actually created anything before, have you?”

“Well, no.”

“Let’s just put it this way, young fella. There’s those who create some kinds of stuff that don’t ever have to worry about figuring out how other folks feel about it. They can keep doing various versions of the same thing over and over again and the feedback pours in ‘cause they’re hitting everyone’s buttons and giving the audience what they want. Then there’s the oddball folks like the guy who created what you just watched—they do stuff that’s just plain weird and they gotta go to extreme measures to get people to experience it and tell ‘em what they think about it. That’s where I come in.”

“Oookay,” Angie half-smiled and slid out of the chair, heading for the door.

‘I mean, you shoulda seen the time that one guy came to me with a story where some gal got her arms chopped off...”

“Been...nice meeting you,” Mark said as he hurried out the door.

“...yeah, I had to replace THREE chairs after that one...”

As the door slammed behind them, Angie and Mark smiled at each other with knowing relief as they took in the swirling symphony once again.

Door #5

Mark & Angie waded down the corridor to locate the next door; Angie blinked first and saw it.

“Let’s do this,” she declared.

* * *

This room seemed just a bit more sinister from the outset. The place was bathed in a warm, orange glow, and the scent of something spicy—sage, was it?—was in the air.

“Oh, wow…I feel like I’m in a solarium,” Mark stated as he and Angie deeply, thoroughly inhaled the exotic scent.

Nothing else seemed that unusual in the room, really—unless you took into account the odd piece of art etched into the floor; it was actually a sort of symbol…

“Hey, Mark…check out this thing…”

“What is it, love?”

“I’d recognize one of those anytime…a pentagram,” mused Angie.

Sure enough, that’s exactly what it appeared to be. Carved into the floor was a rather large circular disk, holding within it a huge pentagram, which seemed to shimmer like fine crystal. It looked almost three-dimensional…almost like it was begging to be touched...to be caressed…

…to be used…

Neither Mark or Angie spoke a word…yet neither could deny a wild, growing sense of abandon that each felt slowly building…slowly growing…

“Why do you think this thing is here, Angie, sweetness? And why hasn’t anything happened yet?”

But as each touched a part of the shimmering display, something striking did happen: The pentagram began to elevate from the floor—sliding upwards out of the ground as it revealed itself as not only a mere symbol…but an elaborate mirror…

“So after all this, we finally get to the funhouse mirror?” Angie laughed—breaking a little of the erotic tension pent up in that room—in fact, something about the room seemed drenched in sex…

The “fun”, of course, was just about to start…

* * *

The fascinating apparatus before them stood a good eight feet tall…obstructing Mark and Angie’s view of each other. It was indeed 3-D—all 10 sides of the outside walls of the pentagram were reflective, and the two friends could just imagine the inner walls of this thing were mirrors, themselves…

The curious duo strolled slowly, carefully examining what stood tall before them—taking in the dark, grayish tint of the mirrors, which, despite their unconventional hue, displayed the pair’s reflections with crystal clarity.

“Have you ever seen anything like this?” Mark wondered aloud to Angie.

A breathy moan was all that could escape Angie’s lips as she replied, “Never…” Angie had begun to notice just how truly hot she looked, the ripped body stocking—ripped body stocking??—fitting her form, accentuating her shape just right…and oh, so obscenely, too…

It was then that she heard a voice…vaguely familiar…coo the words:

Give in…

“Did you hear that??” Angie found herself able to exclaim.

“Yeah,” joked Mark—having heard nothing, yet still surprised at the breathy tone he thought he had heard come from Angie moments earlier—“it sounded like a 1940s film siren.”

Angie was feeling rather confused—not surprising, given what they were dealing with at the moment; meantime, Mark had his own issues to confront…like an imposing erection that had sprung out of pretty much nowhere. Yeah, he’d been hard while in here…but this was major news, entirely

The voice from before, audible only to Angie at the time, was heard this time by Mark, as well:

…giiivvve…iiinnnn…

The irresistibly seductive manner in which the voice... her own naughty voice?...whispered its delectable temptation made Angie shudder…and nearly stumble and fall…

“You okay, love?” Mark anxiously questioned. Angie’s balance nearly lost, she was forced to brace herself against a mirror wall, if she could, to stop herself. Her touch of the looking glass produced sparks, a luminous flash, and the beginning of the platform’s rotation…

The “penta-mirror” began to spin ever-so-slightly, picking up speed as the room grew thicker with an intense heat indescribable to Angie or Mark…and an insatiable, all-consuming passion…

Angie!! Where are you??” cried Mark.

Mark!! What’s happening??” Angie exclaimed.

The monstrosity swivelled ‘round and ‘round, ‘round and ‘round, with hellacious speed; heat and smog smothered the room and the couple—sensual smog…wicked heat…

The spinning finally began to slow…eventually coming to a complete stop; a swirling, caressing fog remained…

* * *

Mark came around and cleared his head. He called out to Angie, “What the fuck just happened, here??…” Then Angie stepped from the opposite side of the structure—and what Mark feast his eyes upon made his jaws and tongue drop…but not much else would…

An entrancing sight to behold…a goddess in human (?) form…was Angie, standing before him. The glasses were long gone, a wild, untamable, long-haired supervixen with the hottest legs…the most succulent thighs…the shapeliest ass…sleekest, most snakish hips…luscious midriff…roundest, perkiest breasts…the area tracing from under her arm all the way down her sides—hell, but that was driving him mad…the slender neckline…the ruby, sinful, pouty lips…amazing eyes—were they green?? blue?? purple?? orange??? All at once?? A lengthy tongue rolled ’round those crimson lips…

Mmmmmm… you took the word right…off…my…tongue,” she purred, “’Fuck’ is just exactly what I was thinking…” Angie was most obviously in full-blown lust as she dragged those razor-sharp red nails along her sliding legs and thighs, across her undulating ass, and—with each and every long nail—flicked both nipples, easily visible…protruding from through the sheer, slowly ripping, black body stocking she displayed…like so much hot trash…

“Angie…w-what’s happened to you??” Mark wondered in total disbelief, as he was being driven up the wall.

Angie bent down, her ass touching the floor; then slid her legs out from under her into a stretched-on-the-floor position—striking the greatest “fuck me” pose Mark had ever seen…plus an obscenely delicious slut-stare to go with it.

“Like it??” she cooed—her hands and fingers slowly, salaciously traversed her stomach, abs, thighs…and found her throbbing pussy—“It’s an acquired taste…” She plunged three fingers in and succulently vacuumed the juices off them when they met her waiting, wanting mouth. The pleasure of being so shameless drew a deep, dark, breathy sigh from a guttural place in her throat…

Mark went directly for his burning, aching shaft to quench his fuel and stroke helplessly…but it dawned on him that his member didn’t end quite where it used to…

“…and I see you’ve just become acquainted with your surprise…,” breathed Angie.

Mark, indeed now discovered (to his shock) that his cock had become an 18-inch salute; he was far more muscularly built, and had sharp, clawish features all his own.

His reflection’s eyes flashed illuminous color endlessly in the looking glass…just as Angie’s did…

…Her long, wicked fingers curled towards her, summoning Mark. “Care to join?” she inquired.

…he was fighting temptation…and losing…

“Angie…this is so wrong…what is this??...”

“But it feels so good…so right…doesn’t it, Mark?? Look at us, baby—we’re built to fuck…we are made to fuck…”

The pieces began to click into Mark’s consciousness—“The proper answer, then, is…’let’s fuck’…”

* * *

They went primal on each other—Mark ripping what remained of the nearly-gone stocking from Angie’s body; Angie clawing at Mark’s torso, and the tattered shreds of clothing at his waist; both drenched in rolling sweat and building, sticky juices. Angie slithered over Mark, took her long, serpentine tongue, and expertly licked and tongue-stroked his torso, as well as his attentive woodpole—which probably couldn’t fit through a door now, if Mark could locate an exit…if he wanted to…

Mark aggressively took charge and made a move of his own, thrusting that spear into Angie’s waiting well of desire. Their grunts and growls of stark, animalistic lust fed off one another…

“Make me yours…and I’ll make you mine,” she commanded.

Mark knew a command—and a promise—when he heard one; his thrusts became harder…faster…more pronounced. Her bucking, naked hips undulated wildly, with all, total abandon. The stroking…the teasing…the nipping…the gentle biting and nuzzling…the rapid, frantic sucking…the joint singular rhythm…they were losing it now…they were losing it now…they were losing it now…they were losing it nnnoooowwwww…

* * *

They came together—their sonic cry of mutual ecstasy and total satisfaction resonating off the walls and echoing several times in stereo.

“Oh, yeeaaahhh…oh, baaaby...,” Angie panted.

“Feels sooo good…just like you said,” replied Mark.

Was this their destiny, they thought? Was this who they truly were, now?? Was this their reality??

The atmosphere was so hot, so electric, here in this…nearly empty room??

…well—except for the old, ragged, pivoting mirror swivelling around in a corner…

* * *

“Do you believe that??” Angie chimed, “Are you freakin’ kidding me?? What the hell??...”

“Truer words were never spoken,” mused Mark.

“I think we were rather nasty demons or some such, love—I, an incubus…you, a succubus. Which is all probably true, I suppose—I’m really quite sure you succ-ed my inc…

“Oh, come…on…,” Angie retorted, eyes in full roll.

“Yes…I’m pretty certain we did that, too…and really well,” countered Mark…

…and hey—so what if his dick was now somewhat longer and firmer, and her breasts a tad larger and more supple…her ass rounder and that much more spankable?? Who’d really notice??...

* * *

Then, the lights…and Angie and Mark were off again—for a new adventure. As they journeyed towards their next destination, they could have sworn they saw three sixes on that upcoming door…

They cleared their heads, best they could…

…No…just the one six…

Door 6

Pretty lights… pretty lights… pre-delights… prediliction… pre-dick-licking?

Um…

Angie shook her head, trying to clear it before they reached the next door. Mark was feeling a little out of it himself. They held hands to steady each other and paused before door number 666—no, wait, door number 6. That double (treble?) vision was starting to give Angie a headache. They each took a deep breath.

“Are you ready?” Mark whispered.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” said Angie as her hand moved of its own volition and turned the handle.

“Wait,” said Mark. Angie’s hand paused. “If we’re guests, what happens to the people who actually know the secret password?”

“Beats me,” she replied, “Maybe they get to watch or something.” She swung open the door and they stepped into a dim room. The door shut behind them and they stood silently in the complete darkness.

They could hear breathing. A moan here and there and the occasional “Yesss.” Mark felt Angie’s hand grip his tightly. They both jumped when hands started to caress them.

“Th-that’s not your hand is it?” whispered Angie. Mark shook his head then said aloud, “No. And I take it that’s not yours?” They each heard chuckles in their ears.

“Welcome to the orgy,” whispered a low sultry voice, “You are the guests, aren’t you?”

“Uh, thanks. Yeah, we are,” said Mark, trying to sound calm, cool, and collected. He was failing miserably. The tremor in his voice gave him away.

“The guests are here,” he heard the voice say. The announcement was greeted with scattered cheers and applause.

“Bring ‘em over here!” shouted someone from the left.

“No, I want first crack at ‘em!” responded someone from the right.

“Both of you are too late,” their guide replied, “I touched them first. If there’s enough time maybe I’ll pass them along.”

Angie started to worry. Then she felt the fingertips trace along her collarbone and the word, “pentagram.” Everything was fine, now. Everything was good. In fact, whereas she’d been slightly worried about being “passed along,” the idea now made her wet.

Mark, too, went from tense and wary to relaxed and happy when he heard the word. It seemed like being completely blind and surrounded by total strangers was the most normal and perfect thing to be.

“Come with me,” said their guide, and she took Mark’s free hand. Angie was pulled along with a small smile on her face. She felt hands drift over her as she passed by other people. No one made a move to grab her, just to caress her. By the time she stopped moving her skin was still sending ghost signals from all parts of her body. The fingers over her clit and nipple and been really nice—gentle and sexy. But it was the fingertips over her eyelids and lips that had really made her shiver. She felt mute, her mouth slightly agape, and helpless.

Mark, too, was feeling the after-effects of the fingers and hands. His cock was rigid and leaked a small amount of precum. He felt like stroking himself but each hand was caught up in the hand of a woman. Maybe one of them would stroke him? His cock jumped at the thought.

His reverie was interrupted by a soft kiss on his lips. After the initial shock he leaned into the kiss and opened his mouth. The kisser’s tongue danced in gently and he moaned in response.

Angie felt a hand on her breast. It wasn’t a fleeting touch like when she’d been walking, but a firm hand possessing her breast, flattening it against her ribcage and squeezing gently. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Mark’s kiss was broken and he took a deep breath, about to reach out for the woman who’d placed her luscious lips on his.

“Which one first?” came the amused voice. Angie realized it was a woman holding her breast. He nipples hardened immediately. The woman chuckled.

“Well, you certainly sprang to attention, didn’t you?” the mystery woman said.

“Uh, I sprang to attention earlier,” Mark said, half-whining. He felt a fingertip travel from chest to cock in one smooth movement.

“Yes, that makes it harder to decide,” she admitted.

Angie struggled to say something that would bring the attention back to her, but those fingers… on her lips… opening them… sliding over and between them… She shook mutely as her body insisted on being passive.

“Both at once?” the voice mused to herself, “Yes, why not?”

Mark and Angie were immediately covered by a multitude of hands. Soft hands. Rough hands. Gently pressing. Lightly tickling. Angie wished and wished for some fingers in her mouth or on her lips but they lingered over her torso, front and back, pinching gently and massaging her. A small moaning whimper found its way out of her throat. They both felt like they were melting under the heat of so many hands. Angie’s knees buckled and she found herself kneeling. The hands started to pat her head, run fingers through her hair. Someone removed the rubber bands that had held her ponytails in place. Fingers caressed her ears and Angie finally got her wish. A pair of fingers brushed over her lips then came back a little stronger to push them apart. They began to probe into her mouth and she could feel it in her pussy. It made her wetter than ever. She started to suck on the fingers in her mouth just as Mark felt a hand grip his shaft and start a slow glide up from the base.

“Mmm, yeah,” he managed to gasp. The woman, his new best friend, laughed softly in his ear.

“Enjoying this, are we?” she teased, “You know you may have to return the favor.”

“Anything,” he said sincerely. The grip on his cock shifted and he felt her thumb brush over the tip, smearing the precum down. Her hand started spreading it along his member and he leaked even more, until the entire length of his shaft was wet and slick.

“Lie down,” the voice in his ear commanded. He hurried to obey. The floor seemed a little sticky but not too uncomfortable. He felt someone’s knees as they straddled him. He lifted his hips but didn’t make contact. He started to whimper.

“Shhh, you just wait, darling. I’ve got your friend to attend to as well.”

Mark was starting to think Angie wasn’t as good a friend as she ought to be if she was distracting this woman. He heard some shuffling and then the tip of his cock felt the hot wet promise of pussy. He lifted his hips again, moving himself deeper into the woman and heard a response that gave him pause.

“Angie?”

“Angie can’t talk right now, her mouth is kind of busy. But you go ahead and fuck her.”

Mark considered begging to be able to fuck the body with the sultry voice, but Angie’s hot pussy was, well, there, ready and waiting. He felt her body lower itself onto him until she was grinding her pelvis against his and the small of his back was pressed hard into the floor. He reached blindly for her breasts and instead encountered someone’s thighs.

“Mmm, yes, boy, play with my ass while your girlfriend licks me.”

Mark pushed up against her ass cheeks then drew them slightly apart. He slid his thumbs along her flesh, searching for her back door. One slid too low and encountered Angie’s tongue gliding along a wet outer pussy lip. The other thumb found its mark and pressed gently against it. The moan he heard in response seemed genuine and encouraging.

He started to thrust his cock up into Angie, who seemed to be trying to move at little as possible. He drew his errant thumb back up to meet the other and pressed into the mysterious woman’s asshole with both of them. Her skin resisted slightly with its own pressure. He was so fascinated by how it felt against his thumbs that he only managed a desultory thrust now and then.

Angie, filled with cock and diving into the woman’s pussy, didn’t mind the lack of movement between her legs. It was enough to feel him in her while she let the woman use her mouth. She couldn’t even bring herself to move her hands, they rested lightly on the woman’s thighs. The sensation of her own tongue against her lips, the woman’s labia against her lips, the dew as it met her lips and slipped into her mouth—it was overwhelmingly beautiful. She came when the woman’s hands drifted down and held her head still.

Mark felt Angie’s shudder of pleasure just as one of his thumbs popped past the barrier of muscle and slipped into the woman’s ass. She growled in response and he felt encouraged to press in with the other thumb. It felt so tight, so right, and her growl turned to a cry of pleasure. She bucked against his thumbs then forward against Angie’s mouth. She held her head still with her hands and ground her clit against her tongue as she came.

Mark and Angie heard cat-calls and wolf-whistles from seemingly far away, but they were too lost in the pleasure of the stranger to pay much attention. Angie came a second time, thinking about how helpless she was, and Mark started to pump himself in and out of her with renewed interest. The stranger knelt, straddling Mark’s chest, and kissed and clung on to Angie as she, Angie, met every thrust with one of her own. Mark ran his hands over every bit of skin he could reach but his focus was on the sensations between his legs. Angie felt tight, wet, and determined to make him come.

Finally he exploded with a loud cry and the cat-calls and wolf-whistles were renewed. This time Mark blushed to hear them but decided not to be embarrassed. After all, no one could see him. The pressure on his chest, which he hadn’t really noticed, was lifted, then he felt Angie move, felt his cock, still rather hard, slide out of her as she stood up.

In standing, Angie felt a little less helpless and a little more revived. The stranger gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek and whispered, “pentagram,” in her ear. Her head cleared and she realized she’d been in a fog for a past few minutes. Suddenly she was afraid of being “passed along” again.

“You—you’ll let us go, won’t you?” she asked uncertainly. Not that she really wanted to leave this incredible woman and her amazing voice.

“Unfortunately, there’s not enough time to share you. There usually isn’t, with guests.”

Angie raised her hands to caress her anonymous lover’s face and gasped when her fingers brushed something hard.

“What’s on your face?”

“Night vision goggles,” came the amused reply. Angie raised a hand to cover her mouth in shock and surprise.

“What are you two talking about?” Came a voice from below.

“N-nothing, Mark,” Angie said hurriedly. She was still trying to come to terms with the fact that their mystery woman could see them but they couldn’t see her.

“Is… is everyone in here wearing those?” she asked in a whisper.

“Everyone but the guests,” came the reply.

“That’s what I was afraid of,” said Angie, feeling faint.

“You didn’t think there’d be a price to pay?”

“I thought that thing… with the guy in the lab coat and the chairs and stuff…” Angie’s voice trailed off. She heard a shuffling sound and then a man’s hand held hers.

“Mark?”

“Yep. You ready, babe?”

“Yes.”

“Ma’am, would you be so kind as to show us the door?” Mark asked.

“Well, I’d hate to let our best guests go, but it is about time. Hold my hand, Mark.”

They made their way through the dark room and the dozens of anonymous hands. Angie was starting to get aroused all over again. This time at the thought that those hands were attached to people who could see her. She fought to keep her eyes from straining to see faces, opting instead to look down and trust the woman who’d made her cum.

When the door opened the two were so blinded by the light in the hallway that they couldn’t see a thing. They stepped into the hallway and the door shut behind them. There was a soothing silence and they realized the room had been filled with background noise—giggles, moans, and the shh-ing sound of skin against skin.

They stood in a daze for a moment before Mark broke the silence.

“What’d you think?”

“I don’t know. They could see us.”

“They could?”

“Yeah, now we know what you get if you know the password: night-vision goggles.”

There was another moment of silence as Mark took it in. He looked at his friend: hair in wild disarray, nipples still hard and bruised-looking, fluids making the insides of her thighs glossy. She looked back at him and they broke out laughing.

“Next time we’re getting the password,” they said simultaneously.

* * *

Sara H, you are SO it.

-M

“Next time we’re getting the password,” they said simultaneously.

“Jinx!” cried Mark. “1, 2, 3, 4... 5...”

His words trailed off as the pretty, sparkling, multi-colored lights captured his vision and he joined Angie in a moment of induced catatonia. Whispers returned, seeping into the open ears that sat on the sides of two rubbery heads, faces slack, mouths open and loose-lipped—whispers that went on, and on, and on...

Angie shook herself aware and poked Mark in the side. He roused himself with a shiver much like hers and looked over at her, his face oddly dispassionate.

They walked across to the next door, and entered without speaking.

Neither noticed as it closed behind them.

* * *

DOOR #7

Angie peered across the softly lit room, its maroon, velvet walls almost soaking up the illumination. The heady scent of incense and... something... filled her nostrils as she breathed.

There was a pair of low tables sitting a little more than halfway across the space, made of some smooth shiny material, like metal that had been brushed, but they weren’t flat—they had the indentations of two bodies set into the top, including heads, arms, and feet. It was obvious that a pair of people—in this case the two of them—were supposed to lie face down into them. “That’s... interesting,” she remarked.

“Yeah, interesting and kind of odd,” replied Mark. “Think we should do this? I mean, this whole thing has been kind of odd, but this doesn’t look like ‘fun’, exactly.”

“Mark, you’ve always been good at understatement. But I don’t know that there’s anything else we can do.”

“True enough. Okay, then... time to take the plunge, but I have to tell you, my dick is raw enough I don’t even want to touch it right now.”

“Oh, like I’m having an easy time walking,” giggled Angie. “Find your sympathy somewhere else!”

Mark grinned and gestured to the tables. “Ladies first.”

“After you, then,” teased Angie.

They walked over and Angie touched the slick, hard inner surface. “Well, it’s warm. Good thing, too—or I’d have to go back to find my clothes.”

Without another word, they both crawled over and lay down in the tables.

“A little to the left, Boris,” said Mark to an unseen masseur, in a vague attempt at humor. Angie responded with an irritated, if amused, grunt.

As they lay in the tables, both could hear a whirr and the faint humming sound of electric motors from behind and above them. The lights in the room seemed to be dimming, but it was hard to tell.

Angie was about to lift herself up and comment on it when she felt something press down onto her back, and the lights went out. She felt a pang of fear and panic as she realized she was enclosed and isolated.

Suddenly, the air was sickly and sweet, and she could feel herself spinning, even in the blackness. Just before she lost consciousness, she wondered if the same thing was happening to Mark.

* * *

The two black figures stood, legs apart, arms at their sides. Encased entirely in black rubber, they may as well have been nude, except for the slick sheen that covered them from head to toe.

Their faces, although still very much human, had become a parody in black... mouths little more than round orifices made to accept whatever was to be inserted there... each had a rubber penis extending forward at the crotch, and openings that stretched inward into their nether regions. The blackness seemed even to extend inside them.

The man looked at the love doll beside him and felt his cock fill the space inside his own phallus. He’d never seen anything so sexy. His was not to wonder why, however. The life of a love doll was fucking, and fucking was life. He knew he’d once had a name, but it was no longer of importance. Only his purpose mattered.

There was nothing else to think about.

The woman felt her nipples harden inside the luscious rubber skin, pressing with delicious sparks against its weight. She reached up and pulled a rope that was hanging beside her, as this was the first part of her mission.

Oil poured from the ceiling over both her and the love doll next to her, making the second skin even shinier than before. She shivered in breathless anticipation—she existed to pleasure and be pleasured. There was nothing else to think about, nothing else to consider.

She stepped forward and gasped as pleasure ripped through her, making her stagger in its intensity. It was as if the entire doll suit was designed to stimulate any and every erogenous zone she possessed, regardless of whether she even knew it existed.

Her next step was more careful, and she saw that the man-doll was turning, too, with carefully measured movements. Regardless, by the time she reached to touch his shoulder she was panting with need.

She tried to speak. “Take me,” she said, but all that came out was, “ONNNGUUUUURRRRRR!” from a combination of a mouth she couldn’t close, and the blast of pleasure that streamed over her face and scalp from the movement of her jaw. The feedback of the rubber skin was nearly instantaneous.

She reached down and grabbed her rubber cock, but there was only a slight tingle where the base came in contact... but she stroked it anyway, getting into the rude, perverse scene, grinding her hips for the man-doll to see, dancing a dance of seduction that would make Aphrodite envious.

And that’s what she was, a black, shiny Aphrodite, tempting her black, shiny Hermes, beckoning him onward as her arousal grew.

The man-doll’s hands began to roam her body, sending cascading pleasure coursing over her, but to her amazement, it was almost like she could feel along the lines... into the pleasure of her latex lover, as the lines between them almost seemed to fade into one pleasure, one passion, one endless pool of mindless fucklust.

She could feel his hardness against her, growing harder, even seeming to grow larger, and heard his grunts as he began to hump against her oily belly, a captive himself to the sensations that overpowered what little rational thought a love doll could possess.

She slid a leg up behind his, relishing the electric tingle it produced, letting herself bathe in the oily, slick and irresistible sensations it created. It was as if touch, and then more touch, added to them exponentially, but she was beyond mere mathematics... this was the damned Unified Field Theory of Fucking.

The man-doll felt himself harden impossibly against the fem-doll... he was beyond thought altogether, reduced completely to a fuck machine. A heated, boiling cauldron of gooey love juice was begging to shoot through his distended, engorged prick, and he was its slave.

And as he was its slave, so he was also slave to the fem-doll, just as she was his, both with no other reason, no other need than to join in the blistering union their skin, their sex, their hormones and their arousal had conspired to promise them.

He grabbed her hands and slipped and pleasure snaked through his fingers, and then grabbed her wrists, getting enough purchase so that she knew to follow him as he sat, and then lay back on the floor. And then she was on top of him, her breath meeting his through the permanent “O’s” of their mouths, mashing their faces together in pleasure that went far beyond any traditional kiss.

Then she sat up on his belly, rubbing her ass from the bottom of his chest down, teasing his cock as the crack reached and tickled, causing him to push his hips upward to meet her.

Cock.

Fuckhole.

Had to.

Her hands caressed up her torso and then behind her neck and over her scalp... he could feel her trembling with desire and need as the self-stimulation only made her hotter, inconceivably hotter, than she had been before.

And before, she had been volcanic.

She reached down to his turgid, black-encased member and stroked.

He howled in pleasure, head thrashing from side to side and sensations beyond any he’d ever known pulsed through him, transmitted by his very blood.

And then, she placed it at her opening and held there, as if to tease, to torture him. He was completely animal now with lust, with the nastiness of it.

And then she was sliding down, and down, and down, taking forever but not taking long enough, as the nerves there sent the pleasure directly into him, taking him even deeper into depravity, into...

Oh, God, she was taking him in her asshole!

He nearly came from the squeeze, the pressure against her, as she began to slide up and down, taking him deeper and deeper with every moment.

He began to thrust upward to meet her, finding her rhythm, his grunts and moans melding with her own, with her rhythm as she tried to pinch and pull at her nipples, and only succeeded and teasing them more and more as the slick oil denied her anything but more wicked sensation.

And then, like a flower opening, like fireworks expanding, like a spark igniting a dry forest that had been soaked in gasoline, climax came to them, the reward of the love-dolls... the fuck-dolls beyond any they had known before.

She fell on top of him and continued her frenzied fucking, spasms turning both of them into blackened convulsions of pleasure, like fish flopping on the deck of some demented seabound vessel, gasping for air, for more, for everything...

And then it was gone... except for the warm glow that filled them both as they barely moved and twitched against each other.

As they moved inexorably into unconsciousness, neither noticed with more than an extra twitch as his cock slid out of her with a slight pop, and a gentle mist began to fall around them, dissolving the blackness in which they were sheathed.

* * *

Angie opened her eyes, almost unable to breathe. “Mark... MARK!” she said.

He looked into her eyes even as he felt her against his body. “What?”

“Get OFF of me!” she said. “You weigh too much and I can’t breathe!”

“Oh. Pardon me,” he said rolling off of her and onto his back on the floor.

“Oh, it’s okay... any idea what just happened?”

“Nope. Like I said, odd place. Last thing I remember was lying down on the... hey, where are those tables?”

“I don’t know. I guess there’s nothing left to do in here... obviously, we fucked again, but you wouldn’t know it. Actually, I feel less sore than I did when we came in.”

“Me, too,” he said as he sat up, and then stood. As he did, he grimaced slightly. “Um... well, less sore in one way, but in another... um... oh...”

“What?” asked Angie, a question on her face.

“Nothing,” said Mark. “Nothing at all.” A giggle erupted from deep inside him. “Much,” he added.

“Well, then let’s move on. The night isn’t as young as it was when we started.” She stood, and staggered a moment as the blood rushed from her head, and then straightened. As they reached the door, she opened it and held it for him as he passed through. Just as his ass went by, she slapped it, hard.

“Bitch,” she said, and laughed.

* * *

Once outside, they looked around clueless as to which way to go next. That is, until the lights once again captured their attention...

Door 8

Mark and Angie found themselves inside a dark grey room, the door clanging shut behind them. They stood and waited, as their eyes adjusted.

Something had to happen, right?

Nothing did, however, as they stood there naked, waiting. It was a measure of the night that they found that more unnerving than anything else.

Mark noticed a light-switch on the wall, and flipped it on. Now they were in a bright grey room.

And they could tell the room wasn’t empty. In fact, the walls were mostly lined with cabinets, roughly made of wood to fit.

Not to mention the tables. There were several of them, covered in items Angie didn’t immediately recognize. There was some other furniture as well, but it was less definable.

Mark looked over the tables, while Angie decided she had to know what was in those cabinets. She walked to the nearest and opened it.

“Clothes!”

“What?” Mark replied, alerting Angie to the fact that she had spoken in the first place.

“Oh, the cabinets have clothes. I was just...” She tried to explain.

“What, embarrassed about being naked now?” He teased.

She smiled back. “Well, it’s one thing to be naked while being fucked silly, but if I’m just going to be standing here...”

“Ah. So you would rather wear one of these...” He picked an outfit, seemingly at random, “than stand here naked with me?”

“It would just feel more normal.” Angie took the outfit from Mark. “I...” She caught sight of the outfit in her hands.

It was clothes, of a sort. It just wouldn’t have passed any decency test ever devised.

And it fascinated her.

Called for her to put it on.

“Here, help me with this will you?” She asked.

There was a smirk on Mark’s face as he replied: “Sure.”

Both top and bottom were black leather; the top looked like it had started out as a basic shoulder-blades bearing high collar blouse. Then a section of the center had gotten cut out... Horizontally. It was scooped to just barely uncover her breasts, and when Mark tightened the laces (on the front, up the center, tying off at Angie’s neck) the top squeezed her out the front.

The skirt looked like a normal mid-thigh skirt... From the front. The back, however, was missing. All there was on the back was the two buckles: one top and one bottom. Which left her bottom very open.

Angie thought it felt, and looked, divine.

Mark, however, was scrutinizing her severely. Finally he came to a decision: “It needs accessories.”

First came a collar that locked over the high laced collar she already wore. And incidentally, it covered the lacing tie-off. Next, Mark found some shoes: five-inch stiletto heels, on knee-high boots. He helped Angie into them, then locked the zippers closed.

He also slipped cuffs on her ankles, and then a set on her wrists. To the wrist cuffs, he quickly attached a metal bar, about a foot long, separating her hands. At the center of the bar was attached another chain-ended bar, which also attached to her new collar.

All this had happened before Angie got a chance to think about it. Now she found herself unable to get her hands to each other, or to anywhere on her upper body.

But Mark wasn’t done yet. Reaching to another table, he brought out yet another spreader bar.

“Um, Mark?” Angie knew she should be objecting. To what, she wasn’t really sure.

After all, she liked the outfit so far...

“Don’t worry. Just spread your legs a moment...” Mark said, as he clipped the bar between her feet, locking her into two-foot steps.

“So, how do you like it?” He asked.

Angie tried a few steps, finding her partially covered state only brought her nakedness further into her thoughts. And the restraints only made her feel more vulnerable, more open, more ready to be used...

“I like it.” She smiled at Mark, who smiled back with his hands behind his back.

His grin grew wider. “Good. Now, close your eyes and open your mouth: I have one more surprise for you...”

She obeyed.

Mark slipped the ring gag into place expertly. Angie opened her eyes without permission.

“There you go. Now the outfit is perfect. Don’t you agree?”

“Mrrugh!” It was a sound of agreement.

Mark ran his finger up the curve of Angie’s toned legs, over her firm rump, and traced the lacings on her back.

“Hmm. Now, I should get dressed, but I can’t just leave you to wander off...” This, despite the obvious fact that she would have trouble outrunning a turtle at the moment.

“Now, what can I have you do while I look for something appropriate...” He looked around the room. “Here we go...”

He picked up a pair of small metal clamps, and a long, fine, chain. Attaching the chain to one clamp, he tossed it over one of the low roof beams, and brought it back down. Then he attached the a clamp to the other end.

And attached the clamps to Angie’s nipples.

“There. Now you won’t wander off.”

At which point he did just that: wander off.

Angie was stuck. The chain was actually just a little too short: if she stood on tip toes she could get the clamps to not pull on her nipples. She stood like that for a moment, experimenting.

She decided she liked it better when they were being pulled on.

By the time Mark had returned, in a much better tux then he had entered this fun-house in, she was using the chains to play with herself. She couldn’t reach her clit under her skirt with her hands, though she was trying, but she was working herself up fairly well despite that.

Mark came from behind her. “Horny, honey?” He laughed, and slapped her rear.

She stopped moving, and just looked at him as he came around her.

“We’ll have to do something about that, eventually...” He unclipped her right nipple, and yanked at the end of the chain still attached to her. Caching the end, he re-attached it to her temporarily freed teat.

Now though the chain was solely in his hands.

He looked, ever so slightly, down at her. Then he yanked the chain down.

Angie fell to her knees with a yelp.

“Good girl. Here, I have something for you to work on while you are down there.” Mark dropped the chain, and stepped on it. Then he unzipped his pants.

Angie’s head was at the perfect height. He put his hands around it, and pushed his erect member through the ‘O’ of the gag.

It was a small gag, and he could just feel the edges...

Angie knew what to do. Her lips had no play, and she couldn’t move her head, but her tongue got right to work, caressing the flesh intruding into her mouth.

Mark held her head still as he pumped in and out, her tongue adding all it could to the little dance.

Angie’s only warning was that he thrust in deeper, and held just a moment before coming in her throat.

She managed to keep from gagging. The little taste she got was exquisite.

She was more excited now than she had been working herself up.

Mark ignored her pleading sounds as he pulled her to her feet. In fact, when they continued (along with the hip and body motions to show exactly what she was pleading for), he grabbed a whip from one of the tables.

“Now, now. None of that. I’ll take care of you later, if you earn it. Maybe. For now...” He gave a tug on the chain, and she stepped forward. “Good.”

Mark then proceeded to lead his friend around the room by her breasts: a tug out for forward, a tug on her right nip to turn right, a tug on her left for left. Down was kneel; Up was stand, or tiptoes if she was already standing.

The tugs got subtle; it took easily half an hour before she was comfortable with them, and he was confident that she would follow them correctly.

When they did, he stopped her. “Good. I think you are ready for the exhibition...”

Angie exclaimed, but followed as he led her out the door.

* * *

Mark found himself in the hallway again, holding the chain that was leading Angie around. She looked... Exciting in her outfit.

He thought over the last few minutes, realizing he wasn’t sure what was suggestion and what was from his own head. “I wonder who’s fantasy that was...” It was only a murmur.

He looked over at Angie, and realized he should probably ungag her.

Door #9

Like UFO’s floating in the night sky, the afterimages of the brilliant multi-colored lights were all Mark could see. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light cast by the single hanging light bulb, his surroundings started to come into focus.

“Here we are, naked and confused again,” he heard Angie laugh behind him.

He turned and enjoyed Angie’s nakedness for a leering moment. “Yes we are.”

“Pervert. So what does room number nine hold for us? Looks like something out of a cop show to me,” she said.

Mark tore his eyes away from Angie’s breasts and looked around. They were in an empty rectangular box of a room. There was only a single piece of furniture, a wooden chair positioned at its center. Glancing about, he saw himself reflected in an enormous mirror that went from waist height to the ceiling along most of the right side of the room.

He realized that he wasn’t looking at a mirror after all—it was one-way glass. Angie was right; they must be in an interrogation room.

“This looks like a fun one. Go on, sit down—I bet that will get us started. And I’m ready to uhh . . . question you,” he chuckled.

“I bet you are. But it’s your turn this time. You sit down,” she told him, inspecting the mirror as if she could see through it. “They must be in there watching us.”

Mark sidled up behind her and put his arm around her. “Let’s not keep them waiting. Come on,” he said, turning her towards the chair and the single hanging light bulb. “Vee haff vays of making you talk, fraulein,” he chuckled.

She resisted his attempt to push her towards the chair. “Oh no. I’m serious, Mark. It’s your turn. You sit.”

He moved close to her and took her hands. “Angie, Angie, Angie. Don’t be like that. If you want me to sit, I’ll sit,” he offered, a smile starting to come to his face as he tightened his grip on her wrists.

As the playful grin broke on his face she realized what was happening. “Mark!” she cried, as he spun her around and pushed her back into the chair. “Bastard,” she laughed.

He grinned down at her, gloating for the moment about his little victory. His grin faded as his vision started to blur. He closed his eyes to fight the effect, and when he opened them he was in a different place altogether.

* * *

Prince Mark looked around the evil queen’s throne room. He’d taken to looking around to combat the almost compulsive need he felt to stare at the dark mistress before him.

“So you want your little princess back, do you?”

Her words drew him to face her again, and a shudder ran through him. Imperiously regarding him from her throne, the dark robe she wore couldn’t conceal the woman’s beautiful curves.

“Yes. And I will have her. I am here to offer you one chance to save yourself. If you turn the princess over to me now I shall allow you to surrender yourself. Otherwise, the armies of Mantica will descend and all that is yours will be as naught. Either way, the princess will be freed and the insidious spread of Pathica’s blight will be done.”

“I see I’m in quite a bit of trouble,” she smiled. She didn’t seem frightened by his threats at all. Her grin broadened, and it was clear to him that she was amused.

“This is no joke. Four thousand men stand outside your gates. Your days of pressing innocent women into your perverse service are over,” he began.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she interrupted. “I got all that the first time. Armies at the gate. Princess freed. Pathica destroyed. Good prevails. I heard you. In fact, I think even your officers heard you.”

His officers? He’d entered the keep alone, under a white flag. What was she talking about? Smirking, she flicked her eyes for him to look behind himself. He turned and saw his commanders filing through the great throne room doors. As one, they knelt and bowed their heads. Prince Mark’s heart sank as he realized that the dark tendrils of her power had already spread so much farther than he’d realized.

“How?” he barely managed.

“None can resist me, silly prince. As you can see, your army is mine. Your princess is mine. And soon Mantica will be mine,” she gloated.

He couldn’t understand what could make her so evil. What could drive someone to do the horrible things she’d done?

“Why must you corrupt and destroy all that is good? What makes you do these things?”

“Because I can. And because I don’t want any of you to have the pleasures I can no longer enjoy. But I’m hoping you can change that, prince Mark. The only reason you’re here and alive is that your princess tells me you have quite the tongue on you.”

Mark looked at her in confusion. What did his tongue have to do with anything?

“You see, I have developed a problem. Over the years as my dark erotic power has grown, I’ve enslaved thousands of women. I’ve experienced every pleasure my wicked heart has desired. But my pussy has grown jaded, little prince. Take your princess-surely she’s the most beautiful girl in all the land. She’s so innocent, so pure, and yet even riding her sweet little face can’t get me off any more.”

Her features tightened at the admission. She paused for a moment before continuing.

“She tells me that, while you haven’t yet fully consummated your coming marriage, you have performed the all-important tongue dance for her many times over. And to hear her tell it, your tongue must have magical qualities indeed. So I offer you this challenge: awaken my sleeping womanhood and I’ll give you back all that you’ve lost. I’ll return your princess and spare the kingdom of Mantica.”

He watched, mesmerized, as she threw open her robe and revealed her nakedness to him. Her thighs drifted slowly open and his eyes locked on her exposed slit. The sight of her was so arousing that his cock grew immediately hard.

“For my princess, I’ll do what you want,” he said, his eyes locked on the evil queen’s pussy as he sank to his knees before her.

She said some strange words, and with a flash his clothing disappeared! His hard cock now bobbed openly in front of him as he moved closer.

“I know I arouse you very much, prince. My dark power holds you in its sway already. But you mustn’t cum-to do so will only drive you into my control, and I fear that your special abilities would be ruined by your corruption.”

He nodded, only half-hearing her words as his eyes explored every part of her beautiful pussy. Her scent hit him as he descended between her legs, and a delirious fog of arousal washed over him. Her pussy dominated his thoughts totally.

“Eat me, my little prince. Make me cum, please,” she beseeched him.

The idea that someone so beautiful and powerful as her could be so needy of him made Mark feel incredible. He pressed forward and kissed the top of her mound. The smell of her made him want to dive right in, but this was too important to rush. The fate of his whole kingdom rested on his efforts, and he didn’t expect to fail—for he truly was an expert lover.

He rained kiss after gentle kiss all over her lower body. She moaned as he kissed his way around her thighs and belly, pausing occasionally to give the lightest of kisses to her mound before dancing away again. He added small licking strokes to his explorations, and the dark queen’s sex responded with swollen arousal, her scent growing to a nearly irresistible strength that made his painfully hard cock strain below him.

Teasing her with all the patience he could muster, the prince began gently nuzzling his nose in her folds. On occasion, he would softly brush her swollen nub, or let his breath play tantalizingly across her. Every action he took yielded some clue to her reaction, and he drank in that information like a detective gathering clues.

He tuned himself to be her perfect lover. Her every sound, every motion, even the variations in her taste and smell, became the guideposts for his journey. Pleasing her became his sole reason for existence. He could not, would not fail, or all would be lost. It was with absolute focus that he devoted himself to her pleasure.

Expertly, unerringly, he drew her closer and closer to his goal. He experienced her body’s reactions totally, keying on a deeper moan or a quivered gasp to guide him to perfection. As they progressed together he licked and sucked and drank in her potent feminine mastery. His own arousal had reached an incredibly peak, his manhood crying out to him for contact. But he existed for her pleasure alone, release could not be his without her leave.

When she came, shuddering and shaking against his lapping tongue, he felt more fulfilled than he’d ever felt before. It was a glorious experience, like no other. Every breath of her pussy’s heady fragrance made him shake with need, yet still he managed to control himself for her.

It was a struggle to pull his face away from her, away from the all-encompassing sense of purpose he felt with his face buried in her crotch, but his job was done. Victorious, he struggled to his feet.

“I have succeeded. Release the princess,” he managed to pant, his fatigued tongue barely able to form the words.

The dark queen looked down at him with sated amusement.

“You did succeed. Mmmmmh, yes you did indeed,” she said with a moan. “But I have an offer for you to consider before I release little princess fuck-puppet. But first, let me do away with this little illusion,” she laughed, and with a word from her, the line of his kneeling commanders disappeared!

“That’s right, silly prince. And I must admit I’ve never had much trouble getting off. I’m afraid you’ve been had. Despite my trickery, a deal is a deal, though. I’ll keep my end of our bargain if you’d like. Or, let me suggest an alternative: I’ll let you worship at my cunt again instead—and this time I’ll let you cum.”

Her words pulled his mind like a puppy on a leash, pulling him away from all thought but one: his overpowering desire to devote himself her pussy once more. The need was so great that he couldn’t help but shudder at the power of it. He barely noticed that she was laughing at him as he sank back to his knees between her legs.

“This is exactly how I enslaved your little princess. On her knees, where you are right now, her juices dribbling down her thighs, she thought she could save you and your insipid kingdom by accepting my challenge. If it wasn’t so pathetic it would be sweet, really. Your love for each other has driven both of your tongues into my cunt. Get ready, little boy. It’s nearly time for you to cum for me and join your princess. Time to join her in a life of helpless worship between my legs,” she laughed at him, as her moans intensified.

Still lapping at her sex, Mark knew the truth of her words but even that knowledge couldn’t stop him. Nothing could stop him then. Nothing could distract his eager tongue and bucking hips from fulfilling her dark prophecy. He sensed that she was nearing climax and he knew that his own reward would soon follow. She groaned above him, her thighs clamping tight around his face as she voiced her pleasure.

Giving her an orgasm filled him with the pride of successfully pleasing his goddess. The deliriously wonderful flavor of her boiling slit drove him wild with need. His heart pounded and his balls tightened as he lapped and sucked down her sweet juices. He was so aroused it felt as if his swollen testes would surely rupture if she didn’t soon grant him release. His whole body thrashed as if he were fucking some invisible partner beneath him, his hips pumping his cock back and forth in the air with helpless, desperate need.

He’d give anything then. His kingdom, his love, even his life. Anything this dark mistress required was hers, if only she’d grant him what he so fervently desired.

Her voice, when it finally came, was a superior chuckle heard from far away, “You may cum for me, slave.”

Mark felt his entire body convulse in one enormous clench as his cock erupted. Face still clenched between her warm thighs, tongue still thrust inside her diabolically delicious cunt, he grunted again and again as his will to resist her spurted from his straining manhood and splattered all over.

For a long time he knelt there, eyes clenched, tongue buried in her slit, glorying in the feeling of pure orgasmic submission that held him in its thrall. He twitched and shook, squirt after squirt until he was totally drained. His vision blurred and he felt like he was passing out as his mind went blank once more.

* * *

“Wow. I think that might have been my favorite one yet,” Mark heard Angie sigh above him.

He looked up and found that she looked completely content. She was sitting on the simple wooden chair once more. Glancing around, he saw that they were back in the interrogation room. They were insipid prince and evil queen no more.

“I bet you did. I don’t think anyone’s ever eaten pussy better than I just did—twice!” He told her as he pushed himself upright.

“That’s what you get for trying to trick me. And don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy yourself. The uh . . . evidence here proves otherwise.”

His eyes followed hers, and he looked down at the mess he’d made. His spunk was everywhere. Shiny puddles and drops of his seed shone up from the floor. Angie’s legs, the chair legs, and even his own thighs dripped with the stuff.

“I guess it wasn’t so bad,” he admitted, remembering the incredible sensation he’d felt when he finally came.

Angie waved to the glass as they passed the window. “Bye now. I hope you enjoyed watching me turn prince dipstick here into my pussy-slave,” Angie laughed, and smacked Mark’s ass as she said it.

The stinging sensation of her hand on his buttock combined with her nasty words to bring the fantasy back to life. He found himself imagining her sweet pussy and he nearly fell to his knees at the explosion of need that filled him. It took him a moment to fight the urge before he could move his body to open the door. “You should do the evil Angie thing more often,” he told her as they stepped out into the hallway once more. “You’re really sexy when you’re mean.”

“The Exit”

It was the end. The little man in the Darth Vader outfit was waiting for them at the exit, holding a sheaf of papers. Mark noticed a keypad next to the door and a camera mounted to the side.

“Enjoy yourselves?” Mini-Darth asked with a smirk. The guests nodded, big smiles plastered to their faces.

“Do we get our clothes back or do we have to walk back to the dorm naked?” asked Angie. Her head was just starting to clear. But the rest of her… she knew she’d be feeling it for weeks.

The little man shook his head, “There’s been some confusion this evening. We’ve got to clear it up before you can go. You see this?” he gestured with the sheets of paper. “This is what you’ve been up to. And there’s some confusion,” he pointed to a line on the top sheet, “about how many doors there are besides the exit.”

“What do you mean?” Angie asked.

“I mean, there might be another door for you to go through before you can exit.”

“There might be, or there is?” Mark asked, his brow creased in concern. On the one hand, nothing too terrible had happened. On the other, he was pretty tired. And his body was pretty sore.

“Okay, the truth is that you’ve been such a hit that they want you to go through one more door before you leave. They were hoping to trap you in the confusion. But, if you ask me, even guinea pigs should be able to make a choice sometimes.” He crossed his arms and tried to look tough. Angie and Mark were silent a moment. Then,

“Who’s ‘they’?”

“Take it or leave it,” the man said gruffly. Angie looked at Mark. Mark looked at Angie. There was enough mischief in each other’s eyes for them both to break out in big grins.

“We’ll take it.”

* * *

As the door closed behind them they could hear the little man entering another set of numbers on the keypad. He’d had to enter a long string in order for the door to open. Mark and Angie had the feeling that even the night-vision goggle members didn’t get in here. Here looked like an airport lounge: muted colors, coffee tables and sofas and chairs arranged in an orderly fashion, low lighting, empty, with a small buffet at the far end. The moment Mark noticed it his stomach growled.

“D’you think? Maybe?” He began, but his mouth was watering too much to speak.

“I’m with you,” Angie replied. They headed over to the table together, gathered napkins and plates, and began to load up on the fare. It was a breakfast spread: blintzes, strawberries, mango, puff pastries, coffee, hard-boiled eggs, tea, grapefruit. They could hardly look at all their choices.

“It’s an all-you-can-eat affair, you two, so take your time and go back for seconds if you need to,” came a deep male voice from behind them. Angie blushed as they turned to face this new person, realizing she was still naked.

“I’m Doctor Angelo. Please, don’t let me interrupt. We can talk when you’re ready.” He took a seat at one of the coffee-table sets and waited for the couple to join him. The doctor was tall, gaunt, and approaching elderly. His white hair and beard made his blue eyes shocking in appearance under his bushy white eyebrows. He wore a white suit with a light gray button-down shirt beneath and a slightly darker tie. His cufflinks, Angie noticed as she moved closer and sat on the sofa to his left, were little pewter figurines of naked ladies. That sort of pose you see on truckers’ tire flaps.

“Are you the guy that put all this together?” she asked, too tired to be anything but direct. The man nodded quickly and smiled. It was a charming smile, disarming. Angie began to feel at ease.

“We liked the results that came back from you two,” he started as soon as Mark sat down next to Angie. “Both the speed and depth to which you responded to the hypnotic light sequences and the way you responded to your roles behind each door. It’s one thing to get someone to think she’s a succubus but then it’s up to her to play the role as best she can. You, my dear,” he leaned over to pat Angie’s knee, “did a fine performance. We were impressed. So we did a quick mock-up of yet another door.”

“Mock-up?” Angie asked, looking a tad confused.

“Well, like a small model of an actual thing. Only we did it in our computer. A little tweaking and we think we came up with something just right for you. We were monitoring your physical signs, knew you were both tired and hungry, so we thought, ‘heck why not feed them to get what we want?”

“What do you want?” Angie asked. Mark was too busy shoveling food into his mouth to ask any questions.

“We want to give you two thing: membership—“

“Like the goggle people,” Angie said. The man nodded.

“Like the goggle people, yes. And to leave you with the desire to, shall we say, provide for us when we pass this way again.” Again the disarming smile.

“I’m not sure I’d want to agree to that, whatever you mean,” Mark said, having swallowed his final bite. He started to rise to refill his plate again.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter what you want,” the doctor said, still smiling. Mark sat down again.

“It was in the food, wasn’t it?” he said with a resigned sigh.

“That’s right, it was. Considering how much time and effort, not to mention money, went into your experiences, this is quite a small price. We wanted to make sure we’d get you to pay.”

Angie considered making herself throw up but there was a pleasant tingly sensation in her tummy and groin that kept her still.

“But it was, I mean… all that time and effort and money… it seems to me that we paid for it already by giving you… biofeedback while we were in the rooms,” she managed to say. It didn’t sound like her voice. She wondered how she had enough clarity of mind to say something that astute, feeling as pleasantly buzzed as she did. The doctor nodded at her as if he didn’t realize she’d been drugged.

“Excellent point, my dear. But feedback isn’t enough. Now, Angie, go ahead and close your eyes. They’re looking so droopy and you must feel so tired.”

* * *

The alarm clock rang and a hand slammed down on it with a conviction only those suffering from hangovers can muster. There were two groans from beneath the duvet. Mark and Angie were hiding from the day.

“Tell me that was all just a weird dream,” Angie moaned.

“It was all just a weird dream,” came the mumbled reply.

“Liar,” she muttered as she shifted a little closer to him. “I don’t want to get up.”

“So don’t… it’s a Saturday. Why’d you set the alarm clock, anyway?”

“We’ve got an appointment with Doctor Angelo, Mark. You remember.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just as long as he doesn’t feed me any more blintzes. I ate ten of them last night.” Mark flopped back the covers from his side of the bed and lay there a moment, regaining his strength. His eyes wandered along the ceiling but he was seeing last night replay in his head.

That fun house had been really… fun.