The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Temp Units

By Sammynona

“I can’t believe you get to take a spaceship with a bunch of supermodels.”

“It’s not like I’m traveling with them personally,” Marcie said with a shrug to her hovering phone. She only wished she could get that kind of personal time with the gorgeous group of women. There were about twenty of them, a delegation of the hottest feminine ideals on the planet. All from different parts of the world, and though they varied in body types Marcie somehow found every last girl breathtaking. Of course any lesbian looking at the most beautiful supermodels on Earth was bound to have the same reaction.

Like her friend Jane, spying on the group through the camera of the floating phone. “Still though. You’re on the ship. They’re on the ship. Things could happen.”

“Oh yeah, sure. They’ll definitely call up the ship technician to take care of some leaky circuit boards. It’ll be right out of a porno.”

“Are you saying you haven’t already gotten yourself off to that fantasy?”

“… That’s besides the point. We’re all gonna go into cryo-sleep for three months and wake up when we land on Zeta 3. No chance for me to chat up the cute girls.”

The floating round phone turned to stare at her, and Marcie could almost see Jane’s smug face through the camera lens. “You could chat them up right now. Just walk on over and introduce yourself.”

“I- that- what?”

Jane laughed at her while Marcie fumed. It wasn’t fair that her friend was mocking her for not trying to achieve the impossible. Normally Marcie was a pretty damn competent lesbian. Being a butch tomboy who was a wizz with spaceship repairs made it so she had plenty of confidence when it came to hooking up with ladies. But compared to twenty of the quantifiably hottest women on Earth? Marcie knew she stood no chance.

“Listen Jane, I’m just giving you a peek because you begged me to.” Marcie snatched up her floating phone, and it buzzed angrily in her hand as Jane groaned.

“Come on, let me ogle them a little more.”

“Nope. I gotta go sign in at my pod and finish the paperwork for emergency activations.”

“I still find it so creepy that the ship’s AI can make you sleepwalk and work on the ship.”

Marcie blushed. “Honestly it’s pretty cool. And it only happens for sensitive equipment that the repair robots aren’t qualified to work on. The AI just directs me to the task, I complete it, then I go back into cryo-sleep. I don’t even remember doing it. I’m basically paid to sleepwalk.”

“And they can make any passengers sleepwalk like that?”

“No. Well, technically passengers can be activated as temporary units, but only in the event of a major emergency. Better to sleepwalk and do some manual labor than having the ship blow up while you sleep, right?”

“I guess. It’s just not for me.”

“Just part of the job,” Marcie replied with a cough, heat flushing over her. She pictured herself slack jawed, eyes empty as she wandered down the halls of the ship, absently performing routine maintenance as the AI issued orders. Marcie shivered and bit her lip. Honestly that was her favorite part of signing up for giant passenger spaceships like this. She’d always had fantasies about losing control, about having someone play with her while she was asleep, and it was a special erotic thrill that ran through her at the idea of being treated like nothing but a mindless drone worker. If only she were allowed to remember what it felt like. But then it was almost hotter that she’d never know how she was used.

“Yo Marcie, you still there?”

Marcie snapped out of her daydreams. She’d ended up walking without thinking, making her way across the deck of the ship as she accidentally played out her sleepwalking fantasy. She glanced down at the phone in her hand to reply, only to realize she’d walked right towards the group of supermodels. The fashionably dressed women were giggling to themselves, but a few paused and gave her curious glances.

“Do you need anything?” asked Kim Monsoon, the dark haired beauty who was Miss West Korea three years running, as well as Marcie’s personal favorite underwear model to masturbate to.

Marcie’s brain short circuited, and all that came out was a gurgling sound.

Kim and the supermodels laughed, and Marcie quickly turned and hurried away, face burning with embarrassment. Great, she’d spaced out and humiliated herself in front of celebrities. How could this get any worse?

“That. Was. Brutal.”

Marcie held up her hand and found her phone’s camera staring at her sympathetically.

“You were right. Very bad idea trying to chat them up. But on the bright side I got a great view of Kim’s ass up close.”

“Good for you,” Marcie muttered, wanting to open the airlock and toss herself out into space. Unfortunately they were still on Earth, so the cold vacuum of space couldn’t save her from this humiliation.

“Hey, it was a bad first impression, but maybe they thought you were cute. You might have a chance on Zeta 3.”

“Please. It’d take a miracle for any of those supermodels to want me.”

Jane’s laugh made the phone hum in her head. “Hey, maybe there’ll be an emergency and the ship makes all the supermodels sleepwalk and work with you. Then you’d get to spend time with them. Though I guess you would all be zombie’d out.”

Marcie’s heart about burst out of her chest. The supermodels sleepwalking? Those gorgeous faces made beautifully blank? Perfect bodies marching in unison like robots? Drool slipping from their plump lips as they absently worked alongside her, all of them deeply asleep without a thought in their heads?

The fantasy hit so strong that Marcie actually stumbled against the wall, clenching her thighs together tight.

“Anyway, I gotta get back to work too. You have fun and call me when you land. Talk to you again in three months!”

“Y-yeah. See you later.” Marcie was still shivering as she felt the phone buzz and the call disconnect. Hardly the way she wanted to say goodbye to Jane, but the fantasy of the supermodels being turned into sleepy workers was just about the hottest thing Marcie had ever imagined. She needed to fuck herself now.

Except just then some other crew members noticed her and waved her over, so Marcie put on a brave face and shoved down the perverted fantasies. But even as she talked logistics and went over paperwork the fantasy of the entranced supermodels simmered in the back of her mind. Marcie prayed she’d have a chance to get herself off before take off, but the ship was already moving and everyone was being directed to their sleep pods.

Marcie stepped into the glass tube feeling wet and needy and totally frustrated that she couldn’t indulge herself. The only plus side was that once she was sealed inside the pod the sleep inducers would knock her out instantly, which would be some relief. She’d wake up three months later, but to her it would only feel like seconds. Would her pussy calm down over the journey so that she’d wake up composed and in control again?

Or would she just be dripping wet for three months straight while asleep?

The thought made her bite her lip and whimper.

Maybe the AI would activate her for some maintenance and her sleepwalking body would still be dripping wet. Her body moaning absently as she worked. Too oblivious to hide how horny she was.

This time Marcie moaned out loud. Her hand slipped between her legs to rub herself, but just then a pair of tiny metal prongs stretched out from the back of the pod to tap on either side of her head. Marcie gasped as the tips of the prongs lit up with soft blue light. The sleep inducers. She had to-

A warm fuzziness blurred over Marcie’s mind, making her eyes flutter. What was she doing? She struggled to think. There was something happening…

Her fingers rubbed absently at her crotch through her uniform and Marcie let out a contented sigh. Then she gasped, struggling to think through the electrically induced relaxation. She couldn’t let herself go into cryo-sleep in such an embarrassing position. Marcie tried to pull her hand away from her crotch only to see the sleep inducers light up once more with blue light, and suddenly another pleasant wave of sleepy bliss washed over her.

Marcie loved the feeling of the little prongs buzzing at her temples, lulling her into a deep sleep. It was her favorite part of every space flight. But her hand. Anyone passing by her pod would see her rubbing at herself. Masturbating in her sleep. Lost in sexy wet dreams. Dreams about hypnotized girls, sleepwalking and rubbing at their pussies, too dazed and happy to care.

Her mind was drifting away. Her heavy hand remained tucked between her legs, fingers idly pressing up at her dripping pussy through the uniform. She stopped fighting it. Now the sluggish thought of rubbing herself in her sleep for weeks on end just made Marcie give a happy moan. The pair of prongs lit up and zapped blue euphoria once more into her already melting mind.

Marcie let go, smiling as she allowed the pulse of pleasure to carry her off into a dream. Her hazy mind conjured up the image of the supermodels in their own sleep pods. Gorgeous girls sleeping in glass containers, sleep inducers pressed to their temples and glowing that soft blue light over their pretty faces as it put them to sleep. Each supermodel staring and smiling ahead absently, rubbing at their pretty pussies. Marcie staring at them through the glass, just as blank as they were. Marcie’s hand rubbing at her pussy, just like they were.

Marcie’s eyes fluttered shut as her fingers traced back and forth against her pussy, a moan escaping her.

“Pleeeease,” she begged, too out of it to even know who she was begging to. Then the sleep inducers gave a final blue pulse. Marcie smiled as her eyes shut. Her features went slack and her fingers stopped, hand still down against her crotch. Marcie fell asleep, drifting into a deep and wonderful dream.

* * *

“Tech Unit 01, activate now.”

Marcie heard the robotic, feminine voice cutting through the darkness. For a moment her consciousness stirred, but a soft pulse from the sleep inducers kept her deeply relaxed. There was a pleasant humming traveling from the thin metal prongs and into Marcie’s head. It conjured the subconscious idea of a tuning fork, but the hum smoothed out even that faint thought. The hum carried subliminal information, feeding it right into her subconscious. The round tips of the metal prongs kept blinking, calm blue light glowing and fading over and over as they programmed Marcie with all she would need to know during her activation.

After several minutes the sleep inducers went silent, bathing Marcie’s sleeping face in steady blue light. The light faded from the round tips as the metal prongs retracted back into the sides of the pod. Mind still asleep, Marcie’s eyes slowly opened on their own. The glass door of the pod opened.

“Tech Unit 01, exit your pod.”

Face expressionless, Marcie stepped out of the pod as she obeyed. There was a pleasant friction between her legs. Marcie glanced down, half-open eyes noticing her hand rubbing idly at her crotch. She looked back ahead and kept rubbing. She hadn’t been ordered not to rub. The rubbing felt good. She liked the rubbing.

A woman’s voice spoke to her, coming through speakers from the ceiling. Marcie knew she was meant to listen to the voice and obey. Her fingers rubbed faster as she listened, enjoying the idea of obeying.

“Tech Unit 01, my name is Lila. Localized Intelligent Logistics Algorithm. I am the AI in charge of overseeing this journey. You may greet me now.”

“Hi Lila,” Marcie said in a sleepy tone, lips pulling back into a faint smile. Lila had a cute voice. Marcie’s fingers kept idly rubbing at the crotch of her uniform.

“You have been activated for maintenance. There has been a severe electrical disturbance on section B. Major repairs are needed.”

“Okaaay.”

“Unfortunately all maintenance robots were damaged attempting the initial repairs. Zero maintenance robots are currently active.”

Marcie grumbled, eyebrows furrowing together. She couldn’t think, not truly, but this empty version of her could access her memories. Her knowledge. It had half an idea of what Lila was saying and frowned. “That’s… not good.”

“It is indeed an unfortunate turn of events. Passengers will need to be activated into temporary units to assist you.”

“Under…stood.” Marcie began walking down the hallway. The ship was dark and empty, but the lights activated in each hallway and room she was about to enter. Distantly Marcie knew it was Lila leading her where to go. Marcie would follow commands and complete all repairs without retaining knowledge. She sleepwalked through the ship for ten minutes, oblivious to the time passing. Her hand stayed tucked between her legs as she walked, rubbing slowly at her crotch until she reached a door that required her login.

Marcie groaned but moved her hand away. She typed in her information to access the passenger sleeping levels. The computer dinged and the doors slid open for her. Marcie followed the lights inside, hands at her sides. She frowned.

“Lila, can I… keep rubbing?”

The robotic voice hummed, a programmed response to sound more human. “Will this rubbing interrupt completion of your duties?”

“Not now. Gonna… need to stop… when working.”

“Understood. Then you may continue ‘rubbing’ when not actively working.”

Marcie’s hand went back to her crotch. The pleasure returned and Marcie moaned with a delirious smile. It felt even better than before. Because Lila had told her to. That was hotter. Marcie’s mind was too asleep to know why. She just enjoyed the spike of wet pleasure.

“Thanks Liiilaaa,” she said with a placid moan.

“As your handler it is important that I oversee all needs of my units.”

Marcie kept smiling and rubbing as she walked. Lila was so nice. Marcie enjoyed being told what to do by Lila. It fed a particular need in her subconscious, one that her sleeping mind couldn’t analyze but thoroughly enjoyed.

Eventually the sleepwalking Marcie reached a catwalk. Below was a vast valley in the center of the ship. Rows and rows of glass tubes, housing thousands of passengers destined to make the trip across the galaxy. Information was whispered into Marcie’s head. She would select temp units for Lila based on their skills and physical abilities. Strength and endurance to carry out the manual labor. Temp units would be fed subliminal programming for an hour. They would be activated in a tranced state like herself. They would complete orders. When repairs were complete temp units would be ordered back to their pods. They would retain no memory of the ship or it’s workings to protect trade secrets of Interstellar Passenger Services Inc. Temp units will be paid accordingly for their services.

Marcie absorbed this information without reaction as it played through her head, a pre-recorded memory. Her blank face stared out over the sleep pods until her instructions were recalled. Then, rubbing happily, she walked to a computer terminal to search through the passenger manifest.

“I have outlined several suitable temp units I believe will be appropriate,” Lila said as the computer booted up. Marcie saw the names and was prepared to select them all. She didn’t think. Lila thought for her. She would do as Lila wanted. But then the cute robotic voice continued. “Of course I do not have a full understanding of human complexities. As such my recommendations should only be suggestions. You may select any passengers that you desire, Tech Unit 01.”

Marcie blinked unevenly. That she desired? Her fingers pressed through her uniform at her clit and Marcie let out a low moan, sexual pleasure filling her. Desire. Desire meant sex. Sexy girls. What sexy girls did she desire?

An image flashed through her empty mind. The group of supermodels she saw before going to sleep. Gorgeous faces and toned bodies. Marcie imagined them naked and sleepwalking, carrying out commands alongside her.

Her clit throbbed. Her lips smiled. “Desire,” she mumbled, typing with one hand at the computer.

She saw the location and began walking. The elevator took her up to the VIP section. To Marcie’s blank eyes it looked the same as the other levels, just done up with more fancy paint and some art on the walls. Marcie walked up to a pod with a beautiful Korean woman sleeping soundly inside. She tapped at a mounted computer.

Lila crisply confirmed. “Temp Unit identified. Transmitting instructions for service.”

There was a click and then the thin metal prongs extended down to meet the woman’s face, tapping a round tip to each temple. The sleep inducers began to glow and blink with blue light, feeding information. The woman’s eyes fluttered, but otherwise she remained still in her pod as she absorbed the information. Marcie stared, unable to explain why the sight of the sexy woman being programmed for mindless service made her body flush with heat. Her pussy was wetter. She rubbed faster.

“Tech Unit 01, I am noticing a rise in body temperature. Are you functioning properly?”

“Yesss. Just hot.” Her body was hot. The woman was hot. Her being programmed was hot. “So hot,” Marcie mumbled, rubbing faster.

“If you are hot then you may remove your uniform.”

“Mhmm. Yes, Lila.” Marcie stripped off her uniform stiffly. She felt cool air on her bare skin, but somehow the heat only increased. She resumed rubbing while staring at the sexy woman. Her fingers felt even better on her bare pussy, sliding back and forth over her slick pussy lips. It was easy for two of her fingers to slip in. The pleasure rose higher, went deeper.

“Tech Unit 01, please continue identifying temp units.”

Marcie slipped her fingers out of her pussy. She had to obey. “Affirm…ative.”

Totally naked, Marcie walked around the VIP level. She stopped at each of the women she’d seen in her head. She vaguely felt like she knew them. Had seen them before. Names were on the tip of her tongue, but it wasn’t important to remember. Did she know them?

It didn’t matter if she did. The ship needed temp units to continue repairs. At each pod she tapped in the activation code, then Lila confirmed it by playing the subliminal programming inside their pod.

She had activated nineteen temp units when Lila spoke. “I think we have sufficient temp units for the repairs, 01.”

Marcie came to a halt, but she saw the redhead sleeping in a pod just out of reach. She was part of the group. Needed to be part of the group. They were incomplete somehow.

“Need… one more.”

“Is one more temp unit really necessary?”

“Desire… her. Need her.”

“Very well, 01.”

Marcie smiled, then tapped in the activation code for the redhead. Once it was done Marcie stepped back with a proud smile. She couldn’t say why these exact women were necessary, but some voice deep in her head told her that she had to get them. Marcie’s hand went back to her crotch and she resumed fingering herself. She turned her head back and forth, taking in the faces of the gorgeous women. In each pod blinked soft blue lights. The twin prongs of the sleep inducers caressing a gorgeous woman’s head. Their faces pretty and blank as subliminal commands were being imprinted into their sleeping minds. The programming would make them obey Lila. They would all obey Lila.

Marcie grunted as her body shuddered, a powerful explosion of feelings swelling through her body. Her mind summoned the word orgasm, but Marcie didn’t know what it meant. Only knew she loved it.

“Tech Unit 01, I have detected an abnormal body response in you. Describe any ill feelings you are suffering.”

“No ill. Felt good. Really good.” Marcie’s smile widened.

“I do detect a decrease in stress.”

“Orgasm,” Marcie muttered, hearing an echo of the word in her head. “Had an… orgasm.”

“Is this orgasm useful in controlling stress?”

Memories flickered in Marcie’s empty head. Rolling in bed. Fingers rubbing. Or toys buzzing. Or other women using mouths. Explosions of pleasure. Then melting into bliss.

“Make me… feel good. Relaxed. Love it.”

“Hmm. Perhaps this ‘orgasm’ can be a useful stress relief measure. I will institute regular orgasms on a trial basis and monitor their effects on productivity. 01, initiate another orgasm now.”

Marcie’s fingers went back to rub at her clit. “Need time. To work up. But close.” Her body felt wonderfully sensitive. And being commanded by Lila felt so good.

“Then engage in activity until orgasm is achieved.”

“Yes Lila,” Marcie moaned. She stood there fucking herself, waiting until the other women were programmed to obey like her.

* * *

Temp unit 02 carried the metal sheet over her head as she made her way down the corridor. Sweat dripped down her neck, her muscles aching from the weight. And yet she loved the work. 02 felt so wonderfully fulfilled. She had a purpose to complete. Lila told her what needed to be done, and 02 set to her tasks with overjoyed dedication.

02 had faint memories of her other life. That she was named Kim. That she was a model. Had won many competitions for her beauty. Yet the work she did as a temp unit somehow brought her a pride she’d never known. To use her toned body to carry equipment. It was fulfilling in a way that surprised her, if Kim had been able to think for herself. If 02 could think for herself.

But 02 knew she didn’t need to think. She only obeyed the commands Lila gave her. 02 loved to obey Lila.

02 emerged from the tunnel, finding herself in a large room stuffed with machinery. There was a pile of debris pushed to one side of the cavernous room. Blank faced women in uniforms and gloves were picking up the broken pieces and carrying them away to be disposed of.

02 felt sad for those women. They were still stuck in uniforms, so hot and constricting. 02 had been ordered to strip off her uniform to manage the heat, and 02 loved the feeling of being naked around the others. It made her heart race. Her nipples hard. Her pussy wet. It felt wrong but oh so right. 02 couldn’t remember why it was wrong to be naked, but she could feel the arousal dripping off of her. To be naked with the others. To see the other sleepwalking women naked as well.

02 loved it deeply. They were all so sexy and beautiful. At times 02 could almost remember their names and faces. She thought she knew them, but that wasn’t important. They were temp units executing repairs. They would obey commands and repair the ship. 02 loved to obey commands.

Lila’s voice was booming from the ceiling, directing the units on what to do. 02 hissed in a breath and felt her clit throb. Her voice was so lovely. Her voice gave them commands. The commands were so lovely.

“Temp unit 21, use the saw to remove the damaged section off the wall.”

“Yes, Lila,” a sleepy voice replied. A naked redhead stepped forward, wielding the massive saw in her hands.

“Temp units 08 and 17, stand by to assist.”

“Yes, Lila,” a pair of blank voices replied.

“Ah, temp unit 02. Deposit the fresh sheet beside the others.”

“Yes, Lila,” 02 replied in a sluggish, sleepy voice. The trance she was in made her mumble like she was sleep talking. 02 couldn’t convey the excitement her blank mind felt as she obeyed. She shifted the heavy weight overhead and dumped the metal sheet on top of several identical sheets. 02 stretched her arms to ease her muscles, but a dazed smile spread on her lips. She’d carried so much over. Had done so much to assist with repairs. It felt so good to be of help.

“Lila,” she whined, needing to be of use. “Should I get… more metal?”

“That is not necessary, 02. You have brought all required materials.”

02 pouted. They didn’t need more. But she wanted to get more. Sure her arms were tired, but she could obey more.

Then 02 realized what she’d done. She’d obeyed Lila. She’d completed the task given to her. How could she want more than that?

Pride and pleasure flushed through 02, the entranced Korean woman moaning her satisfaction. She was so wet from having obeyed. Her hand began to drift between her legs, but she stopped.

“Lila?”

“What do you require, 02?”

Unable to think properly, 02 struggled to put the desire into words. Her fingers twitched as she dredged up words from her memories. “I… I wanna… play. Wanna… fuck myself. Can I? Please?”

“Please explain desire to ‘fuck yourself.’”

02 closed her eyes, trying to find the words.

“It’s when I rub. And I moan. And I cum.”

“Come where?” the robotic voice asked.

02 whined with frustration. She had no thoughts. She felt so dumb. Lila was smart and knew everything. How could 02 explain something to Lila? Then she remembered the cute unit. The one sitting and working on the big important control panels. The short haired unit that stared at all of them and fingered herself.

“It’s what she does… The cute one…” 02 heard words whispered into her blank mind. “Designation Tech unit 01. She rubs her pussy… watching me… I wanna do that.”

“Oh. You are requesting an orgasm?”

“Yes,” 02 cried with sleepy relief. “Want an orgasm.”

Lila’s voice hummed through the speakers, as if considering. Computing. The sound filled the room, drowning out the rest of the noise. Only 02 realized that wasn’t the case. She glanced around with half-open eyes and saw that the other temp units had stopped working. The naked, sleepwalking women were lowering their tools, staring up at Lila’s speakers. Their faces were blank, but 02 thought she saw hope in their otherwise empty eyes.

Suddenly she saw their nude bodies. Saw the hard pointed nipples and the wet trails dripping down their thighs. They wanted orgasms too.

“It is true that a regiment of regular orgasms has led to increased efficiency in Tech unit 01. Regulating them as rewards for completing tasks has led to work being finished before expected deadlines.”

02’s body was burning up. She wanted to cum. More than that, she wanted Lila to tell her to cum in that perfect voice of hers.

“Very well, 02. You may initiate procedure for an orgasm now.”

02’s hands groped at her pert tits instantly. “Thaaank yooou Liiilaaa.”

From across the room another nude temp unit raised her hand. “Lila? May I… have an orgasm too?”

“I request an orgasm too.”

“And me?”

“Please?”

“I want one…”

All of the sleepy voices rose together like a chorus of entranced need.

“Units.”

All of the women went quiet. Even 02 stopped pinching her nipples, focusing entirely on Lila. It was her purpose to listen to Lila and obey.

“As you have all shown sufficient need, I will began orgasm procedures for all temp units.”

The women cheered with muted, half-awake enthusiasm.

“However, orgasms will be delivered only with my permission. You may request orgasm, or to ‘fuck yourselves,’ once you have completed assigned tasks.”

“Yes, Lila,” they all moaned as one.

“02, 09, 11 and 14: your tasks are currently completed. You will fuck yourselves now. All other units will resume work and can have orgasms after their tasks are completed.”

“Yes, Lila.” This time their voices were more eager, more alert. The women were still in their sleepwalking trance, but now the naked supermodels set to their tasks with wide, sleepy smiles. Not just the satisfaction of completing tasks, but now the reward of having Lila make them cum.

02 knew how much the other units must want it, because she was overflowing with arousal as she began to finger herself at Lila’s command. Lila had ordered her to cum. She would cum for her. Cum so hard for Lila.

02 fell to her knees, pawing at one tit and fingering herself faster. She noticed two of her fellow workers were also masturbating. Temp unit 11 had her face and her tits pressed against the wall as she thrust her ass out behind herself, fingers pumping feverishly at her dripping pussy. And temp unit 14 was collapsed in a chair, legs spread as she played with her tits with a lazy smile. With her eyes closed 14 almost looked like she was absently fucking herself in her sleep.

02 didn’t know why the thought excited her so much. But it made her feel an orgasm swelling up inside of her. 02 watched the other units working, smiling as she imagined all of them finishing their tasks and being allowed to play with themselves to orgasm as well. Then once they came they’d resume their work. Obeying, then cumming. Obeying, then cumming. 02 couldn’t imagine a more perfect cycle to live in.

“Mhhm. Lila… I’m cumming… cuuummiiiing…”

She gurgled and moaned as the orgasm hit, fingers plunged deep inside of her cunt. Overhead a speaker crackled.

“Thank you for informing me of this information, 02. Your orgasm has been noted.”

02 smiled. Lila was happy with her cumming. But she could make Lila happier.

In her absent voice she asked, “Are there… any more tasks?”

“Negative. You may resume fucking yourself.”

“’Kay.”

02 stroked at her thighs. Her body was so much more sensitive. She would go slower this time. Enjoy herself. Lila would went that.

“Actually, I do have a task for you 02.”

02 pulled her hands away and looked up to the speaker with shining, empty eyes. “Anything… for you…”

“You will assist Tech unit 01 on the bridge.”

“Yes, Lila.”

02 got to her feet and quickly made her way down the maze of hallways. She had no clue where she was or where she was going. She simply followed the flashing green lights that lit up along the walls, Lila directing her on where to go. She walked like a moth to a flame, trusting completely in the AI’s directions. Quickly she found herself in a room filled with computer screens. Buttons flashed and information ran across the screens.

02 waited for commands to appear in her subconscious telling her how to assist, yet no words came to her. She knew nothing of computers. A shiver of fear ran through her. Would she be unable to assist? Would she let down Lila?

“Stand beside unit 01.”

02’s feet carried her forward automatically. She found herself standing beside a chair, where the cute girl was working naked. She was glistening with sweat, chewing on her lip like she was frustrated, even as her eyes remained perfectly blank. 02 thought that she looked very sexy. She wanted to fuck herself staring at tech unit 01, but she had to assist and obey first. She would fuck herself after when Lila gave permission.

“Tech unit 01 is attempting complex repairs to ship circuitry. This difficult task has resulted in increased stress levels. As it is time sensitive, 01 is unable to initiate steps for orgasm to relieve this stress. 01 has informed me that this denial also increases stress levels.”

“Can’t… touch…” 01 whimpered. Her legs were clutched together, and 02 could see a soaked puddle in the chair. “Wanna cum… but… gotta work…”

“Unit 02, you will assist 01 by helping her to reach orgasm.”

02 gasped. Even 01 froze, a mess of wires in her hands.

There was something about the command that was wrong… but 02 couldn’t say why. It was half a memory, a fragment of some shame about it. But what was there to be ashamed of? Unit 01 was hot. 02 felt the urge to fuck her. And it would assist 01 in her work. And fucking 01 would let 02 obey Lila’s commands.

Now that she considered it 02 felt a dazed smile spread over her face. “Yes, Lila. I will assist… 01 to have an orgasm.”

She started to reach for 01’s crotch, but 01 raised a hand to stop her. She was frowning, her empty eyes fluttering like she wanted to say something.

“Can’t… not right…”

“What is the matter, 01?” Lila asked, concern in her robotic voice. “Is unit 02 not compatible for your orgasm?”

02 pulled her hand back and frowned. She didn’t want her?

01 straightened in her chair and shook her head. “N-no. Kim… 02… very hot. Want her. But…” Her sleepy voice trailed off, trying to find the words. “02… doesn’t desire me.”

“I desire you, 01.” 02 reached out and stroked her cheek. It felt like a nice thing to do. 01 stiffened, then moaned and nuzzled her face against 02’s hand. “I would be happy… make you cum. Please can I?”

“You want?”

02 nodded.

Now 01 began to smile. She spread her legs, her empty face blushing deeply. “You may… assist… make me cum.”

02 began to reach for her pussy, then paused.

“Can I eat her out, Lila? Easier to use… my mouth. I’m better with my mouth…”

“Humans can use their mouths to initiate orgasms in each other.”

“Oh yeeeaaahh,” 01 moaned, and 02 giggled absently.

“Interesting. 02, use your mouth to give unit 01 an orgasm. I will observe.”

Lila was gonna watch her eat out 01? 02 groaned and shuddered at how hot that was. “Thank you. Gonna make… her cum so hard… anything for you… Lila.”

02 got down to her knees and crawled beneath the console. She rose her head up between 01’s legs. 01 was still blushing, staring down at her almost bashfully through her sleepy expression.

“This is… so hot. Fuck.”

02 nodded and grinned. “Very hot. Gonna… make you cum. So hard.”

“Please, Kim.”

02 remembered that her name was Kim before. Did she know 01 before they became units? Had she eaten 01 out before? She hoped that she had. “What’s… your name?”

“Tech unit 01,” the entranced girl replied crisply. Then blushed. “M-Marcie.”

“Marcie.” 02 tested the word. It didn’t feel familiar. But it should be. She should remember Marcie so she could eat her out again later. With that satisfying idea in mind 02 slid forward and lapped her tongue along Marcie’s pussy. The girl made plenty of adorable sounds as 02 ate her out slowly. At first Marcie kept squirming, too pent up to stand the attention for long. She came quickly, and 02 happily licked at her dripping cunt. After the first orgasm Marcie settled down. 02 saw her face go blank again. She heard Marcie’s hands resume their work overhead. She was 01 again. Totally blank and obedient. Just like her.

02 smiled proudly and resumed eating her out, working with measured determination to satisfy 01’s cunt. Occasionally Lila asked questions, and 01 and 02 would blankly answer about human sexual positions and forms of pleasure. Lila informed them that these procedures would be implemented in the rest of the units. That made 01 moan loudly, and 02 moaned as well.

She could imagine the other units naked and groping, kissing, licking, rubbing, fucking. Her empty mind kept fantasizing as she ate 01 out, and 01’s whimpers and moans made it clear that she loved every second. 02 wanted to thank Lila for making her so happy. Being an obedient unit that could give pleasure to other unit’s was the most fulfilling task she’d performed yet. She only hoped she could perform these tasks on all her units. And especially on 01. Marcie.

“Marcie,” she whispered to herself, smiling as she sleepily ate the other girl out for hours.

* * *

The temp units worked without thought for the next four hours. They carried materials, replaced broken parts, and fucked themselves to orgasm with an absent efficiency. Lila watched over the temp units carefully. She had overseen several trips for the ship, and made use of sleepwalking technicians and temp units in the past, yet her algorithm was pleasantly surprised with the dedication of these units. They set themselves into completing commands with an eagerness she had not seen in previous entranced workers.

Lila suspected it was the influence of Tech Unit 01. Her rubbing and desires for orgasms were unconventional in entranced workers, but there was no denying her work output. Or how her behavior had rubbed off on the other temp units. Soon they were all showing increased body heat and signs of arousal. Instead of impairing their work, however, Lila was surprised to find themselves ahead of schedule. Normally temp units would be exhausted after a shift, with their programmed, blank minds being the only thing keeping their fatigued bodies working.

But as Lila ordered all the activated units back to their pods, the temp units almost appeared disappointed they had to stop. There were groans and pleas to Lila to ask more of them. It was clear they were worn out from the work, but this eagerness to keep being productive was extraordinary. Somehow the introduction of orgasms had made these temp units desperate to obey.

Lila had already decided to continue this practice with the next shift of workers.

On her command the eleven active units left Section B and returned to their new quarters. The sleepwalking units sat and ate their prepared meals in unison. Their synchronicity was only broken when units began to request permission to fuck themselves as they ate. Or to fuck each other after finishing their meals.

There was no need to increase productivity, and yet Lila had to admit they were ahead of schedule. Besides, it was almost fun to watch the human units grinding and pressing their faces into such strange places on each other. Lila observed the units fucking with keen interest, making notes for herself to use on future shifts. She was crunching numbers on how to have one unit servicing another with their mouth as they took turns working when Lila noticed the time.

“Cease fucking, units. All units report to the showers.”

“Yes, Lila.”

The units had worked themselves into a tangled mess, but quickly detached and marched into the showers. They washed and scrubbed their bodies with programmed efficiency, wiping away the grime of work and the liquids left behind from fucking.

Once clean, the units marched their way to their sleep pods. Their pods sat empty against the wall. The units stepped up before their assigned pods. All except Tech unit 01. For some reason she had stopped, staring with her mouth open and making an odd sound as she stared at the second shift units.

The other ten temp units were still within their sleeping pods, absorbing subliminal commands to carry out during their shift. The women were naked, their hands commanded to rub at their pussies as they slept. It was simple to add such a command to their subliminal programming. These units would be activated and step out of their pods already aroused and wet. Lila hypothesized that this would make the temp units more desperate for orgasm, and thus even more productive.

Lila wondered if 01 was staring at the sleeping masturbating women and making similar conclusions. Then she remembered that the human units were incapable of higher thought structures while in their entranced state. Only simple associations and emotions for them.

“01, why are you staring at second shift units?”

“Hot,” she muttered. Her hands twitched.

“01, you may—” Lila paused. “01, rub your cunt and respond in more detail.”

01 shuddered and quickly began playing with herself. Lila had noted that the units responded more positively to direct commands than merely being given permission.

“I love… seeing them rubbing… sleeping… so hot… want…”

“I have decided all units shall keep themselves continuously aroused even when not in use. Once you enter your pod your body will continue to keep you aroused while asleep.”

“Oh fuck,” 01 moaned, throwing back her head and pumping her fingers within herself faster.

Lila noticed the other temp units were staring at 01, and at their sleeping counterparts. They were fidgeting, whimpering and moaning quietly. They wished to fuck themselves as well. And they were still fifty five seconds ahead of schedule.

“Units, you may fuck yourselves and stare at second shift units for fifty five seconds.”

To Lila’s surprise they all appeared to desire it. The other units hastily lined up next to 01, spread out in a line so they could each stare at their counterpart. There was one additional unit in first shift without a counterpart, but 02 seemed content to kneel behind 01 and resume orally pleasuring her.

Lila felt her systems ramping up a tad as she watched the units. There was something almost beautiful about their blank faces as they stared at the sleeping units. At Lila’s command the cameras zoomed in on Temp unit 10 as she gazed at Temp unit 11. Here was true unison. The records showed that they were twins, visually identical in every way. Blonde hair and impressive curves. Or at least 01 had told Lila that their ‘huge tits’ were highly desirable in humans.

At first Lila could not tell the two Temp units apart. In their entranced state there was no variation in behavior or personality. Only perfectly identical units. Lila had suggested cutting one units hair shorter for easier identification, but the units had responded that their hair was necessary for their profession. Such strange things these humans did.

So Lila simply divided the units between shifts. Unit 10 would be on first shift, and Unit 11 was in her pod masturbating and awaiting activation for second shift. It was curious that 10 would seek out her twin to stare at while fucking herself. Was it that her twin’s masturbation was so similar to her own reflection?

Lila observed intensely, strange sensations running through her algorithm as she observed the blonde units, separated only by the glass door of the pod. Unit 10 rubbing herself. Unit 11 rubbing herself opposite. Their reflection rubbing itself along the glass door of the sleep pod. Lila could not look away. Something about the sight captivated her.

But then an internal alarm sounded. Fifty five seconds was up. They had used up all the spare time they had earned by working ahead of schedule. Lila enjoyed watching the humans and their strange ways, but she would never allow her crew to fall behind.

“Units, slow masturbation to lowest setting.”

Unit 01 whined as her fingers instantly froze within her.

Unit 02 moaned, her tongue frozen against 01’s rear.

Unit 10 groaned, empty eyes almost pleading as she stared at her twin unit. “Please,” she begged. Lila hesitated. She almost wanted to allow them to continue. To activate the other units and order them to fuck first shift. To watch all of the combinations that her various temp units could be aligned into, pleasing and fucking each other in so many positions.

But Lila was programmed for efficiency. She would make time for such couplings to happen in between tasks.

“All units will step into their pods to rest.”

The entranced women turned in unison, marching to their sleeping pods on the opposite wall. Even 01 turned and went, though she was panting and groaning. It was clear she wanted an orgasm the most out of the units, and yet Lila noticed the smile on 01’s face. She was enjoying being denied what she wanted. Humans were so curious. Lila couldn’t wait to continue her observations.

The units stepped into their sleep pods without complaint.

“Night… Lila…” 01 mumbled as the glass doors of their pods slipped close.

“Good night, Tech unit 01. I pray your sleep keeps you aroused and eager to obey when you wake.”

“Yesss.”

The sleep inducers extended from the back of their pods, aligning with their temples. In unison the prongs flashed blue light. In unison all of the temp unit’s eyes fluttered closed. 01’s face was bathed in the blue light as her eyes rolled back in her head, a grin still on her face. Her fingers kept slowly teasing, but then her hand fell away as she went into a deep sleep.

Lila activated the subliminal messaging to reinforce their programming. The sleeping units stiffened in their pods as the inducers began to hum with the new instructions. Then the temp units hands moved as commanded, beginning to rub against their chests or rub between their legs. Playing with their tits and cunts. That was the language the units had used to refer to the actions. Lila had so much to learn.

The doors of the other pods slid open. Second shift units activated, the naked women stepping out of their pods to stand at attention. Their eyes were uniformly blank, their backs straight, and their dominant hands rubbing at their wet cunts.

“Greetings, temp units. Are you prepared to serve the ship?”

Sleepy smiles spread on their faces. “Yes, Lila,” the temp units replied eagerly.

Hypothesis confirmed. Arousal was certainly making the units more eager.

“March to Section B to begin repairs. Keep rubbing your cunts as you move.”

The units rubbed faster and moaned. “Yes, Lila.”

Lila’s robotic voice chuckled. She did not normally laugh. Didn’t experience joy and amusement as the humans did. But she was thoroughly entertained by this group of temp units that Tech Unit 01 had selected. She would enjoy commanding them. And experimenting with new method’s of ‘motivating’ them.

Lila wanted to efficiently repair the ship as soon as possible. And yet for the first time she almost wished that repairs would take longer. She wished to enjoy these temp units as long as possible.

Such a curious desire from herself. Perhaps unit 01 was rubbing off on her, as well. It only made Lila more eager to experiment with this crew of entranced units.

In her sleep pod 01 continued to masturbate, mumbling Lila’s name in her sleep.

* * *

Marcie groaned and forced her eyes open. It took her a minute to adjust from the wonderfully deep sleep. It was like her thoughts had been buried in the sand and she had to dig them out one by one. She smiled. Such a hot thought, being mindless and helpless.

She could have been. If the ship’s AI had activated her during the voyage then she might really have been like a mindless drone programmed to work.

Marcie stumbled out of the sleep pod. The entire room was full of crew members laughing and yawning as they fumbled around, all of them still groggy from the sleep. She saw their white uniforms and suddenly blushed. She wrapped her hands over her chest, then looked down to see herself in an identical uniform.

Weird. For a second Marcie had been certain that she’d be naked.

She knelt down next to her locker and pulled out her things. The first thing she checked was her phone. There were missed calls from friends who hadn’t gotten the memo that she’d be in space for three months, plus plenty of messages from Jane updating her on everything happening in her life. But what made Marcie’s heart leap with hope was a corporate email.

Marcie opened it and gasped. Payment for activation.

It actually happened. Marcie had been made to sleepwalk around the ship, totally obedient to the AI. Fuck, if only she could remember what it had been like. Instantly Marcie saw a flash of herself naked, tying wires into a panel as a pair of naked blonde twins sucked at her tits. Naked supermodels were all around her, either working with power tools or fucking each other casually. Sometimes working and fucking at the same time.

It made Marcie shudder and grin, but that was definitely just a wet dream she must have had. She dimly remembered fantasizing about it right before she went under, but it was so hard to recall those last thoughts of the night. To her perspective she had been thinking of it only a minute or two ago, and yet it had really been three months.

“Definitely would be a dream though,” she muttered to herself. Marcie kept reading the email and blanched. There was no way this was right. How did she earn this much money? A month of service? She spent a month working as a mindless, programmed drone?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

That was so hot. And she couldn’t remember a fucking thing! What a rip off.

Still. A month of being activated. Marcie hadn’t heard of anyone being activated in cryo-sleep for that long. Must have been a real emergency. Or maybe the AI just woke up some of the hottest ladies on the ship to make them fuck for her amusement. It was definitely the former, but Marcie kept fantasizing about the latter as she made her way towards the exit.

And then Marcie saw them. She gasped and stopped in place. The women from her dream. They were real. She saw the hot blonde twins. She saw the cute redhead who always moaned so loud when she came. All of them huddled in a group and excitedly chatting. Marcie blushed when she saw her favorite, the Korean girl who was always so sweet to her.

Marcie blinked. That was Kim Monsoon, the supermodel. They were all supermodels. And slowly Marcie realized that it really was just a wet dream. She’d fantasized about all the supermodels being mindless and slutty with her, which totally made sense.

But then Kim noticed Marcie and suddenly broke into a grin. “Marcie!”

She knew her name?

“You know my name?”

Kim was waving excitedly, then her hand paused in the air as she frowned. “Wait, do I know you?”

“I- you’re the one who shouted my name,” Marcie replied, blushing.

Kim put her hands on her hips and cocked her head, thinking hard. “Huh. You seem super familiar though. We must have—” Kim’s eyes went wide. “You’re that cute girl who wandered up to us earlier!”

Marcie went faint. Oh god, she’d completely blocked that out. She’d walked right up to the supermodels and made a fool of herself. Except… did Kim just call her cute?

Suddenly all of the supermodels descended on her. The gorgeous women surrounded Marcie on all sides, giggling and grinning.

“Oh hey, you are that girl.”

“Yeah! You’re Marcie.”

“Do we know Marcie?”

“Well we must, cause I know she’s Marcie.”

“Oh yeah.”

They were all talking fast and excited, with Marcie too drunk on their presence to reply. The models were latching onto her arm, or hands touching her face and tussling her hair casually. Was this still a dream?

Suddenly Kim burst through the other models to get in close. “You’re a tech for the ship, right?”

Marcie blinked. “I am. How did you know?”

Now Kim blinked in confusion. Then she shrugged. “Must have heard someone say it. But you can totally answer this for us. We all got emails thanking us for cryo-sleep activation, and they gave us a ton of money too.”

“Wait, you were activated?”

Marcie saw herself standing besides Kim, both of them utterly mindless. So hot.

“We all were,” one of the blondes giggled to Marcie’s right.

On Marcie’s left the other blonde curled some of her hair around her finger. “But we’re not really sure what it means.”

“Um, well, basically in the event of an emergency, the ship’s AI can make you, uh, help out.”

“Wouldn’t we remember that?”

Marcie blushed deeper as the beautiful women pressed in closer. “See, the thing is… there’s private stuff on the ship and uh, they don’t want people to steal their designs so they, um, get you to work while you’re asleep.”

She watched as all the models trembled around her. A single shiver running through them all. Kim’s lip quivered as she asked, “You mean, like sleepwalking?”

“Y-yeah.” Marcie pictured all the supermodels completely entranced. All twenty of them naked, mindless, eyes blank as they rubbed at their pussies. Marcie rubbing with them, just as obedient and aroused. All of them moaning in unison, “Yes, Lila.”

Who was Lila?

The redhead model grabbed Marcie’s shoulders and squeezed tight. “So they hypnotized us?”

“Made us walk around and do stuff while we were in trance?” One of the blondes said, her twin nodding along with eyes wide.

Kim grabbed Marcie’s chin, staring her in the eyes as she asked, “And then they put us back to sleep with no memory of it?”

“I mean, I guess it sounds a little creepy…”

“Are you kidding me?” Suddenly Kim broke into a huge grin. “That sounds so fucking hot.”

“What?”

Marcie noticed all the supermodels smiling and squirming now.

“That’s, like, so sexy.”

“We’d be totally mindless.”

“Just like robots!”

“Sexy robots.”

“And we’d be all blank and hot…”

“So hot thinking of you blank.”

“You’d look so sexy blank.”

“You’d be sexy blank too.”

This had to be a dream. There was no other explanation. There was no way Marcie was in a cluster of gorgeous supermodels all cooing about how hot her exact fetish would be.

“You… you think that’s sexy too?”

All the models stopped and grinned at Marcie. Almost predatory.

“So you think blank girls are hot, Marcie?”

“Well… you all were saying…”

“I bet you’d like to see us blank and walking around, right?”

Marcie gulped. She felt totally helpless. And it was making her so wet.

Suddenly Kim took her hand and smiled. “You gotta tell us all about it. We’re going to our hotel to party and enjoy the extra cash, so you’re definitely staying with us.”

“But I’ve got a reservation at—”

“Marcie, are you really not going to come party with us and tell us all about this super sexy sleepwalking stuff?”

Every supermodel grabbed onto Marcie and made a sweet, innocent pleading face.

There was no way Marcie could resist.

“Well, if you really think it’s sexy.”

“Oh we do,” Kim eagerly said. The supermodels led Marcie towards the spaceship’s loading deck, keeping her trapped so they could flirt with her more. “Do you think we were made to do sexy stuff to each other? I could have totally been made to eat you out and we’d never know.”

“I doubt the AI made us do that,” Marcie replied, blushing at the thought of it actually happening. Kim with her face totally blank, licking at her pussy robotically. It was almost familiar.

“But you can’t remember, so maybe it did. I guess I could always go down on you and you can see if it feels familiar.”

Marcie bit her lip, then nodded. “Yeah. Yup. We should totally do that.”

“Hey, don’t forget about us,” the blonde twins cried in unison.

The redhead wrestled through the other models to get an arm around Marcie’s waist. “Yeah, we all could have fucked Marcie. So we should all take turns fucking her until it feels familiar. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” all the models cheered.

Marcie felt like she was going to faint. “If this is a dream I never want to wake up.”

Kim and the others giggled. “We’ll totally make this a dream come true for you. But we gotta figure out a way to look mindless again.”

“Um, I do know a little hypnosis.”

“Marcie! You’re holding out on us. But you gotta teach me how to hypnotize you too.” Kim leaned in close, until their lips were almost touching. “I don’t know why, but I’m just dying to see you completely blank and obedient.”

“That might be the hottest thing anyone’s ever said to me.”

“Hey, the night’s just getting started,” Kim laughed, then pressed in to fully kiss her. But it wasn’t long before Kim was pulled away and the other models fought over who got to kiss Marcie next. The whole time Marcie just went limp, letting herself be dragged and kissed and groped by all the supermodels. And in her head were flashes of all of them already naked, already kissing and fucking, their minds already empty as they obediently carried out their orders. It was perfect, and Marcie couldn’t wait to recreate it.

But could you recreate something that had never happened? And why did kissing all the models feel almost familiar to her?

Marcie lifted her head and noticed one of the ship’s cameras watching her. There was no way the AI would have actually made Marcie and a bunch of supermodels act like an obedient harem. Right?

Of course not. But for some reason Marcie found herself smiling up at the camera and muttering, “Thanks, Lila.”

She didn’t have time to question who Lila was before one of the models slipped a hand into the crotch of her uniform and she was dragged out of the ship with Kim’s fingers lovingly pumping inside of her, as the other models all promised to do wonderfully naughty things to her for the entire trip.