The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tell Me What To Do

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: Mark enslaves an entire gym. The real question is, why?

For Mark all the ideas he had in his head of what he would say or do didn’t need to happen. He showed up at the gym where the “pretty people” would exercise, well before opening when the first employees showed up. When two employees did show up, he showed what looked like a normal work order, and since his van looked like a normal work van, the two super hot female employees had no problem letting Mark in to check out the video feed on the TVs scattered around the gym. In ten minutes Mark was done, having the hot blond woman, with a huge pair of breasts and an exposed midriff that made his dick hard, sign off on his work. Mark walked off to his van before the sun even started coming up.

Sitting in his van Mark considered going back inside. The TVs were broadcasting a signal that made anyone who looked at it for more than a minute completely obedient to whoever said the correct code words. Once triggered anything that person is told, by the person triggering them, becomes more true to them than their own existence. This is something that Mark had been working on for over a year, and worked on a way to input the feed to who he wanted.

With a grin, and realizing the only women in the gym were the two hot female employees, Mark decided it was time for a test. He called the gym’s front desk phone number, and after navigating the robo-directory, he got to the front desk.

“Hello,” a woman said over the line.

“Hello,” Mark said, “the radical mind recommends the reason.”

“Tell me what to do,” the woman said calmly over the phone.

Mark pumped his fist realizing that after only a few minutes it worked. “Tell me the truth,” Mark said, “who is in the gym right now?”

“Just Amy and me,” the woman said.

“How long until someone else shows up?” Mark asked.

“Not for another thirty minutes or so,” the woman said.

“What is your name?” Mark asked.

“Jill,” the woman answered.

“Jill, where is Amy?” Mark asked.

“She’s right here,” Jill answered.

“Jill, give the phone to Amy,” Mark said. He heard a shuffling over the line.

“Hello?” Another voice came over the phone.

Mark grinned a sadistic grin as he said, “The radical mind recommends the reason.”

“Tell me what to do,” Amy answered in a completely normal voice.

Mark fist pumped and ordered Amy to put on the speaker phone. After a number of instructions that made Mark super hard he hung up the phone and started the van. He did need to get cleaned up and get to work. Besides this was a test to see if things worked the way he wanted them to in order to fulfill his ultimate plan. At Mark’s small modest house he was taking a shower when he heard his phone chirp that he received something. Cleaned up and naked Mark checked his phone.

The video he received could have used some background music. Mark wasn’t sure if the video showed Amy or Jill on the bench at the gym, but it was the hot brunette from earlier. Mark deiced that the brunette was Amy, and she looked amazing in her two piece orange exercise outfit with long toned legs, an amazing tight middle, and lovely c-cup breasts. Into the shot came Jill, with her wild blond hair. Jill was in her two piece red exercise outfit that left nothing to imagination except for how big her areolas were on her double-D size fake breasts. The camera showed Jill grab Amy’s shoulders, push her roughly to the bench, and then climb on top of her. Jill started kissing Amy, strong and forcefully, and it looked like Amy was returning the kiss.

Fingers flew over the women’s outfits as in seconds their breasts were exposed. Hands slid tight shorts off of their smooth and muscular asses. Still kissing both women were naked. They pressed their naked flesh against one another, crushing breasts, and sliding their sexes together.

The microphone on the phone was surprisingly good and picked up clearly when Jill broke off the kiss to say, “Fuck me hard!”

Amy said with a loud moan, “Only if you fuck me just as hard.”

Their bodies were sweating as they changed arrangements and were positioned in the classic sixty-nine formation. Jill was on top with her wet pussy smashing into Amy’s face. Amy started licking and sucking at Jill’s pussy only letting up to let out a moan that seemed to come from her entire body. Jill was attacking Amy’s pussy like a rabid animal. Jill was licking and sucking, at the same time she had two fingers deep in Amy’s slit, and her other hand moving like a paint mixer on Amy’s clit. This didn’t last long as after only a minute both women screamed out and started to shake as they climaxed together.

Mark loved watching them climax at the same time. He had left the command in their minds that they had to have an orgasm at the same time. He also made it so their orgasms would be significantly easier to achieve from now on. Sneezing for the two was going to be far more eventful from now on. Watching Jill’s sweaty naked muscular body thrust on top of Amy’s equally sweaty and shaking body was a treat and showed how much control Mark actually had.

Jill, with weak and wobbly knees, got off Amy. Jill grabbed Amy’s head and pulled the brunette up to a long kiss that looked like there was lots of tongue action. Jill let go of Amy’s head, and the brunette fell to the bench and then off the bench out of camera view. Jill snatched up her clothes as she said, “I needed that. We’ll do this again, tomorrow, or at lunch, maybe my morning break. You better be ready for me.”

“Always,” Amy said from the floor out of the camera’s view. A few seconds later and the video cut off.

Mark wiped his dick from the cum that had shot out of him. He was otherwise dressed for work. He had on his dress slacks, a button up shirt with a tie, and dark socks in dark polished shoes. Mark carefully tucked his dick back into his pants before grabbing his suit jacket. For Mark this was a successful test.

At work Mark was in his element. Giuvaer Presentations advertized all manner of things from cars, to jewelry, to cosmetics, to airplanes. Most advertizing agencies employ researchers to map out trends, and record market upticks. Mark worked on the psychology side of things to make people want to buy what is being advertized. Mark also looked into all kinds of ways to get people to do what he wanted. Mark even had a degree in hypnotherapy. What Mark also had was his own personal computer mind. Hooking together over a hundred mega-processors and loading everything known about the human mind, and a few theories that were not widely accepted Mark had made a world changing breakthrough.

Given every screen is now an LED or an O-LED the refresh rate is so much better than the old cathode-ray tube TVs. The refresh rate and the ability to read was all that was stopping something developed in the 1970’s. It is almost a blessing that people send text messages now instead of talking on the phone. They had to learn how to read. Mark reformatted the technology of the refresh rate, and used the algorithm from his computer mind, and now had a subliminal pattern that as long as someone looks at a screen for one minute, their minds were primed for control.

The funny thing is everyone at Giuvaer Presentations was under Mark’s control, even if they didn’t know it. Mark could have made sure that his bosses gave him all the money he could ever ask for. Mark could have gone and lived a life on a beach with a harem of obedient sex slaves. Mark could have been king of the world (the literate and technologically advanced parts of it anyhow). Really Mark just liked putting his mind to new things, and learning how to make people do whatever he wanted in easier and easier ways. Sure he could take over the mind now, but they had to look at a screen for a full minute. Mark was sure he could shorten that down to five seconds if he found the right way of doing things.

Mark didn’t mind his office was on the eighth floor of the building, not the top, but not the bottom. He didn’t mind his department was talked about in hushed tones. He didn’t even care that the only offices with windows faced the air conditioning units. Mark’s personal office didn’t have any windows at all, but it was large. It was large enough to have a table, a full couch, lots of space on the floor, a wall of books, a full size oak desk with a laptop on one side and a pile of binders on the other. The only touch of flair was a painting that was titled “sea glass” but in reality was a depiction of the first image Mark had made to manipulate minds. One long look at the painting and the mind is triggered to find lying nearly impossible.

Mark was unlocking his office door when his assistant Kori appeared at his elbow. Kori was his first successful test of mind controlling images over a year ago. She’d gone from an overweight and mousy woman to the definition of a sexy librarian. Her hair was dishwater blond, and pulled back into a tight bun. She had black rimmed glasses that sat before her nearly glowing brown eyes. She had a touch of makeup on her prominent cheekbones. The rest of her outfit was a white blouse that wrapped around, showing off her improved breasts that now sat on her chest high and round and being supported by a triple-E bra. The blouse also left bare her navel and the abdominal muscles she worked on six days a week to make them always visible even when she wasn’t flexing. She had on a dark skirt that ended at mid-thigh to show off all the exercising she’d done to make the muscles stand out. Kori was wearing three inch heels so her calf muscles were always seen.

“Mister Norwood,” Kori said with a nod, “sorry Mark. I’m not use to calling you that yet.”

“Well I’m not use to calling you Kori over Miss Spence yet,” Mark said opening his door with a push. “So we’re even,” Mark said walking into his office. Kori followed and closed the door behind her.

“I’m far more comfortable calling you, Master,” Kori said.

“Only in private,” Mark reminded her putting his suit jacket on the back of his office chair. “So what’s up?”

“Paula sent you an email last night,” Kori said nodding at his laptop. “She found out that the extra processers we ordered have a two month lead time. She put in the order but we just found out how long we’ll have to wait. Should we look for another supplier?”

“It couldn’t hurt,” Mark said booting up his laptop. “Tell her to go for it.”

“Yes Master,” Kori said marking something down on a paper she had. “Also you need to decide what level of manipulation you want on the Gatorade commercial.”

“We’ve been doing stuff for them for years, and they’re a leading brand name,” Mark said thinking. “Just give them a level one, and if anyone has a problem with it call me.”

“As you command Master,” Kori said making another note. “I am to remind you that you have a one o’clock appointment with the foreign language department. You also have a three o’clock appointment to have your hair cut.”

Mark touched his hair, what little he had of it, and frowned. “Why do I need my hair cut?” Mark asked.

“You have a date tomorrow night with Guusje Van Geel,” Kori said evenly.

“Who?” Mark asked confused.

“The sports fitness model from the Netherlands,” Kori said seeing Mark still had no idea who this was. “You specifically made me get a Dutch dictionary then find her contact info so you could enslave her.” Mark still looked bewildered. Kori sighed and said, “The big breasted blond with the sleepy eyes.”

“OH!” Mark said snapping his fingers. “Right, I do remember now, oh, yeah her. Damn, that’s tomorrow night, I forgot.”

Kori looked uncomfortable but then spoke, “Master, why do you want her?”

Mark looked up from his laptop. “I’m sorry?”

Kori pulled one of her large breasts free, and licked her hard nipple in a seductive manner keeping her eyes on Mark. She pulled up her skirt and had one hand between her legs where there were no panties or hair to hinder her fingers. “Master, you could have me, or a dozen other women, in any way you want,” Kori said in a hungry voice. “We’ve been remaking our bodies to please you. We all want to please you. The only thing I want in life is for you to tell me what to do. What can I do for, or to, you that would make you forget all about this Geel woman?”

Mark grinned at the sexually charged woman. “Do you want to have sex with Geel and myself?” Mark asked.

Kori shuddered at this and her body started to sweat. “I want, whatever you want me to want, Master,” Kori said with heavy breaths. “You are in full control over me. You made me dump my fiancée one month before our wedding. You made me bi-sexual. You made me crave exercising and building muscles. You made me desperate to get these huge breasts. You made me dress seductively at all times. I am doing all of this for you. Why would you want anyone else?”

Mark gave Kori his full attention. “Why would you go to a restaurant and only have the same thing over and over again? I want variety,” Mark said. “This is also a test to see how well the mind controlling program works in Dutch. You are correct that I have not been attending to your sexual needs lately. Mark, time one, listen closely Kori, tonight after work you will call up Zella from accounting. You will say these words to her, ‘Don’t tell anyone about your mind control.’ As soon as you say those words you will become unbelievably aroused and desperate to have sex with Zella. Her mind will be open to any command you have for eight hours, so plan wisely. As soon as you say, ‘Don’t tell anyone about your mind control’ that phrase will be wiped from your mind. You will remember that Zella is under your control, but you won’t remember how you made her that way. Now you will forget this conversation from Mark one until the end of work and you will compose yourself and get back to work.”

Kori blinked and pushed her breast back inside of her blouse. She lowered her skirt and looked for something to wipe her fingers. Seeing nothing to wipe with Kori put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. “I should get back to work,” Kori said.

Mark was already responding to emails by this time. “Oh, of course,” Mark said not looking at her. “Maybe we can spend some time together this weekend.”

Kori took a deep breath and a flush came over her face. “I would love that, Master,” Kori said and then left Mark’s office quickly. Mark grinned at himself as he continued his work.

An hour after work Mark was entering the gym he had been at that morning. He walked in with a confidence that was not there a year ago. He had grown into someone who knew what he wanted, and would take it. Mark was dressed in a black tee-shirt and black shorts. He had left his glasses in his car, and was walking in to take what he wanted.

“Welcome to Full Fitness,” the young man behind the front desk, with the name tag that read Clive, said to Mark, “how can I help you?” This young man was the only one behind the desk, even though the gym behind him was pack with people.

“I’d like to join your gym,” Mark said. Clive looked Mark up and down and tried to hide his frown.

Mark couldn’t blame the guy. Mark didn’t look like the kind of person that would come to that kind of gym. The people there were in their late teens to late thirties, and each one had the body that was sculpted to perfection, or about to get there. This gym didn’t cater to people that were not perfect, or close to it. Mark was far from perfect.

“You could fill out an application,” Clive said pulling out a clipboard. “However, we’re nearly at capacity now, so there is a waiting list.” If this was Clive’s way of asking for a bribe the attempt was pitiful.

“Sure thing,” Mark said coming up to the desk, and pulling out his wallet. “One thing,” Mark said looking to make sure they were alone, “the radical mind recommends the reason.”

“Tell me what to do,” Clive said not acting out of character.

Mark pulled out one of his business cards and handed it to Clive. “I want you to compile a list of the twenty sexiest females that go to this gym,” Mark said quietly. “I want whatever you have on them, names, addresses, birthdates, phone numbers, pictures, and anything else you’ve got on them. Email it to that address. I then want you to destroy the card, delete any record you sent me the information, and wipe from your memory ever doing this for me. Also I want a full membership at the basic rate. Can you do that for me?”

“No,” Clive said evenly.

“No?” Mark asked a twinge of fear that Clive wasn’t under his full control.

“I don’t have the authority to do this,” Clive answered.

“Well who does?” Mark asked.

“That would be Shelly,” Clive said waving over a very attractive red head.

Shelly moved like a cat with a sway to her hips. She was wearing a skin tight white top that amazingly showed off her abs and biceps through the fabric. Her pants were tight white ones too that bulged and rippled with muscles as she took step after step towards the men. Her hair was bright, fire engine red. Her skin was a dark brown that seemed to glow bronze. The only thing that Mark didn’t like about her was her nearly flat chest.

“Hi, I’m Shelly,” Shelly said coming up to Clive and Mark.

“Hi, I’m Mark,” Mark said, “the radical mind recommends the reason.”

“Tell me what to do,” came from Shelly, and Clive, and from behind Mark. Mark turned around and saw a very unattractive, just older than teen, woman standing there. She had bad brown hair, and her skin looked pale and almost diseased. She was short, slouched over, and painfully thin. She didn’t seem to have a neck, just a chin that sloped to her chest. She wasn’t horribly ugly, but she did make Mark wonder how much she had to pay to get into the gym.

“You know what, Clive,” Mark said looking at the young man, “for wasting my time you are now deeply, emotionally, and sexually in love with this woman. My dear,” Mark said to the ugly woman, “you are now deeply in love, both emotionally and sexually, with Clive here. You two will love each other with all your hearts for the rest of your lives, and will never even think about being attracted to anyone else. Now why don’t you two find a quiet place to make-out for an hour or so?”

Clive came from around the desk and took the ugly woman by the hand. He looked so happy and in love it was sickening. “Hi,” Clive said, “I’m Clive.”

“Melba,” the ugly woman said with an equal look of love in her one good eye and one that seemed to be drooping.

As the two of them went off Mark turned to Shelly. “Now then,” Mark said, “do you have full access to the computers?”

Ten minutes later Mark was sweating away at some of the equipment. He kept looking for any woman that might match his desires. There were a number of good looking women. Many of them knew it and were showing lots of skin as they too sweated away. There were some women that didn’t seem to be putting in much effort, and these women seemed to have makeup on too. There were other women that were grunting and pushing their bodies to the limit with no care of who was watching. Mark was watching, and searching.

Nearly an hour later Mark was about to drop. He was covered in sweat. His muscles were aching. He realized he didn’t have a water bottle or even ear buds. Mark did make Shelly give him a promotional water bottle, but even so he felt like he needed to drink an aquarium’s worth of water. Mark still hadn’t seen anyone that was perfect for him. Just as he was about to give up he saw her. She had on a tight yellow outfit, which revealed her arms, and legs, and midriff. She had blond hair, and a cute button nose. She wasn’t tall, but she held herself well. Mark even liked her gold wire rimmed glasses. That and she looked like she didn’t have much body fat on her, but was still sporting c-cup breasts. She was younger than Mark, but he didn’t care. She was going to be his.

When this blond woman started to warm up on the treadmills Mark made it over and took a machine right next to her. She looked at him, and he stuck his hand out for her to shake, “Hi, I’m Mark.”

She didn’t exactly roll her eyes, but she did shake his hand. “Hi, I’m Lydia,” she said, “and before you ask I’m not interested.”

“In what?” Mark asked as his treadmill started moving.

“As in getting to know you on any other level than an acquaintance,” Lydia said.

“I have a really good pickup line,” Mark offered.

This time Lydia did roll her eyes. “I tell you what,” Lydia offered, “if this line gets me to laugh I’ll let you buy me a sports drink, deal?”

“Deal,” Mark said with a smile. “The radical mind recommends the reason.”

Lydia gasped a little and then said, “Tell me what to do.”

“Laugh a little,” Mark said and watched the blond giggle. “Now tell me the truth, always tell me the truth, are you here with anyone?”

“No, I came alone,” Lydia answered.

“Is anyone expecting you here, can you leave anytime you want without rousing suspicion?” Mark asked.

“No one is expecting me today. I can come and go as I please,” Lydia said and her eyes narrowed. “Are you planning on fucking me?” She asked.

“Yes,” Mark answered. “I’ve decided that I will take whatever I want from now on. What I want is my penis buried deep in your vagina.”

“Oh,” Lydia said a little put off by this. “I’ve never had sex before. I may have to do what you say, but I’m not sure I would enjoy it.”

“You don’t want to have sex with me?” Mark asked.

“I want to have sex with a man I’m in love with, and so far no one has made me feel that way,” Lydia said. “I’m picky.”

“I can relate,” Mark said still slowly jogging. “I thought I was in love before, but it turns out that the feeling didn’t go both ways. I tried to make her love me, being her perfect man, but it didn’t work. I’m still looking for my perfect woman that I can settle down with.”

“No luck?” Lydia asked.

“Not yet,” Mark answered. “I can make any woman into anything I want. The only thing is, I can’t find a woman that is the kind of woman I can love.”

“So you can remake me however you want,” Lydia said sounding nervous.

“Oh sure,” Mark said. “What I want is a woman that will love me if I love her. I never want it to be a one way street ever again.”

“So you’re going to make me love you?” Lydia asked confused. “Can you do that?”

“Easily,” Mark answered. “Lydia, you love me. You love everything about me. From your mind to your soul to your vagina you are so deeply in love with me it is nearly driving you crazy. Every breath you take you want to say, ‘I love you’ to me. With every beat of your heart the desire for me grows. You find me and everything about me more important to you than anything else in the world. I am the center of your universe. I am the light in your life. I am what makes you smile. Lydia, you love me.”

“Oh my God,” Lydia said with a hand at her chest over her heart. “I don’t believe it. I love you, Mark. I can’t believe it, but it feels amazing that you are my soul mate. You are my everything. Yes, I will have sex with you. I’ll do anything for you. I love you!”

“Great,” Mark said stopping the treadmill. “You can follow me back to my home. While on the way you can masturbate and think of sexual things you would like me to do to you, and vice versa.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Lydia said stopping her own treadmill. “A thousand times, yes.”

Minutes later Mark was putting his car in the garage, and Lydia was parking her car in his driveway. She got into the garage just as it was about to close on her. She was sweaty, she wasn’t wearing her glasses, and her shorts were clearly wet with her juices. Before Mark could even open the door to his house Lydia was pushing him up against the door and kissing him forcefully on the mouth while rubbing his crotch through his shorts. She was wild with her lips and tongue all over and in his mouth. A single pull and his shirt was off of him and landed in a recycling bin nearby. Her fingers were undoing the cord holding up his shorts. She was moaning with desire as she did this.

“Let’s start on the hood of your car,” Lydia said when her lips were free for a moment. “I’ve had fantasies about doing that.”

“Sure,” Mark said and picked her up. She was lighter than he imagined and he took her to his car’s hood. It was still warm from the drive over, and Lydia felt the heat as she peeled off her shorts. Her bush was a small trimmed patch of blond. Her pussy was already a touch swollen. Her folds were bright red and clear juices were already spilling out of her.

Mark pulled off her top, and her large breasts came free. Mark took a breast and sucked hard on her nipple. They were augmented breasts with saline, so they sagged, and felt mostly like the real thing. Mark didn’t care as he nibbled a little on Lydia’s tit. She moaned louder.

“Please, put it in me,” Lydia said as she grabbed Mark’s head on both sides and pulled him in for a full mouth kiss.

“Refer to me as ‘Master’ when we are alone,” Mark said when he got his lips free.

Lydia’s body shivered with delight at hearing this. “Oh yes, Master,” Lydia said giving Mark another heated kiss. “Please, Master, put it in me. I need you to fill me, Master,” Lydia begged.

Mark let his shorts drop and then snapped down his briefs. His seven inch penis shot out, and it looked more ready than Lydia had expected. It was hard and straight. Veins were ribbing Mark’s man meat. His head was a deep red that bordered on purple. It was a spear for stabbing. That’s just what Mark did and entered Lydia without any preamble.

Lydia’s eyes shot open and wide as they would go. Her body squirted as the orgasm she’d been building in the car was released. Mark had a moment to realize her hymen was already broken just before her legs started to shake, and she grabbed onto Mark’s arms just to keep herself grounded. She wrapped her legs around Mark and held him close with her strong arms as her pussy contracted over and over again on Mark’s cock.

“Let’s head for the bedroom,” Mark said carrying the still shaking Lydia, who was still wrapped around his naked body, into the house.

“Yes, Master,” Lydia said as her orgasm died down, “anything for you, Master.”

When in the bedroom Mark put Lydia down. She nearly attacked his still hard cock. She sucked on it, bringing it deep into her mouth. She sucked hard on his cock. It seemed that was the only thing she was doing. “Um, Lydia, what are you doing?” Mark asked.

Lydia let Mark’s cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. “I’m sucking your dick, Master,” she said sounding a little shy. “I’ve read that is what guys like, Master.”

“It’s called a blow-job,” Mark said. “There’s more to a blow-job than just sucking.”

A look of terror came over Lydia’s face. “I am so sorry Master,” Lydia said panicking, and she backed up a little. “Please, I’ve never done this before. Don’t send me away, Master.”

“No,” Mark said looking annoyed. “I’ve never met a person who’s had less experience in sex than me before today. Lydia, relax. I’m not sending you anywhere. Let’s just try something else. In fact, you have to do what I say, so lay on your back on the bed. There are invisible ropes pulling your wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. The more you struggle, the tighter they become. They don’t hurt, but they do keep you from moving.”

Lydia’s eyes went wide as she found herself on her back. Her arms were being pulled over her head, and her legs were being forced open. “Master,” Lydia said a little scared, “I can’t move.”

“That’s kind of the point,” Mark said and he leaned down and started to kiss her naked body. Goosebumps bloomed on her body as he kissed her skin. He kissed all over her body. Her navel was ticklish. She said her nipples were very sensitive. Lydia was squirming when he sucked on her fingers. When he kissed her neck she kept trying to meet his lips, but he held her head back to make sure she had a row of love bites the next morning. Lydia’s body was radiating heat, and sweating all over the bed. When Mark was down between her legs and kissing the inside of her thighs, Lydia’s pussy was nearly pulsing with clear fluid flowing from her folds.

“Master, you’re driving me wild,” Lydia all but screamed.

“I could drive you wild,” Mark said stroking her slit. She tensed and started to twitch. “I could do anything I want with you. It’s not that I’m not just your Master. You are my obedient slave. I could make it so you have to have a vibrator in your pussy twenty-four, seven. I could make you shave off this bush of yours, and keep it nice and smooth.” Mark rubbed her curly blond hairs, and she was thrusting her hips up into his hand. “I could make you go tanning every day so you are a bronze goddess, or I could make you avoid the sun like the plague and make you pale as snow. The fact is, you are mine to do with as I please. If I tell you to do something you have to do it. Lydia, have a massive orgasm, now.”

The scream didn’t even make it out of Lydia’s throat as her body flexed everything. Her hips were up off the bed, her wet pussy high in the air. Her toes curled, and her eyes rolled back into her head until only whites showed. Her pussy let out a stream of juices that could have filled a beer glass. Then her body went wild as her hips bucked, her arms and legs flopped, but were still tied down with invisible ropes. Her head shot from one side to another. Her pussy squirted again, not as much, but it still got everything damp with her juices as her body flexed and lost control.

Mark laughed at the climaxing woman. “Open those eyes of yours as they’re rolled back,” Mark commanded. “I think that’s sexy seeing them all white.”

Lydia must have heard him because her eyes opened to what a normal person would have if they could see. Lydia couldn’t see as her eyes were all white, the blue of her irises were rolled back looking at her brain that was firing off electric pulses in time with her pussy’s contractions. She was shaking and twitching, and unable to be still. Mark laughed as he put two fingers into Lydia’s slit and curled them so he was right on her g-spot. He rubbed the area quickly stimulating her. Lydia’s body tensed again, her abs flexing, and her body having another orgasm brought on by Mark’s fingers instead of his words.

A mini-fridge next to the bed was stocked with water, and Mark got one for himself, and another for Lydia. She was slowly coming down from her orgasm. Her eyes were barely open, and her body was drenched with sweat and other fluids. Lydia’s breathing was hot and labored. Her arms and legs were still pulled apart with the invisible ropes.

A minute or two later Lydia looked over at Mark and a huge smile filled her face. “Oh Master, that was wonderful,” Lydia said.

“I enjoyed it too,” Mark said holding out the bottle of water.

“Thanks,” Lydia said and tried to reach for it. Her arm however was held tight by invisible ropes. “Um, Master can you free me?”

“I could,” Mark said, “or I could pour this ice cold water all over your body. I could make you orgasm constantly for another hour or two. I could have you climax so hard you pass out. However, that’s not the kind of person I am. Lydia, you are no longer bound by invisible ropes.”

Lydia suddenly found her arms free. She pulled her legs up, and got on her knees before Mark. She gratefully took the water and drank it all in one go. “Oh, thank you, Master,” Lydia said when she got her breath back. “I have not made you cum, yet, Master,” Lydia said looking at Mark’s naked body.

“Not yet,” Mark admitted.

“I am yours, Master,” Lydia said flopping onto her back. “Tell me what to do.”

Mark grinned. “I have a test for you,” Mark said picking up his phone. “Let’s order some Chinese food. Then you can do anything you want to me to make me orgasm. If you can make me climax before the food gets here, you can wear clothes to get the food. If you can’t make me climax, you have to get the food naked.”

“As you command, Master,” Lydia said with a smile.

Two minutes later Lydia had pushed Mark onto the bed and was sliding his still hard dick into her body. As inexperienced as Lydia was she didn’t really know the best ways to get a guy off, so she tried just about everything. She ground her hips into Marks, and made sure his cock was buried deep inside of her. She flexed her kegel muscles and clamped down on Mark’s rod. She pulled and twisted on his nipples. She nibbled on his ear. She drove her body up and down on his cock. She started rubbing him just where is dick met his body, the curly dark brown hair that was wet with her own juices.

She grabbed his hands and interlocked her fingers as she dragged his hands above his head. This gave her opportunity to kiss him, hard and long with her tongue sliding into his mouth and around his own tongue. She kept rocking her body over and over on his cock. It wasn’t too much of a surprise that this pushed Lydia over the edge and she had another orgasm. Gasping and shaking she rolled off of Mark.

“Give up?” Mark asked.

“Not yet, Master,” Lydia said and while still shaking got on all fours with her muscular ass pointed at the edge of the bed. “Please, take me from behind.”

“What have you been reading?” Mark asked getting up off the bed. He slid into Lydia’s well lubricated pussy easily. She moaned as her shaking seemed to intensify for a minute. Lydia started thrusting her ass back into Mark’s cock, in rhythm with his thrusts. She squeezed her muscles around his dick as she did so. “Oh that feels good,” Mark muttered. Lydia redoubled her efforts.

Mark was more surprised that he felt himself hitting the peak. Mark had other women before, but something about Lydia was making him want to shoot his load. He also didn’t want to have problems, so Mark said quickly, “Get on your knees and take my load in your mouth.”

Lydia didn’t even have time to mutter anything as she got on her knees, and as soon as she turned to Mark his dick was being shoved into her mouth. Mark’s body flexed and his cock pulsed. The rope of white seed shot out of his dick and into Lydia’s eager mouth. She felt the salty semen cover her tongue and she sucked gently on the head of Mark’s cock. Mark felt as a wave of muscle contractions forced another shot of seed into Lydia’s mouth. It was hot and wonderful, and sticky and golden, and Lydia knew that if things would go on for much longer her body would climax again on its own. Mark lost count but he knew when his last surge of is sexual organ happened. He pulled his glistening cock from Lydia’s still eager mouth.

“Swallow it,” Mark said to the blond woman on her knees.

Lydia did indeed swallow Mark’s seed. The feeling of his cum landing in her stomach felt unbelievably erotic to her. “OH!” Lydia said with a hand to her lower body.

“Are you alright?” Mark asked.

“Hang on,” Lydia said and paused looking down as if concentrating. “I feel like I’m about to have another orgasm.”

“From swallowing my cum?” Mark said as if the thought just occurred to him. “That is so sexy.”

“It is?” Lydia said in surprise looking up at Mark. The idea of swallowing cum pushing someone over the edge of an orgasm was sexy to her Master. Lydia had done something sexy for her Master. If he thought it was sexy, then she should think it was sexy. Swallowing cum and having an orgasm from it was sexy. In Lydia’s mind that meant she should have an orgasm. Then the orgasm overwhelmed her. She moaned loud and long as her body lost control again. This time her hands flew to her pussy as she started falling forward. Mark dashed and caught her before she face planted on the floor. She was trembling and shaking with the aftershocks from another orgasm. Mark picked her up and put her on the bed as her body, sweaty and exhausted, slumped in his arms.

Just then Mark’s phone chirped. Mark picked up the phone and looked at it. “Hey good news, the food is five minutes away,” Mark said to Lydia. “They must have had a busy night to be this late. Well you have a few minutes to get cleaned up. There’s a robe on the back of the bathroom door you can put on.”

“Yes, Master,” Lydia said struggling to sit up. “May I please, also, have another bottle of water?”

There was food, some relaxation in front of the television, and there was the serious talk between Mark and Lydia. Lydia knew that she could not be the only person in Mark’s life. Mark admitted that despite everything he didn’t really know Lydia well, and so if there was ever a chance for him to be in love with her, he would have to get to know her better. Lydia claimed she didn’t want to lose the love she had for Mark, and she would always see him as her Master.

“Why were you at the gym tonight, Master?” Lydia asked when they had retired to the bed, after a quick sheet and comforter change.

“I’m looking for someone to help me with a project I’m working on,” Mark admitted.

“Tell me more, Master,” Lydia asked curling her naked body up against Mark’s.

Mark was silent for a moment before saying, “I can’t stand how fat the world has become.”

Lydia didn’t say anything for a long moment. “I have no idea what one has to do with the other?” Lydia finally said.

Mark seemed to only breathe for a while. Lydia thought he fell asleep, but then Mark started talking again, “My parents were both grossly overweight, and both died because of it. My sister was also morbidly obese too, and about two years ago she died from a heart attack. I was never really overweight, but after that I started taking my health very serious. I realized other people were not taking their health serious enough. To put my money where my mouth was, I dedicated the past two years to figuring out how to make people eat less bad foods and exercise more.”

“So why were you at my gym, Master?” Lydia asked. “You have to have your own gym to go to, Master. You’re not buff, but you’re not scrawny either, Master.”

“I want to expand my reach,” Mark answered. “My plan is to put out fitness videos with my special mind controlling signal, to make anyone who watches the video have to take their health far more serious. I just need someone to star in the videos.”

Lydia blinked at this. “Master, you’re telling me,” Lydia said, “that you joined my gym to find a good looking woman? Well, Master, you ARE a man.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Mark asked mildly offended.

“Most of the guys at the gym come there looking for a sexy woman,” Lydia answered. “I’m glad you chose me, at least for tonight, Master.” She snuggled more into the crook of his arm and his chest.

“I don’t even know your last name,” Mark said. “I don’t even know what you do for a living. I’m not even sure how old you are.”

Lydia in a sleepy voice said, “Rennell, fitness model slash trainer, and never ask a woman her age.”

“Wait,” Mark said moving to look at Lydia a bit more, “you’re a fitness model?”

Lydia came wide awake at the tone in Mark’s voice. “I’m a fitness model and a fitness trainer, Master,” Lydia said concerned. “It doesn’t pay much, but I’m in the running for a fitness clothing catalogue online.”

“Have you ever done a fitness video?” Mark asked.

“Only two, Master, and they’re for free online,” Lydia said now getting into the conversation.

“This is perfect,” Mark said sounding excited, “you’re not unknown to the community. You haven’t had your big break yet. I know this is going to sound cheesy but Lydia Rennell, I am going to make you a star.”

The next morning things happened much like was expected. Mark made sure to send Lydia off with a few commands to make life easier for her in the next few days. Mark also made it to work on time. He was working in his office when Kori came in. She still had her glasses, and her hair was again in a bun. That day she had on a blouse that was barely holding on with a long white ribbon of cloth crisscrossing to hold it together, which gave the look of showing off her impressive cleavage so it was professional, but daring. She had on another skirt, but this one was red with a gold trim, and shorter by an inch from the day before. Her heels were an inch higher.

“Master,” Kori said with a professional tone, “I have just been informed that Guusje Van Geel’s flight will land in half an hour. I am scheduled to pick her up. Should I bring her here or to her hotel room?”

Mark looked up from his laptop. “Who?” Mark asked.

Kori sighed. “Blond, big chest, sleepy eyes, Norwegian,” Kori said exasperated.

“Oh right, her,” Mark said with a wave of his hand. “I don’t need her anymore.”

Kori’s jaw clenched. “Excuse me?” She asked with controlled rage.

“I want someone domestic. This is Lydia Rennell,” Mark said turning his laptop around so Kori could see the fitness video.

“Is that the woman you had sex with last night?” Kori asked annoyed. Mark was about to say something then stopped. “Call it a hunch,” Kori offered. “What should I say to Guusje then, Master?”

Mark grinned when he said, “You could say to her, ‘don’t tell anyone about your mind control’ and the three of us could see about breaking the bed at her hotel.”

Kori blinked at this response. “You want to have sex with both of us?” Kori clarified.

“Why not?” Mark said. “I may not need her to brainwash the world, but I can always use another sex toy. Besides, who knows, I’m always on the lookout for love.”

The End