The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Telephone man

Lori finally found that job of her dreams. She worked as the head of information systems for W & L Retail Display Distribution. The company sells mannequins, display shelving, cash registers, everything a store needs to operate. Lori enjoys her work and she is paid well, but what she likes the most of the corporate culture of W & L. Founded and run by women, Lori found it to be much different then the other companies she worked at. Most of she employees and all of the management are women. It is more cooperative, less backstabbing, everyone is supportive, and she does not have to put up with sexism at all. Lori considered W & L the perfect company to work for.

Most days Lori loved being at her job, but today is not one of those days. Last night someone hacked into the office phone system. The president of the company had scheduled a 10 o’clock meeting. Lori has two hours to figure out what the hacker did and how it can be stopped next time.

* * *

Before going into the meeting, Lori looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Lori’s body was to die for. Tall and well toned her long legs and round breast were enough for her to manipulate the men in her life. It was easy for her to guide around men who thought with their little head. Most of the time she could get what she wanted just by teasing. One fling of her long blond hair was usually enough to crash their defenses. She knew there were even women around the company who lusted after her. Lori knows how to use things like that to her advantage.

When Lori got to the president’s office, Her boss Sandra, VP of operations and Jane, the company president, were already sitting and talking. Lori was reported what she discovered. “It looks like this is not the first time we have been hacked. It looks like this same hacker has been snooping around our phone system for about a month now. This time either he tried something more dangerous or just started to get sloppy.”

Jane looked at Lori, “I think one of our competitors is targeting us. We have recently lost two key contracts. I had thought it was an inside leak, but this makes much more sense.” Lori started to say something, but was cut off right away by the Jane. “I have a person I want you to call. Here is his card; he is an expert at telephone security. I want this handled as quickly and discretely as possible.”

After the meeting, Lori complained to Sandra. “I can’t believe Jane just did that to me. She told me I have the final say on all of the information technology decisions. Now she is telling me who to use to fix this problem.”

“You know how Jane can be. Just giver her guy a call and if you do not think he can do the job, you can find someone else.” Sandra lusted after Lori. The culture of W & R made it easy for her to be open about being a lesbian, but there were still things she had to hide. She knew that Lori only slept with men. It did not keep Sandra from fanaticizing. In the last month or so Sandra almost exclusively thought about Lori while masturbating. At first Sandra though it was strange, but not it just seems normal to her.

* * *

Lori looked at the card: SecurePhone, Daniel Banks, corporate consultant. Lori looked at the card and laughed to herself. She did not have a high opinion of most of the men in her field. As a woman, she had to work twice as hard just to get half as far. Most of the men were incompetent, and the rest were sexist pigs. Lori knew she would call him because her boss told her too. While disagreeing with the decision, she still did it because she was loyal to Jane.

Lori talked to Daniel for about ten minutes about the problem. He sounded like he knew what it was talking about. It looks like Jane knew what she was talking about. Lori could hear another telephone in the background. Daniel put Lori on hold before she could even protest.

Lori hated to be put on hold. Most of the time she saw it as a personal insult. She would never wait more then a few seconds. This time there was something peculiar about the hold music. She found herself listening intently. She did not notice the time pass as she listened. The music was pleasant and it made her feel good.

Daniel got back on the phone. Lori almost felt like she was waking up from a nap. She must have been daydreaming. As Daniel spoke, Lori thought his voice had changed. Now his voice carried more authority. It was stronger and she thought it was important for her to listen.

Daniel was describing his plan. “I will try to give your more control over the system. Hopefully I can just reprogram your existing equipment.” Lori felt tiny waves of pleasure wash over her body when Daniel said control and reprogram. Daniel would not be able to make it over to her office for two days. He instructed her how to reprogram the firewall. Lori felt a little lightheaded when she got off the phone. She did not notice the call took close to an hour.

* * *

That night Lori fell asleep as soon as she got home. Most of the time she was a night owl, but as soon as she go home, her eyes got very heavy. Her dreams that night were vivid. In the first dream, Lori was a harem girl. The master of the harem was walking around to choose a girl for that night. Lori hoped with all of her heart that he would pick her. She knew that she would have to obey his every command to be picked. She held her shackled hands up as a sign of her submission. Each time her master touched her, she could feel herself being increasingly aroused.

In the next dream, Lori was dressed like a maid. She was wearing a short black PVC dress and a white silk apron. She walked in four-inch heels. Her master stepped out of the tub. She dried his body, softly the towel his skin. She worshipped his body and felt lucky her master chose her for this duty. Here master pulled her close by the choker collar around her neck and said, “Now it is time for your reward.” Instinctually she dropped to her knees and started to kiss his massive cock. She lived for moments like this. Her master’s cock in her mouth felt like the most nature thing in the world to her.

In the last dream, Lori was at work. She was naked and chained to the wall in the lobby. All the other women from the office where walking around naked. They all wore collars with leashes and gags. The women were walking around normally like this was nothing strange going on. She started to struggle, but the chains were too strong.

Lori’s boss, Sandra came up to her and started to stroke her face. Even though Sandra was gagged, Lori could still hear her voice. Sandra told Lori not to struggle. It would be better if Lori obeyed. The rest of the women in the office stared to gather around. Lori could hear all of their voices, telling her to submit.

Their master walked into the lobby and all of the women feel to their knees. He stood in front of Lori, running his finger over her body. She felt electricity run though her body as he touched her. She was becoming increasingly aroused. She could not make out his face, but his voice was familiar. “You will be mine. You can feel it right now. The desire for me to be your master is in you.” Lori wanted to protest, but all she could muster were grunts and groans.

His penis rubbed up against her leg. Lori though she was going to go crazy. All of the women were once again telling her to give in. She tried to muster whatever resistance she had. She could feel that she was loosing this battle. He slid his penis into her. She could no longer resist, “Yes master, I submit to you.” She was rewarded with a series of mind-blowing orgasms.

* * *

Lori’s dreams quickly faded when she woke up. She kept the feeling she had dreamt about something exciting, but she could not quite remember what. Lori walked around feeling extra refreshed. She went though the whole day in a constant state of arousal. People kept on saying things and doing things that make her feel hot. Lori never noticed that every time she checked her voice mail, she spent twenty minutes just listening to the messages.

That night Lori sat down to watch television. She was flipping though the channels. She was shocked to see the adult pay per view station was playing a movie. She never liked dirty movies and she never ordered them from her cable company. The movie was full of S&M/D&S. After watching it for about a minute, she found herself rubbing herself. Lori decided to wait for tomorrow to call the cable company.

After a few minutes of watching, Lori still could not bring herself to climax. The woman on the screen was worshiping the feet of a man. She was telling the man how she was happy to be his slave. Lori fantasized she was this woman and she orgasmed almost immediately. For the rest of the night, she could not orgasm unless she imaged herself submitting to a man.

The phone rang: Lori picked it up with out looking away from the television. It was the companies voice mail system was calling her. Daniel had left her a message and she kept on listing to it. It did not matter much to her as she was in the masturbatory haze. Lori held the telephone to her ear as she orgasmed. She fell asleep that night listening to the telephone and masturbating.

* * *

The next day Lori was confused. She has always seen herself as the dominant type, but now she was fantasizing about being submissive. She almost felt ashamed about what she did the night before, but it felt so good. She did not know how to clear out her head.

Like every morning, Lori stopped at a newsstand on her way to work. This morning she was drawn to the adult magazines. She used to think these magazines were nothing but trash, but this morning she could not keep herself from looking at them. Each one gave her a different thrill.

Lori found one magazine she could not put down. It was filled with photographs and stories about women being submissive to men. She could feel herself getting wet just looking at it. Handing it to the man running the stand he said, " are you the one who does the tying or the one who gets tied up?” Lori wanted to be outraged, she wanted to scream and yell at the man. All she could muster up was, “I like to be tried up sir.” The man at the newsstand smiled as Lori walked away with her eyes cast down.

Lori spent most of the morning in her office with her door closed. She was looking at the adult magazine, fingering herself. Lori fantasized about herself in those positions. She tried to image what it would be like to be tied up, chained up, and made to submit. She knew she should not be thinking about such things at work, but she could not seem to help herself.

After lunch, Jane came to visit Lori. For a minute, Lori’s brain swam in terror. Maybe Jane knew what was going on with Lori. Maybe she was coming in her to fire her. Lori held her breath until Jane spoke. “I talked to Daniel Banks today. He will be here after the office closes to take a look at our phone system. I know it is a Friday night, but I would like to be here to give him a hand. I want you to discuss the solutions he has come up with.” With a sigh of relieve Lori said that she would be happy to stay.

* * *

Lori was startled when she woke up at her desk. She did not realize she had fallen asleep. It was already 6 PM and everyone else in the office had gone home for the night. Lori walked over to the telephone room to find that Daniel was already working. Someone else must have let him in earlier. Daniel was overweight and a little geeky. He was not Lori’s type at all, but she could not take her eyes off him.

Daniel saw Lori and said, “Please enter.” Daniel’s voice was firm and commanding. It sent shivers down Lori’s spine. Shutting the door, she did not even notice that she started unbutton her blouse. “I have something I want to show you.” Lori shed her shirt, pants, bra, and panties as she was crossing the room.

“I have a gift for you.” Lori stood there quietly as Daniel grabbed something out of his bag. Lori was excited at the thought of Daniel having a gift for her. Daniel presented Lori with a collar and a leash. A flood of memories and realizations overcame Lori. She looked at herself and realized she was completely naked.

“What’s happening here? What have you done to me,” Lori screamed as she ran toward the door. She tried to open the door, but she could not seem to get a grip on the doorknob. Her hands just could not close around the doorknob.

“Turn around and stand still.” There was so much power in Daniel’s voice Lori had to obey. Lori opened her mouth to protest, but Daniel put his finger to her lips. “A good slave does not speak unless she is given permission.” He slid the collar around her neck. Holding the leash in his hand Daniel ran his finger over her body. Lori had never felt this aroused before. It was like his finger was setting her on fire.

“If you have guessed it or not, I was the person who hacked into your phone system. What you might not know is that I have been doing it for months now. I have been putting little subliminal messages into the telephone system. Every time someone around here picks up a phone, the get some of my message. For a while now, I have been influencing people to do different things. Softening them up for my commands. I have done little things before, convincing someone to buy a new car, making them divorce their husband, having them leak secrets to competitors. Everyone in the company had done something I have told them to do. When the president first met me, she could not stand me. Now she insists you use me.”

“You were a different case. I had not gone all of the way yet. I wanted to see if I could make someone my absolute slave. I would have to say it is working pretty well. By this time tomorrow, you will not even be able to remember what it was like not to be my slave.”

Lori tired to resist him. She was trying not to imagine how life would be as his slave. Her mind was clouded with images of what it would be like. The harder she tried to resist, the more images she saw. Daniel dropped his paints and rubbed is dick against her. Lori thought she was going to explode. She had an orgasm building inside of her. It was the only thing she could think about. The ripples of pleasure were destroying her will. He slipped his dick into her pussy. “You will never cum unless you become my slave.”

Lori tired to fight back. Her mind was drunk with all sorts of thoughts. She thought about all the men in her life she has toyed with and was honestly sorry. She thought of herself as a slave and her arousal grew. She tried to think about how to get out of her situation but no thoughts came to mind. There was nothing else she could do. Her resistance had been totally demolished. She knew from that moment on she was his slave. “Yes master, I submit to you.” She had never felt anything before like the wave of orgasms that over took her. She knew only her master could make her feel that way.