The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Telemarketer

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Dora sat her cup of coffee down on her desk and then adjusted her headset around her ears. It would be another long day of compiling name and number lists and then doing sales for herself. The constant pressure of her new supervisor didn’t make the situation any better. She had recently read a book about breathing techniques to stay calm and reduce anxiety but nothing helped. Dora was just counting the minutes to a nervous breakdown; all that was needed was just the right thing to set it off.

Just then Melissa the girl in the next cubicle approached her from behind.

“Hey girl, are you going to make it today?” Melissa asked.

“I’m going to try.”

“I think it is real shitty that Mike has given the list to you. All of us are supposed to do our own list and you shouldn’t be doing it for us.”

“I know, but Mike said that because my sales yield was so bad last month that I should be doing the list for everyone. He said it would be the only way I would learn.”

“Well Mike is an idiot and you can tell him I said so. He should be working with you on your sales and not against you.”

“I wish he felt that way. God I am so nervous. I can’t breathe. I just don’t want him to come over here and yell at me again. I am so scared.”

Melissa put her hands on Dora’s shoulders and began to message as she spoke, “The only reason he comes over here and curses you like that is because he knows how much you need this job. Don’t worry, I wont let him today. He comes over here and he will get an earful from me.”

Dora reached over and picked her cup of coffee up and slowly sipped.

Melissa noticing this asked, “If you are so nervous then why are you drinking coffee?”

“I haven’t slept the past few nights and well I need to do something. I stay up all night crying,” Dora answered.

Melissa stood straight up, crossed her arms and said, “That’s it, you’re killing yourself, wait right here.”

She returned a moment later holding a card. She placed the card on Dora’s desk and said, “This is the number to my hypnotist, she is the best and I want you to give her a call. Tell her my name and set up an emergency appointment and if she wants to talk to me then let her.”

“I can’t, Mike is monitoring my calls plus I don’t have the money,” Dora explained.

Melissa grabbed the card from the desk and said, “I’ll do it for you.”

“Still I don’t have the money.”

“I have a few free sessions and I’m giving them to you. Besides Angie likes situations like this, she fixes things,” Melissa explained.

Dora pulled off her nerdy looking glasses and said, “I don’t know about a hypnotist, what she can do for me.”

“She can give you a decent nights rest for a change and that’s just for starters. I’ll make the appointment for right after work,” and with that, Melissa returned to her desk.

Dora turned and looked at the message on her monitor that read, “I am watching you. That’s why your sales yield sucks, all you do is talk and talk. I can think of a lot of people that would better be suited for your job.”

Dora typed back, “Sorry Mike,” as she slowly started to cry.

The large redwood door opened slowly as a maid stood before Dora.

“I am here to see Angie,” Dora said.

“Right this way”, the French maid said as she waived her in.

Dora’s worries seemed to diminish as she walked through the beautiful Victorian style house. They made their way into a room that looked like a library and office combo. A woman dressed in a white satin blouse and a short black skirt sat at a desk in the far corner of the room. She motioned to Dora to have a seat as she took a puff off her long cigarette and then continued talking on the telephone.

Dora looked down at what wasn’t really a seat but a body long leather couch and recliner setup. She had never really seen anything like it. From the holes on the head rest it would appeared to Dora that this high tech ensemble came equipped with a stereo. Upon further investigation Dora saw a small table behind the couch with a stereo mixer and a CD player, plus a few other devices she could not identify.

Angie hung up the phone and pointed her cigarette at Dora and said, “That was Melissa I was talking to. I want you to know before we start that Mike your boss is an asshole.”

That was all it took to get on Dora’s good side.

Angie stood up and crushed out her cigarette. Dora noticed just how perfect she seemed to be. Long black hair and the perfect body she would just die for. The bright red lipstick was not something Dora never fancied but it looked good on her and those eyes, they seemed to look through you.

“Go ahead and lie down,” Angie said.

Dora sank into the plush seat and was amazed at just how relaxing it was. For a moment Dora thought that she really didn’t need a hypnotist she could take a nap right here.

Angie pulled her executive looking chair over to the small table with all the stereophonic equipment and asked, “Nice day, isn’t it?”

“Depends on who you ask,” Dora answered.

“Apparently we shouldn’t be asking you that,” Angie snapped back.

“I’m sorry,” Dora said. “I just had a very bad day and I am nervous about being hypnotized.”

“Most are,” Angie replied. “ALL HYPNOSIS IS SELF HYPNOSIS and the great thing about this is that you can learn to do it for yourself. Don’t pay any attention to that garbage you might have seen on T.V. You will always be in control of everything. We can get started as soon as the technical difficulties here are fixed, do you feel that?”

Angie moved around a little and asked, “Is the chair vibrating?”

“Eureka! We have power. Now you should hear some tones starting in a moment and they are designed to help relax you and as I set this up let me tell you a bit about what hypnosis is and what is not as well as answer any questions your going to have,” Angie explained.

The two of them talked as Angie moved a small pivoting arm around from behind the chair. Hanging from the end of the arm was an almost invisible string with a baseball size round crystal and a light on the top of the arm focused on the crystal.

Dora felt herself beginning to relax as she watched the interesting lights and listening to Angie’s babul about Franz Anton Mesmer and when hypnosis was first recognized in Europe. It didn’t take long for Dora to realize that she was becoming more relaxed than she had ever been before. Angie’s voice sounded so nice and had an intelligent kind of sex appeal to it now that was almost irresistible. Angie had turned the explanation about hypnosis into hypnosis somehow and Dora felt aroused and relaxed by this and this would be the last thing she remembered about falling under hypnosis as she was swept away by all the hypnosis that was self hypnosis.:)

The next day Dora began to get ready for work. She remembered the sack that Angie had gave her and had told her not to look into until morning. She dumped the sack onto the bed only to discover some very sexy cloths, black stockings and high heels. She put them on instead of her regular cloths. She thought about how she had always told herself she would never wear something like this but since her and Angie were such good friends and because Angie said she would look better in them, she felt it wouldn’t hurt to wear them just once.

Dora took out her contact lenses she was saving because they were her last pair until she could get more. She sat her thick-framed glasses on her bedside table and spoke out loud, “never again.”

The make-up that Angie gave her seemed to be just right for her. Dark mascara, dark eyeliner and bright blood red lipstick, for some reason it just seemed right. It all worked, everything. Dora saw herself for the first time as not only sexy but as beautiful as she looked herself over in the mirror. Short black leather skirt and red top, these were her colors now. She felt that perhaps she would keep this look.

At the office, men were spilling their coffee as Dora walked by. She strutted her stuff all the way past Mike and to her cubicle.

Melissa leaned back in chair to look into Dora’s cubicle and said, “I see you saw Angie yesterday. From the looks of it everything went well.”

“It sure did,” Dora said with a smile. “And it is about to get better.”

Dora began working on the phone number lists and ignoring the monitor with all of Mike’s messages that were directed right to her.

In a fit of rage Mike walked over to Dora’s cubicle and bent over so that only Dora could hear him and said, “I want you to go home and change those sluttish cloths and don’t come back until you do.”

“Well Mike, other women in here are wearing the same thing, why can’t I?” Dora asked.

“Because your sales yield doesn’t reflect your intelligence to be wearing these cloths. You think this will get me off your back, well you’re wrong,” Mike answered.

“You know what I am going to do Mike?”

“What?”

“If you bother me again I am going to stand up and scream that you pinched my ass in front of everyone and that will be after I slap you. Then I will press charges for sexual harassment. Everyone in here hates you and I am sure they will sign as a witness on my complaint. I will loose my job and so will you, but the money from the law suite should keep me a float for some time and no one in their right mind will hire a pervert like you in this town again after they find out what you were fired for,” Dora explained in an almost demonic low voice. “Now here is your list of numbers to call today, just how you like them with all the sure bets on your list so you can keep a high sales yield and make everyone look stupid. I wonder how everyone in here would like to know about that. So shut your mouth and start calling, the first one name in Angie Whittaker, give her a call first she always buys on the telephone, sorry son of a bitch.”

Mike went straight to his office and slammed the door. He threw himself into his chair and then started going through his drawers to find the termination papers to fire Dora. He sat the papers down on his desk next to the call numbers and thought for a moment that maybe he should call the first number so that he could get a good sales yield right off the bat and make everyone look inferior and then he would fire Dora.

Mike punched in the numbers and placed his headset on.

Mike listened to the first three rings and then a, hello, greeted him.

“Hello, my name is Mike from the Acme products company is this Angie Whitaker?” Mike asked.

“Yes it is,” Angie replied.

“Good morning. I understand that you have a washer and dryer as well as a cook stove and television that are all Acme products and we were wondering if you would be interested in purchasing an extend warrantee agreement package…..” Mike said before he was interrupted.

“Oh I’d love to. Say you have a very sexy voice, I bet you sell a lot of these warrantee packages,” Angie said in a soft monotone voice.

“I do alright they really sell themselves.”

“Do you hear that low hum in the back ground?” Angie asked.

“Come to think of it I do hear that. Kind of a nice sound,” Mike replied.

“I can’t tell if it is coming from deep in my phone or from yours, could you listen deeply for me while I move my phone around some?”

“Sure,” Mike answered.

“Is it still there, if you relax you can hear a sorta echo with my voice, how strange?”

“I can hear your relaxed breathing it sounds like the tone, I wonder if my soft sleepy voice gently blends in with tone as well.”

“It’s nice,” Mike stuttered.

“I bet it is. Just relax in that comfortable chair and I will buy all your products and all you need to do is talk with me for a while. You love hearing my warm, soft voice. It makes you feel so good and so relaxed.”

Later that morning Mike called Dora into his office.

“Please shut the door and have a seat,” Mike said.

Dora shut the door and sat down.

“Dora I am sorry and I want you to have a seat in my chair for a change. For now on you’re the supervisor and I will please you in any way I can,” Mike said.

“Then get under your desk as I take my new promotion I expect the entire benefits package.”

Mike got under his desk and Dora raised her leather skirt some and sat down.

“Now start pleasing Mike and do it right,” Dora said as Mike obediently went to work. Dora’s head tilted back in ecstasy as she said, “MMMmmm, now this is what I call self-hypnosis.”

With love
Shiri