The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teething problems

Chapter 2

As she came down from the staggering high of her first ever orgasm, Jill slowly came to realise the enormity of what had transpired. She had just had sex with another girl. It had been intense, almost unbelievably pleasurable, to the point where a big part of her wanted to try it again. But she did feel very concerned about the impact of what had just happened, in terms of what the act meant about her as a person. But it had been too good not to experience more.

All of her female friends, who weren’t many, who’d had admitted having sex, even fewer, had all done so with boys. They had each reported a mixture of indifferent or frankly unpleasant experiences, with the few who had anything good to say tempering it with the proviso that they were sure it would get better with practise. Well what Jill had just experienced didn’t need much in the way of practise, from her end at least. She was well and truly satisfied!

And, in her heart, with just a short while longer at high school ahead of her and Sarah, she knew she could deal with the repercussions of being a lesbian. She’d always been the weird, clever, sporty, black girl at school so she was used to the status of outsider, and though this would further distance her from the herd, in this day and age no one could truly hurt her for it. In her school the ramifications of castigating someone for their sexuality was considered almost severe as doing so on the basis of ethnicity.

No, she could deal with that side of things and, in her heart, she knew she wanted to experience much more of this intensely pleasurable activity. But she also wanted to reciprocate. Sarah had always been her best friend. They’d always loved one another. And, looking back on it, Jill realised that many of the feelings she’d had concerning Sarah had been laced with an undercurrent of more than just friendship. She’d just been too naive, too blind, to realise it. Now they were simply more literal in their love. More overt about it. More enjoying of it.

Except for the hypnosis. Here was the bigger issue. Sarah had tried to hypnotise Jill. She hadn’t succeeded. Instead she’d hypnotised herself and, in doing so, revealed her yearning desire for her best friend, a desire Jill had found herself powerless to resist. In the excitement and discovery of the moment she’d surrendered to Sarah’s craving and been rewarded for it massively, from a physical perspective. But what about the mental one?

“Sarah?” she prodded her friend’s limp form, passed out naked on the bed, “Sarah...?” The other girl had cum massively just as Jill had orgasmed, her body responding to Jill’s climax with her own sweet explosion. But after that she’d effectively switched off, no doubt still deep in the trance she’d dropped herself into just a few minutes before.

“Wake up Sarah,” Jill urged, shaking her friend’s shoulders. There was no response and Jill wasn’t quite sure what to do. Hadn’t she read somewhere that you shouldn’t wake people up suddenly? Didn’t it cause heart attacks or something? And while that seemed unlikely in an 18 year old girl nevertheless it was a risk she was unwilling to take. But how else to rouse her friend? Hmmm... There was one possibility that sprung to mind.

“Sarah,” she spoke, her voice authoritative, commanding, “Are you still hypnotised?”

“Mmmmyyyyesssssss...” breathed her friend through the covers her face was buried in. Ok. So they could communicate.

“I want you to sit yourself up,” instructed Jill, “Sit up now.” Sarah did so, revealing her full, heavy breasts with their large, now flatter but still engorged nipples. Jill couldn’t help but bite her lip at the sight. She remembered what Sarah’s mouth had done to her nipples and a surging sense of desire to do the same to the blonde was making itself well known. What she’d just experienced had been almost entirely one sided, she the recipient and Sarah the giver. Jill instinctively yearned for something much more mutual. But how to achieve it?

“Do you remember what just happened?” she asked.

“Mmmmm...” Sarah’s response didn’t seem committal one way or the other.

“Do you usually remember what happens to you when you’re hypnotised?” she continued.

“Mmmmm...” replied Sarah again. Jill did not feel she was getting very far.

“Sarah,” she stated, voice commanding again, “You are not going to remember this experience when you wake up.”

“Mmmhuhmmmm...?” There was clearly a question mark at the end of Sarah’s response, as if she wasn’t entirely happy with the instruction.

“You will not remember,” insisted Jill, “You will think that you thought about trying to hypnotise me but that you decided it was a bad idea. Instead we... tried to watch the rest of the film and... you nodded off!” Jill was excited by her inventiveness.

“You fell asleep during the movie and, when you wake up, it’ll be right at the end,” she continued, concluding: “We’re going to get dressed now and once I’m ready I’ll wake you up. You’ll forget trying to hypnotise me, forget what happened. Ok?”

“Ok.” Jill was taken aback at the clearly spoken word from her entranced friend, now lover, not that Sarah would remember it. Oh God she looked hot! And the rest of her family were gone for the whole week, her parents doing their typical international business jetsetter thing. It was Wednesday night and they had a free house up to and including the entire weekend.

“But Sarah,” Jill added, her heart quickening in her chest, “After the film is over I’ll ask what should we do. I’ll suggest that it’s getting late and that I might go home. At that moment you’ll have a choice. If you want, you can invite me to stay over, like a sleep over. If I agree you will decide to try and seduce me, but NOT with hypnosis. You’ll want to try and make me your lover. There’s no guarantee I’ll accept, but you’ll want to try. But if you don’t want to try it you’ll let me go home, and we’ll talk tomorrow. Maybe figure out what we’re going to do this weekend. Ok?”

There was no response from Sarah. Jill figured, correctly, that her friend was struggling to process such a convoluted instruction in her current clouded state. The beautiful athlete was struggling as well. What the hell had she just done? She’d basically instructed Sarah to seduce her, while they were both wide awake and not hypnotised! How could she justify that? Why had she done this?

But Sarah had wanted this to happen, hadn’t she? She wanted to hypnotise Jill because she was worried about rejection if she’d tried a more conventional approach. Was Jill’s plan even remotely a good idea? The short answer was no. But, having implemented it, suddenly Jill was desperately excited to see it in action. It was the perfect answer to her situation, provided Sarah went for it.

Jill had given her friend an option that avoided the whole seduction thing and, for a moment, she considered removing that option. She dearly wanted to make love to her friend, her lover, and she wanted it with a wide awake, equally involved Sarah, not a hypnotised robot, albeit an incredibly sexy hypnotised robot. But this way she gave her friend a choice, not an instruction. That seemed more appropriate, fairer. Jill settled on her plan.

“Ok, let’s get ourselves dressed.” They did so, Jill marvelling at how amazing Sarah’s body was. Her geeky friend had hidden herself away for so long it was a surprise to find she had a stunning figure under the mousy exterior. Almost as stunning as the skill and passion of that body once it had been unleashed. With any luck, there’d be more of that in the offing! Hands shaking with tension, Jill restarted the film and skipped to the end. As the credits started she turned to Sarah.

“Sarah,” she stated, her voice assertive again, “When I say ‘wake up sleepy head’ you’re going to start to wake up. You will forget what happened earlier, how we stopped the film and you tried to hypnotise me. As I said earlier, you will think that you decided not to try it. Instead we watched the film again and you fell asleep. Once you’re awake you’ll consider trying to seduce me without hypnosis, as I said earlier. If you want to try it you’ll invite me to a sleep over. If not I’ll head home. Ok? Wake up sleepy head.”

Sarah found herself blinking awake. What was happening? Where was she? She looked around. There was Jill, lying on one of the bean bags and looking so hot in that teensy weensy sport outfit of hers. God Sarah wanted her, wanted her bad! But what had happened? She remembered the movie, which she’d picked as she knew they wouldn’t like it. That had been supposed to be the precursor to her trying to hypnotise Jill.

But what had happened? She’d... not tried, decided not to do it. They’d clearly decided to give the film another go, as it had just ended, but she must’ve fallen asleep right at the beginning. Really? That was unlike her. Normally it was Jill who drifted off during movies. That was part of the reason Sarah had come up with this plan. She’d hoped Jill would already be half asleep by the time Sarah started the induction. Yet Sarah hadn’t done that. Really? After so many weeks of dreaming about hypnotising Sarah, of coming up with this whole plan, at the last minute she hadn’t gone through with it?

“Well that’s that,” stated Jill, cutting through Sarah’s internal monologue, “I guess it’s time for home.” She made no effort to move, looking over at her friend, who wore a deep frown.

“I said I guess it’s time for me to go home,” Jill added, endeavouring to rouse Sarah from whatever thoughts were clearly engrossing her.

“Err, yeah, sure,” Sarah muttered. Jill was surprised.

“Oh, really?” she mumbled, “I thought...” Oh God! Sarah had gone for the other option! And now she was looking at her with that ‘What are you talking about?’ look which meant she could see that Jill’s surprise made no sense. After all, Sarah should’ve had no idea that she, Sarah, faced a choice at that moment. So whatever she was going with was clearly what she wanted. Jill was crestfallen, knowing she was going to feel really weird around Sarah from now on but also knowing that Sarah would have no idea why!

“So, err, right!” she exclaimed, with false brightness, picking up her bag and slipping on her sandals, “I guess, I’ll, err, be off.” She stood up and slowly started making her way downstairs from the den, followed by Sarah, who remained looking troubled. For her part the cute blonde was in a real quandary. She’d been planning this evening for weeks, only to bail at the crucial moment. Yet behind that sense of failure another feeling was brewing. Why not just invite Jill to stay over? Why not try something a little less weird than hypnosis?

“Tonight was fun,” muttered Jill, taking an age to walk down the flight of stairs to the main hall and front door.

“Err, yeah,” agreed Sarah, sounding very unconvinced, “I’m sorry about the film though.”

“Oh don’t be,” squeaked Jill, her voice slightly squeaky as she attempted a carefree laugh and instead managed a strangulated gasp, “It was great hanging out.”

“Yeah, great.” Sarah remained locked in an internal struggle. Both girls were locked in an agony of indecision. Jill desperately wanted Sarah to invite her to stay. But she believed that if Sarah didn’t it meant the blonde wasn’t interested in anything other than hypnotising her, which was quite a hurtful thought. For her part Sarah was caught between the rock of her desire and the hard place of the risk of rejection. What could she do?

“So, err, I guess this is it,” muttered Jill, belatedly arriving at the front door. To an external, and unseen, observer both young women would’ve clearly been in an agony of sexual tension, barely able to speak, unable to stop their bodies from shaking, each desperate for the other to force the issue, each thinking that if the other didn’t do it then nothing could ever happen. It was torture, slightly hilarious torture, for the external observer. To the two girls it was pure adolescent torture. There was nothing funny about it at all.

“Well I guess this is it,” Jill repeated, hoping that this might catalyse the invitation she desperately wanted.

“Err, yeah,” Sarah replied, her voice wooden, her brain wracked on its own table of indecision, “I guess...”

“Yes?” interrupted Jill brightly.

“...I’ll see you in school tomorrow?” wondered Sarah. Jill was crushed, and looked it.

“Sure, I guess,” she muttered, turning to the door and opening it. The invitation wasn’t coming. Whatever Sarah saw in her, the yearning desire that led her to the frankly unorthodox policy of trying to hypnotise her friend into becoming her lover, she wasn’t interested in her as an awake, alert young woman and that was just heartbreaking. In fact she...

“Of course,” now it was Sarah’s turn to interrupt Jill’s stream of conscious, “It’s already so late. Maybe you could, like, stay over tonight?” The butterflies in her stomach were like raging hornets. She was sure they must be visible, even through her clothes! Sarah was inviting Jill to stay over but, in her heart, she knew she was inviting her to stay so that she could have another go at requiting what had remained unrequited for so long.

“Really?” Jill seemed elated at the invitation, quickly closing the front door, “Like... a sleep over?” Sarah considered this. Now that Jill said it the phrase seemed entirely appropriate.

“Sure, I guess,” she began, before becoming much more enthusiastic, “I mean, we can do what we used to do. Pull out the fold up mattress from under my bed.”

“Make a double bed!” agreed Jill, thrilled at the prospect.

“Share it like we did back when we were kids,” Sarah agreed. And yes they had done exactly that, back when they’d been children. But not for a good few years. Not since adolescent and body changes and the sudden, intense need for privacy all girls developed, to a greater or lesser extent, at that time. But now that she’d considered it Sarah realised that this would be perfect for her needs. She and Jill would be sharing a bed, lying next to each other on it. There was a perfectly innocent reason for them to do so. But the proximity would give her the possibility of a less than innocent outcome from it.

“Awesome!” giggled Jill, with considerably more enthusiasm than she had any right to be expressing, “This’ll be great!” She threw herself at Sarah, engulfing her smaller friend in a crushing hug. Sarah was shocked at the strength of Jill’s reaction, but thrilled at her closeness. If this was how excited she felt about sharing a bed together maybe there was a hint of desire there after all? She cautiously brought her hands round to Jill’s back, embracing her, feeling the athlete’s tight chest pressed against the top of her fuller breasts.

The hug continued. Neither girl seemed ready to break it. Sarah let her hands traipse down Jill’s back, to just above her friend’s wonderfully pert, petite bottom. Her little fingers came to rest on the top of that delectable derriere, feeling the muscular strength that her own ass really didn’t have, not that she didn’t have a nice bottom, so she’d been told. But hers was more of a curvy, fleshy butt, great to squeeze. Jill’s was more of a sporty, minimalist posterior, but Sarah had no doubts it too would be wonderful to grasp!

Jill’s heart was racing. This hug was going on for ages, and in her secretly aware state she knew that Sarah’s hands weren’t resting on the very top of her butt for nothing. What should she do? Push things forwards, grasp the nettle, end the debate? Or let Sarah take the lead? In the end, Jill’s inexperience made her take the latter course. She had no idea what she was doing and didn’t want to mess things up. But she did push her chest out a little, slightly up towards Sarah’s face.

What was this? They’d been hugging for almost 30 seconds with no sense of stopping from Jill and was that a deliberate push of the athlete’s tight breasts against her? Sarah had desired her friend for so long that she would’ve taken any sign as a hint of encouragement, but she was also so terrified about the repercussions of rejection that she’d conditioned herself to think twice before mistaking a friendly hug, or other potential sign, as a sexual invitation. What to do? She settled for continuing the hug but let her fingers do what they’d wanted to do for so very long.

Jill stiffened, unable to suppress a slight gasp as she felt Sarah’s right hand trace over the curve of her butt. The blonde’s left hand was stroking up Jill’s back, but the light touch of her right was what the athlete was concentrating on. It wasn’t overtly sexual, but it was definitely fingers on bottom. Any harder, or much longer, and Sarah would officially be playing with her friend’s ass. But the touch was light enough that it didn’t yet qualify. Jill quivered at the sensation, body shaking in arousal and fear.

Oh God, had she gone too far? As she’d let her fingers touch the beautiful, nay perfect bottom of her friend, Sarah had felt the girl tense up in their embrace. But it had been accompanied by a sound that might have been a slight moan, and as Jill relaxed again she made no effort to pull away. She maintained the hug, only her body was quivering against Sarah’s, her breathing increasingly fraught, almost gasping. Emboldened, Sarah gently let her fingers grasp Jill’s butt.

The athletic girl couldn’t hold back the moan this time. Sarah was squeezing her ass, tracing her thumb over the top of it before grasping it gently with all five fingers. There wasn’t a great deal to grab to be honest, but Sarah really didn’t care about that. She’d been wanting to do this, and so much more, for years. For her part Jill was letting herself give in to the sensation, the possessiveness of the grope. Her shivering stopped, her breathing settled into a slight panting routine, her arms took hold of Sarah by the shoulders, as much to hold herself up as anything.

Encouraged, but still not making eye contact with her friend, still with her head resting against Jill’s shoulder, the athlete’s breasts pressed against Sarah’s upper chest, her own larger breasts rubbing the top of her friend’s tummy, Sarah used her free hand to slip under the loose T-shirt Jill was wearing. Her right hand was now clearly groping Jill’s ass and the athlete girl’s response was entirely encouraging, from taking a hold of Sarah’s back to the gasps of air to the complete absence of any resistance to what was now a clearly sexual situation. This was happening!

“Huh!” gasped Jill. Sarah had just grasped her right breast! It was through the unflattering material of the bra but was done with such skilful aggression that it sent a surge of arousal through the athlete. She remembered the previous time Sarah had done that, her body did too. She reached down and cupped Sarah’s face with her hands, arching it up to make eye contact, to confirm for her lover how much she wanted this. Sarah’s eyes were slightly blurred from having been pressed against her friend for a time, but that just gave her a slightly gormless, almost entranced look that made Jill’s body ache with desire.

“I love you, Sarah,” whispered the athlete, “I want you to make love to me.” The breath caught in Sarah’s throat. For so long she’d dreamed about this moment. Now it was happening, in a way not unlike a dream.

“I’ve loved you for so long,” she whispered back, though it was almost a whine, the years of desperate longing breaking free all at once in a moment of quite inappropriate tearfulness, “I...!”

“Shhhh,” encouraged Jill, “Don’t cry. Make love to me. Teach me to make love to you. Let’s make up for all that wasted time.” A new, much more useful emotion surged through Sarah. She didn’t want to cry. She wanted to make love to the girl she’d been fantasising about for the duration of her adolescence. And Jill’s words empowered her to do so. With surprising strength, she spun the athlete round to the floor, onto the plush fur rug that was one of the prides and joys of Sarah’s mother and which lined the hall just in from the front door, to be admired on arrival and never, EVER to be stepped on with shoes.

“YARGH!” gasped Jill in some surprise, but she was being laid gently down, not shoved to the floor and, once there, Sarah wasted no time before pressing her lips to hers. They kissed as equals, as friends, as lovers, and it was magical, for both of them. But for Sarah, considerably more experienced though she didn’t know it, the kisses were accompanied by frenzied activity. As her skilful tongue played with Jill’s more hesitant, less practised mouth, the blonde was sliding her hands under her lover’s hips and levering down her shorts with a single practised movement.

“Wow!” gasped Jill, pulling away for a moment.

“Brace yourself baby,” purred Sarah, hands reaching under Jill’s back and easily removing the athlete’s thick bra, “This is going to be intense!”

“I don’t doubt iiieeeeeeaaaarrreeEEEEEEEYEEEAAAAAASSS!” Sarah had lifted up Jill’s T shirt and, with no further ado, plunged her face against the ripe breasts she found there. The athletic girl had a wonderful chest made even more pert and full by her years of sport. As before, she was intensely sensitive to the skilful ministrations from Sarah’s tongue and fingers, finding herself gasping in pleasure in seconds, her hips pushing up and out spontaneously, rubbing her pussy against the weight of Sarah’s hips.

“Do you like that baby?” demanded Sarah rhetorically, her voice forceful but from the aggression of sexual arousal, rather than domineering.

“You’re going to love this!” she added, shifting her body round so that her legs were straddling Jill’s right thigh. Sarah’s mouth resumed its attention to the athlete’s perfect breasts but it was the feel of the blonde’s clever fingers on her lover’s panties that was most arresting to Jill.

“Oh God! Oh God!” she gasped, the words turning into a groaning yelp as Sarah rubbed her between her thighs.

“So warm!” commented the blonde, pulling away again.

“You’re making me so hot!” agreed Jill, her voice thick with desire.

“Oh you’re going to love this,” Sarah observed again, sliding her fingers under Jill’s panties to feel the already drenched, boiling hot secrets within.

“No! Wait!” gasped the athlete, with the last ounce of her self control.

“Huh?” Sarah was horrified. Had she gone too far? The sense of control, of rightness, that had been dictating her actions threatened to freeze and break apart. But the expression on Jill’s face was not one of regret. She reached out to hold Sarah’s shoulders for a moment, smiling with an almost predatory glimmer.

“I want to see your body!” she purred, “I want to feel it pressed against mine!” Sarah moaned at that. She couldn’t help herself. This was beyond the stuff of dreams. Even in her deepest fantasies Jill had always been a naive, restrained lover, needing to be coaxed into making love. It had never occurred to Sarah that the object of her desire might have any sexual aggression. The fact that she did, that she was so actively engaged in the process, was intensely arousing.

“Oh baby!” Sarah gasped, leaning back and almost ripping apart her clothes, the bra coming away in an instance to reveal those huge, heaving breasts with their broad nipples puckered and swollen.

“Oh Sarah...!” whined Jill, almost entranced by the sight.

“Oh Jill!” agreed Sarah, before lowering herself into a deep, loving kiss. But it was only for a few moments. The feel of their breasts, with their throbbing nipples, pressing against each other was too much for Sarah. She pulled back, all but yanked Jill’s panties to one side, and gently but forcibly teased the lips of the athlete’s beautiful pussy with two slim fingers, stopping as her thumb came to rest on the swollen, needy nubbin just above.

“Uh!” gasped Jill, eyes crossing and her body tensing in enjoyment. Sarah began to pump, slowly at first and maintaining the pressure on her lover’s clit, but soon she realised that Jill was not only accepting the stimulation, she was relishing it! Faster and faster she pressed, feeling the orgasm building in her lover, as she slid her slick pussy against Jill’s toned thigh. Sarah was racing to orgasm too.

“Oh God!” gushed Jill, “Oh God! OH GOD! OH GOOOAAAAAAAADDDAAAAAAAAA!” She came, for the second time in her life, and Sarah came with her, shuddering against Jill’s legs and feel her pussy gush forth in climax. She kept up the pressure with her hand, pushed Jill through to the full extent of her climax, before finally stopping and lowering herself onto her friend, their bodies mashing against each other as they shared a slow, gentle, loving, hugely intense kiss.

“Baby...!” smiled Sarah, pulling back after a moment, “That was amazing!”

“I love you,” whispered Jill, stroking her friend’s hair, feeling her own tears begin to prick her eyes. She meant what she’d said, meant it from the bottom of her heart. This time it was Sarah who cut through the sentiment.

“I know you do,” she purred, “And you haven’t even begun to experience the ways I’m going to make sure you do forever!” Jill giggled but allowed herself to be pulled up from the floor as Sarah stood up. As she did her blonde friend, her lover, stepped in close, grasping Jill’s buttocks hard and staring her in the eye with extreme intensity.

“Bed time baby,” whispered Sarah, “You’re in for one hell of a night!”