The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teenage Recruiter

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MF FD hypno Vampire]
* * *

Christine sipped the wine.

Calling it wine wasn’t correct, but it did resemble a claret in colour. Perhaps ‘wine of life’? would be a more appropriate name.

The bar was quiet. After all it had just gone dark, and Thursday is such a slack evening.

The doors of the bar opened, and in walked the first customer. A young man who I had seen the week before.

The young man, I think John is his name, caught the eye of the bar man and smiled.

I glance at the barman, and see him smiling back as the boy approaches. Michael the barman was the sort of guy to be friends with allot of boys. At least this explains why the lad was so nervous last week.

Some part of me felt guilty, I had risked myself and him in order to satisfy my thirst. Perhaps this week I could make amends?.

I wait till he gets a drink, and kisses Michael, before turning to face both of them.

I move my hand to my bosom and remove the ankh. “hmmpgh.". I cough.

They both turn to face me. Michael turning his head, whilst the boy rotates on the bar stool, so that he sits directly facing me.

I approach, swinging the ankh slowly on its leather thong, concentrating on their weak minds.

The boys eyes go wide. He is compelled to look at the amulet. Michaels eyes also are wide, but unlike the boy he had no will left, seeing the amulet was his signal to fall back into trance.

I concentrated on the boy. He probably consciously can not recall me, yet he is falling back under my control.

He is transfixed on the ankh, swinging back and forth.

“Sleep John.". I command, and in response the young mans eyes roll up into his head and he slumps, asleep, yet sat upright on the stool.

“I await commands mistress.". Michael states.

I briefly look at Michael, he has been under my power so many times just the sight of my ankh puts him back under my control.

Michael can wait, I will program him later. I turn my attention back to the boy.

“John you are mine, you are happy to be mine, you want to please me. What do you want to do?".

“To please you.". comes back the weak reply.

“You can please me by answering some of my questions.. How old are you?".

“Seventeen.".

So young! no wonder he acted so nervously, and no wonder Michael liked him. Michael was programmed to search out and attract young new prey for me.

“It would please me John if you would stand and obey me, stand up now!". I say, and in response he stands up with his eyes still closed.

“Open your eyes John.".

The boy opens his blue eyes and stares unthinkingly straight ahead. He is a very good subject and gone VERY deep undertrance, deeper than at our previous meeting.

I whisper a few words to Michael and he goes off to close the bar. After all we don’t want to be disturbed.

Whilst he is away, I examine my prey. He is dressed differently than before in that he is wearing a fully buttoned up grandad shirt, blue in colour, the same as his eyes.

He still wears the same leather bikers jacket though, and has black jeans on.

“Are you a virgin John?, and I mean this both ways.". I ask

“yes..". comes John’s weak reply, a reply which brings a smile to my lips.

Michael Joins us. With a wave of my hand, I command him to attention and he stands alongside John.

“Now boys we are going to have some fun, unbutton your collars.".

Both men responsed, unbuttoning their top buttons, showing their tender necks.

I assist John in pulling back his shirt, to fully reveal the base of his neck. The two puncture marks are visible from last week. Michael’s neck in contrast is a mass of wounds from my many snacks.

Despite not being hungry I kiss John deeply on the neck, adding to the wound.

After a minute I withdraw, a light snack of half a pint, John’s body will never miss the blood.

“Now John, you no longer fancy men, you fancy women. You are heterosexual and in love with me.". I smile as I say this, reprogramming male slaves is such fun.

“Yes mistress.". He responds.

“You will keep this secret from everyone, and you will forget your brush with homosexuality.".

I examine his eyes, blank of all conscious thought.

“Now your orders John, you will bring a male friend to meet me sometime in the future and you will refrain from ever taking drugs, or having sex without my permission. Do you understand slave?".

“Yes mistress.". John responds.

“Ok on the count of five you will wake up, rebutton your shirt and leave the bar remembering nothing that has happened. But you will return here in two weeks hence, at this time, and sleep with me. One, two, three, four FIVE.".

Johns Eyes flicker open. “What the...” he mutters.

I notice him button up his grandad shirt without thinking, before turning and leaving the bar. The poor boy looks so confused as to why he was here.

Michael still stands at attention awaiting instructions. I will have him reopen the bar soon, not that there will be any customers to serve, until much later.

I think of John, fated to come every two weeks to be my regular snack, and to find a fellow victim amongst his class mates. He will never know the gifts I have given him, especially to remain a ‘virgin’.

The ‘virgin’ bit of course ensures I get a ‘clean’ food supply, aids is such risk nowadays.

As I turn my attention back to Michael, I wonder how many other young victims can he obtain for me?

[End..]