The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2000 RBA. ALL THE USUAL BUMPF ABOUT AGE ETC. APPLIES...THIS IS FICTION ! TREAT IT AS SUCH COS IT WONT WORK IN REAL LIFE !

Teen Seductress (Part 1)

The classroom bell rang. Thank god I thought! only one more lesson of the day to go and I’ll of finished for the week, ready for a somewhat relaxing weekend playing golf.

I was beginning to hate the teaching profession. Ten years ago I was a fresh young man out of training college, ready to take on the world, I really thought I could make a difference in educating the young brats, but now, I knew I was fighting a losing battle. Most of the children just didn’t want to learn, they didn’t want to be here anymore than I did and to be honest, at the age of 30, I was starting to think of a change in career.

My name is Paul Hughes, I teach at the local girls grammer school, I can see that you think that this would be a great job, what with all these young nubile girls around me, but it wasn’t like that. Ok, some of them are very attractive and advanced for their years and I must admit I have had fantasies about some of them but I knew that I had to abide by the rules and that by making even the slightest suggestion or wrong move I could find myself on the dole-queue quicker than it takes to get served at the local Mcdonalds.

My personal life is in a mess, my wife had left me three months ago for another man. At the time I had been gutted and it took me a while to get over it. To combat my depression I decided to take up golf and met some new friends at the local golf club, in a way it worked, I felt a lot better but deep down I knew that my ex-wife had hit me where it hurts and to be honest with you I’m not sure I could ever get over it.

Anyhow I’d better get on as I can hear the brats lining up outside my class-room.

“Alright, quieten down and get inside” I said with as much authority as I could.

The girls sat down at their respective desks.

“Ok, we’ll continue from last week, open you books at page 56 please”

There was a rustling of paper from all the desks, except one.

“Linda, whats your problem ?”

“I don’t want to do this, it’s boring”

Linda Prost was the rebel amongst the class, she was incredibly stunning and a massive flirt with all the boys from the school up the road. She was one of those I’ve had fantasies about. Her cleavage defied her years and although make-up was banned, she always seemed to get away with wearing it. I took this issue up with the head-master a few weeks back and strangly he took her side and explained to me that as she was a bit of a mischief maker there was no point in rocking the boat.

Today she was wearing the blue school uniform, but dressed more provocatively than the rest, her blouse had two buttons undone, showing a little cleavage, and what lookliked a very expensive pendant nestled on top of her breasts. She wore a skirt with a hemline that was way above the school regulation and her socks reached to her thigh, almost stocking-length. Her black heeled shoes complemented her ensamble, she was looking very hot today, but I had a class to teach.

“Fine Linda, but you have your exams coming up and I really dont think you can afford to miss any more of your education if you want to achieve good grades”

Her reply was not unexpected. “Don’t care about my exams, don’t need ‘em for what I’m going to do”

“Oh I see...and what are you going to do then ?”

“I’m gonna follow my mum and become a hypnotherapist”

“Even hypnotherapists need qualifications Linda” I said.

“No they don’t, anyone can set themselves up, my mum’s told me”

“Well put it this way, you either learn now, or you learn after school”

“I aint doing it Sir”

“Well ok then, consider yourself in detention”

“Fine”

I continued the class, trying my best to ignore this dream of a girl in front of me. I have to admit that I felt quite pathetic to have a crush on a girl who was over half my age.

An hour later the bell rang, every one packed up their books and rushed out as quickly as they could to start their weekend. Linda just sat there

“Ok Linda, whats your probelm ? Your an intelligent girl, why are you so rebelious all the time ?”

She smiled at me, “Dunno sir”

“Dunno sir! Is that the only answer you can come up with ?” I replied.

“What would your parents say if they knew about your attitude to your education ?”

“They don’t care”. At this point she reached for the pendant that dangled in her cleavage and began to toy with it between her fingers

I noticed this and for a few seconds found myself staring at the crystal, I come out of the temporary daze with a start”

“I’m sure they would care, in fact I’ve had enough of your flippant attitude, so I think I’ll write to your parents and recommend that they come in to see me to discuss your behaviour”

Linda smiled, her beautiful blue eyes studied me, but she didn’t say anything and continued playing around with her pendant.

“So that doesn’t bother you then ?” I ask her rather gravely

“Not really, you see, I don’t think you’ll be doing that, in fact I reckon that by the time we’ve finshed for the day you’ll be happy with my work”

“Don’t bet on it young lady”

Again I felt myself staring at her pendant, it seemed to give off it’s own inner light, sparking with every movement of her beautifully manicured fingers. I snapped out of it, though it took a lot more effort this time.

“You see sir, as I told you before I want to be a hypnotherapist when I leave here and I really think you’ll be an excellent subject”

I laughed, albeit nervously.

“Don’t be so silly” I went to move away but Linda had other ideas.

“Already your feeling relaxed just looking at my beautiful crystal, tell me have you ever masturbated thinking of me ?”

“What ?! " I was struggling to keep my cool and was startled that she could ask me such a question.

“I said, have you ever masturbated thinking of me”

My gaze was fixed on her pendant and for some reason I found myself answering her with a ‘yes’

“I’m flattered, I can see already your losing your resistance, I bet I really turn you on, tell me, what is it you like best about me ?” she asked, still dangling the pendant between her fingers.

“I like your eyes” I couldn’t believe I was saying this, but it seemed so natural.

“Yes I like them too, why don’t you look into them now for me, see how deep and soothing they are...”

She held the pendant in front of her vision so that as I looked into her eyes, the crystal would avert my gaze.

“That’s right, just look into my beautiful blue eyes...I’ve always taken care of my eyes as I’ve thought that they say a lot about someone, what do my eyes say about me Paul ?

I didn’t even register that there was anything wrong and that she was using my first name. All I could do was listen to her sultry tones and continue staring into those wonderous eyes.

“I don’t know.” I replied, I was desperately struggling to stay in control but I think half of me had given up already.

“Well, my boyfriends tell me that I’m a goddess. Do you think I’m a goddess Paul ?”

I didn’t understand what was happening, of course she’s not a goddess, she’s my pupil, just a young teenage girl with an attitude.

“Yes, you are a goddess” I replied, completely going against my better judgment.

She let go of the pendant and it dropped neatly into her bosom.

“Just continue looking into my eyes Paul...look deeper...and deeper, my eyes are so bewitching...so soothing...yes Paul...so utterly soothing... all you want to do is to keep looking into my eyes...how can you resist them ?...they draw you down...like a moth to a flame...so utterly compelling...you WANT to look...to feel yourself becoming my slave...deeper Paul...so deep...that’s right Paul...let yourself relax with every word I utter...my eyes Paul...keep looking into my eyes...surrender to my voice ...and my hypnotic gaze...You’ve always liked me Paul...you KNOW you’ve wanted to become my slave...and I’m giving you the chance Paul...the chance to obey me...to look deeply into my wonderous eyes...”

Her voice was soft and soothing and I found myself listening intently to everything she was saying.

“Tell me Paul...tell me that you want to obey me...obey me...obey my every suggestion...it makes you feel soooo good to obey my girlish voice...let your submissve side take control...continue to stare into my deep blue eyes..soooo relaxing...already you can feel your eyelids getting heavier... they are begining to feel like lead Paul...so heavy...my eyes are your whole world now...it feels good to listen to my voice...and to relax your every muscle...all you want to do is to sleep now Paul...let your eyes close...will you do that for me...for young innocent Linda...”

“Yeessssss” I sighed. I felt my eyelids close.

“Now listen to me Paul...you thought I was only joking when I said I wanted to be a hypnotherapist...but now you know different, I’ve been taking lessons from my mother...she’s an expert in her field and already has the entire school council under her control...they want to obey and please her so much...just like you will Paul...you want to please me...to obey me ...already I’ve visited the headmaster...he see’s things my way...so surely Paul it seems right that you should too...”

I struggled with her arguement, deep down I knew that she was wrong, but part of me agreed with her, after all, if the headmaster says Linda’s right then it must be the way

“Paul...I’m going to give you a few instructions...but first I’m going to deepen the trance...I want you to relax....to drift off even deeper than you are now...every word holds you more and more captivated...you can see my large blue eyes...even though your eyes are closed...just picture them Paul...picture how stunning and magnetic they are...you can see something in my eyes...the more you look...the deeper your state of relaxation...every breate you take makes it harder and harder to resist me...afterall, you do want to obey me Paul, don’t you ?...you want to obey me...”

“Yess I want to obey you”

“Obey you what ?”

“Obey you Mistress Linda”

“Thats much better Paul, now listen to me carefully...first...I want you to open your eyes for me, you will remain in this trance though...”

My eyes opened.

“Excellent...You remember that you wanted to write to my parents don’t you Paul?...well not anymore...you will believe I’m one of your better students. in fact, I’m the best student you’ve ever had and from now on you’re going to give me straight A’s...isn’t that right Paul ?”

“Yes Mistress Linda...I will give you straight A’s”

“Another thing Paul...Whenever you see my crystal pendant you will fall back into this state of mind, your resistance will weaken to the point of complete obidence to my voice...you will also wank over me twice a day... I’m the object of your desires...the thought of making love to me will become your only thought...however when you wake up you will not make it noticeable to anyone else...do you understand Paul...?”

“I understand you completly, my goddess”

“Thank you..it’s so easy to control men you know Paul...all fall helpless against my charm...I bet you never thought that a schoolgirl would have this power over you...my power over men grows every day...one day the whole town will be under my control...you will be willing to aid me in this...it will be one of your priorities in life...to recomend to me who would be ideal slaves.”

“I will obey you mistress”

“Wonderful...you know Paul, you’ve been one of my easiest conquests so far... now when I snap my fingers you will awaken from my control...you will believe that you have given me detention and that nothing out of the ordinary happened...you will have no memory of being hypnotised, though all instructions I’ve given you will be obeyed and carried out”

“Your instructions will be carried out”

Linda snapped her fingers, Paul for a moment looked slightly bewildered but quickly gathered his thoughts. For some reason he found Linda even more stunning than usual...he ached for her so badly now...Paul restrained himself and decided to let Linda go before anything untorward happened.. All he knew was that Linda Prost was his most able student...deep down he thought he heard himself saying that she must be obeyed...

END