The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Team

Chapter 3

As it had been a long day the players were eager to go back to bed and put on their grey onsie for the night.

The instructors came around and told them to go to bed, as the light would be turned off in 10 minutes.

“Good night boys.”

“Good night.”

“You say good night, instructor”, said Kowal with a smile.”

“Good night instructor”

Meanwhile in much more luxurious part of the farm, the training compound the players had been taken to Mr. Schneider, his assistant and his daughter sat together in his spacey and well decorated office.

Mr Schneider and his daughter were watching a tape from the training, recorded on a hidden security camera.

“See Claire, you always wanted to have a soccer team, I bought you one.”

“And you will militariz, muscle and straigthe them up.”

“Can’t have my sweet daughter date a hairy pot smoking hippie.”

Both laughed.

“Have you selected one or two for your harem?”

“I will choose later.”

They turned to the assistant of Mr. Schneider.

“Getting the soccer team will be great public relations move.”

“Yes, our company is in the news but its always controversial, we need to give us a more friendly face.”

“Yes… the soccer team is a great tool for that, besides we can test some of our new mercenarie training program.”

“So what do we do as long as we don’t have a trainer?”

“We can use parts of the soldier 2030 program.”

“That sounds good. As far as I can see all of the players need can do with more endurance and stamina.”

There was a knocking on the door. Mr. Wodny came in.

“You requested my report Mr. Schneider, ma’am.” He stood at attention in front of the trio who were sitting at the large leather sofas.

“Welcome Mr. Wodny… Mr. Woodny is our instructor for the soldier 2030 program we have been running here with the group that has just departed.”

“Correct, sir.”

“I see you have taken over the training of the team.”

“Well, Sir, there was no one to head the program, as the trainer has not accompanied them.”

Mr. Schneider looked at the others.

“Mr. Wodny is also from the first batch of the soldier 2030 program.”

“I have benefited immensely from it, Sir.”

“He has been involved in the training of the spec operators since.”

“We were just discussing that we should use a modified soldier 2030 program for the team.”

“I guess we could do that. We focus on fitness and endurance, team building and so on now. We can leave the weapons training out. We modify the tactical instructions for soccer from infantry.”

“Should we also include the personality modifications? You know the following orders and stuff?”

“Sure, especially that. We need to discipline them… They should get the full treatment. But of course modified. So no shooting lessons.”

“Getting them into a more docile mood would also help against their escapades.”

There was laughter in the room.

“I guess we can have a modified plan by tomorrow. Instead of the soldiering stuff, just soccer.”

“Let’s get to work with the shrinks on that and devise a full plan.”

“Sure, we’ll get us a trainer later.”

“Is there something you want to say, Mr. Wodny?”

“Well, when I committed I knew there would be changes to my personality structure. The soldiers and military operators we got now about that and agreed. What do the players know?”

“No worries about the ethics Mr. Wodny, we told them what it was about coming here. They all agreed… are you onboard?”

“Sure. Training a soccer team is a new challenge. The key to success in the training is changing the motivational structure and reward wiring of the brain. Once we have done that the players simply want to be the perfect soccer players and serve.” Mr. Wodny smiled.

“Great. Mr. Wodny. Its good to have staff one can count on.”

“We have all benefited from that.”

“I know you did… but think they are soccer players. You are dismissed.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Mr. Wodny walked off and closed the door.

“Is he from the first batch we trained?”

“Yes.”

“I thought we had some trouble with them.”

“Not with all of them, there was some trouble with the first batches, but Mr. Wodny has never failed us. Loyal to the core. The modifications worked fully with him.”

“Has he been kitted out?”, asked Mr. Schneider’s daughter, giigeling. “You know.. The thing at the rear and lower”

Mr. Schneider laughed. “Of course, all of them are. Kitted out, shaved, uniformed, takes his pills, trains,... all you can want.”

Silently Mr. Wodny tried to open the door to his room silently. He opened the laces on his heavy boots, put them back into his metal bunk, removed the pans, the blouse, put his standard issue underwear in the washing bag, put on his night onsie and brushed his teeth. He gulped down the night pill and drank some water. All in all he tried not to wake his partner.

“Now you woke me, Wodny.” Kowal smiled to his bedmate.

“Go sleep on Kowal.”, Kowal inquired.

“How was the meeting with the big boss?”

“Good, we will use the Soldier 2030 program on them with some mods.”

Mr. Wodny climbed into their bed.

“We have to work out the details ne next days. But basically the same that all of them got and we… just no shooting and the specialized soldiering stuff.”

“Will we get a proper soccer coach?”

“Sure, they are looking for one.”

“But now lets sleep, it’ll be a long day again tomorrow.”

“Did you take your pill?”

“Yea and you?”

“Yeah.”

“I guess we can earn many reward points, and reward points means…”

“...lots and lots of fun together.”

“Good night”

“Na, good night kiss before.”

“Sure.”

Both snuggle to each other their cooks straining in their locked chastity cages and fell asleep as it was required.

In the players room. The light went on, a bell sounded. There was an announcement via the intercom: “Players, you have five minutes to get ready. Put on your workout gear. We will be doing some morning sports.”

Fabian and his team mates got up and hurried to get into their track suits.

“Ah how early is it.”

“No idea, but its still dark outside”

They went out in the corridor.

“Line up”

“Line up”

The instrcutors lined up the assembled players.

“We will go downstairs, run a little bit and then do some calisthetics. I don’t want to hear any complaints.”

Mr. Kowal and Mr. Wodny lead the training. They didn’t seem to sweat. Although they paced it nicely.

Wake up training had finished and the players were piling into the showers. One of their instructor Mr. Kowal was in the locker:

“Guys, use this body cleaning cream, it will help to revitalize your muscles and help with recovery….”

Fabian was the first one to take a generous offer.

“Lube your team buddy, so its easier.”

Fabian though it was a little bit odd to lube someone else but this way it could be applied much better.

“No, I want to do it myself.”

“Oh, get over it, Louis”, Fabian. told him. He was already lubing his back.

“I dunno...", Louis pondered.

Möller took back the bottle and said, “Stand straight. I’ll do it, then.”

To his own surprise, Louis submitted to letting Möller lube him up all across his body. For some reason, none of the other boys thought it odd, either.

“What’s this scent, anyway?", Fabian asked.

Louis perked right up. “Yeah, I noticed it too, when I was doing my arms. What is that?”

“It’s like a really faint lilac or something like that”, Möller observed, lightly sniffing at his hairless arm.

“Ok let the cream do its work.”, announced Mr. Kowal.

Fabian noticed a tingling sensation on his body.

“Water down.”

Before long, Fabian was thoroughly lubricated, skin slightly shining and totally hairless.

“Hey what happened to our body hair?”

“All dissolved.”

“Whaat?”

“Yes it’s easier that way to keep clean.”

Fabian looked around and yes, the players looked more clean this way. He didn’t mind as he had always kept his body hair trimmed.

“Come on, it will grow back.”

Mr Kowal smiled and thought to himself: “Not for the foreseeable future.”

“Hurry up with showering.”

“There is no need to smear gel into your hair.”

“Ok team, get ready, I guess you are hungry.”

The players piled into the cafeteria to receive their morning chow. They were served only a warm dish of morning porridge that was more or less flavorless. Most of the players gulped it down with some warm tea. While the player had takend their time to shower the instructors had seminlgy got ready in an instead and wore spit shined boots, black BDUs, hip holstered tazers and were wired into the farm’s radio system.

The medics came around and made sure that each player got their “vitamin” pills.

“I don’t want this shit.”

“Come on, Louis. It’ good for us and we need it to get healthy.”

“Why can’t we have proper breakfast with fruits and stuff. I hate porridge in the morning.”

Mr. Wodny came over to them as he heard what had been said, as usual he wore his taser on the hip and some other equipment on the belt.

“The nutritionist recommends that, … we want to flush out all the toxins from your system. So drink your tea and eat up you will need the energy for training.”

“Okay, Okay.”

Training had been more and more intense than what they had done before and this was only the first real day. A gymnastics workout in the morning. 1 hour of sweat pomping on the ground in the farm when it was still dark.

“I heard of this bootcamp style training programs, but here they are taking it too far.”

“Well, you can still quit.”

“No, transfer window closed.”

Fabian looked how Louis got up and ran towards the toilet.

“Ah it seems the flushing out is working.”

The guy next to him laughed.

“I’ll bring back his tray and make sure he takes his pills.”

Then Fabian noticed that he needed to go.

One after the other all the players of the team went to the toilet.

After all the player’s had shit themselves out they assembled.

“Players as we told you there are some problems with your luggage and it still has not returned from the police. So we decided that we will hand you out your first set of your new uniforms ähhh jersey. And the designers at our athletic wear group have really done a superior job.” Mr Wodny told them.

The Players were all quite exited, standing around in their old track suits. While Mr. Woodny wore his usual BDUs with black combat boots. He handed out packages with the new suit.

“As you heard, we have made a complete redesign of our team and the new jerseys are supposed to underline that.”

“How should I get into them?”

“There is no zipper.”

“Aha”

“Just stretch the neck.”

Fabian stretched the neck and put himself into the unfamiliar garment. It was a very tight one suit piece lycra suit, almost like a wrestling suit in a dark grey color, very similar to the BDU that Mr. Wodny and the other Guards or instructors wore.

Fabian touched and felt the material. It was beautiful. All black and shiny, so smooth beneath his fingers. The suits were quite revealing especially in the crotch area, as if they were designed to emphasize it.

As he looked around he could see that they bore each players number in large silver shiny letters on the back and smaller above the breast in front. Also the names of the players were written tiny on the front chest. No more big names. Just numbers.

On the arms there was the german flag, below that the redesigned team logo. Below that were symbols for the rank of the player. The normal players one chevron, some had two and Fabian as the team captain three chevrons.

Ther was as also the logo of their new corporate sponsor: Schneider Industries, which was a well known and controversial arms manufacturer.

The entire thing had a heavy military feel.

“This looks strange.”

“Wow is this tight.”

“How can we wear this.”

“But it feels strange.”

“No it feels good.”

“Looks somehow militaristic.”

“Come on a little bit more discipline is doing well fro us.”

“Do we have ranks?”

“Maybe”

“This is an entire ensemble. We also have shorts, long plants and long sleeve jerseys, there is also some headgear for you. Please fold all these neatly into your metal lockers.”

“Is this a beret?”

“Yea and a beanie for cold days.”

“Cool”

“The team beanie is to be worn with the logo in front”