The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 2

Fabian woke up from a loud whistle.

“What time is it?”

“No, idea but it’s still dark outside.”

“RISE, players.”

A guard opened the door to their dorm room and entered: “15 min outside”

“What?”

“15 min in outside”

The players didn’t really knew what to do.

So about 15 minutes later all the players had assembled before the house. Mr. Wodny told them what he expected:

“Players. It is usual that all the groups who come here for training will get a thorough physical including blood tests. Unfortunately you are not allowed to have eaten before. So we though we do this early this morning. Your squad leaders will take you to the sick bay. After breakfast there is a message from the coach and Mr. Schneider.”

“Möller, Rieder, Harter…” the same unnamed assistant that had taken them to their room yesterday came along wearing the same black BDU, hip holstered taser and radio with a line going straight to his ear and led them away to another building on the huge complex. Inside it was all clinical.

“Wait here, don’t talk, follow the orders.”

They were waiting in line in the white tiled clinical section.

“So how did the night go?” Möller asked the guy in front of him, who was as him wearing a grey one piece suit.

“I find these onsies a little bit weird.”

““I don’t find the idea of wearing a romper that weird. They told me to call them rompers you know. I grew up around motorcycles and cars, and we called what we wore overalls, but it’s the same single piece idea as a romper. I also wear a one-piece when I do competitive road cycling.”

“Silence” one of the handlers yelled.

What seemed to be a male nurse, but dressed in the same BDU pants but just a dark grey shirt, big upper arms and sleeve tattoo called out “Möller”.

“Lay on the stretcher.”

There will be some tests.

“I need to take blood”

“Please make your chest accessible.”

Then the nurse started to listen to his chest, after each test noting down something on an ipad.

“We have to do an ECG.”

The nurse started to shave off parts of Möllers substantial chest hair.

“Sorry”

“Rest and breath shallow”

“Ok, now to the ergometer, we need to take the same reading with some effort.”

After some cycling the male nurse with the large chest and upper arms, stopped him.

“Stand, spread your legs, I will feel your testicals.”

“Whaaat?”

“Sure, cancer prevention… now cough… OK.”

The medic noted stuff into his pad

“You are set here, go outside you will be called to the next room.”

“Möller, Rieder, Harter… come in”

The next medic, the same black uniform, boots and black nitrile gloves waved him in.

“Please sit down at this machines, we are going to make reaction tests and see how you react to certain stimuluses, how your hand eye coordination is and a variety of more things. Go to the test cabins, I will help to set you up. These tests will take some time…”

As these sat on the chairs in the cabins in front of screens the medic came along. He put a ECG sensor on their chest again, put a clip on the index finger.

“Ok with this pad you can put in your responses.”

“Ok”

“There is one more thing.”, The medic pulled down straps and secured Fabian to his chair.

“Now place your head onto the chin rest… good”

The medic put a band around the head and secured that as well.

“Why?”

“Just to make sure you do not flunk and movement does not inhibit the readings. Sorry for any inconveniences… There will be an on screen tutorial.”

The test started. At the beginning it was all quite standard. Fabian had to press when he would break the simulated car, or aim a target and shoot, react to stuff. Quite innocently. Then the test pictures became faster and faster and the system asked him to answer personal questions, he was shown pictures of nude men and women and had to rate them for personality traits, his political opinions were asked, his habits…

At some point the test ended. Fabian was quite exhausted and waited to get unstrapped from the machine.

The medic came around, gave him a paper cup with water to drink.

“Wait, the test takes some time. Once you feel better, you can go outside.”

“Thanks”

Another room, another test.

“Here we are going to take a hearing test. It is quite simple. You lay down, there are buttons to press, once you hear something. Ah put this on your eyes, we don’t want you to be distracted. I put the headphones on.”

Fabian lay down on the comfy stretcher, held the device in his hands and started to hear tones and voices.

Suddenly he was shaken and his goggles removed.

It was not clear how long it all took, Fabian again had lost count of the time.

The medic removed the headphones and Fabian could see again. His eyes needed a moment to adjust.

“Sit on the stretcher for a moment, you can go to the next test then.”

“Ok, here we do the vision test.”

The entire test started innocently enough with distant vision.

Then Fabian was told to lay down.

“This is for you to relax, take this pill.”

“What can you see on the ceiling.”

Fabian started to describe what he saw on the ceiling monitor.

He thought how it was difficult to move his legs or arms.

“How far are we?”, Fabian heard the voice of Mr. Wodny.

“Almost there.”

“Eye-drops,” Suddenly the medic was by Fabian side prising his eyes open and squirting a few drops into each of them. It paralyzed his eyes, Fabian couldn’t close them, couldn’t move them, and couldn’t look away.

The medic attached some kind of artificial lenses on them that kept his eyes open.

The pill he got to make him relax stuck him helplessly on his back, unable to move his head, unable to tear his eyes away from the throbbing screen on the ceiling. All he could do was lie there and watch the screen. Then the screen came alive and there were spirals.

Sometimes he notice how someone dropped stuff into his eyes.

The lenses on his eyes was removed.

“Close your eyes for a while”

Fabian became awake. He was groggy. The medic helped him to get up. Somehow he had lost memory of this morning.

He sat zoned out in the corridor. The strangest part was, he didn’t mind his missing memory. He felt weirdly complete, sitting dazed in the hall, and a strange buzzing in his head told him there was nothing to worry about.

“There is one more thing to do before you are ready.” Another medic led him into another white tiled room and made him lay down: “We will clean your colon with an enema. It is very simple: This enema syringe, will be inserted into your rectum. There is an inner balloon that will be inflated inside your rectum, then the outer balloon will be inflated to assure a waterproof seal.” Fabian could feel how his asshole was being lubed, not an unpleasant experience. He offered no resistance. He felt how his little member got stiff. A finger slipped into his ass. Next Fabian felt the tube being inserted into his ass, at first is was not bad until he felt the pain from the winged balloon passing through into his back. “We will now inflate the inner balloon” What followed was pumping of the bulb which with each pump made Fabian’s ass feel fuller and fuller, and also made him feel as if he had to shit very badly. As first the outer bulb was inflated, Fabian felt it pull the inner bulb in towards his asshole, until it was a very tight seal between the two bulbs.

“We will begin cleaning you out.” Fabian felt a liquid enter his ass. Then being pumped out again. Liquid felt his ass then it was removed.

“We want you to be clean from the outside and inside.

The pulsing of the machine and the pleasant hum in his ass distracted him. He must have fallen asleep.

Fabian woke up again, he must have been zoomed out.

As for Fabian the day was over. There was a light soup served in the cafeteria. Most players just sat there and spooned it. As for Fabian he was not in the mood of talking and no of the others talked. They just sat there, feeling a little bit embarrassed. Waiting.

Then Mr. Wodny came and let him out while the other trainers were still eating their soup.

He led them into the cinema room of the farm.

“Do as you have been told.”

“Yes, sir.” Fabian responded.

Some time later all the other playes had been assembled in the cinema room of the farm. A large room with cinema style seating, a big screen. The room could easily be darkened.

Mr. Wodny appeared: “Players, we have a skype connection to the coach.”

On the big screen coach appeared in a hospital bed. Clearly not looking good.

“As you can see I’m in hospital. I will undergo a major heart operation tomorrow. The doctors tell me I’ll be fine but definitely I won’t be able to join you for the next month or so so in training. I asked Mr. Schneider if I should resign and told him to hire a new coach. But he refused and told me we will fight through this together. He ensured me that you are in capable hands. That’s because I asked Mr. Wodny to be assistant coach for fitness and discipline.”

A murmur was going through the players.

“I can hear you. But you can clearly need both. So I am handing over the reigns of this team to your assistant coach for now. But rest assured, I will be following all you do from here and be in contact with your assistant coach, physiotherapist and whatever people Mr. Schneider provides for team from here. In the meantime, you will respect the authority of the assistant coach in every way.”

The coach wasn’t giving us a request or an order. This was worded as a statement of fact. “You will follow his direction as if he were me. You will work with him, and conform to his program, regardless how unconventional or unusual it may seem at first… Guys wish me luck.”

The players applauded. A little bit shocked.

“Before I finish I want to tell you that the best gift for my reconvalescence would be winning team… Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.” The players looked at each other confused.

Light came back on in the auditorium.

Mr. Wodny strode over with an air of authority and started to shake hands with every player. When he came to Fabian his eyes locked and Fabian could feel a connection between Them. It felt as if he were sizing him up. Fabian was not sure that happens at every player.

When that was over Mr. Wodny spoke to them, with a voice that of someone who was accustomed to being obeyed.

“I know it’s not the best or even the smartest thing for a new team leader to come in and make blanket statements like “There’s gonna be a lot of changes made around here”, but that’s pretty much what’s going to happen. The coming months here at the farm will be hardest, most intensive training you have experienced. You will focus on a single goal: becoming a winning team. That will not be easy and there will be sacrifices. We will whip you into shape. I cannot offer you more then blood sweat or tears. But you want to win and so will I.

Mr. Schneider could simply buy a new coach, buy new players and fire a couple of you. He has the money. But that is not what he wants. He want you.” Mr. Wodny looked around sternly and into the face of every player. “He wants you to succeed. We here will provide a world class environment for training and professional development. We will make sure you become a team that plays in the 1. Bundesliga. We will offer you good contracts. But for that later. And once those are other you can switch to higher paying clubs. But we want you full determination to this.”

There was moment of silence.

“Will we get that?”

Firstly only one player murmured, faintly “Yes” then more and more shouted “Yes.”

Fabian stood up: “We need to change they way we think about the game, my friends”, he said. “We need to start changing the way we think about how we train.”

There were more murmurs of yes in the room.

“And most importantly, we need to change the way we think about each other, I know that will be difficult, but do we want to remain a laggard team?”

“No.”

Fabian had been taken to the side by the new owner and it had been made clear to him that if he wanted to stay team captain and if people should not get informed about his little incident. He would play along.

“We need to flush out the poor performances that have become associated with our team. We need to rid ourselves of the low scores, the fouls, the mistakes, the lapses in teamwork.” There was a firm tone of conviction in his voice. And as he gazed out across the room, his vibrant eyes locked briefly with each and every one of the team.

Mr. Wodny came in and told them to go to bed.