The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The team — Chapter 1

The Radio reporter spoke into the microphones from their booth in the stadium:

“And with this the season ends. And how is our local team doing? FC Dynamo East?”, the voice of the reporter asked. “Badly they will loose from 3. Liga and go down to Regionalliga Nordost. I heard there was talk of the team being sold to a new owner?”

“Well we would be lucky if that happens, as you know the club is always around bankruptcy and would be a blessing. A strong owner, with money to throw around, investment in new players and proper training…”

“Ha, these rumors have been around for years and besides that who is paying money for such a team? Look at all the scandals they produced last season: One player photographed in a dress, another arrested for the Nazi salute drunk, another had his house confiscated for not paying the loans, …”

“Come on, what do you expect? These are soccer players not saints.”

“Some more discipline could help with the game.”

“You are right. Let’s see”.

* * *

“So apparently the big new today is: FC Dynamo East is being sold to a reclusive Multibillionaire. Can you tell us a little bit more?”

“Well not a lot is known about Harald Schneider. He made his money with a conglomerate that includes soft drinks, defense equipment and medical products.”

“Yes, and he has voiced some controversial views about the lack of discipline in society.”

“Yeah that is pretty much all we know about him.”

* * *

“So what has happened so far?”

“As the league is on holiday there is no soccer. But apparently there are new scandals from FC Dynamo East. Another player has been involved in what we can describe here on the air only as a lewed incident.”

“Any reaction from their new owner?

“Nothing yet. But rumors say he is not pleased”

“So that’s it from soccer talk on Radio 4, join us again next week at the same time.”

The players had been called together, trainer Tillman talked talked to the players:

“So in a couple of minutes, our new owner will be here. You have not made the best impression. But never the less he has decided to invest in this team. Tomorrow at 8:00 we will leave on his private jet to 6 weeks training retreat at his private farm in Poland.”

A loud aha was going through the players.

“Tomorrow, but coach?”

“No, but. You will go home and pack your stuff and be here tomorrow at 7:45, the bus leaves at 8:00. Mr. Schneider has made it clear to me and the management that everybody who is not on the bus, can consider him fired. And you know who got offers on the transfer market and not. He told me, he would fire them even if he had to pay you the salary for the next season. So Gentlemen get your stuff together.”

The player looked at each other but there was no resistance.

The next morning all of them had assembled. Some were looking rather groggy as if they had not only packed but partied through the night.

The team manager was there to see them off and counted his ranks.

While the bus left Fabian in his early twenties noticed that the coach was not there.

“Where is the coach?”

“Guys I have to tell you, Coach Tillman had heart trouble yesterday night, he is in the district hospital now and we hope he will fully recover. He can not join you.

I have called Mr. Schneider and he told us it won’t be a problem the plan was to increase fitness and stamina and do team building exercises in the beginning….

I have this card you can please sign and write in your wishes so we can send it off from the airport before we leave… And Jabbar no funny thing with the card, this is serious and you know coach will miss you.”

Fabian talked to his friend next in the team bus: “I heard they will have pretty good training facilities, coach showed me some info yesterday night before I left.”

They drove to a private airstrip a couple of hours.

“Ok folks Mr. Schneider is concerned about the security of his plane and your security.”, a guy in a tight stewards uniform told them. “As you know he is the businessman and has lots of money, so there are always people who wish him harm. Our company has thus implemented very tight security protocols. We ask you to turn off all your electronic devices and store them for the duration of the flight in this containers, they will be handed back to you… We will also ask you to refrain from bringing any cabin luggage, the plane is very comfortable and you will be provided with all amenities aboard,...” the steward smiled.

“We also have a world class entertainment system.”

Reluctantly the players put all their stuff into the boxes provided.

All of the players were scanned, patted down and then ushered to the flight.

Inside the plane was really comfy almost luxurious.

Fabian settled down.

“There will be a safety information before we depart, after we have reached cruising altitude we will serve a light breakfast, lunch will be served shortly before landing.”

Another male steward showed them the usual plane safety procedures. Fabian found the guy to be extremely gifted with large upper arms and a triangular shaped body.

Well when he was served breakfast he noticed that all the staff seemed to on the rather sporty side.

Fabian ate his breakfast and then became sleepy. As he looked around all his teammates seemed to be tired and most of them dozing off.

Some time later he was awaken by the steward.

“Hey you missed your lunch. But we have landed.”

They walked off and were told to sit into another bus. This time the curtains of the bus had been closed.

“Hey, don’t open them, we want to shield you from the press, especially since the last incidents”

So they drove another roughly hour through wilderness.

Fabian had lost his entire feeling of time and place.

Suddenly the bus stopped at a gate. Fabian slowly became awake.

He noticed a razor wire fence. Guys in what had to be submachine guns patrolled the entrance. They all wore the same black overall uniforms, bullet proof vests, baklavas and helmets.

The first steel door closed the second door opened.

The van drove on.

Then the bus stopped and a person in a black uniform, with a submachine gun, his face hidden behind a black balaclava and entered the bus and talked to the driver.

“What was that?”

“Oh just some security check. We will be at the farm soon.”

The bus came to halt in front of a dormitory style building.

When Fabian left the bus he could see guys in nondescript military clothes leaving the building opposite, apparently they were waiting for their bus.

“Please come in,” a guy in black battle dress uniform, without any insignia was waving them to enter the building and lead the entire team to a mensa style room. Some refreshments and a light snack had been provided.

“Please make yourself comfortable and have a bite.”

The players settled, ate some of the provided snacks, mainly fruits and low carb stuff and then waited.

Fabian noticed that on each door two guards stood, they all wore the same black overall uniforms, bullet proof vests, baklavas and helmets, a taser on the hip and black combat boots.

“What kind of training retreat is that?”

“Maybe they just much into security.”

“Strange”

20 Minutes later Mr. Schneider appeared, flanked by two men in black shirts with wires in his ear. Apparently his security guards:

“Hello Players,

Welcome to the farm. As you have heard I have bought your team and decided I will invest a lot time, money and effort in you. I want you to be part of the first league within 3 years. I expect everyone to do his best and rise.

I wanted to give you a motivational speech, but—

First, you trainer has been taken to hospital. He is suffering from a heart condition, as we are speaking he is undergoing surgery and is road to recovery will take some time. For the foreseeable future Mr. Wodny will help training, he is fitness instructor for our private military contractors.

You may notice this farm is a little bit more then just for farming, indeed this used to be an old army base and after we took over we are training special forces for many countries, police swat teams and some private military contractors here. All legal, all part of the security of NATO. But that means we value security.

Here we want to provide a distraction free environment for you, where you can concentrate on training. I’m not a friend of Scandals…”

Mr. Schneider seemed to look every player into their eyes…

“ ...speaking of when we flew here the Airport Police found banned substances in the suitcase of one player. Needles to say it took us a huge effort to stop that from getting out. They then searched all of the suitcases and also found doping substances. The entire luggage has been confiscated.

We will try to hash out some kind of solution without anyone getting indicted.”

Fabian looked at some players but couldn’t see all of their faces. But he thought he knew which one would be in trouble....

“Any questions, gentlemen?”

“Yes, what about clothes?”

“Mr. Wodny will take care of that.”

“What about our stuff?”

“Mr. Wodny will take care of that.”

“Will we get a proper replacement coach?”

“We are looking into hiring someone, but this is all very short notice… Please take your time to settle in, we can’t help the coach, so let’s just try to concentrate on your training. Mr. Wodny will take care of the details.”

With that, the trim well dressed millionaire walked out of the room and left the players alone with Mr. Wodny and assistants who were dressed in the same fatigues like him. Mr. Wodny wore what seemed to be the standard dress for all employes: black combat boots, black BDUs.

“We will form groups, the assistants will take you to the clothes chamber to get you clothes and training gear until you get your stuff back. We will also issues toiletries and then show to the barracks ahhm sleeping quarters. Don’t expect too much comfort. But I guess you will be tired anyway from traveling.

Tomorrow we will start with physicals.”

“Möller, Rieder, Harter? You come with me.”, the first assistant read out from his noteboard. Again the guy was dressed in a black overall, belt, black leather gloves, and had crew and another number written on the chest of his overall.

Christoph and his two team mates followed.

“I’ll take you to get some clothes and toiletries, stay with me close.”

They walked through some maze like buildings and ended up in a clothes chamber. Another guy asked them for their sizes.

“Just underwear, pants, shirt, socks, training gear and sleeping stuff.”

“Your size?”

“46 for pants, L for shirts, 44 for shoes,.”

Christoph was handed a brown box full of stuff.

“Sign that you got it.”

He looked through and signed, not clearly checking what he had gotten.

Each of them got their stuff and then they were marched back to the first building.

“While you wait for dinner, we can show you some instruction video about the farm”. The assistant walked out of the room.

“Strange he never told us his name.”

“I think on his shirt there was Kowal”.

The room got dark and the video started.

The light got on and the door opened their guard stood there again.

Christoph couldn’t remember he must have fallen asleep during the video.

“I’ll take you to dinner.”

Dinner was again in the big cafeteria. Very light and full of proteins and salad but little carbs. When everyone had eaten the head guard Mr. Wodny talked to them again:

“So for the schedule. We believe in early rises. So waking will be tomorrow at 5:45, be ready for early sports at 6:00, breakfast will be handed out 7:00 at 8:00 we are supposed to be at the infirmary for your physicals, these will take up all the day. Lights out will be at 22:00… We will show you to your bunks now.”

Their guard showed up and led them to their room:

“You will sleep here, 4 people to this room. Here are the toilets, showers down the floor. There is a tv and recreation room on the other end. Lights out at 22:00. The guards will patrol the building for your security.”

“Put your clothes into the locker.”

“This is your night clothes.”

“A grey onsie?”

“Pretty comfy… I guess we get them because Mr. Schneider owns a stake in company that makes them.” Their guard laughed, then left the room.

“Good night.”

When Fabian wanted to get out of their floor on their guest house he was stopped by another guard. “For your safety” and directed to go back in.

“Strange place.”

“Really.”

“I have to say the last one was more comfy.”

“Yes, but it did not deliver.”

“People there shouldn’t have partied and trained more.”

“Come on, but sending us to this kind of prison?”

“More like army barracks.”

“Guys, I’ really tired.”

In the Guard room Kowal watched the night vision cameras. There was one installed above each bunk bed and one clearly visible camera in each room.

Besides that the rooms were spartan. A table, four chairs, a speaker above the door. Four metal lockers

“When will we start the treatment?”

“After they went through the physical. We need a baseline.”

* * *