The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching the Teacher

“And here, the value is pi.” Alicia Benedict said flatly to her seventh period senior math class at Deerpoint Academy, one of the most exclusive private schools in the city. Benedict was probably the best-looking teacher in the high school, she was older, in her mid-forties, but for her, when not teaching math to bored and slack-jawed teenagers, keeping her body in exquisite condition was a passion. Her long legs, toned tummy, heart-haped ass and pert, firm and round D-cup tits as well as her naturally-beautiful face and dirty-blonde hair made her the topic of conversation for most of the senior guys at their parties in their parents’ posh mansions which surrounded the school. Still Benedict was a prude, she had been divorced for three and a half years and always dressed conservatively, wearing dark pant suits, even in Houston’s sweltering late springs and early falls when summer never really ended.

But one student in the class was watching and listening with rapt attention; Justin Arnold. Justin was a star of the school, money, athletic prowess, looks and brains, he seemed to have it all, and he knew it. His father was a brilliant neuroscientist who was leading the world in cognitive regeneration technology and synaptic manipulation technology, basically methods of mind control and brain manipulation. Of course the idealistic goal was to treat the mentally disabled, particularly the violent, as well as treat criminals and safely and humanely control prisoner populations. Unofficially, his father had become a very rich man selling his work to the government and private institutions, some with the maps of Sicily, Russia and Columbia on them.

Justin’s father, Paul, had been left by Justin’s mother years ago when Justin was a baby. Paul had held an intense mistrust and even hatred towards women since. His father’s wealth, brains and good looks had always attracted women; but Justin’s father had always fucked them, and let them go. He had also taught his beloved son what he knew and how he felt about the fairer sex and it had hit home. To Justin, women were objects, objects of pleasure, objects of want, nothing more. The only problem, was how to make them truly objects, obedient, sexually submissive and wholly available objects…

Then Justin had it, well, with his father’s help and guidance. Why not use the technology his father developed and pioneered, technology with which Justin was intimately familiar, to create a bevy of submissive sex toys? Seduction was easy, but it never allowed you to tailor make your bitch to your specifications, mind control did.

Justin watched his busty, older teacher stand at the board and ask the class questions. He grinned as he thought of his plan. He was smart enough to know that what he sought to achieve and what he likely was to achieve wouldn’t be exactly the same. ‘the human brain is way to complex to assume it would be easy to tame with a few injections and some wavy colors on a screen.’ His father had admonished him when he gave his reluctant support for his son’s plan. But he was willing to take the risk.

“Are there any questions?” Benedict asked at two fifty seven. Seeing none, she continued. “Have a good long weekend, remember, there is a quiz next Wednesday, chapter seven.”

The low murmur of teenagers complaining quickly subsided.

“Alright, have a good Columbus Day.” Benedict said and sat at her desk seconds before the dismissal bell rang.

“Hey man. We’re going down to Galveston for the weekend, Roy’s dad is letting us use the beach house.” Justin’s friend Jamal, a fellow football star said leaning over his shoulder from the desk behind.

“I’d love to man, but the old man is taking me camping…bonding shit. But still, I think he’s bringing his latest squeeze and her sixteen year old daughter so it should be fun.”

“Alright, peace out, if you change your mind, give me a holler.” He said slapping his friend’s hand.

“See you Tuesday.” Justin said looking at Alicia who was reading a book she had brought with her from home. ‘God she looks so damn hot in those little glasses.’ Justin thought and smiled as he turned the transmitter on, concealed in his iPhone. ‘lets start this easy, lets go for a five.’ Justin thought as he keyed the setting for intensity into the device. It was fairly simple. The transmitter was keyed into creating a docile, submissive and pliant mental state, one where the person would obey without questions, as well as stimulating the pleasure areas of the brain. The deeper conditioning, that is where the subject is permanently transformed and honestly believes that what their master says is completely correct and true, would come later.

“Miss Bennedict?” Justin said smiling as he approached her desk.

“Yes Justin?”

“Is it academic support time yet?”

“Yes.” Alicia said frowning a bit. “But its Friday, and you never seem to have a problem in here, your worst grade was a ninety two.”

Justin smiled, he sat at a chair on the other side of her desk, he set his iPhone casually on the desk, with the top facing his buxom, older teacher. “I know, its just that I needed to ask you something…something not class-related.” He said, feigning embarrassment and looking down.

“Well…of course you can talk to me about anything Justin.” Alicia said with genuine concern.

‘Wow, she really is just walking into this blindly.’ Justin thought to himself as his cock twitched involuntarily. “I’m having some trouble with my girlfriend.”

“Umm…oh?...I’m sorry…please go on.” Alicia said, her eyes becoming a little glassy and she began breathing deeper, squinting a tiny bit as if to hold her focus.

“Well, its just that my girlfriend wants us to have sex…I know, usually it’s the guy who pressures the girl, but in my case, my father is so against sex before marriage, that I’m really uncomfortable with talking to her about it.” Justin lied. Everything he said was bullshit. He had lost his virginity at fourteen, and now, three years later, he was screwing a girl at least once a week. Often his father would pass off one of his used skanks to him when finished. But Justin smiled slightly when he saw the effect it was having on lovely Alicia who stared at the young man with increased difficulty and her lips slightly parting.

“Well…ummm…sex…sex is something…sexxxxxxxx…ummm…sorry what was I saying?” Alicia asked looking at the teen who was beaming now. ‘This cougar was a lot easier than I had thought.’ Justin thought.

“You were telling me about whether you fantasized about your students Alicia. You don’t mind me calling you Alicia when we’re alone or not at school.” Justin told, didn’t ask, told her.

“No, you can call me Alicia.” The MILF said dreamily.

“I know. So do you?”

“Yesssss.” She hissed.

“What do you fantasize about?”

“Having sex with my…students.”

“Its not having sex Alicia, what is it really?”

“Fucking…fucking.” Alicia said softly.

“Good girl. So what do you fantasize about?”

“Fucking my students.”

“I want details Alicia. Do you fantasize about me?”

“Yes.” Alicia said, it was clear she didn’t want to, she seemed on the verge of tears, which only heightened his arousal more. “Fantasize about you bending me over my desk and driving your…um…”

Justin smiled. “My what?” He said softly as he gently took one of her delicate hands.

“I don’t want…to…”

“That’s okay Alicia, lets just adjust this.” Justin said as he increased the level of intensity to seven on the transmitter. Justin sat back and watched the hapless cougar for a few minutes until her eyes drooped almost halfway closed and her jaw was totally slack. “So Alicia, what do you fantasize about me driving into you?”

“Your penis.”

“Do you think of it as a penis?”

“No…its…its…it’s a dick, a COCK!” She said loudly as she began to breathe heavier and heavier, a look of obedience as well as lust clouding her eyes.

“Alicia, you’re a slut! You fantasize about me, a seventeen year old boy bending you over your desk and ramming my big hard cock into your slick, silken pussy?”

“Yes.” Alicia whispered.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes, Yes! YES!”

Justin walked to the side of the controlled teacher as he slipped a second transmitter into the inside pocket of her jacket, taking a few seconds to caress and squeeze her tits eliciting deep, guttural moans of pleasure from the controlled cougar. He grinned and sat back down. “And when you fantasize, what do you do?”

“I touch myself.” Alicia whispered, full of shame.

“You stroke your pussy. You finger fuck yourself.” Justin said, more like a command than a question.

“No. I…I have a…”

“A dildo? A Vibrator?” Justin smiled.

“A vibrator, yes.”

“Are you excited now?”

“God yes!” Alicia panted as she began breathing very hard.

“No vibrator here. You cannot leave. What are you going to do?”

“Oh!...Oh!...I need release!!! Please let me cum Justin, I’ll do anything!” Alicia said.

The school was empty now, the janitorial staff was even gone, it was the Friday before a long weekend, no one was left hanging around.

Justin smiled. “Then stand up and come over here.” He barked as he threw his arm across her desk, throwing its contents on the floor, it was books and papers, of course the iPhone remained in his hand, pointed at his beautiful new captive.

Alicia quickly came to his side of the desk and looked down at him, brushing a lock of golden hair from her face, a face with a look of need on it.

“Lose your pants and panties.” Justin ordered.

Alicia hesitated for a few seconds, but finally sunk her shoulders slightly in defeat. She was still fighting it, Justin knew it would take the powerful technology and drugs in his car, over the course of the weekend to turn her into a willing fuck doll, but his cock was paintfully straining his jeans and he needed to fulfill a four-year fantasy. Alicia undid the buttons on her slacks and slip them, along with a tiny red thong off onto the floor.

“Put your ass on the desk, spread your legs and play with yourself while you look at me.” Justin panted as he unzipped his fly, releasing his thick, seven-inch long cock from its strict confines.

Alicia complied, and it was only a few seconds before her masturbation caused her to shiver and scream with a massive orgasm.

Justin rose, his rock hard cock dripping pre-cum as he approached the hot MILF and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately and roughly as he thrust his cock into her drenched pussy.

“AAGGHHHHH!!!!!” Alicia screamed in blind pleasure as the young stud jackhammered his cock into her quivering cunt

“You’ve got me turned on Alicia.” Justin panted, kissing her again. “I guess my experiment worked huh?” He smiled evilly, the busty blonde was babbling incoherently, the transmitter in the pocket might be the cause, then again she was extremely repressed.

Finally Justin increased his tempo, erupting in a huge orgasm deep inside her pussy, coating her womb with his potent, young jizz.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!” Alicia cried out, wrapping her legs around her young master and holding him inside her as his cock spasmed, intent on milking his thick rod of every drop of spunk.

Justin smiled and released her, lowering her down onto the top of the desk where she breathed ragged breaths, squeezing her big tits through her jacket.

Justin stuffed his still-hard cock back into his jeans and looked down at the MILF. “Alicia, get dressed, write down your address. I’ll be at your house in an hour. Be sure you are waiting for me. You are to keep your jacket on at all times and do not, under any circumstances remove what I placed in it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Alicia panted as she sat up and slid her pants on.

“I’m keeping this honey.” Justin cooed, holding her soaking wet thong in his hand.

“Okay.”

“One hour Alicia.”

“Yes Justin.”

“Yes sir.”

Alicia hesitated ever so slightly. “Yes sir.”

Justin walked the teacher to her car and watched as she drove towards her home. He then pulled out his phone and disengaged the transmitter. He called home.

“Hey dad?”

“Yeah son.” His father, Paul panted on the other end.

“Its working dad, I’ve got her. That bitch is one hot fuck. I can’t wait to see what she’s like by Monday.”

“Great son. Let me know if there are any problems. I might come by later.” Paul said, more urgently.

“You okay?”

“Oh yeah, hold on.” There was an audible ‘pop’ as a feminine breathing could be heard. “Its my son, say hello.”

“H-hi Justin a-nnngggggppppphhhhhh.” The voice of his father’s lab assistant Katie could be heard followed by what Justin knew to be his father’s cock sliding back into her warm, soft mouth.

“Gotta go son, Katie is working with me this weekend, she’s going to be working hard, isn’t that right Katie?” Justin heard a soft ‘mmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm,’ before his father returned. “Be safe, don’t do anything stupid.”

“I won’t, have fun dad.”

“You too.”

Paul hung up and smiled as the bobbing head of his 28-year-old Asian lab assistant could be seen as she looked at him with her dark, almond-shaped eyes, she was an expert cocksucker, the main reason he kept her around. “That son of mine is a chip off the old block.” He said and smiled as he filled his assistant’s mouth with a huge wad of hot cum.

Justin made his way to Alicia’s condo, she had done descent in her divorce, her doctor ex gave her a generous monthly alimony payment, her condo in the Post Oak section of town was posh indeed, particularly for a teacher.. Justin wondered about taking her back to his place to live, he and his dad sharing her every day, all the time. “Hmmm that’s a thought.” Justin said and grinned. She was hot enough to be a stripper, as a MILF she would probably rake it in. Perhaps, with a little nanite infusion and surgery, she could give the hallowed halls of academia up of a life swinging from poles and giving head in the back room of a strip club.

Justin knocked on the door and waited patiently as the sounds of frantic shuffling and light gasps could be heard. Finally the door opened to Alicia’s disheveled and beet-red face. She was still clad in her clothes from school, though they were a mess.

“Hi Alicia. Are you ready to become a submissive fuck toy?” Justin smiled cruelly as he walked into her spacious condo, dragging her by the hand.

“Justin, please I-“ Her sentence was cut off by a hard slap to the face.

“I told you what my name is cunt, to you, its ‘sir.’ Are you incapable of understanding that!?” He shouted.

“N-no…no sir.” The hot MILF sobbed.

“Alright then. Now, with the proper respect a woman shows for a man, you may continue what you were saying.”

“P-please don’t do this…sir. I’m…I’m your teacher.”

“You still will be, until I graduate. Then you might be the live-in fuckdoll for me at college. Would you like that Alicia?” Justin teased.

“No!” Alicia flinched in fear when the teen raised his hand for another slap.

“I-I mean n-no sir.” She stammered quickly.

“See, your being such a good girl.” Justin said, reaching into Alicia’s jacket pocket and removing the ransmitter and attaching it to a small chain which he placed around her delicate neck.

“You are not to take this off. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” Alicia whispered, hanging her head low in shame.

Justin smiled at the position his new charge was in. He undid the buttons on her jacket and blouse as well as her pants. He tore them off Alicia, as she stood in a bright red demi bra which matched her thong, Justin eagerly popped one of her amazing tits out and caressed it, pinching the nipple gently.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Alicia moaned in pleasure. She hated herself for feeling such pleasure, and immediately thereafter, she began to sob.

“Now don’t be like that Alicia. Life as a completely brainwashed sex slave isn’t so bad…I guess, actually, I have no idea.” Justin laughed as he removed her bra and lightly pushed her onto her couch. He turned and removed a DVD from his bag. He placed a pair of specially designed glasses on his head and put the disk into the DVD player.

“Now here is the fun part honey.” Justin said to Alicia who looked at him in terror. “All you can do is watch the TV.” Justin cooed, caressing his teacher’s beautiful face, he slipped a set of ear buds into her ears and connected them to his iPhone. He picked the track titled “Alicia Enslaved #1” and pressed play as the TV screen erupted into a flurry of pulsing squares and circles in a variety of hues.

The screen’s seemingly random images were of course meticulously designed to break down resistance and create an attitude of complete subservience and obedience. Justin had actually aided his father’s research in this regard. His father was older, he didn’t know shit about iPhones, DVD burning, etc. Justin had enabled his father to create programs and the ability to subdue captives using technology which was hand-held, instead of warehouse-sized and was cheaper, relying on a lot more off-the shelf technology rather than customized electronics.

Justin looked down at Alicia, staring blankly at the screen breathing increasingly heavily and blinking on occasion, no other signs of life were evident…unless… Justin gently eased Alicia back into the couch and spread her creamy thighs a bit, enough to slide his hand down to her pussy. ‘Sure enough, soaking wet.’ Justin thought and smiled. He didn’t know exactly what was going on in her pretty little mind, but whatever it was it was turning her on to say the least.

Justin had about forty-five minutes until the program ended and decided to look around the place. Alicia wasn’t going anywhere. He raided her fridge and made a sandwhich…enslaving a beautiful, sexy teacher was hard work. Justin grinned as he looked through her bedroom and found numerous sexy pieces of lingerie, in fact the slutty MILF didn’t seem to have anything that wasn’t sexy, except maybe sports bras, but the alternative to wearing those was most undesireable; besides, with the size of Alicia’s tits they were still hot in one, at least Justin imagined. He selected a tight green bra and panty set and matching green heels for later. After a little searching, he also found her little friend, it wasn’t anything fancy, just a standard vibrator, Justin laughed at how many guys at school were jealous of this thing.

Justin returned downstairs with about ten minutes to spare and watched Alicia, now shivering slightly and breathing very hard, as if she were about to explode from sexual want, but there was no release available, so all she could do was watch her pretty, pretty spirals and colors and listen to her nice, relaxing music. Justin stripped, he had a long weekend to brainwash, mould and fuck senseless this hot piece of ass; he was going to use it.

Alicia closed her eyes and moaned softly as the program ended. Justin removed her earbuds and turned off the iPhone. More conditioning was to come, she would be his completely in a few hours, but for now, he wanted to fuck, and he knew without a doubt so did she.

“Alicia?” Justin said softly as he gently tunred her head so that her glassy eyes, with pupils so dialated they seemed to go to her eyebrows.

“Yessssssss?” Alicia purred. She had forgotten all the instructions he’d given her with the old transmitter, which he removed from her neck, her new induction and brainwashing was much deeper, much more permanent.

“How are you feeling my sweet little MILF?”

Alicia smiled and stretched, raising her arms over her head, making her perfect tits bounce and jiggle slightly. “I feel wonderful.”

Justin realized his cock was straining again, he could barely control his young instincts to throw the busty cougar down and fuck her senseless. But he found control. “What did you like most about your nice little movie?” Justin said massaging Alicia’s left tit, causing her to moan audibly and arch her back, grinding it into his palm.

“It was soooo good Justin…I can’t remember.” She giggled stupidly.

Justin smiled. “It was the part that said you’d belong to whoever fucked you first.” He said authoritatively.

“Oh yeah!” Alicia smiled. “I loved that part most of all!” She cooed.

Of course there was no part of the “movie” about obedience to her first post-brainwashed fuck, but it served to highlight to Justin just how well the process worked.

“Well then…I’m going to fuck you. Would you like that?”

Alicia stared at the teen wide-eyed and instinctively licked her red, pouty lips. “But…you’re…um…there’s like a reason we can’t fuck.” Alicia said with an adorable, confused look on her face.

“Whats that?” Justin asked smiling, guiding Alicia’s head downward so that her eyes focused on his rock-hard cock.

“Ummmm…because…oh God its so hard…ummmm…” She trailed off staring at his cock like it was the most beautiful thing in the universe.

“Well think about it for a while, I’m going to suck your tits.” Justin said as she turned her and layed her down on the plush sofa, bringing his young mouth to her two spectacular tits. Justin licked and sucked on her nipples, massaging the two jugs.

Alicia was screaming in lust, her eyes slammed shut thrashing under the young teen, she was seeing the pretty colors and spirals, they made her relaxed, soothed…horny as fuck. “Oh god!” She yelled.

“I’m going to fuck you now Alicia.” Justin panted kissing his teacher roughly.

“YES!!! FUCK ME JUSTIN!!! SLAM MY PUSSY!!!!”

Justin effortlessly slipped his hard cock into her steaming pussy. “OOOOHHH!!” Alicia screamed as her young stud began a slow, steady fuck of his hot, busty math teacher.

“NNNNGGGGGOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alicia screamed as her first orgasm rocked her. But Justin wasn’t finished. After fifteen more minutes and a second orgasm for Alicia, Justin increased his tempo, sliding his cock in and out furiously, until he shot what felt to be a gallon of hot cum deep inside his new slave’s dripping cunt.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!” Alicia screamed, she came so hard her eyes crossed, her senses numbed and her world spun into darkness, permeated with the constant flash of pretty spirals and colors…

Justin picked up Alicia’s limp body and carried her to her bedroom, laying her unconscious form on the bed. His cock raised to full attention again at the sight of her. ‘No, we need to totally mind-fuck this bitch.’ He reminded himself.

Justin let her rest while he brought some other tools of the brainwashing trade upstairs. Alicia was stirring, as she gradually opened her beautiful hazel eyes. “Mmmmm. Justin?” She mewed.

“Yes Alicia?”

“What’s…what’s going on?” She whimpered.

Justin smiled knowingly. The large bulk of the initial mind control had been done, but it needed to be hammered down. His father explained it as closing tohe door to the barn after the horses had been put in. If nothing was done, in about a day, her subconscious would still be a submissive slut, but she would be able to completely repress that. “We don’t want that do we?” He said condescendingly to his slave.

“What?” She said weakly.

“Nothing Alicia, you just aren’t feeling very well. But I have smoething here that will make you alllll better.” He grinned evilly as he took out a pre-loaded syringe containing a blueish, milky liquid, and deftly guided it towards the teacher’s creamy, exposed thigh.

“Ow!” Alicia winced, but didn’t resist. ‘I’m too tired, and Justin knows what he’s doing…I’ll let him take charge.’ She thought to herself as the drugs flwed into her vulnerable system and cascaded over her brain in a wave of unimaginable pleasure. “AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” Alicia screamed as her body shook in an uncontrollable orgasm, the most powerful one she had ever had.

Justin went to the bedroom TV and slipped another DVD into the machine. He wouldn’t need glasses this time, the messages in this one were too subtle for an unaffected mind to register and thus be affected by. Best of all, for the hour this program would take, he could fuck her while she watched, provided she didn’t take her eyes off the screen.

Alicia was barely conscious from the powerful hypnotic/narcotic drugs racing through her body. Justin smiled as he maneuvered her so that she was on her tummy her head pointed at the screen, eyes wide open now as the images on the screen, superficially the same as the last, poured out on the screen. Justin carefully slid a pillow under her pelvis and slipp the eqrbuds back into her ears, playing “Alicia Enslaved #2.”

Alicia watched intently and unresponsively as Justin entered her well-used pussy from behind sliding in and out and grunting at the older woman.

“You fucking hot slut! You didn’t know what you were in store for this weekend did you? You fucking whore!” Justin barked at Alicia who watched, her pussy beginning to automatically flex and release around Justin hard tool, causing her new master to moan in pleasure.

“Slut…fuck…obey…cock…whore…” Alicia said softly and in a robotic, monotone voice as the video entered its second half. This was proving to be too erotic for Justin who grasped her soft hips and thrust like an animal, finally groaning loudly as he erupted in thick ropes of cum, deep into the pliant, submissive teacher’s pussy. Justin pulled out, his young, teenaged cock actually deflating slowly. Justin layed on his back and closed his eyes for a minute. He knew his hot little alarm clock wouldn’t let him oversleep.

“AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!” Justin awoke with a start and immediately smiled evilly as Alicia, earbuds still in, with the DVD having shut off, fingering herself to a crushing orgasm in the same position she had been in when he put her there.

Justin sat up and grabbed the sexy MILF by her hair, pulling her up and onto him, turning her so that she lay on top of him, her large tits crushing against his toned chest.

“Did you enjoy your last movie honey?” Justin cooed as he began squeezing and stroking her ass with one hand and her thick, lustrous hair with the other.

“Mmmmmm…yesssssss master.” Alicia cooed with a dumb, drunk grin on her pretty face.

“Wonderful. You’re almost where you need to be slut.” Justin said, slapping her ass hard.

Alicia squealed in delight, kissing her teen master deeply and passionately. “Please hurry master, I can’t wait.” She said urgently.

Justin chuckled and squeezed her ass again. “Patience my whore…all good things come to little girls who wait.”

Alicia giggled stupidly. “Oh yeah!” Alicia looked down to Justin’s semi-erect cock and returned her gaze to her master. “Oh my god! Master…We’ve never…I mean I’ve never sucked your cock!” Alicia said out of genuine concern.

“I know bitch, so stop jabbering and suck it!” Justin said, roughly grabing her hair and thrustingng her head towards hi crotch.

Alicia giggled at the abuse. Justin was her master, she was his to do with as he pleased, slapping, spanking, hair pulling, whatever her young stud of a master wanted. Alicia tenderly licked and kissed his young shaft, almost shaking with lust at the thought of the yummy, hot cum loaded in his balls.

“Mmmmmmm.” Alicia moaned softly as Justin’s thick member filled her mouth. Alicia fell into her beloved cocksucking rhythm instantly, even though she hadn’t given head more than once or twice in her life. The old Alicia hated sucking cock, she had only done it a few times for her husband, and only after a lot of wine and only on very special occasions. But having her young stud’s cock in her warm, wet, wanting mouth was the best thing in the world, and she kissed, stroked and sucked with total abandon.

Justin was in total bliss. It was the best blowjob he had ever had. ‘My God this bitch can suck cock, I mean she is the best I’ve ever had! “I think we’ve found a new skill set for you Alicia.” Justin panted, the rumblings of a powerful orgasm building.

Alicia continued to look at her master with adoration and giggled.

“That’s it bitch! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna…CUM!” Justin shouted as his cock erupted in the MILF’s mouth.

Alicia didn’t want to miss a drop, as she hungerly kept sucking, intent to not lose a drop.

Justin roughly pulled her up to him by her hair. He kissed the slutty cougar passionately, Alicia reciprocating fully and enthusiastically, rubbing her shaved snatch against his slowly inflating cock again.

“That God for young cock.” Alicia barely whispered.

“What’s that baby?” Justin asked.

“Oh…I was just say’n thank God for young cock Master.” Alicia cooed. “You can get so hard after cumming so much so quickly…I love it.” She purred, stroking his dick back to full mast and deftly straddling him, sliding herself onto his now-throbbing tool.

“That’s why young dudes should be masters of all slutty MILFs like you Alicia.” Justin panted, his eyes closed as Alicia used all her new and improved techniques, learned from her nice videos, to rock his cock and his world.

“Yesssssss.” Alicia said huskily, as the teen cock in her twat pulsed and throbbed, causing extreme pleasure in her hyper-sensitive pussy. “Oh Master! Oh! Fuck! I’m…I’m…I’m CUUUMMMMMMMMMIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!” Alicia screamed but didn’t stop rocking, she couldn’t stop until her beloved master shot another load deep inside her. Justin finally did, having experienced so many orgasms in just a few hours, her young master was taking a long time to cum; of course that suited Alicia just fine, she fell on top of Justin’s chest, breathing raggedly, barely conscious after having four orgasms while riding his cock.

Justin looked at his delirious slave, she was giggling and whispering softly…it was gibberish, and she was whispering it to herself, but Justin loved what he saw, it just compounded the sense of control he felt over Alicia “You ready for the end honey?”

Alicia smiled and looked adoringly at Justin. “Yes Master…I adore you, make me your slave.” She whispered, kissing the teen stud deeply. As far as Alicia was concerned, she loved Justin more than anything else, she would never leave him and would do anything for him to prevent him from leaving her.

“Then lets get started.” Justin said, smiling evilly.

Alicia was seated at her dining room table, a plastic sheet on the cushion, so it wouldn’t get ruined. She had a bulky set of goggles on her head, with the ubiquitous iPhone in her ears, playing “Alicia Enslaved- Finale!” playing.

Justin grinned. “I’m going to give you another nice shot…afterwards you’ll do whatever it is I command.” He said coldly as he the needle of another pre-loaded syringe into her creamy thigh, causing her to shiver in pain for an instant. Just then saw her relax, he tied her to the chair, restraining her so she couldn’t move.

“Are you ready my pet?” Justin cooed.

“Yes Master.” Alicia said in a monotone voice as the goggles began their neurological onslaught, turning her already devastated brain into virtual jelly…once and for all.

This phase was very mundane, Alicia might as well have been asleep or even dead. Only her breathing, normal, slow and deep was a sign of life. All Justin could do was wait. He couldn’t touch her, any distraction and the third pahse, totally chaining her to him mentally and psychologically, would fail. Afterwards, Justin would be something like heroin and cocaine to her, both a physical and psychological addiction. She wouldn’t necessarily need to fuck him everyday, but she would need his dominance, his control…God how she needed it.

Finally, two hours later, the program ended. Justin removed the restraints and the goggles and looked affectionately at his beautiful, sexy, slutty and totally mind-controlled teacher. Alicia looked at her master and smiled seductively but adoringly. She silently pulled him towards her, and slid his cock into her waiting mouth, beginning a sensual and sweltering blowjob of her new Master.

Justin shot a powerful load of hot jizz down her eager and accepting throat. Alicia, red, sweating slightly and panting looked up at him, wiping a trickle of cum from her lips and hungerly licking her finger’s clean.

“You look disgusting cunt. Look at you, caked in sweat and cum and who knows what else. Go get your ass cleaned up, I set out some underwear for you, put it on when you are out of the shower. Understand?”

“Yes master.” Alicia said smiling, reveling in the verbal abuse, craving more. She hoped up, was kissed roughly and passionately by Justin and bounced off to take a hot shower.

Alicia sauntered downstairs in her green lingerie and matching heels, her hair was styled perfectly, as was her make-up, she wanted to look her very best for her master. She had shaved everywhere and applied her fine French body powder all over. She looked like a MILF goddess and felt like one too, she was all there for her master. But when she reached her living room, she saw another man had joined Justin. He was very fit, with graying hair and looked like Justin, but to her he was nothing, all that mattered was her master.

“I told you dad.” Justin smiled as the two men looked at the stunning MILF before them

“Come here slut.” Justin ordered, pushing Alicia down so that she kneeled before him, looking up in adoration. “This is my father. He and I are both your masters now. You will serve him as you serve me. Is that clear my little cougar?”

“Yes Master.” Alicia cooed, beginning to squirm as a flood of pleasure crashed into her obedient, tamed, submissive little brain.

“You did a great job, guess after college you can be my partner.” Paul said looking at the submissive MILF, only a few years younger than he and smiling lecherously.

“Only if it pays well.” Justin joked.

“I’ll tell you what, a bitch’s place is serving her man. I’d like to sample that pussy. You game?”

“Hell yeah!”

Paul grasped Alicia’s upper arm, helping her to her feet. “Then lets tap this ass son.”

Alicia found herself in excstacy, deep-throating Paul’s nine-inch cock, slurping and massaging it as if her life depended on it, all the while Justin’s young, verile cock slid in and out of her tight, virgin asshole.

“MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Alicia moaned as her body shook with another orgasm. Finally Justin couldn’t contain it anymore and shot a huge wad of cum deep into Alicia’s firm, bubble butt, causing her to thrash in pleasure as a crushing orgasm rocked her. This caused Paul to faire a huge geyser of cum down Alicia’s willing and able throat, as she eagerly gobbled up rope after rope of sticky, delicious cum.

Alicia fell into a deep over-sexed sleep as the father and son dressed and went downstairs. They had plans for sweet Alicia, and no matter what they were, she would be behind them wholeheartedly.

The next months, Justin’s final year of high school were a blur, he received his scholarship for biology at UT, and was accepted to the varsity football team. But the best part of that year…seventh period. Where he watched his slutty, slave MILF educate her class in math, and, unintentionally, how to keep every teenaged cock in class hard as a rock. Gone were drab pant suits. Beginning on the Tuesday after her enslavement, Alicia showed up for work in a low-cut, silk blouse and tight plaid skirt, only two inches above the knee, Justin and Paul didn’t want her to get fired…yet. She topped off her look with six-in stiletto heels and silk stockings.

Justin kept his secret to himself with one exception. He shared his slutty little slave with his best friend Jamal, who proved quite good at keeping the secret. Alicia proved to be superb at every single disgusting and depraved sexual act that was ever asked of her. Her condo turned into a sin den for her to pleasure Justin, Paul and Jamal on demand. Her only purpose in life was work, exercising (which she did constantly when not working, sleeping and fucking) and pleasuring her masters.

Finally, when the year ended, Alicia sold the condo and quit teaching once and for all. She moved in with Justin and Paul. She married Paul later that summer, becoming Justin’s stepmother, which made his constant fuck-sessions with her all the more hot. Neither Paul nor Justin had any love for the cunt, maybe some lustful affection, but no love. But for Alicia, every degredation, slap, spanking, fuck, suck and stroke told her she was loved, she was there for pleasure…nothing more, but then again she didn’t want anything else.

She started at one of Houston’s most exclusive strip clubs in August, as Justin and Jamal were leaving for Austin. She gave them a very special, private dance in the basement of Justin’s home, where his father had installed a stripper’s pole.

Justin had a goodbye fuck with his stepmother before he left for college. He brought with him the tools of enslavement, apparently the school flirt, Rebecca Armstrong was going to UT too…’interesting possibilities.’ Justin thought to himself and smiled.

EPILOGUE:

Justin looked out the window of his new office overlooking downtown Houston and the expanse of lush flat green land that seemed to go in all directions for ever. His dad had hired him, of course Justin deserved it, he had made his father’s work more available and accessable, meaning more institutions could afford it, meaning more money for his father’s company.

“Excuse me, Justin?” His new secretary, a young nineteen year old with a body to die for said cracking open his door.

“Yeah?”

“Your step mother is here to see you.”

Justin grinned. “Right on time.”

Alicia sauntered into the room, wearing a white trench coat, red heels and sunglasses.

“Hi baby.” Justin said, undoing the buttons on her coat ahd removing it off her firm shoulders, she was nude underneath.

“Hello master.” Alicia cooed as she kissed him passionately.

“I’ve actually missed you.”

“Oh…God I’ve missed you soooooo much Master.” Alicia purred, kneeling and unzipping her step-son’s fly, sliding his semi-erect cock into her mouth. Her patented blowjob ensued, driving Justin to the edge quickly.

“Justin, I want that report in twenty-“ Paul said as he entered his son’s office without looking up. He smiled at the sight of his lovely trophy wife deep-throating his son’s cock, oblivious to his entry.

“Yeah dad, just let me finish up here.” Justin panted.

“Make it forty minutes.” Paul said, closing the door and smiling. “Chip off the old block.” He said…

THE END