The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Her a Lesson: In the Dungeon of the Dragon

by Griz T. Orc

Chapter 2

After she put the cloak back on, Abbie continued with the game, narrating us out of the village on a trip to the Stormterror Mountains, where the fearsome dragon had taken the tavernkeeper’s virgin daughter.

“And as you travel along, you hear the sound of impish giggles. Rustling in the bushes. Before you can react—oh, actually… both of you. Stand up. Stand over there, would you?” Abbie asked while she took out her phone, texting away with both thumbs.

“Sure.”

“Fucking make me. Oh right. You’re not the boss of me, are you?”

I stood in the middle of the room, then pointed my wand at Taylor. “Irresistible Pull.

“That’s not… that doesn’t work… I’m not… going to…” Taylor grabbed onto the arm of the couch and held on tight, as if it’d been turned on its side and she was going to fall off if she let go. And then she did let go, stumbling over towards me until she had to cushion the impact with her chest against mine. Just a beat later, she was leaning into a long, passionate kiss. That part wasn’t in the original rules, but I greatly appreciated the other Stern sister adding it in. “Stupid fucking wand.”

“Okay. We’re in position. What, have you got some props? Going to project some video up on the screen?” I asked as Abbie finally put down her phone.

“This ain’t amateur hour. Now, as the two of you walk along that forest road, and before you can react, you’re ambushed… by a trio of evil goblins!”

Abbie shouted out that last part, and that was the girls’ cue. They raced down the stairs, then surrounded Taylor and I, giggling and snarling in turn while they brandished oversized hollow plastic clubs from some Halloween store. They all had their hair dyed pink—or was that wigs?—along with a layer of pale green makeup over every inch of visible skin. They were dressed in tiger-print skirts and tube tops, though next to Taylor these things were downright conservative. The loincloth covered so much they might be wearing panties underneath for all I knew, and the tube tops had enough fabric that they covered their breasts top to bottom with a few inches extra on either side. If it wasn’t such a shock, it could have been sexy, but more important that.

“Hand over your gold and slavemeat!”

“Surrender and maybe we’ll show mercy!”

“Maybe you want to be our new boyfriend!”

All three were firmly rooted in their characters, and I could only assume that character was ‘sex-crazed horny bimbo cavewomen’. Which… not a bad aesthetic.

Just one problem.

“Fucking christ, Abbie!” My voice hadn’t cracked in years, but if anything was going to do it, this was it. “You can’t do this!”

“Looking some gift horses in the mouth, huh? Time out.” Abbie got up from her chair and stepped forward as she made the hand sign, and all three girls stopped shuffling around in a circle, standing at attention, no longer paying attention to anything.

“Taylor, did you know that… Taylor?” The elder Stern sister was standing at attention too, and while she didn’t look like a serenex’d zombie, she wasn’t paying any attention to me even when I grabbed her by the shoulder.

“I called a timeout, remember? Just a little something something in case things start moving too fast. Or you start throwing a hissy fit.”

“Hissy fit? I’m not joking, Abbie. This is illegal, you can’t just…”

Abbie snorted, then grabbed one of the girls from behind, pulling her body against herself. Even a shortstack like Abbie was taller than her, which meant her breasts were spilling over the ‘goblin’’s shoulder. “Oh no, you’re right. We totally can’t just drug these girls. Brainwash them. Then bend them over and rape their virgin pussies. Gosh, that’d be illegal!”

I put my foot down. “This is different.”

“Is it? Because I remember being naked on your lap, feeling up your bulge even though you thought I was at the ripe, tender age of seventeen.”

“That was different!”

“Uh huh. Right. Me and Taylor, we’re step-sisters. I totally got held back that one year, so luck you, I was totally legal at the time. Wink!”

I pinched the bridge of my nose. “...why do you always have to say wink when you bring that up?”

“Because it doesn’t fucking matter, you pussy.” To be clear, I am not a pussy. “Those laws were written by the same wrinkled fucks that said you shouldn’t make the school your harem. That you shouldn’t force two straight sisters to make out with each other. The guys that’d fry your ass in the chair if they knew even 1% of the shit you did. Come on. Are you even listening to yourself? Illegal.”

She had a point, much as it made my stomach churn to hear it. I had done some… questionable things over the past few years, but at the end of the day, I never wanted to get anyone hurt. “Okay, but Abbie. These girls are too young to con…”

I couldn’t even finish the sentence, and I had to endure the well-deserved eye-roll Abbie gave me.

“Look. We drug and brainwash freshmen every year as it is. It’d be impossible to keep your secrets otherwise. If you’re okay with that, then, hey. No one is forcing you to fuck these sluts. They’re just here for some dungeons and/or dragons. But…” She pointed an accusing finger at me. At my crotch. At the straining bulge in my crotch. “...I know what’d make you feel better. And don’t worry. These girls are all already eighteen at least. Wink.”

Why oh why did she have to add the ‘wink’? Every single time.

Abbie walked back to her chair, giving Taylor a nice hard slap on the ass on her way, then settled down and looked at me from behind the DM Screen. “Time in.”

“Ow!” Taylor jumped, rubbed her ass, then glared at the goblin—the ‘goblin’—behind her. “Watch it, brat!”

“Now, now.” Abbie lowered her head behind the screen some more so Taylor couldn’t see the guilty smile. “Simulated violence only. And speaking of, lemme just roll some initiative for you.”

It occurred to me that this was the first time I’d seen her take the dice out, dropping five d20s down into a dice tower. One black, one pink, and three red.

“Okay, so that’s Miki first, Tay Tay the Barbarian Bimbo, the other two gobbo sluts, and finally, the Big C-Dawg!. Miki! What are you gonna do?”

Miki was the bustiest of the three, but that put her just under the range of a C-cup if I had to guess, two perky teacup shaped breasts outlined tight against the fabric of her top. Hard to tell through the makeup, but the olive shape of her eyes made me think she was Japanese. Well, that and the name. Like the other two, she was skinny as a rail and the top of her head didn’t even come up to my shoulder.

“Um! I’ll attack?”

This time, Abbie didn’t reach for the dice. “You swing your heavy wooden club at the wizard… only for it to bounce off of his mage armor! The impact cracks like thunder, and sends you off your feet.” As Abbie narrated, Miki pantomimed the actions in slow motion.

“Oh nooo…” Miki gave an unconvincing wail as she was ‘tossed’ to the carpet. As it turned out, the girls were wearing panties. Black thongs tied on the sides with a knot that could come loose with the lightest of tugs. “I’m… I’m prone?”

“Spread your legs a little more, goblin slut. Okay, Sis, you’re up. What are you gonna do?”

Taylor looked over at the goblin that had slapped her ass earlier. “I’m gonna bitch slap the smug of that one.”

“Taylor…” I warned the girl.

Abbie didn’t care though, because I already heard the dice rolling. “Okay, that’s an unarmed attack with a minus one penalty for the 8 strength, meaning you deal… zero damage!”

“I’ll show you zero damage.” Taylor darted forward and swung her right arm with all of her strength… and whiffed, the goblin girl barely able to backstep out of the way.

“Taylor!”

“She started it! I’m just gonna—”

Calm Emotions!” I used one of the spells from the booklet that looked like it would come in handy for… well, just about any situation involving Taylor, really.

And it worked. Immediately, Taylor’s shoulders sagged and she turned away from the goblin and towards me. The snarl on her face was gone, replaced with the dead-eyed boredom I’d seen from so many students in the classroom, day after day.

So many.

“Don’t tell me to fu… to calm down or whatever.” Taylor said with the same level of venom she’d use when wondering out loud if she should have tacos or burgers for dinner. “I’m not your pet or whatever.”

“Well, this is a game. Don’t try and physically assault little… don’t assault anyone, alright?”

Taylor rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

I shook my head. Seeing that the outburst had been tempered, Abbie kept the ball rolling, rolling more dice. “Wanting to avoid the skanky barbarian with anger management issues, Sandy and Sofia focus their attention on Mr. Wizard… but are unable to penetrate his defenses.”

“Hya!”

“Waha!”

Both of the goblins made a show of twirling their clubs and knocking themselves over, landing next to Miki, all three devolving into a fit of giggles, their hands all over each other.

I was starting to think that Abbie had no idea how to run a game of dungeons and dragons.

Or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Alright, C-dawg. You’re up!”

I went down to one knee next to Miki and studied her. The girl’s cheeks were flushed, and she had a light sheen of sweat that was already starting to get the makeup running, showing me the ivory pale skin underneath. She was staring right back up at me, legs spread, and while one hand gripped the shag carpet, the other was tracing the black fabric of her thong with her fingertip. “Please, Mr. Wizard. I’m just a little goblin. I’m not worth much xp at all.”

I reached forward, brushing her fingers with my own, pressing into those panties… and felt the slick heat of her pussy. I pressed in with my fingertip and pushed that fabric an inch inside of her, eliciting a sharp, needy gasp from the girl.

“Looks like one consenting gobbo, if you ask me,” Abbie called out.

“Fucking hell, Canon.” It looked like the calm emotions spell had mostly worn off, and Taylor wasn’t on board, though whether that was from some moral line in the sand or jealousy, I didn’t… okay, it was definitely the jealousy. Taylor had been medically diagnosed as a sociopath last year, to varying levels of surprise from everyone in our circle. “Hutchings was bad enough. Please tell me you’re not really going to do this?”

“I…”

My greed and conscience were playing tug of war for my soul. It was a familiar feeling, but back then, it felt like they were going to split my psyche right down the middle. The thing that made me hesitate this time though… my conscience was hardly putting up a fight.

“I’ll cast Command: Jacky.”

“Jack-O. Like jack-o-lantern,” Abbie corrected.

I brought out the wand, pointed it at Mike. “Command: Jack-O.

“Atta boy! Girls, you rolled a one on those will saves. So line up!”

“Yes, Dungeon Mistress!” All three replied in practiced unison, and then they… well, they did whatever a Jack-O was.

As it turns out, I really like this Jack-O. All three girls bent over in front of me, their legs spread but extended out straight while their flexible bodies were bent over until their chins were resting on the carpet, contorting their bodies in a sharp A-shape, asses and pussies on display like they were begging to be bred.

“Come on. It’s not even gonna fit on twats that tiny. Be like trying to fuck a thimble.” I had no idea if Taylor was trying to be an angel or devil perched on my shoulder. “Don’t tell me you’re more interested in this jailbait than you are with—”

I held the wand up in front of Taylor’s face and she froze, “Don’t you dare—”

Command: Jack-O.

Four pussies lined up now, and Taylor’s long, long legs and heart-shaped ass just made that contrast all the sharper. I flipped the metal curtain over, letting it dangle down the small of her back, and shoved two fingers inside, and there was more hot pussy drool dripping out than Miki.

“Fuck… this position isn’t as easy to hold as it looks…” Taylor whined, but she didn’t make any attempt to try and get out of it.

“Just need some more practice,” the goblin next to her said. “The really hard part is not falling over when you’re getting fucked.” As her sweat soaked up the sweat, she was showing a golden tan underneath, and there was just a slight twang of a LatinX accent to her playful voice.

“...this isn’t you girls’ first time?” I had to ask.

“No, sir.” The third goblin had freckles on her thighs, just enough to be cute without distracting, and she sounded so serious it was hard to believe her panties were just as soaked as the rest. “But we did practice staying stable while bumping our crotches against each other. Mistress said that you would want our first time, though I’m afraid none of us have our hymens intact.”

My cock twitched in the open air. Popping cherries really did give me a special thrill, but the blood was something I could do without, really. Hymens weren’t the hermetic seals so many dudebros thought they were, and rather than getting popped like a bubble, they would stretch and adjust over time, and just being active with things like horseback riding or gymnastics or simply exploring her own body was enough to take care of that.

“Sir. I like that. So let’s begin at the start of the line.” A line of clear juices stretched out as I untied her panties and pulled them away.

“Ready, sir!” She flexed, then went on her tiptoes, lifting her ass just a few inches higher.

I had to bend my knees to get my cock low enough for her socket and gripped her hips. She was just as tight as she looked, so I had to go slower than I normally did with my girls. Every step of the way though, she was moaning and pushing back against me, aroused in the way that only a highly illegal and unethical drug could make you aroused.

“Hahhh…! I surrender!” she breathed out as I plumbed the last few inches of her depths. “I c-can’t win against your cock, Sir!”

“And Sandy goes down! That’ll be one hundred xp for you. Just nine hundred more till you level up.” Abbie said from the floor, perched on her knees and looking up at me. “But then, I don’t know. If you have this much trouble with one measly little goblin, you’re probably doomed from the start.”

I tried to think of a witty comeback. Some sexy dirty talk. Even some snide sarcasm would have been better than nothing. But no. I was at a loss for words, too focused on claiming this girl’s virginity, waiting for that perfect moment when she came, clenching down on my cock, then pulling out to move to the next girl.

“Your tiny little club is no match for my… oh god! Wow!” Unlike the first ‘goblin’, her body yielded to me immediately after the first push. And still revved up without cumming, I didn’t waste time slowly building up a rhythm. No, I let her have it right from the getgo, and whatever routine she’d rehearsed was completely forgotten as she was reduced to nothing but screams and moans.

I let her cum on my cock three times before I pulled out, and as soon as I did, her body collapsed like a pile of wet noodles, splayed out on the carpet next to her friend.

“And Sofia goes down! Another hundred xp in the bag, C-Dawg!”

Two down, two to go.

“You may have beaten my sisters, but I swear on the honor of all goblinkind, I shall resist you with every fiber of my… line?”

Still on her knees, Abbie gave Miki a slap on the ass, not quite hard enough to leave a handprint. Or maybe the streaking green makeup was hiding it. “There are no lines! You’re supposed to be improvising! Roleplaying!”

“Yeah, but we had a line for this, and I thought it was really good. I shall resist you with… uh… oh fuck! Hahhh!!!”

As I started pumping into Miki, I reached down and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head up off the floor so I could then walk her over to the wall. That Jack-O pose might have been a nice novelty, but now that I was riled up, I didn’t want to worry about knocking her over.

“Hahh… hahh… oh fuck… hahhh!!”

“Here’s your line. You love being my tiny goblin slut,” I growled into her ear.

“Love being… goblin slut..!”

“You’re nothing but a goblin fucktoy.”

“Nothing but… fucktoy!”

It didn’t matter how motivated she was. I was hammering into her so fast and hard she couldn’t even string a full sentence together.

I loved that so damn much.

“Nyaaaha! Hahhhh!!! It’s hot! Oh wow, it’s so hot! Sir, your cum! God… you’re going to get me pregnant…!”

When I pulled out, she sagged to the ground just like the others, and I dropped onto the nearest seat; in this case, that meant my naked ass on the glass coffee table. Cold.

“Not bad. First encounter cleared with the hat trick.” Abbie said as she crawled over towards me, her mouth flying straight to my cock for cleanup duty. It was pavlovian at this point. If there wasn’t some other fantasy slut of mine already worshiping my cock, Abbie made sure to clean it off in seconds of cumming. “How’s that feel?”

“I don’t…” Looking down at the three girls, I could feel a healthy dose of guilt coming in alongside that post-nut clarity. “Can’t believe you talked me into this.”

“Fucking hell, Canon! You’re not a teenager, so why the hell did you squirt your peashooter already without getting to the grand prize, you fucking—”

“Time out.” Abbie cut Taylor off, and once again the rest of the room froze. Though it was curious that while the ‘goblins’ stayed in the same prone positions, Taylor laid down on her stomach as well. Abbie must have seen my confusion. “Oh yeah. Isa helped with that one. Put in some redundancies.”

“My first thought was, when I say time out, they freeze. But you know how fuckin’ literal serenex makes bitches. So when I say time out, they don’t freeze. They stay in the same place but make themselves as comfortable as can be, then start slowly counting to a thousand. If I say you-know-what, they reach a thousand, or if they feel unsafe, they can move again. But once they start moving, they forget everything that happened in time out.” Abbie shrugged. “That way, even if I get a heart attack or some dumb shit, they aren’t gonna be frozen forever.”

Now that was a grim thought. And of course Isa would have considered it. No one knew more about the way serenex worked better than her. She’d confessed little loopholes in her programming a half-dozen times over the years. Futile as she knew it was, she never stopped trying to get out from under my thumb.

I shook my head, didn’t want her getting me off-topic.

“Abbie, I’m not going to start adding freshmen to my harem. They’re too young.”

“Mmmhmm.” Abbie pulled my balls out of her mouth with a wet pop, then stood up and retrieved her phone. When she turned it to face me, I saw my zoned out face.

“No limits. Not a pussy. If they’re hot, I deserve them. Seniors, Juniors… whatever. Who can stop me?”

I swallowed, looking away from the phone. “You… you made me say that.”

“Puh-lease. If I was in charge of your fantasy slut scenarios, you’d be in love with eating pussy. Like hell I’d encourage something that stupid.”

“You’re lying. It’s not… I’m not…” I’m not a pussy. Not a pedophile either though! Not an ephebophile either though. Well, sure, the technical definition was girls aged 15-19, and I spent more time with the senior class than any woman even close to my age, but… but…

“Calm down, dude. You look like you’re gonna faint.” Abbie pulled herself up and took a seat on the coffee table with me. I felt her hand on top of my head, and when she pulled to use her chest like a pillow, I didn’t resist. “Yeah. You’ve got that caveman Id of yours that totally wants to stick his dick in whatever gets it hard. But, you’ve also got that mostly rational ego and totally neurotic Superego that are way too freaked out by that idea. And I’m not gonna throw them under the bus just so you can get your jollies. You’re enough of an asshole as it is.”

“Abbie… look. Look at what we… look at what I did!” My chest was feeling tight. My sweat felt cold. I couldn’t taste the bile in my throat, not yet, but any minute it’d start coming.

Abbie didn’t say anything. There was a long pause, silence filling the room, the only sound the ragged breathing of the goblins as they continued to recover. We were stewing in what we’d just done. Thinking of how we could ever recover from it. Abbie was the most confident and self-assured person I knew, but even she couldn’t escape this guilt.

So things were quiet.

Only to be broken by her grating laugh. Sexy and cute as she was, I never liked her laugh. No matter what, I couldn’t shake the feeling that she was laughing at me, not with me. And it couldn’t be more obvious in this case.

“I told you! All of these girls are eighteen at least. Hold tight.”

I nearly fell off the coffee table as she abruptly stood up and walked to the kitchenette. She opened up one of the drawers, then came back with a passport and three driver’s licenses.

“What…” They looked real. Felt real. But then, I had my students producing gallons of serenex every year. Forging a fake ID wasn’t that much of a stretch.

“This is what took the longest goddamn time. Catfishing these shrimps into thinking that if they wanted a shot at the Olympics, there was no better place to come than good ’ol GHS. We’ve got the best goddamn gymnastics program in the country, y’know?”

“There’s no way you…”

“Time in!”

Taylor slowly rose back up into the bent over Jack-O pose, then finished her thought from earlier, “—pedo simp!”

Abbie ignored her, clapping her hands together, “Okay, girls, show him your special talent.”

“Yes, Mistress!” The three girls jumped back to their feet, then stretched as they stood in a line next to each other.

“One…” said Sofia.

“Two…” said Miki

“Three!” said Sandy.

In perfect, practiced unison, all three girls raised their legs up into the, a perfect 180-degree vertical split while they bent over into a 90-degree angle. Miki’s lips went against Sofia’s pussy. Sandy in Miki’s pussy, lapping up the cum I’d filled her with. And Sandy fingering herself, fingers pumping in and out.

“Hardest part was getting them to orgasm in that position, but once I had them thinking about getting fucked by you, it was easy.” Abbie said as we both watched. After a few seconds, she gave me an elbow to the ribs. “Close your mouth. You’ll catch flies that way.”

“Abbie, if your breath didn’t smell like my cum, I’d kiss you.”

Another elbow to the ribs. Harder this time.

“Save the sweet talk for the girl that likes it.”

“Fuck off,” Taylor spat. “If all I’m doing is watching this cringe-as-fuck amateur hour, I’d rather go home. Call me an uber, Abbie, or swear to god, I’m gonna make you regret—”

“Time out.” This time, I could appreciate the cuteness of Abbie’s laugh. When she looked at me and smiled, I was tempted to kiss her, cumbreath or no. “How about it, stud? Ready for round two?”

“Bring it on.”

“You asked for it. But don’t worry, these next girls are totally legal.”

“Abbie, don’t you dare say—”

“Wink!”