The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Everyone else seems to have one of these, I don’t want to feel left out. All of the main page’s disclaimers apply. This story contains mind control, homosexual sex, intercourse with a minor, etc. If any of this offends you, please don’t read, I certainly don’t want to hear it. If you are a minor yourself, it’s past your bedtime, does your mother know you’re reading this?

Teacher’s Pet

I’m going to confess a secret only one other soul knows... I’m a teacher’s pet. No, not one of those obnoxious apple polishers that try to weasel better grades by kissing ass. I mean the term “teacher’s pet” in a much more literal fashion. He owns me, I am his obedient slave.

It all started my freshman year in high school. I was enrolled in Mr. Wood’s Intro to Psychology class. The class was rumored to be one of the hardest in the district and more than lived up to it’s billing. School has always come easy to me and studying was usually a foreign concept, but I had to study like mad to pull an A in that course.

Mr. Woods turned forty that year and had the look of a man who used to be quite handsome but was now slowly succumbing to middle age. He sported thick glasses, his hairline was fighting a losing battle and beginning to recede, and he was cultivating a small pot belly. We used to mock him behind his back, snickering at the tight pants and shirts he wore, joking that no one had told him his twenties were long over. But we never could have expected what he had in store for us. He’d been a military man, working years for military intelligence before getting his teaching credentials. It was there he’d learned and developed tricks with subliminal messages and hypnosis. I now know that he’d used these on every video we ever watched, spending hours implanting code words and triggers for him to exploit at will. Normally it was aimed at making his classes better students, more compliant and driven; And it worked, kids I knew to be bored and failing other classes excelled in Mr. Woods’, listening with rapt attention and studying nightly.

But Mr. Wood’s had different plans for us, our commands demanded obedience and rewarded total compliance with feelings of bliss. Some messages edged toward sexual in nature, hidden from us, only to be unlocked when he so desired.

This brings us to our first encounter... Psych was my last class of the day and as I was putting my book in my backpack Mr. Woods stopped me on my way out the door.

“Adam, could you stay for a minute? I’d like to talk to you.”

Pausing for a moment, waiting for the stragglers to drift out, he said the words that would forever change my life, “Teacher’s pet.”

My mind went blank, eyes glassed over, “Can you hear me Adam?”

“Yes...” My own voice sounded distant, hollow.

“Will you obey my every command without question?” Not that I noticed in my present state but his voice was drenched with anxiety.

“Yes...”

Hearing the proper response he proceeded with more confidence, his voice stronger, “How does it make you feel to do everything I say?”

“Very good sir...”

“Listen to my voice Adam, you need to obey my voice.”

“Need to obey your voice...”

“You find my voice powerfully arousing don’t you?”

I couldn’t deny it, before then, I’d never harbored a homosexual thought, but the mere voice of this man was giving me the biggest erection of my life, “Yes sir...”

“Adam, you are my slave now.”

“Yes, Mr. Woods...”

“Repeat the words.” His voice was authoritarian, exerting control.

“I am your slave now...” Hearing myself say those words aroused me even more. At that moment I’d never wanted to please someone so badly.

“Now my slave, undress.”

“Yes, Mr. Woods...”

Before I could begin undressing he took my head in his hands and his eyes held mine captive, “Adam, from now on you will address me as Master or Sir, understood?”

“Yes Master, I understand.” Satisfied, he released me and slowly I undressed while he locked the door and closed the window blinds. As the last rays of sunlight were blocked out I slipped off my boxers and exposed my erect penis. The look of approval on his face sent a shudder of pleasure down my spine.

“Turn around, let me look at you.” The voice ordered, even through that air of command I could hear the lust.

“As you command Master.” I did a slow turn, making sure my Master got a good look at his acquisition. I found myself thoroughly enjoying being on display for him.

“Listen to me carefully Adam...” This went without saying, his voice by this point was so mesmerizing his every word was etching itself in my mind. “... I want you to sit at my desk and grade yesterday’s test. Then sit in the desk facing the TV. I’ve prepared a video for you. Watch it twice, then you may get dressed and go home. You will remember nothing except that you agreed to be my teacher aide. Tonight, your dreams will be filled with images of yourself being submissive to me. Tomorrow you’ll awaken well-rested but aware of your dreams and extremely aroused. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master, I understand and will obey...” Then he squeezed my naked ass and left the room, leaving me a key to get out and locking it behind him. I felt tremendous loss when he left but I quickly went to the desk and went to work. Perhaps if I did well enough, he would reward me. I watched the tape as the Master ordered, I don’t even remember what it was about, not that it mattered. I know now the tapes were just tools to program me to his liking.

The next morning I woke refreshed, energized ... and horny. I masturbated to curb my arousal but as I did, thoughts of Mr. Woods flashed unbidden into my mind. I came to the image of him spanking me.

At school all day I was distracted, moving on autopilot from class to class in a daze. That is, until Mr. Woods class, where I sat hypnotized, absorbed by his powerful voice. I was also painfully aware of my hardening cock, the reason made all the more clear as my dreams from the previous night flooded back. After class I stayed to act as his teacher aide. as the last student walked out he shut and locked the door. I was confused but before I could speak up he cut me off, “Teacher’s pet.”

Entranced, I stood there, my mind a blank slate for him.

“Now Adam, my slave, close the blinds.”

“Yes Master.” I obeyed and returned to stand in front of him.

“Good, now strip and get on your knees.” Next thing I knew I was kneeling before him naked, fully aroused by his control over me.

“Take off my pants.” I unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants, closely followed by his briefs. His cock was already hard with the knowledge that I was at his mercy, willing to do anything he ordered. He led me, still on my knees, under his desk and sat in his chair.

“You now worship my cock.”

“Yes Master, I worship your cock...” And I did, I couldn’t tear my eyes away from it, or from him stroking himself inches from my face.

“Give me a blowjob my little cockslave.” I began licking and teasing him, gradually taking him all into my mouth, working my tongue up and down his shaft and circling the tip. The purpose of the previous days video was clear, I had been trained to give Mr. Woods a perfect, customized blowjob. Given my newfound talent, it didn’t take long for him to cum and I swallowed every drop like a reward and licked him clean.

He allowed me to dress, minus my underwear, which he kept as a reminder of his ownership. Then he proceeded to alter my memory of the afternoon’s events to one of a more acceptable teacher/student atmosphere. Before he dismissed me for the weekend gave me a video to take home and watch.

The minute I got home the tape was in the VCR, I didn’t give a thought as to why I was so eager to watch it, I just felt I had to. Upon finishing it I found myself rewinding and watching again, and again. That night as I masturbated I couldn’t get Mr. Woods out of my head and finally surrendered to the fact that I was attracted to him. The weekend passed agonizingly slowly, I found myself dying to go back to school. Any free moment I had I would pop in the video and sit on the couch, engrossed.

Finally Monday came and the rest of my classes dragged by but I found myself waiting in my desk while he closed and locked the door (we had watched a video so the blinds were already drawn). I could feel that I was flushed, afraid that somehow he was aware of my burgeoning homosexual hunger and that he was the subject of my fantasies.

“Teacher’s pet.” All my paranoia fled with the rest of my thoughts as that godlike voice uttered the trigger and I was plunged back into a trance state

“How may I serve you Master?”

“Strip down to your underwear.” As I stripped down, I noticed two things. First, except for my crotch, I was hairless from the neck down, completely shaved. The second thing... I was wearing black women’s panties (Later I would check my drawer and every pair of underwear was either white, black, or pink silk, bikini cut women’s panties, mostly pink. Apparently I was also partial to Victoria’s Secret).

“Good boy Adam. Now turn around.” The approval in his voice was clear and heightened my desire. I obeyed and he stepped behind me and cupped my ass with firm, rough hands, “Very nice. I see running has given you quite a tight little butt.” Kissing my neck he manually turned me and guided me to my knees. Without waiting for instructions I freed his cock and took him into the back of my throat. Master Woods has weakened my gag reflex with the conditioning so I was able to take his considerable size all the way in. Massaging his ass while I sucked he eventually came and I swallowed gratefully.

“Stand up slave and bend over my desk.” I complied and he began spanking me, driving me deeper into a fog of lust with every slap of his hand on my panty-clad ass.

When he finally slid off my panties I was extremely aroused, so much so that I whimpered audibly when he stopped touching me to take something from his bottom drawer. He lubed himself up and reached around and took my cock in slick hands as he began to penetrate me. As he slipped into my virgin asshole knew I belonged to him. I was his, a possession, his boytoy, a complete sex slave, concerned only with pleasing him. Moaning, I pressed against him, taking him deeper inside me.

Powerful thrusts coupled with my now full-scale homosexual heat and a new submissive nature drove me to the most explosive orgasm of my life as his hot seed spilled into my waiting ass. As I came I surrendered even my conscious mind into slavery to my Master.

Now I am approaching graduation and nothing has changed. I have spent the last four years in servitude to Master Woods. He never needed the trigger phrase after that day, I wanted him, needed him, loved him. Whenever we were alone I openly worshipped him, in public I silently adored him. With a little bargaining he was able to retain me as histeacher aide each of the following years and I also served as his assistant track coach (Nothing helps you cool down after a long run better than shower sex with your coach).

Naturally I’ve decided to stay here for school and attend college on scholarship with a major in Psychology. Master Woods has generously offered me the “spare bedroom” in his house. My parents agreed that it would give me room for independence while Mr. Woods could keep a watchful eye. I doubt there will be much independence but I can’t wait for that watchful eye...