The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts

by mypenname3000

Chapter Thirteen: Twins Charitable and Incestuous Passion

Saturday had arrived. I was eager for the fundraiser. We had to help those girls who couldn’t afford to purchase sexy clothes to tease with their bodies. The poor things were forced to go naked. They didn’t have to. An alluring skirt that just covered their asses and a blouse that was so thin their nipples poked through were enough.

I left my apartment with my three sex slaves. Cassandra wore her maid’s uniform. While she was in the sex slave’s class, she wasn’t for sale today. She was my personal slave and more of a teacher’s assistant than a student now. Mrs. Foster was with her, wearing an equally slutty maid’s uniform. The married woman’s big boobs bounced. I had put her in charge of teaching the sex slaves while she was staying with me.

I really hoped I didn’t put a daughter in her belly. If she just kept having son, I would just have to keep her forever. Of course, maybe I would break my deal with her husband and keep her and our daughter anyway. I might have this power to do anything, but I wasn’t comfortable with breaking my word.

You should do what you say, but...

Last was Mrs. Foster’s Daughter, Darcy. My teacher’s pet. I led her by her makeshift leash and collar. She wore the very belt that had given me this power. That had elevated me to Best Teacher. I liked to keep that around her neck since she gave me the belt. Unwittingly, she had helped to create this new world.

And she deserved her reward.

Mrs. Foster pulled her phone out of her skirt pocket and said, “Oh, my husband says he will be there, Master.”

That made my dick throb harder as I headed to my car. I was getting used to going naked everywhere. It was a power move. I was so damned powerful, I could just walk around naked and fuck any woman that caught my eye. Once people learned I was the Best Teacher, they would believe everything I did was the right thing to do.

Decades of media propaganda that teachers were somehow these noble and selfless individuals for teaching kids like our jobs were any harder than others. There were some great teachers out there who cared, but most just failed their way into the profession.

It had low standards of admittance.

But it helped all those teacher’s unions out. They kept getting more and more money from gullible taxpayers who thought that an increase in budget would help their children and not just go to bloat the staffing and gather more union dues.

But that was beside the point.

“So your husband’s going to be there, huh?” I smiled. “Maybe we should show him some proof that you’re actively being bred by me. Cassandra, can you drive?”

“Yep!” my Hispanic maid said. The twenty-year-old cutie had this wicked grin on her face. “I’m a great driver.”

“You shouldn’t say that like that,” Darcy said. “It makes it sound like you’re lying.”

“I don’t lie to Mr. Miller,” gasped Cassandra. “I just think it’s cool that I can drive his car. I won’t wreck it or anything. I promise.” She moved to the driver’s door and held out my phone, waving it before her.

“You just have to get the phone close,” I said as my Tesla unlocked. The side-view mirrors, folded into the body of the bar, rotated out. “And just slide in. She’s on.”

“So creepy how you don’t hear it turning on,” said Darcy as she opened the back door and slid in behind Cassandra.

“Yep,” I said and slid into the passenger seat. I quickly opened up the menu on the large screen on the dashboard that showed the GPS map, the sensor images, and the speedometer, the odometer, and the milometer. I created a new profile and had Cassandra adjust her seat and mirrors. “There. When you drive, the car will reset itself.”

“Neat,” the Hispanic girl said.

I pushed my seat all the way back, my cock hard. I glanced at Mrs. Foster. The blonde MILF had this wicked gleam in her blue eyes as she stared at my hard dick twitching there. I smiled at her and wiggled it.

She slid into the car, her maid’s uniform rustling. The layers of lacy petticoats beneath the short skirt made it poofy. They rustled as she straddled me and grabbed my cock. Her big boobs jiggled in her bodice before me. She lowered herself as I pulled the door closed.

Her thick bush brushed my cock. Her curls spilled around my dick, and then her cunt kissed my tip. I loved the feel of her hot, married pussy lips spreading over the crown of dick. I groaned as she sank down my shaft. All that juicy snatch swallowed me.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

“Mmm, that’s so good, Master,” Mrs. Foster moaned as she sat impaled on me. “Mmm, please, please, put a big load of cum into my pussy to show my husband how diligent we’re being. Just fire all that spunk into me.”

“God, yes,” I groaned, grabbing her ass beneath her layers of silky petticoats. I squeezed her plump ass, kneading her rump. I loved the feel of her. “Just work that pussy up and down my cock, Mrs. Foster!”

“Gladly,” she moaned, her pussy clenching about me. She slid her cunt up my cock.

I groaned at that hot and juicy snatch gripping my dick. Cassandra backed my Tesla out of my apartment’s parking lot. I loved the way her cunt gripped my cock. She massaged me with that hot twat. It felt spectacular to have her pussy gripping my dick like that.

She slammed back down my cock, her uniform rustling around her. I shuddered, my fingers digging into her plump rump. I held her as she rode my dick. The pressure swelled in my nuts as she slammed her cunt down my cock.

She worked her pussy back up me. It was fantastic having her wiggle her hips back and forth. She impaled her twat down my dick again and again. She gasped, her big boobs bouncing right before my eyes in her uniform.

“Mmm, let me do this, Master,” Mrs. Foster moaned. She pushed down the front of her dress.

Her big boobs popped out. I loved the way they appeared. How they bounced before my eyes. They were just such a delight to witness jiggling before me. She shuddered, her pussy gripping my dick. She massaged me with such hunger.

She worked her twat up and down my cock as I suckled on her nipple. I latched onto her rubbery nub and nursed on the MILF. She gasped, her pussy gripping my cock as she rose up my shaft. Her moans filled the car.

“This is so neat to drive,” said Cassandra, the car slowing down. “I let off the gas and it starts breaking. That’s wild.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned around Mrs. Foster’s nipple.

“Mmm, just don’t crash Master’s car,” Mrs. Foster groaned, her pussy slamming down my cock.

“I won’t,” Cassandra huffed. “I’m not a bad driver.”

I moaned around Mrs. Foster’s nipple. The MILF-slave’s hot cunt massaged my dick. Especially the tip. The pressure swelled and swelled at the tip. I rose towards that bursting point. I would have such a big burst of pleasure. It would be incredible.

My fingers kneaded her rump as that hot and delicious snatch worked up and down my cock. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of that naughty twat riding me. I groaned, hurtling towards my orgasm.

I would flood her pussy with cum. Breed her. I ached to breed her. To put my daughter in her womb. A daughter that would be raised to serve me. I groaned, my cock twitching and throbbing in her cunt. I shuddered, the ache building and building in me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I gasped. “That’s so good. That’s amazing. Just keep working that cunt up and down my dick like that. Shit, yes!”

“I know,” she groaned, her pussy gripping my dick. “Oh, god, I know. This is amazing. Just a rush. Oh, Master, I love your dick in me. Oh, let’s show my husband that you fucked me. Came in me! I want that so much, Master! Cum in me! Breed me!”

Her hot cunt gripped me as she rose up me. She squeezed so hard. The pleasure was amazing. I loved it, groaning as she slammed back down me. She plunged her snatch all the way down my dick. I grunted at how amazing that felt. I suckled hard on her nipple. Nibbled on it.

I moaned around her nub, loving the way her cunt gripped me. She massaged me with that hot twat. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. That amazing snatch gripped me. Held me. The pleasure swelled in my nuts. It was an awesome delight.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned around her nipple, the pressure about to explode out of me. I suckled hard on her nub.

“Master!” she gasped, her pussy impaling down my cock. “Yes! Breed me, Master! Breed my married cunt!”

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I loved the feel of her hot cunt rippling and writhing around my dick. She suckled at me with that hungry snatch. The pleasure surged through me. It was an incredible rush. An amazing burst of pleasure that surged through my body.

My head threw back. I erupted into her twat again and again. I flooded her with all the spunk that I had in my nuts. It was an incredible rush. I spurted again and again, pumping my seed into her fertile womb. The married sex slave bucked on me.

“You’re flooding me, Master!” she moaned. “You’re breeding me!”

“Yes, yes, breed my mommy, Mr. Miller,” Darcy whimpered in the back.

I grunted and fired more and more of my cum into Mrs. Foster’s writhing cunt. Her pussy suckled at me as I unloaded into her twat. I shuddered, moaning around her nipple. I nibbled on her fat nub as her pussy wrung me dry. I fired the last of my jizz into her twat.

“Oh, that was so good,” Mrs. Foster moaned.

“Just in time, Master,” Cassandra said. “We’re here.”

Panting, I looked out my window to see the college. The courtyard was set up with tents for the sixty-odd girls in the sex slave program. Each girl had a tent. She had a cot to be fucked on to raise money. It would be a wild day.

The student council had been hard at work. They had organized banners made by the students advertising, “Fuck a Schoolgirl Slut Charity Drive!” written in glittery paint. The cheerleaders were out in force in their skimpy uniforms, waving signs that read: “Schoolgirl Blowjob $15,” “Coed Pussy $50,” “Barely Legal Pussy $50,” and “Schoolgirl Ass $65.”

Already, the main parking lot was choked with men wanting to fuck the sex slaves. I could tell this would be an amazing day. Cassandra headed to the staff parking lot and my parking spot, the best that the school had. Dean Brown had given it to me a few days ago.

“Oh, there’s my husband,” Mrs. Foster said. He was standing on the sidewalk. She smiled at the love of her life, her pussy squeezing down on my dick. “It’s great to see him.”

I smiled as she opened the door and climbed off my dick. A shudder ran through me from the hot glide of her pussy rising off my cock. With a wet plop, she was free and stepping out of the car. She hurried over to her husband, her puffy skirt flashing the bottom cheeks of her ass.

I climbed out of the car as she hugged her husband and kissed him. He smiled at his blonde wife. She stepped back and lifted her skirt to show off her blonde bush dripping with the cum that leaked out of her pussy.

“He’s working hard every day to breed me,” said Mrs. Foster.

“Good, good,” said Mr. Foster. “The house has been so empty without you and Darcy around.”

“I’m glad you’re here,” said Mrs. Foster, taking her husband’s arm. “I helped put this together. I’m the sex slave teacher now. I train these girls to please men and be submissive. Mmm, let’s go meet some. Get you some young pussy. How does that sound.”

“Great,” Mr. Foster said, grinning as his wife led him off.

“Aw, that’s sweet,” said Darcy as she handed me the end of her makeshift leash. “I hope Daddy gets a lot of pussy today.”

“Oh, I’m sure your mother will see to it,” I said. Mrs. Foster wouldn’t fuck her husband, not until she was no longer my sex slave. “Maybe your father should buy a sex slave. It could be a while before your mother has my son. I mean, what if she has daughters.”

“Mmm, do you want her to have only daughters?” asked Darcy. “Because I do. I like that she’s with us.”

“Me, too,” I said, my dick hard.

“I’m going to make sure the girls are doing their jobs,” said Cassandra. “If that’s okay, Master.” She pulled a riding crop out of the trunk and smacked it against her left palm.

“Make sure they’re up to snuff,” I said. “Our school’s reputation is on the line. Can’t have any girls not giving the best fuck ever.”

“That’s right, Master,” Cassandra said and marched off with a swish to her skirt. She took her job so seriously.

“You’ve really turned her around, Mr. Miller,” said a woman.

I glanced over to find Dean Brown striding up dressed like a dominatrix. She wore thigh-high leather boots and fishnet pantyhose that left her blonde bush spilling out around the diamond pattern. A corset that lifted her breasts into a pair of quivering mounds, her nipples hard. A man her age and two boys followed her wearing leather collars and cock cages.

“Cassandra,” Dean Brown continued. “She was such a delinquent, and now she’s so eager to make this college better.”

“Just had to motivate her,” I said. “Your husband and sons?”

“Yep,” said Dean Brown. “They’re such good slaves now. Right, honey.”

“Yes, Dear,” said her husband in a fawning fashion.

“Enjoy the day, Mr. Miller,” she said. “I’m having my own special event. If any man wants to be spanked by a real dominatrix, well, I might make a few bucks for the school. And I have some of my strapping bad boys for any of the wives that showed up if they want a good, hard fuck while their husbands are enjoying some of our fine, fine schoolgirl pussy.”

“Great idea,” I said, shaking my head. She was a kinky one. I had no idea I was unleashing a femdom on the school.

Darcy and I headed into the festival to see the sights. There were more than just the sex slaves getting fucked. The student council had set up a concession stand. They sold drinks, including energy drinks, as well as some purported aphrodisiacs to give men more stamina.

Nurse Betty Foster had her booth up. I wondered if she was related to Darcy. Well, if Nurse Betty’s husband was, anyways. Or maybe it was a coincidence. It wasn’t an uncommon last name. She was nursing anyone that needed a pick-me-up.

My girlfriend smiled as she was volunteering to collect money for some of the sex slaves. Ms. Teller waved to me holding a fistful of money. She gave me a thumb’s up. She wore a cute nightie that covered her, but barely.

“No, no,” she said to a guy. “I’m not for sale. I’m a teacher, not a dumb slut. I’m dating Mr. Miller. Best Teacher.”

The man who had accosted her gasped, “Oh, sorry, I didn’t know. I hear he’s an amazing teacher. My daughter is so happy with the boyfriend he chose for her.”

“Of course she is,” Ms. Teller said, glancing at me again. She smiled. “My boyfriend’s amazing.”

“You love her,” Darcy cooed behind me. “You’re going to marry Ms. Teller. Make her into Mrs. Miller.”

“Yep,” I said. “Which means, you’ll be her teacher’s pet one day, too.”

“Of course,” she said. “She’s your wife. You have to share.”

I laughed as we moved through the tents. They were open. The sex slaves were on their hands and knees or on their backs. They were sucking dicks, riding guys, or getting fucked in the ass. Being a bunch of sluts, they were squealing in delight, just loving that they were getting fucked.

“This is amazing,” said Darcy as she stayed close by me as we moved through the crowd. “We really have to do this every year.”

“Mmm, and it will be even bigger next year,” I said. “Yeah, this has to be a tradition.”

“I love how you’re changing the school, Mr. Miller,” Darcy said. “I’m glad that you’re doing all of this. I had such a big crush on you, but I was so scared to say anything. That’s why I bought you the belt, and now... Now I get to make love to you. I get to stand naked around you. You’re going to breed me. I’m going to have your baby, Mr. Miller!”

“Yes, you are,” I said to her. “And you want her to be a girl, don’t you? A future teacher’s pet to raise, to serve me.”

“I do,” she groaned, her blue eyes so wet. “Oh, Mr. Miller, that sounds so wonderful. She’ll be such a good pet. I promise you.”

“I know,” I said, smiling at her. “Now, let’s—”

“Mr. Miller!” two girls squealed.

I turned around and found two girls rushing up to me. They were twin sisters, both with brown hair. I had seen them around campus, I believed, but I didn’t know them personally. Neither had gone through my classroom. They were wearing tight, stretchy tube tops that hugged their bouncing breasts. They quivered as they stopped before me, smiles on their identical faces. Their nipples poked out hard against the material of their tight tops, and their short skirts swirled about their thighs.

“Mr. Miller,” they said together. “Ooh, we want to fuck you!”

“I’m Sam,” the right one said while the left said, “I’m Pam!”

Then together, they said, “And we want to help raise money for the school by paying to have sex with the best teacher.” The two girls whipped out some twenties, each holding them in their hands. “Can we pay to fuck you, Mr. Miller?”

God, I would have fucked them for free, but this was a fundraiser. “Of course. Run over to Ms. Teller there, give her your money, and then we’ll find a place to enjoy ourselves.”

The two girls squealed in delight and darted over to Ms. Teller, their short skirts almost flashing their asses. My cock was so hard as I watched them go. Twin sisters. Barely legal twin sisters. That was so hot.

Ms. Teller smiled with an amused look at me. The girls danced back over, their brown hair flying behind them. They reached me, both so eager to be fucked and bred by me. That was exciting. I was so eager for this, too.

I held out my arms to the girls. They took one each and I headed towards the rear tents. I believed we had set up one or two too many. And I was pleased to find a tent that was unoccupied. It had a pair of cots. I led the twin sisters in, so eager to enjoy them.

“Okay,” I said to them. “On your knees. Let’s start with a blowjob first. A double blowjob. I’ve always wanted a pair of twins to blow me.”

“Yes, Mr. Miller!” Pam and Sam said together. Then they popped off their tops. They freed their young, firm titties to my view. Those hot boobs bounced and jiggled before my eyes. They were so delicious to see. After that, they shoved off their skirts.

They had no panties beneath. But nice, thick bushes of brown curls dripping in pussy juices.

They dropped to their knees, Pam to the right, Sam to the left. They pressed their identical faces together and grabbed my cock. They both looked hesitant like they didn’t know what to do. I glanced at Darcy.

“Mmm, you want to both lick the tip of his cock,” my teacher’s pet said as she sank down on the cot to my left. She spread her legs apart, her blonde bush dripping with juices. She rubbed at her cunt. “You want to bathe his crown then take turns sucking on him until he’s ready to cum on your faces.”

“Just as Darcy said.” I smiled. “She knows what she’s talking about.”

“Thank you, Mr. Miller,” Darcy said, beaming at me.

Pam and Sam both leaned in and licked at me. They lapped their tongues up and down the crown of my dick. They fluttered their tongues up and down my crown. It sent this wonderful pleasure rushing through me.

They swirled their tongues around the crown of my cock. They bathed me with their hot tongues. I stared down at the twin sisters staring up at me. They both worshiped my cock with such passion. It was an amazing delight to have them doing this.

“Fucking twins,” I groaned as they swirled their tongues around my dick. They caressed me, their lips and tongues brushing.

They were almost kissing each other as they worshiped my cock. It was so hot watching their pink tongues brushing. My balls tightened as I watched this hot sight. Pam’s lips pushed against my cock. She swallowed my dick.

“Fuck,” I groaned, savoring that wonderful mouth sliding down my dick. My hands balled into fists. “Shit.”

Pam bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. Her sister Sam watched on. I loved it. The student’s mouth was so hot and tight around my cock. It was fantastic to feel. To enjoy. I loved every moment of it.

I threw back my head as I savored that hot mouth. I groaned, my hands resting on the girls’ heads. I savored one twin sister blowing me as the other watched on. It was so hot. Pam suckled with such passion on my dick.

“Mmm, now switch,” the masturbating Darcy moaned, her fingers working in and out of that hot, young cunt of hers.

Pam ripped her mouth off my cock and Sam darted in. It was like an indirect kiss as she swallowed my cock coated in her twin sister’s mouth juices. I shuddered, savoring that hot mouth nursing on my dick.

Sam loved my cock while Pam ducked her head down and nuzzled into my balls. I groaned as she did that. She suckled on my cock, her lips nibbling on my nuts. She suckled on them, sending such pleasure rushing through me.

My nuts twitched in Pam’s mouth as Sam worked her lips up and down my cock. The naughty twins worshiped me. I groaned, savoring that delight building and building in my nuts. My heart pounded in my chest, the blood rushing through me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, god, that’s so good. That’s amazing. You two are going to get covered in my jizz.”

“Yes, yes, you’re going to get painted by Mr. Miller’s awesome cum!” Darcy moaned. “Switch!”

The girls switched. It was so hot having them trade places. Sam ripped her mouth off my cock and Pam stopped sucking my nuts. Their heads moved past each other. I groaned as Pam engulfed my cock again, her tongue dancing. Sam suckled on my nuts.

She nibbled on them. Played with them. It was a rush. A surge of pleasure to have them doing that to me. I loved every moment of it. I savored how delightful it was to have them doing that to me. They loved me. Suckled and licked and nursed.

“Fuck,” I groaned, savoring these two twin sisters. They paid to have sex with me! They wanted me that much. I shuddered, loving how they nursed on my dick and balls.

“Oh, Mr. Miller, are they making you feel amazing?” Darcy asked, the belt dangling down between her small breasts. Her fingers plunged deep into her pussy. “Are they?”

“Yes,” I groaned.

“Good,” Sam moaned and suckled on my nut. She nibbled on it, sending jolts of pleasure racing up to the tip of my cock buried in her twin sister’s mouth.

“Switch!” Darcy moaned, her body trembling on the other cot.

The twins switched. Sam suckled my dick. Pam loved my nuts. The pressure grew in them as those naughty girls pleasured me. They drove me wild with their hot tongues. It was so hot having them love me. They felt so amazing.

They went back and forth. Pam sucking. Sam nibbling. Then Sam nursing. Pam fondling. They played with my nuts. Loved my dick. The pressure grew and grew at the tip towards that explosive point. Darcy quivered where she sat on the cot.

“Oh, cum on their faces, Mr. Miller,” she moaned. “Cum on their faces. Yes, yes, do it! Please! Please! That will be so hot!”

She squealed as she came. She bucked, the end of the belt draped over her bucking body. I loved the sounds she made as my nuts tightened. Pam nibbled on my balls while Sam suckled hard on my cock. It was so perfect.

“I’m going to cum on your faces,” I growled. “Put them together and beg for me to jizz all over your faces. Do it!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” squealed Darcy as she trembled through her orgasm.

Sam ripped her mouth off my cock, drool spilling down her chin. Pam pressed her cheek against her twin sister’s a moment later. They both stared at me, their hazel eyes gleaming with their lusts. Their hands fisted up and down my dick.

“Cum on our faces, Mr. Miller,” the twins said in unison. “Please, please, cum on our faces! That will be so hot!”

“Yes!” I groaned, their hands sliding up my cock and brushing my tip.

I exploded.

My milky jizz spurted from my dick and splashed across both their faces. I painted over their features. I groaned, my nuts unloading all my passion. Ropy lines of cum landed across their temples, the bridges of their noses, their cheeks, and lips. They thrust out tongues to catch my cum.

The twin sisters moaned in delight as I splattered their identical faces with my spunk. I painted them with all the spunk in my nuts. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved every moment of spurting my jizz onto their faces.

“Damn,” I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s fucking amazing.”

“Mr. Miller,” the twin sisters moaned, their faces dripping in cum.

They turned to each other and kissed. I savored their twincestuous passion, my cum running down their features. It spilled to their lips as they kissed each other. They loved each other with everything that they had. It was so hot to see. It made my dick ache for more.

They broke the kiss to lick up jizz from the other’s cheek. Then they kissed again. Their lips melted together. They groaned, making out with such hunger. They loved each other with all that they had. It was such a hot thing to see.

My dick was so hard. I ached. My heart pounded as they shared my spunk. The twin sisters passed my pearly jizz back and forth. It was such a hot thing to watch. It turned me on so much. My cock throbbed at the sight.

“Damn,” I groaned. “I have to fuck one of you. I want one of you getting eaten out, the other presenting her cunt for me to fuck. Let’s get you sluts your money’s worth.”

“Yes,” Darcy moaned as she sucked her fingers clean of her juices.

Pam and Sam glanced at each other. It was like they knew how they wanted to position themselves since Pam laid down on her back and Sam settled between her twin sister’s thighs. I groaned as Sam buried her face into her twin’s hairy muff, her ass thrust at me.

“Sam!” Pam moaned as she quivered there. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s so hot! Eat me out! Just eat me out. I love it!”

I stared in awe at the true twincest before me. Two girls that were once one in their very earliest days. Just one egg that had split into two during the very beginning of their life. Now they were here, the same and yet different. The ultimate form of incest.

I fell to my knees behind Sam, my cock slapping down on her pale rump. She moaned into her sister’s cunt. I smiled at that, feeling Darcy’s hot eyes on me as I slid my cock down Sam’s rump to nuzzle my cock into her thick bush.

She dripped with her pussy cream. That was so hot. My dick was so ready to just ram into her. To fuck her hard and make her squeal in delight. I pushed into her barely legal twat. She moaned into her sister’s cunt.

I grinned and thrust hard.

She squealed as I did that. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as I sank to the hilt in her twat. It was a fantastic delight to slide into her pussy. I groaned, savoring her pussy filling me up. The heat swept through me.

“Shit, that’s good,” I groaned. “Damn, that is an amazing delight to enjoy.”

“Oh, Mr. Miller,” Sam moaned into her twin sister’s pussy. “Oh, god, you’re so big!”

“Yes, yes, fuck my twin sister,” gasped Pam. She shuddered on her back, humping her snatch against her sister’s mouth. “And Sam! Oh, my god, you’re so good at eating my pussy!”

“It’s my pussy,” she moaned. “I know it so well!”

I sank to the hilt in Sam’s twat. Her cunt gripped me as I drew back. I savored that hot delight. She moaned into her sister’s snatch. The pleasure swept through me as I thrust back into Sam’s pussy. I buried to the hilt in her, my nuts slapping her bush.

I slid my hands up the girl’s sides until I found her round breasts. I gripped her as I fucked her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed into her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. It was an amazing delight. A wondrous rush.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned, thrusting away into her pussy. I kneaded her boobs and fucked her hard. “Shit, that’s good.”

“It is,” Sam squealed. “Like my sister’s pussy. Oh, Pam, you taste so good!”

Pam just whimpered, her eyes fluttering from her twin’s licking and lapping. It was such a hot thing to witness. My dick thrust hard into Sam’s cunt. I fucked into her pussy with such bold strokes. My balls slapped into her bush.

The pressure swelled in my nuts as I fucked her cunt. I fucked her hard. I buried to the hilt in her with everything that I had. I pumped away at her. She held me tight. She massaged me with that wonderful twat.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Pam moaned, her hand shooting down her body to grab Sam’s head. “Oh, my god, that’s good. That’s just amazing. Keep eating me out!”

“Never going to stop!” Sam moaned, her pussy gripping my cock. She squeezed down with that hot snatch. She held me in such a tight embrace.

I savored it. I reveled in it. I loved thrusting into her cunt over and over again. Barely legal pussy was amazing. I loved it all. MILF-cunt, schoolgirl-twat, and teacher-snatch. I buried deep and hard into her twat. I loved the way she held me. Massaged me.

Her twat gripped me. She held me with that hot pressure. It was an incredible passion. I loved it. I savored it. I buried into her twat over and over again, the pleasure rippling through my body. My hands kneaded her round, perky tits.

Then Pam gasped, “Sam!” She shuddered. “I’m going to pop. Oh, my fucking god! I’m going to pop! Yes!”

She bucked, cumming on her twin sister’s mouth. It was such a rush to hear. Such a naughty sound. I loved it, my hips thrusting forward. I buried my cock to the hilt in Sam’s cunt as she drank her sister’s pussy juices.

“Sam! Sam! Sam!” squealed Pam, bucking. Her round tits heaving.

“Oh, Pam!” gasped Sam, her pussy clamping down hard. “You taste so good. This is so awesome. I... I... yes!”

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She convulsed around me. She suckled at me. It was an intense delight. I loved this pleasure. I pumped away at her snatch as she rippled around me, suckling at me. I savored the heat, the silkiness of her cunt, nursing at me.

“Shit,” I groaned, pumping away into her cunt. “Oh, shit, that’s so good. That’s amazing. Yes, yes, that’s it. That’s perfect. Fuck!”

I buried into Sam’s snatch and erupted. I flooded her pussy with all that jizz that I had in my balls. I erupted with force. I groaned, spurting over and over into her cunt. It was an incredible delight. My face twisted with passion.

I erupted again and again. I spurted my jizz into her pussy. I pumped my seed deep into her twat, loving every moment of the ecstasy shooting from my dick. It was an incredible rapture to feel her rippling around me as I unloaded into her fertile womb.

“Mr. Miller!” Sam moaned, her pussy milking my dick. “Oh, Mr. Miller, just give me all that cum. Just flood me with all that spunk.”

“Yes, yes,” groaned Pam. “Oh, Mr. Miller, I hope you’ll fuck me next!”

“I will,” I grunted, firing the last load of my cum into her twin sister’s pussy. “While she’s sitting on your face. You’re going to be drinking my cum from your sister’s twat.”

“Oh, that sounds so yummy,” Pam moaned as Sam’s cunt rippled around my hard dick a few more times. “I want that so much. I want you to fuck me so hard.”

“You’re going to get fucked hard,” I said, glancing at Darcy. She was lying on her side now rubbing at her clit.

She lit up as I stared at her. “Yes, Master?”

“Grab that pillow and shove it beneath Pam’s ass,” I said as I pulled out of Sam’s cunt.

The brunette whimpered as my cock slid out of her twat. Once I was out of her, she moved up her twin’s body. Sam turned around, her perky tits bouncing. She settled her furred muff, dripping with my spunk, on Pam’s face.

Sam shuddered as she sank her cunt on her twin sister’s face. Pam moaned, licking up my cum from Sam’s snatch. My dick throbbed as I watched the twincestuous sight. It was an incredible vista to behold. I was lucky to enjoy it. Thrilled that I could witness something so pure and sinful.

My dick throbbed as Darcy shoved the pillow beneath Pam’s rump, lifting the girl’s pussy higher so I could fuck her. If I wanted her pussy. I was interested in another hole. I grinned at Darcy. She smiled at me and grabbed my cock, guiding me right to Pam’s butt-crack.

“You know me too well,” I said, grinning at my teacher’s pet.

As she pressed me into Pam’s butt-crack, Darcy said, “Because I love you, Mr. Miller. I love you and want to be the best teacher’s pet ever.”

“You already are,” I said. I kissed her as she rubbed my dick against Pam’s tight asshole.

Darcy quivered in delight, her tongue dancing with mine. Her lips so soft and sweet against me. I savored the feel of her mouth on mine as I thrust my cock against Pam’s asshole. She moaned, her voice muffled by her twin sister’s sloppy cunt.

I squeezed Darcy’s rump, kneading her tight ass as I savored that delicious anal ring widening and widening to swallow my cock. This would be outstanding. I savored this so much. I reveled in this delight. That asshole widened and widened.

I popped into her bowels. I groaned into Darcy’s lips as I slid into Pam’s asshole.

“Fuck, Mr. Miller,” Pam moaned into her twin’s cunt.

“Ooh, anal,” gasped Sam. “That’s so hot. I don’t think she’s ever done anal before, Mr. Miller!”

“No,” groaned Pam as I sank deeper and deeper into that wonderful asshole. “Oh, my god, that’s so good. He’s stretching out my butt, Sam! He’s stretching me out! Here, let me show you!”

Pam reached around her sister’s hips. Then Sam’s eyes widened as, presumably, Pam thrust a pair of digits into her twin sister’s asshole. I loved that. My cock bottomed out in Pam’s bowels as Sam squirmed on her sister’s face.

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped Sam. “Oh, my god! Oh, my fucking god, that’s so hot having your fingers in my asshole! Ooh, and Mr. Miller’s dick must be even better!”

“It’s so amazing,” Pam moaned as I drew back my hips, her asshole gripping my dick.

I loved that delight. I savored that pleasure as I thrust my dick back into her bowels. I fucked away at Pam’s asshole. She squeezed about me as I fucked away at her. I pounded her with such force. I buried into her anal sheath again and again.

Sam squirmed on her twin sister’s face, grinding that delicious muff on that hungry mouth. It was such a hot sight to witness her riding Pam’s face. Sam’s boobs jiggled as she squirmed there, her face twisting with delight. Her moans echoed through the tent.

I thrust forward hard and fast into her asshole, loving the way Pam’s anal sheath squeezed about me. She held me tight as I thrust into that wonderful cunt over and over again. I loved the way she held me. How she massaged me with that tight sheath.

“Oh, god, fuck my sister’s ass hard, Mr. Miller!” Sam moaned, throwing her arms around my neck. She leaned forward, her lips smeared in her twin’s cunt juices. “Fuck, she’s eating me out! She loves your cock in her. Just loves it!”

“I do!” Pam moaned as Sam kissed me.

The tangy flavor of her twin’s pussy tasted so good on my lips. I loved the flavor of incestuous, hot twat on Sam’s lips as I drove into Pam’s asshole. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her bowels with such force. I plowed deep and hard into her anal sheath, savoring that hot flesh about me.

It was an amazing moment. I thrust my tongue into Sam’s mouth as I buried my dick into her twin’s asshole. Pam moaned, her passion muffled by Sam’s sloppy muff. It was so hot. The ache at the tip of my cock swelled and swelled.

I grabbed Sam’s tits again, squeezing them. Then I shot my hands down and kneaded Pam’s tits. They felt the same. Just as firm. Just as round. It was an amazing delight to be able to enjoy this passion. I pounded Pam’s asshole hard and fast.

“That’s so amazing, Mr. Miller!” Pam moaned, her bowels clenching around my dick. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s fantastic!”

I buried my dick into her again and again, reveling in the hot grip of her bowels. She was just such a delight. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath with such force, my nuts slapping her taint. I was so close to cumming.

“Oh, Mr. Miller, just make her cum,” Darcy whimpered. She squirmed beside us on her knees. “Make Pam cum then spill all your jizz in her! Breed her!”

Sam broke the kiss and moaned, “Yes, yes, cum in my sister! Breed her, too! But... Wait! You’re in her asshole!”

“Just ram that dirty dick into my pussy!” gasped Pam. “I don’t care. I want your cum to breed me, Mr. Miller!”

“Oh, fuck, that’s so hot and kinky,” moaned Sam, her body trembling on her sister’s mouth.

It was.

I buried hard into Pam’s asshole, my hands pinching her nipples. She moaned into her sister’s pussy. Sam shuddered. She threw her head back, her young titties bouncing before me. She whimpered, her face contorting with her delight.

“Breed my twin with your dirty dick!” squealed Sam. “Oh, my god, yes, yes, just breed her with that dirty dick! That’s so fucking hot! Yes!”

Sam bucked as she came. Her body trembled, her juices gushing out of her pussy. I could tell she was having a great orgasm. Just a big one. It was an awesome sight to witness. I loved it so much. I rammed forward deep and hard into Pam’s anal sheath.

“Breed me!” squealed Pam as she bucked and came.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt as her bowels suckled at me. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose as I rammed into her writhing asshole. I drew back and ripped my dick out of her bowels, aching to cum.

I shifted up and buried into her spasming pussy.

“Yes!” Pam moaned as her hot flesh massaged my dirty dick. She convulsed around me with such wondrous passion, buffing me clean. “Mr. Miller!”

“Shit!” I groaned and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her bowels. I fired every last spurt of jizz that I had into her fertile womb. I loved every moment of her snatch writhing around my dick fresh from her asshole. My cock throbbed as I reveled in her hot pussy rippling around me.

I erupted over and over again. I flooded her twat with all my jizz. She rippled around me. I groaned, loving working out all that spunk. It was fantastic to unload it into her pussy. I savored every moment of cumming in her pussy.

I grunted as I fired the last spurts of my cum into Pam’s pussy. I felt so amazing.

“Oh, Mr. Miller!” the girls moaned together as they came down from their highs.

I pulled out of Pam and stood. I turned to find that there was a woman standing with one of my students, Melissa, from honor roll. I blinked at them as they looked a little nervous and hesitant to enter. I smiled and motioned them in.

“Pam and Sam, thanks for helping the school raise money for the poorer girls to dress slutty, too,” I said.

“It was our pleasure,” purred Pam and Sam together.

“Now, go find a boyfriend for you both to share and tell him Mr. Miller said he had to love you, take care of you, and raise my bastards if I knocked one or both of you up. He’ll be the love of your lives, and you’ll be good housewives for him.”

“Right away, Mr. Miller!” both twins squealed as they dressed.

“Mr. Miller,” the woman said. “I’m Melissa’s mother, and I just wanted to thank you for believing in my daughter. For thinking she had the brains to continue her education.”

“She’s a bright one,” I said, smiling at the MILF. She was a pretty woman. A little plump, but in a sexy and motherly sort of way.

“Also,” she said, “Ms. Teller said that we could pay to have sex with you for the fundraiser. I’d love to help the school out. My husband’s busy with the girls, so... We already paid.”

“Perfect,” I said, smiling.

* * *

The fundraiser was a smashing success. The school raised $57,000 that Saturday, mostly from men eager for all that pussy. All the sex slaves were fucked over and over again. They were getting double-teemed, taking dicks in their mouths and pussies or assholes, or in both holes just to handle the volume. It was such an inspiring sight.

Dean Brown raised more money with her stable of buff, dumb studs and whipping those men who were into that. I did my part, too. I had quite the day of fucking mostly the mothers of my students who were all hearing such good things about my work. The school’s concession stands ran out of almost everything. It was a huge success.

And in a week, the poor girls who qualified were walking around campus in sexy lingerie, short skirts, transparent tops. They were so happy to be able to flaunt their bodies as they were escorted around by their boyfriends.

By the end of that week, Mrs. Smythe had found the loft and we were able to start moving in and making more porn. The debut video was launched on our new website, selling digital VODs and DVDs of it. The money started coming in and soon, I was making videos with Mrs. Smythe, Veronica, Cassandra, and even Mrs. Foster. Ms. Teller and Darcy pitched in as camerawomen.

Three weeks after taking Mrs. Foster in, she presented me with a pregnancy test. “Well, you bred me, Master. No idea if it’s a boy or girl.”

“Well, what are you hoping for?” I asked her as I held the proof that I would be a father soon.

“A daughter,” she said. “I do like raising naughty girls.” She winked at me.

Then Darcy darted up and squealed, “Me, too, Mr. Miller! I’m pregnant, too! You got us both! You’re such a stud!”

“Damn,” I groaned as I stood in the living section of the loft.

“Doing good,” Debbie said, hugging me from behind. It was getting weird calling my girlfriend “Ms. Teller: all the time. She kissed at my shoulders. “My little sister is so disappointed she got her period.”

I smiled, loving my growing harem of women. Debbie, her little sister, and my sex slaves: Darcy, Cassandra, Mrs. Foster, Mrs. Smythe, and Veronica. This was the life. I loved being the Best Teacher ever.

To be continued...