The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warnings

if you are a minor, your parents want me to keep this away form you.. but the law does not forbid you to write sex stories..

I have long given up on the traditional notion of morality, but if you have a strong sense of moral, maybe you should stop reading now. Situations of mind control may offend you.

The author strongly encourage for all the female readers to turn this story into reality, however, the author cannot assume any responsibility if you screw up.

Comments are very welcomed at

If there are any one out there with similar fantasy, or if there are any girls who would like to hypnotize me, or like to be hypnotized by me, or would like to explore our hypnosis fantasies, please write me as well!

Post this to any where you want, please reprint with my e-mail address, the warning, and the entire work. Let me know where you have post this too. =)

anyways...

Dedicated to a woman, whose beauty imprinted so deeply in my fantasies and so permeated my sweetest dreams, yet so utterly unreachable and untouchable. Where for that two seconds I look into your eyes, you have permanently defined my ideals for beauty, life and destiny.

It was an unusually cold Canadian Autumn. Crimson Maple leafs and cold nights both came early this year. The school yard was, however, just noisy as every year. Bell rang and student went to class, bell rang again, students went home. Not different from any Fall in this upper class catholic academy. Corner of the school yard is always filled with dust, fallen maple leafs, and debris from summer, as if anticipating an early snow storm, where everything get buried under an innocent blanket of snow.

It is not like every fall for Bonnie Wagalee, recently graduated from Teacher’s College, she had been unemployed for about a year due to education politics. She was glad to find a temporary position in St. Boylson Academy, she originally applied to be an intern at the school, but when Mrs. Perta decided on extended maternity leave, she was awarded the full teaching position, until Mrs. Perta comes back to her regular class room.

At the age of 23, her beauty was hidden underneath a conservative attire. A deep intellectual German blue eyes stares through her designer eye glass frame, her long blonde hair draped on top of her heavy white sweater, along with her long gray wool skirt helps her fits perfectly into a conservative staff room.

The semester has not been easy for Miss Wagalee, handling a class all by herself has been more stressful than she had imagined. Needing to prove her ability to instruct without supervision, she did her best without seeking help from the fellow staff members. Her students did not help her cause, being students, they tried to get away as much as they can… get away with homework, get away with bad behavior, get away with harassing the new teacher.

It get to a point, where Miss Wagalee’s class was constantly interrupted with childish remarks, mockery and poor attendance. She feels herself trying to meet students’ needs at every level, yet her efforts were met with deaf ears and blind eyes. No matter how much she prepares her lessons, no matter how much she tried to reach out to her students, nothing seems to work. She spend hours upon hours every night in her lesson plans, exhausting all her knowledge from teacher’s college. It will be a matter of time before her ineffective teaching methods reaches the ears of her colleagues, and the mind of the principle.

Something needs to happen, and needs to happen quickly. In her year off between school and employment, she has taken an interest in convert hypnosis. Even though she find it silly, the possibly of using it on a certain cute guy in a coffee shop did came across her mind occasionally. While pondering on that possibility on using what she learn in class, her eyes got weary, hardship of the day overcome her wakefulness….

It is 8:30 am, Bonnie’s eyes popped open in shock as she look at the time. School day begins at 8:55 and she have not yet have of her lesson plan laid out, nor was she in any way prepared for a long day. This day will be her doom, she thought, teaching this class was hard enough with well laid lessons plans, but to walk in class not ready for any lesson, she can hardly imagine what this day would turn out. Still, going to work is better than taking a day off. Hurried off she went.

The bell rang, the national anthem was played, and so went the morning prayer. Miss Wagalee stood in front of the class, completely frozen, not even knowing what to think or say, she was completely lost. Then last nights’ idea on convert hypnosis came back to her, would it really work?

She blinked a few times, looked into the class, and say “Take out your science work books, better yet, put all your books away. This morning’s lesson is not in your book. This class will be on the psychobiology of sleep. I need you all to listen intensely on what I am about to say, because everything will be in your final examination”

A few college bound students picked up their pen and opened up their note books, awaiting instructions. Miss Wagalee’s eye narrowed with a small grin on her face. She made sure the door are closed and locked.

“There are two parts of sleeping and dreaming. Before YOU get into DEEP SLEEP, you all go through a stage of muscular Relaxation, also known as the relaxation phase”, said Miss Wagalee. There is no muscular relaxation phase, nor does anything she is about to say connects to science in anyway, but she knows her students would listen.

“In the muscular relaxation phase, YOU start to Feel your muscles, going numb. It usually start with the smaller muscle groups, the Relaxation starts with your TOES. Most people are not AWARE that their toes were numb and SLEEPY when they were in bed, but it’s the first part of your body that goes soo TIRED, then that feeling slowly creeps up to your ankle and you KNEES, and it is just an overwhelming heavy sensation. All of you REMEMBER how you felt, last night, when you were laying down, in your bed, YOU were EXPERICNING what I am telling you. “

“Then there is the sensation which you were SINKING into your bed. It is the same feeling as SINKING DEEP into your chair. Some of you may or may not remember, if you were sinking into your chair, or into your bed, or weather your left leg is heavier than the right leg…” she noticed all the legs in room became uncrossed, and all the shaking legs a minute ago seems to have silenced,

“but it’s ok, the second part of SLEEP is a blissful state of Amnesia, it is so hard to remember from one moment to the next. It’s ok to not remember which part of your body RELAXED the most last night, but eventually, your shoulder, your arm, your neck, all become relax, It was so hard to remember which part of your body RELAXED first, or last, isn’t it true?” Flickering of pens have long silenced, students no longer taking in a lot of notes… most pens have either lay down loosely on the table or dropped to the floor. Most student have this far away look in their eyes, some already have their eyes closed. It was early morning, most student would rather be in bed.

“and you find it hard to remember how long this lecture have lasted, it begin at 1 this afternoon, and it is already 3 pm, that’s right, you can’t even remember where morning went, can’t you? This stage of sleep is called distortion. Like you have totally LOOSE track of time. It’s true, time have no meaning in the subconscious mind, one moment can be long or short and a minute can turn into an hour and a year can turn into a second” She keep rambling on, about time, and minutes and hours, and the subconscious mind. Even the smartest person in the room have lost track on what she was saying. They no longer listen actively, but passively hearing Miss Wagalee’s voice. Their minds are being dissolved into a puddle of mud, lost, dazed and confused.

Seeing in her docile, glassy eyed students, knowing their subconscious mind are wide open for programming. She continues ”and when someone’s conscious mind is finally asleep, their subconscious are wide open for instruction. It’s like at this last stage, called Hypnotic phase, YOU become HIGHLY suggestible in this phase. In fact, when someone is to say something to your in the state you are in RIGHT NOW, your subconscious mind will find it very easy to accept these suggestions, because your conscious mind is asleep in this Phase. For example if someone is to say “SLEEP”, and repeat “SLEEP” a few times, you will find yourself drifting off a bit, and when you let your conscious mind sleep, your subconscious mind is COMPLETELY OPEN for SUGGESTIONS or even COMMAND to the VOICE which you are listening to, MY VOICE is telling you things you need to know, and you have been listening so carefully…”

Seeing most of her student’s eyes either closed, or half closed. Their arms are slack, limply hanging on the side of their desk, or flat on their desk. Few girls have their chin sink into their cleavage, hair covering their face. This big foot ball player have his head band all the way backwards, slumping on the desk behind him. A red head female student have her head slumped on top of him. An peaceful winter silence befalls this room, where only 15 minutes ago was energized with noisy arrogant students. As all their energy left their body and focused on the beautiful young teacher before them. Their thought in synch with her voice.

“And you find yourself compel to follow this voice, and listening to my instructions, whether you are in a sleepy state of relaxation, or wide awake, you will find yourself, in deep admiration of my voice. When ever I say “Time for a nap”, you will go back to this wonderful, suggestible phase of sleep, feeling soo easy and comfortable to follow my suggestion and commands. When you are in class, you find it easy to think what I tell you to think, do what I tell you to do. You will find doing your home work, showing up in class, is the most important thing in your life, because you love pleasing your lovely Miss Wagalee. When you go to sleep at night from now on, you will dream of being good for your Miss Wagalee, and how she kisses and hug you when you follow her order and pleases she wishes. You will spread the good word of Miss Wagalee around, and tell your other teachers how much you enjoy her class.” She chant on, giving new ideas and suggestion that would shape their mind, wondering if this would work at all. Her doubt seems to lessen when she sees a few students whisper “mmm pleasing Miss Wagalee” on the edge of their lips.

“when I slowly count from 1 to 3, you will wake up. This is the waking phase, just like your dreams, you will find it difficult to remember anything from your sleeping experience. You will only remember a normal lesson in biology, however you will find yourself becoming more and more attracted to the sound of my voice.”

She counts to 3, and the class rose form a deep slumber, each student privately shook themselves from a morning daze, unaware of their peer’s dazed expressions. Each awaken from their subconscious, with their subconscious awaken inside them.

The class quiet down for the rest of the day, students were behaving like well trained puppies in her class. Students spend the rest of their day eyeing Miss Wagalee’s every move, every word from her lips are heavenly music to their ears.

Chapter 2

The day ended, and what a difference a day made, a she couldn’t hope for a better day than today. Bonnie undo her phony tail, tidy up the room, humming to herself. As she put up the remaining chairs onto the desk, she over heard a conversation, in the hall way outside the door.

“Tonight I am so going to rip Rachel apart, that bitch is mine” said one male student in an arrogant mocking tone, “I can’t believe she actually thinks I love her”

“Ha! Tell me about it tomorrow, Mark, wait until Chad and Ben know about this! They will have a good laugh out of it, I need to run off, catch you tomorrow man” said another student.

She hears one person walk off with the school’s door slammed shut behind. Recognize the voice of Mark, the first student, he is in her morning class.

The conversation awaken a rage inside Bonnie, she remember her teenage years trying to satisfy her jock boyfriends, only to realize she was played. The terrible years of depression, where she find her self esteem at running from man to man, yet to be rejected the next morning. She realize this is a day of action, a day of control. Not only to control her student’s behavior in class, but to have a revenge on the type of man who betrays her virgin heart.

She walks into the hallway, seeing her student, Mark, putting his books into his locker. She sneak up behind him, her voice shaking in rage and fear, she loudly whisper “Time for a nap, Mark” into Mark’s ear.

She was worried for a breath a second that her trigger didn’t work. A sigh of relief came across her cheek when she see mark stop reaching into his bag, pause in his motion, with the other arm slackened, hang loosely by his side, his body swaying back and forth for a few second, then relaxed to a point where he rest the weight of his body against the locker.

Bonnie catches his body before he felt to the floor, fear of drawing attention, she instruct mark, “Come into my Classroom, Mark, walk normally, don’t draw any attention”

“Yesss Miss Wagalee” Mark said in a flat toned, zombie like voice, followed Bonnie into her class room.

Bonnie let mark in, close the door behind him, made sure it was locked. “Time for a nap, Mark”, Mark let out a sign of relaxation, and slump to the floor. This time, Bonnie just let him drop to the floor.

“Sinking deeper and deeper mark, all the way down to the bottom of the floor, all the way down, deeper and deeper… sinking below the floor, below the basement, all the way down the bottom … down to the deepest part of your unconscious mind”, said the Blonde Teacher, towering over this football player, with his cheek inches from her dress boot.

He let her words sink deep into his mind, and his body sink into the floor. She keeps droning on and on about how deeply hypnotized mark has become, until his facial feature completely slacken and mind completely wiped.

“That’s right Mark, so hard to think, when you hear my voice, when you see my face, when you smell my scent, you immediately loose your ability to think for yourself, your will is worthless and useless, because I think for you from now on, do you understand?”

“Yess Miss Wagalee” replies the hypnotized Mark.

“What are your plans with Rachel tonight, Mark?” ask Bonnie

“pick her up at the burger place, drive off to the Atrium Building’s parking lot, had sex with her, then dump her as soon as I drop her off at the bus stop” said Mark.

“why do you want to do that, Mark?” ask Bonnie

“Because Rachel is just a chick, women are just sex toys, once you play with them, you need to discard them” said Mark “besides, Rachel is just a nerd”

“If girls are just chicks, then men must be pigs. Mark at the count of 3, you will wake up, you will be the pig that you always are, you will sniff around the room with your nose, on your hands and knees, you will be fully aware of what is going on, but will unable to stop. By the way, you have also lost your voice, you can whisper, but that’s it. If you try to escape, you will realize your arms and legs grow numb and unable to move them. 1, 2, and 3. Wakey wakey Mark.”. Bonnie said so in an almost enraged tone, Mark was exactly the type of guy who hurt her back in her youthful year.

Mark’s eye popped open, in a frightened manner he jerk up, only found himself felt the ground on all his arms and legs, completely unable to balance on his lower body.

“Awww what is wrong, my poor pig boy” Teased Miss Wagalee.

“You bitch! What have you done to me?” Mark intended to yell out his complain, but only whispers escaped his lips. Mark’s body is overwhelmed with a compulsion to sniff around the room while wiggling his butt in the air. As he did so, Miss Wagalee pet his butt a few times. Not to hurt him, but to humiliate the manly football jock who is now nothing but a little pig boy.

Out of her desk, she took some left over lunch, and half eaten chocolate bar, few chucks of left over salad, and an half eaten apple, throws it to the floor. She bend down, pets Mark’s head, and blown into his ears “Eat up, my darling pig”

Mark thought to himself “No way I am eating garbage!” but his body is obeying her voice, and against his strongest effort, his head bends down, and start sniffing the food, next thing he knew, he was eating off the floor, chew of all the bit of food, some of which were once in Bonnie’s mouth.

“Good Piggy boy”, Bonnie is overwhelmed with her new found power, admiring her creation, she wait until mark finish the food, and said “You know, since all male are no difference than pig, maybe I should take away all your human thoughts and emotions, and make you into a complete pig…”

Mark listens in horror, “please don’t Miss Wagalee, I don’t want to be pig, please, I will do whatever you ask, just please let me go.”

“You are already doing what I tell you to do, but for now, it’s Time for a nap, Mark.” said Bonnie, feeling more confident in the trigger. Mark’s eye roll up, then his eyelids slowly shut tight, his arms and legs went limp and drop to the floor like a sleeping pig.

“you can see, Mark, Women are not just chicks, we are superior than you men in everyway. You will remember everything happened today, but you will unable to talk write or communicate with anyone about what you experienced. Whenever a girl say to you “Pig time for mark”, you will immediately become that human pig that you were, completely unable to resist, you will remain a pig for as long as she likes. Tonight, when you visit Rachel, you will buy her lots of flowers, and unable to resist anything she ask of you. You will not touch her unless you are invited, and you cannot resist spending money on her. You will apologize for everything you had done to her, and kneel on the ground and beg for forgiveness. You cannot dump her, because you are just a piece of dirt, and when she decided to dump you eventually, you will accept it because you know you just are not good enough for a girl like her. Do you understand?” Said Bonnie, looking down at her conquest.

“yes.. Miss Wagalee” Mark can no longer resist his brainwashing, it is all so overwhelming, he is so helpless, he gave up.

“Good boy Mark, when I count to 3, you will have an overwhelming compulsion to write “Women are superior than me in every way. I am submissive, I obey Miss Wagalee completely.” 100 times on the black board, each time you write it, it will sink deeper into your own mind, until it becomes the absolute truth to you. Do you understand?” Coaxed Bonnie, Mark knew he must resist somehow, but since Miss Wagalee is a woman and women are superior to him in every way, his mind shuts down and his voice agreed in a soft submissive tone. She counts him out of the trance.

Mark began to write, as his mind became foggier and foggier, and his body seems to become stiffer from the brainwashing. Bonnie grin at the helpless boy, repeating phrases she wish some of ex boyfriends had repeated before her eyes.

Principle Conforntini walked by the room, and out of his eye, sees the football jock is in detention. He thought to himself, “Bonne has really pull herself together, football players are hardest to tame, I should put in her recommendation for a full time position after all.” Mr. Conforntini did not notice what was written on the board, nor Mark’s brainwashed expression. He walked quickly, didn’t want to interrupt Bonnie’s discipline session.

Satisfied with what she sees, she let mark go home for tonight. Her control over him, however, is just a beginning. Mark gather his belonging very quickly, and dashed quickly to the door. As soon as his hand touches the door knob, Bonnie yells out “Pig time for Mark!”

Mark practically dropped to the floor… resuming his human pig position, on his hands and knees. Bonnie laughed coldly, then pouted her lips in admiration of her own creation. Mark felt the humiliation, how long does she have power over him? What else does she have in plans for him? But it is getting late. Bonnie made revert him back to his normal sent and send him home.

Bonnie left the building after clean up the room, and made sure no evidence remained. She walked down the hallway, humming to herself, and find her little Honda in the parking lot. Just as she put her key inside the door, she hears a faint weeping sound behind the bush. She walks to that direction, and sees a tall, strong young girl sobbing, her eyes are red, eye brow are frown. It is Akanishka , the new girl who just arrived from Poland.

“What is wrong, Akanishka?” Inquired Bonnie with deep sympathy. “It’s my boyfriend Ben. He is very possessive. He won’t let me talk to any other people, and constantly beats me. He won’t let me bring any money or bus tickets to school, so he can collect me every night, and check up on me. If he sees me talking or even smiling at others, he would beat me. He would beat me even if other people say hello to me.” with that, Akanishka shows Bonnie her wounds and leash marks, it was bruised and boiled, some of them are old wounds, but Bonnie can see many flesh wounds from recent days.

“He’ll be here any minute now, he is usually an hour late. He likes to go home, watch some TV and take a nap before collecting me. It is so cold tonight.” The poor girl said, shivering in the Canadian cold. “I’ll be fine, Miss Wagalee, please go away, or I afraid he might see us talking”

Just as Akanishka finished her sentence, a red BMW drove around the bush, with it’s zeon high beam light flooding into the dark corner. The passenger side door popped open and almost slammed into the Polish girl’s face. An angry youthful voice scream from the inside, “Get in now, you bitch!”

The angry Ben did not spot Bonnie’s presence. As Akanishka slowly climbs into the car contemplating her fate this evening, Bonnie open the rear driver side door, and jumped into the car as well. Before Ben knew what’s going on, Bonnie yelled “Time for a nap!” and pushes Ben’s head forward, while pushing down on his right shoulder. Ben immediately slump forward like a rag doll, his head barely missed the honk and landed on the right side of the steering wheel. Then slowly slump over to the right side.

Ben was in her morning class, he is two years older than everybody in class because he failed a several years before. Built like the shape of a bully, he has an intimating presence. His physical size did not prevent him from succumbing to Bonnie’s powerful trigger.

Akanishka heard the trigger as well, her head slumped to the side window of the passenger seat, her long, blushy blonde hair covered her face. Bonnie touches the polish girl’s shoulder gently, Akanishka let out a small sigh. Her warm breath blown a few strand of her golden hair into the air, then slowly drift back down to her smooth cheek. Her lips parted slightly, as if her mind feel a warm hug from a woman who promises to look out for her.

Bonnie look back at Ben, with a smirk on her face, she say to herself. “Bitch? We’ll see who’s the bitch by the end of the night.”

To be continued.