The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story for adults. It is fantasy fiction and any resemblance to real people or fact is purely coincidental.

Tea for Two

Detective Woman Constable Heather Smithers looked at the neat little cottage with its well tended garden and could not believe that its occupant was the mastermind behind a lesbian call girl ring as the information she was acting upon suggested. As she walked up the flower bordered path the door opened and a little round woman in her fifties was smiling at her.

“Hello, my dear. I hope you’re selling something nice and not double glazing.”

“Are you Miss Doreen Paxton?”

“Yes, but every one calls me Auntie Dot around here.”

“Miss Paxton, I am Detective Woman Constable Heather Smithers and I am conducting an enquiry into information received” announced Heather formally showing the woman her warrant card at the same time.

The woman looked at the warrant card and said “What an awful photo. You are much prettier than that.”

“Thank you. I wonder if I could ask you some questions.”

“Of course, my dear. Come in. I have just made some tea and you can join me. Tea for Two as the song goes.” The woman gave Heather a beaming smile and once again Heather felt that she was on a wild goose chase. This friendly little woman just did not fit into the criminal mastermind mould.

When her Inspector Margaret Marsdon had given her the task of interviewing Doreen Paxton she explained to Heather that the information had come from a very reliable source and for that reason it had to be followed up however unlikely it seemed to be. The information stated that Doreen ran a lesbian prostitute stable of some twenty women of varying ages.

Heather followed the plump little woman through the cottage, noting that while it was pleasantly and comfortably furnished there was no indication of lavish spending. When they reached the rear of the cottage Doreen led Heather into a brightly lit conservatory filled with a stunning variety of potted plants.

“Sit down my dear” said Doreen, indicating a semi-reclined garden lounger, “and I will get your tea.”

Heather was not a gardener but she loved flowers and found the wonderful variety of types and colours surrounding her a pleasure to behold. It was very warm in the conservatory and the scents from the flowers seemed to lie like a soft blanket in the air. She was so enjoying the sights and scents she did not hear Doreen return and she jumped in surprise when the little woman asked: “Do you like my flowers?”

“They’re wonderful” enthused Heather.

“After we’ve had our tea I will show you all the flowers and my special garden. Would you like that?”

“That would be lovely. Thank you.” Heather sipped her tea as she prepared the questions she would ask in her mind. The tea was unusual and she was about to ask Doreen what it was when the other woman as if reading her mind said: “It’s a tea and herbs mixture. I hope you like it.”

“Yes, I do very much.”

“Aren’t the colours in here just overpowering? I just love to sit out here with my tea and let my mind absorb the amazing colours and the variety of different scents that fill the air. The combination of the visual and olfactory impact on the senses seems to almost numb the mind and bring on a state of relaxed euphoria. Is it effecting you my dear?”

“Yes” murmured Heather. “It is almost soporific. I could relax so easily in an atmosphere like this but I have a job to do.”

“Of course you do, my dear” purred Doreen, “but a task is so much easier to perform if one is relaxed. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes, that’s true.”

“Of course it is. You listen to Aunty Dot. She knows what’s best for you. Relax and enjoy your tea and then I will show you my special garden. Work can wait until you are relaxed enough to do the job properly. An unrelaxed mind will fail in its task.”

Doreen watched the young policewoman as the herbs in the tea took their effect and made her more receptive to the relaxing atmosphere in the colour and scent filled room.

Heather meanwhile, while enjoying the feeling of contented warmth that the room and the herbal tea had induced, was still aware of her task. It was difficult to concentrate on her duty but she was straining to maintain a focus on the questioning she had been sent to carry out. Doreen knew that Heather was fighting to keep her mind focused and set out to remove any resistance to the relaxing effects of the tea and the conservatory.

“You are such a conscientious worker, my dear and it is so creditable that you can think about your duty while your mind and body are telling you that relaxation is all that matters. I am so pleased you have such a keen devotion to duty I am going to reward you for it. I have a very special hybrid rose that I cultivated myself. It has the most exquisite perfume and I want you to experience it as a reward for your devotion to duty.”

“Thank you” replied Heather, pleased that the older woman recognised that she was a professional who would always carry out her tasks. Doreen led Heather over to a pot containing a bush with several blood red roses. Heather found it extremely beautiful and could not take her eyes off it. Doreen placed her hand on Heather’s head and gently eased her face closer to the blossoms. “Breathe deeply, my dear. It is the most wonderful aroma you will ever smell. The more you breathe in the scent the stronger it will become. Breathe deeply and relax.”

Heather’s sense of smell was overwhelmed by the strength of the rose’s aroma and she found herself breathing more and more deeply to obtain the full value of the exotic scent. Only the scent of the rose mattered to her now. It was her reward. “Deep breaths, Heather ....... such a wonderful scent ...... so relaxing to breathe deeply and absorb the aroma ...... the more you absorb the more you relax ..... each deep breath brings a deeper state of relaxation ..... nothing matters now but the scent of the rose because it is the means to achieve deep relaxation ..... deep relaxation is what you want above all things because only when you are truly relaxed will you be able to carry out your duty efficiently.”

Heather was aware that the situation she was in was not normal but because it felt so comfortable and pleasant and because the relaxation would help her fulfil her duties in a more efficient manner she was quite happy to listen to Doreen’s soft velvet voice and absorb the aroma of the rose more and more deeply.

“More and more relaxed ...... as the scent of the rose fills your mind and removes all negative thoughts ...... your duty must be performed but not until total relaxation has been achieved. Let thoughts of duty slip away so that complete relaxation can take over your mind ....... only relaxation is important now ..... let Aunty Dot guide your thoughts ..... she can bring you the total relaxation you seek if you listen to her voice and follow her guidance .... deep breaths means deep relaxation ..... close your eyes and let your mind fall into a deep relaxing sleep.” Doreen watched the eyes of the attractive young policewoman flutter and close. Once again the assault on the three senses of sight, hearing and more importantly smell simultaneously had reduced the mind of the target to a euphoric sense of relaxed contentment which rendered it open to suggestion and the ultimate goal of rewriting thought, ideas, personality traits and sexual orientation. Heather’s mind was as open to programming as any computer.

“I want you to open your eyes now Heather but remain totally relaxed, continue to listen to my voice and let the scent of the rose fill your senses. Return to your chair, Heather and concentrate on my voice.” Heather did as instructed and sat with glazed, vacant eyes in front of Doreen. “Would you like to know the name of the rose with the wonderful scent, Heather?”

“Yes, please.”

“It is Sapphic Submission. You will remember the name of the rose and whenever you hear my voice speak the name of the rose you will immediately return to the state of deep relaxation you are in now because you want be relaxed and ready to perform your duties. Do you accept that, Heather?”

“Yes.”

“I am very pleased with your sense of duty, Heather. You know that you must place your duties before all else. You have a duty to your job as a police officer and when you are in your normal waking state you will fulfil those duties diligently at all times. You also have a duty towards me Heather because of the debt you owe me for bringing you to this wonderful state of relaxation. That is right isn’t it Heather?”

“Yes. That is right” acknowledged the entranced policewoman.

“Your duty for me will be in the role of pussy pleaser. You need not worry about fulfilling your duties because I shall ensure you are fully trained in all the tasks you will be called upon to perform. In your role as pussy pleaser you will be known as Erica. Heather and Erica are two aspects of the same person who can live happily together in the same body as long as you obey your Aunty Dot. Are you lesbian or bi, Heather?”

“No.”

“That is fine. Heather is an heterosexual woman but Erica is a devoted lesbian who loves nothing more than having her face in another woman’s pussy. Heather’s duty is that of a police officer while Erica’s duty is to serve Aunty Dot as a pussy pleaser. Two women in one body but each unaware of the other. Only Aunty Dot knows about Erica and Erica will only awaken when Aunty Dot tells her to. Do you understand Heather?”

“Yes. I understand” said Heather whose mind accepted the apparently logical instructions it was receiving without question.

“Excellent. Heather, you will forget everything that has happened here today except that you have questioned me about my so called lesbian prostitute ring and are satisfied that the allegations are totally without foundation. You will report your findings to Inspector Marsdon and will not be surprised when she accepts your report without question and tells you the matter is closed. When she does so you will forget you even came here, Heather. Whenever you hear my voice say ‘is Erica there’, Erica will awaken and obey my commands because it is her duty to do so. If you hear the phrase over the telephone and someone else is in the room or likely to overhear the call, you will merely say ‘sorry wrong number’ and hang up. As soon as you are alone again Erica will awaken and call this number.”

Doreen showed the hypnotised young woman the number and instructed her to remember it at the sub-conscious level. She then woke Heather from her trance. Heather blinked for a few seconds and then smiled warmly at Doreen. “That resolves all the questions I wanted to ask. I knew there was no truth to the allegation but I had to do my duty. Thank you for the tea and showing me your lovely flowers. I had better be going now.”

“Is Erica there?” asked Doreen.

The young policewoman’s eyes seemed to go blank for a second before she said, “I’m here Aunty Dot. What duty do you wish me to perform?”

“You are such a beautiful girl Erica, I would pleased if you would show me your naked body.”

Eager to please Aunty Dot, Erica—Heather was no longer present—began to strip in a provocatively sexy manner. Doreen smiled with pleasure. The Heather personna had clearly learned to strip so as to arouse her male sexual partners and this skill was retained by Erica. When Erica was naked and Doreen had had a chance to take in the fit, lithe body of the young woman, she removed her own clothes. “Your duty is to worship this body which you find the most attractive and sexy you have ever seen. Begin with my breasts.”

Erica, besotted with the body of the older woman, began to caress and suckle the breasts.

Doreen sighed in contentment as her newest conquest brought her large nipples to erection. Life was so good since she had used her hypnotism to ensnare women. Doreen was careful not to leave traces of her activities and always ensured that the women she entranced never had any memory of their liaison by setting up separate lesbian personalities in her recruits. Each recruit was then asked to nominate a new target for her entrancer and arrange for that target to legitimately come in contact with the hypnotist. There was of course no lesbian call-girl ring and Margaret Marsdon was one of Dot’s pussy pleasers who had nominated Heather for recruitment. Though Margaret would have no memory of it, her alter ego Lavender most certainly would.

Erica moved from one breast to another, sucking and licking the older woman’s hard nipples as if seeking to be fed like a baby. Doreen’s breasts were big meaty globes which no longer retained their youthful firmness but were far from the droopers that some women of her age were cursed with. To Erica’s eyes however they were the most beautiful breasts in the world. Doreen was exploring Erica’s breasts which were a very fine pair of C-cups and firm as could be. The younger woman’s nipples, which were tiny compared to Doreen’s, rapidly became erect under the caresses of her hypnotic mistress. Doreen gripped Erica’s hair and drew her head away from the nipples.

“Aunty Dot’s pussy needs pleasing” said the older woman and Erica immediately dropped to her knees between Doreen thighs. She thrust her face into the ample bush of hair speckled with grey and nuzzled the already wet and open slit. “Oh yes. You are a quick learner, Erica. You have got my pussy purring already. Concentrate on my clit with your tongue and use your fingers to enter my cunt.” Erica complied with Dot’s instructions, happy to be pleasing the entrancing woman. It was not long before Erica’s ministrations brought Doreen to climax for the first time.

“Drink the juices as a reward for your efforts and then continue as before” ordered the older woman. Erica lapped hungrily at the gushing slit while continuing to thrust three fingers into the large aroused cunt. Erica received three more rewards before Doreen decided to move on to another phase of her control of the young policewoman.

“Excellent work, Erica” said Doreen as she pulled the cunt-juice covered face from between her thighs. “Time to give your hot cunt a work-out. Kneel on all fours and open up for Aunty Dot.” As Erica obeyed the order in eager anticipation, Doreen strapped on a large dildo which had a secondary prong to fill her own slippery slot. Once the instrument was snugly and comfortably in place Doreen began the vigorous assault on Erica’s yearning gash. Erica screamed with delight as she was amply filled by the fake prick and reached orgasm after only a few thrusts. Doreen was not however a one-shot fucker and kept up her hard pounding of the young woman’s cunt until Erica was almost exhausted by the constant orgasms the masterful woman was producing in her.

Eventually Doreen, who had just about reached her own limit of orgasmic bliss, withdrew from Erica and instructed the well fucked young woman to rest. After some fifteen minutes when both women had recovered, Doreen took Erica into the bathroom where the two women shared a shower and enjoyed exploring each other’s bodies with gentle caresses and kisses.

When both women were clean, dry and dressed, Doreen and Erica moved back to the chairs they had been using earlier.

“Erica I want you to search Heather’s memories and identify a women friend who you would consider to be an ideal lesbian lover irrespective of whether or not she is lesbian or bi.”

“Mmm” mused Erica. “I guess the sexiest of all Heather’s friends is Jayne Barton. She is a nurse that Heather plays squash with about twice a month. From the views in the showers, she has a hard sexy body with a great pair of boobs. No sign she is interested in women sexually and has a number of men in her life.”

“She sounds wonderful” enthused Doreen, her pussy already dampening at the thought of another recruit to her harem of pussy pleasers. “How do you think I could get to meet her, Erica?”

“She is a collector of antique watches and she would go anywhere to see one she was interested in. If you had the right watch she would come running. Heather could easily find out what she is currently looking for.”

The thought of hypnotising her next recruit with a swinging watch made Doreen grin. Obtaining a suitable watch would not be a problem, she could borrow one from Petunia, one of her pussy pleasers and an antique dealer. She could then feed the information through Erica and Heather to Jayne. Once she had Jayne in her cottage the rest would be easy.

Satisfied Doreen turned off Erica and instructed the still entranced Heather to obtain the necessary information from Jayne. She woke Heather and the policewoman left the cottage satisfied that she had performed her duty and oblivious to the fact that the lesbian Erica was sharing her body.She had no memory of anything that had occurred in the cottage save that she had done her job.

After Heather had left, Doreen telephoned Lavender, aka Inspector Marsdon, and called her to the cottage to receive her reward for introducing Heather into her harem of pussy pleasers. Lavender loved Doreen to pump her dildo up her ass and Aunty Dot was more than willing to oblige.

As she made herself another cup of tea her mind conjured up the scene of Jayne Barton joining her like so many before her for “Tea for Two”.