The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Can’t Be Right

Inspired by Kris P. Kreme’s “My, How You’ve Changed”. Extended by special request.

Chapter 1:

“Meg? Meg Fortescue? Is that you?”

“Rob?”

“Oh my god! It’s been so long.”

“I can’t believe it. I haven’t seen you since…god, highschool?”

“Graduation day! I remember, you gave me a quick blowjob with your robes on. One of my fondest memories.”

“What?? I did no such thing.”

“Whoa! Calm down, Meg—it’s okay. I never told anyone about it.”

“But…I didn’t do that. I’ve never done anything like that. I didn’t even lose my virginity until my second year of college.”

“Megan, I don’t want to argue, but you definitely did. You were known all over school as the Queen of BJs.”

“I most certainly was not! I only went down on you that one time, it wasn’t like it was something I did for everyone. It was…it was a special occasion.”

“Haha, it sure was.”

“It was fun, but I have no idea where you got the idea that I was the…the ‘queen of blowjobs’.”

“Well, I mean…that’s what your flyers used to say.”

“Flyers?”

“Oh yeah. It’s only been five years—I’m surprised you don’t remember. You were so proud of your oral skills, you made those flyers and distributed them all around the school.”

“Rob, I did no such thing! What an insane suggestion. I was the Queen of Blowjobs—I didn’t need to advertise. Everyone knew that if they came to me, I’d go down on them, no questions asked. Why would I bother putting time and money into printing flyers?”

“I did wonder that. I always guessed it was to attract teachers—god, was there a single teacher at that school you didn’t blow?”

“Rob, I know it’s been a while, but I’m really worried about your memory. You know I would never perform oral sex on a teacher—it was clearly marked at the top of my flyers. ‘Queen of BJs: Students only’. There wasn’t a single student I wouldn’t go down on, but a teacher? Ew. That’s just gross.”

“I guess we’re remembering it differently.”

“I suppose. What have you been up to since school?”

“Well, after walking on you fucking our math teacher, I realized how much potential there was in education. I’m a professor now, over at the local college.”

“Oh that’s great! Although I’m afraid you must be misremembering—I would never fuck a teacher. Like I said, it wasn’t until college that I lost my virginity. No, I just used to blow them.”

“For better grades?”

“No, just for fun. My grades were already pretty good.”

“Really? I always thought…”

“What?”

“Oh, I don’t want to say it.”

“Go on. I promise I won’t be offended.”

“Well, I remember you being…a bit dumb, I guess. You were always giggling and playing with your hair, and it was obvious that you cared way more about your social life than you did about school.”

“Wow.”

“You did promise not to be offended.”

“Well, apparently my mouth wrote a check that the rest of me won’t cash. That’s a pretty fucking insulting thing to say.”

“I’m sorry, I really am.”

“God, what a shitty thing to say. I’m really annoyed about this—you were probably just jealous that I only ever fucked our math teacher, and not you.”

“What? Meg, we used to fuck all the time.”

“Oh! Did we? That’s…that’s not what I remember. Sorry! (giggle) I get confused sometimes.”

“Aw, I can’t stay mad at you.”

“Why not?”

“It’s a phrase, Meg.”

“Oh! (giggle)”

“Anyway, I promise I’m not mad.”

“That’s okay! It’s so weird that I can’t remember fucking you. I remember fucking the math guy. We used to fuck all the time. He taught numbers!”

“He sure did.”

“I was never good at numbers, but I’m real good at fucking!”

“I know you are. You used to fuck everyone in school.”

“No way!”

“Yes way.”

“No way!”

“I promise, you did.”

“That can’t be right! I only remember fucking you.”

“And the math teacher.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot about him. (giggle)”

“Oh yeah, you were a total slut. You used to fuck anyone who wanted it—guy or girl.”

“Ewww! (giggle)”

“What?”

“I would never fuck a girl, silly! How would that even work? I don’t have a…you know. A thingy.”

“Haha, you definitely used to make it work.”

“No waaaay. I only fucked guys. I was real good at fucking! I fucked every guy in the school.”

“And the girls.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m pretty sure, yeah.”

“Huh! I know I’m not the brightest…thing. In the thing. But I reckon you mighta got something mixed up there, mister!”

“No, I distinctly remember. For my birthday one year, you organized a threesome with you and your best friend.”

“Cyndi?”

“That’s right!”

“Well now I know you’re wrong, because Cyndi doesn’t even like boys. She’s a total gay! She was the first girl I fucked, and she was sooooo good at it that I didn’t stop. Cyndi is real good at fucking girls. Just like me!”

“That must be why you guys moved in together after high school.”

“Wrongggg! You’re such a dummy, dummy. After high school I went to college, and then I moved in with my husband! It was tough giving up the threesomes but Cyndi understood.”

“Think about what you’re saying, Meg.”

“What?”

“You? At college? Does that sound right?”

“Ummmmm…”

“And you definitely don’t have a husband. If you did, why would you be meeting me here for a date?”

“Okay maybe I was lying about college, but I definitely have a husband. Don’t I?”

“Nope.”

“But…but…”

“It’s okay, Meg. It seems like Cyndi is running late for our threesome. Do you have her number?”

“Ummmm…I think I have it somewhere.”

“Here, why don’t you give me your phone?”

“Okay! Phones are hard. (giggle)”

“Hello, Cyndi? It’s Rob—from school. I know, it’s Meg’s phone. We’re catching up—we were just talking about you, and she suggested I give you a call. You should come down to the bar on fifth, we’re sort of having an impromptu reunion of sorts.

“Well heck, of course you can bring your girlfriend…”

Chapter 2:

“Cyndi!”

“Oh my god, Rob. And Meg! I can’t believe you two still keep in touch.”

“(giggle) We don’t, really! We just ran into each other in the, um…in the food thingy.”

“The store?”

“Yeah! Yeah, the food store thingy. (giggle)”

“Wow. Meg. You’ve, uh…you’re different than I remembered.”

“And you are different than I remembered! Of course, I always remembered you naked.”

“What??”

“C’m’ere for a kiss.”

“I don’t want a…mmmph! Meg! What are you doing?”

“Come on, Cyndi. Don’t you remember what a great kisser Meg was?”

“No! Of course I don’t.”

“Ah, yes. You were probably too distracted by the taste of her pussy.”

“What are you even talking about!? We never went past kissing. I didn’t lose my virginity until college.”

“Course you did, babes! Remember all those threesomes? We were always getting threesomed!”

“No we weren’t! The only sex I had in high-school was going down on you.”

“That’s not what your tattoo says.”

“Well, jokes on you. I don’t even have a tattoo. And I certainly didn’t have one in high-school! I was too busy sharing other women with Meg.”

“Not just women, surely.”

“Of course just women. I’m gay!”

“That’s not what your tattoo says! (giggle)”

“Meg, what are you talking about? My tatt just says ‘high school slut’, it doesn’t say anything about gender. See?”

“That is a nice tattoo. It really matches your clit piercing.”

“Oh god, I would never get a piercing. Guys don’t like them!”

“Well, they’re probably distracted. You really love showing off your tattoos, don’t you?”

“Tattoos? What? I only have the one. One tattoo, one piercing.”

“Do you two still hold a lottery to choose your new tattoo after each gangbang?”

“What? (giggle)”

“Gangbang? What are you talking about? Look at my tattoos—do any of them say gangbang? No!”

“Well, not yet. I was thinking that could be your next one.”

“I don’t have gangbangs! I haven’t even seen Meg since high-school.”

“But honey, what about our date with Rob? We have threesomes all the time!”

“Meg, what on earth is wrong with you? And Rob, seriously—what the hell??”

“She’s right, Cyndi. We’re here for a threesome.”

“No we’re not, Rob! I don’t do threesomes, only gangbangs. If you don’t have a room full of guys to pound me and Meg, I’m afraid I’m not interested.”

“Meg, which one of Cyndi’s tattoos is your favorite?”

“Oh! Hmmm. Hmmmmmmm. I like the one on her neck that measures how good she’s blowjobbing! Or the one on her wrist that looks like rope made out of cock. Or the one of a schoolgirl being fucked by a dog. Or the one on her ankle that tells you to treat her like a whore.”

“Why do you like that one?”

“’Cos the ‘o’ in ‘whore’ is a butthole! (giggle)”

“You two are so competitive, Meg. Is that why you get an even more lewd tattoo every time Cyndi gets inked?”

“(giggle) Don’t be silly! I don’t have any tattoos. That’s Cyndi’s thingy!”

“Come on, you two. Are we here to discuss my tattoos all day, or are we here to have a threesome?”

“All in good time, Cyndi. Which one of Meg’s tattoos do you think is the best?”

“Meg doesn’t have any tattoos. I should know; I’ve seen her naked more than enough times.”

“Well then, which of her piercings do you like best?”

“Ugh, fine. I’ll pick a tattoo. I like…probably the one of her putting a traffic cone up her cunt.”

“Why’s that?”

“I like a girl with ambition. Plus it’s a really good likeness.”

“Second choice?”

“The one on her back. So much cum dripping off her face, it looks kind of like she’s melting.”

“Good choice.”

“Thanks. Are we going to fuck now?”

“Yeah, Robbie! I wanna fuck! (giggle)”

“All in good time. For now, I want to talk about Cyndi’s girlfriend…”

“Yeah, I’m sorry she couldn’t make it. Still, I’m not sure she’d be into the threesome, so maybe that’s for the best.”

“What are you talking about? She’s basically your pimp.”

“What? Suzanna? Ha!”

“Robbieeeeee…I wanna fuck…don’t you want to pull on my nippy rings?”

“We’ll get there, Meg. For now I want to talk about Suzanna.”

“I don’t know what you’ve been drinking, but you’re barking up the wrong tree there. Suzanna is the straightest gay I’ve ever met.”

“Then how does she make a living from whoring out you and Meg?”

“Rob, seriously. It’s not a living. It’s like, a few times a month at best.”

“That can’t be right. You two are out at least once a day, often more.”

“Ugh, no. You’ve gotten your wires crossed. Suzanna makes a living from pimping us out, but that’s only because we’re not cheap. The stuff we do costs a lot of dough. Perverts like you will pay big bucks to watch us go down on each other, after a roomful of men has pounded us all day.”

“Really? Because this whole afternoon is only costing me fifty bucks.”

“What!?”

“It’s true.”

“That can’t be right! Fifty bucks? Come on, Rob, don’t be ridiculous.”

“That’s the price your pimp set.”

“Bull. Shit.”

“Robbie, hurry upppp. We got another appointment straight after you!”

“Patience, sweet Meg. We need to make sure that everything is in order here.”

“Damn right we do! I’m calling Suzanna and getting her down here right now.”

“I thought she was busy?”

“She was. But knowing that you’re stiffing us…Meg, stop giggling. Not like that…and only paying fifty for the whole evening: I’m sure that’ll get her attention.”

“Meg, what does this tattoo say?”

“Ch…cheee…cheaap…whore! Cheap whore!”

“That’s just a tattoo, jackass. Suzanna! It’s Cyndi. Get down to the cafe, pronto. We’re in the back room. Yes, it’s an emergency. I’ll tell you when you get here.”

Chapter 3:

“Oh my god, Cyndi!? What happened to you??”

“What’s up, babe?”

“You’re…you’re covered in tattoos! And is that…is that a piercing?”

“One of many, my love.”

“What happened?? Who are these people?”

“Are you kidding, hon? You know Rob. He’s a regular.”

“A regular what?”

“Sweetie, we don’t have time for jokes. Rob’s claiming that you quoted fifty bucks. For the whole afternoon!”

“Fifty bucks for what?”

“Allow me to introduce myself. Rob. I know your girlfriend from high school.”

“Is this true!?”

“Of course it is, love.”

“I think the last time we met, you were off your head on coke. You probably don’t remember.”

“What on earth are you talking about? I’ve never done coke in my life!”

“Suzanna, you’re drunk.”

“I am not drunk! I only do coke, and only on special occasions!”

“I think getting smashed is the only way you can deal with what you’ve done to your girlfriend. And Meg.”

“Guys, is someone gonna fuck me soon?”

“All in good time, Meg.”

“(hic) Thatsh not why I drink, sholdier. Thatsh not why I do any drugsh…”

“Babe, are you okay?”

“Shut up! I’m talkin’. (hic)”

“It’s become a vicious circle, hasn’t it? You drink to cope with what you’ve done to the people you love most in the world, and then you need to keep doing it to support your habit.”

“Thatsh not true! Shure, I shometimesh feel bad about what I’ve done! (hic) But I’m independ…indep…I’ve got plenny of wealth of my own, shee! (hic)”

“You did, Suzanna. But that was before you blew it all on plastic surgery. Your tits, your face, your ass…there isn’t a single inch of you that hasn’t gone under the knife.”

“Liesh! (hic) This is all me, baby. Have a look and shee…”

“Yay! Suzanna’s getting naked! Wheeee!”

“Hon, what’re you doing?”

“Shut up!”

“Let your girlfriend strip, Cyndi. That’s how you two met, isn’t it?”

“What? No! We met in college. That was before she had all this…work done, of course.”

“You’re telling me that an ex-stripper and a whore met in college?”

“Yes!”

“Shut up, whore. Mamma’s dancin’!”

“Yay! I love it when Suzanna dances.”

“Shut up!”

“Come on, Cyndi. There shouldn’t be any lies between old friends. She was your favorite stripper, and she let you take her out for expensive meals. She got more and more used to being spoiled, which is why you and Meg became whores in the first place. Now she’s your pimp, selling your bodies for $50 a pop, using the money on drink, drugs…and plastic surgery.”

“That…that can’t be right.”

“It’s a good thing that all three of you have a day job at a sex store. Otherwise I have no idea how you’d be able to afford your collection of toys.”

“Rob, you’re not making sense. We do this full-time. How on earth would we have time for anything else?”

“You know, I have no idea how you make the time. Between the whoring, the sex store, and the camming…”

“Camming?? What are you talking about? We just whore at night and work in the sex store during the day.”

“Speaking of whoring, can someone please fuck me? Pleeaaaase?”

“Just watch Suzanna dance, honey.”

“Fiiiiiine.”

“You’re right. It doesn’t make sense. And yet, somehow, you find the time to put on at least three shows a week. The three of you, playing with each other, showing off the latest toys you’ve gotten…”

“Three times a week? C’mon, Rob. It’s like, twice a month tops.”

“Are you sure? I’m pretty sure Meg got the schedule tattooed on her left ass-cheek.”

“Joke’s on you, smartass. Meg doesn’t have any tattoos on her butt. She likes to keep it blank, so she can see the marks when Suzanna spanks her.”

“Of course, now that you’ve been kicked off all the main camming sites, only the specialty ones will take you. Shows on the deep web aren’t as popular, but I’m sure they’re much more profitable.”

“Rob, I don’t even know what the deep web is. Look at Meg’s butt—does it list any shows on the deep web?”

“Of course you don’t know what it is. Suzanna’s the brains of the operation.”

“Suzanna? Ha! Look at that drug-addled bitch. Do you think she’s the brains of anything? No, I’m the one who set us up on the deep web, I’m the one who made sure to get the schedule inked on Meg’s butt so she wouldn’t forget it…”

“Oh, I’m not saying she’s smart. But compared to you and Meg, she’s practically a genius.”

“Meg, maybe. But me? You can’t say I’m stupid.”

“Not all the time, no. But you’re always thinking with your pussy.”

“That’s not true!”

“All you care about is getting your holes stuffed, with larger and larger toys. That’s all you ever do at the store; research the newest, biggest toys. That’s all you do on cam—stretch out your holes. It’s all you can think about.”

“No…”

“Even when Suzanna and Meg are licking you out, even when you’re getting pounded by five guys at once. You’re just thinking about the new XXXXL Dragon toys, and how you can special order them in.”

“No…I…”

“You can’t even string a sentence together unless it’s about getting filled up by a larger toy, can you?”

“I…I…”

“Rob! (hic) Leave the poor bitch alone.”

“Suzanna…”

“Come here, pet. You know we have another appointment shtraight after thish.”

“But…I…”

“Unlesh Rob wantsh to fuck you one more time before we go, of course.”

“That’s very kind of you, but no thank you. I’m quite happy with today’s session. How much do I owe you, again?”

“Fifty dollarsh, love. And tip.”

“But Suzaaaannaaaa, I didn’t even get fucked!”

“Shut up, bitch. When we get home, Cydi will lick you out. Won’t you?”

“Mmmm…”

“(hic) And then what’ll we do, pet?”

“Go online and order a new toy?”

“That’sh right. And maybe get a new tattoo for Meg, while we’re at it. (hic)”

“Hooray!”