The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Annie

by Pan

Chapter 1:

Annie looked around the campus with a smile. She’d enjoyed her last year of high-school much, much more than the rest put together. Like a switch inside of her, she’d suddenly been aware of how hot the other students were…and more importantly, how hot she was. Everywhere she looked, she was hit with eye-candy beyond her wildest desires. The overweight guy in the sweatshirt, poring over a chemistry textbook...she wanted nothing more than to crawl over to him, and beg to suck his cock. The rake-thin hunk with braces and acne? If he’d thrown a look her way, she’d lay down and let him fuck her right there.

She staggered toward her next class. Her head was spinning—perhaps it was the overwhelming scent of man that surrounded her, or the fact that her pussy was crying out for attention, or even the fact that she’d stayed up all night making out with her older sister…whatever it was, she’d found herself recently struggling with the course-work that she’d always found so easy. Not that it bothered her.

As she turned the corner, she heard a wolf-whistle. Behind her, a filthy-haired janitor was leering at her rear. She made eye contact with her, and he winked.

She approached him slowly, putting one heel in front of the other, ensuring that her hips swayed with every step. Her many earrings swung from side to side, matching the motion of her full breasts.

“Is there, like, a closet around here that you can show me?” she asked seductively.

It seemed she was going to be missing another class.

* * *

One year earlier…

Rob awoke to the feeling of both his sisters’ mouths on his hard 12-inch cock.

He’d been surprised to discover that he was exceptionally well-endowed: it was apparently inherited from his father. He’d seen similarly-sized cocks in porn all his life, and just assumed he was normal.

He loved the sight of Amber licking up and down one side of his thick, veiny cock, and his younger sister Annie licking the other. But most of all, he loved the gaping, well-fucked look that their pussies got when he was done—he was lucky enough to have a member that served his fetish perfectly. At first, his siblings had hardly been able to walk after he fucked them. They’d leave the room bow-legged and dripping, their holes stretched so wide that you could fit several fingers inside of them, barely touching their cunts’ walls.

After he’d tweeted from his bitchy older sister’s account, declaring her love for his cock, she’d come straight up to his room and he’d ridden her for a few hours straight. He’d photoshopped her to look like his fantasy woman, and it felt like he was unloading a year’s worth of cum inside his college sister slut.

His father had stormed upstairs, mad that he was hogging all the young pussy, but one Twitter update later, his father was more than content to spend the rest of the day fucking his (now ex-stripper) wife, leaving Amber to be exclusively explored and used for Rob’s pleasure.

He’d been so focussed on stretching his sister that he’d forgotten about Annie—she was only a year younger than Rob, and when she returned from school, hadn’t been expecting to find her lounge-room replaced by a porn studio, filming a movie starring her parents.

The sound of her shriek had managed to penetrate Rob’s lustful haze, but before he could stop penetrating Amber, she’d stormed upstairs and walked in on her brother and sister’s incestuous tryst.

Rob!” she’d screamed, but before she could say anything else, Rob had withdrawn from his older sister, run over to the computer and started typing.+

Amberpeach92: if u think im slutty, u shud see my sister! Lol srsly—next to her im lyk a virgin

For the first time, Rob watched the effects of one of his tweets—his sister’s shocked gaze slowly morphed into a look of lust.

Rob,” she said again, equally disapprovingly. “I can’t believe it’s taken you so long to share that monster with me…”

Annie had dropped to her knees, opened her mouth, and kept eye contact with her brother as she slowly slid his huge horse-cock into her mouth. It had only softened slightly, but it immediately plumped up again as Annie’s eyes told Rob just how much she enjoyed licking her own sister’s juices off his member.

On the bed, Amber’s just played with herself as she watched Annie take a cock for the first time. Despite already cumming in each of his older sister’s holes, Rob had plenty of energy left for Annie—he was delighted to find that, true to his words, Annie managed to outpace her sister every step of the way. She was hungrier for his cum, happier to degrade herself—she even got off easier, screaming loudly about how wrong it was to fuck her own brother, about how sick it would be if he knocked her up, showed the world that she was his bitch…

Hours later, as his sisters napped on the bed, Rob smiled and opened up Master Hacker once more. He knew that Annie would get expelled if she came to school with as many tattoos and piercings as Amber had…but there were many, many places she could get inked that wouldn’t be visible to anyone in authority.

Unless, of course, his sister was naked. But if she was naked in front of them, he suspected that they wouldn’t be in a position to complain…

* * *

Over the course of the weekend, Rob explored every inch of his sisters’ bodies. It took two full days before he was finally spent, unable to get another erection no matter how hard he tried, and ordered his (still-horny, to his amazement) sisters to take some naked photos of each other while he recovered.

As Amber photographed Annie, legs spread, hands pulling her nipples and looking at the camera lustfully, Rob went online and found some tattoos that he thought would suit his younger sister’s more wild personality. He also interrupted his parents’ surprisingly acrobatic love-making session to borrow his father’s credit card. He knew that Annie would need it to get the ink she’d so soon desire, and he wanted to get the girls some toys while he was at it…

Rob’s mother barely noticed her son entering and briefly talking to his father. She’d been in a sexual haze for the entire weekend—she loved to fuck, she’d always loved to fuck…but there was something about being watched while she rode her husband’s cock, or flashed her pussy for the camera. She’d not felt like this since…well, since she’d last stripped so many years ago.

Standing on-stage, watching the men in the audience get hard, knowing that they were all there to watch her, that each and every one of them wanted her…it turned her on more than anything she’d ever experienced. As soon as Rob left, she grabbed her husband’s torso once more, and pulled his huge cock into her. She’d struggled, in the past, to take the entirety of her husband’s girth, and a few years ago their sex life had dropped off for some reason, but now she wanted, with every fibre of her being, to feel her husband’s massive erection slam into her, over and over.

She wanted to be stretched out. She wanted to get back on-stage, and show the world that she could take anything and everything up any hole. She wanted the world to see what a well-fucked bitch she was…

“Yes,” she moaned lewdly, licking her lips and staring straight down the lens of the camera. “Use my dirty cunt. Fill me up, big boy!”

When Rob returned upstairs, he picked up the camera, laying forgotten by the side of the bed. Apparently the photoshoot had worked his sisters up, and they’d taken a break to get to know each other as intimately as possible. Exhausted though he was, watching young Annie lick out her older sister’s asshole was enough to make Rob’s cock twitch slightly.

“Call me a slut,” Annie cried, and Amber pulled her hair roughly and obliged.

“You dirty little fuck,” she spat. “You’ve been wanting this for years, haven’t you? Every time you’ve seen me, you’ve just wanted to rip my skirt off and stick your tongue as far up my ass as you can…”

Annie just nodded, unable (or unwilling) to pull her head away from Amber’s perfectly-formed ass. Tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks, and Rob was unsurprised to find that her pussy was practically dripping. He didn’t hesitate, immediately ramming his cock inside of his little sister as hard as he could, enjoying the twitches of pleasure his rough treatment provoked.

Photoshop would have to wait.

* * *

Annie woke up abruptly. As she sat up, she smiled to see her brother and sister still sleeping on the bed beside her.

Just two days ago, she knew, the idea of having wild, unrestrained sex with either one of her siblings would have been disgusting to her. But now, suddenly, the idea was not only attractive…she was practically dripping at the thought of waking them up and going again. There were so many positions she wanted to try…she wanted to lick Amber out while Rob’s cock slid in and out of her asshole. She wanted to see if Amber could get an entire fist into Annie’s stretched cunt, and another into her ass while she sucked Rob’s cock.

She wanted to show her parents what a dirty, dirty little slut she was.

But she also knew that her siblings needed their sleep. While they snoozed, she got up, sat in Rob’s computer chair, and turned on his PC to see if he had any porn.

When the computer loaded, however, a program called “Master Hacker” caught her eye. She clicked on the icon, and as it loaded up, she smiled.

It seemed to link to Amber’s twitter account, where she’d been boasting about her sexual exploits. Amber scrolled to the top, and started to read.

“No bra, no panties…” she murmured as she read what her sister had been doing for the past several months. When she got to the bottom, her brow furrowed.

“My sister?” How had Amber known that underneath, Annie was a latent slut. How did she know that she was even more perverted, when until a few days ago, Annie hadn’t known herself?

It wasn’t until her eyes caught the timestamp that Annie put it all together. The update about her had been typed just after Annie got home. That was what Rob had been typing when she’d walked in on Amber’s lips wrapped around his cock! That was why she hadn’t cared. That was the only reason she’d been turned on by her siblings taboo acts…

This program had somehow turned her into a slut. If Rob hadn’t typed that one little sentence, she’d still be a nice, normal girl…she certainly wouldn’t have spent the last few days doing the most perverted things she could think of.

After quickly glancing over to her brother’s still-sleeping form, Annie smiled and began typing.

She knew exactly how she could thank him for opening her eyes and giving her the best weekend of her life…

Chapter 2:

Rob yawned, and rolled over to the increasingly-familiar sight of his older sister’s tattoo-covered boobs, and pierced nipples. He decided to wake her up by sliding his thick, veiny cock inside of her, while pulling on her piercings and—just to make sure she was awake—slapping her on the ass. As soon as he inserted the tip of his cock, however, she moaned loudly, and opened her eyes.

“Oh, Rob,” she moaned, and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in as far as he could go. “Stretch me out!”

After just a few pumps, Amber was screaming in pleasure. Rob decided to join her in orgasm—he wasn’t used to having quite this much control over his load, but as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he was able to really let loose, filling his sister’s wet cunt with wave after wave of his semen.

“Mmmm,” he said, lay back, his sister joining him.

It wasn’t until a few minutes later that he remembered Annie. Forcing himself out of bed, he wandered downstairs, to find her sitting at breakfast with their father.

“Hey Dad,” he said with a yawn. Both he and his father were completely naked, but for some reason it neither of them seemed bothered.

“Did you get off inside your sister already?” his father asked, as casually as one would enquire about the weather. Rob just answered with a grin, accepted the toast his father offered him, and sat down to eat while Annie slithered under the table to pleasure him.

A few minutes later, his mother entered, wearing her now-standard slutty make-up, and seeing what Annie was up to, joined her. The pair of tongues going up and down his cock would normally have set him off after ten minutes, but the unusual control he’d felt earlier in the day was still present, and he easily held off until he’d finished another two slices of toast (served to him, once more, by his father) and leisurely enjoyed a cup of coffee as well.

Neither his sister nor his mother showed any signs of growing weary, but remembering what today was, Rob decided not to hold back any longer, and came over both of their faces.

“Enjoy!” he said, skipping upstairs to where he knew Amber would be waiting for him.

“Hold it right there!” Rob’s father said to the cum-drenched pair, pulling out a camera. “This one’s going on the home page!”

Upstairs, Amber was laying on the bed, seeing if she could fit both fists into her stretched-out pussy. She couldn’t, not yet, but even as Rob watched, he saw that she was making progress.

“Save that one, sis…” he said, after a few minutes of watching her. “You know what today is!”

* * *

Downstairs, Annie enjoyed the feeling of her father slowly entering her wet, sloppy cunt for the first time. But certainly not the last, she thought with a cheeky grin. That Hacker program really works…I’ll have to jump on again next time I’m in Rob’s room.

She lay back as her father grunted, pounding in and out of her pussy. Across the kitchen, her mother was sitting on the kitchen bench, trying to see if she could get a rolling pin up her tight ass.

“Come on Mom, you can do it,” she said, before her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her father’s cock hit a new depth.

“Thanks, sweetie,” she replied with a grin, coating the pin with another layer of lube and trying again.

Annie shuddered in a small orgasm, but didn’t even particularly care—just the knowledge that she was the kind of dirty slut who let her Daddy fuck her bareback was enough to make her happy. Cumming was just the cream on the cake.

Less than a minute later, her father filled her with cream, the pair of them panting with exertion as he came inside his daughter for the first time. She’d started goading him just a few seconds before he came, warning him that she wasn’t on the pill.

“Do you want to knock me up?” she asked, her bright, innocent eyes shining up at him. “Do you want to put a bun in your daughter’s oven?”

That seemed to be what pushed him over the edge, and she mentally filed the information away, before getting up, admiring her mother’s efforts, and heading upstairs to join her siblings.

“Rob!” she admonished, walking in on Rob fucking Amber’s face so hard it looked like there was serious risk of her losing an eye. “Did you forget what today is?”

“No,” Rob groaned. “Of course not, Annie. I was just…finishing.”

He gave one more big, final thrust, splattering the back of Amber’s throat with cum. He pulled out, and gave Annie a hug.

“Now, let’s go get that tattoo!”

* * *

It wasn’t until they were in the car on the way to the tattoo parlour that Rob realized something was wrong. He’d never updated the twitter about a tattoo with his sister, wanting to wait until he got the photos that Amber had taken, and finished the Photoshop. And he’d certainly never discussed the idea with Annie…so how did she know?

His eyes widened as he realized what must have happened, and as soon as they pulled into the parking lot, he opened up his phone and checked Twitter.

Someone had been updating Amber’s account.

October 21st: my little sister is so hot. she’s getting her first tattoo today—everyone is excited

October 21st: she’s come up with a system—after her 1st tattoo, she’s going to fuck 1 guy. after her 2nd, 2…such a great idea

October 21st: and now that we’re all involved, everyone has agreed—our whole family can be naked and fuck in every room. every1 is so chill abt it

October 21st: i have the best fam eva!

October 21st: dads gonna start up a family website 2 pay the bills so all we have to do is tape the fucking and we’ll neva have to wrry about money again!

October 21st: and rob is da best lova eva. he can control his orgasms and make girls cum just by having them touch his dick. every1 thinks hes the sexiest

Rob sat back with a puzzled look on his face.

“Come on girls, get dressed,” he said without even looking at the back seat of the car. As soon as his sisters had gotten in, they’d stripped off and started making out. He didn’t know who was updating the Twitter, but whoever it was, they seemed to think well of him.

A pair of girls passed the car, and stopped for a second as soon as they saw Rob. He winked at them, and their giggle was only cut short when they noticed the two girls getting dressed in the back.

They stormed off, but Rob still mentally thanked the mystery updater. He would never have thought of making himself irresistible to strangers—in the unlikely event that he tired of his sisters, it meant that he could go out and find someone else to keep him company without effort…

On the way home, Rob had to keep telling Amber not to touch the plastic on Annie’s arm.

“She just got it,” he snapped. “Here, come and hold my penis.”

With a thought, he was able to make Amber cum. It distracted her for long enough to get them home, where the whole family gathered around to admire Annie’s new ink (her father with camera in hand.)

It was a simple pink rose. Hidden in the petals was a drawing of Annie’s own little pink cunt, and underneath it simply read “open for business.”

“So who’s going to be the lucky man?” her father asked, and Annie rolled her eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious? I want Rob’s magic cock to really start work on stretching out my asshole.”

“Do you mind if I film it, sweetie?”

“Of course not, Daddy.”

Chapter 3:

After Annie’s second tattoo a few days later (a ring of boobs around her belly-button) Annie’s mother had to hold the camera, so that the two men taking her could be her brother and father. They bellowed as they came, Rob timing his orgasm to match his father’s, and when they were done, sat down, panting next to her.

“Who are you going to get in for number 3?” her father eventually asked, and Annie smiled in response.

“I’ve got a few ideas, Dad…”

As their father ran off to edit the recording (he’d fallen in love with the “home video” look, though was still planning on getting a crew in for special occasions) and update the website, Amber followed after him. (“He works faster when he’s being blown!”)

Annie jumped back onto Rob’s cock, and slowly slid her body up and down. She wasn’t horny, but until their extra-large toys arrived, there was no other way that she could think of stretching herself out. Her mother had a monopoly on household items—she was currently walking around with a bottle of coke sticking out of her ass, and what looked like the family’s flashlight shoved into her pussy.

There was just something about being stretched that really appealed to her—she suspected that it had something to do with Amber’s twitter account, but since Rob had caught her sneaking on (to try to give herself the world’s most sensitive nipples) he’d forbidden her from going near it again, and just to be safe, typed an entry to that effect.

If they hadn’t determined the first time a special occasion worthy of getting the film crew in, she would have suggested that Rob fuck his mother, but for now, she was happy to just sit and watch the woman desperately try to stretch out her holes, while she bounced up and down on her brother’s cock. Small orgasms rippled through her body, and when she shut her eyes, she could see herself in a few months time—stretched, loose, covered in tatts, and being gangbanged by ten, twelve, fifteen men…

* * *

Annie woke up with a smile. She loved her new life—she knew that at least part of that love was artificial, but no part of her cared. Before her brother’s meddling, she’d only ever cum a few times a week, and even then only by her own hand. Now, it was rare for her to go more than an hour without an orgasm or five—and most of them were accompanied by the delicious feeling of being stretched out by her brother. Her life had turned into a constant sexual haze, constantly pleasuring men and being pleasured…

She’d never been so happy.

Slipping out of bed, careful not to wake her mother, father or brother, Annie looked at her naked body in the mirror.

Her tits were plump and obviously fake—she’d begged to get implants for her birthday, just like her sister. Finally, after his fifth orgasm of the night, her father had agreed. She’d grinned up at him, his cum spilling out of her mouth and landing on the floor.

“See, Daddy,” she’d said seductively, “once I have the operation, I won’t make such a mess on the carpet…”

The mental image of his youngest daughter dribbling cum onto large implants was enough to get her father hard again, and Annie’s eyes had lit up at the sight of her father’s huge cock thickening once more…

Turning around in front of the mirror, Annie couldn’t help but be proud of her progress. Her asshole gaped invitingly, and she reached around, just to watch her entire hand fit into her rear cavity.

When she withdrew her hand, it was slimy, and Annie smiled. She was so frequently pumped full of cum that she was constantly lubricated, ready for whatever cock wanted to take her next.

Her tattoos had been slowly growing in number—she was up to number eight now, which meant that next time she got inked, she’d have to find nine men that she could service. Her eighth tattoo was a fierce dragon, with a ferocious look on its face, and a huge, fiery, threatening cock. It was aiming it toward a young fairy that looked like a combination of Annie and her equally-slutter older sister, dressed like Tinkerbell, bent over to expose a huge, red, ass. The fairy was reaching behind herself, opening her hole up for the dragon’s huge member, a look of fear and lust on her face…

It had been expensive, but Annie and her sister had received a half-price deal in exchange for going around to the tattoo artist’s house for the weekend and sericing his every need…

A noise behind her made her start, but it was just her brother, slowly sliding into their mother’s sleeping form.

Annie would never forget the day that Rob had first taken his mother—it had been a huge occasion, and when Annie had seen Rob typing at his computer directly beforehand, she’d known that he had something up his sleeve…

September 20th: gawd my mother can squirt

September 20th whenever she cums its like a flood. delicious tho! ;) my sis and I can never resist it…

When Rob’s cock had come out, his mother had stared at it, entranced, practically drooling. She’d tasted it before, but she’d yet to be fucked by his beautifully huge member…and it was becoming rare to enter any room of the house without seeing Rob screwing someone, whether it was one of his sisters, the neighbour, or even a random woman he’d picked up on the street. Ever since Annie had made him irresistible to women, he’d been taking full advantage of it…and them.

But knowing that at last she’d be fucked by her own son, the boy that she’d given birth to…Rob’s mother had seen how much pleasure he brought other women, and she was practically trembling with anticipation.

Annie and Amber had sat to the side as Rob’s father had directed the scene, running the crew approximately through what was going to happen, where to focus the cameras when, and making sure that Rob and his mother knew their roles.

They’d nodded along, but Rob had glanced at Annie, and she suspected that they’d both known that nothing was going to go as planned…

As soon as Rob had slid inside his mother’s mouth, her orgasms had started, and—just as Rob’s tweets had instructed—juices gushed out of her so quickly that Annie’s last rational thought was that her mother ran a serious risk of being dehydrated.

The fluids started flying, however, and Annie and Amber ran forward in delight, desperately keen to taste the delicious liquid, touch it, bathe in it…

Rob’s father had improvised, as necessary, and the home video of Rob taking his mother for the first time had earned a subtitle—“Sister Sluts Love Mother’s Squirts”.

Watching her mother and Rob now, Annie took the opportunity to play with herself. She knew that she didn’t have long to make herself cum—as soon as her mother did, her mind would go blank, and all she’d be able to think about would be getting her mother’s sweet pussy juice in her mouth, gulping it down as fast as it could be produced.

With a grin, her brother watched her desperately play with herself. He had complete control, she knew—with a thought, she could make their mother cum, and Annie getting her orgasm before then relied entirely on Rob’s goodwill.

As Annie forced an entire fist into her own cunt, her eyes widened. She watched Rob pull out his cell-phone, where she knew he’d recently installed the portable version of Master Hacker. She wanted to cum, but more urgently than that…she had to know what he was writing.

February 3rd: Luv my sis’ pussy. As much as she stretches it, its tight again the next day. Wassup wit dat??

February 3rd: Unlike my cunt wich gapes more every day—LOL

Rob watched as his sister glared, while her pussy lips began to tighten. She’d spent so long, used so many large toys…and he’d undone all of her hard work in less than a minute. He smiled, knowing that his latest updates would drive Annie crazy—Annie had become obsessed with being stretched out, and his wording had ensured that no matter how hard she tried, she wouldn’t be able to loosen herself as much as Amber.

Before she could say anything, he mentally willed his mother to cum, and watched as Annie’s eyes glazed over and she ran forward, desperate to taste the liquid gushing from his mother’s cunt.

The abrupt arrival of another body on the bed woke their father up, and he scowled at the sight.

“Why didn’t anyone tell me you were starting already? I would have turned the camera on…”

* * *

Meanwhile, in the room next door, Amber was awake. She’d been awake for almost 36 hours straight now—her brother had set her a challenge. She was to watch every one of the family’s DVD releases in a row, and come up with some ideas for more. Beside her was a notepad with dozens of ideas scrawled upon it, and on the other side was an industrial-sized tin of lube, the largest sex toys that the family could find, and a pile of bottled water, to prevent dehydration.

There had been more to Rob’s challenge than had met the eye.

January 29th: god i luv my fam’s porn. i can never get through a whole one without having to get myself off…

As the sixtieth consecutive porno started (“Fucked and Fisted by Father”), Amber’s glassy eyes stared at the screen, and her hands automatically reached for two of the largest sex-toys: a large black dildo, and a toy that looked like a man’s fist. Since the twenty-four hour mark, she’d been exactly duplicating the action on-screen, and cumming at the same time as the women in the film (often herself) did. It saved her brain from having to think.

The large pile of watched DVDs included “DP My Mom and Me”, in which Annie and her mother had simultaneously been double penetrated (Amber had used two thick vibrating dildos for that one), “Size-queen Sis” (a video of Amber taking the “American Challenge”, a feat that she’d replicated while watching the video) and “Sis’ Gangbang Birthday”—it had only been Annie’s birthday, but for the sake of the film, Amber had joined in, and managed to take two cocks in her ass at once for the first time.

There were only a handful to go, unless her father had managed to release some more while she’d been watching. Through the entire twenty-four hours, a webcam in the corner had been live-streaming Amber’s efforts, and every now and again a family member had wandered in with suggestions from the chat.

“Mike from Michigan wants you to use a ballgag for the next few,” her father had suggested, tying it on before she’d had a chance to object.

“Some guy named Harold wants to see you do that thing with your feet behind your back,” Annie had piped in at one point.

“A chick called Geraldine thinks you should wear nipple clamps while you watch Daddy Gapes Me Best, because you were in the video,” her mother had added, a few videos later.

When Rob had come in, he hadn’t made any suggestions, just slowly fucked her ass while “Tattooed Anal Sister Slut” played in the background. When he’d cum, he’d pulled out without a word, and left to see what his other sister was up to.

Amber looked at the small pile of DVDs left to go. Every part of her ached with exhaustion, her mind was fried, and she knew that cumming through the last few DVDs would be a struggle…but she felt a strange feeling of pride.

She turned and winked at the webcam, before turning back to the screen, and slowly sliding the fist into her loose ass. She shuddered with pleasure at the feelings coursing through her body…she loved being stretched, it gave her more pleasure than anything she’d ever imagined. And with her well-hung brother and father regularly taking her, not to mention her sister’s penchant for huge toys…well, she was constantly presented with opportunities to feel her gaping pussy expand, and hang loosely.

Amber loved her new life.

Chapter 4:

April 29th: finally found a way to loosen up my virgin-cunt sis

April 29th: 20 horse cocks will get that gash gapin. n a monster dildo stuck up the slots hole overnight LOL

Annie stared in awe at the present that her parents had gotten her. It was her final day of school, and—coincidentally—the day of her 20th tattoo.

It had been a big year—she’d methodically fucked half the school, her cunt growing tight again the next morning, each and every morning. By the time she seduced the last of the freshmen, she’d been delighted to find one with a cock that almost matched her brother’s—it meant that she was painfully stretched out every time, a sensation that she enjoyed more than anything.

Amber, meanwhile, had fucked around just as much, and the phrase “throwing a sausage down a corridor” had sprung to mind as she did. Amber was hugely envious of her retightening younger sister—when Annie was heartily fucked by Rob, it was like taking her virginity each time. “Stretch me!” she’d yell in ecstasy as he filled her up to an almost unbearable point.

Of course, Amber wouldn’t trade her loose gash for anything. To compensate for her own stretched-out hole, she begun taking the boys two at a time...in each hole.

At first, a few of the boys had felt iffy about it, thinking it ‘gay’, but it hadn’t taken long for her to persuade them. Amber still had the following she’d had before Rob had started the series of tweets—other than her sexy younger sister, no one else in town was considered half as sexy. If her enormous breasts and slutty attire weren’t enough, the way that she begged (as though a girl as attractive as her needed to beg) gave the men of her choosing such a surge of power that they were often, ironically, unable to resist her.

And so as she’d gotten accustomed to the feeling of two cocks sliding into the one hole at once, Amber had grown more and more explorative—she’d started sucking one guy, fucking another, and filling the rest of her holes with toys. Two in her ass, another joining the man in her cunt…at times, she cursed her small mouth—if she had the naturally wide smile of her sister, she might have even been able to take two cocks in her mouth at the same time as well.

As it was, she could only suck one, but if they had a wide enough girth, it made her lips stretch out obscenely, and her cheeks gape.

Meanwhile, the closer Annie had gotten to the end of the school year, the less worried she’d been about them being seen. Her second-most-recent tattoo was a huge snake-cock, coiled around her arm, its head forever frozen in the act of pumping out a huge load of seed into Annie’s hand.

But on this, the day of her twentieth tattoo, it was her latest ink that Annie was truly proudest of.

The artist had been extremely reluctant to do it, even after Amber and Annie had “persuaded him” as well as they were able. No matter how many times he pumped his load down their throats, no matter how perverse the acts they performed on each other while he took them from behind, he’d kept on refusing…

“You’ll regret it some day,” he’d said as Annie sucked his cum out of her sister’s ass, while she milked his cock between her huge, fake tits. “I can’t be responsible for making you walk around with that for the rest of your life.“

It was only when Rob himself had intervened, using Amber’s twitter account to get the artist his ex-wife back (and giving her a perpetual hunger for his cum) that he’d given in.

The tattoo had taken almost twenty hours straight, and so when Annie had returned home, she certainly hadn’t expected the reception that was waiting for her...

“Surprise!” her father had called, before his jaw had dropped in awe at Annie’s new, elaborate face-tattoo.

Truthfully, it started well below her face—like the tan one would get from wearing a low-cut shirt in the sun, it began between her breasts and bloomed outward from there. The lowest part of the tattoo was a rose-stem, but instead of a single flower, it led to a garden of filthy body-parts, sex toys, and ropes of white cum.

At a glance, the lower half of the tattoo could almost be mistaken for a bunch of flowers, but as the tattoo rose past her breasts and onto her collar-bone, it got dirtier and dirtier...lines of cum twisted into naked people doing unspeakable acts to each other, cocks spelled out lewd swearwords, and boobs were pierced with the outlines of cunts.

It had taken Annie and Amber the better part of a week to design its intricacies, and the artist had recreated it flawlessly.

Rising up her neck, the tatt sprouted animals committing buggery on each other and on representations of Annie and her sister. But when it reached her chin, the tattoo became less abstract, simulating a drop of cum dribbling down the side of her mouth, and—the piece de resistance—spelling the word “SLUT” in large, unmistakable letters across Annie’s face, with “SL” on one cheek and “UT” on the other.

“Oh, baby...” Annie’s father said with pride. “It...you’re so beautiful.”

A tear trickled down the side of her father’s face, but Annie barely noticed—she was staring in shock at the gift that her parents had decided to surprise her with on this important milestone of a day.

* * *

The back yard had been carefully arranged—the grass was mowed, the fence was nice and high, and in the centre, where there had been a tire swing for Annie’s youth, there was now a sex swing.

But that wasn’t what caught her eye—instead, it was the twenty horses that were arranged in a semi-circle.

Annie stepped forward in grateful shock. “Oh, Mom…Dad…

“Thank you…”

She stepped forward, tearing off her clothes as she did. Her gait turned into a run as she exposed her naked body to the twenty horses. She’d wanted to fuck a horse for as long as she could remember (as Rob had been surprised to discover—he hadn’t even implanted that desire—it had been a repressed desire of hers her whole life, brought out and amplified by her need to be the biggest slut she could imagine) and now it was coming true…twenty times over.

By the time she got to the sex-swing, she was completely nude, and she strapped herself in with glee, her hands shaking with anticipation. She had never been so excited in her life. Her mother and father had already begun to lead the horses toward her, while Rob held the video camera steady, zooming in on her tight young cunt.

The first horse stood behind her, and after a gentle massage from her mother’s hand, hardened quickly. She guided it her youngest daughter’s pink tightness, and as her mouth opened in shock at the size of the phallus entering her, Annie’s father used the opportunity to insert a cock into the young girl’s mouth, this one belonging to a huge, black horse.

Annie’s body was already shuddering with joy as the horse behind her worked out what was happening, and began to thrust, enjoying the sensation of the teenage girl’s wetness as its huge genitalia slid in and out. It was operating purely on animal need, not unlike Annie herself.

The teen girl was conflicted—on one hand, she wanted to shut her eyes so she could wholeheartedly focus on fellating the huge member that was currently trying to make its way down her throat, but if she did that, she wouldn’t be able to see the black, hairy legs of the horse that stood in front of her, and maintain full awareness of what she was doing.

She was fucking a horse. No, she was being fucked by two horses. She was performing acts so taboo that they were not only illegal, but most people wouldn’t even talk to her after learning what she’d done.

And she was loving every second of it. More than that—she was happier than she’d ever, ever been. Her transformation was complete: she truly was the biggest slut conceivable.

Out of the corner of her eye, Annie noticed some movement, and looked over to see where her sister was—she was acting as a horse “fluffer”, going from beast to beast to ensure that they were all constantly erect.

After making sure that the stallion humping Annie was firmly in place, their mother joined Amber in preparing the horses, and getting them excited.

Meanwhile, the girls’ father had been coating another horse’s cock with copious amounts of lubricant, and though it took some awkward shuffling, finally managed to get it into position. Annie’s eyes widened and she began to choke on the horse’s cock as in a position that she would have assumed to be impossible, her father managed to slowly start inching a third horse’s cock into her puckered asshole.

Rob smiled from behind the camera. He’d spent the morning on Twitter, ensuring that this wouldn’t cause any serious damage to the young girl, and doing what he could to make this as pleasurable as possible for Annie—even now, he could see her nipples were so ripe and plump that they practically threatened to explode, and in a few minutes, he knew that he’d be putting the camera on a tripod, and joining his family in helping their youngest member get heartily fucked by horses.

Annie’s eyes had rolled back into her head, and she’d begun to cry with happiness as the three horses abusing her body got a rhythm going, and started treating her like a mare they wanted to breed with. She was getting pounded so hard from every side that she was briefly worried about tearing, before just sinking into her own mind and enjoying the sensations.

The cock in her mouth was ready to cum, and as it thrust down into her throat, what felt like a gallon of horse-cum began to shoot directly into her belly. Her wild movements provoked another orgasm or two, and Rob made sure to zoom right in on her holes as the horses came, filling her up and then some. The camera captured some of the horse’s seed overflowing from her genitals, as the schoolgirl began to shake in powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm.

Finally, Rob couldn’t take it any longer. He waited while his parents and sister replaced the horse’s cocks, taking the opportunity to slip in and suck on his sister’s nipples. She opened her eyes in confusion, before smiling down at her brother, and then laughing at the sight of her sister—Amber had gotten a bit overexcited, watching her sister get fucked, and had stimulated a horse to orgasm. She was covered in horse-cum, and Annie knew that as soon as the second round of horses began to take her body, her mother would be rushing over to excitedly suck and lick it off her sister’s body.

“Thanks, Rob…” she said, while her sister got a horse cock hard and ready to slip into her mouth. “Not just for this…for everything. For Amber’s account.”

They’d never spoken about it directly, but Rob smiled in response to his sister’s words.

“I love you, Annie,” he said, but her mouth was too full of horse to respond.

Rob gestured for Amber to start sucking him off, as he watched Annie take the fourth, fifth and sixth horse-cocks into her small body. Her cunt would join her sister’s after this, perpetually stretched, loose and gaping.

It was going to be a long night, but he knew that the family would be closer yet by the time it was done.