The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a tale of erotic fiction which involves mind control, non-consensual sexual activities and other behavior behavior that some people might think is objectionable. If you are offended by such material, do us both a favor and go read something else.

If you are under 18-years-old, don’t read this.

If it is illegal for you to read this where you live, don’t read this and consider moving somewhere that isn’t quite so puritanical.

I have to thank the two people who read this story and offered suggestions, Lady Eris and Susan. I also need to give credit to the keraptis02. I was reading his stories The Offer Part 2 and The Offer Part 3 when I got the idea for this story.

Taste Test

By Evan

Julie Simpson was relieved to see her cozy house standing at the end of the cul-de-sac. Part of her still didn’t believe that she had been able to save the down payment and actually buy a house, her house. It always brought a smile to her face.

It had been a long day at the bank where she worked. A mortgage officer working in her first position after earning her MBA, Julie was working hard to make a name of her own. Her appearance did not help matters. She was tiny, four-feet, eleven inches and ninety-five pounds soaking wet. The word “cute,” could be used to describe her, as could “adorable,” neither of which were attributes that necessarily instilled confidence in a business setting. It often took several minutes before customers took her seriously and some never did.

She drove past a young woman walking up the cul-de-sac with a bag slung over her shoulder, but thought nothing of it. Julie was simply glad to see her home. She couldn’t wait to kick off her heels, change out of her business suit, and settle in for a relaxing evening in front of the tube.

Julie parked in the garage and, after carefully closing the door behind her, disabled the security system before entering the house. A girl couldn’t be too careful, especially one who would have trouble fending off a disgruntled Cub Scout. She had kicked off her heels and was going through the mail when the doorbell chimed.

Looking out the side window, Julie saw the woman she’d passed on her way to the house. The woman was conservatively dressed in khaki slacks and a Kelly green polo shirt. Her blonde hair was cut in a page-boy style and her make-up was subtle and low-key. The thing that captured Julie’s attention, however, was her smile. It was warm, inviting and natural, extending to the woman’s eyes. Julie opened the door.

“Yes?” Julie said.

“Good afternoon, Ma’am, I’m …” the woman paused. “Oh, you just got home. Is this a bad time? I could come back later…”

The woman’s whole manner, non-threatening and easy going, put Julie at ease. She felt comfortable. Amazing, Julie thought, a peddler who acts like they really don’t want to intrude and ruin my evening. That’ll buy her a few minutes.

“No, that’s okay,” Julie said. “I was just going through the mail, that’s all.”

“Oh, okay,” the woman said, her smile widening a bit. “This will just take a moment of your time. We’re conducting a taste test of a new soda in this area and I’d like to get your opinion.” Julie saw the woman’s polo shirt had “Sanderson & Associates” embroidered over her left breast and “MAX” was stenciled on her bag.

“Yeah, sure, why not?” Julie said. She was a bit thirsty and this woman was being so nice, giving a few minutes of her time couldn’t hurt. “Come on in.”

“Great, I’m Rachel, Rachel Fortner.” the woman extended her hand as she followed Julie into the house..

“Julie Simpson,” the woman’s grip was strong but not overpowering. The two women walked into Julie’s den and sat on the couch.

“Regular or diet?” Rachel asked, leaning over to unzip the top of her bag. She pulled a clipboard and pen from a side pocket.

“Ummm, diet,” Julie said. “Isn’t that thing heavy? Your shoulder must be killing you.”

“You’d think so, but I work out a lot,” Rachel stood and held a twenty-ounce bottle out to Julie. The label said “Max Soda.”

“Max Soda?” Julie asked? “So, what’s the deal?”

“Oh, we’re testing the name too,” Rachel said. “That name did well with a focus group. Do you not like it?”

“It’s okay, I guess.”

“I’ll put that down as a maybe,” Rachel smiled and wrote something on her clipboard. “Now, for the diet version, we’re testing a new sweetener that’s natural, not a synthetic like most artificial sweeteners. So I need you to be brutally honest about your opinion. If you don’t like it, I need to know why.”

“Okay,” Julie said. She held up the clear plastic bottle, looking at the contents through the condensation. “Looks kinda silvery.”

“Yes, that’s part of the marketing,” Rachel said. “There are no other beverages this color out there. It tested well with the focus group.”

”Okay, here goes,” Julie opened the bottle and took an experimental sip. The soda was nice and cool. It had a flavor that was hard to place, a little fruity, but it was hard to say just which one. It tasted good and wasn’t too sweet. Glancing over at Rachel, she saw the woman looking at her expectantly over her clipboard. Julie took another, deeper swig.

“Well, what’s the verdict?”

“It’s pretty good,” Julie said. She took another sip and was surprised to see that half the bottle was gone. “It’s kind of fruity but I can’t say which one and….. and ….” All of a sudden it was getting a little hard to think. Julie felt a numb sensation starting in her mouth. The feeling spread rapidly through her head. It felt like the tail-end of an ice-cream headache.

Panicking, Julie looked over at Rachel for help. Surely she could see that something was wrong, that Julie needed help. Rachel had put the clipboard down. Her smile was gone, replaced by a completely neutral expression.

“Finish the bottle, Julie,” Rachel said. “Now.”

Julie was stunned to see her arm raised of its own volition, bringing the bottle to her lips. Julie drank deep, draining the bottle in two gulps. Rachel leaned over and took the bottle from her hand.

With more of the soda inside her, the numbness penetrated further into her head. Julie could feel it, like something was working its way into her brain. She slumped back against the sofa.

“What…..” Julie whispered softly.

“The soda was a delivery vehicle for a collection of nanites,” Rachel said. “Tiny robots designed to remake you from the inside out. You are to be integrated into our new society.”

“Why….”

“Why you?” Rachel asked. “Simple, you were home.”

The numbness continued eating its way through Julie’s mind. It spread down her throat and with it, her ability to speak was lost.

“You would have been integrated sooner or later,” Rachel said, reaching over to stroke Julie’s cheek. She slid over closer to the terrified woman, wiping some drool from the corner of her mouth. “This really is for the best. You’ll be so much happier when you’ve been integrated. My life was chaotic and disorganized; my integration with the Collective has given me purpose. It’s my pleasure to share it with you.” Rachel leaned in to kiss Julie, her soft lips sliding over Julie’s motionless ones. She couldn’t move but Julie could certainly feel. The wonderful sensations of Rachel’s tongue sliding into Julie’s mouth felt so good. Julie simply lay there, unable to respond.

“This will go a lot easier for you if you just relax and let it happen,” Rachel said. She slid her arm around Julie’s shoulder and brought the motionless woman’s head to rest on her shoulder. Rachel stroked her hair like a small child terrified by a thunderstorm. “Just let it happen.”

Julie felt a distant sense of terror. She wanted to scream, to leap up and throw Rachel out of her house to do something, anything, but nothing happened. Her body felt so far away. She saw her lap and it seemed like they belonged to someone else.

Then the terror and the numbness and all the other feelings began to wash away. There was nothing to fear, no reason to panic. Everything was just as it should be. A feeling of peace came over her. Everything was going to be all right.

It felt so good just to lie there and have Rachel stroke her hair, just the way her mother had when Julie was a little girl. Some of the feeling was coming back into her body. Julie felt a tingling in her tiny breasts and in her pussy. It felt very, very nice. She tried but couldn’t remember ever feeling this good but now that she thought of it, she couldn’t remember much of anything important that had happened before Rachel’s arrival. Her new friend, yes, that’s what she was, a dear friend because only a friend could bring a gift this wonderful, her new friend was quickly becoming the most important thing in her world.

Everything just felt wonderful. The numbness spread throughout her body but now that she was okay with it, she didn’t mind. The tingling sensation she felt in her breasts and pussy soon began to spread to other parts of her body, radiating out into her abdomen and down into her legs. She couldn’t move, Julie could only lie there while these blissful feelings made their way through her. She was so wet.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” Rachel asked. She drew back a bit to look at Julie. She tried to answer with her eyes, the only part of her body Julie felt she could use to respond. Yes, oh yes, it feels so good. Thank you for this. The tingling was building now, growing into an insistent throb that had to be addressed. Julie wished she could move just so she could reach her snatch and jam her fingers into her pussy. “I’ll help you, I know what you need.”

With that, Rachel leaned in and kissed Julie. The kiss she’d given her earlier was nothing compared to this one. This kiss was delicious and Julie opened herself to it. Rachel reached up to open Julie’s mouth, sliding her tongue in. Julie couldn’t move but her tongue was so much more sensitive now, this kiss was better than some sex Julie had had. She was so involved in the kiss that she did not notice that Rachel was unbuttoning her blouse until Julie felt soft fingers lift her bra, exposing her small, firm breasts.

Something exploded in Julie as Rachel’s fingers began to dance across her breasts. Rachel stroked the tender flesh, then caressed and tweaked Julie’s nipples. Julie’s breasts were normally very sensitive but this was beyond anything she’d ever felt before. She felt herself rise to the point where she would normally have orgasmed, then pass it. The pleasure was so sweet. Rachel broke the kiss and slid down the couch to add her lips and tongue to the symphony being played on Julie’s breasts.

Julie was lost. All that existed was the waves of pleasure radiating from her chest. She didn’t notice when Rachel slid her skirt up and pulled her panties down. Julie was so far gone she also didn’t notice that the nanites were busy rewiring her brain and rebuilding her body from the inside out. The nanites reproduced at an exponential rate, rewiring her nervous system, modifying her organs and, when the time was right, they would reprogram her mind.

For a second, the sensations pouring from Julie’s chest subsided. This was replaced as a new wave of pleasure roared through her when Rachel’s tongue slid between her moist folds. This was beyond anything Julie had felt before, even in the last few minutes. Her pussy was alive, truly alive. If Julie could have moved she would have grasped Rachel’s head and held that sweet mouth over her pussy for the rest of time. Nothing else mattered.

The nanites prepared their final assault on Julie’s mind and body as the she approached orgasm. The microscopic machines, by now numbering in the trillions, coordinated their activities with the unit stimulating the unit who was being integrated. As the rewiring and modification approached its last stage, the nanites transmitted a single command: Initiate Orgasm.

With that command, Rachel redoubled her efforts, using her lips, tongue and fingers to push Julie over the edge. The fact that she was going down on a woman made no difference to Rachel, she would have just as happily blown a male subject who was being integrated. All that mattered was that integration continued.

The orgasm slammed into Julie with a ferocious intensity, tearing her mind from its moorings. She regained some control over her body but was only able to respond to the pleasure racing through her. Her mind spun, her body convulsed, her eyes rolled back into her head. Julie was in a state of utter bliss.

With this, the nanites completed their work. The rewiring of Julie’s mind was complete; the rebuilding of her neural network and internal organs was finished. Nanites spilled out through her eyes, nose, mouth, pussy and the pores of her skin. Julie’s creamy skin, green eyes and black hair turned bright silver. When the transformation was complete, she slumped back against the couch and closed her eyes.

After a few seconds, Julie’s eyes snapped open and she sat up straight.

“This unit has been successfully integrated,” she said. “This unit is prepared to receive programming.”

Rachel wiped the juices Julie had sprayed onto her face with the back of her hand. She had felt some pleasure, but only that which came from knowing that she had performed her duties well. The new unit had been successfully integrated, that was all that was important. Rachel sat on the couch and pulled a cable from her bag. She plugged one end into a port in the back of her skull, and then plugged the other end into a similar port in Julie’s head.

“Prepare to receive initial programming,” Rachel said.

“Acknowledged,” Julie said, opening her new mind to the flood of information that was to come.

The programming of the new unit commenced. Within a few moments, the transfer of data was complete. Rachel disconnected the cable from herself and Julie and turned to the newly integrated unit.

“Report status.”

“This unit has successfully downloaded and installed preliminary programming,” Julie said in a flat tone. “All systems are operating within accepted parameters.”

“Report on memory access.”

“This unit has access to all the memories of Julie Simpson and will be able to successfully impersonate her with an expected success rate of 99.5%” Julie said.

Rachel nodded, this allowed for an acceptable rate of error without raising undue suspicion. “Resume human appearance and affect.”

Within ten seconds, Julie again appeared to be the young businesswoman who had left the bank twenty-five minutes earlier. She turned to face Rachel.

“I am to report to integration center A-4D for further programming,” Julie said. She stood and began to straighten her disheveled clothing.

“Understood,” Rachel said as she stood. “The same thing happened to this unit last night.”

Julie smiled. Her mind was orderly, everything was so clear. With the initial programming installed and operating, Julie felt a freedom that she’d never experienced before. She reached out and took Rachel’s hand.

“Thank you, Rachel,” she said. “I’m so happy you brought me this gift.”

“You’re welcome,” Rachel squeezed Julie’s hand and gave her a quick kiss. “Soon, we’ll share this beautiful gift with the world.”