The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Standard Disclamier Stuff

Please do not read if under 18
Do not continue leave now!

The Taste

Part One

MF. Mind control, nc, violence, rape

Sarah walks into the office wearing a white blouse and a mid-thigh skirt as ordered. I could just see the tips of her breasts move freely beneath the fabric. Her nipples are hard. Good. The conditioning is working perfectly.

I sit behind my desk playing absently with the new toy my friends in Germany sent me. I quickly hide it in the crook of the chair. I would hate to spoil Sarah’s surprise.

Sarah is an attractive blond in an ordinary way. She has even features with a slightly bulbous nose and her eyes are a little too widely spaced to be called pretty, but her mouth is sweet. Red luscious lips pouting naturally begged to be filled with a man’s cock. Her breasts are wonderful too: full moons with an upward tilt ending in pronounced nipples that demand to be tweaked mercilessly. I don’t like to work with stunningly beautiful woman. They attract too much attention and usually have too many people interested in their welfare. While Sarah is still very attractive, no one is looking closely at her life to notice the changes in her. At least not now, not until it will be too late.

As she walks over to me I swivel the chair to face her. I wanted to catch the mixture of disgust, fear, and longing that her face betrays even as she tries to remain impassive. I know what she wants, what every neuron in her brain is craving. Her eyes fix on the drawer she knows the syringe is kept. Her tongue darts out and licks her lips in anticipation. After all, it has been a week, she has waited patiently since her last session. No whining or wheedling like before, just holding on until her summons.

Now it’s her time for a taste.

She stops in front of me, her hand seeking out my knee for support to kneel between my legs. I brush her hand away causing her to look up in alarm at the change in the long tradition of preliminary blowjobs. I rise to meet her gaze thrilling in the change of her expression to fear with just a shadow of panic now darkening her features. God, I love to see them squirm. I reach out for her breasts and run my hand over her stiff nipples.

Yes, she is excited too. Her mouth opens in a silent gasp at the intense feelings.

“Turn around,” I tell her. She obeys immediately . I reach down and massage her ass. It is nicely formed and benefiting from the mandatory workouts in the gym. I lift the fabric of her skirt to reveal the pink flesh beneath. No panties obstruct my view of her freshly shaved vagina. I run a finger down the center of her crack reaching up toward her clit. Ths time she exhales a low moan.

“Please,” she whispers, “I’m ready.” While speaking she presses her ass against me forcing my fingertips into her warmth.

I reach down and open the drawer holding the syringe. Her breath quickens and she can’t help craning back to try and catch a glimpse of the instrument of her salvation. I lean against her and force her to bend over my desk while grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her. Instead of the syringe, however, I pull out a pair of standard issue hand-cuffs and expertly imprision both her hands behind her back.

Sarah relaxes in her bondage, bending her knees slightly to ease the expected penetration. I have other things on my mind just then. I grab up my toy from Germany and force the ball gag in her unsuspecting mouth. She gags slightly while I tighten the strap, but Sarah has been bound before and quickly adjusts, or tries to adjust. This ball gag is attached to a bulb air pump like on a blood pressure cuff. As I pump air into the gag it expands a bladder into her mouth and down her throat.

Once again I see that delicious mixture of surprise panic and fear in her eyes as the bladder fills her mouth and begins to push down deep. Only then do I release my rock hard erection and force myself into her pussy.

The expanding ball gag replaces her mild arousal with a state of dread panic. It soons becomes difficult for her to breathe. Her hands trapped behind her begin to claw at my shirt. She tries to buck me off, desperate for air and the bladder pushes deeper down her throoat. The more she fights, the better my cock feels sliding into her pussy. Each thrash and buck sends delicious slivers of pleasure through my body.

I lean on top of her slamming my dick into her pussy. Sarah completely loses it and begins to lose consciousness. I can see the spasms growning and know now is the time. I reach into the drawer again and take out the syringe. With one more good thrust i ram my meat deep into her pussy and jab the needle into one of the extended veins on her neck.

Instantly, Sarah has a crashing orgasm. Every muscle knots and release in her whole body. Her pussy clamps down on my dick and literally squeezes the cum out of me. My own orgasm is intense, it feels like her cunt is milking my penis in shuddering waves of pleasure. I press the air release on the ball gag deflating the bladder and allowing her to breathe.

“Damn, baby,” I mutter. " That was too much.”

I stripped off the ball gag and let Sarah take a gasping breath. She still was in the early throes of the drug high and the sudden intake of oxygen set her off into another spasm of world class orgasms. Her eyes roll back, her mouth hangs loose in her mouth, her pussy scraps the edge of the desk as she grinds her clitoris into the woodwork.

A few minutes later Sarah sits quietly trying to repair the damage to her blouse which was torn during her exertions.

“How is your head?” I asked . While gagged she rammed the desk and raised a welt on her forehead. She didn’t answer me; apparently the bladder had done a number on her vocal chords. It hurt her to whisper. Instead she gave me a pouty look of pain, defeat and embarassment that meant to make me feel guilty. I just saw the image of her choaking down my dick and felt my penis stir. Frankly it didn’t look like Sarah would be up to more fun. Perhaps my secretary, or that young girl and the coffee shop. Yeah she’d be worth a quick blowjob.

More to Come