The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tara

(mc, md, mf, nc)

by Jonathan R

Sometimes my mind control powers give me great satisfaction, for example when I went to a prospective publisher’s offices in Los Angeles. I waited in the reception area for almost an hour, the pretty receptionist apologetically brought me cup after cup of excellent decaffeinated coffee. Finally Tara White, the Head of Department, arrived to greet me. She radiated coldness, her haughty and arrogant attitude rippled around the office, it was clear that everyone hated her.

The secretary stood up timidly, “Mr Yates called from downstairs, he can’t wait any longer today but...", “I thought I told you to get rid of him,” snapped Tara and sighed a deep breath of annoyance. The secretary mumbled an apology and sat down with a cowed look on her face. Tara turned to me, she didn’t offer her hand, there was no flicker of a smile on her face, “This way please” she said curtly, it was clear that the word “please” particularly aggravated her. She turned and walked away from me and I scrambled to my feet and rushed after her.

Tara was a beautiful woman, mid twenties, tied up red hair, very white alabaster skin, about 5′ 10″, her dark business suit showed off her long thin legs, a great figure, long slender fingers and neck, she carried herself beautifully, her face slightly freckled, bright shining green eyes, full red lips. I wondered about the huge pole up her ass, a case of “Mamma doesn’t love me” blues?

She stopped in front of a good looking guy’s work station. “That report had better be on my desk” she almost snarled. “Yes, yes Tara,” the man replied fearfully and looked up just long enough for me to catch in his eyes the loathing hatred that he obviously felt for this woman. I was rather taken aback by this, I had never seen such a detested boss and I wondered how she had got such a high position in the company so young. Brains? Ambition? Talent? Had she slept her way to the top? It seemed more likely that she had blackmailed and manoeuvred her way up the ladder.

We entered her plush office and sat down. “The partners insisted I see you but your book is derivative and stilted, not what we publish here.” She seemed to be waiting for me to wilt and when I did a glint of satisfaction appeared in her eye. “I am very busy, you can go now.” She looked down at some papers on her desk and waved her hand at me. I was stunned, I thought about the office of underlings she treated so terribly, disgust welled up in me. I decided to use my powers.

I just sat there, after a second she looked up at me in annoyance and I put her under my influence. She leaned forward slowly, “Cunt wants Master to watch Cunt,” she said slowly and full of feeling. She got up and closed the office door, locked it, and came over to me. I stood up and we stood very close to each other staring into each others eyes. She reached forward and kissed me lightly and tenderly. Very nice, her perfume was gorgeous, her kiss tasted of strawberries; she poked out her tongue and played with mine for a couple of seconds.

With a deep sigh she stood back and whilst looking at my eyes she began to undress. Shoes, blouse, skirt, bra, panties hit the floor, she bent down and took care to fold everything carefully, laid the shoes on top of the rectangular pile and stepped forward to hand them to me. She smiled sweetly a beautiful smile that I had not seen before, perfect teeth, the glint in her eye made me smile too. “Cunt gives Master Cunt’s clothes,” she said softly and stepped back putting her arms behind her back and spreading her legs slightly. I laid the clothes on her desk and came forward for a better look. Her hair was still tied up with pins, I preferred it that way so I could see all of her sexy slender neck and her large, full and perfect breasts. Her stomach was tight, her red pubic hair nicely trimmed, no other hair on her pale white body at all, I couldn’t resist running my hand over her milky soft thigh down her leg. She breathed heavily and her nipples visibly began to stand out. I reached down and sucked on one for a second before she began to start to dance and gyrate for me.

I sat down to watch the show as she ran her hands over her body, over her breasts, she soon found her pussy and gasped as she rubbed her clit. She rushed over to retrieve two large green vibrators from her desk; she turned them on and pushed one against her clit. She sank down naked onto the rug in the middle of the room and inserted the other vibrator into her pussy; she glanced up at me occasionally which seemed to increase her lust. The two vibrators did there work well she was soon panting with pleasure, a sheen of sweat covered her breasts and I could see she was close to an orgasm. I thought about the guy in the office and how he might of liked to have seen this, as Tara, trying to keep her voice down, moaned “Master, Master” as she came forcefully. Her spasms lasted several minutes, her pale body looked so sexy as she writhed naked in front of me. Eventually she slowly got up and shyly came over to me, she smelled the vibrators as she said, “Cunt thanks Master for letting Cunt cum.” It really turned me on hearing this woman who had been so arrogant a few minutes ago using that word so naturally in front of me about herself.

She looked down timidly, “Cunt wants Master’s cum in Cunt’s cunt,” she said pleadingly, licking her lips and glancing up at my eyes. She smiled as she began to undress me, stroking my hard cock as she did so, stealing a quick kiss now and then. She folded my clothes neatly and taking the vibrators with her led me by the cock to the soft sofa. I sat down and she stood over me so I could put my tongue into her dripping pussy, her juices tasted like honey and I tasted for a few seconds before she climbed on top of me and impaled her pussy on my stiff dick. She shuddered and squirmed and squealed quietly as I slid deep into her very wet vagina. When she hit rock bottom she began to move up and down on me tenderly, smooching me passionately as she did so. It was time for the vibrators, she turned them on and forced one up her ass, the other she held on her clit. From inside her pussy I could feel the vibrator in her ass buzzing against the back of my penis and the one on her clit stimulated the front, an amazing feeling, she was doing all she could to make me cum. Tara was a magnificent sight at that moment, naked and fucking, one hand holding a vibrator deep into her ass, the other pushing the other vibrator at her clit. Her large tits and nipples massaged my chest as she moved up and down on me and she rested her mouth on mine as she gasped and moaned with her exertions.

She kissed me and groaned “Master, Master” into my mouth as she came again, this orgasm far more powerful than the previous one, the spasms of her body almost drove me wild. It is difficult to explain how erotic it is to have a beautiful naked woman cum with your dick in her pussy, I could feel every movement of her lithe body, her eyes rolled upwards and she just let herself be swept away in the ecstasy of the moment. As she came down she began to kiss me tenderly again, “Cunt thanks Master for letting Cunt cum again” she whispered as the vibrators continued to buzz.

I reached behind her and pulled her hand with the vibrator out of her ass, I pushed her up in the air and replaced the vibrator with my cock, she brought her hand around to the front and put the second vibrator in her pussy. “Oh Master!” she squealed, “Cunt wants Master’s cum in Cunt’s asshole!” she didn’t seem to mind that I hadn’t cum in her pussy. She kissed me frenziedly, trying to stick her tongue down my throat, I did the same, soon my jaw started to ache from being opened so wide and my lips hurt from being crushed so hard into hers, we breathed into each others mouths as she bucked her ass up and down on my cock. I gripped her perfect round ass in my hands as she came convulsively on top of me. She broke the kiss and nuzzled at my neck and I hugged her powerfully as she began to sob. “Cunt thanks Master for letting Cunt cum again. It feels so good,” she blubbered, “Cunt wants Master to cum!”

Our tongues duelled torridly and we separated, she turned off the vibrators and I retrieved the heavy nipple clamps from my briefcase and attached them to her breasts. They hung down and pulled her tits into an elongated shape and the swinging motion made her gasp as as she knelt down before me. She began to slobber over my dick, my balls, and a finger played softly with my asshole. My cock slid into her mouth deeper and deeper, she gagged several times before finally she managed to deep throat me. Her nose bent sideways on my stomach as she practiced time and time again. When she took breaths I dribbled long thick streams of saliva from my mouth onto her tongue and she drank them thirstily. Her nipples were turning purple and she stood up and I removed the clamps; she screamed her pain into my mouth kissing me sweetly as she pleaded “Cunt wants Master to cum down Cunt’s throat.” I could not resist lashing her tender nipples with my tongue for a second before back on her knees she played with my balls as she deep throated me. I grabbed her head and fucked her face savagely until I finally managed to cum down her throat, an amazing feeling as her neck contracted and massaged my penis and she managed to swallow all the cum that I produced, I was impressed. I lay down on the sofa and she sucked carefully until I went soft.

Finally I pulled out and decided it was time to go, “Cunt thanks Master for cumming down Cunt’s throat” she smirked as we got dressed and she replaced her makeup and added extra perfume. Just as we left the office she stopped me and said, “Cunt will always love Master forever” and kissed me tenderly.

The cold Tara persona returned as the office workers caught sight of us. “Thank you for coming” she said dismissively and rolled her eyes and shook her head. I walked off as I heard her stop to talk to the pretty secretary, “Your job is to screen me from idiots like that!” she scowled, “What’s next today?”