The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tapes in the Attic

by Pan

Chapter 2

I just watched, hard as a rock, as my sister continued kneeling in front of the TV. Neither of us said anything; I just watched her, noticing the swell of her breasts as she breathed, the slight tremble in her hands, the softness of her lips as she silently repeated the lessons that the video had taught her.

“Kim,” I finally said, my voice hoarse. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, master,” my sister said, a moan in her voice. “I will do as you command.”

I blinked twice. Surely it couldn’t...she wouldn’t...

“You’re sure? You don’t need to...”

“Yes, master,” my sister said. “I am ready to serve you.”

“Stand,” I ordered, and Kim obeyed. Her head was still bowed, her gaze fixed on the floor.

“Kneel,” I instructed, and Kim did as I commanded, her knees touching the carpet.

“Hands behind your back,” I added, and Kim followed my instructions, pulling her arms behind her back.

I took a deep breath. “Turn around,” I ordered.

My sister complied, shuffling her knees as she slowly rotated, keeping her eyes on the floor.

How far could I push this? How much of this would she remember? How long would the effects of the tape last?

I wanted to tell her to strip. I wanted to tell her to expose her body to me. I’d never seen a naked woman before, and Kim was...look, I know she was my sister, but she was so willing. So eager to please me.

So keen to obey her master.

I leaned against the attic wall, my eyes travelling up and down my sister’s body. She would strip if I told her to, I was confident of that—the tape had commanded her to obey, and I was certain that she wanted to.

She wanted to obey.

But for how long? And would she remember what we’d done?

What if it wore off, and she told Mom? What if it wore off and she told everyone?

I glanced at the suitcase. This tape was one of four. If this was the only one required, if this was enough to turn anyone into a willing, obedient sex slave...why would there be three more in the series?

No. No, I couldn’t risk it.

Not without knowing more.

“Stand on one leg,” I instructed, and Kim obeyed.

“Hands above your head,” I ordered, and Kim did as I asked.

“Bend over.”

Kim slowly bent forward, wobbling slightly but maintaining her balance. I walked behind her, taking the opportunity to check my sister out. Her small, pert breasts, pushing against the fabric of her black tanktop. Were her nipples hard? I couldn’t tell, but I suddenly wanted to know.

I couldn’t believe my sister was doing this. Hell, I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“Come closer,” I ordered.

Kim did as she was told, slowly shuffling forward on a single leg, moving forward until she was directly beside me. Her hands were still above her head, and her head hung low, eyes on the floor.

“Hands on my shoulders,” I ordered, and my sister complied.

I reached up and grabbed hold of her wrist. She didn’t resist.

“Tell me what you want,” I said softly, using my other hand to tilt her head up until she was looking into my eyes. I’ve never seen someone look so desperate, so needy.

“Master,” my sister whimpered. “Please...”

“Tell me,” I repeated.

“I want to obey,” Kim said in a whine. “Please. T-tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” I asked, letting go of her wrist and grabbing hold of her chin instead.

“Anything!” Kim cried out, her voice trembling like Mom’s did right before she left the room.

“Good girl,” I said, and my eyes widened as Kim began shaking.

It took me a moment to realize what was happening. At first, I thought it was a seizure. That the tapes—and my commands—had broken my sister’s brain.

For a moment, I thought that I’d killed her.

But then I realized: She was shivering in delight. She was cumming.

Just from being told she was a good girl, my sister was cumming.

I watched as her entire body shook, her mouth hanging open, gasping for breath as her orgasm overtook her. The smell of her arousal was strong in the air, and her eyes were glazed over, her breathing heavy.

And then she collapsed.

For the second time in a minute, I had a moment of panic, thinking I’d killed my sister. I knelt down in front of her, concerned—Kim looked up at me, her expression one of utter adoration. “Th-thank you, master,” my sister groaned, before her expression went completely blank.

The room was silent except for the hiss of the TV, and it was several moments before Kim blinked twice, looking up at me like I was a weirdo.

“What?” she asked. Her submissive tone was gone; she sounded like herself again. An expression of fear must have appeared on my face, because her brow wrinkled. “What??”

“I, uh...”

I didn’t know what to say. How do you explain to your sister that she just got hypnotized by a video tape, pledged her servitude, and came when you complimented her?

I’ll tell you how: you don’t.

“S-sorry,” I stammered. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” my sister replied, looking at me like I had just asked her if she liked green eggs and ham. There was a pause, and her eyes opened. “Oh!”

“Oh?”

“Oh, you mean...”

Her face softened. “You want to talk about Dad?”

My eyes widened. “No!”

A look of embarrassment appeared on Kim’s face, and I continued speaking without pause.

“I mean, I mean—no, thanks. I, um, we should...we should see if Mom needs anything else.”

Before I knew it, I was downstairs, not even noticing how flimsy the stairs were as I clambered down them.

When I got back to my room, I stood with my back against the door, breathing heavily. Fuck! What had just happened?

It felt like it had all been a dream. My sister, staring mindlessly at the screen. Repeating the lines that the tape gave her like a drone.

Obeying my commands.

Cumming, when I told her she was a good girl.

I couldn’t believe it. I’d seen my sister cum. I knew what Kim looked like when she orgasmed.

The way she moans, the way her body shakes, how her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure. It was unreal. Unbelievable.

And hot as hell.

My dick was rock-hard. I closed my bedroom door (Mom had taken the locks off straight after we moved in. Kim and I were adults, but she still treated us like children) and lay down on my bed.

There was a risk that my sister would come in, but fuck it. My balls felt like they were going to explode, and I needed relief.

I ran my fingers through my hair, then unbuttoned my pants. I pulled my cock free of my underwear, watching my shaft twitch as I touched myself. I stroked gently at first; I couldn’t remember ever being this hard.

“I will obey.”

My sister’s words ran through my head, the look of absolute obedience on her face. Her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly agape.

“I will obey,” she said in my imagination. “I will do whatever you say, master.”

“I’m here for your pleasure.”

I groaned. I was getting close. I could feel it, I was almost there.

“Please, master,” Kim begged. My hips were bucking, my cock throbbing against my fist. “Please...cum on me. Cum on your big sister.”

With a cry, I came. A wave of heat washed over me as my release burst out of me, the cum splashing against my stomach. My legs trembled, my fists clenched, my back arched.

I collapsed onto my bed, panting. Fuck...I don’t think I’d ever cum that hard in my life.

I wiped my hand across my belly, feeling the sticky mess that coated my skin, before the guilt set in.

Fuck. Fuck! I’d just cum, thinking about my sister. I’d just gotten myself off, imagining my own flesh and blood.

A few moments ago, that had been so hot. So taboo. But now, in a moment of post-orgasm clarity, I felt dirty.

Not only that, but...I’d let her watch that tape. I’d done nothing as a mysterious tape hypnotized my sister, making her beg to obey me.

Making her cum.

As I closed my eyes, I could see it, just as clearly as I had a few moments earlier. The look on Kim’s face as I’d told her she was a good girl, as she’d moaned with pleasure as she came.

What would my Dad think if he saw what I’d done?

That was the thought that really sobered me up. An image of Dad, looking disappointed at me. If he knew what I’d done...if anyone knew what I’d done.

Yeah. It wasn’t okay. None of it was okay.

As I pictured Dad’s expression, I realized...from the moment the tape had started until my sister had brought him up, I hadn’t thought about Dad once.

It wasn’t like I was obsessed, it just...y’know, came up a lot. You only get one father, and he’d only been gone a few months. I’m pretty sure it was normal that everywhere I turned, I saw a reminder of him.

That was why we’d moved, I knew. Being reminded of Dad was bad for me and Kim, but for Mom...

Yeah. She hadn’t been able to deal with it.

But all the time my sister had been watching the video, obeying my orders, I hadn’t thought about my dad once. It was like when I played Overwatch, or any of those games. It took me out of myself. It allowed me escape the grief.

I sighed. I didn’t know what that meant. Did it mean anything?

Maybe I did need therapy. Masturbating while thinking about your sister wasn’t normal, I was sure of that. Of course, neither was finding mysterious tapes that made her kneel in front of you and pledge her allegiance...

* * *

I didn’t see Kim again until later that night. Mom didn’t end up finding any other tasks for us, so I just spent the day in my room, watching YouTube videos of people playing basketball.

I came downstairs for dinner—my parents were big “we eat together” people, and Mom had continued the tradition even after...even now.

“Hey,” Kim said, looking at me like nothing was unusual.

Like I hadn’t watched her cum, just a few hours earlier.

“Hey,” I replied cautiously, not sure if she was going to suddenly remember what we’d done and freak out.

She just shot me a smile, and we sat down to eat.

Dinner was quiet; it was a meal Mom cooked all the time—yakisoba, Kim’s favorite.

We didn’t talk much, so it took me most of the meal to notice. Twice, Mom asked Kim for something—to pass the vinegar, or pour her some tea.

Both times, my sister obeyed immediately, without hesitation. Nothing unusual about that. Mom’s requests weren’t exactly draconian; I would’ve done the same if she’d asked me.

What was odd was the look on Kim’s face. I don’t think Mom noticed—I only did because I was watching my sister so closely, trying to make sure she didn’t suspect anything.

After Kim obeyed Mom’s polite requests, she blushed. The second time, she bit her lip.

And both times, her eyes glazed over with lust.

Apparently the video’s instructions hadn’t faded after my sister’s orgasm. She may not have remembered what happened, but apparently the commands were still there, telling her to be obedient. Submissive.

Telling her how much she loved to obey.

Once dinner was over and my plate was cleared away, my sister got up and headed upstairs. I sat at the table, torn.

On one hand, I...I already felt so guilty about what we’d done. What I’d done. Kim was my sister; yeah, she could sometimes be a bit of a pest, but I was meant to look after her. She was family, y’know?

On the other hand...

Well, truth be told, there wasn’t another hand. The first hand was holding every relevant piece of information. It was all completely clear. Kim was my sister, end of story. What we’d done already was completely immoral. Doing anything else was unthinkable.

There wasn’t another hand. Or if there was, it was between my legs, wrapped around my erection. Metaphorically, I mean.

I knew I shouldn’t do anything to take advantage of my sister’s artificaly-induced submission. I couldn’t. It would be so, so wrong.

But my dick thought otherwise.

Well, I’m proud to say, my dick lost that battle. After almost half an hour of wrestling with my conscience, I didn’t follow my sister to her room. I didn’t experiment, learn how she’d react to being told what to do.

See if she’d cum again if I called her a good girl.

Instead, I went to bed, and dreamt of what would’ve happened if I had.

* * *

For the next week, I...god, I couldn’t help but notice. It wasn’t like she was super obvious about it, or anything—like I said, Mom didn’t notice a thing.

But every time someone told Kim what to do, she’d scurry to obey. She’d immediately follow every order she was given, and that look would appear on her face.

The look she’d had when she came.

I say ‘someone’—really, it was just Mom. I’d never really noticed before how bossy my mother was. A dozen times a day, she’d ask (“ask”) me and my sister to do little things for her, stuff that she probably could’ve done herself.

Was she like this with Dad? I had never noticed.

A strange feeling appeared in my gut as I realized that I’d never know. Dad was...he was gone, and he wasn’t coming back. Anything I hadn’t noticed while he was gone, I’d never have another chance to notice.

I shook my head, and tried not to think about it.

The first time, it was an accident. I swear. I’d been on the other side of the room, and I’d asked her without thinking.

“Hey Kim, could you turn on the lights?”

She’d been entering the room where I’d been on my phone, but even in the dim lighting (the sun had gone down while I’d been reading reddit, desperately trying to distract myself from the feelings I knew I shouldn’t be having) I saw it.

The look of lust on her face. The way her entire body shivered, like someone had just run their fingers up her spine.

The expression of desire as she obeyed me.

It was more obvious than it had been with Mom. With Mom, it had been more like...I dunno, like someone had offered her a sip of their milkshake.

When she leapt to obey me, it was like someone had given her a hot fudge sundae with everything.

There was just this look of satisfaction, of pure bliss on her face.

As she obeyed her master.

I tried to pretend I hadn’t seen it, tried to tell my cock that I was imagining things. But when the lights came on, there was no denying it. I reckon even Mom would’ve noticed something if she’d seen Kim’s face in that moment.

I couldn’t help myself. I mean, I should have. I should’ve said nothing, just turned back to my phone.

But I didn’t. Instead, I said it—two short, simple words.

“Thank you.”

Kim’s eyes fluttered, and I swear, she had a like...mini-orgasm. Her her breathing deepened, her lips parted, and she looked at me and just...smiled.

She smiled, and my cock almost burst out of my pants.

“You’re welcome,” she said demurely, and there was a skip in her step as she left the room.

That was it. “Can you turn the lights on?” “Thank you,” “You’re welcome.” Ten words that sealed my fate. Our fates.

Ten words that set me down a path that I couldn’t come back from.

I jerked off again that night, something I’d avoided since the attic. I hadn’t wanted an image of my sister to unexpectedly pop into my mind as I did, y’know?

But after seeing her reaction to such a simple request, I couldn’t stop myself. I replayed that moment as I wrapped my fist around my cock, remembering what my sister had looked like. What she’d sounded like. The moan in her voice, the lust in her eyes...

I tried to tell myself that I was just getting it out of my system, that this was it, that after tonight I’d never think about it again. But for the rest of the week, I kept jerking off to that scene. My heart pounded in my chest as I came, night after night, spurting white cream onto my stomach as I pictured how much pleasure my sister got out of obedience.

How much pleasure she got out of obeying me.

By the end of the week, I felt like I was going crazy. During the day, I was avoiding my sister, afraid of inadvertently giving her another command, another instruction that she’d blush with pleasure while she obeyed.

Each night, I was rubbing one out while imagining exactly that. Imagining the look on Kim’s face as I told her to kneel, to serve me, to fulfill her purpose.

As I told her she was my good girl.

On Friday night, I decided I couldn’t take it any longer. My dick had lost the earlier battle, but it had won he war. I knocked on my sister’s door, walking in before she could answer. Before I could talk myself out of it.

I don’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t what I found: my sister, kneeling on the floor. She wasn’t on her phone, she wasn’t reading anything. She was just kneeling, like that was how she was most comfortable.

Like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Oh hi,” she said, looking up at me with a smile. My cock was already hard, but I’d tucked it into my waistband so she couldn’t tell.

“H-hi,” I said. She didn’t make any move to stand, and both of us blushed at what was happening. My sister, kneeling submissively in front of me. In front of her brother.

In front of her master.

As Kim continued smiling at me, I realized that I didn’t have a plan. Not really.

“Stand up,” I ordered, and Kim’s eyes lit up as she obeyed. She was wearing a very similar outfit to what she’d worn in the attic; a pair of shorts that showed off her legs, and a white tank top that hugged her small breasts. I took a moment to admire her body once more; she was slender, but with nice curves. Feminine without being busty.

She wasn’t my type, I tried to remind myself. I liked white women with huge chests. But I’d just spent a week jerking off while thinking about my sister’s body, and it was getting harder to remember what my type was.

My sister trembled with pleasure as I stared at her small round breasts, her flat stomach, those wonderful legs that seemed to go on for miles.

“Kneel down again,” I instructed breathlessly, and Kim complied immediately, taking a knee in front of me once more.

I could have done that all night, just instructed my sister to stand and kneel, watched her blush deepen each time she did.

But I wanted more. I needed more. I’d been so cautious in the attic, and a litany of unanswered questions had been running through my mind ever since.

What if I asked her to do more? What...what would my sister do, if ordered?

“Stand up,” I ordered, enjoying the shiver of pleasure that went through my sister’s body as she obeyed. “Come here.”

Kim moved forward until she was standing directly in front of me, so close that I could practically feel her breath. I didn’t know what to do...I’d never been with a woman, I’d never so much as kissed a girl. My sister couldn’t be my first kiss, could she? What if I did it wrong?

What if she rejected me?

“Are you wearing a bra?” I asked, even though I already knew the answer, and a look of confusion passed over my sister’s face.

“N-no?” she replied.

Crap. Had the question been too sexual? Too weird?

Or was it because I’d asked a question, instead of giving a command? Kim craved submission and obedience, but maybe that didn’t include...I dunno, interrogation.

“Tell me what day it is,” I ordered, and the look was back. It was almost like drowsiness, like when my sister was told what to do part of her mind switched off.

Maybe it did. Maybe it was like my battle with my cock—in order for my sister to go against her self-confident nature, her brain had to give up control to her pussy.

Or maybe it was just that if she were just following orders, she didn’t have to think. She only had to obey.

My cock twitched at the thought.

“Friday,” she replied breathily, and I smiled.

“Good girl.”

She didn’t cum. I don’t know if it was because she’d followed so few orders, or if last time she’d still been under the direct thrall of the tape, or hell—maybe she’d just gotten off before I came in, and the kneeling was a post-orgasm thing.

But unlike in the attic, my sister didn’t cum when I called her a good girl.

That’s not a complaint, to be clear. Her response to my compliment was still pretty damn hot.

Kim’s eyes widened, and her mouth opened in a silent gasp. Her entire body was flushed now, and her nipples were hard little nubs poking through the thin fabric of her tank top.

“Tell me what color your panties are,” I asked, my voice hoarse. Kim’s eyes widened, and I saw a silent struggle take place inside her mind. “That’s...that’s an order.”

She caught her breath at that, closing her eyes as though her response to my words was overwhelming her, like that simple phrase was too hot to handle.

But after a few moments, they opened again, staring into mine.

“N-no,” she said, sounding like it was an intense effort to get the word out. She looked like she had when first listening to the tape, when she’d managed to start standing up. “No. I...I can’t.”

“Kim...” I began, but my sister set her jaw, looking more like herself than she had all week.

“No,” she said again, putting her hand on my arm and firmly guiding me to the door. “I’m sorry, b-but...no.”

She closed the door behind me, and I looked back at it, stunned.

Shit.

* * *