The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s Claws

MM Sci-fi CB

New York....Where mutant powers are a fact of life. but can even the empowered Studs, Queenz and Twinks defeat the resurrected Sorceror Talon?

Note to readers: You may want to read my stories “Various Techniques” and “Mutant Factor” also set in this universe.

Chapter 1—Welcome to NYC

Troy Masterson, the unofficial ruler of New Orleans, Looked on as the naked scientist nervously gave his presentation.

He was not the smartest scientist in New Orleans, The University faculty had chosen him because he could remember his script and would be pleasing to their Master’s eye. Troy smiled encouragingly, the poor boy was terrified that he would make a mistake, in this his first meeting with His Master.

“We conclude that the device used to suppress mutant powers within the New York metropolitan area was part of a network covering the whole planet. We have no idea where the other suppression devices are located or who placed them.

In the un-suppressed area the effects are as follows, any Gay guy below the age of 25 who gets into a high stress situation is developing mutant powers, mental powers being most common. It appears that once a power is kick-started its permanent, the suppression field has no effect if they head back out”

“ok, sociology next, whats happening on the ground?”

“Master, we are seeing a massive influx of teens into the Manhattan area, wannabe superheroes, unfortunately most are straight... And are either ending up dead after trying to kick start non-existent powers or becoming a thrall in the nearest mentalist’s harem.

We are also seeing an increase in homophobic shootings, whilst many of the new mutants are bullet proof its no where near 100%, the mafia are making a point of shooting any junior heroes they can find.

The NYPD are at full stretch and are reluctantly relying on the few organized mutant groups that have looked even remotely competent.”

“Yes..those Rainbow Avenger chaps” said Troy thoughtfully

“In summary, New York is reacting like a comic book version of itself, people don’t know how to cope with the new situation so they are falling back on the stereotypes they grew up with...Spiderman, X-men, JLA. Lycra and cloak sales are up” concluded the sociolagist “...and Jerry Springer is reportedly going to do a special feature”

“Senator Avitus, how is the government taking it?”

“Badly Master, the Bush administration will react punitively, they lack subtlety and are in the pocket of Christians” replied the Roman immortal his voice dripping with contempt for his religious rivals

“Should we intervene Master?” asked Sean, Troy’s chief slave and favorite. “You could bring them to obedience just as you have here in New Orleans”

Troy frowned, it was tempting, owning another few million slaves appealed to the part of him that he hated, the part that might turn him into a new version of “The Master” or worse “Talon”, a megalomaniac seeking world domination.

“No. I won’t intervene, not directly, not yet. They deserve the chance to sort it out themselves.” said Troy “Avitus, see what you can do to keep the government out of it.”

“I obey.” replied the deity, bowing deeply

“Ok, the rest of you, go do something useful. Except you scientist, you stay”

“M-master?” asked graduate terrified that he had disappointed the savior of New Orleans.

“Oh, don’t worry, you did well. Now come over here, I have a meeting later and someone has to lick the cum off first” instructed Troy

“Yes Master!”

“After all you have to have something to boast about to your boyfriends”

* * *

New York Sound

Paul dived off the stern of the container ship as it passed Ellis Island, the icy water nearly sending him into shock. He’d heard on the net about how people in Manhattan were gaining cool mutant powers, the next week he’d stowed away aboard the Volga Maru. Everything had gone well until three days out when the Malaysian cook had found him stealing food.

After that he’d had to earn his passage. It wasn’t the sex he objected to, some of the younger crewmen were extremely desirable, the obese captain and the ancient cook were something else however, brutal and ugly, they made the voyage hell.

In the end it had been Sho, the attractive young cargo hand who had let him out, indicating with hand gestures that the Captain had intended to keep Paul on board for the ship’s next voyage.

The water was like ice, the impact with its surface taking his breath away. In the same instant something else happened, something un-noticed, a crackle of energy flowing inward from the surrounding seawater, pulled into Paul as if he were a lightning rod.

Fortunately the shore was not far. Struggling to the wooden posts that formed the island’s artificial shore, he hauled himself up, resting on the sun drenched lawn in front of the immigration hall before slipping aboard the Liberty ferry for a leisurely cruise to Manhattan. He was lucky, the only way onto Ellis island was by ferry so the ferrymen didn’t bother with ticket stubs for the journey back.

The irony of Ellis Island as an entry point was not lost on him as the crowded little boat circled back around liberty island, its deck slanted as all the tourists crammed the Portside rail.

* * *

Agency Base, New Jersey

Dr Cortez inspected the cages, only two of the creatures were left, the other three having already been dissected.

He looked on in disgust, the tiny creatures had somehow jiggled their cages together, near enough so that the larger dominant creature could push it’s cock through the wire mesh and into the smaller one’s arse.

Cortez activated his PDA’s recorder “Alien #4, appears to be sexually active with #5..as previously noted both are male.”

The creatures had been captured on the great plains north of New Orleans, the pack had been eating a prize bull... actually some were eating it whilst others were buggering it and sucking the poor animal’s cock. The bull had mercifully died of blood loss soon after.

It had not been the first animal to die and the ranche owner had been ready this time, using a fishing net to pin the creatures down.

The creatures were humanoid, standing six inches tall with leathery wings spanning 12 inches, the body shape was slim and muscular, with smooth desert pattern snakelike skin. Bizarrely each was endowed with a penis of human proportions, tall enough that its darting tongue could lick its cock-lips without bending down.

The Agency had been alerted by the Local police and the creatures transported to Cortez’s cryptozoology lab in New York.

Cortez moved to pull the cages apart, both appeared to be male but the humanoid creatures’ DNA was sufficiently different that there was a distinct possibility that they might breed. The smaller creature lashed out a razor sharp talon cutting through the heavy leather falconry gloves Cortez was wearing.

Cursing, Cortez moved to the sink running water over the pinprick wound. Behind him the small creature let out a high pitched chittering, almost like a laugh, it’s hands masturbating it’s obscenely disproportionate cock.

* * *

Tal laughed to himself, soon things would be different. Cutting the human was one of the things on the list of things to do.

The foolish humans had decimated the pack’s heirarchy, all Tal needed was the death of the magnificently dominant Obri (shudder of delightful submission) and he, Tal, would be free to do things he wanted.

The things he wanted were vague, his brain, smaller than it had once been, was not large enough to understand the reasons. All he knew was that once Obri was gone he would do this, this and this. Once those things were done he would.... He would..

It was all too abstract, things that happened more than day in the future and didn’t involve food or sex just didn’t seem interesting enough to waste time thinking about.

Mischievously he Rubbed his arse enticingly against the bars sending Obri into a frenzy. Furious that he couldn’t reach Tal’s butt from the other cage, Obri rattled the bars and screeched his fury.

If Obri got to him now he would be savagely dominant, just how Tal liked it.

* * *

Greenwich Village

Paul walked down Christopher Street past the gay bookshop, the native Americana boutique,the Camera shop, and on into Sheridan square. This was the de-facto heart of superpowered New York, those who were empowered came here to compare cool new abilities...and cruise of course.

Further down the street the bondage shop had added rainbow cloaks and domino masks to its standard wares, displaying them on a rack outside.

In the square itself an itinerant body painter was doing a brisk trade painting the Rainbow Avenger’s logo on the patron’s chests...A stylized eagle with a black body wings spread with rainbow feathers, each feather a different shade.

Here and there a group of boys was gathered, one group seemed to be connected by blue crackling energy that emanated from the group leader’s head. Another group, standing next to a sculpture of a pair of gay lovers, was defined by the pin prick eyes and wide vacant grins.

Paul headed toward the group that crackled with energy, fascinated, it was all true, this was real! All the pain and effort had been worth it, the bright sunlit city seemed almost paved with gold.

A young Shemale stepped in his path, her long nailed delicate hand laying a restraining hand on his chest.

“Careful hun, you don want to get too close.”

“Why?”

“See, that dude’s Blu Static, get within 5ft an’ you get to be a happy zappy followin him around like those three.”

“They follow him around?”

“They enthralled, they do anything, I mean anything to stay close to him. And even if they weren’t enthralled they’d still want it.

They’s straight see, they know that only gays get superpowers and that the side effect of Blu’s power up, it turn’s em genetically gay.

Only thing to do is lock them up until they’s out of range or wait until they become gay enough to break away on their own.”

“You seem to know a lot about it, uhm miss?”

“I’m Morgana, Yeah I was his first zappy. Him’ n me we was up in Morningside Park when the power surge started it all. Suddenly zap! This energy gets me and I”m, like, His. I only wanted what he wanted, ate what he liked, fancied who he fancied. Even though I knew I was, like, straight, I was totally sub.

Gradually I got into it until finally I saw this really hot guy that I really wanted...and realized it was me wanting rather than something Blu was feeding into me...and then it was over, soon as I was gay inside, the zap had no further hold on me.” explained Morgana, a slightly blissful expression on his feminized face.

“What about those over there? The ones with the strange eyes?” asked Paul

“Oh, they belong to The Smiler. They’s criminals he’s caught, he leaves them around watching, they’s his eyes on the street, you see lots like them dotted all over the village.

I hear tell that for a bet one guy unzipped a Smiley and gave him a blow job. The Smiley just stood there man, cock hangin’ out an that big ol’ smile not changin’ at all.”

Paul smiled, he quite liked Morgana, S/he was the first friendly face he’d met in the big apple.

“I’m Paul” he said belatedly offering his hand “I only just arrived in the city, so its all kinda new”

Morgana stepped back giving him a theatrical look from head to toe. “You still dripping, You’re down on you luck?” S/he asked compassionately, as if knowing the answer already

“Pretty much” he admitted ashamed

“Well, you come with me. I might be able to set you up with some dry clothes and maybe a job.” said Morgana in a no nonsense voice

Paul couldn’t believe his luck but in the back of his mind there was a worry that this was all a scam, a way to get him in a secluded spot before...

Morgana took him by the hand and crossed 9th Avenue leading him to an unmarked door next to a coffee lounge. Morgana’s apartment, just two rooms, was squeezed in on the fifth floor.

Morgana pointed at a bin liner filled with men’s clothes. “thats my boy clothes, I don use them no more. Take what you need.”

“Thanks” said Paul pulling a “Phuk—U” T-shirt from the bag, it was a size small hugging his physique closely.

“An’ about the job, there’s a theatre just round the corner, lookin for a few good lookin boys.”

“On the stage? I don’t know how to act” said Paul regretfully

“Thats the beauty of it, The show is “Naked Men Singing” what they want is hot, fit guys to stand in the backstage looking well hung. You don’t even need to dance, just stand there and look hot..what do ya think?”

“You honestly think I have the body for it?” asked Paul

“Man your so hot I’d chain you up in here fo my personal use” grinned Morgana “If you’d let me!”

* * *

Opposite the Coffee Lounge a man quickly changed his direction of walk and dived into the bondage shop, his eye immediately locking on the glass case full of novelty butt plugs.

Indicating his choice of a medium sized butt plug, an extra large version of the same, and a life-size black latex forearm that ended in a fist, the man hurriedly placed his purchases in a Wal-Mart carrier bag. Getting caught was not part of The Plan.

Plan? Until that moment he had not realized there was a plan.

* * *

Midtown

Dr Cortez dumped the contents of his carrier bag onto the coffee table and stared at them. He’d never bought anything like these things before. He had no idea what the two conical things were and the forearm/fist, whilst anatomically accurate was hardly fine art.

The Plan, he needed to prepare himself.. that was what these things were for.

<blink>

Sub-consciously Rubbing his hand he went to make dinner, sausages would be good, with a banana to follow.

<blink>

He looked at the pan with the large English sausage in it. It had been in the pan for several minutes, on a very low heat. Impatient he picked up the sausage, it was the temperature of flesh.

For no reason that he could think of he got down on his knees raising the sausage to eye level he licked the meat, holding his hands still, his head bobbing up and down as he licked and sucked the goodness out. Taking the banana he cut off the tip sucking the heart out of that too.

His hunger sated he got off his knees and returned to the lounge, it was time to change his butt plug for the next size up. Easing the pink cone out of his arse, he realised he didn’t remember putting the thing in...the wound on his hand itched.

<blink>

It was dark outside, several more hours had slipped by un-noticed, the lights and TV were still switched off. He got up, removed the larger cone, unwrapped the Fist and eased himself onto it.

He was getting closer to understanding The Plan, it was still beyond him, but he knew that as soon as he rescued Tal everything would be made clear.

<blink>

More hours had passed, Dr Cortez concentrated, feeling the changes, his arse was becoming wider, looser, deeper as it adjusted to the foot long fist that was imbedded to its full length.

<blink>

He entered the lab building, it was early, pre-dawn. The security guard was resting at his desk, head at an odd angle. Cortez reached out and switched off the CCTV, bending over was tricky with the fist thing still fully impaled in his agonizingly stretched arse.

<blink>

He was in the lab itself, the two creatures chittering excitedly. Taking a scalpel he moved to the bigger cage, quickly slaughtering the larger creature. Tal would no longer be submissive and that was good.

Discarding the scalpel he unlocked the final cage, allowing Tal to climb up his arm and burrow into his clothes. Tal nestled against his chest kissing his nipple with needle sharp teeth. Everything was going to plan.

<blink>

Back in the apartment, naked, his body covered in tiny wounds. Tal had used his body as a canvas filling it with dark swirling designs his claw’s venom the ink. The room was cleared of furniture and redecorated with blood from his tattoo wounds. The bloody finger painting matching the patterns on his chest.

The venom coursed through his veins now, not the small scratch that had first put him under Tal’s control. He understood The Plan now, Tal needed to be strong and he Dr Ewan Cortez would be that strength, he was prepared, his arse dilated ready for Tal’s seed.

Tal crawled up his leg, wedging his tiny head against Cortez’ dilated anus, his long tongue flickering deep inside. Cortez gasped in pleasure shooting his load..and then with a flurry of clawing limbs Tal was entirely inside him, only the creature’s hard cock still projected like some obscene tail.

Suddenly the power the creature had had over him vanished, Cortez caught a brief fragment of thought as Tal ceased thinking of him as something to be controlled and began regarding him as host/body....Dr Ewan Cortez screamed.

It was changing inside his gut, feeding on his shit and getting bigger. The cock dangling from his arse was getting longer and wider reaching down beyond his knees. He grabbed the alien member and pulled...but too much of the creature was inside him, worse it felt like touching his own flesh.

The cock continued to grow until it hit the floor, it’s head dividing, sending rootlike runners of penis flesh along the patterns of blood, a webbing of skin connecting each strand.

Cortez screamed again as the cock gained another three feet, he was suspended in mid air, the flower atop a fleshy stem, the rootlets covered the entire pattern now, with a layer of skin covering the space between.

A stabbing pain hit each of his testicals from behind, and then he was cumming, and cumming and cumming..spurt after spurt after spurt as Tal’s juices sent his balls into overdrive. Unable to cope with the pleasure and pain he curled into a fetal position, cum spattering his chest, dribbling down his legs to form a puddle on the floor below.

The cocoon of skin healed shut overhead and contracted inward stabilising as a 7ft diameter sphere that gradually filled with milky cum fluid.

Cortez felt the liquid reach the level of his mouth, reaching his nostrils, his cock was still pumping it out, he was drowning in his own cum!

Suddenly Tal was present again in his head and an overpowering urge to inhale his own cum surged through him. Unable to prevent himself he sniffed pulling a small amount viscous fluid into his lungs...his body finished the job on autopilot, reacting as if drowning he gasped reflexively inhaling, his last conscious sensation was the odd feeling that he was a paper cup being filled with thick-shake.

The outer shell hardened, not even bullets would be allowed to disrupt the demonic hybridisation going on within.

* * *

Rainbow Avengers Base

TK wheeled his chair into the briefing room, the last to arrive. Glowboy sat glowing in the corner, feet on the polished oak table, Speedo wearing a WWF wrestler was practicing his flex’s, Superteen and Sidekick were making out on the couch and on the computer Studz was guiding a couple of Tom-o-Finlands toward a pickpocket who was dipping the crowds paying respect at Ground Zero.

Jack Ryder, one of Speedo’s other host bodies followed behind TK securing the door.

“Well chaps, looks like we got us something important to look into.” said TK

“Just a sec, gotta put this lowlife on ice.” said studz.

On screen the two possessed teens grabbed the pickpocket slamming him to the ground.

“K...all done, whatcha got Teek?”

“Our old friends The Agency just lost a research base. NYPD got to hear of it before the scumbags could vanish the contents, and based on what they found NYPD are down right eager to pass it to us.” explained TK

The mention of The Agency got their attention. Tarantula’s crime wave, their first case, had been backed by a renegade faction within the shadowy homophobic Agency.

TK threw a couple of still photos on the table “They were dissecting gremlins, just like in that old movie. There was a body, a security guard, his neck broken, and there’s a missing scientist. ”

SuperTeen stopped necking Sidekick and began paying close attention. “Not Gremlins, Imps.. There were some like it in New Orleans when we busted Talon’s lair..they are minor demons, Talon used them as a source of mystic power.”

“And now they’re loose in our city? Lets disintegrate their tiny well hung butts!” said Glowboy

“So, we know they are dangerous, but where do we find them? We are knowing where they have been, not where they are!” pointed out Speedo “it is a big city to hide in for creatures so small”

“Start with that missing scientist I guess, maybe he’s trying to use the Imps the way this Talon guy did” said Studz “Do we got a name for the dude? I can run a net search on him”

“Doctor E. Cortez”

“K... I’m on it”

* * *

Naked Men Singing,

Paul got off stage and wrapped a towel around his waist. The towel formed a tent around his cock. The dress (actually undress) rehearsals were going well and he was surrounded by some really well made guys.

Jack, Rex, Monzo and Little Jack grabbed him. Laughing, his fellow extras bundled him through to the communal showers.

“Pooh! all that standing under the lights has made him stink!”

“Yeah! Needs a cold shower so he does!”

“And a good soaping!”

Paul joined in the laughter, screaming in mock outrage as he was thrust under the ice cold jet.

These four had become his friends, each had a hard luck story and had also been helped by Morgana.

Jack was a bulky Canadian ice hockey star, a knee injury had stopped his career dead.

Little Jack by contrast was what they called a Barely Legal Twink, he carried an ID card to prove he was old enough to buy booze and was actually the oldest of the group.

Monzo and Rex were both using aliases, they’d achieved what so many others desired and had mutant powers...very minor powers.

Monzo’s cock acted as a light source when touched, making anyone he was fucking glow with internal light..he had a second job as a novelty act at parties.

Rex’s power was Animorphing, he could turn into a duplicate of any one of his pets, a King Charles spaniel, a parrot, or a hamster.

Having got their victim freezing and wet, the four squirted shower gel at him sending sticky lines goo all over his pecs, six pack and arse crack. Soft hands began lathering him, and he was soon in a slippery heaven.

And then it happened, Little Jack, who had been lathering his buttcrack and was just easing his cock into place fell through him.

The others stepped back. Tentatively Jack poked him with a meaty finger. The finger passed straight through Paul’s chest.

Paul looked down, his body had become transparent, as if made of cloudstuff.

“Bloody ‘ell !”

More used to weirdness Rex took charge. “Listen carefully Paul. You need to get yourself back together. Try concentrating...do it now.”

Not understanding the urgency, Paul did as he was told, becoming his regular solid self.

“Phew! That’s a relief!” said Rex

“Huh? why?” asked Paul

“How was he gonna eat if he was permanently de-solid?”

Paul turned pale just thinking of starving to death.

“De-Solid? What the hell sort of word is that anyways?” grumbled Jack

“Its from an old superhero RPG, we muties kind of use it as a way to compare our power level. My Animorphing’s worth 30pts, going de-solid like that is worth 20 to 100pts depending if he’s transparent to bullets and if he can walk through walls.”

“Wow” said Paul, still in shock

“Say, I got a gun at my apartment..” said Jack

“Come on, use your braincell Jack. You are Not shooting Paul to see if he’s worth an extra 50pts” said Little Jack from the floor

“Oh....ok” replied Jack, leaving the others wondering if he’d been serious.

“And you Paul...You gotta choose a new name. And once you do we are throwing the best little orgy in your honor.” said Little Jack

“yeah! wot he said” said the taciturn Monzo

* * *

Midtown

His claws ripped through the shell of skin that had formed around him as he changed, Fluids splattering the floor as he emerged.

Talon spread his 12ft wings stretching. This was much better, with a human brain to use most of his memory had returned.

He was back and those that had destroyed his original human body were going to pay. This time it would be different, this time he had no human weaknesses holding him back, he was pure demon now.

Cortez struggled trying to take back control of his limbs, nothing happened, nothing at all.

Talon felt the host’s mental wriggling and let out a hissing laugh, The host identity still existed, but only for the knowledge it maintained, and the pleasure Talon would gain from dominating and torturing it.

Forming a imaginary world in his head he placed the Cortez persona in it, watching in amusement as it tried to flee.

Satisfied that the Cortez persona was lost in its own tiny universe, Talon set about examining himself.

As a human sorcerer, he’d been quite fit, but had never had the time or inclination to work out. The source of his powers had been an Imp embryo, held in stasis within his gut, its power siphoned for other uses.

What a fool he’d been, he should have given up his humanity immediately, this body was so much better. Powerfully muscular, with bat-like wings growing from his shoulder blades, his hands tipped with sharp claws each with a variety of venoms. His balls were gone, pulled up inside, to give more room for his cock, which was much longer and usefully prehensile.

He ran his long tongue over his face licking the birth cum from his eyebrow ridge.

The only drawback he supposed was that he’d be forced to hunt at night, at least until he’d acquired some camouflage amulets.

Footsteps... sounding loud to his enhanced hearing, the fool Cortez had not had the wit to cover his tracks.

It was too soon, whilst every instinct cried out for the subjugation of the intruders , there was a chance he’d lose. Shattering a window he dived out, spreading his wings and gliding down 2nd Avenue, the cold night air tickling his naked skin.

* * *

Glowboy disintegrated the door, absorbing it’s energy...and hesitated

“Yuck!”

The floor was covered in white slime, in the middle of the room stood a pillar of flesh and torn skin.

“Looks like we missed it...whatever it was” said TK hovering above the mess.

“Treat this as a biohazard” warned Superteen “nobody comes in here. My Mas... Troy Masterson, has the resources to deal with this.”

* * *

Stonewall Inn, Greenwich Village

Upstairs at the Stonewall. Paul made a booze fogged note to make visiting this historic bar something to do regularly. They’d drifted in here at about 22:00 to celebrate his powers, it was now 03:00 and the go go dancers were giving a wild show.

The left hand dancer, built for weight lifting, and glistening in oil had an extra set of arms and pecs, all four nipples were pierced.

The other dancer, equally fit could draw glowing streamers of light with his middle fingers. The patterns he drew were a complex ever changing maze of lights that seemed to pull the eye to the centre of the pattern...his cock.

Morgana squeezed in next to them with the round of drinks. “Looks like Dashal and Spiral split up then, too bad, they made a nice pair.”

“Huh?” replied Paul

“The guy with the lightshow, Spiral, He’s on the pull. Watch..”

The dancer seemed to have focused on one of the guys at the bar, casting the light streamers around the guy giving him the best show. At first occupied with a conversation, the guy put his drink aside and began following the show, next he was getting up and dancing close to Spiral. Spiral’s colours weaved around making it hard to see what went on inside that cocoon of light. Only occasionally could the onlookers glimpse the bobbing head at waist height.

“The lights of his are hypnotic?”

“To a Hetero yeah, but us gays are pretty much immune, unless we’re drunk or up for it...like that dude” said Morgana.

On the dance floor Jack and Monzo danced slow. Rex was at the bar and Little Jack had passed out, his head comfortable against Paul’s shoulder.

Paul tried to think of something further to say, but failed, the alcohol and lack of sleep finally catching up.

The journey back to Morgana’s apartment was a blurry impression of coldness, outsideness and endless stairs.

The bed was comfortable and he cuddled the body next to him.

* * *

Upper West Side,

Talon glided to rest, atop the dome of the Planetarium, instinct and intellect at war. The city was full of prey, easily taken, it would be far to easy to let his lust rule, attracting attention, that would prove lethal...better to go slow savor each victim to the full.

Wrapping himself in his wings he settled down to meditate, this host body as still new, it would take a few more hours to subvert its immune response and complete the replacement of its nervous system.