The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TALES FROM THE CLUB

Warning! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. This story is Copyright © 2000 Wolfworks Entertainment.

Warren Prescott stepped into the steam room and was overwhelmed by the hot mist. Once he got his bearings, he headed over to where a small group of men were sitting around, soaking up the heat with large towels wrapped around their waists.

“Prescott!” One of the men called out, as he noticed him approaching. “Come join us. Travis here was just regaling us with tales of Las Vegas decadence.”

“Sure.” Warren replied, taking a seat on one of the platforms, leaning back against the condensate-covered tiled wall as his body soon broke out in perspiration.

“I’m sure Prescott could regale us with a tale of his own.” Patrick Wade spoke up, and then said to Warren. “I saw you at the Empire Friday evening with two lovely women. Who was that spectacular brunette with the chic business suit and eyeglasses?”

“Catherine St. John.” Warren answered with a grin. “She’s an attorney.”

“An attorney eh?” Wade said. “And very attractive.”

“I love attractive attorneys.” Eric Travis said, and the others laughed and chuckled.

“Is she a colleague?”

“Something like that.” Warren said. “It’s a long story.”

“Why don’t you tell us about it, Prescott? We have time.”

* * *

Warren Prescott, one of New York’s most successful attorneys, drove up in his luxury car to the front of a six-story brick brownstone building located on an exclusive New York City block. A valet met him and took his keys as he walked up the stone steps to the front high double doors, where a uniformed doorman known as Grady greeted him with a tip of his hat.

“Afternoon, Mr. Prescott.”

“Grady.” Prescott acknowledged as he strolled in the foyer and then proceeded down a long tiled hallway into the bowels of the building, within which hung expensive works of art and decorated with turn of the century furniture. It was an architects and decorator’s dream, like a museum, and only a few had ever even actually seen it. It was disguised as an exclusive high society men’s club, but in reality it was much more than that.

The Clubs member’s were a conglomeration of men from all walks of life who each had one thing in common. All had acquired their fortune and wealth through various means of mental manipulation. Either through hypnotism, telepathy, spells, drugs, brainwashing, electronics, witchcraft, or good old-fashioned mind control, the Club was a place where they could gather in a cozy atmosphere with like-minded individuals.

Some of the younger members gathered in the smoking room, sipping drinks and trading stories of their latest conquests. Warren wasn’t in the mood and rarely took part in that, and he went on toward the relative quiet of the double ceiling library to read The Times. Across the room sat Jared Fox, the CEO of a corporation who took it upon himself to personally train the spouses of his top executives on how to be the proper corporate wife. In another corner sat a couple of men chatting who Warren only knew as having some kind of dating service where beautiful and successful young women were brainwashed into eager mates for discriminating businessmen.

Just as he was about to make himself comfortable in one of the high backed leather chairs, one of the elderly gentlemen servants known simply as Barnes approached.

“Excuse the intrusion, Mr. Prescott.” Barnes said stiffly. “Mr. Bale wishes to have a moment of your time.”

Damien Bale was an elderly gentleman who headed the Club. He was rumored at one time or another to be a vampire, an immortal, an alien from another planet, and even a demon in human form. All anyone really knew was that he was not to be fucked with. Even the most powerful members of the Club respected and feared Bale. Although some of the braver of them would refer to Bale as “Darth Vader.”

That nickname was derived for one rumormonger who revealed that Bale was seen to bring a member who threatened to expose their existence to his death by merely looking at him. Warren therefore, was understandably anxious when he went upstairs to meet Bale in his private meeting room with a few of Bale’s ancient cronies sitting around smoking pipes and sipping Brandy.

“Have a seat Prescott.” Bale said from his chair, which was slightly higher than everyone else’s. “I think you know everyone here.”

“Yes.” Prescott said as he took a seat and crossed his legs, trying to calm himself down. So far it didn’t appear that he was about to be ejected for some reason or another. The next several minutes were filled with idle chat until Bale cleared his throat, which quickly got everyone’s attention.

“You remember Niles Hawthorne, don’t you, Prescott?”

“Yes, sir.” Prescott replied, although he had absolutely not a clue.

“Poor fellow passed on about a year ago. For some odd reason he decided he needed to be married. Now his widow, under the advice of her meddlesome attorney, has decided to pursue Hawthorne’s membership. She seems to have the amusing idea that our club should now allow women.” Bale said as the others chuckled.

“No woman has set foot in this building for over one hundred and fifty years, and we aren’t about to allow it now.” Bale continued. “Suffice to say, Prescott, with your unique powers of persuasion, I need you to make this little problem go away.”

“Absolutely, Mr. Bale.” Warren said.

“Excellent.” Bale said simply. “I trust you’ll get right on it then. See Hopkins on your way out. He’ll give you the particulars.”

Warren took that to mean he was dismissed. He got up, grinned, and nodded at everyone before he left the room. The first thing he wondered was why Bale had chosen him, and he could only assume that it was because he was an attorney, and it would cause the least amount of attention. That was one of the main rules of the Club. There was to be as little attention brought to it as possible. Members were expected to be discreet above all.

He went directly to Hopkins, who was the authority on all matters pertaining to the Club. Hopkins provided Warren with all the necessary information on Hawthorne’s widow and her attorney. He was given a business card from the law firm of Santini and Partners.

‘Hmmm.’ Warren thought to himself. It was a female attorney whom he had heard a few stories about. She was supposedly a strong willed, hotheaded, stubborn, aggressive, ball-busting, man hating bitch. On the other hand she was also hot, beautiful, stunning and sexy, as well as and many similar descriptions that had been attributed to her.

Her name was Catherine St. John, and he decided he was going to enjoy this after all.

* * *

After much back and forth negotiations, Warren Prescott convinced Catherine St. John and her client to meet at his law firm offices. Catherine did not disappoint him one bit. She was a classic beauty with the requisite three S’s. Stunning, Statuesque, and Sultry. She had shoulder length wavy black hair. And behind her stylish wire rimmed glasses were dark flashing brown eyes with arched eyebrows that invited a dangerous affair. A soft tint to her skin belied her Spanish descent, and underneath her tailored skirt and jacket, Warren knew hid the body that men would kill for, especially her legs, which were accentuated by her black pumps and sheer black hose. He already thought about the things he wanted to do to that cupid shaped pouted mouth of hers; her subtle red lipstick was going to be ruined that’s for sure. He guessed that she wore eyeglasses rather than contacts to make her appear more intelligent and less of a mere sexual object for men to ogle. What she didn’t realize was that her eyeglasses made her look even sexier in most men’s eyes, including Warren, who had a thing for sexy women who wore them.

“Please have a seat.” Warren said politely as he sized up Hawthorne’s widow. She looked like the typical Southern California girl with perfect tan skin and blonde hair highlighted by hours of sun bathing nude by the pool. Of course her eyes were crystal clear and blue, and they narrowed at Warren in smug suspicion. Already she looked at him as the enemy. As she took her seat, Warren couldn’t help notice the way her enhanced cleavage jiggled in her body hugging sleeveless white silk jumpsuit. He guessed Hawthorne paid for her breast enlargement operation. What amused him most were how large her earrings were, huge and shiny, and her necklace and bracelets tinkled and clinked when she moved.

“Good to finally meet you Mr. Prescott.” Catherine said with an air of her upper crust upbringing. “This is my client Amanda Hawthorne. Amanda, this is Warren Prescott.”

“Hello.” Amanda said with a barely polite nod of acknowledgement. It seemed to Warren that she would rather be anywhere than here. That would change soon, he thought.

“I don’t like to waste time. Why don’t we get down to the matter at hand?” Warren said after they all found their seats and got comfortable as they were joined by one of Warren’s cute young legal assistant’s, who sat to the side to take down notes.

“Gladly.” Catherine said as sat back in the high backed conference room chairs.

“I understand that Ms. Hawthorne wants to become a member of her husband’s male only members club. Is that correct Ms. Hawthorne?” Warren asked.

“That’s right.” Catherine jumped in before Amanda could respond. “And during this meeting you will address me with any questions.”

“All right then.” Warren said. “I’ll get right to the point. As legal representative of the club in question, I have to ask on what basis Ms. Hawthorne believes she should become a member of what is essentially a private male only club, and I emphasize male only.”

“As the sole inheritor of her husband’s estate, Ms. Hawthorne is legally entitled to all the benefits to which her husband was afforded while he was still alive, and that includes memberships to any clubs to which he belonged, private or otherwise.” Catherine responded arrogantly.

“Were you aware that Nigel Hawthorne signed an agreement when he joined the club that specifically spells out the terms of membership, one of which clearly states that in the case of his death, his membership becomes void and cannot be assumed by any other family member?”

After a long stilted pause, Catherine replied with a richly arched eyebrow. “No, I wasn’t.”

Catherine was clearly taken aback by this, although she tried to hide it. She wasn’t used to being unprepared, and someone back at the firm was definitely going to hear about it.

“I assure you that it’s a legal document that will hold up in any court, Catherine.”

“I’d like to have a copy of it, of course.” Catherine said. “And only my friends may call me Catherine. Please refer to me as Ms. St. John from now on.”

Warren paused to stare at Catherine. She was even more of an arrogant bitch than he ever would have guessed. That was going to make his plans for her all the more sweeter.

“Sure. I’ll have my girl here make a copy for you before you leave.” Warren said, and then added with a wry grin, “Ms. St. John.”

She ignored his dry taunting attitude, but Catherine couldn’t ignore and didn’t like the way he referred to his assistant as ‘my girl.’ It was so condescending, demeaning and sexist. Why did the assistant, who appeared capable and bright, put up with it? Didn’t she know that it was a subtle form of sexual harassment? She would have loved to have taken her aside and discussed it with her. Then it dawned on her that everyone in Prescott’s firm was female...and attractive. How many of them had been harassed like this? Probably all of them had been at one time or another. The man sitting across from her looked like the smug sort of male chauvinist who treated his employees like they were his personal servants.

“I don’t think there’s much more to discuss until I’ve had time to read that document.” Catherine said in a cold businesslike manner.

“I have an idea.” Warren said after pondering the situation. “It’s late in the afternoon. Why don’t we take a ride over to Suvari’s at the Empire? You can read over the document on the way and then we’ll discuss it over Pasta and wine.”

“The Empire? Are you joking?” Amanda blurted. “That place is impossible to get into.”

“It’s not a problem.” Warren said with casual confidence. As he said the words, he looked over at Amanda while subtly probing her mind and generating a few suggestions within her emotional subconscious.

Amanda quickly began to feel somewhat...a little excited. She turned and looked at Catherine anxiously. As much as she detested all this legal mumbo jumbo, the thought of having dinner at the best restaurant in the most spectacular luxury hotel in the city was too enticing to pass up. Suddenly she wished she had worn something hotter. She gave her lawyer a hard look that said, ‘go for it.’

“All right.” Catherine finally agreed.

“Great.” Warren said as he turned to his assistant. “Call Mena and tell her we’re on the way. And tell Cameron to bring the car and meet us downstairs.”

* * *

Amanda was feeling giddier by the minute. She was sitting next to Catherine on the plush leather bench seat in the back of Prescott’s black limousine while Warren sat smiling across from the two of them. Catherine tried not to act impressed as she struggled to concentrate on the copy of Hawthorne’s club agreement, her brown eyes glancing up occasionally from behind her sleek eyeglasses. She wondered what kind of legal work Prescott was into that afforded him such luxurious offices and a private limo. She was also fairly perturbed by her own client’s increasingly odd behavior. As she was sitting next to her, Amanda smiled at Warren like a skittish schoolgirl, twirling her fingers in her soft blonde curls and bouncing her foot playfully as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. It was if she was covertly flirting with Warren, and Catherine couldn’t believe it. She wanted to tell Amanda to get a grip on herself. Catherine finally decided it was best to try and ignore Amanda as she continued reading the contract.

Warren was pleased with himself. Amanda was already falling for his “charm.” He would work on the cold Catherine later, mainly because he liked the fact that she noticed Amanda’s behavior and that it bothered her immensely. By the time they reached the restaurant, Amanda was taking a mile a minute, giggling and flirting as she put a hand on Warren’s knee to let him know in a subtle way that she was definitely interested in him.

When the three of them walked into Suvari’s, every male head turned to stare at Warren and his two stunning companions. He noticed one of the members of The Club at one of the tables with a beautiful companion of his own. The man was Patrick Wade, an investor who had a thing about turning young pop divas into his willing playthings, and he nodded at Warren knowingly.

As Mena, the slender hostess, showed them to a cozy booth away from the rest of the diners, Amanda had taken it upon herself to take Warren by the arm and then squeezed in close to him as they sat down. That left Catherine to sit across from them like an unwanted third wheel, and she didn’t like it one bit.

Warren took delight in Catherine’s discomfort. Now was the perfect time to unleash his power on her, and so he probed and prodded while she appeared to glance off into the distance. Within seconds she removed her glasses for a moment to close her eyes, as if trying to clear her mind from unusual thoughts, and Warren knew she was having difficulty concentrating normally. He detected a rise in temperature from her and her skin took on a tint from subtle state of arousal he was placing her in.

As she absently wiped the thin lenses of her eyeglasses, Catherine felt her body heat up and searched for the waitress so she could order a glass of water. Sudden feelings of attraction to Prescott were battering her subconscious and she felt the rising urge to move closer to him. ‘What am I doing? He means nothing to me. He’s the enemy.’ She tried to convince herself. ‘Why do I feel like I want him?’

The waitress arrived just then to take their drink orders, and Catherine tried to distract her ongoing mental dialogue by ordering a glass of water.

After the waitress left with their drink orders, Catherine stood up suddenly and said to Warren, “Excuse us. Ms. Hawthorne and I will be right back.”

“Sure.” Warren said. “I’ll go ahead and order for all of us if you don’t mind.”

“No. Go right ahead.” Catherine said as she took Amanda by the hand and led her to the ladies lounge. Amanda looked back at Warren with reluctance, as if disappointed that she had to be away from him for even a short time. She wondered why she liked him so much all of a sudden. After all, he was trying to keep her from joining her dearly departed husband’s little club. She was really curious to know what went on behind those doors, to see if she could shake up those stuffy rich old coots. And maybe find another rich husband in the process. Hawthorne had left her millions, and a few more couldn’t hurt, could it?

Once inside the women’s lounge, Catherine pulled Amanda aside and scolded her. “What in blazes do you think you’re doing?”

“What are you talking about?” Amanda asked, utterly confused by her Catherine’s admonishing tone.

“I’m talking about you and Prescott.”

“What about him?” Amanda said innocently.

“What’s with you trying to come on to him?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Amanda said. “He’s kind of cute. Don’t you think?”

“Yes...No...I...” Catherine began to stutter, and then caught herself. What in the world was wrong with her all of a sudden? “Never mind what I think. You don’t have any business doing something like that.”

“What’s the matter? Are you jealous?”

“Jealous?” Catherine blanched indignantly. “Are you serious? This guy is a shark that’s trying to keep you from getting into that men’s club. What’s the matter with you?”

“Nothing. I just think he’s handsome.” Amanda said as she turned to the mirror and began to touch up her makeup, applying a thick gloss to her sensuous lips. “Besides, there’s nothing wrong with a little flirting. Haven’t you ever flirted with a cute guy before?”

“That’s beside the point.” Catherine insisted. In fact she had never found any male worthy of her attention. “I just don’t think it’s appropriate.”

“Oh, come off it.” Amanda said, out of character. “Maybe you need to get laid. Then maybe you wouldn’t be such a cold fish, and men wouldn’t be intimidated by your bitchiness.”

“I can’t believe this.” Catherine said, stunned by Amanda’s frank remarks. “Listen you little... you’re the one who contacted me about all this. And for your information, I can have any man I want to.”

“Even Warren Prescott?” Amanda said with a taunting air in her voice.

Catherine had to stop herself for a moment. Things were getting out of hand. But something got the better of her, and the subtle challenge from Amanda was what brought her over the edge. Well, she thought to herself. She was going to have to teach this little gold digging bimbo a lesson. She took off her glasses, neatly tucked them in her clutch purse, and tossed her hair around vibrantly in front of the mirror, giving her reflection a sultry look that nearly melted the lit glass, all while Amanda looked on in a slightly threatened manner.

“I can have any man I want.” Catherine informed her client in no uncertain terms. “Even Warren Prescott.”

“Want to bet?” Amanda challenged with an arched eyebrow.

“You’re on.” Catherine said briskly, and left Amanda behind, heading back to her table with a determined strut in her step, while Amanda struggled to catch up, tits and ass jiggling under her cleavage revealing jumpsuit.

When they arrived back at the booth, the waitress had just finished laying down their plates of pasta dishes. Amanda cursed to herself when Catherine took a seat close to Warren, blocking her from sitting next to him. She took the only available seat space, fuming as she glared at her lawyer while she got cozy with Warren, who seemed delighted by all the sudden attention from the once cool and calculating attorney.

Warren wondered what happened to Catherine’s glasses, and as hot as she looked without them, he kind of missed seeing them on her. He knew she was fully under his mentally suggestive power to be aroused in his presence, and it would have been nice to see the look of wanton desire in her eyes from behind her stylish spectacles.

“What happened to your glasses?” Warren asked as he poured them all wine.

“Oh, those are just for reading.” Catherine said demurely as she took her fluted glass and tipped it to her moist lips, all while giving Warren a sultry stare. Catherine had no idea why she was so attracted to Warren all of a sudden. It was if she was seeing him clearly for the first time, and she liked, no loved, what she saw. He was the most incredible man she’d ever met.

“Mr. Prescott, about this legal thingy...” Amanda piped with a cutesy voice when she saw that Catherine was getting too much of Warren’s attention. Under the table she crossed her legs, dropped off one high heel pump, and let her foot touch the side of his calve.

“Why don’t we discuss it right after dinner?” Warren cut her off. “And call me Warren. All my friends do.”

“Sure Warren.” Amanda responded as she gave a self-satisfied nod toward Catherine. “Anything you say.”

Catherine caught his sly comment and spoke up quickly, “Um, Warren, what I said earlier, in the meeting, I didn’t mean it to sound, you know.”

Catherine was clearly embarrassed, which Warren got a sadistic pleasure out of. She continued to stammer, “Um, what I mean to say is, you can call me Catherine.”

“Okay...Catherine.” Warren smiled as he began to partake of his pasta in cream sauce. Now it was time to turn up the heat a bit.

The two women took Warren’s cue and began to dine themselves. As the dinner went on, first Catherine, and then Amanda began to take on an increasingly sensuous personality change. Warren looked on with amusement as the two normally stable women began to compete with each other for Warren’s undivided attention. Catherine would bring a fork full of pasta to her mouth and use her tongue to swirl the slippery noodles past her dark red lips and into her mouth, all while staring at Warren with what could only be described as lust. Not to be outdone, Amanda plunged her fork into one of the plump boiled shrimp on her plate, brought it up to her mouth and flicked her tongue around it before putting it to her lips, puckering and sucking it off the tines of her fork.

Warren was getting very hard inside his slacks, not only from the erotic use of the cuisine the women were displaying for his sole benefit, but also from Amanda’s foot rubbing along one leg while Catherine’s hand was on his other, edging up dangerously close to his groin. He felt like he could explode any minute.

It was clear Catherine and Amanda, once his adversaries, were now within his control. After a half hour of torture, Warren couldn’t take anymore. He could hardly finish his plate, and once he polished off his second glass of wine, he was ready to leave. And from all appearance, so were Catherine and Amanda, who were still competing for his attention by teasing looks and gestures.

“Listen, ladies. I have an suggestion.” Warren began as he folded his linen napkin on the table. “It’s Friday, and I usually stay in the city over the weekend. Why don’t we get a room upstairs and finish our meeting there?”

The look on their faces was priceless, one that Warren never got tired of. An excitement lit up both their faces, and their body language suggested they were all for it.

“That sounds...fine with me.” Catherine said, slightly hesitant. In her mind, her thoughts clashed with the notions that somehow this wasn’t how things were supposed to be. She was supposed to be businesslike and firm, and now here she was acting like a seductress, vying for another man’s attention with an air-headed blonde bimbo. And what’s more she loved every minute of it. The thought of what might lie ahead gave her a chill.

Amanda could only think of one thing. And that was Warren fucking her. Hard. And when, not if, it happened, she was going to scream and claw his back. She was going to give him the fuck of a lifetime. And after that, she would just see if he still wanted to refuse her a membership to the club, she was so confident in her sexual prowess. But first she had to think of a way to get Catherine out of the picture.

* * *

Warren, Catherine and Amanda rode up the elevator together, with the two women almost jumping out of their skin with tingling excitement. They stood on either side of Warren, each stealing glances at him while he basked in their overt sexual behavior. It was still an awesome feeling knowing that he could control women to do whatever he wanted them to, especially strong beautiful women. It was incredible to see how far they would go to please him at times. There was nothing else like it in the world.

The elevator doors opened and the three of them stepped down the hall where Warren opened the ornate doors into a lavishly decorated suite. Both women had stayed at the Empire Hotel at one time or another, but neither of them had ever seen a room like this.

“Why don’t I make some drinks?” Warren said as he headed to the huge bar.

“I’d love a Manhattan.” Catherine said as she took in her surroundings.

“I’d like a Martini. Dry.” Amanda added as she went to the huge windows to take in the breathtaking view of the city and the bay just as the sun died over the water’s horizon.

After the women came for their drinks and then made themselves comfortable, side by side on a couch, leaving room between them for Warren. Instead, Warren took a seat across from the pair and smiled.

“Warren, I was just thinking.” Amanda spoke up first. “There’s really no need for all this legal stuff. Why don’t you and I just get together and discuss it...alone.”

Catherine sat up on edge, suddenly angered by Amanda’s suggestion. How dare she?

“That’s not a good idea.” Catherine said forcefully, turning to Amanda.

“I don’t think that’s for you to say.” Said Amanda, with a surly tone.

“As your attorney, I’d advise you...”

“I don’t think I want you as my attorney anymore.” Amanda interrupted. “You’re fired.”

Catherine was stunned. She couldn’t believe the audacity of the little tramp. She stood up in front of Amanda and said curtly, “You can’t fire me. I’m dropping you as my client.”

Amanda stood up to Catherine’s challenging stance and sneered, “Whatever, Catherine.”

“Bitch.” Catherine hissed.

“Cow.” Amanda shot back.

“Tramp!” Catherine cursed.

“Slut!” Amanda snarled.

The two women had no idea that Warren was urging them on mentally, and he was enjoying every moment of their confrontation. All that was needed now was...

‘Slap!’ came the sharp sound of Catherine striking Amanda’s cheek, who blinked back burning tears as her mouth went agape in stunned expression.

“How dare you!” Amanda exclaimed and returned the favor with a slap of her own.

Then it was only a matter of seconds until the two women went at it, subtly urged to fierce anger by Warren, who looked on the proceedings with glee. Manicured nails dug into thick tresses of hair, and teeth were bared in hard grimaces as the two beautiful women began to grunt and gasp as they struggled to get the upper hand. They fell upon the plush sofa and legs became entangled, hose and dress material whispering as they wrestled on the couch. Amanda was on top, one leg forced between up Catherine’s thighs, pushing up her tight skirt where Warren got a glimpse of her black lace panties.

Warren loved a good catfight, and this one was spectacular. At any moment he expected the women to begin scratching and biting, and he had to stop it before they went too far. After all, he didn’t want them to seriously hurt each other. He projected more mental suggestions to them both and soon they froze, seemingly shocked by what they were doing. Both stared hard and deep into one another’s eyes, gasping for air, their bodies trembling with adrenaline rush. Suddenly Catherine and Amanda both felt a deep urge to kiss one another.

As if on cue their panting lips came together in deep lingering passionate kiss as they embraced each other on the couch. Warren urged them on, increasing their desire for each other, and soon tongues were exchanged, licking and moaning sounds and heavy breathing through flared nostrils as the women took one another.

Catherine couldn’t believe what was happening. One minute she wanted to tear this bitch apart, and the next she was kissing her soulfully. Her mind was overwhelmed and she couldn’t comprehend the stunning situation. She opened her eyes when she remembered Warren was in the room with them and then became self-conscious. She wanted to stop, embarrassed by her unseemly behavior, but Amanda’s mouth was so soft and wet.

Amanda felt hornier than she had ever been in her life. Was this what she was missing? She loved men, adored them, she lived to screw their brains out. But kissing Catherine was incredible beyond words. She couldn’t get enough of her.

Warren sat and watched the aroused women kiss and fondle each other while he sipped his drink. Just as they began to really get into their intense lovemaking, Warren interrupted their thoughts and released his mental hold on them. He wanted to see what would happen when they realized what they were doing. It was his favorite part.

Quickly the women froze and their eyes popped open simultaneously. Then Amanda practically leaped off Catherine, who sat up quickly herself and began to straighten her clothes and hair. Neither could believe what had just happened, blushing and flustered from their intimate and uncharacteristic encounter. Both of them were speechless, and the look on their faces got a rise out of Warren, his erection hardening in his slacks. Now he was ready for the real fun to begin.

“Catherine, do us a favor and wait for me in the bedroom.” Warren said as he picked up where he left off, probing her again, “I need to have a few minutes with Amanda.”

Catherine was totally shell shocked. Her mind reeled from several different emotional responses. Her strong attraction to Warren, her lesser attraction to Amanda, her jealousy of Warren and Amanda, her anger at Amanda, all battled for space in her thoughts as her normally strong and sensible personality was pushed into the background. All she could do was follow Warren’s suggestion, as much as she hated leaving his presence.

Amanda, on the other hand, was delighted. She now thought that Warren had chosen her over Catherine, and once she had the chance to show him how much she cared and wanted him, he would forget all about Catherine.

Once Catherine closed the door behind her, Warren turned to Amanda to giver her his full attention, a smirk crossing his face and his gray eyes narrowing slightly.

“Amanda, I want you to come over here.” He said.

Amanda smiled demurely and stood up, and Warren quickly added, “On your knees.”

A sexually provocative look came over Amanda’s face as Warren’s suggestions sank into her compliant mind. She barely hesitated a moment before blindly accepting what would normally be a rather degrading suggestion for her. Suddenly she liked being treated like a plaything, as opposed to being the one who usually gave the men orders when it came to sex, at least until she married Nigel Hawthorne, who had liked her obedient as well. Normally, she would have treated Nigel like any other of her previous male conquests, but for some reason, there was something about him that made her do whatever he wanted. Now similar feelings and emotions overcame her again, and it was Warren who had her full obedience this time. She got down on her knees and began to crawl the few feet over to Warren, slinking along like a cat in heat.

When she got between his legs she let her hands slide up his legs and over his thighs, kneeling up to look him close in the eye. With a wanton look, she asked, “Now what?”

“I don’t know... you tell me, Amanda.” Warren said as he etched her mind with the strong urge to suck his cock.

Amanda’s took a deep breath as she absently pressed her lips together and ran the tip of her tongue over them. Her body seemed to heat up intensely, and her eyes dropped quickly to the tented crotch of his slacks, staring intently as if she was dying to see what was inside. She swallowed and said with a breathless sigh, “Can I?”

“Can you what?”

“Um...suck your...cock.” Amanda stuttered. She was having a hard time saying it.

“What’s the magic word?” asked Warren with a smirk.

Amanda sighed, becoming more anxious, “Please...”

“Please what?”

It was torture now for Amanda. Why was he doing this to her? Making it so hard? All she wanted was to tear his pants open. She had never been so...subservient and willing like this before, and she couldn’t understand it. She finally pleaded, “Please...may I suck your cock, Warren?”

“On one condition.” Warren said.

Amanda moaned, rubbing his legs while she squirmed on her knees in front of him, aching to have him. She couldn’t take this anymore. Whatever it was she’d do it. “Yes! Anything! Anything you want! Just let me...Please!”

“All right, take it out.” Warren commanded.

Like a flash, Amanda’s glossy nails tore at Warren’s belt and zipper, bracelets jangling as she opened his slacks and pushed the front of his shirt away to get to his underwear. When she had his full sized erection out and lips parted to take it in, Warren suddenly stopped her and said, “Before I let you go on, you have to promise me one thing.”

Amanda’s beautiful face was inches from his member, and she could almost taste it, her mouth already salivating. She looked up at Warren with her bright blue eyes and pleaded desperately, “Warren, please! I’ll do anything you want if you let me suck your cock.”

“Then you’ll drop this ridiculous notion of joining that club, won’t you?” Warren asked sternly with a scolding look in his eyes.

“Yes! Yes! God yes.” Amanda begged. “I really don’t want to join anymore. That bitch, my lawyer, was the one who suggested it when we were going over my husband’s estate. She talked me into it. I’m sorry, Warren. Please! Let me suck it now!”

Warren paused, savoring the moment and look of pathetic pleading in Amanda. It was incredible to see such a beautiful woman at his mercy, begging for him.

“All right. Go ahead.” Warren said.

Amanda couldn’t get it past her moist salivating lips and into her warm mouth fast enough. Warren sighed and lay his head back, as Amanda worked her lips mouth and swirling tongue around up and down, slurping and licking like there was no tomorrow. As her head bobbed up and down, Warren watched with amusement as her necklace, earrings and bracelets clinked and bounced around with soft tinkling sounds.

* * *

Catherine waited impatiently in the bedroom, fantasizing about Warren. Her mind hurt from thinking about what he might be doing with Amanda, and she wanted to see what was happening, but Warren told her to wait, and she couldn’t just defy his wishes. She found herself wondering how she could respond this way to someone? It wasn’t like her at all. She was strong, successful and powerful. So why was she acting like this?

She brushed those thoughts away as her imagination soared, thinking of Warren in her arms on this beautiful bed. Catherine wanted him desperately and became so anxious that she decided she would surprise him. She began by removing her blouse.

* * *

Warren groaned with pleasure as Amanda sucked him off like a professional. She was enthusiastic with her mouth and lips, teasing him relentlessly with her pliant tongue. He wanted it to go forever, but after half an hour of oral ecstasy, he took Amanda and pulled her head off his cock.

Amanda whimpered, wanting it back in her willing mouth. “Warren, please let me...”

“That’s all for now.” Warren said as he projected heavy drowsiness into her mind. “Why don’t you take a little nap now?”

“But I’m not sleepy...Mmmmblm.” Amanda mumbled as her eyelids fluttered and her pretty head dropped slowly down into his groin, barely awake.

“That’s a good girl.” Warren said as he helped the drowsy Amanda onto the couch and made her comfortable. “I’ll be back for you later.”

With that, Warren headed into the bedroom, and found a pleasant surprise. Catherine was on the bed, fully nude except for her black pumps, her legs crossed at the ankles, sheer black hose with lace around her silly thighs, lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, grinning sexily with her cupid lips glossed, her firm ass thrust ever so slightly in the air, inviting him as she her legs moved back and forth like a metronome. It was breathtaking, but there was one only thing missing.

“Where are your glasses?” Warren asked as he approached the bed.

Catherine smiled seductively, knowing exactly what Warren wanted. She got up on her hands and knees to retrieve her stylish rims from her clutch purse by the bed. She was extremely aroused by the fact that Warren wanted her to wear them in her current state of undress. Once she put them on, she looked in a nearby mirror and watched as Warren came up behind her on the bed.

“Don’t move.” Warren said as he touched her gently by the hips and then began to undress. Catherine waited and wiggled impatiently as Warren took his time removing all his clothes. Then she sighed when he kneeled up on the bed and his hips pressed up against the warmth of her bottom. When he found his way into her moist crevice, he thrust inside, filling her tight walls, making Catherine emit a sharp cry.

“Oh, yes! Warren!” Catherine gasped loudly as her body shuddered with intense stimulation. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard! Yes!!”

And so Warren did, taking the once cold attorney and giving her a good hard fuck, making sure Catherine felt every inch of his cock. It was amazing to see his once callous and venomous nemesis now begging and pleading to be taken. He urged and stimulated her libido to ever increasing heights, and there was nothing she refused Warren, quickly complying with his every sexual command. They fucked for hours, in a variety of positions and ended up with Catherine mounted on top, squealing in a high-pitched scream of ecstasy as she slammed up and down on his pelvis, hands on the headboard to brace herself.

“God! I’m coming! Unnnnnnnngh!!” Catherine groaned as Warren grunted underneath her, meeting her grinding, churning hips with hard upward thrusts of his own, exploding inside her as she climaxed in a shivering fury. She froze and tensed up, mouth open, eyes shut tight as her orgasm shattered her senses. It was the most incredible thing she’d ever felt. Even her glasses became fogged with the heat of her moist body.

After it was over, she leaned down and kissed Warren deeply, pressing her heated body on his. She had never wanted anyone more in her life. When she paused to stare down at him, she whispered, “You are so incredible. I would do anything you wanted me to.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” Catherine sighed, still trying to catch her breath, with a look of sexual satisfaction.

“That’s good to know.” Warren said. “Because I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything.”

“First, you’re going to drop this lawsuit. It goes away. Immediately.”

“I...I...” Catherine stammered. She had almost forgot what all this was about, why she was here. Her legal instincts were still vaguely in the back of her mind, wanting to fight, but Warren’s wishes were more important now. She could see that clearly now. “Yes. Absolutely. I’m going to strongly suggest to my client that she does not pursue this any further. It was a big mistake, and she has no real legal grounds for the suit.”

“That’s right, and you knew that along didn’t you, Catherine?” Warren asked.

“Yes, but,” Catherine stuttered, beginning to fear that Warren was angry with her. “I just wanted to prove something, and it was foolish on my part. I’m sorry.”

Catherine’s fear then turned to seductiveness, like a sex kitten, suddenly nibbling and gently licking Warren’s ear, “Warren, sweetie, what can I do to make it up to you?”

“Well,” Said Warren as he brushed her dark brown hair away from her soft face. “The first thing I want you to do his tender your resignation to Santini and Partners Monday morning.”

“What?” Catherine paused, stunned. “Why?”

“Because you’re going to join my firm.” Warren said matter-of-factly. “And you’re going to bring all your best money-making clients with you, especially Amanda Hawthorne. I believe her vast estate would be better off in our hands don’t you think? I know Nigel would have really wanted it that way.”

Catherine, still reeling by his suggestions, could only stare at Warren in opened mouth silence. The more he talked however, the more his suggestions seem to make sense.

“I’m sure we can convince Amanda to make a sizable donation The Club that she so desperately wanted to join, in Nigel’s memory of course. Then after that, you’re going to put your career on hold while we get married and have few children. After all, I need an heir for my own fortune, don’t you agree?”

Catherine, urged on by Warren’s prods, nodded enthusiastically as her dark brown eyes lit up behind her elegant eyeglass frames. She normally would have abhorred the idea of having children, but the thought of raising Warren’s brood was so appealing. Suddenly, an image of herself, pregnant, in a long sheer evening gown, flashed in her mind.

“One more little thing.” Warren said cryptically.

“Yes. Anything, darling.” Catherine said sweetly.

“You don’t mind if we have a threesome every once in awhile, do you?”

Catherine pouted. She really didn’t like the idea of sharing Warren with anyone.

“Don’t worry, it will only be with Amanda.” Warren assured her. “You two seemed to get along so well after your little confrontation.”

“Well...” Catherine began, thinking about Amanda, and how for a moment she felt so enamored of her when they kissed quite suddenly. It puzzled her, but in the end she thought that was a wonderful idea.

“Can we make her into our own living Barbie doll? Like our own little sex slave?” Catherine said mischievously. “That would be so much fun.”

Warren smiled. She was finally getting into the spirit of things, and he enjoyed her building enthusiasm. He smiled and told her, “Absolutely. And now is as good a time as any to get started. Amanda’s in the next room, napping. Why don’t you go and wake her up and bring her in here.”

Catherine’s eyebrows rose up and she grinned wide, leaping off the bed to get Amanda. It was going to be a long weekend of sex and decadence.

* * *

“Well. That was quite a story.” Patrick Wade exclaimed, shaking his head in wonderment. “Simply sublime.”

“What a set up.” Travis said with admiration. “Very nice.”

“What can I say?” Warren said modestly as he tried to hide his pride from the other mind controllers. It was nice to be recognized by his colleagues every once in a while.

And so they carried on, exchanging other incredible and interesting tales from the club.

THE END