The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Sixth: The lady Lays....

“What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?”

Titania; A3 S1. ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream,’ Billy Boy.

I dreamed again.

I dreamed because it was night time and I was in bed. But I understood that I was not sleeping.

The velvet blackness and the crystal streams of light were once more stretching into infinity from around me. I felt as if I was back at home.

No, that wasn’t right, it was not my home but it was a place that felt like it. I felt at ease, this was a place of safety. I knew a deep peace.

I was naked and I lay down in the darkness watching the streams course around me. Great eddies in the flows of the sparkling points swirled about me, spinning gracefully in from one side of my vision and out the other. Some lights joined them and some were left behind. I realised I knew what these lights were, they were, for want of a better word; ‘souls.’ Each one displaying the connections to their neighbour.

I recognised the impressions of Valerie and Amy alongside me as deeper blacknesses against the black. Their own streams coalescing in their centres, miniature paths of light spiralling in towards the nexus. Their channels connected through me to each other and to the rest of the pattern around us. As I concentrated, I could also make out the curves of the people near us as we slept, the bright glow of the neighbour awake next door, the twinkling of their young kids asleep behind them. The blackness took on more and more texture and meaning as I regarded it more closely. Instead of the bland, black plane I’d conceived previously. It had the look of a vast landscape of burnished black enamel. The pits and humps of each person stretching out from me in less and less distinction. The plane folded up and away in convolutions that brought some of the groups closer to others and caused some points to be separated What I’d taken to be ribbons of light were not cables or conduits but rather the co-ordinated migration of these individual ‘souls’ as they were motivated by forces either singly or en mass. I was utterly absorbed in the wonder of the place that at first I was unaware of any other presence. But then my eyes began to discern a coalescence in the ambient gleaming and as I sat up to observe this phenomenon, it began to gain more and more shape. I could see that it was a human figure long before the details were revealed. As they became more distinct though, I found that I had to stand. This figure demanded my undivided attention and what is more, my absolute respect.

A woman stood before me. Naked save for a white gauze chiffon dress, a simple drape over her shoulders and down to her feet, concealing nothing. But whilst nothing was concealed, the overall effect was one of classic formality. This woman was someone to whom I should defer. I also knew that never before and never again would I see such beauty. This figure that stood before me was everything that could be considered beauty. She defined the word.

She smiled at me and I was on my knees almost as soon as the orgasmic effect of the gesture hit me. I gasped and clasped my chest as the joy of her being flooded through me. I had tears on my cheeks and my throat was constricted with emotion. Raw eroticism can not do justice to the pure sensual joy that her body could provide. I wanted to have her, for her to have me. To slather her with my tongue. I could only imagine the delights of her sex around my member, on me, surrounding me.

I knew, within myself, with absolute certainty, that to engage In any form of lovemaking with this regal being would be to forfeit my entire soul to her totally. I was willing to throw myself at her even so. That said with my fear as a shield, I fought a near losing battle to keep my ardour under control.

The lady gently raised her perfect hand and waved her fingers around my head. My scalp tingled in anticipation of a mere touch but she did not make contact. As her hand completed a full circle, my mind cleared and I found myself able to look at her with more objectivity, like viewing the sun’s brilliance through a black glass. I was able to return her gorgeous smile. Then she spoke, and I nearly lost myself again. The music of her voice was as captivating as any symphony and it she once again had to provide a filter for me to cope with the emotions. I heard my name from her lips and felt the warmth of her welcome.

“Philip, seed of the Stonecutter,” (my grandfather had been a Mason, I later discovered) “you are welcome. We receive you gladly.”

I saw from her stance that she expected a formal reply and so I bowed as correctly as I could judge I should and told her that I was “at her service always.”

She smiled again, as if this was a foregone conclusion. “You have questions I am sure, and we have things to discuss” she said, drawing her perfect arm aside to indicate that I should follow her. We followed what I could make out was a path through the bundled cables of light until we descended into what became almost suddenly, I swear, a wooded glade. One minute the blackness of the background was set off by the flashing ribbons of light and then the next, they gave way to vine laden trees and a soft grassy hillock. I made out other figures waiting nearby. As if this was a court, they all bowed as the lady swept by. I wandered behind her bemused by the experience.

Finally she came to a place that was arguably her throne. A lofty pile of blossoms and leaves, garlands of flowers and cushions. Here she settled into her ease with a grace that would shame a swan. I too, found myself sinking down to a similar couch, sighing with the sheer luxury of it.

A taller figure appeared at my shoulder and I had to crane my neck to see up into his face. The old man wore the black robes of a courtly advisor and the stately headdress topped a visage that seemed to have seen far more years than should be possible for a man. He spoke, a clear masculine tenor.

“You are welcome Philip John. Your presence is a welcome addition to our lady Mab’s court. I am Bran, her highness’s privy counsellor. You are here that you might learn something of us and of our hopes for you.”

I was even more confused than before. “And just why am I am here?” I asked.

“You are here because our queen demanded it” was his forthright reply. Queen Mab cast an indulgent smile at me, and suddenly it all seemed perfectly reasonable.

“But why me? What is it that I have done to receive this gift?” I opened my hands and looked at the beautiful queen. Bran made as if to reply for her but she waved her hand to quiet him and spoke to me imperiously.

“It is not a gift, human” The queen smiled ferally, causing a thrill of fear to course through me. “This power is given unto you in return for your acceptance of a contract.”

I didn’t like the sound of ‘contract’ and asked quickly “What contract? Is this power going to be withdrawn? Who are you? Why do you call me ‘human; are you not a woman?” the words gasping out as if I was surfacing from a dive.

She made a laugh like a tinkling bell, but a very sexy one, and sat up. Her body glowed in its perfection. She had skin so smooth and clear that the chiffon of her gown simply whispered across the full slopes of her breasts. I swear, I could see a glistening of honey from the shadows of her pubis.

“And why did you choose me?”

She grinned, her teeth dazzling, and leant forward to accentuate her charms (well, it worked for me).

“So many questions, but I suppose it is fitting that you be curious as to your choosing. Your lineage made your selection an easy task. You are known to us, we once knew your family as great allies. We call you ‘Human’ because that is what you are. Is it not?”

“Well, yes” I began “so what are you?”

“We are of the Tuatha De Dannan, the Sidhe.” Her pronunciation of the name made it sound like a cross between ‘Shee’ and Thee’ but I’ll be damned if I can say it properly. She continued;

“Our race has known the rule of the Earth and it has suffered the coming of the Humans to take our throne and usurp our nature. Your kind took the ways of our people and rusted them to a sad, pale remnant of the fine robes we could weave and wear with such grace. ”

She sighed and sat back. Bran continued as she was showing signs of either sadness or anger; I could not be sure.

“We lost the war.” He began simply. " It was determined that The People should live in separation from the humans. The Sidhe agreed a treaty, by which we were to abide for all eternity. Our two peoples would live in different planes of the same world. Sidhe and Man could only contact on certain occasions. Humankind took the victors’ spoils, the warmth of the Earthly plane and the colours of the land. The Sidhe now live in what you would refer to as ‘reservations’ only able to move onto the Earth when permission has been granted or at the will of a human. Your dreams are often cause for our release, and our power derives essentially from your beliefs. He explained that the Sidhe ‘fed’ their energies from Human emotions. Controlling and liberating the responses of a Human was their special power.

Bran, smiled kindly at me. “..But, we have become enamoured of our place in the world, our powers have grown since the defeat and we have made ourselves into a contented race. This is no longer a place of imprisonment, it is a home.”

He recited a list of family names and deeds and victories and most of it went way over my head. He was in his stride, evidently relishing the chance to tell me of his history. But then his face clouded as he suddenly got back onto the subject at hand. “Contentment only extends so far, there are factions amongst the Sidhe who have found allies on the Human plane. It is possible that they intend to achieve another matching of our races. Should the powers of the Sidhe be unleashed against Humanity, there would be a rout that would leave us all diminished. Both peoples have need of the other, a war would be suicide. That is why we request your agreement to act on our behalf in your world as we work to dissuade the ones of the Tuatha who have taken the path less fortunate. The human called Peter Shaw is their chosen one.” He made the name sound like a single, ugly word.

“His hideousness is as great as your beauty” Mab added with chilling insight. This man had as much power as me and was obviously experienced at using it, according to CNN, his empire grew daily.

“The ugly ones in our population have put all their hopes in his success. If we can overcome him, our universe can be saved. But if we fail, neither the Sidhe nor the Human plane will escape ruin.”

I was being given the chance of a lifetime. Maybe of all lifetimes; but it was such a massive request. I had no way of telling what the outcome of the contract would be. And how could I consider myself to be some sort of hero? The responsibility was a weight I didn’t feel able to carry. I felt guilty about the base way I’d given in to my sexual instincts. Surely I should have been able to control myself?

“I don’t know whether I am worthy to do this. Your ‘free trial’ " I saw in Bran that this was exactly what my acquisition of the powers was, “..I have not used it in a very controlled way so far. There have been women I have used immorally.”

“Your Human morals are of no consequence to us.” he replied smiling. “Our people have no such concept. We embrace the desire to find amusement. We have often made free with individuals of your world. When there is no evil in your heart, your actions are not evil.”

“And your heart is not so dark as you believe yourself to be.” The queen spoke up gently, enhancing the levity of the discussion. “You actually carry the responsibility well and we have surety that you are the chosen one.”

I looked from Bran to Mab and then at all the expectant faces of the various figures in the court. Taking a deep breath, I decided:

“OK. I hope you aren’t going to tie this contract up in some of your famous legal wrangling but I agree, for the use of these powers, I will find and stop those people who are acting against us all.”

The response from the court was something akin to a fireworks display. The mass of Sidhe beings, burst into an applause of light and sound that showed their pleasure. Rainbows of colours swirling up through the centre of the host to flower out above our heads and rain down and around us.

Bran breathed. “Good, the work of our council now begins,” he rubbed his hands together in an gesture that implied he was eager to start and turned to the others. “Our champion is chosen and has agreed upon the quest. Let us be glad. We must distance ourselves from the throne for now, the exchange is to be made!”

They all fell quiet and began to move away. and slowly a circle of the glowing beings formed around the far perimeter of the clearing. I realised I was being left alone with the gorgeous Queen. She saw the quizzical look on my face and smiled.

“You have one more thing to do that will seal the bargain.”

With that, she slid upright from her throne and approached me. I could see a gap between her feet and the grass, and more than that I could see the gap between the tops of her thighs. The downy fur there and the glistening honey-dewed lips silhouetted against the glow behind. This time I was not swamped artificially by her beauty. She kept from playing with my emotional response and instead showed me the true brilliance of her body’s form. Her appearance shifted from the mature woman I had seen as the queen to a youthful girl, awkward in her royal trappings, I couldn’t tell which was the real one.

“I do not contain myself in one set form as do you humans, Philip John, my appearance is a whim of mine. I choose whatever vessel I believe you would find acceptable... Now, it is necessary to share each other’s essences to complete our troth.” She said and reached out her hands to take hold of mine.

I was shocked by the strength with which she lifted me to my feet. If I was any less fit, I’m sure my shoulders would have been pulled from their sockets. She saw what she had done and immediately apologised .

“I have watched and wanted you for such a time and now that I have you, I am clumsy.” She smoothed her hands over my shoulders and they were suddenly good.

“Your courage shines from you " she cooed, planting a kiss on my mouth and then sucking my lower lip sexily into her warm mouth.

I had been about to deny any courage. I simply felt duty-bound to help but she slid her tongue in between my teeth and I lost my train of thought as she breathed sweetly into my nose.

“Human courage ..it is our greatest aphrodisiac. My beauty is apparently great on the human plane, yours is no less here.” She breathed the last into my ear as she gently pulled my head to her cinnamon-spiced shoulder. She was warm and smooth and fluid around me. I responded by planting a kiss on her neck. The host around us gave a murmur of consent. I realised that I was embarking on a ritual that would effectively sign the contract.

I’d always thought it was about time lawyers stopped using pens and paper anyhow!

Mab had soft golden brown hair that fell about my face as I nuzzled my nose under her ear, running my mouth along the curve of her collar from her shoulder and up her throat. She shivered with pleasure. I felt her slide her graceful arms around my neck and push her hips forward to make contact along the length of our bodies. We locked eyes and she kissed my nose in a

beautifully loving way and then leant back to speak to me “I have a present for you—one I think you will appreciate!”

Her face softened and I was suddenly faced with a younger Mab. “I thought you might like to love someone less ‘mature’ " she said, with a girlish giggle, eyes twinkling. She appeared to be younger even than Valerie and her previously full bosom was now boyishly flattened. The pertness of her buttocks and the slenderness of her thighs were perfect and hit my buttons all at once. I groaned in appreciation.

She whispered into my ear that she hoped that ‘Daddy was going to fuck his little girl’”

The dreadful reality of her words was forgotten in this fantasy and I was filled with lust. She gasped as she drew in the emotions I was emanating. I realised what the Sidhe counsellor meant when he had told me about their need for humans. They were beings that lived for our emotions, they took their energy from us. Mab was glowing, a peachy radiance around us both.

The hard points of her cherry coloured nipples brushed across my own as she stood or possibly floated against me. Our lips locked together as our tongues explored the sensations of each other’s mouths. Her tongue was firm and muscular in its business. I allowed my own to laze around hers and she moaned into my throat with the thick sensations she was receiving. I reached down to grip the round bubbles of her ass cheeks and pulled her crotch into contact with my erection which reared up between us.

Mab squealed quietly with the pleasure. I could feel the soft curls of her small tuft of pubic hairs brush over my balls and felt the smooth progress of her thighs as they slid around my hips.

I lifted her up, as the light little girl that she now was and my cock sprang forward between her spread legs. She chuckled at the tickling sensation and reached behind to take control of where I was going.

She said in a small voice as she slid her cool little hand up and round my engorged shaft. “Will it hurt Daddy?”

I slid a finger into the impossibly tight but supremely wet little crack of her pussy and managed to smear her juices around her cunt lips enough that they would be well lubricated.

“Daddy’ll take care of you baby..” I murmured.

Mab’s acting was good enough at that point that I really believed she had a look of fear and anticipation in her big round eyes as I placed the tip of my cock against the tiny flower of her juvenile vagina. I held her by the backs of her knees and carefully let her drop down to impale herself on my pole.

“Oooh Daddy! It hurts! ..Its too big! .. oh don’t! ..oh please take it out!” she gasped in rapid succession and for a moment I worried that I was really hurting her. I started to lift her off as she had asked but when she realised what I was about to do, she responded by forcing herself down onto me even harder. I was being squeezed into her tiny vulva and it was so tight that even the skin on my cock was being stretched back.

“Wait, wait a moment,” she breathed, in a slightly lisping voice and I held still. Mab dribbled a mouthful of spit onto her fingers. She took it down to where our sex was joined so tightly and proceeded to add more lubrication to her wetness. I was able to pull out and in a little deeper because of it and soon after much squirming on Mab’s part, I felt the tightly stretched little crotch bang hard against my pubic bone.

Mab was drawing breaths in deep sucks.

“Mmm Daddy, this is so rude! You’ve got your cock right inside my tummy!”

Things were so tight that I had to tell her that there was no way I could slide in and out of her. She replied that I should just let ‘Daddy’s little girl do everything.” At her urging, I lay back down onto the ground. She hung on as tight as a limpet and soon I had her kneeling over my groin. Her little hands on my chest and her eyes squeezed tightly shut. I felt every inch of the narrow love tube as it stretched all along my fuck-stick and her warm little thighs squeezed against my flanks as her legs were thrown wide across me.

I soon felt the fluttering of her muscles inside as she tumbled her fuck muscles to milk my cock even more strongly. Ripples of squeezing muscles drew me to a peak and then let me back off again and again. Her little clitty was bumping against the base of my cock and she was mewling like a kitten. I could tell that she was reaching her peak. The slipperiness of her cunt was increasing enough to allow her rocking to slide me maybe a couple of inches in and out of her. Each bump backwards would slap her resilient bottom against my legs. Her teeth were gritted and she began to hiss through them with each exertion.

Suddenly her eyes flew wide open and her bucking hips began to spasm in a high tempo against me. I could feel my cock banging against her cervix with each thrust and her fluttering muscles gripped me like a hand.

“Oooh Daddy! It’s happening! It’s happening!” she shrieked and lent forward to bite me, not painfully, on my chin. Her steel-hard nipples scraping across my chest. The tight grip flowered out as the orgasm swept over her and she flopped onto me jerking almost spastically.

I looked down at her lovingly, her face was calmed and she breathed hard but regularly. She lay like a satiated pussy-cat her light frame almost seeming asleep on my chest. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me.

“Thank you Daddy” she murmured throatily, and then sat back up. Her body shining in the sheen of her sweat. “You have taken my orgasm as part of the agreement; now” she smiled and flung back her hair, “it is my turn to take yours...”

Lifting herself off my cock, she let my slippery member slide along her belly as she moved lower down my body. Her wet little mouth left little nibbles and soft kisses, from my mouth, across my throat and on my nipples. My cock twitched and she winked, her little-girl eyes shining with laughter. Her mouth trailed lower and lower until her nose was bumping into my crotch.

To all of the court and to me in particular she suddenly spoke out in a clear voice. Her warm breath across my shining knob, “I take this act as agreement to the contact!” Her mouth descended and the wet pink of her tongue snaked out to guide me past her lips.

The warmth and excitement of her tongue was a new level of sensation for me. I was already at a high point in my excitement with the fact that this little girl was engaging in my most secret and deep fantasy. I could feel the ridges of the top of her pallet and the wriggling little tongue fluttering around my shaft as it sank deeper into her face. She began to use her throat to grip me as I entered her and as I did so, she began to hum. The vibrations made me gasp. I was rushing towards my orgasm and I could feel the jism begin to spin out from my balls.

As the stream of cum began to rush up my pipe, I called out in my ecstasy that I was coming. Mab’s cheeks hollowed as she sucked on me to greet the flood of my juices. As the stream met her tongue, a chorus of applause and cheers from the assembly surged in my ears.

My vision was blurred with the pleasure, the grotto, the trees and the cool grass all seemed to swirl as if water paints were smearing together. Mab’s voice was still strong in my ear “The gift is shared, I love you and wish you success in this endeavour. We will be together again” then the sounds and pictures whirled together in a hiss of white noise and my orgasm swept over me.

* * *

End of chapter Six,