The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Thirtieth. School’s out.

As is customary in such circumstances, the meal that the school put on probably cost as much as they hoped to recoup from the patrons’ subscriptions. There was more metalwork on the table than in the orthodontic restraints of most of the lower school—which is saying a lot.

Cathy and I were treated to a very well-served dinner of many, many courses. The event obviously considered by the school to be a way of showing off to themselves and a way of getting the wallets open. The service was extremely attentive by some of the students who had obviously been well coached in their duties. The food was delicious and the environment very conducive to a good time. When it came time for the final course, we were informed that the students would perform a musical interlude for our pleasure whilst coffee was served.

I had had the ‘fortune’ to attend several school concerts in my life. Our kids just approaching their teens. The experience of listening to a chorus of children, who can successfully miss every single note, is without parallel. Watching the enthusiasm of the tone-deaf music teachers as they flap their arms and endeavour to drag some sort of coherence out of the lungs of the kids always helped me realise how wonderful the idea could be, of being home; cleaning the toilet.

Every soaring caterwaul would make my skin crawl and the dead, thump of the fat kid at the back with the bass drum, usually added to the general funereal dreadfulness of the evenings. I would trot out the requisite praise to the general populace, but I couldn’t help wondering if they were all being as tactful as I was (i.e. lying through their gritted teeth.)

So it was that I had already begun to cast about in dread for a some sort of excuse to leave the audience even before the children trooped on stage. Cathy, as always seemed quite oblivious to the impending cacophonic workshop and sat with shining eyes as she awaited the show like a mother. She actually sternly told me to sit still, just like the old days.

I raised my eyebrows at the tone of her voice and she immediately smiled her assurance that she was not slipping back to her old ways. She even reinforced the fact by brushing her fingers across the bulge of my cock under the table a sure sign that the old puritan was long gone.

I blustered a bit at being forced to endure the show but did as I was told and turned my attention to the choral group lining up on the open stage in front of us.

To my utter amazement, the first musical phrase actually bore a remarkable resemblance to the one the composer had written. Cathy barely suppressed a giggle as she recognised my surprise, she had sat with my moping and complaining when the kids’ schools had done similar things and knew how I would be reacting. I couldn’t believe how polished the performance was. We sat through about five pieces that were all superbly rendered and much to my chagrin, my initial expectations were completely wrong. The final piece was a beautiful blues number; ‘Chain of Fools’ performed by five girls from the ‘upper school.’

I was overcome by a wave of lust that hit me as soon as the red velvet-clad elegant figures of the slim young women, slinked into the spotlight. There’s something about a stage that always adds to the stature of the performer. Even a little squirt like Phil Collins can seem immense on the stage. These girls stood like amazons, their long slender legs in sheer silk stockings and the short figure-hugging dresses accentuating the curves of their youthful bodies. I was fascinated, the memories came back to me of Amy and Valerie as I had first seen them in the mall all those weeks before. I knew they were a lot younger than they looked but that didn’t interfere with my lustful enjoyment.

Cathy gasped a little as she felt the effect of my radiating libido. Some of the other table guests did the same. I had to rein myself in but the twinkle in everyone’s eyes as they watched the performance didn’t diminish. I looked for the face of Angela in all the girls I could see, she was not there and I began to wonder what sort of situation I had got myself involved with.

The coffees were served individually as were a small platter of cheese and biscuits with decorating fruit. I began to nibble at some whilst the girls continued. A sudden texture change in the cracker brought my attention back to the table as I extricated a folded piece of paper from my mouth.

I carefully and surreptitiously unfolded the moistened note, it had been carefully hidden beneath the biscuit. The writing was hastily scrawled on the small square of paper:

“PLEASE. I arranged your invitation. Room 2R24. PLEASE”

The scrawl looked as if it were done with the wrong hand. It seemed desperate even without the words. I showed it to Cathy and she nodded her understanding. I held her hand and linked to her directly. She would watch my back for any treachery as I investigated the note.

A few seconds apart, we left the table to visit the washroom and proceeded to find our way to the school room specified in the note.

Cathy stood at the end of the corridor, where she could see the exits and I continued along to the closed door about halfway along the hallway.

The lights were off inside, only the faint glow of the moonlight through the side window illuminated the classroom. The dark shadows of the rows of desks stretched out to the deep blackness of the back of the room.

“Hello?” I called gently with a feeling that this was just too much of a stupid thing to do. “Are you here?”

A tiny noise, like a gasp alerted me to the fact that there indeed, was a person in the shadows.

<What’s happening?>“ Cathy’s fear came through strongly.

<Nothing at the moment, she’s here in the dark. I think she’s alone.>

<Be careful.>

I let her know that I was being as careful as I could and stepped into the room, my sphincter clenched, closing the door softly behind me. The noise sounded again, more like a sob than anything else.

“Angela?”

A very soft and timid voice managed to speak from the shadows at the right of the room:

“Yes... Sir”

I let my eyes adjust to the gloom some more and made my way carefully through the rows of desks. As I reached the rear of the classroom I was greeted by a sight that surprised me more than I had been anticipating.

Angela Shaw crouched in the alcove next to one of the class’ large wooden cupboards. She had stripped naked, her school uniform piled carefully on the countertop next to the storage room door. In the silvery light from the window I could make out the slender form of her torso as she squatted on her heels with her back held tight against the wall. Her hands held her knees wide apart and her head was bowed, letting her long blond hair fall as a curtain across her pert breasts. In the shadows, I could make out the definition of her taut musculature. The dark stain of her genitals in the silver-limned curves of her buttocks drew my eyes for a fleeting moment as I took in the pitiful sight.

“Angela?” I asked again, incredulous. Her face snapped up to see me. Her face gleaming wetly at me. The sidelight causing her gaunt expression to stand out almost frighteningly. Her eyes held a terror that was matched by the aura of complete sadness that emanated from her.

I dropped to kneel in front of her and gingerly reached a hand forward, touching the closest part of her; her left foot. She took a deep, shuddering breath and her foot flinched away.

“Please,” I cooed gently, “please don’t be frightened, it’s alright.” Our eyes met and I tried to get into her, to allay some of the fear. The blazing turmoil of her psyche was astounding. I had enough difficulty that I backed away to recoup.

<What the fuck was that?>“ Cathy; ”<I bumped the back of my head on the wall!>

<Angela’s here, she’s very frightened. Stay calm.>

I reached out again and this time, took firm hold of Angela’s knee. “Angela, it is OK. I won’t hurt you.” I could see the tears dripping from the bottom of her cheeks and the silvery gleam of their tracks down the shadowy curves of her collarbone. She snivelled, but the flinch was suppressed.

“Did you send the note?” I asked.

She nodded, the hair drooping around her head again.

“Why?”

Her head once more flicked up. She drew in a long breath, the crying spasms of her lungs making it a series of short pants. “I need your help. My mother and I need your help.”

I looked her over once more; “Why are you naked like this?” I asked.

“I need your help.” She replied, almost as if it was obvious. I repeated my question and she sobbed harder. taking a few moments before she could reply “I have to pay for a request.”

I felt I was beginning to understand. She had to give me herself in return for asking for help.

“Why do you have to pay for a request?” I asked, getting a little closer and brushing her hair from her thirteen year old face where it had matted into the wetness under her nose.

“Daddy must be paid if I ask for something.” She said, her face sullen in her misery.

She thought I would exact the same sort of thing from her. I was burning with a disgust for my enemy. The cheap and nasty spell that Shaw had placed on her, to give perverted payment for any request for assistance was working very well. He obviously never considered that any man would turn away from the open-legged invitation she was making and moreover, never anticipated that she would ever wish to risk the humiliation of making the request of a stranger.

It was a simple affair to request a chaste kiss for my payment. The sexual tension of her demand fell away and she collapsed into the tired and distraught little girl she actually was.

I called telepathically, for Cathy to come to us and in moments, the door opened. Angela was frantic to escape from whoever was coming in and I had to tell Cathy to stay where she was so that Angela could get used to her. Eventually, The two of us managed to get close enough to get hold of her. She was wracked with fearful sobs and only when Cathy pulled her face into her bosom and smoothed her hair softly down her neck did she seem to relax slightly. We crouched in the gloom together, trying to soothe away her fear.

I knew what to expect and braced myself before diving into her mind.

The eggshell-thin veneer of her normal little-girl life at the school covered a mire of experience at the hands of her father. She had a brilliant beacon of courage that shone where she had the strength to contact me. All the rest of her experience had been one disgusting episode of perversion after another.

Sucking his cock before the family was allowed to eat dinner; drinking his piss for a chance to wear clothes; anal sex as he required; joining her mother and brother in displays for his amusement. This and much worse. All the experiences bound together by a lifetime of his abuse.

The idea that someone would do something to help her and not want to hurt her in payment didn’t even begin to register.

I flooded her head with a sedative spell that closed down the emotional turmoil. Cathy and I dressed her and we helped her to her feet. I left her with instructions to wait for us in the dormitory and packed her off.

Cathy and I looked into each other’s eyes and issued a silent curse at Shaw’s horridness. We made our way back to the table and endured the formalities of the headmaster’s presentation of the school’s financial affairs and our interest in them.

When the time came to leave, we made our way to the car and sat for several minutes in the shade of the shrubs next to the parking lot. I scanned about the building for any evidence that Shaw had placed his handiwork around there. Nothing was forthcoming, it seemed he really didn’t consider her more than an animal to pack off to school for the week and abuse at the weekend.

Casting a command to enable me to get to her room without being accosted I arrived to find her sitting on the edge of her bed, staring blankly at the wall. Lifting her into my arms I carried her unresisting, back to the car. We drove her back to my home in silence.

* * *

End of Chapter Thirty