The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-sixth: Rehabilitation.

I had left Cathy in effective stasis. No memory of the horror of Val’s demise but little other instruction except to remain in the area and wait for me. Life for her had been one day of ‘doing’ after another.

My previous desire had been to have her grovel at my feet as some sort of salivating sex slave. Although rather an attractive prospect; seeing her lovely mouth form the words as she pleaded for me to fuck her ass or to see her forced to engage in a threesome with me and another woman, I realised how much that would lessen me. Whatever my beef with her might be, I couldn’t allow myself to treat her like Shaw would; but I would have to make some changes...

As I stepped through the front door she all but ran from the kitchen to see me. I got the impression that my commands over her had been somewhat less than carefully planned.

“What the fuck is going on?!!!” was all the greeting I got. “I come here to tie up the loose ends of the paperwork, and then you fuck off and leave me to take care of your damned house!!” She was wiping her hands on a tea-towel and had obviously been in the kitchen cooking—something that was a sure sign that she was pissed off.

Behind the flour-dusted apron, she wore her light summer weight dress that always made her look like a librarian. The athletic curves of her cute body were only just about visible under its style. Her hair was clipped back in a low knot that showed off her neck nicely. She looked very well.

“Did you miss me?” I asked.

Her face softened almost completely, due in no small way to the aura of command that I was putting out, “Oh, of course I did! I was really worried when you didn’t come back. I just wish you’d have told me you were going to take so long. The kids have been asking for me and Simon was really annoyed when I couldn’t get home to him.”

Well, tough fucking luck on Simon, the pointy-nosed cunt, he might have the pleasure of sharing his bed with her, but she was still my fucking wife until I had signed the papers. I was impressed that the command to stay put and keep house had taken so well but I guess I should’ve been more accommodating with her affairs. It was nice to have her slightly less aggressive towards me though.

I leaned forwards to peck her cheek and she sighed with her eyes closed as she waited for the contact. I let go a little command to strum her sex strings and as my lips met the smooth fragrance of her neck, below her left ear, she shook slightly as if I’d applied an electric shock.

“Whoo, I think I really missed you a lot!” was all she found herself saying. She pulled me closer to her and reached up with her face for another kiss, on the lips. Cathy’s lips always gave a soft melting kiss, and this one was as smooth as chocolate. The urgent thrust of her warm wet tongue greeted my own. It was a very pleasant reminder of just what I would have liked to have had a little more often.

I’d spent the majority of our married life feeling as if it was some sort of imposition to expect my wife to have anything to do with my body below my shoulders. Nights in bed, I would lay next to her, my hands enjoying the smooth curves of her body; feeling the light hairs on her arms, or the warm expanse of the muscles of her shoulders, nuzzling at the fragrant sweep of her neck, tracing the line of her waist or the firm globes of her buttocks or massaging the athletic smoothness of her legs. She would occasionally coo, and squirm at that and I would feel that thrill of knowing that it was me that was giving her pleasure. But I could never be sure at what point she would suddenly decide that ‘enough was enough’ and get shitty about how I was ‘pawing’ her.

The idea that she might ever feel the desire to enjoy touching me, for her own pleasure the way I found her so pleasurable, was one that, over the years, drifted sadly away.

I never wanted her to touch me just because I asked her to, but she never seemed to want or need or feel the urge to explore anything to do with my body. I felt it was about time that I found out what she would be like when she herself, ‘got the buzz.’

“If you missed me so much, I wouldn’t be surprised if you spent your evenings diddling yourself in bed.” I squeezed her butt and smiled at her. Her response was typical.

“Oh, don’t spoil things Phil! you always manage to say something crude, don’t you?” she went to push me away from her, the conversation had taken a turn that she didn’t like and it was over.

Or so she believed.

I don’t think I’ve spoiled anything,” I began, “I just thought it was a pretty sexy thought, that you might be turned on enough to pleasure yourself of an evening.”

“Well, you might need to do that sort of thing, but I certainly don’t need to.” She began to turn away, intent on having the last word. I held her there.

“Just because you’ve never tried it, doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t sometimes like it.” I was goading her. “One of the reasons you took off was that you couldn’t bear to face the idea that a marriage also included the idea that two people could spend time fucking each other.. and still be human beings and enjoy it!”

Her face reddened, more from anger than from embarrassment but I made sure she found that the comment struck home. “You have no damned right to tell me why I left. If there’s a problem with hormones around here, I think it’s yours!” I smiled, knowing the truth was that she had indeed busied herself with her fingers on several occasions since I had been away.

A knock at the back door gave Cathy the end of the conversation and she strode off to answer it. I walked casually behind, knowing who it was. The impishness I felt was beginning to feel pretty good. I was going to have some naughtiness but without the nastiness I had earlier feared I could slip in to.

Nickie was about to knock for the second time when my wife opened the door.

“Oh, hi!” Nickie said her voice faltering as it appeared to her that she could be making a faux-pas with my wife. “I, uh, was wondering if Phil was OK. I haven’t seen him around here for a while.” She craned her neck past Cathy’s shoulder to see me standing in the kitchen. Despite the fact that we’d not actually met, as far as she was concerned, this was a perfectly neighbourly thing to be doing (trying to get her rocks off with the guy down the street).

Cathy was about to get snotty about the intrusion but I quelled her voice and stepped up behind her, beaming at Nickie over my wife’s shoulder. “Hello Nickie, that’s really kind of you to be so concerned, isn’t it Cathy? Why don’t you come on in?”

I moved Cathy to the side, her face betrayed a look of confusion, what was going on here again? Nickie smiled uncertainly but did as she was told, walking into the kitchen.

“Would you like a coffee?” I asked her, “Cathy was just about to make a pot for us.”

“Thanks, that would be nice.”

The two women shook made their formal introductions and shook hands. For some reason, Nickie didn’t feel it was necessary to introduce herself to me. The connection between us had remained intact since before I had gone ‘away,’ the nuance was not lost on Cathy though, who looked at us with suspicious eyes. I simply told her to get on with making the coffee. Cathy continued to be confused as she moved to comply with my order, the coffee was brewed forthwith and she fell into the role of maid to my satisfaction.

We adjourned to the lounge with our cups and a plate of biscuits and made small talk for a short while. I knew, of course that Nickie was as horny as hell, having fantasised about the meeting for some time. The fact that there was another woman with me had thrown her plans a little but she was too far gone to consider backing out now. Cathy was battling with an internal conflict as to how she should feel about sex and me; I had planted some pretty serious doubts in her mind about correct behaviour. We were supposed to be separated and she wasn’t supposed to care what I said, but the changes I had made in her mind made her less sure of who was to blame for her marital problems. With a couple of mischievous pushes from me, the two women continued a civil conversation. I just watched, trying not to smile too broadly as the spiralling effects of my commands made their pussies throb with arousal and the aroma of their feminine secretions began to waft around us.

I sat in one armchair, Cathy in the other and Nickie on the sofa across from me. The conversation moved from the amount of time I had spent away and the fact that Cathy had been so unobtrusive over the past many weeks, to Nickie’s daily chores and a lot if trivia. I let the two of them babble on and enjoyed the tension they felt.

Nickie began to find it difficult to stop her eyes and her mind straying to the lump in the front of my trousers. Cathy began to notice Nickie’s predicament and started to wonder about what Nickie was feeling. More and more, she found herself watching Nickie’s reactions rather that listening to the conversation. She started to feel it necessary to learn how she should behave (all thanks to my subliminal prompting.) Maybe, she wondered, it was possible that she was wrong about whether a woman should behave as if she actually enjoyed sex.

I responded by increasing the arousal that both of them felt. Nickie’s speech began to falter as she gazed at me. Cathy began to feel excited tingles as she began to consider the sort of activity that Nickie was obviously interested in. I for my part, just continued with some banal comments about the neighbourhood and the weather and any other hilariously irrelevant subjects.

Nickie eventually fell silent as her mind filled with a total concentration on sex.

Cathy gripped her coffee mug and slurped at the contents, her hooded eyes watching both of us.

Nickie let out a low groan as I deliberately began to slowly pull down the zip over my bulge. Her eyes were wide with interest and her tongue made fluttering trips around the entire circuit of her lips. Little by little the zip descended and my cock, still inside my boxers, pushed it’s curious way towards the light.

“You want to help me here Nickie?” I asked, thrilling at the sharp intake of breath that my wife made as she realised that her imagination was not playing tricks on her. Nickie’s face was beet red with her completely consuming passion. She slid forwards off the sofa and onto her knees in front of me. Any less control, and she would have drooled onto the floor. She crawled towards me, her eyes never leaving the throbbing lump in my crotch. I could make out the unrestrained movement of her heavy breasts as the swayed inside the sweat top she wore. The neck hole giving me a tantalising glimpse of their marvellous cleavage. Her ass was upturned like a cat in heat and the jogging pants she wore were stretched tight across the swaying curves of her buttocks.

I turned to look at Cathy, “what do you think Nickie is going to do now Cathy?” I asked.

Cathy’s nostrils flared with her arousal and she couldn’t answer because of her racing heart. She made a couple of unintelligible humming noises.

The answer revealed itself soon enough anyhow, Nickie’s hot breath was suddenly on my organ as she buried her face into my lap. I could feel her tongue trying to worm itself in between the button fly of my shorts. I had a better idea for how things should proceed.

“Nickie, stop.” I commanded. She gasped with frustration, her head collapsing to the side, resting against my thigh. “Need you... need your cock... need to get your cock... suck... feel you...” she was whimpering.

I turned to Cathy; “Cathy, it’s time you found out how much you know about pleasuring a man. I want you to tell Nickie exactly what to do.” I made sure that Nickie would be incapable of doing anything to alleviate her need unless told to, she couldn’t even tell Cathy what to do.

“I... I can’t do that sort of thing.” my wife (perhaps nearly ex-wife but now very confused in that department) said softly, leaning forward to see if she could glimpse Nickie’s face and what it was doing in my lap. Nickie grunted in despair, she wanted Cathy to tell her to suck my cock deep in her throat, to smear it with her pussy juice and slide it into her soaking cunt, to do anything with it that would alleviate the burning passion she felt.

“Cathy, of course you can tell Nickie, I want you to just imagine what it is that Nickie wants to do. She won’t do anything unless you tell her to but you have to think what it is she needs.’

I let Nickie’s eyes open and silently plead with my wife to allow her the relief she for which she was so desperate. Cathy gasped with open embarrassment, she surely couldn’t begin to put those sort of thoughts into words but she was beginning to feel the magnetism of Nickie’s need.

“Nick.. Nickie, undo his pants and pull his... thing out.”

I looked at her and smiled, “you have to be more specific my dear, pull what thing out?”

Nickie watched her expectantly, waiting for the permission she wanted.

“Take his... cock out.”

Nickie’s hot hand slipped immediately into the front of my shorts and she curled the fingers around my thickness. She cooed as she carefully brought it into full sight.

But Cathy hadn’t told her to anything with it so she had to kneel there and just salivate as she waited for instruction.

“Mastur.. um, wank his cock for him” Cathy ordered with slightly more certainty.

Nickie’s fist began a firm but gentle up and down stroke, my cock waving back and forth in front of her expectant mouth. Her head pressed into my thigh in an effort to make as much contact as possible. She was breathing heavily through her nose, letting the smell of my sex wash over her.

A while of such an enjoyable feeling and I felt it was time to let things progress. Cathy began to feel more and more hot from the stimulation I was putting her way. Nickie was totally lost in the action of pumping my bloated rod. Her pink tongue showing itself wetly, more and more often.

“Now... lick him” Cathy said.

“More specific please darling.” I prompted, smiling.

“Lick the end of his prick, get his helmet wet with your saliva, run your tongue up and down the underneath of his penis..” the words came with more certainty. This, she realised, was what Nickie wanted to do and something that she realised she found strangely exciting.

The feeling of Nickie’s tongue servicing every inch of my sensitive skin was wonderful. She was gasping with every touch she made, the desperate groans merging with the slurping noises she was making. She was throwing her head around my lap with abandon, the only contact she could have with my hard shaft was with her mouth, her hands held hotly on my legs. She was squirming her thighs against each other, trying to increase the pressure on her swollen pussy.

“I think Nickie needs to help herself too” I said, head back against the back of the armchair as I stared at my wife whose eyes glittered with her new excitement.

Cathy sighed and looked at me. She hoped I wouldn’t suggest anything outrageous but was beginning to wonder what she would do if I did.

I did.

“You need to tell Nickie what she has to do to ease her discomfort.” I made the words distinct and felt Nickie’s mouth enforce the truth of the statement. “Tell Nickie how she should touch herself.”

“I can’t.. I...” Her eyes pleaded with me and then dropped to see Nickie’s face. Her cheeks bulging with the intrusion of my cock. Nickie was grunting with frustration, she was more than ready for anything that Cathy might want to tell her to do.

“Touch your... vagina” Cathy began hesitantly again. “Rub your fingers on your... bump.”

Cathy’s face burned red. I looked at her as Nickie began to snuffle and grunt with her eagerness to get her hands inside the damp confines of her sweat pants. “Now, Cathy, you surely don’t think it’s appropriate to use that sort of language here, do you?” I asked.

Her humiliation soared and she gulped in air, trying to find the words to use.

“Tickle your clit Nickie, let your fingers push your pussy lips apart.”

I smiled and nodded at her, Nickie was almost unable to continue working her mouth as she strove to obey Cathy’s instructions. The slick sounds of her fingers became more audible, her hips were jerking back and forth in little spasms as she let her fingertips punish her clitoris.

“Get your fingers wet with your juices, side them inside your hole...”

Cathy was beginning to feel the raging embarrassment subside into a burning itch of arousal. I was pushing the impulses into her, I knew that her cunt was swollen with desire. Her knees fell away from each other as she leaned hard against the back of the armchair and watched the scene in front of her.

“Is that what you do to yourself when you finger fuck yourself Cathy?” I asked, idly toying with Nickie’s hair and ears as she left off sucking on my cock to drop her forehead onto my crotch and arch her back. She now had both hands down the front of her panties, rocking her hips back and forth on her fingers. Cathy blinked her eyes slowly closed and murmured that yes, that was how she did herself.

“Show me.” I commanded, “Show us both. Nickie, I want you to do exactly what Cathy is doing.”

I made Nickie get up and stagger back to the sofa. Cathy’s eyes sparkled as she watched her move. I made sure they would both understand the order; “Cathy, you have to show Nickie what to do to make herself come. Nickie, you do exactly what Cathy does, no more, no less.”

Nickie’s eyes burned into Cathy’s, she sprawled in the corner of the sofa with her hands folded softly in her lap. She desperately needed some relief from the pressure of the orgasm which was completely eluding her.

Cathy sobbed with frustration, she had never before had to even contemplate the act of masturbation in front of anyone else. It had been a shameful act even when she was alone and doing it. Now though, she could see that Nickie was openly demanding she touch herself.

The realisation hit Cathy that this was tantamount to actually fingering Nickie. Every movement her fingers made would find a duplicate in our neighbour’s body. The humiliation had boiled over, she could feel the thrill of the stimulation in her crotch.

With trembling fingers, Cathy inched the hem of her yellow summer dress up over the spread of her knees. Nickie growled and eagerly shucked off her pants, revealing a soggy thong that was pulled to the side of her beautiful, puffed wet cunt.

Cathy’s white cotton panties were stretched tight across the thrusting hump of her crotch. The material almost translucent with the moisture she had been exuding. She began stroking the flat of her hand across the front of her most sensitive parts. Nickie had to hold her hand in check to avoid having her fingers slip inside. She managed to match Cathy’s action and snorted with aroused frustration.

Cathy saw the look on Nickie’s face and moved her fingers to slide them under the edge of the leg of her panties. The wet material pulled into the crease beside her coral pink lips, pouting and wet which gaped from the tangle of her dark blonde hairs.

I decided that the look was not exactly to my liking and with a concentrated flourish, waved away her pubes, leaving her skin sensitive and smooth as if she’s just spent time with razor and soap. Cathy gasped at the experience of her touch and her head dropped back in luxurious abandon.

Nickie too, felt the sight push her arousal higher.

Cathy’s masturbatory technique was more of a ‘pecking’ motion with her index or middle finger as she stretched her lips apart with her other fingers. She began to tap and rub against her clitoris directly, sometimes kneading the sensitive hood from top to bottom, sometimes allowing her digits to slide along her furrow to dip into her honey pot. Nickie’s technique was obviously different and this method made her gasp and moan with its novelty.

Both women stared intently at each other. Nickie’s face and bare legs were shining with a warm film of perspiration. Cathy’s nostrils flared with the stimulation and she ran her tongue around her lips. I watched as Nickie did the same. She repeated the move and slid her free hand up to hold her tit through the thin material of her dress. Nickie twisted her nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she massaged her swollen breast.

Although she didn’t have the size to allow her to make contact, Cathy dipped her head forward to attempt to lick at where her teat forced her dress into little bumps.

Nickie had only slight difficulty in allowing her dripping tongue to lave all around the puffed areola. The whole area around her the coral-pink disc was in range of her lapping and probing. Cathy hummed approval and then her embarrassment soared again as she realised how she had deliberately caused that display. However, the effect again, was to cause the burning horniness to increase. She flicked her thumb back and forth across her nub and allowed her other fingers to pat hard against the swollen bead of her clitoris. Her hips began to twitch up and back in time with the movements of her fingers.

Nickie I noticed, was beginning to lose her ability to stay in synch with Cathy’s fumbling activity. Try as she might, she couldn’t stop her fingers slipping lower down, curling into her gaping hole. Cathy actually began to copy Nickie’s action, her hand too moving lower to enable her to mash her clitoris with the heel of her hand. Her long slender index finger found itself pressing into the tight pucker of her anus and she began to rim her self with the oils that were leaking down the crease of her ass.

Both women were intent on each others actions. Cathy was desperately aroused even though she couldn’t believe her embarrassment. Nickie would do anything to allow herself to cum. She had to keep up with Cathy’s directions and the stimulus was pushing her closer and closer to the pinnacle. I sat back and folded my arms, watching my wife gasp like a fish with her humiliation and arousal.

“Cathy,” I asked. She focused her eyes on me, her hand as busy as before. She frowned with the delicious pain of an unattainable orgasm. “I think you will need to help Nickie get off. You’ve done well, showing her how you think she wants to be touched. Now you have to finish things properly.”

Cathy pressed her whole hand over her mound in an effort to squeeze out an orgasm but it just served to make her juice squelch out onto her fingers. Nickie, copying the move, grunted and whimpered with her eyes closed.

My wife realised that she couldn’t pretend that she didn’t want to touch Nickie’s exposed skin and stood, her wrinkled dress falling back to cover her damp and fragrant sex.

On unsteady feet, she shuffled across the gap and sank to her knees next to Nickie. As her hand made contact with the top of her thigh, Nickie squealed. Cathy was breathing very heavily through her open mouth and the way her hand trembled was matched by the rest of her body.

Nickie’s eyes bulged and the noises she made, made it clear that she was very happy to have Cathy touch her there, anything to deal with the fire in her sex. With a groan, Cathy dropped her head to rest on Nickie’s stomach and slid her arm down between her wide spread thighs, holding tight to her with her hand holding the firm globes of Nickie’s buttocks.

Nickie howled a deep guttural moan and shook from her head to her toes. She began to hump her hips up and down along Cathy’s bare arm, the bicep becoming slick with the oils

Cathy, her nose only inches from Nickie’s sopping cunt, found herself snorting in the pungent odour of her musk. Once more, a shameful impulse made her lean in and lay her tongue into the cleft between the skin of her arm and the other woman’s mashed pubes.

For the first time in her life, my wife found herself enjoying the sweet honey of a woman. Nickie’s constraints came of and she suddenly howled into a shattering orgasm. Cathy, her free hand busy between her own legs and her face engulfed in the spasming sex of her partner, began a chanting that she too was cumming hard.

I lolled back in my chair, having slipped my pants completely off and shrugged my shirt over my head. Cathy turned her face to me. Her face was wet with Nickie’s juice and her own sweat and she was gulping in air after the biggest orgasm of her life. Nickie sprawled semiconscious in her arms.

Her eyes sparkled with a brilliance that at first I thought was tears. Then her face broke into a smile of such radiance that I’d only previously seen on the faces of those people in the front rows of the TV. Evangelist shows. She’d been shown the light.

Cathy looked at me with an almost desperate expression, “Fuck! I want you!” She disentangled herself from Nickie and crawled back towards me.

For the first time in both our lives, Cathy took me in her mouth at her own volition. What she lacked in finesse, her enthusiasm made it more than enough enjoyable. Even the occasionally over-deep thrust which made her gag, wasn’t enough to put her off. We both thrilled in the delicate textures and I was overjoyed to realise that she was doing it because she wanted to rather than any coercion on my part.

Before I was just about to cum, she popped me out of her mouth and smiled naughtily at me as I leaked a small pump of pre-cum from the tip of my cock down onto my balls. She ran her tongue from behind my scrotum and up the path of the clear fluid and then pulled away.

She crossed her arms in front of her and holding the hem of her dress, slipped it up an off her head, leaving her in just her bra and panties. These followed in swift succession, onto the pile.

“I need that in me, right up inside me. I want you to fuck me really hard. Give me your cock, right up inside my body.” Her inhibitions had been swept away and it was beautiful to hear.

We made a few abortive movements to see where we were going to position ourselves but then she determinedly pulled me out of the armchair and dropped onto the seat, her dewy backside wiggling excitedly out in front as she lay back.

I pulled one of the cushions onto the floor and knelt on it between her spread knees and holding my cock in my fist, ran the glans up and down the engorged wetness of her pussy lips. Cathy twisted and lurched trying to allow my shaft to slip inside her but I held outside as long as I could. It was delicious to see her want to fuck so wantonly. I reached under her and entwined my fingers into a support for her ass as I lunged forwards and impaled myself into her.

“Oooh Fuck!” was all she said as I began a determined sawing back and forth into her. My thick meat almost dripping with the clear oils her cunt was making. her hips flexed up to have my cock rub over the front wall of her pussy. Her perky tits jiggled independently on her chest with a cyclical motion and I leaned forward to suckle on the hot little nub of her left nipple.

“I can feel you right up my middle like this” she said, staring directly in my eyes. I lengthened the strokes, leaning into her crotch to allow my pubic bone to grind into her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered closed as the sensation pulsed through her.

With an effort of will, she once again detached herself from me and I watched, puzzled as she swung herself over into a kneeling position at the chair, head on the seat, ass wagging invitingly in front of me.

“Fuck me like this” she hissed.

The height of her pussy in this position made it awkward for me to slip it back in and she whimpered in frustration at the attempts; eventually, she reached between her legs and steered me home.

I held onto the flare of her hips and fucked her like a jackhammer, bashing myself into the warmth of her buttocks hard enough to force her head into the back of the armchair. She lay with her face turned to the side, gasping and moaning with each forceful push of my cock. Her ass tipped up and down with every stroke, the little pucker of her rosebud asshole winking at me.

Her panting became more and more urgent and the angle of her pussy more acute, pushing my cock against the front wall of her love tube to gain better contact with her G-spot.

A long ‘Oooh’ escaped her mouth as an orgasm built and burst over her. The fluttering of her pussy walls signalling her release.

“God that was good,” she gasped, still trapping my steel-hard post inside her, rising and falling to slip it in and out of her looser wetness. “I want more of that... and something else.”

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned at me as she twisted her hips to force my cock out of her. Once more I was left with my glistening pole waving in the cool air as she repositioned herself. This time I had to sit back on my heels, surprised with the realisation of what she wanted.

She turned and crawled away from me to kneel once more beside Nickie who had been watching the two of us and gently stoking herself.

As Cathy lay her head in between Nickie’s thighs, both women let out a sigh of pent-up arousal.

“Now, in me again, do it here” Cathy ordered.

I got behind her again, on the cushion and slipped inside her, soon building to the long pistoning strokes that she obviously liked best. The noises she made were wet and desperate as she licked with abandon at Nickie’s snatch. Nickie wasn’t at all prepared for such sudden overload from her sensitive clit and squealed and squirmed in front of us.

I leaned forward and bit on my wife’s sensitive neck. Licking down between her shoulder blades as low as I could bend and still stay inside her. The effect was to push her onto Nickie’s wet gash and precipitate a mutual orgasm that rocked us all. My semen flooded her quaking depths as Nickie flopped weakly though her own spasms. Cathy was silent with the pleasure of cumming, allowing her tongue to luxuriate in the warm morass of Nickie’s cooze.

We fell together in a mutual hug that was friendly and emotional. Cathy kept saying “fuck” with a refreshingly honest and enthusiastic manner. Nickie was still quiet, even though I’d removed the restriction on her voice. She just cooed and murmured her agreement with Cathy and let the feelings wash around her.

My once-frigid wife seized my face and proceeded to lick and kiss everything, repeating “thank you” at each kiss.

By the time we adjourned to my large bed, Cathy and Nickie were very sure that they had never felt anything so wonderful and were even more sure that they wanted more.

* * *

End of Chapter Twenty-six.