The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-fourth: A Return of Service.

I still have trouble, trying to get to grips with what horrors flooded into me as I finally made contact with the talisman that Amy and Valerie had given to me. The illusion I had been forced into was so total that I can still hardly believe how I could have lived there. More than that, I realise how poorly I had underestimated the evil that Shaw was capable of. If it hadn’t been for my own last-minute reprogramming, I believe I would have had an even worse time—if that could be at all imaginable.

Shaw’s original intent was for both of us to be cognisant of our plight and to live in torment with the things we were doing. It was all I could do as protection, to let our own minds slip right away.

Chrissie fared very poorly when reality returned to us, and I had to take some drastic measures to force her back under my own influence. She spent the following weeks in a comparative heaven, with as much love as I could provide. Every cliched image of hope and faith and comfort was provided for her in the world I created in her head. At night and especially when I am alone, I still had to battle constantly to avoid falling into the despair of the prison to which Shaw had led me. My beautiful Chrissie, has taken so long to recover and I felt then that I was going to lose her completely. It took all my capacities to ignore my own pain so that I could concentrate and give her the peace she needed in her own world to which she had retreated.

Shaw’s wife Jacqueline, had worn the lucky stone as a pleasant little trinket. She had found it on my body when I was captured and had stolen it, without even her husband’s knowledge. I shudder to think what would have happened if the cloth band hadn’t come apart whilst she was sat on that sofa. Judging by our eventual physical condition, we were at death’s door.

As my tongue had touched the only piece of the outside world that had been allowed into the hell that Shaw had made for the two of us, there was a sudden and complete dissolution of the prison’s reality and we had found ourselves alone in the squalour of a derelict room. Surrounded by the filth and decay he had produced for us.

It took all my strength of will to move the two of us and the only coherent thought I had was to get my Christine, my beautiful, bleeding, starving Christine home to safety.

We stumbled thought the cold winter streets of the outskirts of town until we both fell unconscious into as safe a corner of an alleyway as I could manage.

The next day, after laying in rags until my mind managed to clear again, I forced myself to stand, gathered up the bundle of filth that was Chrissie and moved into the street once again. Our progress was understandably slow and it wasn’t until I was surprised by a passer-by handing me a coin in my bloody hand, that I was able to utilise the phone.

Aiden could not hear what I was whispering at first, and it was only on the third attempt to tell him who I was that he suddenly ignited into a frenzy of questioning. Eventually he managed to piece together where we were and I was left with strict instructions to stay where we were until he arrived.

Aileen’s keening sobs were enough to send me over the edge once we were in the van heading for home, and I lost sight of the new reality for several days.

The return to life was a pitiful thing. I had healed our physical scars quickly enough but the anguish was still there. Chrissie lay inert in her room as if she were laying in state. Shaw’s spell on her was like a forest of thorns. My own protective bandages had to twine around each branch of his foul creation and could only act as a buffer to keep her safe, but locked away from me.

I cared not at all for what was happening to me. Moping about in my room or wandering in the fields around the house.

It was Bran who managed to intrude on my own wallowing self-pity enough to make me see sense. This time, he was real in my room, towering over me.

“You are a fool!” He began as I, feeling like as a hand-wringing wretch, lay stunned at his feet.

“You think the queen’s champion is allowed the luxury of such behaviour?” His face grew dark with his temper. “Stand up! and begin what you have promised to do! The evil one is still at liberty and has almost come to his time. You must defeat him soon or all is for naught.”

I didn’t want to do anything, I wanted it all to just go away. But his face was suddenly so close to mine that I had to reel back in shock.

“You will stop this” he insisted, grabbing me under the armpits and hoisting me to stand. “You have been chosen by my beloved queen to do the right thing and that you must do!”

His piercing eyes darted back and forth across my face, looking for a sign that I was not yet defeated.

He softened his approach slightly and drew back. “You have tried too hard, it was an understandable reaction but your mind must be clear for you to draw upon your wits. You must marshal your powers and train yourself to find your inner peace. It is only there that you will best him.”

He all but brushed off my shoulders, being brusque in his manner of dealing with my pain and sorrow, and then continued, looking me right in the eyes; “You must get back on track Philip John, there is no time allowed in this ‘game,’ if that is not a blasphemous use of the word. Everything you did before will be for naught, your loss will be even greater if you let the taking of Valerie Anne be another of his victories. Remember that there were two of you in that prison and only one escaped, you owe it to Christine to win now.”

I began to realise that his argument was valid and he saw the resolve growing once more in my face; “I see the man in you is returning, and I have a responsibility to ensure you are well prepared, so I have brought an instructor from the ranks of the Sidhe to assist your training...”

He held his cupped hands in front of my face and drew them apart to reveal the pearlescent glow of a shining globe between them. It grew and grew until I could make out the tall slender form of a Faer woman. She stepped forward and stood in front of us both. After looking me over for a few seconds she raised her eyebrows at Bran, “He is in poor shape for my task, it will not be easy”

Bran dismissed her complaint with a brisk wave. “His training starts today, you have no other interest but to develop and defeat the evil one; who is already prepared to finish you.”

He turned to me and said “She comes from our world but is of the physical realm, she has the power to show you what can be done with your abilities, listen to her teachings.”

She turned to look at me again and I stood up as straight and proud as I could and returned her stare.

Eventually she gave a curt nod and Bran left us with a swirl of his coat.

The woman came close to me, “Your training begins now”

I felt the tingle of the Faerie influence creep over me. My muscles relaxed and I was able, for the first time in many months, to feel pleasure in my body. The tall woman smiled and leaned close to me. The smell of Basil and Tarragon and other pungent herbs was strong about her. I felt myself drawing deep breaths of her scent as I dropped further into her thrall.

I could see the wonderous curves of her breasts as the grey and brown chiffon of her dress fell away before me. Her amazon body was firm and muscled with a tone that implied much physical training. Her olive tanned skin was smooth and she stood with her posture perfectly balanced. I couldn’t stop my eyes following the flared curve of her hips down and around to the dark triangle of her lusciously dark and carefully trimmed pubic hair. The gleam of the skin on her thighs and the darkness of the shadows under her breasts served to make her figure almost stand out in bas relief. I realised how much I had missed the joy of seeing the beauty around me.

Suddenly, her hand flew up and slapped my face, just below the ear and stinging across my cheek. I yelped and jumped back; and then as my hand came up to return her blow, she deftly side-stepped and caught my forearm into an entanglement that soon had me flat on my back with the wind knocked from my lungs.

“Do not allow sight to distract your vision. Do not retaliate without thought.” She said in a low calm voice close to my right ear. “With anger is always no direction, with peace is always power.” She pulled me to my feet and let go of my arm. I had to rub the tight ache from my bicep and I glared at her. It was obvious that she was a physical being, sometimes later I found out that the shape-changing amorphals I had met before were only one species of the Sidhe.

“You must find a place to be at peace even during an attack. It is not enough to have power, with no place from which to command you have no strength. To let your mind wander away from your centre is to lose most control. See your enemy as you must, not as your enemy wishes you to see.”

She began to walk around me and I found myself waiting for the next attack. The slap had not injured more than my pride but I wasn’t about to let her have another crack at one.

The way she shifted her arms made it difficult to tell where the next entrance might be. I started to prepare mental images of where I would move when she next attacked. That, of course was my downfall.

She feinted a stab to my chest that had me turning to my left as I had planned, but that just put me where her leg was able to sweep up and I caught a knee to my kidneys. I was on my knees in the next second.

“Not thinking, staying in centre, that is best place.” She again pulled me to my feet.

I nodded and gave her a sullen smile.

“Do you always teach this way?” I asked her ruefully, “I don’t even know your name and you’ve already got physical.”

“First time with Human. Have not even started yet.” Was her terse reply. She didn’t smile.

“Your name?” I asked again.

“Names give much power, you will find out when I believe you deserve it.”

I was beginning to feel that reliance on my good looks and charm wasn’t going to help much.

The next blow came almost immediately after. I tried to move back out of the way but didn’t have enough space between me and the bed. My ankles caught against the wooden frame and I lost balance again. The heavy fist to that swung down into my abdomen left me sprawled on the bed gasping.

“See the mountain, not the butterfly” she pronounced, almost mocking me.

“Listen you fucking bitch!” I began, in between gulping breaths. But she was on me directly, her arm snaking behind my head and the other forearm cutting across my windpipe as she slid behind me. The vice grip of her arms had me totally. I attempted to pry her arm off my throat with my hands but it was futile. I tried to grab at her head, at her face, at her hair but to no avail.

I began to see the darkness creep in to the periphery of my vision and tried struggling even more. It was completely futile, I might as well have had my neck stuck in a brick wall.

The lack of oxygen to my brain suddenly caused the whole experience to spiral away from me. I ceased the struggling as my body began to shut down in an effort to preserve brain function. She increased the pressure. The blackness closed down on me and I suddenly found myself cut free. The fight was over and all struggle was gone.

That was when I saw the answer.

The thin stream of command that I cast out, before all my faculties closed down, snaked behind her and slipped around her head. The suffocation I was experiencing translated itself through the fabric of my spell and almost instantly she found herself in a cloying mask that stopped all input.

She hesitated only momentarily but within a few long seconds I felt the choke ease off and the air whistled into my lungs. With the oxygen, my consciousness returned. I rolled away from her and looked around to see her struggle.

She lay splayed across the bed, her head encased in a shining mask of oily blackness. She was not struggling but rather, lay calmly. I could see her ribcage making spasmodic attempts to draw in air but she did not try to scratch at the thing blocking her nose and mouth.

I stared a few seconds more and then called the thing back in.

Her gasps were deep, but controlled. “You did well, but you must be able to do it when you are in most peril and then every time. Did you see the place you must find?” her arms were still thrown above her head as she lay back on the coverlet. I could hardly believe that she would take such a risk just to prove a point. I sat down hard on the end of the bed and let my headache clear.

She rolled over and stood again. “We must go outside, there is more to be done. You must explore further your physical as well as your spiritual power.”

With that, she pulled me by the shoulder through the house and out into the morning sun outside the kitchen window, where the green lawn was still wet with dew. She picked up one of a group of large rocks that formed part of Aileen’s rockery and hefted it towards me. Even though she showed very little sign of difficulty, when I took it I early ended up on my face with the weight.

“Things not always as they appear.”

I was getting to be a little irritated with her and told her so. She just reached out and wound a cord, she had pulled from who knows where, around my hands and the heavy boulder between them. I found myself unable to let go of the damned thing.

I looked up at her in surprise, “What the...?”

She just reacted by lunging at my midriff, I had to twist and turn away from her barrage of attacks to all parts of my body. The rock was causing my arms to almost go into spasm with the exertion and it made my avoidance slower. Every one of her blows caused a sharp pain that made me yelp but the effect was more annoying and embarrassing than anything else.

By the time the sun was overhead, I was covered in sweat and little bruises from her punches or from the little sticks she used on me.

Aiden and Aileen had been worried by the fight at first but had retreated when I told them (between groans) what was going on.

The training went on for days and then weeks. She always arrived quietly in the early morning and worked me until dusk when she would usually just walk away without any comment. Sometimes she let me just stand still (with the rock) and watch her movements. Other times, she would engage me in as fierce a combat as I could ever imagine. Sometimes it took my skills as a healer to close up some of my wounds. There were short, terse one-sided discussions about the manner of ‘combat thinking’ mostly so far over my head that I wondered if the seagulls would now be better fighters. She generated images that encompassed us totally, allowing her to test me in all sorts of environments, wherever she thought I might get the best kicking.

Eventually the mind-set began to form. Her teachings were inspired and also inspiring. “Never use your strength without proper control. Always from the cold centre; always with only one thought.”

I couldn’t do anything but allow the attacks to happen, no thought as to what form they might take. At last came the day when I ran a lock around her as soon as she began to make her attack. She had over-stretched her attack to get at me and I could see with a dispassionate eye that she was open for retaliation. She struggled with surprisingly little control, obviously frightened by my power. I lay her down carefully and removed all but a small restraint.

“You have learned quickly” was all she said as I let her stand. “Nearly all ready, one more test to show me. Rest now, tomorrow will be end of training.”

With that she turned and walked behind the barn, I knew she would not be there if I went to find her.

I sat on the grass for several minutes and then walked indoors.

Christine was looking as gorgeous as ever but her near-dead existence was heartbreaking. I was reminded of the image of Snow-White, laying in her glass coffin, but no amount of kisses from this prince could get her to wake up.

I ate alone—as I had done since beginning my sessions with the Faerie woman, and retreated to my bed where I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I was awake early the next day. My final test was coming and I wanted to be ready. The physical warm-up exercises that she had me do at the start of each day were good to clear my mind and I went through them until I was warmed and sweating. I wore my usual attire, light shorts and a headband. As the morning sun had just about cleared the early dew, I heard a noise from the edge of the yard.

She walked towards me. If this was a ruse to get my attention, it was certainly working. She was out of her ‘uniform’ of hunting attire and into an altogether more feminine look.

Her hair was buoyant and flowing around her shoulders. The flowers she had woven into her tresses formed a halo of yellows and blues around her angular, but pretty, face and her dress draped her body like a gorgeous regal robe. She slinked more than walked, using the lithe steps of the hunter I knew her to be. My face broke into a smile as she approached me.

She smiled too, a radiant, beaming, love-filled smile that warmed everything around us. I started to say how beautiful she looked but she silenced me by placing her finger on my lips and shaking her head. I found myself wondering who it was that she reminded me of.

Her warm arms slid around me and she pressed the firmness of her body against mine. Her powerful thighs held tightly against me and her breasts formed a resilient pillow between us. I was ready for an attack even though none was forthcoming.

My erection reared for the first time in months. I was suddenly very aware of how long I had gone without the thrill of sexual abandon and I growled my appreciation into her spicy neck.

Her body was moving with snakelike ease around me. Hands finding places that thrilled and aroused me. I could feel the moisture of her cunt as it rubbed lazily up and down my entrapped thigh and her wet tongue as it lapped around my ear. I was well aware of how dangerous it was to underestimate her powers of distraction. The very first lesson had taught me to be wary of her charms. But she seemed more eager than I, to enjoy these caresses and soon I just relaxed enough to enjoy the sensations. She used her massages to slide my shorts down and off my legs.

We didn’t waste much time with foreplay; I hoisted her up to my crotch and felt behind her to pull my prick into line with the slippery folds of her opening. She sucked on my lip as I lowered her onto me and I thrilled to hear her let out an uncharacteristically girlish sigh.

We rocked together in a stand, and slowly I let us both subside to the grass where she spread herself open for me to take her completely.

I ground my cock into the hot wetness of her sex and found the tight bead of her engorged clitoris tight against my pubic bone. Her nipples were little crinkled bullets in my mouth and I let my tongue and teeth flutter over them alternating between the two perfect breasts.

She cooed her satisfaction and I could feel her hips begin to rock more and more urgently beneath me. Her muscles began flexing inside and it was a short few strokes before I began building towards a flood of cum inside her.

As we held ourselves tightly together, I began to slide thin shards of control around our edges. Little, tissues of instructions that were as subtle as I could possibly manage. It was something that I had been thinking about for some time and I wanted to avoid having her see what I was doing.

Once all the pieces were in place, I called them all together in a burst of control.

The line of her spine carried my controls up to her head and spread over her scalp. Another probe slipped as a thick plug directly into the ring of her sweet anus. A third wound itself around her breasts and became tight clamps on her nipples. She found herself completely enveloped in my desires, nothing she could do would allow her any luxury of her own command. Instead of the struggle I had anticipated, the flare of arousal that she felt from being under such control just blazed around her.

With little guttural grunts, she began to hump at me with tiny jerks of her hips and I met them with fast pokes of my own until at last, jet after jet of my semen joined the oily secretions inside her uterus. Our lips were locked together and we groaned into each other’s mouths.

We lay panting together and it was a few minutes before she urged me from her and stood. Her body was perfection, the softness of her lovemaking a complete contrast to her training methods and the toughness I knew was in her body.

There was a strange look on her face. She distanced herself from me with eyes that showed what I could have sworn was a longing mixed with fear.

I smiled at her, “I think I passed that test pretty comprehensively, don’t you?”

Her voice was unsteady, it was quite obvious that she felt she had finally met her match. She spoke in a determined voice as she backed away towards the barn. “The final test begins...”

She held her arms wide and with the brilliant sun behind her, I was momentarily blinded by the light against which she was silhouetted.

I was kneeling on the grass facing her when I saw the movement from the corner of the shed behind her. The image was one of such complete outrage that I could not even gasp.

Shaw was there, his powerful body a grizzly bronze in its foul nakedness. The slavering grin on his face showed nothing but malice and he moved with frightening speed behind the still figure of the woman. His enormous cock stood out as an erect bar that waggled like a beast’s

I was stunned, nothing I could do would let my mind deal with this.

My woman stood facing me, her face an impassive mask when suddenly, Shaw’s hands appeared as he literally thrust them through her body. Between her breasts in a fountain of scarlet the pointing fingers of his two hand blades appeared to hold her heart.

Her shriek of pain died in a gurgle as he pulled his hands apart and parted her body like a pair of curtains, stepping through towards me, still grinning. Her body tore into two pieces of meat and fell to the ground on each side of him as he stepped towards me still grinning. Her eyes were wide in her head but they were already dimming into glass, the flowers in her hair formed a crazy disarray around her face. Her beauty was gone, Shaw had once again caught me, and ruined me.

No.

Her teachings were not going to be forgotten! I regrouped my thoughts with an almost physical shift of my awareness. The centre which she had forced me to find was still there, a comforting anchor for me, holding my sanity in the face of this crazy abomination.

Shaw had maybe three strides before he was to be on me and the horror of his form was insufferable.

I let myself shrug off his foulness like a clinging overcoat and began to lose my ‘self’ into the defence. He approached quickly and his arms came up to focus his energy on me. The sparkling hatred in his eyes was so real and so powerful.

I suddenly found my peace. I could see it as a scene, when Amy and Valerie had been so frightened and Chrissie had knelt before them holding them like a mother. Her words came to me like bright weapons, love was, after all the most powerful magic.

Shaw was intent on taking me. He had closed the gap between us and was an instant away from his target. In the calm that was my mind, I knew the simplicity of my victory. All there was to defeat his hatred was my love. I accepted his foulness and allowed it to pass beside me, adding to it, the foul things that I too carried with me, giving it momentum that forcing it out and away, like lancing a terrible boil.

Shaw’s attack had been complete. A totally focused final cut, intent on destroying me, all other thought was gone. And I had burst it, not with hatred or negativity, but by adding myself to it and bringing it to a head. His dissolution was total. The spent carcass lay face down on the damp grass. I was not even aware of the commands that had been my spell on him.

I rolled over to my side and sobbed as the consequences of the test came home to me. All the loveliness of my life was spent out in stopping this evil, what more was there left for me to lose? Valerie was lost, Chrissie was held so far away from me, and now this dedicated teacher was given up to destroy a foulness. The pyric victory left me diminished.

A sudden whiff of spice made me look up. I gasped to see the Sidhe woman standing before me, as beautiful and as alive as when we were entwined. On the ground beside her was the ruined corpse of—herself.

I was nonplussed. This was a trick that I had yet to learn!

“Wha..?” I stuttered.

She grinned, her wonderful humour-filled face beaming at my obvious confusion. “You saw a small part of me destroyed, one tiny shadow of myself that could be given over to achieve the required effect.”

I turned, onto my hands and knees and looked at where Shaw lay, as a fetid pile of putrescence. “And this?”

“Merely another shadow, constructed for the event, from your own mind.”

“Oh.” was about all I could say. This hadn’t been the final battle as I had believed. Just another of her lessons.

“You think this was a cruel trick don’t you?” She asked, head cocked to one side and smiling lopsidedly. I stared back at her in silence.

“This was your final test.” She declared and stepped close to me. Her hands came up to my face and stroked my cheek. “My name is Iysla.”

She felt I was worthy of her name and it felt good to be so recognised.

“When you meet the sickness that is the man Shaw, I wish you good fortune and success.”

I turned my head and kissed her palm. “Thank you, you have shown me so much, I really thought I had lost you. I am glad I did not.”

She pressed herself tight to me and held me close. Our mouths met and our tongues fought together for as much stimulation as we could find in each other. Eventually we parted and she stood away.

I had a sudden thought, “So it was not you.. that I made love to just now?” I felt it was a sad question. She stepped close and smiled, “A shadow-self can be felt or ignored as required. I felt every part of your love, your seed still lays inside me.” She was demure as she stroked her hand across the muscles of her lower belly.

She then did something which made me blush, she knelt down on one knee in front of me and bowed her head. He voice had lost every last ounce of the imperiousness of her previous post as my trainer. Now she was abasing herself; “My lord the Queen’s champion, now owns me to do with as he sees fit, I hope I will be able to please him in some way.”

That sort of servility was not to my liking at all, I asked that she stand with me and told her that I wanted her friendship and not her freedom. It appeared that this was a complete and welcome surprise to her. She threw her arms around me in happiness and rained small kisses over my face. This was a young woman after all. I guessed that she had expected to be held to a life of servitude.

“I will need a tactical advisor, Iysla. I hope you will be able to tell me what I might do in the coming battle.” She straightened herself and agreed. Then she spun around and left me for her own place, leaving me with the scent of cloves and the sight of her firmly curved rear as she stepped away from my following gaze. I called after her, “I also want to share our pleasures again... soon.”

She looked back over her shoulder and made a signal with her tongue that was unmistakably lewd.

We both laughed as she stepped between the molecules of this world and disappeared into her own.

* * *

End of Chapter Twenty-four.