The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twentieth: Loss

“A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible.”

Thomas Hardy

Things were running away from me. Every time I so much as looked at Cathy, I found my heart wouldn’t let my head clear enough to get a command together.

I planned to have her remodelled as soon as she’d arrived but it was like trying to grab hold of smoke. She was her normal, determinedly decisive self and I found myself following orders just like old times, almost as soon as she came into my life again.

God she was beautiful.

The glass doors of the arrivals lounge had slid apart and she had breezed into my life again, the loving greeting and the barked instructions coming with equal measure. It was as if all the old romance and feelings had been repainted over my mind. I wanted to ask her out on a date, to buy her flowers, to dance with her. This was some new facet of my powers that I hadn’t been prepared for. There was a feedback of my desires that acted like a lens. She appeared like some commercial for some sort of beauty treatment; all soft focus and sparkling.

Cathy was here to confirm her status. We had agreed many months before that this date would be where we decided what we would do with our marriage and I began to feel I might have to agree with her determination to ‘give me one more chance.’ But my life had changed and like it or not, I had changed with it. There was no chance of setting things back as they had been. The calm only lasted until the evening on the second day after her return home. The balloon went up really high.

Cathy had slept most of the afternoon because of her jet lag and was taking a long shower. I was downstairs in the kitchen, putting together a coffee for the two of us when I heard a noise behind me. I spun round to find myself staring at the beautiful face of Chrissie, grinning and swinging my door key in front of her.

“Hi honey! I thought it was a bit daft to stay out of your house after all, I thought I’d come here and see what you were going to eat for lunch...” She moved towards me licking her lips in an obvious manner. The smile on her face showed me that she was in a determinedly naughty mood. I had absolutely no way of resisting the dark pools of her eyes and the fact that as she opened her long coat, she was dressed in a gold chain around her waist and a pair of shoes. She met me at the kitchen table and forced herself against me.

Her hands came around the back of my head and her tongue actively parted my teeth and ran its slipperiness around my gums. I found my hands filled with the heavy beauty of her warm tits, the hard points of her aroused nipples firm into my palms. She rolled her shoulders around to increase the stimulation and moaned into my mouth.

I felt her hands on my shoulders and realised she was urging me to drop lower. I bent my knees and let my mouth travel lower down her body, first stopping to suckle on her breasts and then further to nip and lick my way across her firm stomach until I was on my knees in between her spread thighs , running my tongue in and out of her wet snatch.

My hands held the cool globes of her buttocks inside her coat and I could feel the tiny little twitches of her hips as her orgasm started to rush upon her. The inside of her thighs were slick against my cheeks and it was evident that she had been gearing herself to this all the way over to me. Her fingers twined themselves into my hair and I found the tight bead of her clitoris with my teeth and concentrated on sucking it whilst strumming it with my tongue. I could hear her squeals even though her legs were pressed tight against the sides of my head.

Of course, Cathy had come downstairs to tell me something and walked in on us. The sudden shouted barrage of noise had me backwards on my ass as Chrissie pushed me away and spun around to Cathy.

Chrissie started screaming with her embarrassment, this was the most awful thing to have happened. To be found out in her affair with a married man.

Strangely, I could still not do anything with my mind to get through to Cathy. I had to resort to the normal method of trying to shout my own defence as she continued her tirade. Chrissie began her own angry attack on me. Why the fuck do women do that? Surely the don’t learn to gang up on men at school or is it a natural response? Chrissie was crying and had her hands over her face. Cathy was in the process of holding both hands over her ears to block my desperate pleas.

I remember thinking it was probably a good idea because it meant she wasn’t going to hit anyone. Chrissie had pulled her coat tight around her and I ushered us all, both of them still shouting at me, and at each other, into the living room. I had intended to try to sit us all down and calmly sort things out. Things took another turn.

The doorbell brought a slight respite in the argument. There was a lowering of the raised voices and we three all looked at each other until Cathy spun on her heels and stalked off to answer the door. She stood in the hallway and closed the glass door behind her so that Chrissie and I were cut off from her and alone in our silence.

“How could you let me?” hissed Chrissie at me, her mascara adrift on her cheeks. I had no answer.

We both watched Cathy as she straightened herself to see who was there. If I had thought that the situation couldn’t get any more complicated, my heart dropped further as I saw who was on the doorstep.

Valerie stood there, her face filled with eager anticipation and I just knew she’d not hold her tongue when Cathy asked her what she wanted. From where I stood I could see over Cathy’s shoulder and Valerie seemed pretty talkative. Cathy’s face held a frown as she looked back over her shoulder at me. She took a step away from the door and let the girl in.

Valerie was obviously here from school. Her long slender legs wore the standard green tights and I could make out the hem of her skirt just below the grey coat she wore. Her hair was pulled back into a pretty ponytail and her face shone with animated keenness.

Cathy led her into the room to introduce us.

“This girl says she needs to see you...” She said, in a flat, accusative voice.

“Phil!” squealed Valerie, eyes shining, “it’s sooo lovely to be here again.” Cathy seemed about to start shouting again but Valerie’s enthusiasm cut in before she could get going. Once more, all three adults exchanged glances. I noticed that Valerie suddenly lost her smile and her face clouded. She stepped towards me, “I have a message for you.”

That sounded altogether too suspicious, the alarm bells went off in my head but I had a premonition that I was too late to stop some impending catastrophe.

I cleared my throat and tried to gather my voice, “Wh.. what message Val?” I croaked.

“The man in the car told me to give you a message.”

Both Chrissie and I pulled in a breath as we heard that, I took a step toward Valerie but she raised her palm to stop me. “No, you can’t... " If anything, her face took on a look of profound sadness, “You can’t... I just have to tell you the message.” She began unbuttoning her overcoat.

I could sense that something horrible was about to happen but I was powerless to determine what, so I just asked her to tell me the message.

Her face suddenly snapped up to look me directly in the eyes. The hate and malevolence that suddenly appeared behind her appearance made me jump back. The low, loud male voice that erupted from her lips was not hers at all. In a manner that seemed as if the person who was actually peaking it was using a dictation machine, the message began.

“Good day, Philip Harvey. I trust you are beginning to appreciate the difference between our levels of expertise. I am Shaw, Peter Shaw.”

Chrissie let out a sob and stood rigid, gazing at the small figure in our midst.

Valerie’s mouth continued: “you have been sent on a fool’s errand by that idealist, Mab. Let me tell you now, there is absolutely no way that you can win the fight against me. I have too much experience and more than enough power to deal with you. It has been quite amusing to watch your little antics as you tried to work with your insignificant tools. But I have always been one to stop a competitor early, before the game starts, and this game is one I do not intend to lose.”

Chrissie had her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide open in obvious terror. Cathy looked as if she was going to put her hands over her ears again, she couldn’t understand where her grasp on reality had suddenly gone. I was just transfixed by the alien hate I saw in Valerie’s gorgeous eyes that had, only just a few moments before, been so full of love.

“So,” Shaw’s voice continued is it’s treacle-smooth way “to show you the precariousness of your situation, I have taken one of your... roses.” His voice began to chuckle, forcing Valerie’s face into a hideous rictus, “but I have a rose for you in return, as a parting gift, you might say... Remember, don’t fuck with me boy .”

As if the receiver was put back on the hook, the communication was suddenly terminated and Valerie’s eyes were once again her own. She smiled at me, but there was still that look of ineffable sadness.

“I have to show you my... rose.” She said softly, as if it was an unwelcome command she had been given. She continued to undo the buttons of her coat and pulled it open.

From when I stood, in front of her, I could see that a red flower lay on the front of her white school blouse between the swells of her breasts. But, it seemed odd somehow, the rose was indistinct, getting more and more misshapen as I looked on it. Valerie began to pop open the buttons from the neck of her blouse, in much the same way as I would imagine she’d do at bath-time, and as the garment was pulled open I realised the awful truth of what I was seeing.

The blood from the hole in the centre of her chest was beginning to flow more and more copiously into the white material. Her fingers continued to strip the cloth away from her skin. They too were beginning to get covered in scarlet, first the tips and then soon, up to the knuckles.

She looked down at the mess that was her chest, “Is it a pretty rose Phil? The man said you’d like my rose...” She looked up at me, smiling but I could tell from her eyes that she knew that this was death.

We three adults stood transfixed by the horror of what was going on before us. It was as Valerie began to slowly subside to the floor in the growing pool of blood, that Chrissie’s horrified scream shattered the desperate silence. She rushed to catch her falling weight and help with the emergency.

But it was quite clear that we were powerless. Valerie had continued to lose her blouse and it had fallen with her coat in a heap on the hardwood floor behind her leaving her naked from the waist. I could see the woollen material of her overcoat darken as her crimson lifeblood seeped into it from the growing puddle around her feet. The rosy points of her nipples stood out on the full curves of her breasts as they rose, pale and cream away from the gaping clotted cave of the opening in her front. She no longer looked the pure object of beauty I had known, this was a moving cadaver. The white ends of her ribs poked from the ragged sides of the hole like grinning teeth in some foul mouth that grinned vertically at me. She stayed for a moment and I felt a wave of revulsion as my mind found itself considering the curves of her swaying hips in a sexual manner.

Whatever magic had been keeping her going, dissipated as Chrissie got to her. The young teenager sprawled on her blood-soaked clothing, her knees turned demurely to the side and her hands still hooking into the bloody patch of the wound in her chest. She sighed one last time and her head dropped to the side, her tongue hanging obscenely from the side of her mouth.

Chrissie’s frantic attempt at CPR demonstrated that the entire chest cavity was empty, the breaths she tried to blow into the corpse’s throat simply fluttered the flaccid end of the larynx as it ended in Valerie’s neck...

The noise I became aware of, all around, was the sound of three people shrieking with shock and fear.

Chrissie was the one who’s training in the E.R took over. She still sobbed but not uncontrollably. It took her heavy hand to slap my face away from the horror in front of me. Our eyes locked and this time I could feel the vestiges of our previous connection flow to me from her. My breathing slowed and we both were able to deal with Cathy. We held her down on her back and I wove a concentrated spell around her. She was out like a light soon after.

We alone had to deal with this. The police were completely out of the question. There was no way we could make this situation anything but suspicious. I had no idea how I could get out of that. First thing was to get tidied up.

Valerie’s corpse, an awful reality, was washed in the bath. She was light in my arms as I carried her upstairs to the bathroom. The pool of her blood in the living room (could I ever refer to it by that name again?) took all my towels to clean away. We wrapped her tightly in the top sheet from my bed. A morbid realisation hit me that it was on that very sheet that I had taken her virginity. And it was on that same bed that we rested her after the cleaning and we sat on the floor together, staring. Cathy still slept with the calm face I had forced on her with my commands. She knew nothing of any of this. Chrissie and I held each other close and sobbed together.

I collected myself enough to start placing spells on Valerie’s remains, preserving them and protecting them. Eventually, I sent her out of the physical plane into the Sidhe realm.

The arrangements to have her disappearance covered up were made as completely as possible but I knew that we had to step up to the challenge of dealing with Shaw. He frightened me but I had to expose and destroy him as soon as possible. The bastard was going to die and he was going to die horribly. I could feel the hate welling up from the dark pit of my stomach.

* * *

End of chapter Twenty