The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Seventeenth: Hard at Work.

“Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.”
Macbeth A4. S1, that ‘Bard’ Fellow.

Life had it’s ups and downs, I felt I had to start getting back on an even keel, if only to provide my mind with some sort of level. Otherwise, I reckoned, I might go over the edge and turn into some sort of sex-hungry maniac. Now that would be something...

The office was it’s normal mix of work and play and sitting staring at a screen. I quickly fell into my usual routine, and took only a short while, getting caught up to speed on the stuff that had gone on with my projects. It was a relief to get back to something that I could pretend was the most important part of my life. It was difficult to remember what my life had been like before the appearance of my powers. The gift was such that I didn’t even have the ability to question what I could do. I no more thought about the mechanism of ‘doing’ than I would consciously feel my heartbeat. The dreadfully powerful currents that were pulling me along could almost be forgotten in the mundane moments of the office.

Things even managed to look brighter in that respect too; somehow, the logic and programming troubles I had been worrying about before the crash started to fall into place. I noticed that it wasn’t too much trouble to keep more and more of the details of the linkages and data manipulations in my head. The coding work simply poured out of my fingers and I soon had the whole suite finished and sent down for testing. At last, a non-selfish use of my powers!!

That meant of course, and despite my earlier wishes to find some normality, I had time to settle back and think about the life I was living. The office was always a nice place to go to. I guess that was why I had tended to put in so much time there. The work was stimulating and the people worked well together... most of the time...

Suzanne O’Brienne was one of those women in the office who’s demeanour let you know she was as probably as sexy as fuck in the sack but there was absolutely no way you were going to get into her knickers. She always seemed to have a couple of the other young male techies helping her with some problem or other. Problems which would normally have required a week’s worth of request tickets, would find them dropping any other work to help her out.

The closest she came to giving them any satisfaction in return was an occasional lunch time trip to the local deli for a coffee and sandwich.

My closest buddy, Jon and I had often spent our breaks discussing how good she looked and would promise each other the world to get into her pants. I always seemed to enjoy a pleasant enough, relationship with her, if slightly more distant and verbal than I would have liked.

He was more inclined to the ‘sex for revenge’ motive however. He and Suzanne rarely saw eye to eye. His methods of working were somewhat less than ‘by the book.’ Which, unfortunately for their working co-operation, was exactly how she liked to play things. The fact that Jon was obviously hiding his deep affection for her made the rows even more venomous. We had both known that getting anything more out of her than she wanted to give was never a likely occurrence but with my new-found abilities, I thought it would be rather nice to see what we could see.

The morning had been a pushover as far as work was concerned, the system was running well and there wasn’t really any need to attend too closely to my work. I was really just idling along, answered a few emails and started on a couple of back-burner jobs that I was interested in.

Suzanne was in the access control department, responsible for the setting up and control of user administration for the office and for the maintenance of the security software we used. It was a straightforward post, but she was the only one who was in control of it. As my new pet project was going to require a new logon ID, I found I needed to go see her personally for the set-up.

We were all pretty casual in our dress code, but Suzy was without fail, stylish in what she wore. Today was a black number. Smart trousers with soft black pumps, a black soft-necked blouse with jet buttons and a soft black blazer. It was a pretty impressive ensemble on her petite frame and I couldn’t help a small exclamation as I rounded the door into her office.

“That’s a nice outfit Suzanne,” I told her truthfully, “very flattering.”

“Oh!... well... thank you Phil.” she said, but was obviously not going to make it a topic of further conversation.

She looked so nice, the wire framed specs she wore accented the high cheekbones beautifully and her long lashes made her dark brown eyes quite startling. Her dark hair was gently bobbed to just brush her shoulders. Although she wasn’t usually one to make a display of her charms, I knew she had a sweet figure.

I told her what I needed and she gave me the normal talk about how I would have to be patient because she had a lot of work piled up and I would have to join the queue and so on and so on.

Smiling sweetly I let her know that it was no bother and with a little push, she suddenly got the idea that this was, after all, such a simple little thing that it wouldn’t do any harm to help me out.

After all I was a nice enough guy, and she had always liked my smile.

She swiftly sorted out the administration and handed me the freshly printed document detailing my access. She smiled so sweetly, and I was feeling in an idle mood anyway, that I just couldn’t resist the temptation to have some fun.

I thanked her with a grin and walked back to my office having left her with a puzzling little feeling of stimulation in her crotch. She was really pleased with herself that she had been able to help me out. The command was a simple progressive that would let her begin to stew with the pleasant tingles that her cooze was receiving.

By the time I reached my desk I had progressed even further in what I was going to do ‘for fun...’

I gave Jon a call. I knew a little about his recent project and the fact that Suzanne was one of his bottlenecks.

“Hey Jon, how’s it going bud? Busy?”

“Just a bit, Suzanne’s just returned a whole bunch of stuff that she says is my bloody responsibility and it’s hers! Thinks she’s God, trying to tell me how to configure this system. I have to get the whole team to change what they’re doing just to make sure she and the rest of her golfing buddies are satisfied. The bitch.”

I listened quietly and then continued in a bright tone. “Can you just come here for a minute? There’s something I want to show you.”

“What is it Phil? The phones are burning up here, she’s got the V.P’s ear and knows it too.” He really sounded harassed.

“I can’t tell you over the phone, you need to see it for yourself, it’ll be worth your while..”

“It’s not another one of your fucking screen savers is it? I told you last time it’s going to get you in trouble.”

“No, nothing like that, this is something you are not going to want to miss, it’s about Suzanne...” There was a slight pause and he said “I’ll be there in a moment, just let me talk to Mike here, he needs to understand the latest status.”

“OK .Don’t waste too much time though, this is not going to wait.”

“I won’t, see you in a minute”

I hung up the phone and began to collect my thoughts, I was in a really impish mood and it was about time the office environment had a bit of a facelift.

Jon was good to his word even though he arrived at my office door with a sting of expletives on his lips.

“That fucking whore, shit-for-brains..... manager!” (his worst swearword). “She’s only gone and changed her mind again, the stuff we’ve done so far will be fucking ruined if she carries on being such a cunt.” One thing about Jon, he was so refined in his language.

He threw the bundle of papers he was carrying, onto the side of my desk and slumped into the spare chair.

“So, what is it that she (the cow) is doing that was so worth seeing?” he asked, in an exasperated tone.

I smiled at him for a couple of seconds in silence until he asked me again, “come on ... what?”

Steepling my fingers, I said in a measured voice; “well, Suzanne... said...”

“What?” he asked laughing.

“She said she would like to try a threesome with somebody like me and you.”

“WHAT!” he exploded with surprise. “Why the fuck would she ever say something like that to you? You’re pulling my fucking chain!”

“Well, OK,” I began; and he smiled in disappointment as if I was about to confirm that I was lying. “She didn’t say it, but she sure as hell would like to.”

“Yeah, right. And I would like to win the fucking lottery but we both know it ain’t going to happen. Now look Phil, don’t fuck me about, I got that bastard VP of her’s on my back and this is wasting my time..”

I looked at him hard for a few seconds without smiling. “I’m telling you Jon, Suzanne wants to have a threesome with the two of us. All we have to do is walk into her office and she’ll let us fuck her.”

“You really have gone fucking nuts haven’t you? Is it because of your crash? This is supposed to be a work day Phil, you’ve just been going off into a fucking daydream haven’t you? To think, I nearly jogged over here to hear this crap!”

He began to stand to leave, I felt a demonstration was in order. “Jon, tell you what, just stay here, and I’ll show you what I mean.” He sat down again but was obviously a bit pissed off.

“I promise, you will thank me.” I said comforting him. Setting the phone to speaker, I called Suzanne’s number and after the second ring she picked up.

“Hello?” her voice was slightly breathless and she seemed distracted.

“Hi Suzy!” I called cheerily, “could you pop in to my office for a moment for a chat?” suddenly, Suzanne’s schedule seemed less urgent to her and this was a pretty good time to call around.

“Give me a moment, I’ll be there.”

Jon looked at me, puzzled, it wasn’t like Suzanne to be quite so calm about ignoring her busy in-basket. I just returned a wink.

A few seconds later Suzanne stepped into the doorway of my room. Her face glowed with excitement as my commands had made sure. Jon looked very interested to see her, (well, a horny woman is always a sight to see eh?).

“Here she is!” I said, standing to welcome her into the office and closing the door behind her. “How are you today Suzy?”

“Umm, fine thanks.:” she seemed a little confused as to why she was there, “..you wanted to chat to me about something?” she asked, head to one side.

“Oh yes, there is something Suzy, about Jon’s project that you are having problems with...” I could see Jon looking somewhat perturbed at my behaviour.

Suzanne had a reputation for being a little aloof, but here she was with a very different demeanour. He was evidently hoping that there might be some truth in what I was saying.

“Do you find that you get turned on thinking about Jon or me?”

Jon nearly choked and gripped the arms of his hair. Suzanne blushed a deep red, her hands flying to her shocked face.

“I beg your pardon?” she exclaimed, obviously outraged by my blunt question.

I smiled calmly and continued, “I just wanted to know if thinking about Jon or me made you horny enough for you to do something like.. oh I don’t know... maybe having a quick stroke of that cute little pussy of yours... until you came?”

Jon was gaping at me like a landed cod and Suzanne looked like she was about to go ballistic. “How dare you!” she spat, “I don’t know how you can even say such a thing!”

“So you haven’t been sitting there in your office having a little diddle in the last half an hour? thinking about Jon and me fucking you together. Or maybe imagining yourself sucking our cocks until we cum in your mouth?”

I smiled.

Jon was not believing this, “Phil. .I can’t..”

I put up my hand to stop his protestations and returned to Suzanne. She had a face like thunder and was staring at me in disbelief,

“You’re off your head Phil, this is not a joke as far as I am concerned there’s no way I would do anything like that.”

I just continued talking as I stood to twist the venetian blinds a little more firmly closed: “So, Suzanne, you’re sure you wouldn’t do that?”

Suzanne just stared at us both, stoney-faced and silent with rage. I just continued with my circus routine; “Maybe you should let Jon get a nice sniff of those beautiful fingers of yours, to let him know what you’ve been doing?”

I ‘pressed the point’ and to Jon’s amazement, she stepped closer to him and lifted the long, carefully manicured fingers to his nose. Even from where I was sitting, I could see the gleam of wetness on them up to the knuckles.

Jon’s eyes fluttered as he drew in her musk and his face flushed. Suzanne remained still until he smiled and sat back, obviously puzzled but equally obviously aroused.

“Well, " she said, looking around in anger and sitting down on the edge of my desk. “firstly, there is no fucking way I get juiced up thinking about you two opening my blouse.. at all.”

Her long pale fingers began to undo the buttons from her throat to her waist.

“I certainly never need to rub my little nipples to imagine you two taking it in turns to suck my boobies..” she unsnapped the front clip on the black lacy bra, revealing her stiff pink nipples.

Jon just made a slight ‘Whoa!” noise and sat forward in his chair, eyes shining.

“So, you wouldn’t ever slip your clothes off and finger fuck yourself ?” I asked, still keeping my voice matter-of-fact as if I was asking her a business question.

“Never!” she started to undo the clip on the waistband of her slacks and carefully slid them down the smooth, tanned skin of her thighs. Slipping off her shoes, she allowed them to fall in a pile at her ankles.

“would you let Jon here just check that your panties are not at all soaked with your cunt juice?” I asked politely.

“If he needs to check, sure”

Jon couldn’t believe what was going on.

“You two into playing a game here?” he asked us both, gazing with lust at Suzanne who was leaning back against the desk with her legs apart , her pert breasts were thrusting cheekily out of the front of her blouse and her hands were smoothing carefully over the washboard of her stomach. She pushed her hips forward and Jon and I could both see the slick sheen of moisture that was plastering the silk of her knickers over her cunt.

I assured him that this was no joke. “Jon, I told you, we’re just here for Suzanne to show us exactly how wrong we are. We were wrong to think that she did such dirty things while she thought about us. Weren’t we Suzy?”

“Damn right you were,!” she snapped, “If you two think I get turned on thinking about you both fucking me, then you are both sadly mistaken.”

With that, she turned around to face the wall and bent across the clear space of my desk. Her pretty rear was almost a perfect heart shape and she waggled it backwards and forwards in front of Jon’s mezmerised face.

“Wouldn’t it be a good idea to get rid of those wet panties in case Jon and I began to think the smell of your cunt juice soaking into them was turning us on?” I asked. She angrily pulled them off in a bustling manner and resumed her position spread across my desk. Jon had got to his feet and had pulled out his cock behind her, stroking up and down its length with his hand.

I stood at the other side of the desk, where Suzanne had placed her head glaring up at me.

“And I certainly hope you don’t get to experience any raging orgasms when you imagine the two of us fucking you in every hole you’ve got.” I said, stroking her pretty face.

She was just sooo annoyed at my questions!

“None of your goddamn business! I’m definitely not going to cum just for your benefit!”

I winked at Jon, who had his trousers around his ankles and no other thoughts in his head about the strangeness of the situation. Then, turning to Suzanne I asked, “so, it would really teach the two of us a lesson if you showed us that you’re a good girl and not a slut? ”

Jon just grinned as Suzanne reached back to pull the cheeks of her beautifully pert bottom apart. “You just put it to me, and I’ll show you”

“Go on then Jon, let’s start treating Suzanne the way she wants.” I said, grinning and waved my hand to indicate the wonderful spread in front of us. Suzanne grunted her approval and reached back to beckon to Jon’s stiffy.

“Ah, fucking hell Phil! what’s happening here?” he said, shuffling closer to the cutest woman in our department. Her body was twitching with the pent-up arousal that I had been steadily stoking throughout the conversation. Her vaginal lips bloomed open between her spread thighs and he let her drag him towards her hole.

“Like I said Jon, Suzanne wanted to tell us something, I think it’s only fair that we give her our undivided attention.”

Jon was going to ask me how the hell I had organised this but his train of thought was cut short as he found himself sliding balls-deep into Suzanne’s hot, buttery pussy. “Oooh !Fucking hell!” was all he could manage.

I had shucked off my clothes and thrust my cock into Suzanne’s accommodating mouth. “Come on Jon, let’s help Suzanne to show us eh?” I winked and we began a steady back and forth that pushed her alternately onto his cock or mine.

With a little tweaking, Suzanne’s first orgasm that hit was strong enough that she had to drop my knob in order to shriek that she wasn’t coming at all, (I know, I know).

Jon and I both chuckled and agreed with her. She was issuing a string of obscene instructions to us, telling us how this was going to teach us a lesson, not to think of her as some sort of sex toy. All the while, she was banging her ass hard into Jon’s hips and sinking my slick cock into her throat so that her nose was buried into the bush of my pubes; only gasping out as the tip left her drooling lips.

Jon held her around the waist and began the cross-eyed grin of someone who was rushing towards a furious finish to this shag of his fantasies.

“mmmmf, I’m going to cum!” he groaned in a voice that believed he was sure he was going to wake up from this dream in a bed of sticky sheets.

“Don’t worry Jon, we’ve still got plenty more to do to show Suzy here how wrong we were about her.”

“Nnnnngh!” he suddenly grunted and slammed his hips hard up against her quivering butt. With his eyes closed, he didn’t get to see the look of pure pleasure that flashed across Suzanne’s face. She wasn’t sure what was truly happening but she was sure that she was giving these two office romeos a good telling off! As the powerful volleys of Jon’s spunk splashed their warmth across her cervix, Suzanne was wracked by a fabulous cum that really proved to her how much of a lesson these two were getting.

Jon carried on with a few more stokes after his orgasm and allowed the squelching of her cunt to play out around Suzanne’s gentle mewling sounds. Eventually he pulled out and staggered back slightly.

“Jesus Phil, Suzy, you two are really amazing!” he bent and placed a kiss on the sweat soaked small of her downy back. Suzy was wriggling with excitement and found the contact to be overwhelmingly lovely. In a panic of lust, she sucked my cock to the back of her throat and proceeded to give me the blow job she felt she deserved. I have always found oral sex to be something that is both supremely intimate but also something that allows me to control my urge to ejaculate. Suzy however, managed to surprise me even though I was supposedly in charge of the situation. The swirl of her tongue and the action of her throat muscles; hell, even the fact that she looked totally and utterly fucking gorgeous, made my balls suddenly spin and the cum just launched itself into her face.

We shared a few more post-orgasmic motions and she pushed herself up onto the desktop.

Jon was beside himself with bliss, “Holy shit! that was just so damned good , shit!... thanks Suzy, you were so good!” he started to run his hand over her rump and smoothed up her spine.

Suzanne looked back over her shoulder at him, “Let that be a lesson to you, don’t you dare go thinking of me as some sort of sex object again!”

“Oh !Sure thing, I certainly won’t Suzanne... sorry!” he said, shaking his head and chuckling.

I helped Suzanne to her feet and had her stand while Jon’s cum began to drip along the insides of her thighs. “It’s probably not a good idea too let Jon’s cum show you up like that Suzy...” I began and she looked aghast at the slimy trickle that was on it’s way to her knee.

“Absolutely!” She said earnestly, and started to scoop the secretions into her hand and then sucked her fingers clean. Jon just leant against the filing cabinet and groaned with lust. Suzanne was diligently making sure that she was free of the embarrassing signs of Jon’s dreadful cheek and was now slipping a couple of fingers into her cunt to get out the last vestiges of semen so that she could swallow the evidence.

“Suzanne, do you think it would finally get the message across if you let both Jon and myself fuck you at the same time?”

Jon looked at me with a pained expression, “Phil, I don’t know about you, but I think I’ve shot my bolt. There’s no way I’ll get it up again so quick!”

Suzanne turned to look at him sternly and said “Listen you, you need to learn your lesson, I’m going to have to suck your cock until you’re hard again and then you are going to have to fuck me... like it or not.”

Jon just snorted with lust and Suzanne knelt at his feet and impaled her pretty face on his semi-hard shaft.

I plugged a couple of commands into his system to get him like rock within a few strokes of her tongue. When she was satisfied that he was ready to receive his punishment , she pulled him (by sucking on his tongue!) to the floor and mounted him cowgirl style. I manoeuvred behind her and leaned across them both, kissing Suzanne on the neck and shoulder as I closed in on her back. Jon was looking at me intently and I think he was shocked to consider what I was about to try.

Suzanne was moaning into his mouth as she began to hump back and forward on his glistening knob and only showed she was aware of my intentions when I began to press myself into the morass that was her sodden cunt. Jon held very still as our two cocks rubbed against each other in the tight confines of Suzanne’s accommodating snatch. She wheezed that she was so full up and that we should fuck her, fuck her hard and fuck her now! So we both began the precarious job of sliding back and forth against each other inside her tight little tunnel.

I made sure her responses were nothing short of ecstatic and measured Jon’s arousal so that we all came at the same time. I slid my well-greased thumb into the pretty pucker of her anus as a trigger for her body to go into spasm and my cock-head felt the hot flood of Jon’s come as his goo rocketed out into the cavity of her vagina. She felt each squirt as it splashed the walls of her cunt and the tiny confines of her hole brimmed over with our milk.

I pulled out and staggered upright. Jon was laying there under her, gazing up at her beautiful face as she, very determinedly, humped her cunt against him. His face was beaming. With a couple of changes to her already addled thought processes, Suzanne suddenly realised that Jon was not the bastard she had previously thought but was in actual fact a most wonderful man who really deserved the best she could give him.

By the time Jon’s back was getting sore from the carpet burn, Suzanne was more than disappointed to disengage her pussy from its new job of bringing him to more orgasms. He’d have a hard time finding a way to thank me for his new ‘toy...’

I left them to get themselves sorted and went to get a drink from the cooler. Don’t you just love it when your friends can get along with each other??

* * *

End of chapter Seventeen.