The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twelfth: Past.

“To the query, ‘What is a friend?’ his reply was ‘A single soul dwelling in two bodies.’”

Aristotle

The night’s sleep alone and I awoke to a house that seemed empty, well of course it was empty but you know what I mean. I pottered around getting my stuff ready for the next Monday, my first day back in the office for nearly three weeks. It was a little after six when the phone rang.

“Hi Phil, it’s me—Chrissie!”

So much for the original idea of a restful evening. She had to see me, there was a certain something that she wanted to show me... I couldn’t guess what it might be (ha!). Chrissie still couldn’t be persuaded to come to my house and, after the promise of a good meal, I agreed to drive over to her apartment to see her. I had time to shower and change into something “neat and tidy” as she had ordered, this was a dinner invitation, and drove over to the address she’d given me.

The condominium she lived in was a good mixture of functionality and elegance, the front security concierge was efficient and earnest in his responsibility and so I waited at the electronic doors in the marble and gold reception area for Chrissie to buzz me in.

She met me at the door to her apartment in an outfit that looked like she’d spent the entire day getting herself ready to wear. Every inch of her skin shone like alabaster and her makeup was an object lesson in understated elegance. She wore a black crushed velvet cocktail dress that drew out the shine in her hair that cascaded over her bare shoulders and graced her back almost to her waist. Her eyes sparkled with welcome and she pulled me into an instant embrace.

“I’ve missed you so much! I didn’t think you were going to call me so I had to ring you”

I defended by reminding her it had been only a few days.

“Well, you’re here now and I hope you’re hungry. I spent quite some time on our dinner.”

“If it’s as tasty as you look, I’m in for a treat,” I joked. She told me that I should just wait and see. I apologised for my casual appearance and she dismissed it, saying with a coy smile that I shouldn’t worry about what I was wearing. Her apartment was a warm, wide expanse of creams and gold. The furniture was soft and well matched and there was a wall full of books.

“It’s lovely to have you here, I’ve only been in this place for a couple of months and I’ve been wanting to share it with someone.” She brought me a G&T at my choice and sat down on the sofa next to me, lifting her silky knee as she twisted to look at me. I complemented her on the gorgeous place. How it was a good match for her beauty.

She blushed perfectly. “I can only just about afford this place but I finally decided it was time to get out of those grotty nurses’ quarters at the hospital.” She went on to explain how she’d just been recently promoted to her senior position. “More responsibility and little more money.. There’s not a lot of other stuff for me to spend my time or money on so I set myself up here.”

We clinked glasses and drank to ourselves. There was a soft Irish-sounding melody coming from her stereo and she bade me relax as she went to prepare the meal. I sat idly for a few minutes and then went to see if I could help in the kitchen. Soon we had the table laid and I helped her place the accoutrements.

The food was excellent, her main piece was a light dish of fragrant steamed vegetables and delicately cooked fish. We joked through the courses and I learned that she was originally from Ireland and had come here to live about a decade or so before. Her parents had both died before she’d left school and she’d put herself through college and training. There had been a couple or three reasonably long-term relationships but she’d always hoped they’d be more than they actually turned out to be. After a while, it had been easier to just settle into an expectation of long term spinsterhood.

Somehow, I told her, I couldn’t imagine her as a spinster.

She’d kept herself fit both physically and mentally. There were several certificates hanging in frames around the dining room that attested to her profession and also several that were for achievements in fields as diverse as Music and Dance and Literature.

“Daddy always wanted me to excel in whatever I did, he was from a country farming family and spent his whole life making sure he knew about the way the world works. I got my fascination for that sort of stuff from him.”

It was a real treat to sit through a delicious meal and enjoy conversation with such a witty and pretty partner. I said as much to her and she smiled, toasting us both with the last of her glass of wine. After coffee, we adjourned to the sofa and continued our exploration of each other’s stories over a couple of glasses of the brandy I brought with me.

“Now you.” She indicated that I should tell me about myself. I told her how much less of a renaissance man I was than her. I’d just been lucky in choosing my career path. I hadn’t had to study much and the computer field was wide enough that being a ‘techie’ really amounted to being able to follow logic and dealing with people. There was the fascination with my Aikido training , my family and not a lot of time for much else. Chrissie told me off for being unnecessarily modest. She grilled me for details about the work I did and was determined to know about Cathy and the kids. She felt it was important to understand all of me. I told her I still felt kind of guilty about the cheating part, I’d done it a couple of times in the past but lately I was more inclined to stray, especially with her.

“I’m not going to beat myself up about the morals of what I’m doing with you but I need to understand you” She said, suddenly quiet and serious.

I told her about us as youngsters, getting married to move her out of the oppressive household she lived in. Of the years that had been spent trying to learn to live together before I realised that the hopes I had had for a partner did not really match the actuality. Cathy’s original shyness had translated into a deep distaste at anything I considered adventurous and she considered kinky. Two beautiful girls and success in my business hadn’t gained me any great companionship with my partner. Sex was a rare occurrence and even after all these years, I was unable to tell if she gained any great pleasure from it.

“Oral sex with Cathy means just talking about it” I said ruefully and we both smiled.

Chrissie wouldn’t believe that I was telling her the truth, “I felt like my pussy was part of you. I don’t think I ever came so much or so hard as I did with you. It just sounds to me like you must be misunderstanding what she wants. There’s no way she can’t enjoy what you can do!.”

“Maybe, but sometimes I’m convinced she was really more keen on a morning cup of tea than messing about with me. It’s no great fun to feel like you’re being simply tolerated most of the time.”

“Well, let me show you the rest of my place, and I’ll try to show you how tolerant I can be!” She pulled me to my feet and proceeded to show me around the rooms, I carried our glasses and she brought the brandy. She was very proud of how she’d decorated every part of her home and I complemented her on her style.

The bedroom was large and airy with a sumptuously draped bed that occupied the centre of the space. Standard lamps were placed against the walls to provide a golden uplight and the curtains along the whole windowed wall left the impression of an oriental boudoir. Chrissie obviously had a taste for the exotic. The en-suite was warm and large. A corner whirlpool bath sat waiting for us; full of fragrantly oiled water with a few candles placed around the edge.

“And there was I thinking this was an impromptu invitation!” I laughed.

“Oh yeah, sure, a whole day of getting this place ready for you and you imply it was thrown together at the last minute!”

Chrissie took a sip of her brandy and turned to face me, putting her arm around my neck and pulling us together. She pressed her lips to mine and I felt the sting of the alcohol as she squirted it into my mouth. We swapped tongues for several minutes as the numbing effects of the brandy changed into its warm sweetness. Finally we parted and she looked radiant.

“Lets agree to something” She rested the end of her nose against mine. “Let’s agree that you stop worrying about what your wife might not like.” She kissed my top lip, “and I agree to let you fuck me to as many orgasms as I can manage. Deal?”

I cupped her ass in my hands and kissed her, “Sounds like a deal to me!” I held her away for a second and decided to tell her.

“Chrissie” I began, looking her in the eyes “I want you to see something important.”

She laughed and said she could see all the important stuff already.

“No, there’s more.” I decided that I should be more honest with this woman and took her by the shoulders.

She looked puzzled and I went on, a little demonstration was in order..

“Watch the candles..” I said and waved my finger

“What are you going to try to do? hypnotise me?” she joked.

“No need, just watch.” She looked sideways at me and then looked at the flames. I sent out a couple of pulses that extinguished the three candles at the back of the bath. Then another couple that re-lit those and extinguished the front rank. Chrissie gasped and stood rigid.

“Wha..? ”

I didn’t look at her. Watching the candles flash on and off I spoke; “Something happened to me at that crash, since then I’ve been able to do things that are like a kind of magic. Lots of things. I can control objects and I can make people feel things too.”

She looked me in the eyes, her own eyes showing concern.. searching. “So you decided to... to give me this... " she placed her hand on her temple “this wonderful experience, because you have some sort of power, not because you love me?”

She looked heartbroken the beauty of the whole evening shrank away as her eyes began to brim, I grabbed at her elbows holding her still.

“No, you misunderstand me Chrissie. I did this because I wanted you to enjoy me . I did it because I wanted to be able to make you feel as great as I you make me feel.” I looked into her eyes, “and I did make you feel good, didn’t I?”

“Yes,” she said guardedly, “but I felt so much love for you, and you seem to be saying that you felt nothing like that for me.”

I shook my head and maybe even shook her slightly, “that’s not true at all. At first it was a purely physical thing, but you are so much what I want to find in a woman that I haven’t placed any commands on you since the first time!”

“How can I know that?” She asked softly “You haven’t known me long enough for anything you feel to be real. I certainly can’t tell if you are commanding me or not.”

“You don’t realise, when I concentrate, I can see you, I know every lovely thing about you and I’ve fallen so much in love with you that I can’t imagine not having you. I have the power to command people, anything, it’s something that I have been given and I have to use it. I’ll show you what a command can feel like..” I whispered. She looked a bit apprehensive and I let go an impulse that laid my fingers along the insides of her legs from the ankles to her crotch.

Chrissie gasped again and jerked involuntarily. “Oh Jesus! That’s unreal!”

I thought she was going to lose it but she stood there and looked at me closely. I continued to hold her, “Chris, I’ve turned you on with my mind touches, but it’s been me who wants you so much.”

Chris closed her eyes. “I went to a Catholic school in Dublin, in school they put the fear of God in us. This magic is supposed to be the devil’s work... But for the life of me I can’t think of you as somehow being evil. I haven’t felt this happy in my entire life.” She blinked her eyes open and went on. “If you have put a spell on me, I guess I wouldn’t know. At the moment I can’t imagine anything better than letting you do what you do with me best. I want you to make love to me like you did before, I want you to do everything.. anything you want to me. I want you to take care of me”

She jumped as I made the candles pop with miniature fireworks that flashed brilliant butterflies of blue, green and red around us, and then giggled with the spectacle

“It’s really quite neat isn’t it? Just what sort of things can you do?”

I told her to stand still and I’d show her.

Chrissie, stood with her hip against the sink, the mirror and make-up lights providing a marvellous backdrop to her beauty. Her hair flaming behind her and the swell of her breasts curving dangerously to her full hips. Her pale firm skin against the lustrous richness of her dress. The tight lines of her thighs swept down along her sheer silky legs to the pretty black pumps she wore. I began to send tendrils of fleeting strokes along and over her skin.

“Tell me what you are feeling” I asked. Her eyes showed surprise as the tickling sensations began.

“I can feel something on my legs.. and my neck.. like chiffon sliding across me. It feels kinda nice.. it surprised me at first... but it’s nice. It still might be just a breeze or something”

“How about if I made it a bit more definite?” I said, smiling.

“Go on then.” She whispered, daring.

The tendrils coalesced to more forceful fingers that reached in and gently pinched her already swelling nipples. Her eyes flew wide and she burst into a surprised smile.

“Wow!” now that was something!”

I slid the fingers down across the flat expanse of her stomach and slid into the cleft of her snatch.

“Oooh! Now that is more like it” she groaned, leaning back to hold the edge of the countertop with both hands and pushing her hips forwards, eyes lightly closed.

I stayed about three feet from her watching her hips sway as I languidly swung my tendrils in and out of the furrow of her quim. Chrissie began to hum throatily with the stimulation and I gently increased the activity.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and lunged forward. “Enough! I want you ”

She was on me in a moment and I had the wonderful feeling of her soft lips and full breasts pressing onto me. “I want you inside me.. now!”

Chrissie carelessly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it from my trousers. They were dealt with in short order and as I helped by kicking off my shoes, she stripped my clothes completely. I wasn’t at a complete erection, but at what we used to call at school, a ‘lazy lob’ and that seemed somehow more comfortable with her. I felt no worries about being naked in front of her fully clothed, it felt right. For her part, Chrissie was wriggling with excitement. “Can you give me another one of those ‘rushes’ you can make me have?” she asked as she sucked on my earlobe. Her hand snaked down to grasp my cock. I responded by flooding her with such a wave of arousal that she fell against my shoulder.

“Nnnnngfff!” was about as coherent a sound as she could manage.

“Jesus! How on earth is that possible?? I suddenly realised you were the most wonderful thing I could ever imagine sliding into my body; which of course you are ”

She was plastering herself to my front and my erection pressed up into the warmth of the front of her dress. I could feel her thighs squirming against me. I growled in approval and hoisted her up by her ass. Mouthing her neck with a wet kiss. Chris wrapped her stocking clad legs around me and moaned into my shoulder. She was heavy in my arms and I stepped carefully as I carried her to the tiled bath, using my knee to push down on the whirlpool start button. The noisy rush of water made her look up from her kissing.

“What are you going to d... Oooh!".

I lifted us both over the edge and stepped into the deep, warm foaming water. Chrissie’s feet were just trailing into the water and the wetness was creeping up past her ankles.

“You’re going to ruin my best dress!” she murmured in my ear, holding herself tightly against me. “I’ll make it up to you.” I replied, and as gently as I could manage, slowly lowered us into the suds.

Chrissie squealed as the wetness soaked up her legs and over the bottom of her dress.

“You rotten thing! The dress cost me almost a whole month’s pay!”

“What’s it feel like though?” I asked, enjoying the hot way her wet crotch was sliding over my boner.

“Feels lovely.. really, really lovely,” she dropped her head back so that her hair fell into the water. I let her drop away completely and her whole body slipped under the surface. She pulled herself back up, the water sloshing away from her and cascading over the taut material covering her flushed breasts.

“Mmm this feels so wanton! I can feel myself opening up and getting ready. I bet my makeup is a mess though?” I sent out a few commands to stop her mascara running and told her not to worry. She rested her back against the edge of the bath and pulled her knees up almost to her armpits, the pretty lace of her knickers stretched invitingly across the smooth square of her crotch.

“You want to try anything wanton with me?” she asked with a cute little girl voice.

I took a hold of the material and ripped the garment off her. Chrissie yelped with the surprise. “You rotten bugger! That was a new pair!!” it was obvious though, that she found it a very exciting action. I held open my hand and showed her a pair of restored panties.

“I told you, don’t worry.”

My penis was rearing out of the water and she smiled at me.

“Come on then lover, I’m ready for that!” She used her strong legs to grab me around the waist and pull me into her. I speared into her with the first thrust, up to my balls.

“Oooh! Fuck, that feels so good. You feel like a baseball bat!” I could feel the rasp of her soaked nylons against my flanks and her heels pummelled against the small of my back. Pulling the top of her dress down, I managed to free her breasts over the top of her delicately lacy bra and began to chew lightly on the hard nubbins of her tumescent nipples. This was going to be a real quickie. I could feel the pearl of her clitoris as it rubbed against my pubis and she began to rock her hips faster and faster against me. The hot water swirled around us and sloshed onto the tiled floor of the bathroom with our humping.

“Oh! Phil! I’m starting to cum! Oooh, Oooh!” She gripped me in tight with her arms and legs and let her thighs continue to pump up and down against me. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and proceeded to lose herself in orgasm.

I had learned that when Chrissie came, it was just a question of hanging on for dear life and letting her rip. The fact that I was in an embrace that might crack a rib and there was a danger I might end up under water tended to lessen my concentration on my own orgasm. The hot water, her sweating skin and the delicious touch of the flexing fuck tube rushing back and forth along my hard shaft were wonderful to pig out on and I made sure that she kept finding yet another little hook to pop off another orgasm. The intensity subsided and eventually Chris allowed her grip on me to slacken. We shared a deep kiss and she got her breath back. I lay inside her and allowed a couple of twitches of my cock to remind her of my still hard erection.

“God Phil! how can you do that to me? You haven’t even cum yet?”

“Well, I have to make sure you won’t miss out, anyhow, I can enjoy myself without coming every time.”

“Yeah, right. You can’t fool me, there’s no way you expect to let me go without filling me up with cum is there?” she laughed softly. I could feel her vagina making a couple of twitches to squeeze me.

“Since you mention it no, there’s no way I’m going to miss out on making you a real mess!”

“I bet you will too!”

Chris looked totally fucked, to coin a phrase. Her stockings had slipped down to her knees and the posh dress that had looked so elegant when I arrived, now lay bunched about her waist and stretched beneath her ribs. I decided it was time to get her naked and she gasped with awe as I managed to move all her clothes about four feet to the right where I deposited them in a neat (and dry) pile.

“I could learn to get used to that sort of magic.” She said, allowing her body to luxuriate in its new-found freedom in the hot water. She swayed her hips back and forth and her hands smoothed up the sides of her breasts and through the wet tresses that splayed out on the water.

“You’ll have to take me slowly, I don’t think my muscles will cope with another workout like that!”

“OK, let me take you from behind, turn over.” She swung around lazily in the water and knelt against the edge of the big corner tub. She laid her head on her folded arms and her glorious rump tipped out of the suds invitingly. I nudged my bone into the folds of her puffy lips, stretching between the cleft of her legs. Her cunt was so juiced that I met only the slightest resistance from the skin and slid effortlessly into her depths. The steam from the oiled water left us shiny and pink.

I began a slow powerful stroking of my cock into her warmth, kneading the muscles up her back, holding onto her shoulders to give me better purchase as I pressed closely into the globes of her buttocks. I slid my right hand back down to the rosebud of her anus and proceeded to press my slippery thumb into her rear.

“Mmm, that’s so nice.” She moaned, her eyes closed and her face turned to the side on her arms. “It’s very sensitive there, makes me feel even more filled up.” Her hips tilted to allow my thumb to penetrate completely.

“That’s gone in deep hasn’t it?” She asked, my fingers were flat against the base of her spine and she flexed her tail around in a small circle.

“You look very kinky in this pose” I whispered huskily.

“You want to put something other than your finger in there?” She asked, her eyes still closed although it was more of a statement.

“Only if you think you’d like to..”

“Never tried before but that certainly feels good at the moment. If you fancy it, why not?”

I was breathing heavily as was she, as I slid my cock, slippery with her honey, from the folds of her pussy and allowed the head to approach where my thumb was still embedded so tightly. I gently slipped my hand away and replaced it with my member. The blunt head of my prick lodged just outside the ring of her sphincter.

“Christ, this feels so fucking dirty! I never imagined I could get so turned on by it!” Chris groaned.

I knew I had to be a gentle with my movements and carefully began to increase the pressure of my knob onto the muscles of her anus. There was no problem with lubrication and as her ass relaxed, I simply popped the crown into her.

“Oh! That’s big!” She said, biting on her knuckles. I carried on and allowed myself to slide into her impossibly tight grip. “It’s making my legs go weak!” she cried, “I feel like I’m being pushed apart!”

I asked her if she wanted to stop at which she was vehemently opposed.

“Don’t you dare, this is something I can’t believe I’m enjoying ... but I am. It doesn’t even hurt!”

I didn’t let on that I was making sure of that.

Soon, I had my balls slap up against the lips of her pussy and I began the return stroke, equally slowly. Each slight ripple of her rectum as my cock-head slid across it, was greeted by a twitch of her buttocks and an incredibly strong squeeze from her bowels. She greeted each small sensation

with a light grunt and as I began a smooth pistoning motion, she started to vocalise her feelings. I knew she had a hand in between her legs as I could feel her busy fingers as they began to touch and prod her cunt.

“Oooh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oooh my God!.. this... is... so.. fucking... great!!!” Her face showed the pressure building inside her again.

Suddenly she jammed her hips backwards onto me and rubbed her clitty really hard. The trembling spasms of her rectum felt supremely stimulating and I roared headlong into a massive ejaculation.

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her like a jackhammer, the flood of semen spurting into her in huge hot gouts.

Chrissie was whimpering with the stimulation, her head buried in her arms and just knelt there with her hips jerking. As I became softer the action of her bowels caused me to pop out with a fart that made us collapse, laughing, into the hot water. Chris was mortified by the embarrassing noise but I convinced her it was truly lovely. We wrapped ourselves together in a heartfelt kiss and then set about washing each other’s bodies with tender reverence.

“You’re sure full of surprises Chris” I said, allowing a sponge full of water to rinse the foam from her shoulders.

“I’m full of you too!” she grinned back. “You’re the one who’s surprising me... you know Phil, I don’t think there’s anything that I wouldn’t like to try with you.”

We climbed out and dried ourselves with the soft warm towels she had in the bathroom closet and then made our way to the bed.

The evening was finished off with us slipping in between the cool sheets and just laying in each other’s arms. It’s a fine world when you have a sexy, fragrant, warm, soft woman nuzzling your ear as you slip off to sleep.

* * *

End of Chapter Twelve