The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Them With Me

Alice laid it out pretty clearly for Johnny. She found him a pig. He was sex-obsessed, derogatory, and generally a waste of the human condition. The first date had been great, of course, which was why Alice had spent the night with him, but after that he had showed his true colors and she didn’t care much for them. In summary, she was breaking with him.

Johnny took it pretty quietly, occasionally even laughing at her commentary. It was disquieting, but Alice reasoned that soon she wouldn’t have to deal with him at all, so it was better to just get through.

After Alice finished her prepared speech, Johnny shrugged and said, “That’s fine, but I’m taking your orgasms with me.”

Alice blinked, then blinked again. Had she heard him correctly? The café was pretty quiet and none of the words were slurred or soft, but surely she couldn’t have heard him correctly.

“What?” Alice said, at a loss of what else to say.

“Your orgasms,” Johnny smiled. “I’m taking them with me. If you want them back, call me up, but…”

“You’re sick,” Alice cut him off. “You’re still sex-obsessed.” She stood, fury racing through her veins. “You’re such a child. And news flash, Johnny, those weren’t that great from you in the first place.” Johnny shrugged again. Alice resisted the urge to hurl further insults down at him. She had done what she came to do and getting riled up would only serve to give him some sort of perverse satisfaction.

Alice turned on her heels and left. If she had her way, she would never see Johnny again.

Alice was a Junior at the community college in town. While homework was easy most of the time, she had a rather hefty paper to do that evening. It was good distraction from the anger that Johnny had set off inside her. She tried to focus in on the paper, but Johnny’s arrogant taunt still flashed through her mind.

Who did he think he was? He wasn’t the only guy she had ever slept with and she had had plenty of orgasms before him. If she was being very honest with herself, Johnny’s had been pretty good, but the idea that he was the only one who could get her off was a part of his sick fantasy.

Alice thought that the best orgasm she had ever had was probably from her first boyfriend in college, Troy. He had done her right. Of course, Troy had met another girl a few months later and dumped Alice, which sucked. At the very least, Troy hadn’t pretended it was anything else. He had told her truthfully.

Alice thought about one particular night, when Troy had been particularly bothered. Alice was essentially hanging on for dear life. She liked it and it was probably the best she had ever had. Not some one-night-stand-turned-bad-relationship like Johnny.

Alice realized she hadn’t written anything on the paper for about ten minutes. She sighed. All the thinking about Troy—and not Johnny’s macho taunts—had gotten her pretty hot. Alice poked her head into the living room of the two bedroom apartment to make sure her roommate hadn’t come home unexpectantly. She was still alone. Alice closed her door and fished her vibrator out of her underwear drawer.

Alice laid on the bed and turned it on. Normally, she liked to ease into these sessions, but Alice found that she was already primed and ready to go. While it felt good, Alice couldn’t seem to get where she needed to go. Maybe she was still too angry at Johnny? She turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and stripped off her shorts and panties. She went to work, but got no closer. She was dripping wet, actually physically aching for it, but… nothing.

Alice heard the door open to the apartment and shut off the vibrator, which was making more noise than Alice was comfortable with her roommate hearing. Frustrated, she pulled on her panties and shorts and tried to get back to her paper. It was slow-going.

That night, Alice stayed up late with her vibrator. She even resorted to porn, although she normally detested it on moral grounds. In the middle of the night, she collapsed. She was exhausted, but still incredibly horny and no closer to orgasm.

In the morning, Alice realized that she had let Johnny get inside her head. Part of her had believed his psychotic boast and was holding her body back. She really just needed to forget him. And perhaps the best way to do that was with someone else.

There was a guy in her psychology class that liked her a lot. She found him just alright, but Alice had a problem. Her horniness had improved none through the night. She needed to get off and bad. While generally, she thought of girls that hooked up with random guys as sluts, Alice reasoned that most of them were probably not as incredibly horny as she was that day.

She called up the guy, Chris, and asked if he wanted to grab some food. He was excited and suggested Friday, two days away. Alice countered, “Actually, are you free tonight?” He was.

Alice was good all day, not touching herself despite her constantly dripping pussy. She wanted it, but she reasoned with herself that she was going to get some that night. Guys might have to go into a date not knowing if they were going to get laid or not, but generally girls didn’t have that uncertainty. If they wanted it, they could get it. And Alice wanted it badly.

Chris met Alice at the restaurant, dressed nicely. Apparently, he had not yet caught on that he was a booty call. Alice raced through dinner, playing through conversations as much as she could. All the while, she plotted in her mind the fastest route back to her place so they could bang.

“What about desert?” Chris smiled across at her.

Inside her mind, Alice screamed, NO! Calmly, she said, “How about we do desert at my place? I’m sure I can get you something you like.” It was a line from a cheap porno, but it quickly replaced Chris’ smile with a look of surprise and anticipation.

It was ten minutes later that they were walking into Alice’s apartment. Chris tried to continue as the gentleman, complimenting the place and trying to maintain conversation. Alice put an end to the conversation quickly by interrupting his words with a long, intense kiss. As she kissed, she began to unbutton her blouse.

Chris, perhaps finally realizing what Alice had called him for, followed her to the bedroom. Her pants disappeared quickly. Chris tried to undo his belt, but he was taking too long. Alice reached out and quickly—perhaps forcefully—unbuckled it. She fell back onto the bed, stripping off her bra as soon as she landed. Chris was still wearing his shirt when he came down to her and entered.

Alice gasped in pleasure, his dick sliding into her soaked pussy easily. He went slow, despite his hips urging a fast pace. Alice planted his hands on her boobs, urging him to squeeze. Chris’ eyes were large, almost frightened. Alice realized that sexually aggressive was not exactly the description for most girls—or for her on most days, to be honest.

He was moving too slow for her. Alice flipped him on his back and remounted him, driving his dick into her fast and hard. The springs in her mattress screamed out as she rode him, announcing to everyone on the floor below that someone was getting fucked hard. As far as Alice could see, that person was Chris. He laid back and allowed her to work on him.

To his credit, Chris lasted a long time. It was perhaps fifteen minutes before he began grunting in desperation. He arched his back and shuddered and Alice felt him cum. She continued riding, hoping and praying that in the last few seconds of her erection something would happen for her. It didn’t.

Chris was respectable in every way, but for some reason Alice couldn’t even get close to her own orgasm.

She collapsed on the bed, drenched in sweat and her pussy aching in need.

Chris knew he was the booty call now. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at her. “Do you want me to stay?” Alice closed her eyes and shook her head. Chris got dressed and left, which Alice was grateful for.

She thought about trying her vibrator again, but was too depressed. Then, after an hour of laying awake at the ceiling trying not to think about how fucking horny she was, Alice got the vibrator. After another hour, she collapsed in bed.

When she woke up, she had a text message from Johnny: “Missing the Big O, yet?”

Alice’s fury raged again. A hundred thoughts came to mind, most of them ending with a text message reading “Fuck you”. But the loudest voice of all was the unsated desire between her legs. So instead, she replied, “None of your business.” It was preserving her dignity and holding her cards, but if she got really desperate she hadn’t closed any doors.

Johnny: “I can fix that.”

Alice sat on her bed, looking at the words. She didn’t really believe them, of course. Surely if fifteen minutes of riding Chris’s dick couldn’t get her off, it wouldn’t matter if she swapped to the guy that she hated. But as much as Alice hated to admit it, desperation was beginning to slip into her mind, clouding away all other thoughts.

For a moment, Alice wondered why she was so horny. She normally was like a sex camel, going long times before really needing to get fucked. And even then, her vibrator could suffice. So why now? Was it just because she had tried and failed? Like she was stuck in a cycle that only rose her horniness higher, never letting it down?

It didn’t matter the reason. She needed to get off. And as much as Alice hated Johnny, she couldn’t ignore those four little words in the text: “I can fix that.”

She replied, “When?”

His reply was almost instant: “Come on over.”

Alice pretended that she didn’t rush right over. She made a show, mostly to herself, of making breakfast, getting ready slowly, and picking an outfit. But when she got in her car, she sped and counted the miles until she arrived.

She arrived at Johnny’s apartment and he buzzed her up.

Alice coached herself in the elevator, telling her to keep her dignity as much as possible. In all probability, Johnny couldn’t do anything special for her. She would not get back together with him. This was fling, nothing else. And Johnny couldn’t know how desperate she was. That would just inflate his already massive ego. Dignity was the key, Alice reminded herself.

She knocked on Johnny’s door and he let her in. He hadn’t cleaned up. He was still in sweatpants and a t-shirt from his sleep. This was no big deal to him. Alice found these little details insulting, but put it out of her mind. She was here to see if he really could get her off, which he probably couldn’t, and then leave. She needed to keep her eye on the ball.

“I thought you’d last longer,” Johnny grinned. “I guess you must have more of a libido than you let on.”

Alice’s anger flared, but she did her best to quell it. Eye on the ball.

“Look, I’m not looking to get back together,” Alice said. “I’m just looking for some fun.”

Johnny laughed, one quick barking laugh. Then he shrugged. “Well let’s get to some fun, then.” He gestured to the bedroom. Alice never felt as much like a whore as when she started down the hall towards his bedroom. It didn’t help that he slapped her ass as she passed him. She almost turned and left right then, but she remembered how she had attacked Chris the night before. Surely she didn’t have room to get too offended.

As soon as the door closed, Johnny’s demeanor turned from humored to horny. She cupped her ass in one first hand and kissed her deeply. Alice ran her hand down his chest and went for his belt.

“Slow down girl,” Johnny said, breaking the kiss. “I’m gonna have some fun first.”

He lifted her shirt off and looked down at her pale, plain blue bra. He frowned. “Next time, I like lace.”

“There’s no next time,” Alice said, offended that he would assume this to be a regular thing and that he would assume that she would dress to his specifications.

“Yeah whatever,” Johnny said. “Just remember.” He unclasped the bra and immediately began to suck on Alice’s nipple. It was a possessive action, done without any hesitation. Normally, Alice might have not liked it, but waves of pleasure echoed through her body. He cupped her other breast with his hand. Then he pushed her back onto his bed.

Alice landed and immediately shuffled off her shorts. Men—at least courteous ones—would begin to massage her pussy around this time to get her ready. They did it clumsily, but Alice knew it was with a generous purpose in their hearts. Johnny did no such thing. He grabbed onto her ass again and delivered a firm slap.

Alice went again for the belt and unbuckled it.

“Alright, you want it so bad, I guess I can give it to you,” Johnny grinned. He dropped his pants, stripped off her panties, and entered him.

It felt great, just like Chris had. She was wet, eager, and as Johnny fucked her he picked up a good rhythm. She grabbed onto his back to hold herself still, so he wouldn’t slip out. All the while, his hands explored her like she was his toy. She ignored her inherent instinctive hatred and focused on his dick in her pussy.

Part of her mind began to feel some justification. Nothing was happening. It was just like it was with Chris or with her vibrator. It felt good, but nothing else. She grinned. His words were empty and hollow.

Of course, that presented other horrors. She had crawled into Johnny’s bed within 48 hours of dumping him for no reason. And apparently she was having problems getting off? Maybe she should go to the doctor.

Then, Chris whispered in her ear, “You have my permission to cum.”

It was like a switch. Immediately, the pleasure in her pussy grew deeper. Her whole body tensed around him. It came quickly and powerfully, faster than she had ever experienced it. Her body rocked and her nails sunk into Johnny’s back. It was like an earthquake between her legs, reverberating outward throughout her body. She cried out—an act that she normally just did to let the man know he had gotten her there. Now she did it impulsively, almost defensively. It was a moment of the purest bliss she had ever felt, which made every other orgasm of her life feel like a shiver from the cold.

Johnny began making his own noises, not dissimilar to Chris’s from the prior night. He grabbed on tightly to her breasts and a self-satisfied smirk appeared on his face as he finished inside her.

Johnny pulled out and pulled his pants up. Alice laid on his bed, trying to catch her breath and count the stars that had appeared on his ceiling.

“Remember,” Johnny said. “Next time, wear lace.” He cocked his head and then added, “I think you’d look good in bright red.”

Alice opened her mouth to say, “There won’t be a next time”, but she closed it again. She knew that it would sound hollow. And after the cataclysmic orgasm she had just had, she also knew it was probably a lie.

As Alice silently dressed, Johnny asked, “So I have to ask. Did you enjoy that?” Alice meekly nodded her head yes.

“Good,” Johnny said with that same self-satisfied grin. “Because that one was for free.” He didn’t explain the words and Alice didn’t trust herself to ask. But they echoed in her brain as she rode the elevator back downstairs. They were ominous and Alice began to realize that she might be in trouble.

Alice ignored every horny inclination for three days. She refused to even check how wet she was. She harnessed every bit of willpower she had and focused on her schoolwork. When she was finished with that, she did housework. When she was done with that, she went for a run (she had heard that exercise could help quell horniness). Every time a man even entered her mind, she ejected him instantly.

The first day was relatively easy. There was a lot to do and she had just gotten off.

The second day was more difficult. She was starting to get bored and men kept popping into her mind.

The third day was impossible. Every time she moved, it seemed like her panties would brush her pussy in just the right way. She saw the weatherman on the news and the image of him drilling into her kept popping into her mind.

She dared not try to please herself. That was her mistake last time. She had gotten herself into a cycle of working herself up and then convincing herself that she couldn’t get off. Not this time. She would never enter into the cycle in the first place.

It took every ounce of willpower that she had, but she went to bed the third night without touching herself at all. That night, Johnny appeared in her dreams. He was drilling into her, grabbing onto her tits, and telling her that she had “to wait for my permission” to cum.

Alice woke up at three in the morning and finally her willpower gave out. She went straight to her vibrator. She was still there at 5AM and watched the first bits of sunlight touch her blinds. She turned it off and collapsed bitterly into her bed.

She tried to get back into a rhythm on the fourth day, but her will had been broken. Johnny’s ominious words still echoed in her brain, though: “That one was for free.” She couldn’t go back there and find out what he meant by that.

Alice called Chris, but he didn’t pick up. She texted him: “Hey. ;) I had fun the other night. Do you want to come by again?”

Chris didn’t respond for almost an hour. When he did, he said, “Actually, super busy this week. See you in class.” Alice’s heart fell. Chris had liked her at the beginning, of course, but maybe now he thought she was just a whore who wanted to get fucked. Alice’s brain asked if that was wrong, but she quickly redirected the thought elsewhere.

Alice realized there was one other person she could call. She found her ex-boyfriend Troy in her phone and called.

“Hey Troy,” Alice said. “I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later today.”

“Actually,” Troy said, “I don’t think that Shelby would like that.”

“Shelby?”

“Yes. My girlfriend.”

Alice bit her lip, trying to stop herself. She tried to ignore her throbbing pussy. She tried to pretend it didn’t matter and tried to get off the phone. She failed.

“Well how about I swing by for a little while and Shelby doesn’t have to know?” Alice said.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes,” Alice said. “I think we could have some fun and nobody would ever know.”

“Jesus, Alice,” Troy said. “You should get some help.” Then the line was dead.

Alice collapsed onto the bed. She felt terrible. She had acted like a homewrecking whore, of course, but more than anything she felt unfulfilled and still so fucking horny. She was getting close to the point of not caring if Chris thought she was a slut and Troy thought she was whore, so long as somebody would fuck her.

But a more dreadful reality lay behind it. Alice knew that if she went over to Troy’s and fucked him, it was very possible—if not probable—that nothing would happen for her. She could just lay there on the bed and be an unfulfilled whore.

Alice had made it to day four. But she knew that she was done kidding herself. She texted Johnny: “Hey. You free?”

She sat on her bed for twenty-two minutes, waiting for the reply. It finally came: “I am tonight. Why don’t you come over?” Before she had a chance to reply, another text came through: “And try to look as hot as possible.”

Alice was aware that some part of her should be offended by this command. It was demeaning and repulsive. But she was also aware that she just didn’t care anymore so long as he could fix her problem. She replied: “Ok. On my way to get some red lace. ;)”

Alice did go to the lingerie store and picked up an expensive red lace bra and panties. They were skimpy and Alice would normally have called them “something only a total slut would wear”, but Alice silenced that voice in her mind. She was also aware that she was buying expensive lingerie for a guy that she had dumped less than a week ago, but she also silenced that voice. She was ignoring a lot of the logic in her brain, because of the terrible, aching need that her pussy was putting out.

Alice also knew that she could probably get into Johnny’s bed without the specifically-ordered red lace. What guy would turn a girl away who had come over specifically to bang? But being turned away wasn’t Alice’s fear. She remembered clearly that it wasn’t just Johnny’s dick that had gotten her off. He had given her permission. It was too instant and too intense to be coincidental. It was that permission that Alice needed to get off. If she jumped in his bed, red lace or not, Johnny would bang her and get himself off. But the big fear was that he would deny the permission if she didn’t follow his instructions.

So Alice bought the skimpy red lace that barely contained her tits. She did her hair nice and spent nearly an hour on her makeup to look as sexy as possible for him. She knew she hated him and knew that doing anything for him was crazy. She also knew that if she didn’t get off soon she was going to start making even worse decisions.

Alice wrapped herself in a long coat and drove to Johnny’s place.

Johnny was in a t-shirt and shorts and holding a video game controller. Again, there was a lack of effort on his part that Alice should have been angered by. Instead, she redirected her thoughts to things that would make his dick hard so he would want to stick her with it.

Alice stepped into the apartment and dropped the coat. She knew the panties made her ass look great, so she took a moment before turning around and showing off how the red lace displayed her tits. His eyes devoured her greedily and Alice knew that she had succeeded in getting him hard quickly. She stepped forward to kiss him.

“One sec,” Johnny said, brushing past her. He powered down his computer and took a seat on the couch.

“Here?” Alice said. “Not in the bedroom?” She didn’t mind, of course. She was just eager to climb on top of him and impale herself.

“Maybe,” Johnny shrugged. “But first, I think you should earn it.”

Alice blinked. “What?”

“I think you should earn it,” Johnny repeated calmly. “You look great, so good job on that. But if you really want to get off, I think you should do a sexy strip show for me, suck me off, have me finish all over your face, and lick me clean.”

Alice was dumbstruck. Was he serious? She had spent over a hundred bucks today and an hour just to look sexy. But now he was saying that this was just the qualifiers and she had to degrade herself even further to get what she wanted.

“You can’t be serious,” Alice said. “Look at me. I’m already dressed like a slut in your living room.”

“I know,” Johnny grinned. “Again, great job.”

Alice’s coat was still on the ground. She could get up, get dressed, and leave. But how long would she stay horny until she was back here again? She had only lasted three days before she was willing to dress up like a slut in the hopes of getting off. How long until she was willing to strip and suck for him? Alice realized that she couldn’t even be sure she would make it through the night.

“Remember,” Johnny said, “you can go. You’re the one asking me to do something for you. I can’t be expected to stop what I’m doing at any moment and get you off. I’m doing you the favor.”

Alice looked again at the coat and then at Johnny. She envisioned what it would be like in the middle of the night, wearing down the battery of her vibrator and getting nothing but hornier.

“Please,” Alice said softly. “Please just give me permission to get off. I just need to get off. I need it so bad, please.” She realized she was begging.

“I will,” Johnny said. “But first, you have to earn it.”

He had her. And he knew it. She had nothing to barter with. He could masturbate, get off, and not be horny anymore. She couldn’t. He could wait her out until she did what he wanted. She had nothing on him.

“Would you like to pick some music?” Alice asked.

Johnny grinned. He picked a hip hop song that Alice wasn’t familiar with. It used the words “bitches” and “hoes” a lot. Alice was very aware that she fit the description.

She had never danced for anyone before like this. She pulled images from movies and television to her head, stretching herself towards the ceiling and rotating her hips back and forth. She turned slowly so he could see all of her. Then she dropped her as low and rose back slowly.

“Closer,” Johnny ordered.

Alice moved in front of the couch, where Johnny had spread his legs to allow space for her. She dropped low again, rubbing her ass on the stiffness in his jeans. As she rose, Johnny slapped her ass hard. His hands explored her as she wiggled around for his pleasure.

She turned and bent low, emphasizing the absurd cut of the skimpy bra in his face. He actually leaned forward and blew into them, motorboating her. She was amazed at the audacity, but also the childish horniness of him.

She stripped off the panties slowly, perhaps vainly hoping that he would reach out and give her something between the legs. He didn’t. He just grabbed her hips and turned her back around so she could grind her bare ass against his dick again.

Alice stripped off the bra and turned back around, displaying herself fully nude in front of him. She ran hands over her body for him. His often explored her as well. She straddled him, giving him better access to her bare tits and grinding herself against his dick. Her gushing pussy ignited in response to the slightest stimulation. She hoped he would forget about the second part of his orders and just let her ride him right there. After a minute, her hopes were dashed.

“Alright bitch,” Johnny said. “Get to work.” He put his finger on her lower lip to emphasize his point.

Alice climbed off of him and knelt on the ground in front of the couch. She unzipped his pants and slid them down with his boxers still inside.

She took one breath, saying goodbye to the little bit of dignity that she had walked into the apartment with, then devoured his dick in her mouth. She took it as deep as she could, quickly hitting her gag reflex and resurfacing. Then she took it again, a little deeper. She picked up the rhythm quickly, working his dick further and further into her mouth every time. As she went, she took his balls in her hand and massaged them one by one.

She hadn’t given many blowjobs and didn’t consider herself an expert on them. But the terrifying prospect of not “earning it”—as Johnny had put it—was powerful motivation to learn quickly. With every motion, she thought to herself, This is how badly I need to get off. I’m doing this so I can get off. I’m earning my orgasm.

Johnny grabbed Alice by the hair and pulled hard. Her mouth departed his dick with a pop! sound. He stood up from the couch and, still gripping her hair firmly, replaced Alice’s mouth on his dick. She went back to work, practically throwing her whole head back and forth. I’m earning my orgasm. It doesn’t matter if he fucks my face, so long as I end all of this by getting off.

Johnny began to work the rhythm with her, pumping his dick into her mouth. He didn’t stop at her gag reflexes, either. Spit and pre-cum dripped down her chin as he used her open mouth. He gripped the back of her head to keep her in place for him.

He began to make his pre-orgasm grunting noises that Alice was familiar with. He let his grip loose so Alice could remove herself from his dick and position her face below it. She jerked him furiously, her hand moving easily over the saliva and pre-cum.

“Smile,” Johnny commanded. Alice smiled big and wide and tried to look as happy and eager as she could.

“That’s right,” Johnny grinned. “You’re Johnny’s little bitch.”

“I’m you’re little bitch,” Alice repeated. She thought: Earn it! You cannot leave this apartment without your orgasm. Earn it!

Johnny exploded over her face. It drenched her nose and right cheek. She kept pumping and moved so the next burst hit her left cheek. He had ordered her to finish him “all over your face” and she wasn’t going to lose her orgasm because she had wimped out at the last minute.

He finally finished cumming. With a satisfied smile, he collapsed back on the couch. Alice leaned over, still covered in white cum, and sucked gently on his dick to draw out the last bit of cum. Then she licked every drop (including on that fell from her chin) clean.

She sat back on her knees and looked at him expectantly.

“Swallow all of that,” Johnny said, almost sleepily, as he gestured towards her face.

Alice thought about debating him. She had lived up to her part of the deal. She had done everything he asked. Now it was his turn. But she knew how the conversation would go and she didn’t want to risk making him mad. She needed to get off too much.

Besides, she was already committed to playing as his whore today. Was swallowing really that much more?

She ran her finger across every strand of cum and delivered it lovingly to her lips. She licked it off her finger, because she knew he would like that (Earn it!) until her face was clean—if still somewhat sticky.

“Good girl,” Johnny smiled. “Ok. Go ahead and get yourself off. You have my permission.” He stood and went to the kitchen, fishing a beer out of the fridge.

Alice was conflicted, but only for a moment. He was going to use her as a whore, then he couldn’t even be bothered to finish her off himself? But more importantly, she had permission. There was nothing stopping her now.

Alice pushed aside all resentment and shoved her fingers between her legs. It was maybe eight seconds before the body-rocking orgasm shook her. She was still on her knees, face covered in a thin layer of dry cum, completely nude in her ex’s apartment, but her pleasure and relief were instant.

“Alright,” Johnny said, sipping on his beer. “You got what you came for. Now get out of here.” He sat on the couch and fired up the video games again.

Alice gathered her skimpy, expensive lingerie, wrapped herself again in the coat, and left.

I’m a whore, Alice thought, laying in bed. She had washed her face vigorously to get the stickiness off, but she felt like she could still feel it deep in her pores. Insanely, she wondered if it was somehow good for her skin.

Now she knew what Johnny had meant by the first one being free. He had fucked her and gotten her off in the perfect way so that she knew he—and only he—could. Now that that was established, he meant to have her “earn” it by having her behave as his private slut. She could say no, but then her horniness were drive her insane.

How had he done it? Alice didn’t know. Truthfully, it didn’t matter. She was enslaved to his approval for her sexual satisfaction, and her libido was through the roof.

She spent a long time thinking about her options. She realized that she had two:

First, she could live without the orgasms. She could push her horniness down as far as she could and try to keep going. She could refocus where possible and accept the misery where she had to. She could accept that she would have a lot of sleepless nights, enduring under the weight of her need. Maybe she could eventually snap out of it and get off from someone else again, but even the orgasms that she had before Johnny’s permission paled in comparison to the ones she had with his permission. If she chose this, she would have to accept that she might never get off again. Alice blinked and repeated the thought: Never get off again.

Then there was the second option. She could lean in. She could accept being Johnny’s whore. She would dress up for him in skimpy clothes, suck his dick, dance for him, and do whatever degrading things he wanted. He would use her like a sexual marionette, and if she obeyed then she could earn those body-rocking, world-shaking orgasms that he allowed her. To be honest, it was only asking for a half hour every couple days.

In the end, it boiled down to two things: Sacrificing an hour and all of her dignity or succumbing to a life of torturous—even debilitating—need.

Despite having gotten off only hours before, Alice could feel the earliest stages of her horniest beginning to crawl back up.

It was an hour, at most. Three times a week. A couple blowjobs and humiliating herself in front of an audience of one. In exchange for her ability to think for more than three consecutive seconds. And, of course, in exchange for those awesome orgasms.

I can be the whore, Alice thought. I just have to learn how to let go of my dignity. She nodded. That was the key. If she accepted that her dignity was not important, this would all be easier.

She pulled out her phone and wrote out a text: “When do you want me back?” She stared at it for a few minutes, and shook her head. If she was going to do this, she would have to lean into it. No dignity. Be the whore. Earn it.

She deleted the text and tried again: “You gave me dinner, but when’s dessert? ;)” She repressed the shudder inside her and sent it.

Then she went to bed.

He didn’t respond in the morning. Nor in the afternoon. Alice was glued to her phone, all through homework, eating, errands, and even showing. She was sure that Johnny would have responded pretty quickly. But panic was slowly setting in throughout the day.

It was eleven at night when Alice decided to take action. Reminding herself to forsake dignity, she sent another text: “Did you like me in the red? I was thinking about picking up something black and naughty. Thoughts?” Anything to get a rise out of him.

No text in the morning. Alice was beginning to feel horny, which made it worse. She had resolved herself to being his whore, but she thought that would at least be easy. What guy makes a girl wait who wants to be his degraded sex toy? More importantly, how long could Alice wait?

Alice didn’t wait until night to send the next time. She had barely finished lunch when she sent: “Whatever you want me to do. Whenever you want me to do it. No holes barred.”

Alice stared at the ceiling for a long time that night, reliving herself, covered in cum, naked, degraded, humiliated, and exploding with pleasure on Johnny’s living room floor. She would give anything to feel that again.

Johnny finally responded the next morning. Alice snatched the phone up before it was done with its vibration. He said: “Busy this week. Maybe next.”

“No. No, no, no, no, no,” Alice muttered. She couldn’t wait that long.

She texted: “You sure I can’t cum tuck you into bed tonight? I bet I can beat any nightcap you can dream up.” She sent a followup immediately: “I can be quick and very dirty for you.”

Johnny took a full ten minutes to respond: “Not this week. But if you’re really desperate, maybe you could try earning it long-distance.”

Alice was really desperate, she knew. But what did he mean? Phone sex? Alice could do that. Hell, talking about being a whore was even easier than being on in real life. She sent: “Do you want my dirty little tongue to tell you all the things I want to do to you?”

He replied: “Nudes. Lots. Dirty.”

He sent another: “And since you mentioned it, put your dirty little tongue on video for me.”

Alice’s blood went cold. Playing whore in his living room was one thing. He could only tell stories of that. But giving him nudes was something else entirely. He could send them to friends or put them online. She had no control there. And if her classmates saw a video of her playing as Johnny’s whore for the camera, she would simply die.

But… she was desperate. And she knew it. Alice tried once to see if maybe she could get some sort of promise out of him—something she could cling to so that she could get over her fear. She sent: “Sounds fun! ;) If I’m you’re private slut, will you keep them private?”

He replied: “No, I would probably send them to my buddies. But if you’re not game for that, I could possibly see you next Friday.” Alice’s heart fell. If she did this, she wouldn’t be going to just him. And if she didn’t…. that was eight days away. Twice as long as she’s ever made it before. What sort of slobbering, braindead slut would she be by then? Would she be begging guys on the street to fuck her in the vain hope of getting off?

Alice had let go of dignity, but not publicly. That was something else entirely. She was a whore. Could she become the pornstar too?

Perhaps more pressing, could she survive if she refused?

Alice decided to try to straddle the line. She would give Johnny what he asked for, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t keep some of that public dignity. People would know that she was taking nudes for him, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t do a classy nude shoot. And honestly, who didn’t send nudes nowadays anyways? Would they really think so much less of her?

Alice decided that a bubble bath would be a good bridge. Her roommate was out for a night class, so Alice lit all the candles she could find, filled up the tub, and stripped down. She put her hair in a messy bun and slipped into the water. She set her camera to take pictures every ten seconds, then began posing.

She started coyly, with her breasts sitting just underneath the bubbles in the water. She slipped a long leg out of the water for the camera. She looked sensuously at the camera in the candlelight. Then she began to expose more, with her soapy breasts exposed. She twisted in the tub, so the very top of her ass was poking out of the bubbles while she looked sensuously over her shoulder. Then she picked up the camera and started with closer-ups. She looked up hungrily at the camera, her breasts exposed beneath her and glowing in the candlelight.

It was from that angle that she switched to video. She had dumbly volunteered an erotic “what I want you to do to me” speech. She had to deliver. She spoke softly and told a tender story about how much she wished he was in that tub with her. She talked about straddling him and riding him with the waves, her wet breasts caressing his chest. She culminated in a shared climax, “bringing us both to pure ecstasy together.” People who saw it would know they were fucking, know she was telling fantasies for him, and know that she was doing most of the work, but they wouldn’t see her as his whore.

In the end, Alice thought that she had straddled the lines between delivering his ask and maintaining her reputation quite well. It might be embarrassing to know others were watching her, but it could have been a lot more humiliating of content.

Alice deleted a few pictures where she hadn’t been ready for the pose, then sent the bulk to Johnny. There were 72 pictures and the video. She smiled, knowing she had done a good job. Let them jerk off to her, she looked damn good in that tub. Alice was toweling off when the text came in. She rushed to it, looking forward to her orgasm permission.

Johnny said, “Not dirty enough. Do better.”

Alice stared at the words. She had forgotten about her horniness somewhat as she had been performing, but now it came rushing back. The towel hanging from her hands brushed against her pussy, making her squirm. There was no permission. She had done all of it for nothing.

Another text from Johnny came in: “And I was intrigued by your ‘dirty little tongue’, but I guess it turns out its pretty tame. I might be busy next Friday after all.”

Alice’s heart leapt in terror. She should have been offended by the blatant coercion. She should have been indignant at his treatment of her. Hell, she should even be curious how he had seemed to rob her of orgasms outside of his permission. But none of those thoughts stayed in her mind. They were pushed out by the one, overarching, commanding terror: I won’t be getting off.

This was followed by one more thought: I can’t let that happen. I have to really earn it.

She worried only briefly about what others would think when they saw her pictures or video. It didn’t matter anymore. If Johnny wanted a whore to show off to the world, let him. So long as she got her’s.

Alice had made things worse by half-assing her photoshoot. Now she had to overcorrect. She raced to the lingerie store before it closed and dropped $300. Black lace, skintight leather, sky-high heels and a strange chain harness that subs wore on their chest. The cashier, who Alice seemed to recognize from one of her classes, gave Alice a look as she rang her up, but Alice didn’t care. Her mind echoed with urgency: You lost it. Earn it back.

She raced back to her apartment and locked herself in her room. She stripped off her street clothes and looked down at the weird, expensive combination of sexy lingerie. All of it was designed to shape women’s bodies for men’s pleasure. To reveal, tease, amplify, and make appealing. All of it was degrading to women in general and Alice specifically. But Alice didn’t care. She only wondered which one Johnny would like best.

“Be the whore, Alice,” she coached herself. “Forsake dignity and be the whore.”

She decided that after her last debacle, she needed to catch his attention back. She picked the chain harness. It covered nothing—it wasn’t meant to—but it sent a clear message of submission. She donned the heels and a skinny black thong. She looked in the mirror. She looked good, she knew. She looked like a slut. But something was missing and she thought she knew what it was.

When Alice was a kid, she had had a dog. It was a big, black lab and she loved it. When it had died, she had kept its collar as a keepsake. Alice fished the collar out of her “sentimental” drawer. It was perfect. It was black leather, with spikes jetting out all around. Alice tightened it around her neck and looked again in the mirror. That was it. It was an outfit that screamed, “Sex slave.”

Alice got to work. She wasn’t coy this time. She took pictures of herself on her knees, starring up at the camera with an open mouth and desperate eyes. She laid on the bed, her neck hanging off the side and took pictures angled down at her. She took a video of a sexy dance, with lingering closeups on her tits as they swayed. She cycled through the outfits, repeating poses and dreaming up new ones. She googled “sexy poses for nudes”, but found the results much too tame. She searched for “slutty whores pose for camera” and found better results. She took pictures for almost an hour. She had hundreds of pictures. Now it was time for the video.

She changed back into the slave outfit, still thinking he would find this the sexiest. She knelt on the ground and positioned the camera above her, looking down. She held her hands behind her back in a position of humility and servitude. Then she started talking.

“I’m Johnny’s little whore. I want the world to know that I’m a filthy, worthless little slut who loves sucking dick and being fucked. I am so horny all the time and there’s not a moment in my day where I’m not thinking about stuffing dick in my pussy.” It wasn’t necessarily false, either. Her horniness had been an obsession of her’s all week. Even the things she was saying for Johnny’s benefit weren’t entirely wrong. Didn’t she beg for Johnny to invite her over so she could suck his dick and earn her orgasm?

She talked and talked, degrading herself. She rubbed her hands on her chest and said, “I think my tits look best when they’re covered with a nice, thick load.” She opened her mouth wide and said, “Like a good little whore, I swallow every drop of the treat you give me.” She looked deep into the camera and said, “I am a sexual toy and I don’t care who knows it.” She smiled coyly and added, “And it’s been too long since anyone’s played with me.”

She ended with a direct appeal to Johnny: “Johnny, let me be a dirty little slut for you. Let me come over. Let me dance for you. Let me suck you off. Let me ride your hard dick. Don’t you want this slutty little body? Don’t you want to fuck my ass? My pussy? My throat?” She smiled widely. “I can make you happy. And I’m waiting for you.” She licked her lips slowly and sensuously as she caressed her tits. Then she ended the recording.

350 still images. A twelve minute video. She had to download them all to her computer and upload them to a shareable folder, because there were too many to send. She scrolled through all of them, looking at how she displayed herself for his pleasure. She was now a pornstar. She should have been revolted, but she was only incredibly horny.

She sent the folder to Johnny and couldn’t help but include one final appeal: “I hope you like my dirty little tongue better now. If I did good, did I earn a little something for my slutty little pussy?”

Naked on her bed, she watched as a small icon appeared in the folder, representing Johnny. She could even see which picture he was on as he scrolled through. He was taking his time, going painfully slow. She could tell which ones he liked, because he spent a long time on them. After almost a half hour, he finally got to the video. Alice timed it so she knew how far through it he was. After twelve minutes, the icon didn’t move. It stood still for another twelve minutes, apparently as he watched it again.

Finally, a text came through: “Wow. You can be a damn good whore when you try.” Alice glowed with the compliment, but her pussy was still dripping. Another text came through: “You may cum.”

Alice rushed to her vibrator and threw herself down on her bed. She lasted maybe four seconds before her body was rocked with the orgasm. She cried out, not caring who heard it. As her body shook, some deep primal part of her wondered if Johnny would like how her tits were shaking. Then she was sitting on her bed, panting heavily. The needy whore in her was satisfied, if only for a moment. She took the vibrator off of her so she wouldn’t needlessly trigger her next horniness cycle. She felt like she had ran a mile and was catching her breath.

She glanced over at the computer to see if Johnny was still in the folder.

There were a dozen icons at the top of the folder, each cycling through various images. One was watching the video. They were all men. Johnny had wasted no time in forwarding the link to the folder. She envisioned them out there, jerking off to her nude body, saving the images, sharing the link with other friends. She should have been humiliated. Instead, one satisfied thought rose to mind: I earned it. That’s all that matters.

She watched the number of viewers rise. She fell asleep just as it broke 100.

When she woke up, Alice had fifteen new friend requests on Facebook—all men. Most of them had a mutual friend of Johnny, but some of them had none. Briefly, she thought about taking down the shared folder now that she had gotten her orgasm, but knew that probably wasn’t a good idea. She didn’t want to anger Johnny, for fear of endangering her next orgasm.

She vaguely felt like some sort of sexual pet, constantly begging for her next meal. She had gotten off barely ten hours ago and wasn’t even really horny yet, but she was already wondering when her next orgasm would come. Would Johnny want her to come play whore for him in person? Or make more shareable content? Did it matter? Alice knew she would comply with anything in exchange for permission to cum.

When she got out of the shower, she had a text from Johnny: “I’m having a party tonight. Come earn an orgasm.” The address followed.

Alice’s heart leapt. The prospect of not allowing her neediness to grow off the charts was great. If she could keep ahead of her desperation, all the better for it. Alice envisioned herself being whisked off into a side room of a house to be facefucked by Johnny, then riding on his hip as eye candy all night. She was okay with that if it got her off at the end.

Alice’s day was pretty great. She got some work done, some chores, and even got a few chapters through a book she had been meaning to start.

An hour before she was supposed to leave, Alice got dolled up. She wore short shorts and a halter top that she thought Johnny would like. Underneath, she wore skimpy black lace. She added her choker and heavy makeup. She looked like a sorority slut, but she thought that’s what Johnny would want.

The instructions told her to park behind the house, which Alice thought was weird because almost everyone else was parked in front. There were two other cars parked in back. Two girls were standing next to them, watching her car with close attention. When she got out, the girls lost interest.

“Hi,” Alice smiled warmly. “Have you guys seen Johnny?”

“Not yet,” one girl said. “I’m hoping he gets here soon.” She opened was rubbing the front of her jeans as she glanced back at the driveway.

“Wait, why are you waiting for him?” Alice asked. “I’m his date tonight.”

One of the girls, a cute, very well-endowed blonde, smiled and said, “Oh honey. No you’re not.”

“You’re the entertainment,” the other girl, an Asian girl with long black hair, said. “We all are.”

“What?” Alice was confused.

“Johnny’s going to come back here with some skimpy outfits for us, and then we’re going to go in there and entertain all the men,” the blonde said. “And if we do everything right, Johnny is going to give us permission to get off.” Her voice was breathy and needy as she spoke the last sentence. She added softly, “It’s been almost three days.”

Alice stared at them, dumbfounded. He had done this to multiple girls? And he expected them to parade as strippers through the house for the ogling eyes of dozens of men? She was a piece of meat to him. They all were.

“We’re just strippers? We’re his on-call strippers? That’s so degrading,” Alice sneered.

“Not just strippers,” the Asian girl said. “Entertain them. In any way they way. I hope you came hungry, girl, because you’re going to leave full.”

Alice shook her head. “No, no… that’s… that’s not why I’m here.”

“You’re here for your orgasm,” the Asian girl said. She gestured towards the house. “This is how you earn it.”

Alice turned on her heel. She had become degrading porn. She had allowed Johnny to defile her however he wanted. She had begged and pleaded. But she was not going to whore herself out for his pleasure.

“Where are you going?” the blonde said.

“I’m not standing for this,” Alice shook her head. “Or kneeling, or bending, or whatever else he expects you to do. I’m going home.”

“No!” the blonde called, rushing after her. She threw herself between Alice and her car, her eyes wide. “You don’t understand. He’ll take them away. Trust me, I know.”

“Take what away?” Alice frowned.

“Your orgasms. He’s the only one who can give you permission. And he’ll deny you that permission. You’ll beg, you’ll plead, you’ll suck, you’ll fuck, and he’ll just shake his head. And at the end of it all, after he’s broken your will and finally done all of the degrading things he wants to on you, he’ll still have you dressing as a whore and parading around these parties. You won’t win.”

“I was fine before him…” Alice started, but the blonde cut her off.

“But this isn’t before. There is not going back. You think a few days is bad? After two weeks, you’ll be on his doorstep, begging to swallow whatever he wants to put down your throat if it means just a little relief. Trust me, I know.

“I first told him no when he wanted me to join in a harem fuck he was assembling of all of his conquests. I told him I wasn’t the faintest bit bi-curious and I was done being his plaything. I was back four days later. He fucked me at his whim for eight days. At the end, he brought in five of his other bitches and had me eat them out, one by one, and then swallow his load before I was allowed to cum.

“It’s not worth it. Be his whore now. If you don’t, he’ll still have you in the end, it’ll just be harder getting there.”

Alice set her jaw. “I’m not his whore. I’m going home. And I’m sorry that you sold out.”

“Hello girls,” a voice called out. The blonde giggled with delight and rushed over to Johnny, who had emerged from the back of the house carrying three cheerleader outfits. “The game starts in an hour. I figured you’d so some rounds now and see if anyone wants to do a kick-off.”

“Fuck you, Johnny,” Alice called out.

The other girls immediately grew quiet, but Johnny grinned his trademark grin.

“What’s wrong, Alice? I thought your naughty little mouth would enjoy making some rounds.”

“I’m not your whore,” Alice said. “Not anymore. I’m going home. Don’t bother calling me again.”

“I won’t call you,” Johnny said, handing two of the outfits to the blonde and Asian girl. They immediately stripped and began sliding on the skimpy outfits. “You’ll call me. I give you five days before you’re leaving hour-long messages on my phone begging to get porked.”

“In your dreams,” Alice said. She opened her car door and stepped in. Before she closed it, she heard Johnny call, “Thirty days!”

Alice started the car and willed herself to leave. But curiosity kept her bound in place. Finally, she rolled down the window and said, “What?”

“Thirty days,” Johnny said. “Normally I punish for two weeks, but you were rude to me. You’ll go thirty days without getting off. And if you say no to me again, the clock resets.”

“You’re sick, Johnny,” Alice said, rolling the window up again.

“You should know, I don’t check my voicemail!,” Johnny called. “Text is better.” Then Alice’s window was rolled up and she couldn’t hear anymore. As she backed down the driveway, Alice saw the Asian girl going into the house, shaking her hips ridiculously. The blonde was kneeling down in front of Johnny on the back porch, with Johnny’s hand in her hair.

Alice put both out of her mind and kept driving.

Alice put all thoughts of sex out of her mind. She committed herself to schoolwork, reading ahead in her classes and even writing papers that she assigned to herself, all to keep busy. Her apartment was immaculate, with Alice even telling her roommate to leave all her dishes for Alice to do. She needed to keep busy.

It was working. When Alice collapsed in bed, exhausted at the end of the day, she was too tired to think about her pussy. She went straight to sleep. Days 1, 2, and 3 passed like this. Alice was starting to feel pretty good.

She started having dreams around day 4. She was dressed in ridiculously sexist and degrading outfits, normally involving thick chains around her neck. She was on her knees, sucking dick with everything she had in her, swallowing load after load after load. Men would walk past and pinch her tits or slap her ass. Finally, worn out, pained, and with cum still dripping off her lips, she would beg to the abyss for permission to cum. “I’m been such a good little fucktoy,” she’d say in a cute, highpitched voice. “Have I earned my reward, Master?” The booming voice from above would say, “No. Keep sucking.” And the dream would repeat.

Alice would often awake from these dreams to find her fingers playing around her pussy. She would force herself to stop and ignore just how soaking wet she was. She would even get up in the middle of the night after one of these dreams, get dressed, and go back to homework or housework or any work to keep her busy. Days 5 and 6 passed in this miserable limbo.

It was day 7 that Troy called.

“Hey,” he said awkwardly.

“Hi Troy,” Alice said. “What’s up?”

“Well… Shelby and I had a big fight.”

“Did you break up?” Alice asked.

“No… I don’t know. She stormed out. She said that she’s going to the bar and going to go home with whoever asks. I’m… I’m fucking pissed.”

“And you want to get even,” Alice said.

“I guess,” Troy said. “But… but I also don’t want her to know.”

Alice thought. She had been doing well. Maybe she should try ‘breaking the curse’. Troy’s dick had been impressive. The thought of it ramming into her pussy made her squirm. Of course, Troy was using her for sex, but… wasn’t that what she was using him for too? Maybe it didn’t have to mean anything. Maybe this was how she could get over it all. If that fat dick couldn’t get her off, maybe there was no hope.

“Why don’t I come make you feel better?” Alice said. “And it can just stay between us.”

Alice wore the black lace beneath her coat, topped off with fishnets and garters. A leather choker was around her throat with a ring in the front—where one might attach a leash.

Troy opened the door and Alice stepped in, dropping the coat and displaying herself for him.

“Alice… geeze… what happened to you?”

Alice smiled coyly and leaned in to whisper in his ear, “I became fun. Try me out.” He accepted the invitation and kissed her hard. One hand found her ass while the other groped at her chest. She felt the stiff, big dick she had come here for through his pants. She worked his belt, dropped the pants, and set it free.

Alice dropped to her knees and opened wide. His dick was big, but Alice was desperate. She took as much of it as she could before gagging, then tried again to go farther. While she bobbed on his dick, she massaged his balls with her fingers.

She was just beginning to pick up a rhythm when she realized that this wasn’t actually going to do anything for her. She had done it on instinct. What the fuck? She had been to Johnny’s twice and only once had done this for him. Why had she instinctively dropped to her knees for a man? The answer came to Alice’s mind and she didn’t like it: She had been mentally rehearsing this. Partially in her dreams and partially in her fantasies, she had rehearsed her ‘earning’ of her orgasm, and it usually involved debasing herself in some way. She had made blowjobs a natural reaction.

But she needed that dick nice and harm to get her off. She pulled her lips off of it with a pop. She couldn’t stop her hands from giving it a couple strokes as she looked up at him.

“I want you to stuff you dick in me,” Alice said. “Fucking fill me with it.” She hesitated, wanting to add something, but knowing that it also came from her training with Johnny. She knew what she used to like and she knew what made her horny now. She had to choose. Alice decided to choose what Johnny had trained her with, because it was the best chance to get herself off. She could worry about its implications later. For now, she just needed to get off. She took a breath and told Troy, “And I want it dirty. Treat me like fucking trash.”

He accepted the invitation, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the couch. He bent her over and pulled her panties down around her ankles. He spanked her hard twice, then put a massive hand at the back of her neck and forced her downward. He stuck his dick into her pussy from behind and began thrusting.

He was big, maybe even bigger than she remembered, but she was dripping and ready for him. He slid in easily, filling her. She let out a little gasp of surprise, then urged him, “Destroy me, Troy.” He fucked her hard. After just a few seconds, he reached down and grabbed her hair. He pulled hard, arching her neck back. It hurt, but it felt so fucking good.

It felt amazing, but it was doing nothing for her. There was pleasure, but no hint of satisfaction approaching. She whimpered slightly, terror overcoming her. No, surely Johnny was not the only one. Surely a big dick stuffing her pussy could get her there. For a man who just had his dick worshipped by a whore’s tongue, Troy lasted a long time. But eventually she knew he was going to cum soon. She had one thing left—one last trick that Johnny had engrained in her.

“Give me permission to cum,” Alice cried out.

“What?” Troy said, and there was a brief hesitation in his thrusts.

“Permission. Give me permission.”

“You have my permission to cum,” Troy said hesitantly. Then he began picking up his pace again and added more confidently, “Cum for me, you slut. Cum.” Obviously he thought it was more of the kink that Alice had brought over with her. For Alice, it was her only hope. She absorbed the words, knowing she had been a good little whore for Troy tonight. Knowing she had earned it. But nothing happened. She had earned it, but he didn’t have the ability to give it.

Troy was about to cum. Instinct kicked in again and Alice pulled him out and knelt down again in front of him. She buried her fingers in her pussy and opened wide. She wrapped her hands around his massive member and began pumping. When he came, she directed the first blast into her mouth. Then she directed the rest of his cum onto her tits. She looked up into his eyes as she swallowed like a good girl. Then, her chest still covered with his cum, she licked him clean and sucked the last bits of cum out of his dick.

“Holy shit baby,” Troy said.

“I should get out of here,” Alice said, looking down at his dick as it slowly lose size. She smiled up at him and said, “But if you feel like getting back at your girl again, give me a call.” She winked, gathered her things, and left.

On the way home, she wondered why she had offered more to Troy. He couldn’t do anything for her. But she knew that if he called again, she would go.

She also knew that all she had done tonight was wake the giant inside her. She was so fucking horny. And now she knew for sure that only Johnny could solve that for her.

Alice woke up on day 8 and tried to ignore her dripping, aching, needing pussy. Every little move set her off. She tried to do homework, but she could only think of Troy’s dick buried inside her. She did dishes, but the soap on the sponge made her think of the cum spewing on her chest. She had gotten away with it for seven days, but now she knew she wasn’t going to get away with it anymore. The desperate horniness inside her mind directed her thoughts to only one thing.

And she knew that Johnny was the solution to her problem. Gloating, derogatory, Johnny. She knew she hated him, but… some part of her also hated herself. She had been warned. The big-titted blonde had told her that this might happen. But she hadn’t listened. If Alice had worn the uniform and whored herself out that night, she could have just gotten off and kept going with her life. Was that so hard?

Alice remembered when she had committed to sacrificing her dignity. That was her problem. She tried to reclaim that dignity. If she had left it in Johnny’s possession, she wouldn’t be such a mess right now.

She would have to make it up to him. And there would be no half-assing it this time. She would have to go all the way.

When Johnny got home that night, he found Alice in his hallway outside his door. A thick choker was around her neck and a ballgag was in her mouth. There was a chain leash attached to the choker. Its handle was set on top of Johnny’s doorhandle. She was completely naked, but in red bodypaint she had the words, “Johnny’s Sorry Little Slut” painted on her chest.

Johnny looked down at her, considering. He took his phone out, took a picture of her, and then typed out a full text. Alice knew that she was being sent to all his friends right now, but didn’t care. He picked up the handle of the leash and pulled her inside. She followed his direction on her hands and knees, like a dog.

It was filthy sex. He had no respect for her. She gagged hard on his shaft and took more. She danced like the world’s filthiest stripper. He shoved his dick up her ass and pulled on the chain as he did. He came over her body while she begged for more disgrace. He slapped her face, her tits, and her ass. After his first orgasm, he left her in the bedroom without a word. After an hour of playing video games, he came back in and they picked up right where they left off.

It was hours. It was painful and degrading. And Alice found, to her own horror, that she absolutely loved every moment of it.

After Johnny’s second orgasm, she knelt on the floor awaiting her neck orders. Johnny stood over her and smiled.

“I accept your apology,” he said.

Alice smiled and her pussy quivered for just a moment.

“How long has it been?”

“Eight days since this bitch disobeyed you,” Alice said softly. “Nine days since my last orgasm.”

“Then you have twenty-two days of punishment left,” Johnny said with a little pat on her head.

Alice’s moan of desperation escaped her throat involuntarily.

“If I don’t discipline you, you’ll learn nothing,” Johnny said. “But it’s good to know that you’re sorry. And that it won’t happen again.”

Alice choked back a tear and said, “It won’t happen again. I promise. I’ll do anything you want.”

“I know,” Johnny said. “And I have a lot I want.”

It had taken eight days to break Alice’s will. But even despite the degradation and fucking, it was somehow easier to handle after she had submitted again.

On day 9, Johnny texted her instructions to get a tattoo. She followed to the letter, getting a tramp stamp reading, “Johnny’s Property”.

On day 10, he ordered her over again, where he tied her to the foot of his bed and shoved his dick down her throat. He came in her mouth, left her for a little while, and came back a little while later. They repeated this throughout the day, until he untied her and sent her home at night.

On day 11, Alice didn’t hear from him, so she made another series of videos declaring herself to be his slut, dancing, and blowing her dildos for the camera.

On day 12, Troy called again. He fucked her dirty and hard, but she didn’t cum.

Alice found that the longer she went without cumming, her mind was beginning to empty. She thought less about anything but sex. She took orders, especially from men, and performed vigorously, but her capacity for actual thought was slowly ebbing away.

On day 13, Alice attended one of Johnny’s harem sessions, where he brought in eight or nine of his bitches, had them all play with each other, and then he wandered around the room sticking it in any hole he wanted. As Alice ate out one of Johnny’s properties—a redhead with perky tits—she found that this property was just as wet as Alice was. At the end, Johnny gave permission to cum to all girls except Alice. Alice listened to their moans of pleasure as she whimpered in the middle. Just to drive the humiliation home, Johnny ordered each girl to spit on Alice as they left. Johnny explained that it was part of Alice’s punishment.

On day 14, Alice didn’t hear anything again. She made more porn, this time emailing each of Johnny’s friends who accessed her previous one to let them know there was more.

On day 15, Alice spent the whole day with her vibrator stuck up her pussy, moaning at the ceiling.

On day 16, Alice was one of the entertainment girls for Johnny’s poker night. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and made her way around the room, blowing and fucking however Johnny’s friends wanted. She found that the blonde from the football night was there too. The guys determined that the night would end by having them make out on the floor as each man jerked off onto them. Their saliva mixed with the men’s cum as they kissed. Alice remembered that the blonde originally didn’t like other girls, but performed admirably. At the end, she was gifted an orgasm by Johnny. Alice wasn’t.

On day 17, Alice made more porn.

On day 18, she made even more porn. She found that her lingerie expenses had caught up with her, so she began to look for ways to sell the porn online to buy more. She signed up for a cam girl service and made a few dollars.

On day 19, Alice was called by Johnny for a blowjob. She sucked him off while he gamed, and then he sent her off.

On day 20, Troy called. Alice sucked him off. She didn’t even both having him stick her pussy, unless he wanted it. It would just agitate her more.

On day 21, three weeks after Alice had begun her punishment, Alice was just finishing a cam girl session when she had a sort of awakening. She realized that she hadn’t actually had a real thought for almost two weeks. She was just going through the motions. With this realization came the thought that she was so desperately in need of an orgasm that nothing else mattered. She let herself retreat into thoughtlessness again, almost as a survival act.

On day 22, Alice was one of eight entertainment girls for a pool party Johnny threw. Skimpy bikinis didn’t last long. She counted eighteen blowjobs, five pussy-fucks, and two anal sessions. All other seven girls were gifted orgasms at the end of the night. Alice’s mind was too empty to register her jealousy.

On day 23, Alice realized she needed some more money for sexy things for her porn sessions. She Facebook messaged a few guys from her classes, offering “whatever they wanted for an hour” for a hundred bucks. She spent the day making rounds and ended up with $725 at the end. The extra $25 came from a tip one of the men had given her.

On day 24, Johnny had Alice come over. He fucked her ass three times—he was in a mood—and then sent her home.

On day 25, Johnny told Alice that his buddy Kevin was having a bad day. She was to go over to him and cheer him up. Kevin had a thing for superheros, so Alice dressed as one of his favorites and spent the day with his dick her mouth and pussy. One point, he played “Supervillain”, tied her up, and then made her choke on his dick. When Alice left, Kevin was in a better mood.

On day 26, Alice did another round of whoring herself out. She made $800 and bought something frilly for Johnny. She took a series of pictures and sent them to Johnny and his friends.

On day 27, Alice was told that Johnny’s friends liked the pictures she sent yesterday, so she made rounds to three of them so they could fuck her in it.

Day 28 was a quiet day, so Alice spent it on the cam girl site making money and resting her fuckholes.

On day 29, Alice knew that she had one day left. She also knew that Johnny would have something planned for her punishment finale. She rested, her mind blank and staring at the walls. She wanted to be ready to do whatever Johnny wanted the next day, so she didn’t strain herself much. At night, Johnny sent her instructions.

She woke up, did her makeup, and left the house completely naked—as per his instructions. She went to the very same house where she had betrayed Johnny and got out of the car. He was there.

“Have you learned your lesson, little slut?” Johnny asked, almost compassionately.

“Yes, Master,” Alice nodded timidly.

“And will you ever disobey me again?”

“Never,” Alice shook her head.

“What are you?” Johnny’s eyes narrowed.

The words poured of her mouth quickly: “I’m your fucktoy. Your slut. Your whore. Your bitch. I’m… I’m whatever you want me to be.”

“Ok, ok. Don’t hurt yourself.” Johnny patted her arm comfortingly. Alice wondered if he was hard and if he would like a blowjob.

“Come on inside,” Johnny said.

There were about a dozen guys in the room, many of whom had fucked her in the last week. She saw Kevin in the corner, eyeing her bare tits hungrily.

“So here’s what’s going to happen,” Johnny said. “These are the same guys that you disappointed that night when you disobeyed. So you’re going to make it up to them however they want it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Alice nodded. She stepped forward to the closest man, prepared to ask him where he would like to stick it. Johnny stopped her and added, “Also, we’re going to record you. You’re okay with that, right?”

“Whatever you want,” Alice nodded. “Whatever I can do to please.”

“Good girl,” Johnny said. Several of the guys around the room pulled out their phones.

Alice started by giving one man a blowjob. It was pretty straightforward. He came on her tits and then she licked herself clean, using her finger to retrieve the cum where her tongue couldn’t reach.

The next man pulled her hair and fucked her ass. As he was giving it to her, another man stepped forward and shoved his dick in her mouth. She let them pump her full of cum from both ends.

The next man tied her to the kitchen table and fucked her pussy. That was a bit of a rest for Alice, because she could just rest and let him fuck her.

The next man covered his dick in whipped cream. She licked him clean, blew him, and then licked him clean again.

She kept going. Most of it was supposed to be degrading, but Alice wasn’t thinking anymore. She hadn’t been thinking for weeks. She had become a whore in the recent weeks, so this was just another day for her.

One man choked her and she actually blacked out. When she came too, she found that he had finished inside her, but wanted licked clean. She went back to work, begging for apologies for her time spent without pleasing them.

As she went, other men showed up. She serviced them too. One guy said that he wanted to fuck her while kissing another girl, so Johnny called another girl. She was there in fifteen minutes. While she playfully kissed him and invited him to feel her tits, the man was fucking Alice’s ass.

Some of the guys wanted the new girl, but Johnny reminded them that they were there to punish Alice. One guy insisted and Johnny had him take the new girl away. Alice didn’t see either of them again for the rest of the day.

Alice lost count. She was sore and tired, but every new order that was given to her was like gospel. She acted vigorously.

Finally, after she finished licking a man clean, she turned around and there was no new man in front of her. She looked around the room. Most men had left after they got off, but a few had stuck around to finish filming her. The only ones left were ones that she had already serviced.

Johnny stepped forward. “You did good girl,” he smiled. “But we’re not done here.” He gestured to his friends and they began to meander away, apparently satisfied that their work was done.

Johnny set her on the kitchen table and looked down at her. Her makeup was smeared, her hair was tangled, and dried cum decorated her body. He smiled.

“What are you thinking right now?” Johnny asked.

“I… I want to get fucked,” Alice said dumbly. “That’s the only thing I can think of. I… fuck, it doesn’t even matter what hole. Fuck my pussy, my throat, my ass, by tits, my hands, and anything else you want. Please! Just… just fuck me.”

“You’re a slobbering, needy, little whore right now,” Johnny advised her. “Would you agree?”

“Yes, oh god yes,” Alice nodded.

“It wasn’t long ago that you broke up with me for being too sexual,” Johnny said.

“I did? Oh god, I’m so sorry,” Alice said. “Do you want to fuck me? I can apologize with my tongue. Or whatever you want me to use.”

“I’m going to get you off in a minute here, but I want you to remember that this is what it’s like when I withhold my permission,” Johnny said. “You have no defense. You will become a babbling whore who can’t think of anything else but being abused by men. Convince me you understand that and I’ll get you off.”

“Oh Johnny, I understand,” Alice said rapidly. The words “get you off” bounced around her brain. She had to earn this. There was no more dignity to push through. There was just the whore, begging for a proper fucking. “I understand so well. You’re the boss. You control me. You control my slutty little pussy and every one of the glorious orgasms. You say the word and I’ll dance. You say the word and I’ll suck. Tell me who, when, where, how, and wearing what. I’ll be the obedient little bitch, I promise you. Oh Johnny, please pound my dripping little pussy and make me your fucktoy. I… I need it so fucking bad.”

Alice hadn’t even seen when he had pulled down his pants, but she gasped when he entered her. There was that glorious dick again.

“Master, I am your fuckdoll,” she said in her breathy, broken voice. She locked eyes with him. “I will do anything you want me to do to anyone you want me to do it to. I am nothing. I am worthless. Fuck me like a worthless whore, please. I beg you. There is nothing else but your dick and your satisfaction.”

He picked up a rhythm and smiled that smile that she loved. He reached out with one strong hand and wrapped it around her throat.

“I am your property,” Alice said through tightened windpipes. “Fuck me. Whore me out. Abuse me. Oh god, abuse me.”

“Do you like this?”

“I love it. I love it so much.”

“Whore.”

“Yes. Yes I am your whore.”

“Slut.”

“Your slut, sir.”

“Bitch.”

“You have broken me like a good little bitch.”

“Cum for me, slut. You have my permission.”

Her pussy exploded in pleasure. His dick pumped into her and drove her to ecstasy. She cried out, partially in pain and partially in pleasure. His grip tightened on her throat. It was the closest to heaven she had ever felt. It didn’t stop, but kept riding waves and waves of pleasure through her mind.

Johnny began grunting and she felt him buckle inside her as she came.

When it finally ended, he was pulling his pants back on. Alice found that thoughts were suddenly coming easier to mind. She knew what she had just done. She felt sticky, defiled, and pained. But that was who she was now.

“Have you learned your lesson?” Johnny asked, looking down at her on the kitchen table.

“I believe so,” Alice said, but glanced down at his belt. “But if you’d like to teach me again I’m sure I can retain more.” She opened her mouth in invitation. Johnny smiled.

“That’s that dirty little mouth again,” he said. Alice smiled. She wanted to go home, of course, but if Johnny wanted more she would give him anything.

He left her naked in the stranger’s house, covered in cum. She drove home, appreciating her recently cleared mind and the nice afternoon.

It was two weeks later. Alice was working on homework when a text came in. It was from Johnny. She was entertainment at a party that night. She smiled. It had been a few days since her last orgasm. She was glad to have an opportunity to earn one.

“I’ll be there, sir,” Alice replied. She added, “Are you sure I can’t suck you off a little early? ;)”

It was good to tease him. He was the holder of her orgasms, of course. And she knew that in order to keep functioning, she needed to keep him happy and horny. She needed to earn it.