The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes: This is a sequel to The Grand Experiment. I would recommend reading it first before reading this if you haven’t already as there are several per-established characters. I wrote this because I was receiving requests for a sequel. Proof that sometimes authors do listen to requests.

Enjoy.

Taking Over

I was sitting in the dining room of my new mansion. I could see out the back door where Jessica had her mom on a leash and collar walking her like a dog. She took to her programming well and enjoyed completely humiliating her mom. Sometimes a little too well, I had to stop her from uploading pictures to the internet a few times. Beside me was Catherine, the former maid to Samantha, standing completely naked ready to serve me. I had used the drug on her and made her move in with us. I was now looking over documents from Samantha’s company. Usually these documents weren’t available to the public, but since I owned Samantha I had access.

I held up my coffee cup and let Catherine pour me some more coffee. I had stumbled across an interesting document. It was a list of the board of directors at Samantha’s company. Since Samantha owned the company privately she was allowed to pick who was on the board of directors. She had been rather choosy about who she allowed to manage. All of the directors were women. Most of them were middle aged and all were hot looking. The thing that sealed the deal was all of them were single or divorced with no kids. I knew I had the money and space to take care of a much larger harem. Plus I was going to take the company at some point anyways.

I looked at the bottle with the drug inside of it. There was plenty to take care of the board and then a few more women. I would have to find a way to get them all to take it at once though. Finally an idea passed through my head. I could have them sample a product that I wanted them to advertise. I could get them all at once easily that way. I just needed to setup a meeting.

“Jessica, let your mom come in for a bit!” I yelled.

Jessica pouted a little, but followed my order and let her mom off the leash. Samantha stood up and came to me. I pushed the folder holding the list of her executives in front of her and let her look at it for a small bit.

“I want you to set up a meeting and make sure all these women are there. The purpose of the meeting is to see if your company wants to represent a new company that is getting ready to market a new drink. I will be drugging your entire board of directors and making them my slaves. Now go make the necessary calls to setup the meeting for tomorrow morning,” I told her.

Samantha nodded and headed into the living room. I stood up and walked to the fridge to create my product for the board to test out. Inside I found several of my favorite sports drinks. I figured that since I was merely drugging them and not actually advertising a product I could just use those. I took a nearly empty bottle of soda and emptied it. I then peeled the label off and poured the drink in. I tossed the filled soda bottle back in the fridge happy with the job I had done. I considered making a label to make it look a tad more professional, but decided I didn’t really need to put that much effort into it.

“Suck my dick,” I ordered Catherine as I sat back down.

Catherine got on her knees and pulled my hard cock out from my pants. As she took it into her mouth I imagined each of the board members doing the same thing. Powerful women each coming under my control and being forced to do whatever I said. I would have their fortunes and shares in the company. It was my own version of a hostile takeover. Samantha returned to me after she had made her phone call and I let her return to the games with her daughter. I smiled in anticipation of what the next day would bring.

The next morning me and Samantha headed to the office early. I realized that Samantha had a secretary at the office. I simply had her “Test” my product and brought her under my control as well. This also would make sure that I wasn’t disturbed during my very important meeting. Heading inside the meeting room I began setting up. I poured the drink into six different cups and added three drops of the drug to each cup. Then I sat down and waited. It didn’t take long for the board members to start arriving.

First came Tia. She was twenty seven years old, had extremely long dark brown hair, and green eyes. She was extremely tall and had fairly normal sized breasts. I read from her profile she was assaulted as a teen and never married.

Next there was Ashlee. Bright orange hair that seemed almost like it was a dye job. Her profile never did say if it was or not. She had light green eyes and a fairly normal frame except her breasts which were well above average size. Ashlee had an ex which despite making loads of money she was still getting money from in spousal support.

Dollie came in next. She was by far the youngest of the bunch at only age twenty four. She had light blond hair and deep brown eyes. She was very tiny and only had apples for breasts. Despite all that she was still cute in her own way.

The next to enter was Roxie. Age thirty four, Dark brown hair, and very blue eyes. She had a frame nearly identical to Dollie’s, but with extremely large breasts. Samantha had casually wrote DD’s on her picture in the profile. I had wondered why until then.

Next came Hillary. She was thirty years old, had short red hair, and was built like an amazon. From her photo I couldn’t tell that she was muscular. I guess I should have asked Samantha, but then again it wouldn’t have made any difference. I was still going to take her.

Finally Allyson entered. She was twenty nine and had curly chestnut hair. Apart from her hair you could describe the women as average. Her height, her weight, even her breasts. If you were to take all the women in the city and create averages for the physical description Allyson would fit the bill.

“Thank you all for coming,” Samantha began, “This is Gregg, he is starting up a company selling a new sports drink. In front of you is a sample. Before we begin I want you to completely drink your sample and keep in mind if you want to actually advertise the product during this meeting.”

Each of the women cautiously looked at their drinks. Finally they all just decided to go for it and drank the drink. The difficult part was finally over. Now I just had to wait for the drug to take effect. This probably meant taking a few questions, but I figured I could fake it for a few minutes as we waited.

“This taste’s like extreme sports drink. Are you using the same recipe?” Roxie asked.

“Even though they taste similar, I can assure you the formula is different,” I responded, “Our recipe helps hydrate the drinker much better than their product. I would like that to be the focus of the advertisements we do.”

“I would like to see the test results that allow you to make those claims,” Hillary spoke up, “I’m not going to falsely advertise any product.”

“Okay, I can have my assistant fax that over as soon as this meeting is over.” Suddenly some of the women got a strange look on their face.

“You didn’t bring over your test results?” Tia asked.

“Are you sure you know how to run a business. It seems like you came awfully unprepared for this meeting. I notice that you have no folders with any sort of documents we might want to see.” Dollie spoke up from the back.

I could feel the meeting fall apart. I could have thrown a folder together with a few fake documents in it, but I only needed to keep them occupied for a little while so I didn’t bother. Besides, my product was fake so it wasn’t necessary.

“Sorry this is my first business. I’m mostly just funding it’s start up. I volunteered to do this meeting, I guess I should have studied what to bring,” I tried recovering to keep them occupied.

“Just what kind of......” Roxie fell under the effects of the drug.

“Roxie are you......” Hillary fell next.

One by one the girls quickly came under the effects of the drug. Before they could even realize what was going on, all of them were under. I smiled as I saw each girl staring blankly into space. I now had all six under my control.

“Okay, listen up. I am now in control and you all are my slaves. I’m going to allow you all to continue to run this company since I lack the skills necessary to do so myself. What you will do is sell every possession you have at home including the house and give me access to all your bank accounts. You will then move in with me and Samantha here and live out your days patiently following whatever order I give you,” I explained.

I looked over each of my new slaves faces wondering what kind of commands to give them. They all looked so pretty with their blank expressions. I felt myself getting hard. I took a look at Dollie in the back and decided she would be first.

“Dollie, crawl on your hands and knees and come suck my dick,” I ordered.

Dollie got off her chair and followed her command. Slowly she crawled towards me like the slave she was. When she finally reached me she unzipped my pants and took my cock into her mouth. I looked at Hillary and decided on something fun to do with her.

“Hillary, I bet you are so proud of those muscles of yours. Well now they are useless. You will find you need help lifting even some of the lightest things. You are physically weak and can’t do much anymore. Now take everyone’s chair and move them out of the way. Only your master is allowed to sit in a chair. Each of you get out of your chairs so she can move them.”

Hillary got up as did the rest of the girls. She slowly tried moving each chair out of the way. It really looked like she was physically struggling to move each chair. By the time she got her chair against the wall and out of the way she was sweating and panting as if she had run a marathon.

“Hillary you look hot. Strip out of your clothes to cool down. In fact everyone strip. You are not allowed to be clothed until this meeting is over and once it is, you are allowed to put everything back on but your underwear. From now on underwear is forbidden,” I ordered.

All the girls immediately complied. I watched as each of them peeled away their clothing. When they were finished I had Hillary and Dollie get back to their tasks and had the rest sit on the floor to await my next command.

“Tia, Ashlee, you two are now bisexual and very attracted to each other. Start having sex right now, if someone’s phone has video recording they are to record the whole thing,” I commanded.

Tia and Ashlee immediately went at it. They got into a sixty nine position and began eating each others pussy out. Roxie got her phone from her purse and began recording the scene. I looked at Allyson and Samantha the only two girls who were left with no task.

“Samantha come here so I can play with your tits. Allyson, Dollie looks like she isn’t receiving much pleasure from this. Make her feel good by eating out her pussy.”

Samantha stood up and came right next beside me. I took my hands and began rubbing her tits aggressively. Allyson got underneath Dollie and began licking at her pussy. I was in pure heaven. I had ten girls total now completely under my control. I had the means and the mansion to support them all so I never would have to work a day in my life. I dug my special drug out and looked at it. It was almost empty, but there was enough for three or four more girls. I wondered who else I could ensnare into my harem.