The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Mark

DISCLAIMER: If you are under 18, not a fan of erotic hypnosis or femdom, or have trouble recognizing the difference between fantasy and reality you should leave this story alone.

Author’s note: My name is Alyce M. Pelled. I write erotic fiction with a focus on hypnosis, BDSM, and other kink. This story is a prequel of sorts for a larger work. In addition to any stories I post here you can find my longer form stories available for Kindle. You can also follow me on Twitter @alyceimpelled

Vanessa sat in the top of the stands waiting for the swim meet to start and thinking about the boy who had been distracting her so much in class. Her whole reason for attending a sporting event. At least they have such nice lithe bodies, she thought to herself as she watched the swimmers stretch and prepare for their races. Vanessa found herself stretching in her seat and engaging in some catlike preening as she saw the boy who had been the object of her attention.

Tall and skinny with beautiful washboard abs and powerful legs. His face was soft and shy and he had a mop of brown curly hair on is head. He looked like an adorable puppy as much as an Olympic level swimmer but what she noticed most was the sadness in his eyes. Every since she was a child she was drawn to sadness in people, and longed for the power to replace that sadness with happiness. As she grew up she realized she wanted something else to come with that happiness, endless adoration and helpless obedience.

Mark Winters was the son of an investment banker and had been a star student and athlete for his whole life. Vanessa wondered how many people noticed that the smile plastered across his face was both completely fake and bordering on a grimace or that his eyes held an intense sadness and a depth of thought that she had assumed most athletes avoided or were incapable of. She had noticed him in a psychology class reading much further into the book than the class was learning and wondered if he shared her interest in the human mind, and if so, what drove that interest.

Finally the races were to start in earnest. She kept her eyes on Mark the whole time. He sat away from the rest of the team and seemed intently focused. She smiled to herself as she both admired that ability to focus and knew that it would suit her purposes for him well. She had had two short conversations with him over the week and in each she came away impressed with his demeanor and somewhat frustrated by how reserved he was. Still, she did her best to plant ideas in his head that there would be future interactions between them.

Just the day before she had bumped into him outside the cafeteria in what looked like coincidence but was really a carefully planned, on her part, interaction. They exchanged brief small talk about their shared class before she said “You have a lot on your mind I think so I’ll let you go for now. See you at the swim meet tomorrow!”

Every part of the sentence was carefully planned to impact him and she was looking forward to finding out if it had worked, she suspected it had.

Three races in she watched as he lined up on the blocks for the first time. It was a 100m race that was over before it began. He took off at the sound of the gun and was turning around to finish the race almost twice as fast as anybody else. He finished the race and then watched impassively as the other contestants came in behind him. He looked intently at the scoreboard that flashed his time, nodded slightly and then hopped out of the pool. He received a couple of claps on the back and high fives from his teammates and went back to the end of the bench.

Over the course of the meet he won two more races both by wide margins. At the end of the meet his team was jumping up and down in excitement but he stood apart from them watching the celebration with the same fake smile she had seen him wear around campus for weeks. Smiling to herself Vanessa grabbed her bag and exited ahead of the rest of the crowd. She headed for her cute red convertible and got out ahead of the crowd.

Pumping Lana Del Rey through her stereo she thought through the rest of her plan. She knew where the swim team was partying tonight and was hoping that he would show up. She suspected he carried such a sense of obligation with him that he would be there. She had seen all she needed to at the swim meet and decided to spring her trap. She was sure that he was as vulnerable as he looked and would be only too happy to have someone in his life he could confide in. The rest would be easy.

A couple of hours later Vanessa found herself sitting on a couch in a frat house nursing a craft brewed IPA and waiting for Mark. Finally she heard a cheer erupt from the kitchen and saw the swim team start walking through receiving applause and being handed drinks. Vanessa casually looked over and saw Mark in the middle of the pack, he took a beer that was offered to him and began sipping on it. A conversation started and he nodded along with it but she could tell he wasn’t really paying attention.

He kept looking around the room and she could see that he was looking for an escape. Eventually she caught his eye and she smiled at him. She had to suppress a laugh when he subtly gulped before looking away and then looking back at her. She smiled again and lightly tapped the seat next to her with her fingers and tilted her head. He stopped for a moment and then nodded and let his shoulders relax before wiggling through the group that had surrounded him and walking over. He sat down next to her but as far far away as possible. His arms crossed and his entire posture guarded.

She placed a hand on his knee. “You doing okay?”

He nodded but she could feel how tight every muscle was, like he was poised to escape at any moment.

“You swam well today.” She softened her voice and left her hand on his knee, hoping to feel him relax. Instead he tightened and looked down a little bit.

“Thank you,” he replied stiffly but didn’t look up.

“You don’t like talking about swimming do you?” She asked him softly and grasped his knee lightly.

At that he looked up at her and his eyes were wet. “Not really.”

He looked so tender and she realized there was a depth of pain behind the sadness she had seen in him.

She turned to face him directly and looked squarely in his eyes. “We never have to talk about swimming again if you don’t want to Mark. But I very much would like to keep talking to you.”

She knew that her tone was slightly stern but she hoped that the softness of her hand on his leg would soften it and that he would listen. She suspected it would.

He looked down again and his own tone softened significantly. “I would like that very much.” He paused, “but why do you want to talk to me?”

She weighed her choice carefully at this point but decided to press forward. She reached for his chin and gently pressed his head upward so he was looking at her. “Because I like you silly, and I think you would like to have someone you can spend time with who doesn’t care about those things.”

His eyes were still wet, as though he were holding back tears. “That…” He slumped into the seat relaxing for the first time in all the time they had been sitting together, perhaps for the first time at all, “that would be very nice.”

She released his head and moved closer to him. She leaned in so she could whisper in his year. “I think you like me too, don’t you?”

She made sure to breathe into his year as she said it and she could feel him shudder just before he nodded. She moved her hand up his leg and rested it in the middle of his thigh, grasping him lightly. She could feel him twitch under her grasp and watched as his dilated ever so slightly.

His breath was becoming increasingly ragged and she was sure his heart was pumping blood about as fast as it ever had outside of a race. She calculated that all of her assumptions about him were correct; he was a virgin, and he was very easy to pacify. Whether it was an innate desire or learned behavior he needed somebody who would be aggressive and controlling. She licked her lips as she leaned into him again, enjoying feeling every bit the predator.

“You’re a virgin aren’t you boy.” She dropped her voice to a whisper as she said the word ‘boy,’ and was pleased to feel him tense and gasp. He whimpered lightly as he nodded. “How about we go somewhere more private then?”

She hoped she wasn’t moving too fast but suspected that as long as she didn’t push him too far he was putty in her hands. He looked over at her with glazed eyes and she knew he would not be hard to entrance once she had him in private.

“There are room upstairs,” he said quietly, his voice almost breaking. “Guys use them for...things, sometimes.”

She nodded at him and took his hand, pulling lightly to get him off the couch. A few minutes later they were in an unused bedroom. She closed and locked the door before turning to see him sitting stiffly on the bed, clearly unsure of what he was supposed to do.

“It’s okay boy.” She smiled at him. “I just wanted us to be somewhere comfortable to talk.” She moved behind him and started massaging his shoulders and neck. “You don’t need to be so tense.”

“Why do you keep calling me boy?” He tried to turn to look at her as he asked the question but she pressed hard on one shoulder to turn him back around.

Instead of answering his question she asked one of her own. “Do you like me calling you boy?”

He was silent for awhile and she continued to massage him. Eventually she felt him relaxing more and she moved him gently so he was laying on his stomach on the bed. She continued to rub his shoulders and back coaxing him into a state of heavy relaxation. Finally she leaned down and whispered in his ear again. “You do like it don’t you?”

He pushed his face deeper into the pillow and sighed as he nodded. She chuckled lightly. “I thought so boy. She moved her hands back to his neck, holding it firmly with one hand while pressing three fingers from the other into the spot where the neck and the skull meet. She knew it would be both pleasurable and relaxing for him. He released his muscles and relaxed further into the bed and she started talking again.

“Take a deep breath for me boy.” She pressed harder. “Hold it for a moment and then release and relax for me.”

He did as she told him and she felt every part of him relax further. “Just let every muscle relax. Let every thought go.”

He mumbled something into the pillow that sounded suspiciously like “yes Ma’am,” and Vanessa smiled to herself as she continued.

“I want you to see a stairway in your mind, spiraling down and down. Imagine that stairway and imagine approaching it. I am going to count and as I count you are going to descend the stairway and it is going to feel so good.”

It was unmistakable this time when he said in a relaxed voice, “yes Ma’am.”

Vanessa felt herself flushing as she continued to hypnotize the sweet boy lying in front of her. She loved seeing him surrender almost as much as she loved seeing him feel peaceful.

20. Feel so good for me sweet boy.

19. Down another step. Feeling twice as relaxed.

18.

17.

16. Feel so peaceful and so relaxed.

15.

14. Spiraling down and down. Deeper and deeper.

13. You are entering a deep and beautiful trance now.

She smiled to herself as his breathing got deeper and steadier. She knew she had him and stopped for a moment to savor her victory. She had imagined having this boy at her feet for weeks and knew that she would have him there now.

12. So good. So peaceful.

11. Twice as deep with every step downward.

10. Twice again as deep now boy.

9. Nothing to worry about. Just let all your thoughts go.

8.

7.

6. It feels so good to let go and stop thinking.

5. Just listen to my words and let them be your thoughts.

4. You love listening to my words.

3. You are so deep now.

2. You want to listen and obey my words.

1. Completely hypnotized now.

She brushed her hair away from her eyes and looked down at the boy. She pressed a hand lightly into his back and she could tell that he was so deep.

“Boy, I want you to answer my questions. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

She smiled. “Do you like calling me Ma’am?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Good boy.” She reached between her legs and felt that she was sopping wet. “And you like me calling you boy?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Why do you like that Mark?”

She felt him tremble beneath her hand and knew he was turned on. “You are so strong Ma’am and you make me feel so safe.”

Hearing that made her tremble too, “you are always safe with me boy. Do you know what being submissive is?”

His voice sounded worried this time as he said “Yes Ma’am. It means being whipped and chained and spanked.”

She suppressed a slight laugh at this. “It can mean all of those things boy. Do you like those things?”

“I don’t know Ma’am.” His voice was becoming increasingly agitated but she was ready.

“Go so deep for me boy. You are safe. Just let all your worries go.” She breathed all of this into his ear and she felt him relax. “Good boy. We can talk about those things later. Do you like doing what I tell you?”

“Yes Ma’am.” He relaxed even more as he said and she knew she had him.

“Good. That is being submissive too boy and I like that very much.” She rubbed his back lightly. “Would you like to be submissive for me?”

She could hear him smile as he moaned and said “Yes Ma’am”

“Good boy.” She laid down next to him and wrapped her arms around him pulling him near her. “Now tell me this. Do you like swimming?”

He was silent for a second but did not seem agitated. “No Ma’am.”

“Then why do you swim?”

He turned his head to face her and his eyes were both glazed and wet with tears and everything came out of him in a torrent.

She listened as he told her of being forced to swim as a child and being berated by his father whenever he didn’t win races. He told her how he never had friends or free time and spent every free moment in the pool. He told her how he had to eat a special diet and how his father constantly threatened his inheritance if he didn’t do well enough. By the end of the story there were tears quietly streaming down his face.

She held his head and quietly kissed his tears away. “Sweet boy. Nobody is ever going to hurt you again. I won’t let them.”

“You can stop them?” He was still in trance but she could tell that it was lighter than it was before.

“I can and I will.” She kissed his cheek tenderly. “But first I need you to relax and go so deep for me.”

His breathing became deeper and steadier again and his eyes dilated even more. “That’s right boy. Deeper and deeper.”

She continued to take him deeper into trance until she was satisfied that she was speaking to his very core. “Now, here is what I want you to do…”

She laid next to him and whispered into his ears for a long time before leaving him there to sleep.

* * *

The next day Mark Winters packed a bag of clothes from his dorm before pouring a glass of water. He took a deep gulp of it leaving it two thirds full. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and sent two texts, the first to his coach and the second to his father.

Coach: I just wanted to let you know I wouldn’t be at practice today. In fact, I won’t be at practice at all anymore. Tell the guys I am proud of them and that I wish them luck.

Dad: Bye, Dad.

After he sent the two texts he looked at the phone for a moment and felt a wave of relief wash over him. Then he dropped the cell phone in the glass of water and walked out the door. He didn’t know exactly where he was going but his legs seemed to know the way and soon he was knocking on the door of a small but nice house half a mile off campus.

He was surprised when Vanessa opened the door with a big smile. “Hello boy. Get in here.”

He walked into the house and as he did started to remember some things from the night before. “Oh my god. What did you do to me? My life is ruined.”

She grabbed him into a hug from behind and pressed herself into him. “Your old life may be ruined. But I promise this one is better.”

He turned around and stepped back from her. “But, my inheritance. My future.”

She smiled at him. “You don’t need those things. Your future is with me and I have plenty of money for both of us.”

He relaxed a little bit remembering the night before and how kind she was to him. “What do you mean?”

“I own this house and I have plenty of money in the bank. That is all you need to know for now.”

“So what is going to happen to me?” He watched as she walked over to him and put a hand on each of his shoulders. She pressed down gently and he knew instinctively to kneel. “What..”

“Just sleep for me boy. Sink so deep.” As the words came out of her mouth she watched his eyes dilate and roll back in his head. She helped him gently to the floor and then undressed him.

She was so pleased to find him shaved completely smooth and with a rock hard cock despite his fear and all the trauma he had been through.

She began to stroke him lightly as she spoke to him. “Just take all your worries and all your stress and all your concern boy and ball them up. You are letting them go for me.”

She continued to stroke him and could feel all of the pent up energy. She wondered how often he masturbated. “Take all of that worry and all of that concern and all of that fear and let it travel down through your body.”

She started stroking him faster and faster and he started bucking against her. “You are going to let all of those negative things travel down through your body and when you cum they are going to spurt out of you and you are never going to think about them again boy.”

She squeezed hard and stroked him harder and faster. “5, Letting all of the bad things go. 4, balling up all that stress and all that worry. 3, getting closer and closer. 2, you will never feel those bad things again. 1, cum for me boy!”

He exploded and cum spurted everywhere. It landed on his chest and his face and splattered her as well. She laughed lightly as she scooped a bit of cum off her chin and tasted it. She could tell that he kept a very healthy diet from how it tasted.

Then she scooped some cum off his chest with two fingers and plunged the fingers into her mouth.

“This is what you are now. You are my happy and carefree boy. You don’t have to worry about anything but making me happy and being my spoiled and cherished pet.” He sucked on the fingers as she spoke and she could tell he was content.

She left him lying there while she got a warm rag to clean him up. Once she had cleaned him up she slowly brought him out of the trance. He laid there looking up at her with childish wonder written all over his face.

“You look happy boy.” She looked down at him with a warm smile.

“I am Ma’am.” He twisted himself around so he could lay his head on her lap.

“Have you ever felt that before?” She looked down at him and played with the mop of curly brown hair on his head.

“No Ma’am.” He sighed but smiled. “I thought I had been happy before but now I know what it feels like and realize I wasn’t.”

She bent down and kissed him on the forehead, and then on the lips. She could taste the cum on him and loved it. “That is okay boy. You will feel this way forever now. You are mine.”

He looked up at her with big eyes and a smile. “Yours,” he said.