The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Laura: A gothic mind control erotica

* * *
ds in mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Laura visits Mere House with her fiancé Richard, she doesn’t realise the sexual depravity that awaits her within. Will she leave Mere House again or will she be trapped here forever, a sexual toy for Richard’s father and brother, a broodmare for the dark beast that lives within the walls of Mere House?

TAKING LAURA: A GOTHIC MIND CONTROL EROTICA

Laura’s fiancé Richard beckoned her into the sitting room of Mere House, the home of his father James and his older brother Stephen. She entered the room with misgiving. Every sense yelled at her to run now while she still could.

She had just been about to walk out the front door. She was still going to walk out the door and leave Mere House for good. But Richard needed to come with her, dammit, and stubborn bastard that he was, he wouldn’t.

‘You don’t understand,’ he kept saying. ‘My family will accept you eventually. And you’ll learn to love it here. I know you will.’

Laura had been at Richard’s family home, Mere House, deep in the country for over a week now, and she did not think she would learn to love it here. His older brother Stephen was arrogant, superior and sneering. He never lost an opportunity to put Laura down. Richard’s father James was equally arrogant, a man who put the family name and honour before everything else.

Both James and Stephen towered over Laura physically. She felt as though they had been watching her constantly, criticizing her frequently. Richard’s aunt, the only other woman in the house, seemed faded and wan, silent and hardly even present.

Laura had sworn yesterday that she was leaving, and had awoken this morning, packed her suitcase and marched towards the front door, determined that Richard would drive her to catch the mid-morning train back to the city.

But now, Richard beckoned her into the sitting room, and she entered, even though she had resolved to walk straight out the door. Her suitcase sat beside the front door, her overcoat rested over her arm.

One last cup of tea with the family wouldn’t hurt, and maybe, with luck, it wouldn’t be her leaving alone, sad and lost, alone again. Maybe Richard would think better of his insistence that they stay, together. Maybe, just maybe, he would leave with her, and everything would be lovely again.

Laura regretted the decision the instant she sat down on the lounge.

The thick cloying air of the house seemed to press around her even more firmly, its strong scent rolling around her in waves. Richard’s father James was seated across from her, his legs stretched negligently forward. Stephen was at the sideboard, pouring drinks for the group from an antique decanter. Richard hovered anxiously near her. His aunt was nowhere to be seen.

‘Put your coat aside, missy,’ said James sharply and Laura jumped. He laughed, the sound odd in the usually somber air of the house, and she realized he was happy, even joyous, far more relaxed than she had ever seen him.

Laura draped her coat over the arm of the lounge, trying to relax. She smiled nervously at Richard, perched on the arm of a nearby chair.

Stephen put the drinks in front of the group, and Laura flinched as a strange, acrid smell drifted past her. It was a bitter scent, something not-quite-right, almost bitter, like the cold iron smell of railway tracks or the bitter scent of medicine.

She had smelled that smell several times over the last week and she didn’t like it. On the nights after she smelled it most strongly, she had also awakened with strange dreams, weirdly erotic dreams. She dreamed that a faceless beast came out of the fading wallpaper and had its way with her, penetrating her roughly, bestially, its penile shaft horrifically barbed and dripping with semen, its teeth biting viciously into her upper body, before it ripped her in half, even as its groin continued to pump away inside her helpless body.

She hadn’t told any of them, not even Richard or his aunt, about the dreams. She couldn’t.

James took a sip of his drink and then looked across at Richard, perched on the edge of his chair.

‘Is the girl pregnant yet?’ the older man asked sharply, the words shocking Laura and making her blush hotly. Richard had wanted to have intercourse with her for the whole trip. He had been so continually horny—which was frankly unlike him—but she had kept refusing him. The smell in the house and the weird dreams had left her feeling unsexy, even while she was continually turned on by the strange dreams.

Before Laura could speak, James was talking again.

‘No? You said you’d plant your seed—our seed—inside her, but you can’t do anything right, can you, you stupid whelp?’ His voice was sharp, snide, sneering.

Richard bit his fingernails compulsively and Laura grew angry as he didn’t say anything. James was wrong if he thought that Laura was any of his business, and she certainly wasn’t going to sit here listening to Richard’s father talk about her like this. She was not having a child for him, for this unfriendly family or its evil-smelling house.

‘I tried,’ Richard finally burst out, ‘I tried, but she said no.’

‘Useless!’ snapped the older man. He leered at her, his eyes running up and down her body, and Laura suddenly felt naked in her casual button-up shirt and pleated skirt. ‘Well, she’s fertile enough. Look at those hips and tits. Like a bloody cow!’ He laughed.

Stephen, Richard’s older brother, laughed as well from where he was standing over near the French windows. ‘It’s not the first time we’ve had to do Richard’s work for him, father,’ he said derisively, ‘and it probably won’t be the last.’

‘No!’ The words burst from Laura’s lips. ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m done here.’

Both men just laughed, James leaning back in his chair, and Stephen starting to walk across the room towards her. Laura saw with shock that James’ cock was erect inside his trousers. A wave of fear washed over her.

She leaned forward to stand up, but felt Stephen’s hand suddenly, firmly on her shoulder, pushing her back down into the soft lounge. She shrugged sharply away from him, only to feel his hand fasten onto the collar at the back of her neck.

‘Richard, stop them,’ she begged, looking across at him. He wouldn’t meet her eyes, his face fixed firmly on the floor, his posture slumped.

‘Richard!

He looked up, meeting her eyes, a shamefaced look on his face. ‘It’ll be better, this way, Laura, you’ll see. I wasn’t strong enough, I couldn’t make you see, but they will. And you’ll be happy here.’

‘The broodmare will certainly be happier once she’s learned her place,’ snarled his brother, pulling sharply backwards on Laura’s collar as she tried again to stand, she tried to break his grip. She only succeeded in losing her feet from underneath herself, and sprawled, awkwardly, unpleasantly reliant on Stephen’s iron grip on her keeping her upright.

She looked up at the large man, glaring, panting heavily, still unable to believe what was happening.

‘Get the girl’s jugs out, so we can have a look,’ ordered James, his eyes fixed on Laura’s breasts.

Laura sat transfixed as Stephen’s other hand moved down, grabbing hold of her shirt and pulling sharply, roughly. She half-screamed to hear the fabric rip, and felt the buttons give, then she was sprawling again, feeling half-paralysed as his strong, capable fingers pulled at her lacy bra, forcing her large breasts out into the air.

She caught Stephen’s eyes for an instant, and felt her breath stop at the wild hungry look in them. ‘I’ve been waiting to do that ever since you arrived here, you silly little bitch,’ he said, still gripping onto her loosened shirt firmly from behind. ‘Now sit up and show my father.’

He pulled her up to sit straight, his other hand pulled her head backwards by her hair, even as he made her sit up straight, propelling her breasts forward as her back arched.

‘So fertile,’ gloated James from across the room. Laura shuddered to hear his voice, knowing that she didn’t have the will to resist both of them, realizing that Richard wasn’t going to do anything to stop them. ‘Bring the broodmare over here, I’ll inseminate her first.’

‘No,’ Laura half-whispered, half-screamed as Stephen pulled her to her feet. Their words turned her on strangely, oddly, and she could feel herself growing wet and needy between her legs. She hated to think what was turning her on more, the men’s crude language or Stephen’s rough handling of her. Cool air drifted across her exposed breasts as they swung naked in the air, and the sensation sent shivers of electric anticipation into her groin.

‘You can’t stop this,’ Stephen murmured in her ear as he steered her across the room. ‘The beast is already inside you. I know you’ve been hearing him. Scenting him.’ He laughed, a high-pitched, almost manic laugh. ‘We need—he’s needed—to breed for a long time, but we’ve had to wait longer than was safe. You’ll thank us once it’s over, once he’s joined you, and you can feel his seed growing inside you.’

Laura made one last, panicked attempt to pull free from his iron grasp, flailing against him, only to trip and almost fall at his feet, while Stephen, still laughing, pulled her back up easily against him.

‘No,’ she moaned, as she glimpsed James’ large, naked, terrifyingly erect cock loosened from his trousers. She whimpered in fear at the sheer need on James’ face, as he looked at her eagerly, hungrily, a steady stream of precum pouring from his bare penis.

‘Give her to me,’ moaned James, his face contorted with need, his voice rough. ‘Give her to me, it’s been too long.’

The world seemed to slow to a snail’s pace, and Laura felt herself become paralysed as her legs, bare below the hem of the skirt, brushed against James’ legs. She shuddered instinctively.

She had never been this close to James before and she whimpered again in fear. Something about him made her shudder, sickened her, deep inside.

Laura’s heart was beating fast, and she felt hot, flushed. She flinched as she seemed to feel the beast’s rough pelt against the soft skin of her breasts, her bare shoulders. Suddenly its acrid stench poured over her, choking her, until she felt she couldn’t even breathe.

From far away, she knew her breasts looked ripe and eager for sex, full and rounded, the nipples hard and perky. The illusion of the beast’s fur against her had turned her on even more, and she felt burning hot and needy between her legs, even as she shied in horror away from the thought of James—Richard’s father, dammit—touching her, penetrating her, using her.

But it was no good. In horror, Laura felt James’ strong hands on her legs as Stephen lowered her down towards him. She flinched away from him, but the older man laughed a deep, excited guttural laugh and gripped tightly onto her legs just below her knees, pulling her down towards him.

‘I want the slut naked,’ commanded James, even as he pushed her legs apart so that her knees landed on the embroidered cushions on either side of his legs. She felt trapped, sprawling awkwardly on the couch, Stephen gripping her firmly from behind, James intimately beneath her.

The older man kept talking and Laura saw that he had gotten hold of himself, that the arrogant dismissive snarl was back in his voice. ‘You were going to be Richard’s broodmare, because he found you, he was the one to bring you here, but my stupid younger son can’t ever do anything right.’ He laughed, his hands reaching underneath her skirt. Laura tried to shy away again in horror at the feeling of his groping hands but she wasn’t strong enough. James laughed even harder to see her efforts.

Stephen was ripping her shirt and bra from her torso but she couldn’t concentrate on that because James’ hands were sliding up the soft flesh of her inner thighs, a look of bliss on his face at the soft feeling of her skin against his hands. He grabbed at her panties and pulled roughly.

Laura screamed as she felt the fabric tear and pull away, then she screamed again as she felt Stephen yanking roughly at the zipper on the back of the pleated skirt, roughly tearing the fabric.

James’ hand was pressed horrifyingly from underneath up against her now-naked vulva, Stephen was holding her from behind by her arms and her hair, her breasts were swinging in the air in front of her. Laura whimpered, begging the older man wordlessly with her eyes.

He grinned and answered her simply. ‘No. I’ve waited too long. My wives both died—Stephen’s mother, and then Richard’s mother—and my stupid sister was too weak and barren, and then Stephen’s little wife sickened before I could even touch her. But you—you’re good, strong stock, ripe and fertile. You’ll get used to my cock inside you soon enough.’

He shuddered, a paroxysm of pleasure passing across his face, then he was pulling her down onto him, his hands viciously gripping into the plump flesh on her hips. She screamed in shock to feel his hot cock against her, first sliding across her belly, wet and dripping with his precum, then he pulled her horrifyingly closer to him. Barely an instant later, she felt him locate her entrance and start pushing inside her.

James pushed himself into her wet cunt fast, hungry and rough, stretching her brutally.

It had been months since she had had intercourse, and James’ cock was wide and unbelievably hard, like a thick truncheon forcing its way into her, as he pushed into her in one fast thrust. He was thick, and unbelievably long too, and he filled her fully long before he was all the way inside her.

Then James was pounding himself into her, using his engorged cock like a battering ram against her sensitive cunt, and she felt her insides stretching each time he rammed her down onto him. Laura felt her senses swirling. The pain between her legs and deep inside her was intense, and it was mixed with an intense pleasure-sensation, the hard penetration crushing her g-spot brutally.

Below her, she saw an intense, selfish pleasure on James’ face, his joy in fucking her consuming his entire body.

Behind her, Stephen was tying her hands together, brutally tight, crushing her wrists and fingers. Then he slid his hands down her front, starting to play with her breasts even as James continued to hammer into her.

Seemingly from a long way, Laura heard Stephen’s voice in her ear. ‘We won’t need to restrain you forever, my dear. Once you feel the beast’s seed growing inside you, you’ll be happy and you won’t want to leave again.’ He groaned from behind her, crushing her breasts viciously, holding her firmly back against him. ‘My father and uncle had a roster with Richard’s mother, they tied her to the bed, and took their pleasure on alternate nights. But she was weak, she couldn’t handle the beast.’

‘No,’ Laura murmured. ‘No, please.’

Stephen laughed uncaringly. ‘Oh but yes.’ From behind, he pushed his groin against her back, and she felt how hard he was. ‘You belong to us now, you silly whore, with your city ways, and your city clothes, and your fertile body just yearning to be impregnated.’ He chuckled. ‘No-one is coming to help you. Look at Richard. Your protector’.

Laura glanced across the room, and felt a sinking feeling of betrayal wash through her. Richard was watching James fuck her with avid sexual hunger on his face, masturbating through his clothes, his member hard and erect. ‘He wants you too,’ chuckled Stephen. ‘He won’t get you for a while, though. After failing him, my father will make him earn the right to use you.’

Laura started to feel faint—James’ penetration didn’t seem to be slowing down in its intensity and her senses were swirling. Her cunt was burning from the forced penetration and her senses were assaulted in waves by the stark acrid stench that seemed a part of the house itself.

‘Look at me,bitch,’ grunted James. Laura glanced down at him and felt his eyes grab her, and she was unable to look away. ‘Can you feel him? The beast? Can you feel his spines? He’s coming.’

Laura started to scream again as the pain increased again. She felt as though sharp claws were stabbing her from inside, and James slowed, another paroxysm of intense, almost inhuman, desire sliding across his face.

‘It’s the beast,’ murmured Stephen into her ear, his hands crushing her breasts viciously. ‘He’s here. Taking his due.’

Despite the pleasure on his face, James’ breath was labored, and his grinding into her had slowed to a stop. His cock inside her felt like an immense tree branch, rough and rigid, and Laura saw with horror that his skin had acquired a pebbled, leathery sheen. On the lower half of his body, encrustations and spines were growing on his skin. To her terror, she could feel them growing on his member inside her as well, driving into her, and she writhed away, lashing out wildly, only to have James grab her hips again and hold her still against him with an iron grip.

‘Do your duty, slut,’ he snarled.

‘It isn’t enough,’ murmured Stephen, ‘it’s not going to be enough. It’s been too long. He’s too hungry.’

The two men held Laura still as she tried to thrash away, to escape from the thing inside her. She could feel it settling into her like a disease, pulsing hungrily. She shuddered in horror at the thought of it growing inside her, into her.

Yet it didn’t feel right. Beneath her, she could see that the thing inside her was taking too much from James.

‘Do your duty,’ murmured Stephen into her ear. ‘He’s hungry. He hasn’t fed in a long time, but once he feels his seed growing in you, he’ll settle.’

‘No, no, please,’ she whimpered. ‘I don’t want it inside me.’ She thrashed wildly in sudden panic, but it did no good. Stephen was holding her upper body too tightly but even more, the thing inside her seemed wedged deeply in, rooted almost.

James laughed, a short, sardonic laugh that she felt run right through his body, even through his cock-thing inside her. ‘Teach the bitch her place,’ he snarled.

Laura didn’t know what he meant until Stephen pushed her roughly forward and she landed on James’ torso, then James shifted sideways to lie down on the couch, her on top of him. She could hear Stephen stripping his clothes off behind her.

‘Gods, I’ve waited for this,’ he cursed. ‘It’s been as much as I could bear to watch this silly slut strut about the house. Not tied to a bed with our seed growing inside her, in her place.’

Laura tried to pull away in fear, but Stephen just laughed and pushed her back down easily against James. She hated the feeling of the older man’s bare chest against her skin, but she couldn’t concentrate on it, because from behind her, she could feel Stephen’s hard member pushing against her entrance.

The pressure inside her eased, but she realized it was only James pulling her partly free from him, then she could feel the men positioning their cocks to slide into her side by side. The foul, acrid scent of the beast washed over her again and she almost gagged, the smell horrific compared to the pain-pleasure sensation between her legs.

Laura shuddered and started to beg, ‘no, no, no, please no,’ as she felt both men pushing into her together, both still unbelievably stiff, each cock a rod of iron pushing against and stretching her sensitive, tender flesh.

The men didn’t listen. Their laughter gave way to eager grunts of pleasure as they felt her body giving way in the face of their strength. There was a long moment when she couldn’t believe she would ever stretch, they would never fit inside her, then her body gave way, and she felt both their heads slipping into her. She screamed, half in fear, half from the intense pressure inside as the men forced themselves brutally into her.

Laura had always enjoyed sex but she had also been fairly restrained in her sexual behaviour. She had certainly never had anything like two cocks inside her before, and she felt herself almost faint from the sensation as her muscles learned to stretch and her body was forced wide open.

She realised that, below her, James had lost all sense of her as a person, now that both hard penises were partly inside her. He had started to fuck mindlessly, his hips pumping his member hard and fast, using her flesh to seek his orgasm. She felt used, like an object, and she knew he was just using her flesh for his own pleasure.

From behind her, Stephen’s fingers were viciously cruel on her hips, bruising her as he used his grasp to drive himself deeper, forcing her painfully even wider open.

Laura heard herself screaming with the sensations and shock. She realized dully that her screams were only pleasing Stephen even more as he sadistically pounded into her, stretching and crushing the flesh around her vulva, hammering hard against her inner walls.

She was letting herself fall faint, when James’ open-palmed slap caught her hard across the face. ‘No, you don’t, bitch,’ he snarled. ‘The beast wants you to feel everything.’

‘Please,’ she begged, one last time, then she felt the monster’s tendrils sinking into her flesh, barbed hooks grabbing into her sensitive insides, and she screamed not so much from pain as from intense fear, as she felt the beast probe deeper inside her, its tentacles inside her very womb.

‘It’s happening,’ whispered James beneath her hoarsely, his face wracked with desire. ‘He’s here. Oh gods, it’s been so long’.

The men were still fucking themselves into her, automatically almost, their hands locked like iron onto her hips and breasts. Laura could feel her own body, embarrassingly, fucking back against both of them, and was horrified at the feeling of an orgasm rising inside her clitoris.

She heard the deep satisfied growl of the beast, then she felt the heat of him inside her, a spike of sharp, greedy heat that drove deep into her cunt, then forced its way painfully into her womb. He forced her open viciously, hungrily, uncaringly, the barbed hooks on his hot, rigid member piercing her insides, paralyzing her, holding himself in place, while he grew larger and hotter inside her.

The pain was intense, and Laura could hear her breath becoming labored. She thought she would do anything to make it stop, then the same musky, bitter scent flooded the room, and almost simultaneously she felt the beast explode inside her, his thick, hot seed flooding her cunt and womb.

Laura pulled desperately away, horrified at the thought of the beast’s seed inside her, but the men, and the spikes, held her fast. Maybe it lasted a minute, maybe it lasted an hour. Beneath her James was ejaculating into her, his eyes alight with need, and almost immediately behind her she felt Stephen’s orgasm as he too exploded into her.

The old man was laughing beneath her. ‘Finish it, finish the slut off,’ he growled, and Laura didn’t know what he meant until she felt Stephen’s right hand loosening its grip on her breast and dropping to between her legs.

‘Now you’re going to cum,’ he commanded from behind her. ‘Let the beast feed on your desire.’

‘N-no,’ she whimpered, shocked that her voice even worked anymore. ‘No, p-please, I c-can’t.’

‘You will,’ glared James at her from beneath her. She felt revolted again at the thought of his penis inside her, his semen still warm from his own body floating inside her even now. ‘Stupid girl!’ James hissed.

Laura heard Stephen’s hateful voice in her ear, even as his hand started to rub her clitoris with a practiced motion. ‘You belong to us now, bitch. You’re going to be our broodmare, aren’t you? A happy little whore chained to my father’s bed, ready day or night for your masters’ pleasure. Those tits of yours will grow heavy with milk. You’ll beg us to suckle on you.’

His cock was moving inside her again, she realized, dazed, horrified, as he stiffened again, and below her, James’ desire was rising again too. The scent of sex was thick in the air, and above it, the rich scent of the beast.

On her clitoris, Stephen’s hand was doing its job too well, and the waves of her impending orgasm threatened to wash over her, as the men’s shafts thickened again and grew hard and hungry inside her.

Stephen thrust strongly, aggressively, into her as he spoke. ‘When we’re done with you, you’ll let us put anything inside you to get you off. We won’t let you cum often though.’ He laughed, a sneering laugh. ‘The beast prefers to keep his women hungry.’

Stephen was still growling into her ear as he fucked her, his rhythm growing fast and vicious. ‘We’re going to strip your clothes away and keep you naked. My father is going to have such fun with you.’ Stephen groaned in lust, his hand moving in in inescapable motion across her clitoris.

It felt fantastic, and Laura blushed in horror as she realized she was enjoying it, she was going to cum, to explode right against his hand. His words—horrific, crude, terrifying—were turning her on as well, and even as she wanted him to stop, she found herself moaning and panting in intense desire.

‘My father will tie you down, and use his tools to open you wide so he can look inside you. He’ll invite the doctor up to take measurements, to shine a light inside you. Then they’ll sit together and watch, pleasuring themselves, while the beast comes out of the walls, out of the floor, and you’ll see a million tendrils pulsing together, and then you’ll feel the beast’s hot, slippery member slipping into you, filling you, impregnating you again and again, and you’ll be helpless to stop it.’

Laura couldn’t help it. His last words terrified her and turned her on so much, she felt her clitoris and cunt explode with a hot, white heat, ribbons of exultant pleasure running through her, sparking further waves of pleasure.

Stephen came hard a second later, shuddering deep inside her. Beneath her, James was still fucking her cunt like an animal, and then he gave a sharp laugh, and Laura felt the spurt of his hot semen deep inside her.

The men lay collapsed, Stephen on top of her, James beneath her, their members still inside her slowly softening, and Laura lay pinioned, imprisoned, unable to move sandwiched between them. Laura couldn’t feel the beast inside her anymore at all, and she wondered if she’d imagined it.

It was a long while before the men moved, and when they did it was with gleeful pleasure. Laura felt dimly that she should resist, but somehow she couldn’t. She saw her handbag across the room, a strangely surreal reminder of some time in the past when she’d been going to do something that she’d forgotten. The men tied her knees and ankles together tightly with rope, and manhandling the last of Laura’s clothing off her, they inverted her on the couch, placing her on her back and raising her hips high.

‘Let all that seed sink into you,’ laughed Stephen once. ‘You don’t want to waste any of it, do you? I’ll fuck you again later, make sure we get you pregnant as soon as possible.’

‘The cow will be good and fertile,’ sneered the old man, ‘look at how well she took our shafts. I can’t wait to watch the beast penetrate her. She’ll learn to enjoy the pain of his barbs inside her.’

Laura pulled once or twice, futilely, against the bonds, but her will seemed to have left her. Her body felt … good. In dim horror, she realized that her cunt was wet again, and her hips were rocking, seeking sex. Her insides felt warm and fulfilled, and yet still frustratingly empty. She watched Stephen’s strong and virile body as he tightened the straps on her legs, and wondered if he’d penetrate her again soon.

Stephen picked her up easily and carried her upstairs to a room she hadn’t been in before. She realized it was James’ room, and she struggled against the man’s grip on her, but her struggles were weak, faint. Stephen just laughed, depositing her on the bed.

‘Struggle all you like, whore,’ he said cheerfully. ‘As soon as my father has you chained to his bed and the beast has penetrated you a few more times, you’ll forget you ever knew anything else.’

James took out a leather-lined iron collar, and Laura was unable to prevent Stephen fitting it around her neck, fastening it with an old but solid padlock. A short chain ran from the collar to the iron bedhead, riveted solidly in place. Once the chain was fitted, Stephen cut the bonds on Laura’s hands and legs, his hands roving freely across her plump body, enjoying her.

She didn’t resist and Stephen’s eyes widened. ‘Or maybe you’ve already submitted. Like a good little cow.’ He lowered his mouth to her breast, and Laura watched entranced, unable to move as he started to suckle strongly on her nipple, feeling her breath coming short and fast in desire.

She should…

She needed…

Part of her seemed to think she should try to struggle, but the needy hole between her legs was growing hungrier, wetter, burning and aching. She wanted… Oh, she wanted to feel the beast’s barbs in her, just one more time, then maybe she’d be satisfied.

Laura moaned in pleasure as she felt Stephen’s hand slip between her legs, two fingers pushing directly, deeply into her warmth. She thought it should feel invasive, but it didn’t. It felt amazing.

She heard Stephen’s voice from a long way away. ‘Do you want to be fucked again, yet, you stupid slut?’ he asked cheerfully. ‘Of course you do. That’s what you were bred for, isn’t it? For men to fertilize and impregnate, and you enjoy it, silly little cow.’

He pulled his shirt off over his head and Laura saw that his member was hard again, precum streaming from the tip. Her cunt felt wet and hot, empty and needy, and she wished he’d stop talking and fuck her again, fuck her hard and maybe that would fill up the empty hole inside her.

Laura didn’t resist as Stephen rolled her onto her back, casually shoved her legs wide apart, and pushed himself back into her in one long strong movement.

The sensation was incredible, and Laura forgot the chain around her neck in the pleasure of his hard shaft driving against her tender insides. Her hands drifted above her head, her eyes shut, her back arched in submission. She moaned to feel him inside her again, and pumped her hips automatically against him in welcome.

Yes. Oh yes.

A sweet honey smell flooded her senses and she whimpered in sheer pleasure, her nipples hardening in the air, her whole body attuned for pleasure and sex.

From far away, some part of her seemed to say that something was wrong.

She dismissed it.

Stephen fucking her felt amazing, and she could see James getting himself ready to drive into her when Stephen was done. Deep inside her, she could feel a barbed shaft growing and thickening, the beast ready to plant his hot seed directly into her fertile womb.

Oh yes.