The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Abby

by Penny Propofol

Abby George was a lovely 22 year old girl with honey blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes. She had a great figure with an ass to die for when she was wearing yoga pants. This particular day she was wearing a white pair that left nothing to the imagination. Her lovely ass jiggled just a little as she walked up the sidewalk. She was listening to music, stepping to the beat and enjoying her walk to the park. She didn’t pay much attention to the nearby man opening the door of his van. Just as she passed him, a hand covered her mouth from behind. She heard a peculiar sound and briefly felt a pinch on the back of her neck. Out of nowhere she felt something gripping her mind, wrapping around it, suppressing her ability to move, think or even be Abby. Her body tensed up as she struggled with the device as it took over control of her body. Steve had used an implanting device to shoot the pin of the mind-arresting chip into the back of Abby’s slender neck. The pin pulsed through the nearby nerves and ran up the spinal cord. The waves that ran up the cord were designed to deactivate Abby’s personality almost instantly. Within 3 seconds, he removed his hand as she no longer needed to be silenced. He felt her body relax and soften as it rubbed up snugly against him. Her soft bubble butt was enough to nearly drive him wild. He felt her grow helpless in his grip, her tender body resting against him made his dick want to get hard. This chip alone couldn’t fully control Abby; it just put her body on auto pilot. To make her obedient and able to function on a higher level he would have to add another implant. But for now he could get her into the van quietly for transport.

Placing a hand on her soft ass to guide her, he turned her and eased her through the side door of the van. He sat her in the seat and put on the seat belt. He covered her blank stare with a pair of sunglasses. Then he closed the door, got into the driver’s seat and drove off with his prize. As the van made its way Abby rode along silently, kept in a dazed state by the jamming signal of the chip. She was unaware of the passage of time, unable to take in her surroundings, form thoughts or take any initiative whatsoever. She was simply body with a blank mind taking a ride. Steve worked in technology research. He was part of an advanced project that may well restore movement to victims of paralysis someday. On his own he began to work on programming the pulse of the implants to have another effect altogether. Instead of repairing the brain’s connection to the body, it would dull the mind until the victim was in a stupor. The lab research had been promising, but his success in arresting the minds of test subjects had been exciting for him. His favorite part was that none of his victims remembered a thing about being blanked out by him. The other implant he had developed in secret would impose obedience onto the mind once it had been arrested.

He had tricked his wife Jaime into allowing him to use the implants on her. The mind arresting chip was shot into the back of her neck and she went blank instantly. Without even realizing it she allowed her pants to be pulled down as she was bent over the kitchen table and the implant placed into her waiting vagina. The pulses from this device sent an irresistible pleasure wave through her body that caused absolute obedience. Its initialization nearly dropped Jaime to her knees it felt so good. With no objections, she happily submitted to the first ass fuck of her life. There she stood, bent over, holding her cheeks open, legs spread wide as he smeared lubricant onto and into her forbidden hole. Upon being commanded to relax, she released her body completely. Unfortunately, the release was so complete that she urinated on the floor. He hadn’t counted on that, but otherwise it worked flawlessly. She was so utterly relaxed she felt no pain from the act. In fact, it felt so good and naughty that she came within a couple of minutes. She was a good test subject, but now that he knew it worked, he had his mind set on the woman he obsessed over. That woman was now riding, empty minded in his van. Now that she was in his clutches he was going to really test the limits of his new devices. He wanted to own and control this pretty young blonde so that she was overcome completely by his technology.

He briefly looked at her in the rear view mirror, the very thought of her being controlled by his implant was enough to make him rock hard. She had no fight left in her, no desire at all to resist him as evidenced by her expressionless face. He knew that when he got her home he would have to keep her hidden from his wife. She would never stand for another woman living in his laboratory. Fortunately for him, Jaime was a nurse who worked long hours at the local hospital. While she was home, Abby would be kept asleep in the lab. The rest of the time, Jaime would mostly be at work or asleep herself. That left plenty of time for Steve to get as personal with her as two people can get. Soon, there wouldn’t be an inch anywhere on that girl’s body that he didn’t know intimately. He would know all there was to know about her body and her mind.

When they arrived home, Jaime was still at work. Steve woke Abby up and led her into the lab. She stood there mindless, expressionless as he stripped her completely naked. Her body looked even better than he had imagined. She was so soft, warm and smooth. Her body had such a lovely feminine curve to it. She smelled good and as he stood behind her, holding the blank minded girl tight to him, he felt his dick grow so hard it hurt. He felt it pressing against the soft cheeks of her bubble butt. Gently, he bent her over a stool and spread her legs. He felt the tip of his dick pressing against her soaking pussy. Apparently, even with her mind disconnected, her body knew that a man was holding her tight. He reached around between her legs and began to play with her clitoris as he pressed his dick into her. With a shudder, her body accepted the invasion, and almost immediately filled the room with the smell of sex. Bent over that stool she could feel every bit of the pleasure of being fucked by Steve’s big dick, she just couldn’t do anything about it.

In no time, Steve wanted to cum. Abby’s soft moist pussy was a natural milking machine for dicks. In another couple minutes he felt her body drain him of every last drop he had. For a few seconds he rested on her back before getting on with his plan. Abby remained bent over the stool as he approached her with the second, larger implant. The one in the back of her neck was keeping her mind in neutral. This one would open her up to being able to obey commands. The implant was as large as Abby’s little pussy could take. She was filled all the way up with it. The feeling of the steel dick penetrating her was enough to make her cum right then and there. As she recovered, she felt the device come to life inside of her. In the next instant, her senses were bombarded by its signal. In her head it was like her mind was being carried away by the strong current of a mighty river. Her whole body was shuddering from the pleasure of the devices pulses running through her. While it pleased her body, it also did something to her mind. Earlier she had been trapped in some kind of impenetrable fog, unable to form thoughts or interact. Now, suddenly, this man’s words were penetrating deep into her mind and becoming her thoughts. Unable to try to interfere with them entering her, unable to raise her defenses, these words gripped her in a control unlike anything she’d ever known.

As soon as he uttered the command to suck his dick she was instantly on her knees with her soft, full lips wrapped around it. She was sucking on him as if her life depended upon drinking his cum. At that moment, nothing else mattered to her. Steve was unprepared for her. He’d already cum once and hadn’t counted on her being able to drain his dick of another load. But her lips and tongue could not be resisted. It was the best blow job he’d ever had, his eyes crossed as he shot his cum into the back of her throat. Greedily she drank down every drop of it. Overcome, he dropped to his knees, facing her. He was completely drained and quite drowsy from his orgasm. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to the floor. There, resting his head upon her warm tender breasts he fell into a sex coma as she gently rocked him to sleep. Once he was asleep, she relaxed and closed her eyes as the devices controlling here put her into a coma of her own as a reward for her obedience. As she drifted off to sleep, she felt nothing but peace and contentment. She had no desire to be free of the control of the implants.

The next morning they were both awakened by Jaime’s shouting. Steve’s wife Jaime was a statuesque brunette with a very attractive figure and delicate facial features framed by her shoulder length hair. Her dark brown eyes were usually soft and warm, but at the moment they looked hurt and angry. She screamed, “Just what the fuck is going on here? Who is this little whore? How dare you bring that little bitch into my home! I wondered what you were up to all last night when you didn’t answer your phone. I get home and find you in here sleeping with this little bitch. Pack your clothes! I want a divorce!”

Steve got up to his feet and tried to reason with her. She was so angry she just kept slapping at him. This ended up with Steve wrestling her to the floor. She was screaming at him to let her up. Steve realized that he would have to tamper with her memory. He commanded Abby to bring over the dildo implant on his work counter. She obediently complied and when Jaime saw the thing she started to freak out. She yelled, “What the fuck is that? What are you going to do to me!? Let me up, you pervert! Steven! Let me go!” Forcing her to roll over face down, he pinned her to the floor and pulled down the bottoms of her scrubs. He shoved his hand in between her legs and started playing with her pussy. He played with it just how he knew she liked it. Unable to control herself, her pussy began to lubricate. She was still furious with him and with herself too for being unable to fight it. Suddenly her protesting was cut off when the large dildo slid all the way into her. Involuntarily, she gasped as it slid in to the hilt, filling her pussy completely. When it sprang to life, it was like her mind got hit by a runaway truck. She was utterly overcome by the pleasure wave. He got up off of her and watched as she writhed on the floor in mindless ecstasy. She moaned constantly, her body was completely out of her control now. This implant was just as debilitating as the neck implant, though much noisier.

The device continued to force Jaime to keep cumming and cumming. Her eyes were rolled up and she kept thrashing about on the floor in the grip of the implant. Steve reached over and picked up the gun that implant the smaller device into Jaime’s neck. Rolling her back onto her chest, he moved her long brown hair out of the way and pressed the implanting gun to the back of her neck and pulled the trigger. With a hiss and a snap the neck implant was shot into her. After a second, it activated and her body stopped moving and went limp. She was still breathing heavily, covered in sweat and still very sexually stimulated. Her brain had essentially been shifted out of gear and into neutral. He put her onto her back once again to study her face. She could only lie there waiting to be commanded, on her lovely face an expression of peace. Her soft, brown eyes half closed and unfocused as the implants held her in an incapacitated state. He realized that this was the perfect time to try out his new device: a dildo seat in the tub.

Within minutes the tub was filled with bubbling warm water. Jaime was led over to it by Abby and helped in. Facing the center, she was sat down on a built-in seat inside the tub. The seat was designed to spread her legs wide and it did. A belt was strapped to her waist to hold her in the seat. She felt water jets in the tub massaging her back, hips and legs. There was also a moving jet that stimulated her clitoris. Abby knelt in front of her and began to kiss and suck on her breasts. This pleased Jaime greatly and she sighed and moaned as Abby worked on her. Steve stood behind her, outside the tub. He kissed her neck up and down, ran his fingers through her hair and whispered in her ear as the vaginal implant gently manipulated her sex. Unable to speak, all she could do was pant and moan. Once she was sufficiently aroused, Steve activated the vibrating dildo built into the seat. Jaime gasped as she felt its bulbous tip find her asshole and then press into her. She felt it slide deeper and deeper in while the vaginal implant kept her too pleasured to try to stop it. Once fully inserted, this new invader sent vibrating pulses that started at the base its shaft and then ran up to the tip. In addition, it moved a small distance up and down in rhythm and the combined effect was devastating.

Jaime felt the vibrating dildo moving up and down inside of her at incredible speed. The pulsing vibrations that ran up through the length of the shaft were wrecking her mind. She was completely incapable of speech as the vibrators in her pussy and ass were working with Abby’s lips and tongue to force her to orgasm. All the while she felt Steve kissing her up and down her slender neck, whispering lovingly in her ear. His fingers were gently running through her hair, relaxing her. Jaime’s mind and heart were melting completely. Steve now had total access to be able to rewrite her memory and personality. After he manipulated her mind, he began to kiss her deeply on the lips. She was so in love with him, her only desire was to please him and obey him. As she drifted from one orgasm to the next, all of her old thoughts, desires and feelings were washed away. The new Jaime was softer, more obedient and unquestioningly devoted.

After an hour of the treatment, Jaime was unplugged from the device in the pool and carried over to a bed with heat lamps above. There she was placed on the bed where Steve and Abby licked, kissed and pleasured her over every inch of her body. The implants in Jaime were practically on standby and they were not having to try to keep her under control. As the three lie on the bed pleasuring one another they became lost in their own hazy world. This had all started out as an experiment for Steve, but right now the two women were pleasing him so completely he didn’t care about his project. He didn’t care that he’d managed to find a way to put any woman under his control. All that mattered were Abby’s lips wrapped around his dick and Jaime’s big, soft breasts in his face. The rest of the world seemed very distant from them.

Things are not always as they seem, however. Steve had a co-worker, Alicia, who had become suspicious about his project. She was an athletic little redhead who wore her hair a ponytail. She was all of 5′ 2″, very strong for her size and reminded Steve of a little stick of dynamite. She suspected that he was developing something on the side to sell on his own while using corporate resources to develop it.

She hadn’t been able to see into the windows of the lab, but she could hear someone moaning from inside and became concerned. At first she wanted to dial 911, but then she figured she needed to see what was going on first. Slipping inside the outside door that Steve had carelessly left unlocked, she stepped into a very small foyer. The walls were all glass, she could see inside the lab. To one side she could see Abby, Jaime and Steve on the bed under the warm lamps. She was shocked to realize that they were all naked, having sex together. She hadn’t paid attention to the door closing behind her or the countdown on the security pad next to the inner door. She had taken a step or two forward to get a better look at the trio on the bed. Suddenly she was aware that she was tripping an alarm system. She turned quickly to open the outer door to escape. It was locked and try as she might it wouldn’t budge. Suddenly there were three short beeps and a red light on the security pad lit up. In the next instant she felt the sensation of air being blown into her face from the door frame. The air was traveling fast enough that she inhaled it before she could react. It only lasted for a second, maybe two.

Alicia was shocked by the inrush of air, but didn’t see or smell anything so she tried the door again. After a couple of tugs without warning everything went black. She collapsed against one of the windows and slid to the floor, completely unconscious. Steven had made it over to the foyer in time to see Alicia’s delicious body slide down the glass wall and come to rest in the corner. He pressed a button, flushing the air supply in the foyer and opened the door. Picking her up, he put the petite redhead over his shoulder and carried her into the lab. Patting her ass he said, “Alicia, allow me to introduce you to intruder debilitating gas. It’s my very own special blend of oxygen, nitrous oxide and my very own variation of Carfentanil.” Smiling, he placed her on an examination table to get a better look at her. Then he continued, “Of course as I’m sure you’re aware now, Carfentanil is a very fast acting anesthetic gas. Developed with the right solvent it is rendered colorless and odorless. But it takes only a very tiny amount to completely anesthetize people.” Walking over he patted Jaime’s soft naked ass and said, “Thanks to this little girl right here, I was able to develop it and test it very effectively. I call the gas mixture Instasom. Alicia plus Instasom equals one very sleepy girl. But since you’re here, I may as well get a better look at you.”

Knowing that the gas would only keep Alicia incapacitated for a short while, he attached a mask over her mouth and nose and pumped her full of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen. She would sleep quite happily while he stripped her and readied her for implantation and a session with his mind manipulating dildo in the tub. She had begun to wake up from the Instasom, her vision was very blurry and her body did not want to move yet. Still, she could feel Steve undressing her. She was too drugged to be frightened or angry though. Even if she had been, the incoming rush of Nitrous Oxide was sweeping her away anyway. She drifted back off to sleep feeling Steven’s hand finger fucking her tight little pussy. She didn’t even try to fight the gas, it just carried her away. Her head settled to one side and she lost all awareness again. She was completely unaware of what was happening to her. She had no way of knowing if she would ever see the light of day again.