The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taking

Work was done for the day and I was rushing to get home. It was a nervous walk the last couple of days. It seemed the newspapers were constantly talking about how new people went missing every day, which had me concerned. Ok, more then just concerned but very nervous. Three blocks separated me from work to the safety of my home, but lately it was a very long three blocks. The streets were deserted more then usual, my guess due to the scary newsstories.

That sixth sense of being watched was setting off my alarms tonight. I stopped and turned my head to look to see if I was being followed, but empty streets and sidewalks was all I saw. I doubled my pace, only two more blocks to my house. I crossed the street to get a different view of what was behind me. I could not get rid of that feeling that told me I was being watched. When I reached the opposite corner, I turned to look at the street behind me but still saw no one.

I faced front again only to find there was someone standing there barely a foot in front of me. I started to gasp, but it froze in my throat as my eyes locked with his. They were blood red. They fascinated me. Or was I? I wanted to run or fight him off, but those eyes. I couldn’t look away from those eyes. My mind was screaming run, but my legs didn’t move. None of my muscles worked. I wanted to shield my eyes from his eyes, but my hands stayed at my side. I wanted to look away, but my neck was locked in place.

Those eyes came closer. I was getting more scared, but the closer he came, I started to calm down. Soon all I could see was his eyes, they filled my vision. I finally released that gasp. But I didn’t want to scream anymore. I knew I was safe. My muscles relaxed as I was content to just stand still. Contentment flowed from my mind all over my body.

His eyes left my vision as he walked around me. I wanted to follow those eyes, but my neck still wouldn’t move. But I knew I was safe. Even though I could not see, I knew he was looking me over. A smile came to my lips. I knew he would like what he saw. I took good care of myself. I wanted to please him. The smile left my lips. What am I thinking? What is happening? As quick as those thoughts came to me, they left me. I was content again.

I felt something move my long flowing hair to over one shoulder. It was cold when it touched me. So cold. A cool breeze gave me goose bumps as it hit the back of my neck. My frozen eyes spied a tree. There was no movement; there is no wind, what am I feeling? What is going on? I strained as much as I could to turn my head, but its no use. I feel like a prisoner in my own body.

That cold feeling was back again at the base of my neck. I started to cry out again. I started to take a deep breath to scream, but before I could, another voice told me to be calm, nothing is wrong. Yes, I agreed with that voice, I am safe, nothing is wrong. I was calm again. I am safe. That thought kept repeating itself in my mind.

Then a sharp pain at the back of my neck. Pain? No, it’s not pain, its pleasure. My whole body was in ecstasy. I never wanted this to stop.

Wait, something is wrong, terribly wrong. I feel my heart pounding away in my chest. My vision is getting dark. I am trying to fight to see, but the darkness wins.

I slowly came around. My first sensation was the pain in my shoulders. I tried to move my hands to rub my shoulders, but was stopped by something attached to my wrists. I opened my eyes, but all I saw were shadows and shapes. I knew I wasn’t alone for all around me I heard many moans and screams. I tried to think of what happened to me and how I got here. I do remember walking home, then something happened. I keep trying to remember, but I could not remember anything else.

Lights and shadows started to sharpen into images. The horror of what I saw made me gasp. All around me were naked women chained to the walls, as I was. Some women were just hanging limp from their chains. Others were just standing there, oblivious to their surrondings. They could have been mistaken for mannequins, except for the rise and fall of their chests to show they were living breathing women. Still other women were struggling at the chains, but I doubt they could break their chains.

One woman, a redhead, struggled most of all. Hers eyes kept looking at the center of the room, then she would struggle even harder, but to no avail. I tried to look at the center of the room to see what frightened her. All I saw was sunlight beaming through the window. I didn’t understand, but somehow this frightened them terribly. I barely had the strength to stand on my feet to relax the muscles in my shoulders, let alone futile attempts to break steel chains.

As the light from the window grew dimmer, the redhead panicked and struggled harder yet, but her results were the same, nothing. Her cries of help drowned out everyone else’s cry. Just then the door to the room creaked open and in walked a tall stranger with those eyes. The room went deadly quiet. All attention was on him. Even I was spellbound. Those eyes. I couldn’t look away from his eyes. They transfixed me. Memories of the previous night flooded back to me. Memories of pleasure flooded my body when I thought of him.

His eyes surveyed everyone in the room. For the brief moment our eyes made contact, energy shot throughout my body. I had strength, but not to run, master would not like that. Master, I kept repeating that word over and over. Every time I thought that word, pleasure flooded through out my body. Master. What a wonderful word that is. I want master to choose me. With all the strength I could, I tried to look as best I could for master. I knew my body looked well, but others in the room look better.

Again his eyes swept everyone in the room. When he looked at me, he sent my body into passion. If only my hands were free, I would not escape my master. I needed to be touched, if not by my master, then I would touch myself.

Master walked over to a blond who just stood like a statue right next to me. Her eyes were now on master when only a moment ago was just staring into nothing. I can see why master chose her. Her body was perfect. Her breasts were perfect and round, her nipples showed her arousal to all.

Master took turns caressing each one, like trying to choose one over the other. The blond was smiling as master touched her breasts. I was jealous. I wanted master to touch me like that. Master bent over to kiss her breasts. Her head shot back and cries escaped her lips. I wanted master to kiss my breasts like that. The blonde’s eyes closed and her knees gave away. The only thing preventing her from falling to the ground were her chained hands. Master must have injured her somehow, for I see a small trickle of blood where she was just being kissed.

Masters attention now went over to the redhead who struggled so before. She was as quiet and serene as the blond was now. Master reached and undid each of the chains to her hand. As each hand was freed, it fell to her side. Soon she was free, but just stood there, masters and her eyes locked together. Master turned around and walked out of the room, she followed one step behind. And the door slammed shut.

The sound of the door slamming shut awoke me from what felt like a dream. Except for the redhead who is gone and the blonde was still limp. The others who struggled before returned to their futile attempts I tried to also, but still felt too weak.

Time went by very slowly. I don’t know when fell asleep, for when I awoke, light was streaming back into the room. But the light was already dimming. The women who were not statues moved and thrashed at their chains as the light got dimmer in the room. I remembered from yesterday at what point they went dark and that time was quickly approaching. The other women saw and knew it too for their screams and crys for help grew louder. Even I tried to break the chains away from the wall. Even if I felt ok, I doubt I could break the chains free, but I was far from ok. I feel so weak, but not tired. I can’t remember the last time I ate.

The sound of the door being unlocked told everyone that the person with those eyes were returning, some struggled like they never did before, little did it help them. Others just gave up and openly wept. And still there were the same ones who just stood there dead to the world.

Master entered the room. Yes, master was here. I will always be safe with master. Those thoughts flooded my mind which excited my body. I was reenergized when I saw master. Hunger was unimportant with master, so it was unimportant with me.

Master just stood by the open door, and in walked behind him was the redhead who followed master last night. But now she was master too. No longer totally nude, but wearing clothes that did little to hide her body. My eyes could not leave new masters eyes, nor did she want to break eye contact with me.

She walked over to me till all I could see were her eyes. New master was happy with me. I pleased her. I felt hands touch me where no woman has touched me before, and it felt good. A voice in my mind told me this was wrong, but master said all is ok, I am safe, she will not hurt me. Yes, I am safe, master wont hurt me. That thought kept repeating itself over and over. Masters hands were still touching me and I found myself enjoying it. I could not help but smile. My whole body started to tingle.

I don’t know when she stopped touching me, but soon her hands were unlocking the chains attached to my wrists. My hands dropped to my sides. I was free. But content to wait till my masters told me what to do. My female master took one more touch of my breasts and I felt my excitement leave my body in terms of wetness running down my inner thighs. After she knew she chose well, did she turn around and proceed to walk out of the room. I was right behind her. Only till after I heard the door close behind me did I realize my old master was following me. I wanted to please him too, so I tried my hardest to walk as sexy as I could, knowing he was looking at my rump sway with each step I took. I smiled at that thought. Master will like what he sees.

We walked into a large room that reminded me of a church, but it wasn’t a church. She master picked up a goblet and handed it to me. I became very thirsty at the thought of drinking this. It did not matter what it is, for masters would not harm me. I am safe with them. It tasted very sweet. It warmed me from the inside. I became very light headed and the room started to spin. I would have collapsed to the floor had both masters not grabbed me and lifted me to lay on top of the table.

With my head spinning, I tried very hard to keep my grasp on what is happening. I heard strange music, words being sung that I don’t understand. The room was spinning faster and faster. Lightning and thunder from a bad storm outside seemed to be in time with the music.

Then things got very quiet. The only sound I heard was my rapid breathing and my heart pounding in my chest. Both masters stood on either side of me. Both looked up at the ceiling and waited, for what I don’t know. One more lightning bolt lit up the nite sky followed by the loudest thunder yet. They looked at each other and smiled. Even I knew why they smiled, I was accepted and was about to be taken. That knowledge made me smile.

Female master bent over and kissed my neck. No not kiss, she was biting me. It was painful, I cried out in terror. But as my hearts pounding grew slower, I was becoming stronger.

I felt my heart stop beating in my chest, but I was more alive then ever. Every sense and muscle knew no limit now. I can hear the screams in the room where I was kept, but now no chains could ever hope to hold me. For I was taken and now I am a master, and I will feed upon others, for they are nothing but to be fed upon.