The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story is specifically for Tabico and thrall, hoping that they will find it as enjoyable as I have found their work. Also, many thanks to flibinite for her contributions in the first section... they were many and more valuable than I can say. And finally, as always, this is for Alei, who has reminded me that love is more than a dream, and the writing is more than words on a page.

As always, thanks for reading... I’m honored that you spend time with me.

- Sara
* * *

Do not read this story if you are under 18 years of age or offended by graphic sexual and sexually dominant themes.

©2004 by Sara H. All rights reserved. Do not post elsewhere without explicit, written permission of the author. That’s me.

* * *

Taker

by Sara H

* * *

Prologue I

Hanna sat quietly. It was better that way. The people who had captured her weren’t cruel, at least not by the standards she had been expecting. Being immobilized in a padded leather chair was certainly easier than what she had been trained to endure. And based on the drugs that had been administered so far, as well as the electronics connected to her body, lack of movement was the expected course.

Hanna was well aware that common brainwashing theory stated that any conditioning was more effective when distractions could be reduced. Movement was more of a distraction than trying to move, because eventually the subject would tire of trying and accept the physical limitation. And once the physical limitations were accepted, the theory held, the mind would accept other things, also. Things it would not have, otherwise.

The drugs, the ones that had seeped into her through several intravenous tubes, had numbed her a bit, and slurred her speech, but not as much as she slurred it herself. One of the best defenses against giving up control or information was letting the would-be brainwashers think they were being successful, and that she was fighting a losing battle, and that they were winning, bit by bit.

The room was very dark. Even after some hours, she could only make out the slightest outlines of the equipment in the room. The contraption that held her head in place was bulky, but it wasn’t heavy. While she could not move, it exerted no downward pressure.

Of course, that could be the numbness, too.

She had slept quite a bit, so it was impossible to tell if it was the same room she had started in hours or days before. The passage of time had long since become impossible to follow—although she doubted she had been in captivity a week yet. It was irrelevant. Worrying about time was a distraction, and the resulting confusion a danger. It was better to simply let it go and be what it was. She would find out later, regardless, and whatever she imagined, she would probably be wrong.

But she could tell one thing. It was almost time to make them think they had won. The assault on her body and mind had begun in earnest. She didn’t resist the feelings of disorientation and pleasure, but instead, bent further than they could push. The core of disinformation she was to deliver was ingrained deeply into her, and had just enough truth to convince them of her pliant mind, and that she was willingly telling them anything they wanted to know. She was just waiting for the right question.

And now, it was close enough to touch. Hanna felt a bit of pride in knowing that her preparation had worked, and that she was still able to think analytically, deep inside the sheltered core of her mind.

The dosage of drugs increased, and she could feel it. Her shoulders sagged, not from acting her part, but from the drugs themselves. The electronic stimulator they’d attached to her clit began to throb. Like a timed set of explosive charges, the stims in her spine and nipples went off in series, creating an upward surge of pleasure that really did make it hard to think.

But she’d been prepared, and so her thoughts came through like an anvil in a rain of lust and desire.

She heard the hiss of her earbuds rise to an audible level and licked her lips. It was expected that she lick her lips. The voice of Solana was supposed to be a friend in whom she could confide, an alluring Omnipotence who would reward her for giving up her most inner secrets... her own, and those of others.

“Hanna.”

Hanna made no response other than to quicken her breath. She could hear the sigh of satisfaction and knew she had done the right thing. The stims strengthened and weaved their hot magic through her body.

This was hardly torture at all.

“I know you have come to infiltrate my Society. You have told me enough to know your organization is a danger, or wants to be. In a moment, you will tell me what I wish to hear. You will give me that which I want. You will provide everything that is useful to me. When I ask you to tell me, every barrier you hold will crumble.”

Solana’s voice was delicious. Insidious. It was as if it massaged the very convolutions of her brain with something more like orgasm than thought. This was worrisome. Hanna furrowed her brow just a bit, but it was indistinguishable from the increasing pleasure that was starting in her clit and shooting out her toes, her fingers, the top of her head. Her body was electric.

It was not what she had expected. This was different. The words being spoken to her were blurry, and she could almost see them moving past her, one by one.

“There is no choice. There is onlly acceptanncce. Suurrreennnddeerrr aaallll yyyyoouuu kkknnoowww.

“Tttteeelll mmmeee...”

Hanna’s brain was moving in slow motion, like the words. She knew what she had to say... her months of preparation and training kicked in, and spurious thoughts, full of details about herself and the agency she served poured into her from her subconscious mind, triggered by the demand... but instead of giving her an anchor to hold and use, they passed her by like a speeding train on its way to some other, distant destination. She could only watch, unable to fathom their meaning as they blurred past. Within moments, the train of thoughts was gone. A few more, and she had forgotten it had ever existed.

A look of confusion crossed her face for a moment. She had to say something, she knew, but it would not come to her. She was left only with wordless emotion, and could not, somehow, remember how to...

Hanna let out a low moan, her tongue sitting softly in her mouth, devoid of the articulate motion it had known only moments before.

“It’s good to see you coming around, Hanna,” said Solana. “You’re doing much better now.”

Hanna’s eyes lit up with a look of glowing triumph at having done something so pleasing, just before they rolled back into her head from an assault of overwhelming pleasure, her body straining and bucking in spasms from the maddening onslaught.

Hanna’s orgasm was long and hard, but she would not remember it, any more than a girl remembers the moment of her birth.

As the iris at the top of the room opened wide, letting in the sun, Hanna did not wince. Instead, her dilated eyes moved towards it, the unsuspected phototropic drugs and orgasm burning away all that had been before, leaving only an empty vessel for Solana to fill.

“Now let’s see what we can build together,” cooed the Voice.

Solana didn’t need information. She needed a tongueslave.

* * *

Prologue II

Dan Mullins sat in the apartment’s living room next to the window, eating the last bit of a stale Reuben sandwich. His partner, Stacy Aebersold, looked at him in disgust, before turning back to the computer equipment that was monitoring the multiple observation systems keeping tabs on the house across the street.

“Jesus, Mullins, that’s two days old.”

“I’m hungry,” he said, shrugging it off like the crumbs on his lap.

“Yeah, I know. Truth is, I am, too. Look, she hasn’t come out since we’ve been here, and I’m not sure Miss Evil is even home. Why don’t you run out and get us something to eat before we finish the switch off? I’m ready to hit the sack and let you drive for twelve hours, but it’ll be easier if my stomach isn’t growling.”

“Now you’re talking,” said Mullins. “I’ll be gone thirty minutes, tops. I think there’s a deli a couple of miles down the road.”

“Not another Reuben,” sighed Stacy, turning around to stick out her tongue in an overdone grimace.

“Nope. Reuben with egg.”

“Gack. Well, you’re nothing if not consistent, Dan. Make mine a BLT.”

“Got it.” With that he slipped out the door and down the rear steps.

Stacy moved her attention back to the computer, looking at the video and audio monitors, as well as the graphs charting electrical usage and environment. She put on the headphones and listened. Nothing seemed amiss... just random changes as the AC, refrigerator and water heater turned on and off. She clicked open her watch log and her personal note diary.

She typed into the log, “2000 4/10—0800 4/11 All nominal. No evidence of subject or activity.”

Then closing the log, she turned to her personal diary.

“alone,” she typed.

Another word appeared, one that she didn’t type. “window”

“twenty,” she typed.

“you have the package”

“yes”

“insert and verify”

Stacy pulled a small, flat box from her pocket and opened it. Pulling out a long pin with a slightly oversized and misshapen head, she opened her mouth and put her head back. She pressed the pin into the end of a molar, wincing only slightly as she pushed it all the way in. When she finished, she pulled out a small mirror and examined it her handiwork.

It looked exactly like the filling that had been so carefully removed several weeks before, along with the tooth, which had been replaced at the time.

She bit down hard and felt her scalp tingle as the Interface activated. Her pussy flowed with wetness, the wetness of love and life within submission to Solana... submission which was now to be made whole and irreversible. She was long past worrying about the perversions and motivations that accosted her thoughts and senses. She embraced them.

Her nipples ached and her left hand found its way inside her blouse and rolled a nipple, pulling it outward in intense pain and stimulation. Her body shivered with corrupt delight.

Turning back to the keyboard, she typed, “insertion complete. activation verified.”

“good girl,” said the screen, accompanied by an even more powerful rush of obscene pleasure from the Woman who was All.

The screen came to life one more time.

“upon mullins’ return, eat, sleep and surrender”

“understood,” she typed, and closed her diary, its contents already forgotten, lost in the depths of hidden, memory.

She ran the encryption routine and deleted it, as it was no longer needed and was an unnecessary security risk which if found, could mean her job, or worse. She adjusted the observation randomizing routine to match the weather forecast. No one had detected Solana, and as she would be abandoning the house after today, no one would.

She turned to the window, aching to hear more instructions from the Golden Voice of her owner.

Instead she heard, “They were out of turkey, so I couldn’t get a club. So I got you a...”

“I know,” said Stacy, rolling her eyes. “You got me a Reuben.”

“Hey, I got them to leave out the sauerkraut!”

“I’m going to bed, partner,” she said, “but thanks for the effort. Next time, I go for the food.”

“Okay. Get your beauty sleep... you need it. I’ll be here when you get up.”

Stacy gave him the finger, smiled, and walked into the back bedroom and lay on her side, facing away from the door. She closed her eyes and soon, her breathing became long and deep.

Fifteen minutes later, they opened again and stared forward, her mouth slack, her breathing unchanged. Instructions, thousands upon thousands of them, entered her and changed her further, further than she had ever dreamed possible, until there was no dream but the dream of Solana.

She relished the hours to come with her truest love... the Golden Woman... Solana... the woman she would live forever to please. She felt the swarms of pleasure buzzing inside as her most basic desires were brought into congruence with reality. She would obey, but she would never have to even whisper her devotion.

Obedient service and devotion to Solana, along with the pleasure it would bring, was a given.

In the observation room, Mullins finished the last of his sandwich, and shrugging, started in on Stacy’s too.

It was going to be a long day.

* * *