The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Take It From the Top (The Fantasy)

Sometimes in life, things happen just the way you envision them. Everyone does what you hoped they would and situations fall perfectly in place. These moments are rare, cherish them when they happen.

The Fantasy

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall and drove around for a minute, pondering where I should park. The courtyard was kind of in the middle of the outdoor mall, so every place was pretty much equidistant. I opted for the area that I thought was furthest away, and parked in the back of the parking lot. I figured this would give me the longest walk to my destination, and I wanted that.

When I got out of my car I looked up in the sky. It seemed overcast and I frowned; rain wasn’t really in my plans today. Since there was no controlling the weather though, I just decided to make the best of it. I grabbed my items out of the car. I’d brought my mp3 player, a notebook, and a pen. I had my plan and I was going to stick to it, no matter what.

I put my headphones on my ears and turned on the music. I smiled as “Can’t You Hear My Heartbeat” by Herman’s Hermits began to play. It was such an upbeat tune that it was hard not to bounce a little. On the other hand, I’m rarely one not to bounce when the mood strikes me, so bounce I did. I bounced all the way to the courtyard, oblivious to anyone who might have been watching me.

Odd that I was practically dancing to my location, since there was nothing happy about today. I was here to meet someone, but I knew he wasn’t coming. Why should he come? I’d told him not to, didn’t I? Yet, part of me hoped against hope that he would. We’d arranged to meet up here a few weeks ago, and then I’d cancelled. I’d practically had to twist his arm to get him to come, and in retrospect I regretted that decision. I was worth meeting, so screw him if he didn’t want to come. I’d hoped that we might rekindle the romance that had kind of fizzled. If there was anything left between us, he’d come today, at our special place on the bench under the tree. He would know me well enough to know I’d be here. I know some of you think I’m crazy but sorry, I’ve always been a romantic and I believe in that “connection” between two people who are in love.

I approached the courtyard, still with a bounce in my step. Then I saw something that completely made me stop in my tracks. The bench, OUR BENCH, was gone. It simply wasn’t there. I know my face had to show how shocked and upset I was. I knew then, in that moment, that he was not coming. It was a sign, and yes, I believe in those too. I wanted to cry but I didn’t. I stared at the empty space under the tree for what seemed like forever, and then realized I probably should do something, anything.

I sighed as I walked over to a different bench that was still there. I’d come here with a purpose and I was going to see it through, regardless. As I started to sit down I had to smile. The song “Ana Ng” by They Might Be Giants was playing. I sang along with it some.

Ana Ng and I are getting old
And we still haven’t walked in the glow of each other’s majestic presence
Listen Ana hear my words
They’re the ones I would say if there was a me for you
All alone at the ‘64 World’s Fair
80 dolls yell “Small girl after all”
Who was at the DuPont Pavilion?
Why was the bench still warm? Who had been there?

Of course the bench wasn’t warm at all as nobody had been here, and nobody was going to be here except me. I opened my purse and began to rifle through it, searching for my pen. I had so much stuff in my purse that it was honestly a wonder I could find anything. However, I did find it. Having accomplished that minor task, I opened my notebook and set about accomplishing my larger task. I paused long enough to sing one of the best lines that ever was in a song:

As I was driving once I saw this painted on a bridge:
“I don’t want the world, I just want your half”

I picked up my pen and began to write:

Dear Chris,

I am writing this letter, knowing full well that you will never see it. However, sometimes we do things for ourselves and this is one of those times. I miss us. I miss laughing with you. I miss how we used to play. I don’t think I will ever know what happened, I just know that you were suddenly gone.

As I continued to write, someone came and sat next to me. I muttered silently to myself, resentful of this intrusion. I know, it’s a public place and he had every right to be here and sit on this bench. I just honestly wanted to feel as alone as I possibly could while still being here, in this place. I refused to look at the person, but with my eyes downcast I could see the legs and sneakers and knew it was a man.

I continued to write, but his presence was really irritating me and I wished with every fiber of my being that I had the nerve to ask him if he could just leave. As if that wasn’t bad enough, I had the distinct impression that he was trying to look over my shoulder and read my letter. If Chris wasn’t going to read it, this person sure as hell wasn’t going to read it either.

I continued to write my letter to Chris, sharing all that our relationship had meant to us. I called this purging, and it was a ritual I had become pretty good at in my 35 years of life.

As my mp3 player continued I found myself singing the next song in spite of myself:

Back up, back up
Take another chance
Don’t you mess up, mess up
I don’t wanna lose you

I looked around the courtyard, half expecting Chris to hear me calling to him and magically appear. Of course this only happens in movies though, and he didn’t come. Even if he had, would he have backed up and stopped for me? Part of me didn’t think so. I knew he wasn’t coming, but I would give him till the end of the letter to show up, and then I was done.

Right then the skies open up and it started to rain. I’d been afraid that would happen, and it totally wasn’t part of my plan. People began to run into the various stores, seeking shelter. If there was a bright side though, my bench companion got up with everyone else, leaving me mercifully alone. I pondered seeking shelter for a moment too, then decided against it. I would dry. The only action I took was to close my notebook so my paper wouldn’t get damp. The rain would stop eventually and then I could continue. Of course, the rain made it even less likely that Chris would show. Oh well, I’d left it to fate and fate was giving me an answer.

The tree I was under actually protected me from the rain more than I’d have thought. I can’t say I didn’t get wet, but I wasn’t soaked. I closed my eyes for a moment, pondering what else I would write when the rain stopped. I swear I might have even nodded off there for a moment, but I couldn’t be sure.

When I opened my eyes back up I felt the tears in them. I’d waited for this for a while, wishing I could cry and had been unable to. At last I was crying, mourning the loss of my relationship. It was a quiet cry, my body barely moving at all. Only the tears streaming down my face let me know it was happening. Had anyone been watching, it might have just looked like rain on my cheeks. I sniffled a little, and the rain stopped as fast as it had come. Wonderful, I could start writing again.

People began to walk past again, but I wasn’t really aware of them. I was focused on continuing my letter. It felt so good to get it all out. I told him I didn’t know why he’d distanced himself from me as he had. I spoke of warm, tender moments, that had made me love him so much. I became lost in my thoughts and the words on the paper.

Then I had an uneasy moment, a feeling of being watched. I wondered for a moment if Chris was there, witnessing me doing this. That would be a little humiliating. Yet, part of me hoped he was and I could end this scene and dive into a much happier one. I looked up and across the courtyard. I found my watcher. It wasn’t Chris, though I was fairly certain it was the man who’d been sitting next to me on the bench. Our eyes met for a moment, and in his I saw both sympathy and open curiosity. Sympathy was the last thing I needed today and I certainly didn’t welcome his curiosity. I looked back down quickly, hoping he’d go away.

I got my wish when the rain started up again. I closed my notebook and saw everyone rushing for cover yet again, including the man under the tree. I refused to move; enough of my plans that day had been ruined, and I wasn’t going to add to it by moving before I was finished.

The rain stopped again and I continued writing. At last I’d come to the end of my letter. I signed it:

Love always, Vicki

I sighed heavily. The end I had been dreading was finally here, and I had to follow through if I wanted a proper goodbye. I would never show him this letter, of course. I hadn’t written it for Chris. I took the mp3 player off and put it in my purse.

I stood up and walked over to a nearby trashcan. I opened the notebook to begin ripping out the pages. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking towards me. I was pretty sure it was the man who’d been watching me since I got here. I looked away from his direction, hoping if I did he’d get the hint and leave.

That was when I saw him. Dressed in a casual blue shirt and blue jeans, there was Chris. He saw me at the exact same moment I’d seen him and our eyes met. I saw a flicker of surprise in his face, I am sure that surprise was mirrored in my own eyes. I looked at his blond hair and blue eyes, making sure I wasn’t seeing things. Thinking quickly, I closed the notebook with the incriminating letter. We both hesitated for a moment, then approached each other.

You’d think this would be a big, momentous occasion, wouldn’t you? However, it was not. NOTHING in our relationship had ever been big or grandiose.

“Hey there stranger,” I said, hoping I didn’t sound as uncertain as I felt.

“Thought you weren’t coming,” he said casually.

We laughed a little.

“What’s with the notebook?” he asked, still sounding as though there was nothing odd about us meeting up here.

I tried to grin mischievously, hoping my voice didn’t show my nervousness. “A lady doesn’t give away all her secrets, does she?” I teased.

“I guess not,” he said. It was apparent he was still curious, but was letting it go.

We stood there for a moment, clearly having a moment of awkwardness.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said honestly.

“Awwwwwwwwww, come on” he said, as he drew me into a big bear hug, lifting me off the ground.

This was a pretty easy task as he is several inches taller than myself. I felt my body starting to relax, and the anxiety began to fade. He was here as I’d hoped he’d be, and nothing else mattered. Even the skies had cleared up, as though it was supposed to happen just this way.

When he finally put me down, we walked towards the center of the courtyard and it was then that he noticed our bench was gone.

“Well that’s too bad,” he commented.

“Luckily there is this one. Look, the mall people have even come around and dried it off from the rain,” I said. Everything seemed to be falling into place. I placed my notebook on the bench and motioned to Chris that we should sit.

We sat down in pleasant silence, arms around each other, not saying a word. I couldn’t believe he’d really come. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you really think it’s going to happen. A million thoughts ran through my head, but I was too busy melting into the man next to me to speak any of them. I was happy and content.

Then I whispered into his ear, “Lean your body into mine and lay your head on my shoulder.”

Chris obliged me by doing just that. He felt so yummy and warm; I knew then that everything was going to be all right. I continued to whisper to him.

“Close your eyes, listen to the gentle rustle of the leaves as they blow in the wind. Focus on the sound of my voice and let everything else fade away. It doesn’t matter that we are here in a public place, because right now we are completely alone. Do you understand?”

“Uh huh,” he muttered, almost inaudibly.

I hadn’t hypnotized Chris many times, but it was good to know I still could. I ran my fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck. He shivered visibly, then relaxed deeper into me.

“Good boy,” I told him, sounding a bit more authoritative.

“I want you to relax, feeling so good here with your head against my shoulder. Feeling warm, safe, and …..”

I hesitated a moment before continuing that thought.

“…and loved,” I finished.

The smallest sound emitted from his mouth, but I knew it was a sound of pleasure.

“You coming here today has pleased me very much, made me very happy. Let today be the beginning of things to come, a new start for you and I. It doesn’t mean we can ignore everything that has come before, but it doesn’t have to dictate where we go from here.”

“Yes mistress,” he mumbled. I felt a charge shoot down my spine when he said that. He’d called me that before, but only a few times. Today it seemed to come easily. We’d broken down the walls when we had both shown up to our cancelled meeting, and we had to keep the walls down if we were going to go anywhere from today.

“Come home with me, Chris,” I said, taking his hand.

He took my hand and followed me. In my eagerness to get him home, I had forgotten about the notebook lying on the bench. I didn’t notice that the stranger who’d been watching me had picked it up. I wouldn’t realize I’d left it for days.

We walked, hand in hand, back to my car. I was very glad now that I had thought to park as far away from the courtyard as I could. This made the walk that much longer, and I did so enjoy walking while holding hands with Chris.

I drove home with Chris in my car. We rode in silence. When we got to my place we sat on the couch. Craving closeness, I curled up in his lap and laid my head against his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. I stroked his hair and neck with my fingers, knowing he’d always loved this small intimacy. I don’t know how long we stayed like that before I finally began kissing his neck. I felt him shiver and it thrilled me. I was overwhelmed with a deep need to claim him physically while controlling his mind. I knew this was an emotional reaction, as I’d geared myself up for goodbye. I didn’t care though, I needed him and I needed him now.

I nibbled his earlobe, suckled his neck, and then whispered in his ear. “I’m going to take your shirt off, and you will help me.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied.

I slid my hand under his shirt, feeling him shiver as I did. I slid it up and he lifted his arms obligingly. I felt an overwhelming hunger for him as I glided my fingers along his skin, touching his chest and stomach. I gave his nipples a few pinches, as I knew he liked that. When his body reacted I whispered, “good boy.”

I stood up and slid my shorts and panties down off my body. I saw Chris briefly admire the black, silky panties I had worn. Honestly, I guess I’d worn them “just in case” something like this had happened.

I intertwined my fingers in his hair, and pulled his head toward my naked sex. Again I thought, “ I need him, and I need him now.” I was full of emotional energy that was begging for some kind of release.

“Lick me pet,” I ordered him. I wasn’t sure if I was in domme mode or needy mode, and I honestly didn’t care. I just knew that the longer I went without having him, the more my body was going to ache with need.

“Yes my beautiful mistress,” he said. He wrapped his arms around me, grabbing my bottom, and began to work his way into my sex with his tongue.

I felt my knees go weak and hoped I hadn’t made a mistake in standing up while he did this. His tongue gliding around down there felt so good, and I held his head, guiding him to the spots that brought me the most pleasure. At last I orgasmed, as long, satisfying shudders overtook my entire body.

Afterwards, we undressed the rest of the way, went to my bed and just laid together. Our bodies were intertwined and everything felt perfect.

Chris grinned at me as he said, “I don’t want to impose on you tonight.”

I knew he was playing with me so I played right back. “Oh, it’s not imposing. Since I drove here I think that makes you more or less my captive until I say otherwise.”

His face twisted into mock distress. “Not that, anything but that,” he protested.

“Yes, I’m afraid so,” I said, trying to sound and look serious. Neither of us could hold a straight face though and we started to laugh.

After things got quiet I said softly, “I really didn’t think you were coming.”

“Yet you came anyway, AFTER cancelling on me,” he noted with a bit of sarcasm.

“Yeah well…” I said, not sure what to say to that.

He whispered, “We don’t have to talk about this now.”

I supposed he was right. We couldn’t solve all our problems in one day. But today had certainly been a nice start. I leaned in towards him and kissed him softly on the lips, and he returned it. Our mouths melted into a soft, long, lingering kiss.

“Make love to me Chris,” I ordered softly, arching my body against his.

“With pleasure,” he said, as we lost ourselves in the joy of each other.