The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tail of Spence

I’d always considered myself something of an ass man. That, in and of itself should be pretty self explanatory, but if you need an explanation, let’s just say that I like watching girls from behind because I like watching girl’s behinds.

I’ve pretty much always been that way. I don’t know what it is about asses that gets me, but a tight pair of jeans or a skirt that squeezes a butt just so is enough to totally get me off. I start to think about what it would be like to get my hands on that ass or what kind of underwear a girl’s wearing and I’m pretty much gone from there.

Of course, being an ass man does have its advantages and disadvantages.

Being able to girl watch without girls catching you do it, advantage. Not being able to see a girl’s ass when you’re talking to her, disadvantage.

Fantasizing about doing girls doggy style, advantage. Fantasizing about doing a girl doggy style and not being able to do it, disadvantage.

Tight clothes, advantage. Saggy butts, disadvantage.

But still, all things considered, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

That is, I wouldn’t have had it any other way right up until the day I met Leann.

I’d been at the mall. It’s one of my favorite places to go to scope out butts and there were plenty of nice ones there that day, but Leann’s was definitely way up there in the ‘nice ass’ category.

Bear in mind, of course, that since I was following her from behind, I didn’t really get a good look at her at first. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, and a top that left her waist exposed. Her hair was blond and she wore it in a pigtail and as far as I could tell, she was there at the mall all by herself.

I’d become pretty adept at following nice butts so I didn’t really think she’d seen me so I have to admit that I was pretty surprised when all of the sudden, she turned around and she looked right at me. “Are you following me,” she asked.

I should have said no. I knew that, but for whatever reason, I felt incapable of saying it.

“Are you following me,” she asked again.

Okay, she’d caught me but the weird thing was I couldn’t say yes and I couldn’t say no.

Leann didn’t care. She already knew what the answer was. “I’ll take that as a yes,” she told me. “So tell me, do you like getting off on girl’s asses?”

Okay, she pretty much had me dead to rights on that one, too, but I wasn’t going to admit that either.

“What’s your name,” the girl asked.

“Spence,” I told her.

“Well, Spence, my name’s Leann, and I’m glad to meet you, but I think I asked you a question. Do you like getting off on girl’s asses?”

Again, I didn’t say anything.

“You do like it, don’t you, Spence?”

“I ... I ... I,” I stammered. I didn’t know what to say.

“It’s okay, Spence. You don’t have to tell me because as I’m sure you already know, I already know the answer.”

She was right about that. I was pretty sure she did know the answer.

“That’s pretty rude, don’t you think, Spence?”

Rude?

“You following girls around, lusting after their butts, and never stopping to talk to them, never even taking the time to look them in the eye. That’s pretty rude.”

I didn’t think it was rude but when she put it that way, there was just something that sounded wrong about it.

“I’ll bet you even go home and jerk yourself off thinking about girl’s butts, don’t you, Spence?”

No, not really, I wanted to tell her. It wasn’t like that at all, but I still couldn’t seem to say anything at all.

“Does my butt get you off, Spence?”

I wanted to tell her no but I couldn’t.

“I can see it does, Spence. Should we see just how much my ass gets you off, Spence?”

I was about to ask what she meant by that when suddenly my vision changed. I knew I was still in the mall because I could hear the sounds of people around me, but all I could see was Leann and her butt as it walked through the mall.

“Is that what you like,” I heard Leann’s disembodied voice say and then I felt her hand caressing the front of my pants. “Oh, Spence, I can tell. You really do like it, don’t you?”

Whatever was happening to me, my vision seemed to be zooming in like the lens of a camera. The only thing I could see was Leann’s butt and nothing else.

“Would you like to see more, Spence,” the girl said. “Would you like to see more of my butt?”

I didn’t answer but then it turns out I didn’t really have to answer.

Her butt was still there in front of me but I could see her hands. Well not really her real hands, at least not one of them, because I could still feel her hands on the front of my pants and I could feel her hands stroking my cock.

But it didn’t matter if those hands were real or not. What mattered was what those hands were doing to her jeans.

Those hips continued to sway as those hands pushed those jeans down, and what came into view was ...

A thong. God, I loved thongs, and seeing that just made my cock even harder.

“You like that, don’t you,” the girl said. “Would you like to see what it looks like when I take my thong off? I’ll bet you would.”

She had my pants unzipped and she had her hand inside my jeans and she was stroking my cock through my underwear. The weird thing was that should have drawn a crowd and yet the sounds of the mall continued around me as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

But it didn’t really matter because the vision in front of me was still moving her ass as if to please only me and then those hands were moving, hooking themselves in the waistband of the underwear and then pushing it down her legs.

The girl bent at the waist and suddenly, I could see it all, her ass, her hole, her pussy, everything, and to tell the truth, I just couldn’t help myself. I started to cum right then and there.

“Oh, Spence,” I heard the girl say. “Look at what you’ve done to yourself. That is so rude. Next time, I think you’re going to have to learn to talk to the girl. Next time, you’re going to have to ask her if you want to cum.”

Suddenly, everything was back to normal. I was there in the mall and I could see everything. Well, not everything. Leann was gone, and there was one other thing that was out of the ordinary. My jeans were zipped but if what I was feeling down there was any indication, I’d definitely cum in my pants.

I didn’t notice the change at first. After what happened in the mall, of course, I went home to change, and I just chalked what had happened there to a weird experience and that was all, but after a couple of days, I realized something. I could get myself hard but I couldn’t get myself off.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. Couldn’t get yourself off. Come on, how stupid is that, but I’m telling you the truth. No matter what I did, I could get myself close but I couldn’t get myself off, and believe you me, after a few days of that, I was hurting bad.

I was back at the mall again. Really, I have no idea why, but I think there was some kind of thought in my head that if this was where the whole thing had started, maybe it would be a good idea to come back to the scene of the crime, as it were.

There were plenty of girls walking around and plenty of nice tails but as soon as I got there, I knew what I wanted. I needed to find Leann.

Now, if you want to, I suppose you can believe in coincidences, but me, I had the feeling that I was going to find her. I didn’t know why but as soon as I knew that that was what I needed, I knew I was going to find her.

As you might expect by now, I did find her. Just like before, she was walking alone, and just like before, she had a really great ass.

“Hey,” I called out. “Hey.”

The girl continued on as if she didn’t hear me.

I raced to catch up. “Hey.”

The girl turned. “Why, Spence,” she said. “Fancy meeting you here.”

For all the surprise in her voice, I had little doubt that she was not the least bit surprised to see me. “You got to make it stop,” I told her.

“Make what stop?”

For a moment, I wondered if maybe I was wrong about this, if maybe it really was all some sort of monumental coincidence, but almost as quickly, I rejected that. Too much had happened. It just couldn’t be coincidence. It just couldn’t be.

She was looking back at me. “Well,” she asked.

“That thing you did to me the other day. You got to make it stop.”

“What thing?”

The mall was crowded. Did I really want to have this conversation here, but would I be able to find her again if I didn’t and could I take the risk of not finding her. I decided I couldn’t. “I can’t cum,” I said bluntly.

“Why, Spence,” she said with a twinkle in her eye. “They got drugs for that, you know. You see them advertised on TV all the time.”

She was toying with me. I knew that. I didn’t know why but I knew she was toying with me. “I can get myself hard,” I told her. “That’s not the problem.”

“What is the problem then? I have to tell you, Spence, I’m not a doctor so I’m not sure what it is you want me to do.”

“You did something to me,” I said. I was sure I was right so I just kept right on going. “I don’t know what it is you did, but I need you to make it stop.”

“But Spence, you can fix it yourself. I already told you what you need to do.”

There was a clue in that. I was sure of that, but what had she told me that I needed to do? “Can’t you just tell me,” I asked.

“’Fraid not,” she said. “I guess you’re just going to have to figure this one out on your own.”

Figure it out on my own. Was there a clue in that? I couldn’t see as how there could be, but was there a clue anyway.

I could see her watching me expectantly.

She sighed when she could see I wasn’t going to get it. “I suppose I should be going,” she said.

“Wait?”

“What about my ... you know?”

Leann just sighed. “I suppose you’re just going to have to figure that one out on your own.”

“But you can’t just leave me like this.”

“Sorry.”

This was all wrong. I was sure that somehow, she could have made it stop. Or maybe she could, but she just wasn’t going to do it. What the hell had she said?

“Wait!”

“I’ve told you I’ve got things to do,” Leann said. “I don’t have all day to wait around like this.”

“You said I was rude.”

“Did I now?”

“You said I was rude because I was only looking at girl’s butts.”

“That’s pretty close.”

I was close. Okay, that was something, but what else had she said. I was racking my brain trying to come up with the rest of it. What else had she said?

I knew Leann was watching me but I just couldn’t figure it out.

“You said I should be looking at them in the eyes,” I blurted out.

“There you go. Now what do you think that means?”

Okay, so I was on the right track but what the hell did that mean. I was supposed to look in a girl’s eyes but come on, that didn’t make any sense. I couldn’t look at her all the time.

No wait, stupid. Not ALL the time. During sex. That was it, right, so what did that mean ...

“You want me to do it missionary, right?”

“Not at all and besides, it’s not what I want that counts anyway. It’s what you need to do.”

So what the hell did I need to do? “What do I need to do?”

“Now, Spence, you don’t need me to answer that, do you?”

What had she said, I asked myself.

“Would you like me to help you,” she asked.

“Yes, please.” I’d do anything but I knew what I needed more than anything else was some help.

She grinned and she turned herself around. “Well now, if that’s what you want, why don’t you take a look at this.”

She was lowering her jeans and then taking down her panties and I found myself staring at her butt and I couldn’t help it. I was getting even hotter and wetter than I had been before, and my balls were aching to give up their seed.

“Is this helping,” she asked.

“No,” I had to tell her. “No, it’s worse than it was before. I need to cum even more than I did before.”

“So what do you need,” Leann asked.

What did I need? I needed to cum. I needed ... I needed to have her watch me do it. I needed ...

I’m not sure how I figured it out. Maybe I got it on my own or maybe the thought was put in my head but however it happened, it really didn’t matter. What mattered was I finally got it. “I need to cum while you watch,” I told the girl. “I need you to see me cum.”

She smirked at me and I was sure I was on the right track. “You need me to see you cum?”

Instinctively, I knew what I had to have. “I need to cum on your tits,” I said.

“You need to cum on my tits,” she asked and yet even as she asked it, I knew it was something she expected me to say, “but I thought you were an ass man.”

“I was,” I told her. “I am, but ... but I need to cum on your tits.”

“And you think I’m going to do this ... why?”

I didn’t have an answer for that. I just knew I needed it.

“Why don’t you beg for it,” she told me.

“Huh?

“You heard me. We both know you like following girls around and watching their butts. We both know you like fucking girls from behind and we both know you’d like to fuck girls in the ass but so far, you never have.”

I wanted to look around to see if anyone was listening. In a mall as crowded as this, someone had to be listening, but for some reason, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leann.

“But watching girl’s butts, that just seems so detached, don’t you think, so if you want to get yourself off, you’re going to have to turn the girl around and you’re going to have to cum all over her tits and since most girls aren’t going to want to let you do that, you’re most likely going to have to beg for it. How’s that sound?”

My balls were aching so. Hell, I’d do whatever she told me to do if only it meant I could get myself off.

“I asked you how that sounded,” Leann asked me.

“It sounds great,” I told her.

Leann grinned. “I kind of thought it might, and from my way of looking at it, there’s no reason not to get started with it right now. After all, you told me yourself. You really need to cum right now.”

“But right here?”

“No time like the present, honey.”

“But—”

“If you don’t want to do it, you can stay the way you are now. How do those balls feel, by the way?”

They hurt, and I was sure she knew that, but doing what she wanted, here in the mall, that just sounded so wrong.

“Too bad,” she said. “I thought you wanted to get yourself off,” and I could tell she was about to turn around and walk away.

“Please,” I blurted out.

She stopped. “What’s that,” she asked. “What’d you say?”

I couldn’t believe I was doing this but I said it again. “Please,” I said. “Please. I want to cum on your tits.”

“You want to cum where,” she asked in a tone of mock disbelief.

“I want to cum on your tits,” I said. “Please. Let me cum on your tits.”

“That’s better,” she said, “but I think you can do better than that.”

What the hell did she want from me, I wondered. I did everything she’d asked me to do and yet my cock was hurting so bad that I knew what I had to do. I pleaded even harder. “Please,” I told her. “I’m begging you. Please let me cum on your tits.”

“Well, I suppose,” she said, “since you’re asking me so nicely, I suppose I could let you do it, but you know you’re going to be doing this a lot now, don’t you, and you know some girls aren’t going to be as easy as me.”

I nodded. The truth was I didn’t care anymore. I just wanted to cum and I’d do whatever it took to make it happen.

Leann opened her top and there were her pert, little tits. Her hands cupped her tits and she looked up at me. “Is this what you wanted,” she asked with a smile.

“Yeah,” I groaned, and with that, I grabbed my cock and I started to stroke.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Stroke your cock. Do it. Stroke it. Stroke all that nasty cum out and shoot it all over my tits.”

If I hadn’t wanted to cum before, just having her say that would have been enough to make my juices want to flow.

“And just to make it fair,” Leann said, “because we don’t want this to be all one-sided, any girl that you fuck from behind, she’s going to love it and she’s going to start cumming right from the very start, but the only way you’re going to get yourself off is by cumming on her tits.”

I really didn’t care about any of that. Not anymore. All I cared about was Leann’s tits.

It didn’t take much. Hell, I could feel it coming. Just a couple more strokes and that was all it took and suddenly, I was cumming all over her tits.

Leann just stayed where she was, her eyes never leaving mine as I shot my load on her tits and then when all was said and done, she just closed up her top as if having some guy cum on her tits was the most natural thing in the world for her, and then she got up and she walked away.

So just in case you’re wondering, I’m still an ass man and I love to chase tail, and the girls, they just love to have me fuck them from behind, but now, when I want to get myself off, now I have to beg a girl to let me cum on her tits because when it comes to the tail of Spence, it’s all about the tits.