The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tag Team

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Inspired by a pic Privatepages did, thought I’d do a quick piece to match it. Enjoy.

It’s strange how, when growing up, sisters can always be counted on to start off on the same interests. Usually, they would drift apart, one sister going for intellect, another for shopping, that sort of thing. But in other cases, the bond between them would be strong enough to continue those shared interests all their lives. And in some cases, those interests could be shared in many ways.

On the surface, Krista and Jamie didn’t look like sisters. They were both the same height, with great bodies, their beauty quite evident in their mid-twenties. Where they differed a bit was in appearance. Krista had long black hair drifting towards the small of her back while Jamie’s long hair was blonde and flowing past her shoulders. That difference had to do with the fact that Krista, the older, was the original child of her father while Jamie was the result of her father’s second marriage to another woman.

However, the two were a lot closer than some might think. They took the same classes at school, went out with the same crowds afterwards, went to the same college and each discovered sexuality at about the same time. Which was what led them to their mutual discovery.

It had happened at the age of fifteen, when the two were hanging around a friend’s house, watching TV and caught a magic show. One segment had the magician hypnotizing a female volunteer from the audience. As they watched the woman going under, staring at a spinning crystal, the two Smith sisters both felt a strange tingle within them. A shared look told them that the other was feeling the same thing, the odd thrill at watching the woman on the screen going under was turning them on big time.

At home later that night, they talked about it and realized that each had gotten the same strange thrill out of seeing a woman being hypnotized, a thrill that they quickly equated with the strange sexual stirrings within them. They each knew how sex worked, of course, but neither had put together the thrill of dominance like that with an erotic experience.

The next day, they hit the library and starting reading up on everything they could, every technique and aspect of hypnosis itself. When the Internet came along, it opened up a new world for them as they realized just how hypnosis could be used in an erotic way and how there were quite a few people out there who had done it themselves.

They had taken the first step back in high school, seducing Jamie’s best friend and her boyfriend one night, Krista riding the boy’s cock while Jamie ate out her friend. Since then, the two had perfected their skills and often went “trawling” for marks on weekends and on some special trips. And this one was definitely special.

* * *

Jamie had been a little taken aback when Krista had bounded into their shared apartment to tell her all about the great deal she’d just gotten on a new vacation. The catch was that it was a nudist colony.

“Are you serious?” Jamie asked, brushing her blonde hair away from her face, glaring at her sister.

“Oh, come on!” Krista said, her face, usually the very picture of mischievous sexuality, currently in a pleading look. “It’ll be a blast!”

“Why would I hang out there?” Jamie asked, shaking her head.

“Oh, like you have hang-ups about being naked?” Krista said, raising an eyebrow. “You sunbathe nude on the roof when you can!”

“That’s a little different than parading around before a pack of strangers in absolutely nothing,” Jamie pointed out.

“Hey, they’ll be naked too,” Krista retorted. “Come on, it’s a great place, you can dress for dinner, we’ve got an awesome room, pool, lakeside, sports, it’ll be great!” As Jamie shook her head, Krista smirked. “You know, if you don’t agree, I may have to ask you nicely.....”

“Forget it, Kris,” Jamie shook her head. “We both know that’s not an option.”

Kirsta pouted but did understand the wisdom in Jamie’s words. Early on, the girls had experimentated with hypnosis on each other to perfect their methods. Of course, neither could resist a little joke on the other, but it had gotten a bit out of hand due to their inexperience. When Jamie was nearly kicked out of school for stripping off her top when she heard “The Star-Spangled Banner” on the PA system and Krista was almost arrested for mooning a mother and child when the young girl whistled “When You Wish Upon a Star,” the two realized this just wasn’t going to work and had made a solemn pact not to hypnotize each other, which both had kept.

“Okay, fine,” Krista said. “But you know, this would provide a great opportunity for fun.”

That seemed to get Jamie’s attention. “What?”

“Well, you’ve got people who are already naked,” Krista smiled. “If they’re that open for their bodies, can you imagine their minds?”

Jamie pursed her lips and bent her head in thought. “What dates were these again?”

Krista smiled as she and her sister began to plan.

* * *

A nudist colony isn’t the dream paradise some might think it is. The sad fact is, most of the people who are at a nudist colony are the type of people who should really be keeping their clothes on as much as possible. Yes, there were some quite attractive men and women but they were fewer and more far between than one would think.

It said something that Krista and Jamie could get a lot of attention on such an expanse of nudity. Of course, that had a lot to do with the bodies in question. Krista’s breasts were quite large and round, not too heavy but great to look at, as were her long legs and tight ass. Jamie’s body was a bit thinner and more lithe but she had quite the nice chest herself, her blond patch and round ass getting attention from men and women alike.

“Ah, gotta love this place,” Krista said, stretching a bit, pushing her breasts further outward in a move that got a few more glances her way. “Sun, sand and a bevy of beauties naked and ready for us.”

“Down, sis,” Jamie smiled, pretending not to notice the two hunks checking her out. “We’ve got a little time to find the right target.”

“No time needed,” Krista said, her eyes sliding towards one side of the beach. “She’s found.”

Jamie followed her sister’s gaze, curious to see who she’d chosen. While she was purely into ladies only, Krista enjoyed both sides, taking what she called the Three to One ratio: Taking a cock for every three women she slept with. This had led to the two creating their special method for “meeting” new people and Jamie had to see who her sister had picked this time. Her eyes widened as she got a look at her. “Oooh, nice one, sis.”

“Perfect location, perfect proximity,” Krista nodded. She broke out in a grin. “Perfect body. Well, next to ours.” She looked at her blonde sister and raised an eyebrow. “Shall we?”

“Let’s,” Jamie grinned as the two moved off.

* * *

The nudist colony was set along a beach, a rock wall separating it from the main resort building. It was spread out a bit so there were shadings near the building overseeing the beach, palm trees blowing slightly in the light wind coming over the area. It was in the midst of all this that Jesse stood.

She was in terrific shape, years of running and swimming resulting in a well-toned body with an ample chest, blonde hair brushing past her shoulders, blue eyes gazing outward at the water, hoping they wouldn’t fix on the bastard who’d gotten her into this mess in the first place.

“A simple little resort,” he’d told her when he’d gotten the tickets for their first vacation as a couple. That was what it was supposed to be, he’d never breathed a single word about what the place really was until Jesse had come face to face with a burly bellhop who really could have used some pants. Naturally, her first instinct was to try and get out of it but he’d smartly made sure to make her place ticket non-refundable. Since Jesse really couldn’t afford to buy another ticket home, she was stuck here for a while.

She’d gotten used to being naked after a bit, it wasn’t like she was alone in that department. But she still felt out of place around here and not happy that her boyfriend had been openly gazing at the more lovely naked ladies about.

“You don’t look like you’re having fun.” Jesse involuntarily yelped at the soft voice at her shoulder. She turned to see the dark-haired woman standing on one side of her. A blonde one suddenly popped by her other side, with that same little smile on her lips. “Sorry,” she said. “I’m Jamie, this is my sister, Krista. What’s your name?”

“Um, Jesse,” she replied, a little taken aback at the two’s sudden appearance.

“First time at one of these?” Krista asked, Jesse looking at her.

“Um, yeah,” the blonde nodded.

“Same here,” Jamie said, turning Jesse’s attention back to her. “But we’re getting used to it, just the two of us. You with anyone?”

“Um, my boyfriend,” Jesse shrugged. “He’s probably watching a volleyball game right now or something.”

“Hey, his loss,” Krista shrugged, Jesse looking at her as the brunette looked over at her sister. “I like it here, don’t you, Jamie? I mean, let’s face it, being nude makes you feel so free, doesn’t it?”

“Sure does,” Jamie said, nodding as Jesse looked at her. “I mean, there’s no constraints, nothing blocking you from feeling the sun and the breeze all over you, you just feel that great, nice, warm sun on your body, you just feel it all over your body now and it feels so good, don’t you think it feels good, Krista?”

“Oh, yeah,” Krista nodded, Jesse looking over to her. “Oh, yeah, it really does feel good, the warm sun just flowing over you, it feels so nice and warm and comfortable and that great breeze blowing in relaxes you too, it really feels relaxing to feel this great wind on your naked body, it really feels relaxing, it really feels so very, very relaxing.”

“I agree,” Jamie said, Jesse turning to face her. “It really feels relaxing to feel that breeze on your naked body, it really feels relaxing to just feel that great breeze on your body, it really feels relaxing to feel it, it feels just very, very relaxing.”

“Oh, yeah,” Krista said, Jesse’s neck feeling a little tired as she turned to face the dark-haired woman, who stared at her with brilliant eyes as she spoke. “Yeah, it’s so relaxing, it’s so, so relaxing, to just stand here and let the breeze flow over your naked body, just let it flow over you, just let it flow over you and you feel so relaxed, you just feel so, so relaxed and it feels so good to feel this way, don’t you think, sis?”

As Jesse slowly turned towards Jamie, the blonde shared a smile with her sister. As always, their method was infallible. By standing on either side of their subject and “conversing” past them, they had the woman turning her head back and forth to each, in an attempt to follow the “conversation.” The two could tell that Jesse was quite open at this point. It seemed Krista was right, being nude really did open people up a bit more to them. Now it was time to move onto the next step.

Jesse didn’t know why but she felt so tired all of a sudden. She was turning her head from one sister to the other as they spoke, trying to keep track of this odd conversation and how it was making her feel so tired right now. Jamie would say something about how soothing the breeze was on a naked pussy and then Krista would remark about how the sun beating on naked breasts intensified this relaxation and Jamie would say that it was so easy to let go and just relax under the wind and sun and Krista would agree, the wind and sun were relaxing, they were so very relaxing, so very relaxing and Jesse didn’t even notice how by now, she couldn’t even turn her head anymore, each sister took turns gently pulling her face to theirs as they spoke.

“Yes, you feel so relaxed right now,” Jamie said, staring into Jesse’s eyes, enjoying the glazed look coming over them as she spoke. “Yes, so relaxed, so very, very relaxed, you feel so relaxed, Jesse, you feel so very, very relaxed right now, so very, very relaxed. Don’t you think she feels relaxed, Krista?”

Jesse didn’t want to look away from Jamie’s gorgeous eyes but she felt her head slowly being turned over towards Krista’s, her eyes swallowing up Jesse’s gaze even faster and more brilliant than Jamie’s had. “Yes, she does look relaxed, Jamie,” Krista cooed. “Yes, she looks so relaxed, she looks so very relaxed, she looks very, very relaxed indeed, she looks so relaxed, she looks so very, very relaxed, I think she should relax more, I think she should relax even more, she should relax even more, I think she should relax even more....”

“Yes, she should,” Jamie suddenly chimed in. “Yes, she should.”

This went on, Jesse staring into one set of eyes, then the other, her head being turned back and forth and back and forth until suddenly, the Smiths were both standing before her and Jesse found herself staring deep into both sets of eyes as two voice overlapped together, synchronizing bit by bit.

“You look so tired, Jesse, you look so tired right now, after the breeze and the sun, the breeze and the sun and you look so tired right now, you look so tired.....”

“Yes, you look so relaxed and peaceful, Jesse, so relaxed and peaceful, you should just let go, just let go and relax completely.”

“So tired.....”

“Just relax.....”

“So very tired......”

“Let go.....”

“So tired....”

“Relax and let go.....”

“So tired....”

“Relax and let go....”

The voice soon came together, Jesse staring forward, lost, as they melded together into a single voice, a single voice that compelled her to submit.

“Sleep. Submit. Sleep and submit. Sleep. Submit. Obey. Submit and obey. Sleep. Submit. Obey. Obey our commands. Submit to our commands. Submit and obey our commands. Sleep, submit and obey our commands. Submit. Obey.”

“Obey....” Jesse whispered, her eyes finally fluttering shut. “Obey....Submit...Obey...”

As her eyes softly shut and her head slumped forward, the two sisters shared a smile as another victim fell into their trap. “Funny,” Jamie shrugged. “It’s almost a shame we don’t get to see her disrobe first. That’s always the thrill for me.”

“We’ll save some time,” Krista grinned as she reached over towards the blonde who was lost to a carefully induced trance......

* * *

The room the girls had gotten was deliberately picked to be close to the beach, where the girls figured they’d do some of their “special events” so getting Jesse up had been with little difficulty. Ironically, this was pretty much the one place the two didn’t have to worry about anyone spotting a naked woman being led to their room.

Krista was always turned on more by the induction than Jamie and her sister knew that this had been a good one. Little surprise then when, as soon as they were in the room, Krista pushed Jesse down on the bed and moved over her. She pushed her breasts into Jesse’s face and spoke. “Lick ‘em, baby. Suck ‘em too.”

Lost in her trance, Jesse slowly reached up and clutched Krista’s amazing breasts, rubbing them carefully in her hands, sighing as she felt the nipples harden in her fingers. Krista moaned as she helped Jesse along, pushing her ample cleavage together as she forced one nipple into Jesse’s mouth, parting the lips. “Kiss it and lick it,” she commanded. Slowly, then with more fervor, Jesse did so, her tongue tickling the swollen tit as her hands worked with Krista’s to continue to rub them.

Jamie liked to take her time a bit as she slowly sunk onto her knees and moved her face towards Jesse’s blond clit. She blew on it, seeing trickles of juice running already. Smiling, she pushed her face in, her tongue reaching out to lick the lovely young pussy. She heard Jesse moan through the mouthful of tit she had as she felt herself being licked out, Jamie working away at her, hands sliding up and down the firm thighs as she did.

Hearing the great moans Jesse was letting out, Krista knew her sister was doing some good and that just made her pussy ache all the more. She pushed Jesse’s face off her breast, then moved up, sitting herself onto Jesse’s face, keeping the hypnotized woman’s hands on her breasts. Krista sat her clit on Jesse’s mouth and the woman immediately went to licking. Krista closed her eyes and moaned, rocking back and forth, rubbing Jesse’s hands over her breasts as she felt the woman lick her. At the same time, Jamie kept up her own tongue-lashing and was damn good at it, licking all around Jesse’s pussy while she licked at Krista. The dark-haired Smith screamed as she came, spilling her juices out onto Jesse’s face. Jesse’s mouth was open as she released herself onto Jamie, the blonde eagerly licking every drop she could get at.

In moments, the two sisters had eagerly changed into a new position. Jamie was on her back, bringing Jesse down to her. They spent a few moments kissing one another, their breasts rubbing on each other, Jamie’s hands reaching over and squeezing Jesse’s ass as Jesse kissed each of Jamie’s firm breasts. Jamie pushed Jesse down, the blonde kissing down her body before coming to her clit. She immediately began licking, all inhibitions gone to her entranced state, her tongue lapping away at Jamie’s pussy with frenetic licks, her hands rubbing Jamie’s round breasts as she went.

As her sister moaned in pleasure, Krista crept behind Jesse, her hands reaching up and cupping the firm buttocks, causing her to moan through her licks. Krista began to knead her cheeks together, pushing them back and forth a bit, her fingers drifting over to slide inside the pussy, causing Jesse to cry out but keep on licking. Smiling, Krista slid up and let her tongue burrow into Jesse’s behind, darting in and out of her snatch with quick, sharp strokes, designed to turn her on and doing a damn good job of it. Krista’s ample chest rubbed on the sheets as she kept rubbing and kissing Jesse’s behind, loving how the girl kept on crying even as she lapped away at Jamie’s clit.

Jamie had her thighs locked around Jesse’s head, holding the other blonde in tight as possible as she urged her to go on. Jamie did her best, her tongue like a dog’s as she kept on licking away harder and harder on Jamie’s pussy, her fingers pinching Jamie’s breasts as she did. Jamie’s hair dangled over the edge of the bed as she moaned, then shook as she came, her juices immediately licked away by the eager Jesse. Jesse had just gotten the last drop when she felt a shudder go through her body and she moaned as she came again, Krista’s fingers parting her pussy so she could catch every drop of cum from it, her hands continuing to rub Jesse’s behind as she did.

Jesse sank, exhausted, onto the bed as the two sisters lay on either side of her. “Hmmm, this was a morsel,” Krista smiled as she stroked one of Jesse’s ample breasts with one hand.

“And this may only be the beginning,” Jamie nodded, cupping the other tit. “You were right, free nudity does lead to free minds.”

“Free for a little while anyway,” Krista grinned as her tongue licked at the tit before her. “Maybe we can change that.”

“That’s something to look forward to,” Jamie nodded as she took the other tit into her mouth and started suckling on it.

In the midst of it all, Jesse lay, unaware of the conversation going on before her, her mind hearing only the voice of obedience, a voice that would soon echo in the minds of several of the guests at the resort, guests who, having already dropped their clothing, would be dropping a lot more to the sultry Smith sisters, who always kept in charge of a conversation.