The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tables May Turn

Description: Christina suddenly can’t seem to control her sexual urges. Will she lose herself completely or turn the tables on the man who has taken over her body?

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction, and all characters are 18 or over. It is the sole property of its author, and has been authorized for use by The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Anyone may distribute or post this work in whole elsewhere, provided that they include all disclaimers, and provided that this story is made available free of charge and the author is notified of the distribution or posting.

This is my first story of this type, so your comments and criticisms are welcome and encouraged. Enjoy!

* * *

Christina carefully broke the cherry off the end of her cigarette and placed the half- smoked Camel back into the pack. God, she wished that there was enough time between class to smoke an entire fucking cigarette. She had to rush through the halls just to make it to her calculus class thirty seconds after the chime sounded.

“…slope of the line – Thank you for joining us, Miss Eklund – by taking the rise over the run,” droned Mrs. Carlisle. Christina quickly took the empty seat behind Josh, a quiet boy who seemed to do well in this class.

As she sat down, brushing her hands against the sides of her pleated skirt to keep it from bunching under her, she felt a small bump where the skirt must have gotten snagged on something.

She frowned. The skirt was standard issue school uniform, black and white plaid, but she liked to keep hers nice because she knew she looked good in it. That might have had to do with the fact that she possessed the kind of elegant curves that showed through even the most unimaginative clothes.

It might also have had something to do with the fact that she spent the time modifying her skirts to hug the graceful curve of her hips and bringing the hem up several inches to show off her naturally toned legs.

She occasionally got stopped by the administrators roaming the halls for uniform violations, but if she pulled the skirt below her knees, she only revealed her lean midriff, which was fine with her.

She zoned out for the rest of the class, as usual. She would just read the book at home, which did a better job of explaining the difficult concepts than Mrs. Carlisle.

She usually doodled silly cartoons in class, but today for reasons she couldn’t explain, she started to feel her pussy heat up. She swallowed at the unexpected sensation, but since she was at the back of the room where no one would notice, she decided to indulge herself.

She first squeezed her knees together, clenching her thighs tightly to press her pussy lips together. As her clit swelled, she crossed her legs so that it was pinned comfortably between her thighs.

She innocently kicked her top leg back and forth, reveling in the sensation as she used the movement to roll her clit between her legs. She took a sharp breath of air as she suddenly felt pleasure wash over her. This was the most turned on she had been in a long time.

She looked around the room.

The class was engrossed in the lecture and Mrs. Carlisle had her back turned, intensely scribbling on the board. With no one looking, Christina closed her eyes and focused on the sensations now washing over her body. She felt her nipples harden and her chest and neck begin to flush. She nonchalantly reached her right hand up to her neck and gently brushed the skin there.

Why am I so turned on?

She didn’t know, or at the moment care. As she rubbed the skin on her neck, she pulled her arm tightly to her chest, squeezing her right tit. She had to bite her lip to keep from squealing with the new pleasure that this gave her.

She let her left hand casually fall to her lap. Her fingers brushed softly along her thigh, with a mind of their own. They slowly teased their way toward the place where her legs met, working their way over the top of her uniform. Through the skirt, her left hand finally pressed roughly into her crotch.

She was sure that she must be drawing attention with this show, but the class still had their eyes plastered to the front of the room.

The sensation of rubbing herself through her skirt was no longer enough to satisfy herself. Not wanting to let this go any further, she forced herself to stop and placed both hands decisively onto her desk. But the unexplained need in her continued to build.

She tried taking a few deep breaths, folding her hands together, and even attempted to study her notes, but all she could seem to think about was how much she wanted a nice, big cock inside of her.

Finally unable to resist the pressure, she let her hands fall to her lap once again. As she rubbed herself through her uniform with one hand, her other hand fumbled to unfasten the buttons that ran down the front of the skirt.

By the third button, she had full access to her sex. She greedily thrust her right hand into her cotton panties, and was only a little surprised by how wet she found herself.

She coated her fingers in her juices and began to rub herself from deep inside her pussy. What am I doing? Why am I touching myself in public like this? This isn’t me.

Despite her mental objections, she couldn’t help but moisten her fingers and begin to trace small circles around her clit.

Still the attention in the room was focused away from her, so she rode the sensations as far as she could. She closed her eyes, let her head loll back, and arched her spine, causing her tits to thrust out beautifully as she came. The tiniest of whimpers sounded in her throat. It was all she could do to keep herself from screaming wildly at the most intense orgasm she had had in...well, ever.

Her entire body was tingling when she opened her eyes and looked around. Miraculously, the class was still intent on the lesson. Did Josh just suddenly look away from her? No, his nose was buried within the book, as usual. Her hips involuntarily bucked ever so slightly as she slowly pulled her fingers out of her sopping pussy.

* * *

Christina spent the rest of the day at school puzzling over what had happened. She couldn’t figure out for the life of her what had suddenly gotten her turned on. It was true that she was a healthy teenager with raging hormones, but that alone couldn’t account for the unexplained need to start touching herself—in the middle class of all places. It was almost like something had imposed upon her to do it. But that didn’t make much sense either.

She was still pondering it after school let out and she began the walk home. She didn’t live far from the school, and there was never enough parking, so she rarely drove. It was a nice day out, so she strolled slowly, lost in thought and smoking half a cigarette.

She was startled when a voice beside her said, “Hey Christina.” She quickly looked around to see Josh walking along next to her. She hadn’t even heard him approach.

“Oh, what’s up Josh? You surprised me.”

“I’m sorry. Did you follow the lesson today in Calc? I’m having a little trouble with it,” Josh said with what seemed to be a slight smirk. Christina’s heart began to pound. Did he see me? She felt stupid to think that no one could have noticed her display.

But no, Josh looked at her earnestly with apparent ignorance of her embarrassing secret.

“Oh,” she said, trying to conceal the shaking in her voice. “I, uh, wasn’t paying much attention. I usually just study from the book.”

“I see. Mind if I walk with you?”

She did mind, but she wanted to act natural despite the fact that she could feel her face becoming flush. “Yeah, sure,” She said as casually as the could manage and flicked her finished cigarette into the gutter.

They walked the next few blocks without saying much, but when they started to cut through the park near her house, she felt her heartbeat begin to quicken again. This time it wasn’t from embarrassment, though. Once more, she felt her skin begin to tingle and her lower lips start to heat up. Shit, not again!

She began to walk faster, trying to get home more quickly, but the increased pace only heightened the friction in her crotch. She could vividly feel every movement of her panties as they brushed back and froth across her pussy. I just need to make it another block past the park, then I’ll be home free.

But she could feel her sensations begin to heighten more and more. Josh was babbling about something or other. She wasn’t really paying attention. Then he said, “Are you okay? You’re starting to look flushed.”

“Oh, I’m fine,” she lied. They kept walking, but she couldn’t ignore the feelings in her becoming even more intense. She stumbled, nearly losing her balance.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Maybe you should sit down for a minute.”

“No, I’ve just been feeling... funny. Today. I just need to get home. And rest,” she said, practically panting. Josh had taken her arm and was leading her off of the path and toward a thicket of trees. She tried to pull away, but her legs were just too weak. It was all she could do to keep her feet under her.

She followed weakly where he was leading her. As she faltered again, he put his hand around her waist. The feeling of being so close to him was just turning her on even more. Once they were within the thicket, he stopped her. Her heart was racing and her legs felt like they were a mile away beneath her hips. She didn’t even notice that there was no place for her to sit, nor did she think to question why he had led her here.

“Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I... I just need to get home.” She turned and began to walk away from him, but he grabbed her gently by the hips and pulled her toward him. She felt like if she didn’t touch herself right away, she would go crazy. Her back was pulled close against his chest and she could smell the scent of his body over the pine sap from the dense trees around them.

In her mind she wanted to run, afraid of what she might do, but her body felt so good absorbing his warmth like it was sunlight. She squeezed her thighs together and let out a soft whimper.

With one hand still on her hip, he reached the other around and placed it on her stomach, pulling her even closer. She pressed her ass against his crotch where she could feel him starting to get hard through his pants. What’s going on? What’s wrong with me? Why am I... Ooh. That feels nice.

She lost her train of thought as he kissed her lightly on the side of the neck. His fingers lightly brushed her stomach, moving in gentle circles. With a mind of their own, her hands reached back and grabbed the sides of his ass. She pulled him close by the hips and ground her own ass up and down against his stiffening member, clenching and unclenching her cheeks.

By now she was gasping and panting to catch her breath. He slowly slid his hand up her stomach until it was resting on her left tit.

“Aaah,” she cried as his fingers gently moved in circles around her hard nipple. She reached up, placing a hand over his and made him squeeze the firm breast. With her other hand she guided his hand on her hip to the moist heat of her crotch.

“Mmmh!” her legs gave out beneath her. He was now supporting most of her weight by her crotch, and the pressure felt so good. She had nearly regained her feet when he began to rub his fingers up and down her entire pussy. With his other hand, he began to unbutton her white shirt. She relished in the pull and then release of the fabric as Josh worked his way down her chest, then her stomach, until her shirt was completely open. Then he ran his fingers quickly and lightly up her belly. After a split second, the sensation this made got through to her brain and she felt the phantom of his fingertips brush up her stomach, radiating the most wonderful tingling as they did.

She would have fallen to her knees if he hadn’t been holding her so tightly.

Instead, she reached both hands around and began pulling at his belt buckle. Her mind was so deep into the realm of pleasure that her fingers felt like vague and distant appendages. She somehow managed to undo his belt and fly. Christina eagerly reached into his boxers and began to vigorously stroke his shaft with one hand while the other reached in even deeper to support his balls.

Josh slowly kneeled down and she dropped to her knees while he continued to hold her from behind. He reached his hands down to her knees and slid them up her thighs, under her skirt. “Aaaaaaoooh,” she cried from deep in her throat, and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as he reached into her panties. Somewhere at the soft border of her mind a rational voice was screaming for her to stop, but she couldn’t hear it.

He easily slid two fingers into her hungry slit while he pressed the fingers of his other hand against her swollen nub. As he rubbed his fingers in and out of her pussy, her most primal instincts took over her muscles and she tilted her hips forward and backward, driving him deeper into her.

Her hands slipped limply out of his pants and caught her as she fell forward to all fours. He pulled her ass back into his crotch once again and she pressed her weight back into him.

“Do you want me inside you?”

“Nn...” She started to say, but just then a whole new wave of pleasure washed over her like a warm ocean crest, so instead she just nodded meekly.

His hands traced the waistband of her white panties around to her sides, then pulled them down, over her ass and to her knees. Pulling his dick out from his boxers, he put it under her pleated skirt and against her wet pussy.

He slid it back and forth along her lips, brushing it against her clit. She tried to swivel her hips to catch his rock hard prick and press it into herself, but he kept pulling away, teasing her. She felt like she could almost see his smirk. Somehow, her mouth managed to shape the word “please,” as she breathily exhaled.

Just when she thought that he had ignored her, she felt herself filled and she was overcome with a pleasure heretofore unimagined. He pulled out slowly, and she savored the tingling. Then he pounded into her once more from behind. There was no room in her mind for anything but pleasure. Her arms gave out weakly and she pressed her cheek against the cool grass, her ass still in the air.

After another slow pull and then hard pump she came harder than she ever had. It was enough to make her completely forget the ecstasy she had felt in class earlier. Her vaginal muscles clenched hard, grabbing his dick and trying to hold it in place, but he kept pumping in and out of her slippery grip.

She heard a moaning that she realized was coming from her own throat, but that was someplace far off. She was lost deep inside herself.

As Josh began to pump faster, she came again. And again. Never as hard as the first time, but each new wave of pleasure pulled her mind further in, with a tightening grip.

She loved it.

After she came one more time, Josh leaned forward and squeezed one of her tits through her exposed bra. His other hand landed on the ground in front of her face to support his weight. Through a haze of ecstasy, She noticed a ring on his finger with a large ruby in it. No, it was too red to be a ruby. It looked like colored glass or one of those gaudy stones that you could buy on TV.

She started to wonder about it, but then she closed her eyes in pleasure and the thought was gone. Josh was pumping her faster and harder and she could feel that he was about to come. As she felt him begin to twitch wildly inside her, she came one last time.

She wanted him to stay inside her forever, but he pulled himself out and stood up. She fell limply to her side and gazed up at him.

“I won’t tell anyone about this,” he said with a strangely triumphant look on his face. “Don’t worry. This will be our little secret.”

With that, he pulled his fly closed and buckled his belt. With a grin, he turned and walked out of the clearing and out of sight.

Christina lay for a few moments on the ground, coming slowly back to the real world. When it occurred to her what she had done, she thought that she should feel ashamed. But instead she smiled the smile of someone who is completely and utterly satisfied.

She pulled up her panties, which had become tangled around one of her ankles, buttoned her shirt, and walked the rest of the way home. She went straight to her room and lay down in her bed without even thinking about dinner.

She had never in her life slept as soundly as she did that night.

* * *

By the next morning, the sexual high had worn off enough that she was starting to feel a little guilty. She was on the pill, but they hadn’t used any protection at all. For the life of her, she couldn’t imagine what had given her such sudden and intense sexual feelings. She had never heard of this kind of thing happening to other girls.

She was so embarrassed that she would have stayed home but for the huge geography test in second period today. She would have to take a zero unless she had a doctor’s note. Maybe she would just go home after the test.

She chain-smoked all the way to school, paranoid that everyone knew her little secret. She kept a sharp lookout for Josh; she could never bring herself to face him today. She made it through English without incident and slunk along the walls to her Geography class.

The test was tough, but she felt alright about it considering she hadn’t studied last night. As the class came to an end and she lay her test on the teacher’s desk. The bell sounded triumphantly. She had made it through the test and through the day. She just had to sneak off of the school grounds and she was home free.

Unfortunately, she wouldn’t make it that far.

Just after she walked out of the classroom, she saw a group of her friends in the hallway. “Hey, Chris! How was the test?”

“Hey guys. It wasn’t too bad, but I didn’t study for shit last night.” She wanted to keep the conversation short so that she could make it home quickly.

“Yeah. Good thing that class isn’t cumulative. Now you can forget everything you just learned, right.”

“Yeah, I—” She stopped as she saw Josh at the other end of the hall. “I gotta jet, you guys. I’m… not feeling too hot.” He seemed to be caught up in conversation with another student.

“Wait. You’re not coming to lunch?”

“I can’t.” Josh was gradually making his way towards them, but didn’t seem to have noticed her. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

“Alright, Chris. Feel better.”

Christina didn’t even respond. She was already making a beeline for the door.

Locked.

She would have to try the north doors, which would mean backtracking and taking the stairs. No problem. As she approached the door, her heart was racing. If it was locked, she would be stuck for Chemistry. And after Chemistry was Calculus.

She breathed a sigh of relief as the metal door swung open and clicked satisfyingly shut behind her. But as she began to walk away from the building, she heard someone call her name.

“Hi Christina,” Josh said with a sharp smirk. She turned around to see him standing just outside the doors. She found it impossible to speak. “Where are you rushing off to? Didn’t you want to say hi to me in class today?”

“Look Josh, what happened yesterday was a one-time thing. I don’t even know how it happened.”

“Funny, I know exactly how it happened. It wasn’t a one time thing either.” He casually leaned against the side of the school.

“Look, I just can’t talk right now. I’m going home.” She started to walk away from him, but before she could take three steps, she felt her body starting to feel horny again. Shit! Not again. Not here! She thought desperately. But with each step, the feeling only increased tenfold. She made it a few feet before her legs went numb and she collapsed to her knees. She sat curled up on the grass, feverishly rubbing herself through her pleated skirt.

Josh had approached her from the door and began lifting her to her feet. “That, Christina, is why you should never walk away from me while I’m talking to you.”

“P- Please,” was all she could manage to utter as she was lifted to her feet. Even as she stumbled back toward the school (half carried by Josh), she could not stop touching herself.

“Lets find someplace a little more private to talk about this situation,” He said as he dragged her through the empty halls. He pulled out a ring of keys and opened a locked door in one of the lesser used corners of the school.

The room was full of boxes, each one carefully labeled with a class number, book title, and ISBN. “There,” said Josh. “That’s much better.”

“What the fuck have you –nnng- done to me?” Christine gasped hoarsely. She pulled her hand away from her crotch for a moment only to be overwhelmed by desire and immediately return it to the task with renewed vigor. She hated to be touching herself so lewdly in front of Josh, but by now she realized that he had done something to her that made her unable to stop.

“Christine, I have merely heightened your own body’s natural desires,” he replied calmly. “Your reaction to those desires has been entirely of your own free will. As you can see, you seem to be a slave to your own desires, and your desires are slave to my whim.”

“But how—?”

“How is not important. What’s important is that you never forget who’s in control of our little arrangement. Me.” Christine shivered as a sudden wave of pleasure ran through her body. She needed to intensify the sensation, and she pulled up her skirt and began vigorously rubbing the crotch of her lace panties.

“I control how hot you get and when. I control the pleasure you get from sexual contact. I control when you come. This brings me to our present situation. Do you remember what it felt like to come when I fucked you yesterday?” Another shudder of pleasure took Christine’s body. This time she wasn’t sure if it was Josh’s doing or her own. She did remember how amazing it had felt. She couldn’t help but slip her fingers underneath the waistband of her panties and touch herself a little.

“I can give you pleasure far beyond anything else you could experience,” he smirked. “That is what you want, isn’t it?”

“Fuck you,” she replied. She had meant for it to sound angry and impassioned, but it came out so meekly.

“Hmm,” he chuckled. “Maybe later. Right now I want you to suck me off, though.”

“No. I’ve never- mmmmmAAAH!” She involuntarily bucked her hips forward, overcome by the latest lascivious jolt.

“You will suck my dick. You will make me cum. And you will swallow it all.”

“Nnnhh!”

“Haha. And only when you do can you cum yourself.” He unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiffening member. “Get to it.”

Christina closed her eyes tightly. She felt like she was so close to orgasming, but it just kept slipping away. There was no way she would do what he was asking. She just had to stop touching herself. She just had to get away. But even as she tried to stop, two of her fingers pumped deeper and deeper into her cunt. She just couldn’t seem to stop them. Or didn’t want to.

Every time she pulled her fingers out, she felt empty throughout her entire body, like there was an open cavity where her beating heart should be. When she pressed in, she felt like her heart was beating double-time in her chest to make up for the loss. She knew that she should escape, but she couldn’t formulate a thought. She just wanted to cum.

Her inner conflict was interrupted when she was startled by the light touch of Josh’s hand on her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. His face was sympathetic, but wholly unyielding. He began to slowly and firmly lead her head to his crotch.

“P-please…” was all the protest she was able to muster. Soon her lips were touching the slightly oozing tip of his hard cock. He applied only a little pressure to the back of her head and her lips parted tentatively.

“Roll your tongue around the head. That’s good.” Christina felt so mollified at this point that she just obediently followed his direction. She wanted to resist, but she needed to cum so badly that there was hardly room for anything else in her mind.

She sucked timidly at first, but as she continued she started to move with more vigor and enthusiasm. When she pleased Josh, she felt the tingling in her own sex become more intense. He told her to swallow when his cock hit the back of her throat to pull it in further, and soon she found that her lips were reaching the base of his shaft.

As he built to climax, she could feel herself approaching ecstasy as well. She felt like her entire body was tingling. Then it wasn’t just her body; the air around her, then the room, then the entire world was filled with tingling bursts of energy. She felt his member start to jump against her tongue, shooting her mouth full of his hot cum. She sucked out the last drops, eagerly swallowing it all. She knew that he wouldn’t let her cum until she had swallowed it all.

Christina fell backwards, vigorously bucking her hips into the air. Her fingers, now completely numb shot in and out of her pussy, while she ground her hips against the palm of her hand. She was gasping franticly, then suddenly her breath caught in her throat and she couldn’t breathe at all. Her body stiffened, the crumpled onto the floor.

She continued writhing there, milking the sweet sensations. Her sopping fingers delicately teased out the last of her orgasm, not wanting to let it leave her. Finally, her body went limp from exhaustion, and she lay there unable to move or think. She didn’t know how long she had been in this vegetative state before she stirred.

“I need a cigarette.” She stated simply.

“Well, hello there sleeping beauty. Let me walk you home.”

“Huh?”

“Schools been out for about ten minutes. Are you ready?”

As Christina slowly regained her senses, she propped herself on her elbows and surveyed the room. A box of books had been knocked over near her head, her skit was bunched around her stomach, her panties rested partway down her thighs and were twisted to their breaking point. Her eyes eventually came to rest on Josh, lounging obscenely against some of the boxes.

“You bastard.”

“Now Chrissy, you need to remember your situation. I am in control, and believe me, you will regret anything that you do to harm or insult me. I’ll let that one slide, given the circumstances, but be sure that you don’t ever forget who’s in charge here.”

“Why are you doing this?” She pleaded.

Josh chuckled. “That should be obvious. And besides, I haven’t forced you to do anything. Don’t forget that, either.”

“Fuck you,” Christina spat, pulling her rumpled uniform back into place.

“Chrissy, I think that you have already been warned about insulting me. I’m far too tired to punish you now, but make no mistake: you will be taught a lesson tomorrow. Now lets go.”

Christina glared, her eyes ablaze with malice. She held her tongue for the moment, however, and grudgingly collected her book bag and waited for Josh to open the door.

* * *

As she finished putting on her makeup before school, Christina was thinking about a ring. A tacky ring. With a big, tacky, red stone. Currently, (she assumed) it was on the finger of Josh, her classmate and self-appointed Master.

As much as she loathed him, she was disgusted to discover that a small part of her was beginning to like him. Even look forward to seeing him. After all, he had given her pleasures that she could not have imagined to exist three days ago (albeit against her will).

That, however, is not what she was thinking about. She was thinking about a ring.

As she was walking home with Josh the previous day, she had noticed it. The walk had started off extremely awkward, and for the first couple blocks she had said nothing. Eventually, they began to engage in stilted conversation. It was almost like Josh was trying very hard to make her like him, rather then viewing him as an oppressor. She was horrified to admit that it was working a little.

Soon, they were chatting like normal students, discussing their upcoming graduation, their classes, and mutual acquaintances. Which is about the time that she noticed that ring.

“Why do you wear this ugly thing?” She chided, taking his hand and showing him his ring. “It looks like it came out of a cereal box. Not even a name brand cereal. I mean—”

Josh cut her off as he pulled his hand away violently. She stood shocked as he stared at her, looking enraged (and was it her imagination, or did her look a little frightened, too?). “Don’t EVER touch this ring! It’s—” He stopped, noticing Christina’s hurt and frightened expression. “It’s a um,” he mumbled, looking down. “Family heirloom.”

They reached Christina’s house without speaking again. After a mandatory goodbye, Josh continued on to his own home.

As she was recalling the incident, Christina was sure of one thing. She had to get the ring. It can’t be an heirloom, she reasoned. No one would bother passing down something like that. Which means one of two things: either it has some private sentimental value, or it’s somehow connected to this power he has over me. Either way, taking it might earn me some leverage. Punishment too, perhaps, but I have to risk it.

Of course, the question was, How?

“Tini, you’re gonna be late! Come get some breakfast before you leave!” Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother’s call from downstairs.

“Coming, Mom!” Christina hurriedly gathered her books and rushed out of the room, with one quick glance in the mirror to adjust her hair.

A cool morning breeze playfully skipped a scrap of paper across her path as Christina walked through the park. Near the far end, she saw Josh walking at a slow pace, and seeming to be in deep thought. She hurried her pace to meet him and caught up at the edge of the park. He glanced back as he heard her shoes clicking on the pavement behind him.

“Good morning, Christina. How did you sleep?” He asked. Christina noticed him shove his right hand into his pocket as soon as he saw her there.

“Very well, as a matter of fact,” she replied in a bright and flirty tone. “I had some wonderful dreams.”

“Oh?” Josh raised his eyebrows with an invitation for her to continue. Christina glanced quickly away with an obviously feigned shyness. She knew that men, when left to their own imaginations, could create far better fantasies for themselves that she could ever put in their heads. He waited for her to answer, but she coyly refused to oblige him. She knew it would drive him crazy, and that’s exactly what she was counting on for her plan to work. Instead, she changed the subject.

“My first period today is just a review day. I don’t even know if I’ll go.”

“Oh,” he replied with disappointment that the conversation had shifted to the mundane topic of school. He had completely missed her implication. She would have to make herself a little more transparent if she wanted to take control of his attention.

“What about you?” She asked innocuously.

“I don’t know, I think we’re watching a movie in French class. Some boring art film, probably.” He kicked at a small pebble as they walked.

“You should skip it,” She replied. Josh looked up suddenly, finally catching her meaning. He gawked at her, speechless. Christina stared back at him with her very best doe-eyes, while inwardly she marveled at how easy it was to get the upper hand.

“I’m sure you could practice some of your French with me,” she said without the slightest hint of a double entendre. “We could find someplace... quiet,” she said, brushing her fingertips along his arm as they rounded the corner to the school.

“I think that sounds like an excellent idea. I’m glad to see that your attitude has changed since we last parted,” he replied, regaining his composure and, momentarily, the upper hand. Christina was having none of that, though.

“I hope that doesn’t mean you’ve changed your mind about punishing me for insulting you yesterday,” she replied, shooting her doe-eyes at him once more. He was speechless once again, and she knew that she had him.

Before long, they once again found themselves in the storage room and locked in a fiery and tangled embrace. Her lower lips had been soaked since they entered the building, but she was no longer sure how much of that was Josh and how much was nature. Christina was an amazing kisser, and she used every trick she knew. She had to keep Josh caught up one step behind her or she knew that she would lose control of the situation, and probably of her life as well.

Just when she could tell that he was ready to move beyond kissing, she broke it off before he had the chance. She spun around before he could stop her and pressed herself back into him. She grabbed his left hand with her own and clenched it to her breast. She stifled a moan that was more than a little genuine, and flung her head back into his shoulder.

His dick was rock hard inside his pants, and she could feel it pressing against her ass. She pressed back. She swiveled her hips slowly down and quickly back up. She rolled them from side to side. She squeezed his member with her cheeks. Then, when she felt him reaching for his belt buckle, her hand flashed back and beat him to it.

“Yessss,” he mumbled incoherently. She flipped his belt open with ease. Then, just to tease him, she rubbed his stiff rod through the front of his pants, making sure that he could feel every individual finger. Once she was good and ready, she popped open the button and flicked the zipper down with a single motion. Without missing a beat, she shoved her hand hungrily down his boxers, and slowly took hold of his prick with her soft, warm hand. She ran her fingers over every inch of his manhood. She brushed her fingernails along his sac. They moaned and gasped in unison.

His hands snaked their way luxuriously along her body, lingering at his favorite parts. Then, with one forceful motion, he grabbed the waistband of her panties below her skirt and pulled them to her knees. She used the same moment to yank down on his boxers. She knew that he was ready and expecting to penetrate her, so she pinned his dick in place with her ass. On this day, things would be on her terms.

“I want you inside...” She paused for effect, “my... other hole.”

She felt him quiver slightly with excitement. She had had sex there before, once, and she had not found it pleasant. However, she knew that it had to be this way for her plan to work. Besides, there’s no way anything would be unpleasurable with Josh, she reasoned. He did seem to have that power.

He ran the length of himself along her sopping lips to begin the necessary lubrication. Then, without warning, he plunged himself deep into her pussy. For one desperate moment, she was overcome by it. She thought that nothing in the world could ever again feel as good as his dick inside of her. If she could have caught her frantic breath for only a second, she would have begged him not to pull back out. She would have told him to fuck her and never to stop. She would have surrendered the last shred of control that she had over her own destiny, and all would have been lost. However, that desperate moment vanished as he pulled back out and positioned himself at her other opening.

“Are you ready?” He paused, genuinely waiting for her response.

She took a breath, gathering her senses once more and replied. “Are you?”

Josh pressed the tip of his manhood firmly against her asshole, slowly negotiating his way inside. Christina relaxed enough to allow him entry. As his tip passed into her, she gasped deeply. The sensation wasn’t quite pain, and it wasn’t quite pleasure, but its intensity was almost unendurable. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, and she was gasping for air deeply and erratically. For a moment, her vision became an explosion of stars and she felt dizzy.

As the initial shock subsided, Christina felt the strength restore to her knees and her mind become lucid once more. Her body adjusted to this new sensation much like her eyes adjusted to the sudden light of morning, and she was amazed to discover how good it felt. She relaxed even more and pressed herself back onto his shaft until he was in to the hilt. He began pumping with small, tentative motions, and Christina wondered if this was the first time he done this.

“God,” she sighed. “That feels amazing!” And it was true. Her mind was in overdrive, cataloging every subtle detail of this new experience. Josh tentatively increased his pace and, gaining confidence, was soon thrusting in perfect rhythm to Christina’s gyrations.

“Mmmh... More,” she gasped. She took his hands in her own and guided them across her body. Not only across the obvious areas, but also along her hips and thighs, her stomach, her shoulders, and her neck. Finally, she led his left hand to her chest. He devoted equal attentions to both sides, squeezing roughly and gently kneading.

As that hand discovered the different ways to arouse her nipples, she led the other down between her legs, forcing two fingers inside her sopping slit. She guided those fingers over every crevice, tracing circles with them around her clit, running them softly along her own labia, and pushing them deep into herself. Soon, his fingers were dripping with her juices.

So was his ring.

She could feel it sliding easily around on his finger and knew that her moment had come. She squeezed his prick forcefully in her ass, eliciting a sharp syllable of pleasure from Josh (who had long since been rendered speechless by her performance). He grabbed her more tightly and began bucking his hips into her with abandon.

She gripped his hand more tightly, and as he spurted his hot cum into her, she easily slipped the ring off his finger and onto her own. It took him a few long seconds of gasping for air before he even noticed that it was missing.

She noticed the difference as soon as she put it on.