The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. (A literary work based on the imagination and not on fact. remember that!) Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 yrs (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON

System Upload

I had bought myself a computer at a price I could afford a few days ago from the nerdy little fag who lives down the hall. Except for the monitor that had a barely noticeable flicker at the top it seemed like a pretty good machine. And of course since I eventually paid the little queer only half of what wanted for it I couldn’t really complain. After all having my own computer flicker or not meant I didn’t have to spend most of my day in the school liberty waiting for a station to be free so I could do my project research. With the end of term getting close everyone was in the same boat so it was getting harder to book a free slot. So with so much catching up to do I ended up spending every waking hour on my new machine, but hey there was nothing strange about that! so did many of my fellow students including my ex-girlfriend jenny. So much so in fact that with the pressure of exams and jenny not having the time to stay over in my place at all in the last few weeks we had hardly seen each other so when she decided we should break up it didn’t really come as a surprise.

The down side of being dumped was my sex life was now nonexistent but I told my self that on the upside it did give me time to catch up on my studies. At first everything when fine as I buried my self in my work but After a few days of staring at the computer screen I started to get the feeling that something was very wrong and even do everything seemed to be working fine. something told me there was a problem. But for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what it was, and the not knowing started to make me feel afraid it might crash? All I could think was what if it had a virus that wiped all my files out? What would I do if I lost all my work? You see when it came to computers I have to admit I was a complete bonehead. I was a jock not a computer nerd. So I knew how to turn the thing on and off but that was about it. I realised then that I had to get help. But where? Who could give me what I needed. I realised there was only one solution to my problem and that was to phone the guy who knew the computer inside out. The guy I had bought it from.

I reached for the phone and without thinking about it I punched in his number and after several rings that seemed to go on forever the phone was answered.

“Hi, is Simon there?” I asked with panic in my voice.

“Speaking.” Replied the voice at the other end

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you but this is Dave the guy who bought your computer.

“Oh hi Dave... so what can I do for you?”

“Well the computer is acting strange and I was wondering if you could help.”

“What seems to be wrong?” Simon asked

“I’m not sure! Its just that I feel like there is something I need you to fix!” I said realising how stupid it sounded as I said it.

“Really! Is it the screen flickering?” he asked

“No it’s not that! Actually its strange but I stopped noticed it was still doing it” I said a little surprised.

“Don’t worry about it Dave! Just give me an hour and I will ‘CUM’ over if that’s what you want”. Simon replied.

“Yes sir I want you to ‘CUM’ over”. I replied without thinking, before putting the receiver down.

For a moment I was a little puzzled at the direction the conversation had taken, and why I had called him Sir. But somehow as I turned back to the computer screen it didn’t seem that important and I forget all about it. As I watched the flicker on the screen I realised that Simon would be calling in less than an hour and my reflection in the screen was a shock. After three days of doing nothing but sitting in front of my computer I looked a complete mess and for some reason this seemed to upset me. I realised I had to use the time I had to clean myself up.

As I striped in the bathroom I ran my hand over my stubble feeling the roughness of it on my hand. That hair would have to go I thought. But as I looked at my reflection I realised how scruffy all the hair on my lower body looked. How could I ask Simon to help someone who looking so scruffy? Just then I spotted some Hair Removal Cream Jenny had left behind sitting on the shelf by the shower and I had an idea.

The cream felt kind of hot as I spread it on my neck, chest and down the rest of my body till I looked like I was standing there wearing a white bodysuit. I turned around a few times making sure I had covered every part of my lower body before stepping into the shower. As the water washed over me I watched the cream wash away carrying with it all my hair and for some reason I felt a trill run through my body as my hands touched my now silky body and to my surprise the feeling of my bare skin was starting to get me hard.

Without really thinking about what I was doing I let my hands rundown my body till they reached my smooth silky and now hard cock and began to touch myself. And as I did I started to feel even Hornier with each stroke. I needed release so bad I found it hard to breath yet no matter how hard I tried I could not seem to come.

But my attempt to cum was interrupted by the sound of knock, and I somehow knew that it must be Simon and that if I didn’t answer the door soon he would leave and I would never have my problem solved. As I looked at my clothing on the floor I realised I didn’t have time to redress so instead I quickly grabbed a towel and rapped it around myself as I ran to let him in.

As I opened the door Simon was standing smiling at me. Although he still looked short, thin and in his mid Thirties he some how looked different more sure of him self more dominant than I had noticed before. And I realised that I liked him that way. Simon said something about something working better than he thought it would but when I asked what he meant he told me forget it and that it wasn’t important. What was important was for me to show him my problem. He was right! He had Cum to fix my problem so I turned and led him to the computer.

But when we crossed the room instead of sitting down in front of the computer Simon pulled the chair a few feet away and sat on it. “You have to learn how to do this yourself,” Simon said before giving me a word to type into my computer search engine. Without a chair to sit on I was forced to bent over the keyboard and type it in. In seconds it highlighted a hidden program deep in my hard drive and Simon smiling told me to open it.

As a million words begin to fill the screen from top to bottom Simon told me he needed me to look at the monitor and watch the moving words. I tried too tell him that they were moving too fast for me to read or even see them properly but he told me that wasn’t important. What was important was that I watched the words so he could fix my problem. And so I watched my eyes not leaving the screen till my towel fell around my feet as Simon walk up behind me.

As I stated to stand to ask what the hell was going on Simon stern voice told me I had to keep watching if I wanted him to fix my problem. Did I want him to fix my problem? He asked sounding hurt. And suddenly I felt guilty for questioning him and what he was doing. After all Simon was kindly giving up his time to help me. As I looked back at the screen I realised that I was lucky that someone as smart as Simon would waste his time on someone as worthless as me. “Yes Sir...I want you...to fix my problem! I said hoping he would forgive me.

Simon returned to his seat and without a word nodded at the computer. Without stopping to replacing my towel I bending over the computer keyboard and spent the next hour or so dutifully watched the screen as he had ordered. From time to time Simon would tell me to type something and I did it without question. When eventually he stood again and returned to his position behind me and placed his hands on my waist I was careful not to move or speak encase I offended my him.

For a few moments there was nothing but silence. Then he bent closer to my ear and said “to help you I have to change some bad programming you have and to do that I must interface and up load a new program! Are you ready for my upload Dave?” as I kept looking at the words flowing on the screen I knew the answer I would give! There was only one answer in my head. Only one answer I had to give. “Yes sir I await your upload” I answered. The words on the screen had told me what was about to happen? What Simon would need to do to give me what I need? Yet for a moment I had the strangest feeling as I first felt Simon’s hot hard interface push gently against the eatery of my port but that was unimportant all that was important was to watch the screen and receive my upload. Simon told me I was doing good as he moved his interface deeper into my port slowly at first then faster and deeper as his Rhythm increased. He Told me that the faster and deeper he interfaced went the better I would feel and I wanted to feel better. So I smiled as I felt his hands grab my shoulders and quickened his pace. I felt a kind of euphoria spread through my body as I pushed back hard to force the interface deeper still and smiled as I matched his Rhythm.

For what seemed like forever interface and port became a rhythmical one. And my mind was lost to the feelings and sensations of my body. As he forcing his interface deeper one last time he told me that he was about to upload what I needed and my problem would be solved. As he groaned I felt his program wash over me as he upload filling my port and with a sighed I knew that now everything would be ok.

When moments later he removed his interface I felt so weak I dropped to my knees. Yet I was so grateful that Simon had given me what I needed as I felt his new program fill me. That I wanted to...no needed to repay his kindness. So when he told me he needed me to clean his interface with my mouth I was happy to do as he asked. And as he interfaced with my oral port I used it as he instructed to bring his interface to full strength again. Simon said I did it so well that earned another program and I felt so lucky that he would be so kind as to uploaded to one of my port once more as I felt its warmth fill me.

When an hour later my apartment door clicked close I felt dizzy and for a second I wondered why I was sitting there naked. But whatever the reason something told me it wasn’t important. So instead of worrying about it I looked back at my new computer. I had bought it a few days ago at a price I could afford from the really sexy looking guy who lives just down the hall. And except for the barely noticeable flicker on the monitor it seemed pretty good. I felt a little guilty for how little I paid my hunky neighbour for such a great machine. Maybe I thought with a smile as I let one hand played with my Cock as I typed the words submissive Gay Porn into Goggle if I asked him nicely he might find some way to let me make it up to him.

The end